pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3523, skitter30 wrote:i don't know how to read auro and i don't have a good read on like anything he's done
He hasnt done anything. He took Voted good scumplay and coasted on the TR
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3524, pisskop wrote:We cannot ML and walk away
No Lynch, not Mislynch.

we have to kill somebody today.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3525, pisskop wrote:
In post 3523, skitter30 wrote:i don't know how to read auro and i don't have a good read on like anything he's done
He hasnt done anything. He took Voted good scumplay and coasted on the TR
maybe
i don't know if he wouldn't coast like that as town too tho, that's the thing
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

I do get that its hard. Nobody wants to be wrong, and perhaps more importantly, nobody wants to let the playerlist down.

Its part of learning to play mafia though. You have to take that plunge to know whats on the other side. You know? It never stops sucking to lose, but it does bring with it a sense of pride.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i've been in lylo before, ty

you also feel like nom in the last day of the normal rn soooooo
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its always going to be easier to backseat drive a game when you arent in it. People can say it was easy to see what to do, but they base that experience on their first times in lylo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

then vote plz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3531, pisskop wrote:then vote plz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3532, pisskop wrote:
In post 3531, pisskop wrote:then vote plz
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

but now i'm like: does scum!you tell me to vote you?
Show
Hiatus once more.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

ugh.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im laughing irl, but I have no emoticon that expresses the poignancy I feel.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3534, skitter30 wrote:but now i'm like: does scum!you tell me to vote you?
If
this
is what your vote hinges on, you've already missed the solve. The info in back at daybreak and further back.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: pk
Show
Hiatus once more.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: pk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

You suck hun
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

At least you had conviction
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i wasn't exactly expecting you to self-hammer, again, but i guess i shouldnt' be that surprised
Show
Hiatus once more.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why did you vote me over obvious scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not sure you if just dont know how to pick up on genuine posting or Im doing it wrong here.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

feeling a bit manipulated, wanted to see if you'd pull out the ate again, not great associatives with toog

and then i kinda yolo'd it
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3544, pisskop wrote:Im not sure you if just dont know how to pick up on genuine posting or Im doing it wrong here.
i apparently can't read you, i may have said that once or twice or seven hundred times
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

it didn't feel genuine, it felt kinda manipulative

and whatever wavelength you post on it i can't wrap my head around your thought processes

also was semi-trusting the fact that irrel + old dogs were not townreading you

anyway sorry again
Show
Hiatus once more.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3547, skitter30 wrote:old dogs
spent the whole damn game TRing me
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

would've been more helpful if we had this convo before you hammered, but you know
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”