skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm not actually scumreading you inherently for your sash vote
idk if i actually have a good have a good reason (ie one i can articulate rn) for thinking you might be scum; atm it's largely a gut read. like i read your posts and think they feel ????? weird and wrong.
like weirdly timed. making weird observations. idk just feel weird.
your sash vote/post was one such post. it's not inherently scummy but it's another post that feels kinda off, and you've made a whole bunch of them.

like i don't follow your reasons for voting sash. i don't know what prompted you to read sash's iso there. i don't like how you started the post with 'hey anyone else read sash's iso?' ; it feels like you're trying to drum up support for a read that i don't really feel you necessarily ~have~ so much as trying to get momentum for this push

i can give you the weekend, sure, the game is early (by weekend i mean probably until like monday since i'm at least semi-v/la until then)
i'm going to circle back to this then tho

when u do have a chance:
1. why is sash's iso scummy af?
2. why is the ate-y reaction townie?

idk let's go here for now
VOTE: ruirui

pedit @urap
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
cbynumber
cbynumber
Goon
cbynumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by cbynumber »

In post 138, Exilon wrote:
In post 137, cbynumber wrote:Exilon is still scum, btw. Why would he make an in depth post in about how CDB's wagon is 'weird' only to go and case someone else immediately?
Because it was something I noticed and felt it was important to address. I also wanted to address Inferno390.
Where's the problem here exactly
The problem is you didn't address anything, aside from essentially giving a play by play on how the wagon formed.
I assume saying it's weird means you think it's scummy, right? so I would imagine that you would want to try and find scum off of it if you were town, but you don't follow up on it at all. Fair enough that you want to address inferno as well, but how does posting this help us catch scum if yo uarn't going to follow up or attempt to come to any conclusions from it?

It reads to me like you felt obliged to comment on the most recent wagon at the time.
cbynumber
cbynumber
Goon
cbynumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:13 pm

Post by cbynumber »

In post 139, skitter30 wrote:
In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af but I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
i don't think this is the kind of post scum makes about their partner who's playing a surface-level scummy game thus far who'm nobody really shared reads on at that point - it's a dangerous position to take without knowing how the rest of the thread will perceive him.

if people decided to scumread bob (he's been getting some townreads instead) this would have been a ~risky~ position for urap to take on his partner
That's interesting, cause it pinged me in the exact opposite way
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 185, Sashaddin wrote:I think I'm going to quit playing Mafia, I always end up being lynched in the first days and that doesn't help town at all.
Assuming that you're not faking here: :(

But I have personally never witnessed you being lynched in a game (in schadd's game you got NKed iirc, and then in Mewtaph's game you were in danger at one point but I helped to turn things around and get scum lynched instead) so I don't get why you're upset here.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 188, RuiRui wrote:You're not comparing the start of the last game to the start of this one, and are instead are looking at my posting from later points of the game - this is a mistake
Actually I wasn't looking at your posts from last game, sorry. I was just going off what I could remember.
You're right, I should actually compare them.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Ehh I kinda feel that Rui's earlygame posts in Nero's game were a bit townier than here.

But it's hard to tell really because of the inherent bias (I know that she was town in 2070 but I don't know her alignment here so that's probably why I have that feeling).
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by RuiRui »

If you don't lynch me first I'm sure I can appear towny
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:11 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 207, RuiRui wrote:If you don't lynch me first I'm sure I can appear towny
:vomit:

Please do anything.
#greenshirtthursdays
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm feeling pretty confident about the sash wagon. Because I got a feeling it may be a all town wagon on a scum slot. The only person I don't have a town read on is "u r a person 2" and that slots just null to me.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Inferno390 »

@Exil:
I was motivated to do it, so to speak, by a combination of someone (don’t remember who) saying that it felt like skitter was being pushed more than pushing, and me liking some of his posts after I made that comment. I wanted to rethink my stance on her and make sure what I was saying was actually valid (which it wasn’t)

And honestly, your early posts, especially RVS, are not strong. They feel like posturing and a little bit LAMIST. That’s a lot of where my original read on you came from. You’re posting has gotten a lot better since we started interacting though, and I’m wondering if what I took as a chainsaw from UR2 was actually just a timing thing.

That AtE (to steal words from Exilon) from Sash is pretty bad, but I’m not sure if it’s scum.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 197, u r a person 2 wrote:This is a frustrating moment to be pushing me for this reason.

I voted there because the iso was scummy af, and I read the iso because their posts shortly prior to my vote were really pinging.

But I actually like the woe-is-me response as town and Exilon asking if it was ate rather than asserting that it was ate and calling that scummy pinged me hard. I was town reading there but I want to give him another read

But none of that is going to happen tonight
That was a sarcastic question, so it is throwing the assertion that it is indeed AtE.
Feels like I've been here before.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 202, cbynumber wrote:
In post 138, Exilon wrote:
In post 137, cbynumber wrote:Exilon is still scum, btw. Why would he make an in depth post in about how CDB's wagon is 'weird' only to go and case someone else immediately?
Because it was something I noticed and felt it was important to address. I also wanted to address Inferno390.
Where's the problem here exactly
The problem is you didn't address anything, aside from essentially giving a play by play on how the wagon formed.
I assume saying it's weird means you think it's scummy, right? so I would imagine that you would want to try and find scum off of it if you were town, but you don't follow up on it at all. Fair enough that you want to address inferno as well, but how does posting this help us catch scum if yo uarn't going to follow up or attempt to come to any conclusions from it?

It reads to me like you felt obliged to comment on the most recent wagon at the time.
Well, it was weird. And I needed to point it out there, because, where else. The conclusion was, "this bandwagon is suspicious". For me, the play by play speaks for itself. But I find your notion of "you didn't come to any conclusions" false. For one, I said this

"it's almost as if Bob's vote was caused by that first vote"

And the lack of follow up or even pointing out by other people is information in itself, at least to me.

I still don't see any problem here except you saying there's a problem with it and saying it isn't helping town while I see yo butt sitting there still voting for me and doing absolutely nothing else of note that would help town win with 5 posts in the entire game, 3 of which are dedicated to saying I'm scum.

But you do you
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 210, Inferno390 wrote:@Exil:
I was motivated to do it, so to speak, by a combination of someone
(don’t remember who) saying that it felt like skitter was being pushed more than pushing, and me liking some of his posts after I made that comment
. I wanted to rethink my stance on her and make sure what I was saying was actually valid (which it wasn’t)
.....that was me
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Inferno390 »

It was.
I feel thoroughly shamed now.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Garmr »

If exilon is doing what I think his doing I think, his being really fucking stupid right but town and should think about his actions. Take it from a townie me also pay close attention to the game notes before pulling that off and have a deep think about it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Garmr »

right now*
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Exilon »

UNVOTE:

I'm more than convinced
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Exilon »

You should just go ahead and rewirte the whole post Garmr
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Exilon »

Also if you could not call me stupid that would be great thanks
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 219, Exilon wrote:Also if you could not call me stupid that would be great thanks
I don't like those sort of gambles you are thinking about. I know your pissed I called it out but it's better than the alternative. I don't think we should tell the rest of game what you were going to do that way we can keep scum guessing. So lets drop the subject right now.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Exilon »

I honestly 100% do not know what you're talking about

It seems you're implying I'm going for some gambit or something

I'm not
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Exilon »

I'm not pissed, I just didn't come here to be personally insulted
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 222, Exilon wrote:I'm not pissed, I just didn't come here to be personally insulted
I'm not personally insulting by calling you stupid you I'm saying your action is stupid there's a big difference. Which is why I wrote "right now."
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 203, cbynumber wrote:
In post 139, skitter30 wrote:
In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af but I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
i don't think this is the kind of post scum makes about their partner who's playing a surface-level scummy game thus far who'm nobody really shared reads on at that point - it's a dangerous position to take without knowing how the rest of the thread will perceive him.

if people decided to scumread bob (he's been getting some townreads instead) this would have been a ~risky~ position for urap to take on his partner
That's interesting, cause it pinged me in the exact opposite way
Huh. I dont really see it as being partner-indicative really. Can you explain why you think it might be?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”