Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 94, pisskop wrote:The exact point of RVS is to use exaggerated cases to push and use the content generated to make real cases. So why isnt that happening right here? Is it because youre too busy trying to defend mutant? is it because you stepped up to the plate to stifle conversation and take away that from everyone else?
What are you talking about? I dont scumread mutant over it, so im asking you to clarify. Since you are so stubbornly not doing that, i am defending him, yes.
I'll listen to your point of view if you explain it, right now all i can gather from this is that you scumread mutant over a rvs vote, if you want me to take your side i will, provided you actually convince me on that.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 99, Donempire wrote:Dont like post 97, its just piling onto PK without providing much in return.
What didnt you like about his push?
I've seen scum use the "but you're the one that took us out of RVS with your vote!" excuse before. Yet now Pisskop is claiming his entire push was an RVS wagon? Idk it just seems nonsensical to me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 100, Donempire wrote:
In post 94, pisskop wrote:The exact point of RVS is to use exaggerated cases to push and use the content generated to make real cases. So why isnt that happening right here? Is it because youre too busy trying to defend mutant? is it because you stepped up to the plate to stifle conversation and take away that from everyone else?
What are you talking about? I dont scumread mutant over it, so im asking you to clarify. Since you are so stubbornly not doing that, i am defending him, yes.
I'll listen to your point of view if you explain it, right now all i can gather from this is that you scumread mutant over a rvs vote, if you want me to take your side i will, provided you actually convince me on that.

I'm not sure whether dong is trying to portray himself as reasonable here or if he really is uncertain. It's not about being correct, even though I think we are. It's about using pressure to sort people and get wagons going.

Right now, there's too much emphasis on who is wrong rather than. Let's try this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 85, pisskop wrote:If you want to be townread, i would suggest playing the game instead of spending the time defending. Lets discuss the reactions to my vote and push.

Lets talk about my reaction to your vote on me. you did it for info, so why arent you infoing?
Just because I'm not verbalising any reads yet doesn't mean I haven't made any conclusions. I can defend myself and solve the game at the same time. It's ironic that this is what you post about after my post where the main focus is me asking questions that try to understand where your point of view is coming from in scum reading me. I'd love to discuss my thoughts on the way that different people have reacted to your push against me with you - rather than just keeping my thoughts in my head. But before I do that I want to reach a consensus on you. So it'd be mighty helpful if you addressed my questions/concerns I directed towards you in my post #84.
In post 92, pisskop wrote:I'm offering him a way out. I'm indirectly showcasing how his vote was not made with the intention of generating information that he uses to analyze and progress the game.
My vote
was
made with the intention of generating information and I consider it to have been a success. Sure you can take some credit for that due to your push on me but this whole situation, starting with my vote against you, has received plenty of information from people's comments and reactions. Being at the centre of that is especially beneficial for me in particular as a learn more from being directly involved in situations than I do merely observing them.

Right now the questions that are floating around in my head are "why would you want to offer me a way out?" and "are you actually just offering yourself a way out by encouraging me to do something that could make you naturally town read me?"
I mostly just lurk now.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 102, Titus wrote:
I'm not sure whether dong is trying to portray himself as reasonable here or if he really is uncertain. It's not about being correct, even though I think we are. It's about using pressure to sort people and get wagons going.

Right now, there's too much emphasis on who is wrong rather than. Let's try this.
So far i understand your reasoning. What i dont is why would pisskop just stop his push midway and tell him to stop defending himself? Isnt that his goal with this?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Donempire »

I posted 83 in an attempt to pressure mutant from a position i felt comfortable in, because i realized that the position pk is taking is so ludicrous that i figured he was pressuring for pressures sake, yet i didnt want to jump in just because. Thats why i dont understand he is opposing me so much here.
Formerly Dongempire
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 105, Donempire wrote:I posted 83 in an attempt to pressure mutant from a position i felt comfortable in, because i realized that the position pk is taking is so ludicrous that i figured he was pressuring for pressures sake, yet i didnt want to jump in just because. Thats why i dont understand he is opposing me so much here.
That's because mutant's acts are scummy. It's not just pressure for pressure's sake. Even if I am reading it wrong, standing and attacking before any wagon gets three votes stops town from coalescing.

Unless you got a mod guilty, you shouldn't do that but RVS elsewhere instead.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Correspondence
Correspondence
Townie
Correspondence
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Correspondence »

Dear Phillippa,

Lawrence and I have returned from our African adventure, and I cannot wait to see you and the children! There is something primal and refreshing about the grasslands and veldts of the Serengetti, you should really take a safari there some time. Lions in the London Menagerie are one thing, but seeing them chase down a gazelle in the wild is, dare I say, exhilarating! It may be unseemly of me to go on so about such a brutish diversion, but the experience was quite incomparable.

I see in my time away, we have had a number of new families move in to the village. I am simply starved for good gossip, my dear, you must tell me all about them. I did note one altercation between the new arrivals as our carriage rolled through town, and it seemed that an uncouth gentleman of ill-aspect was accosting another gentleman of who looked little better. Our coachman stopped long enough for us to overhear the exchange, and it appeared as if Mr. Mutant was raving at one Mr. Pisskop in a deranged and unjustified fashion. Indeed, it is likely enough that our forebears would have ousted the scoundrel on the spot for such behavior. Madame Titus, the new shopkeep in Town, was most perspicacious to denounce Mr. Mutant's conduct.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the other new residents, and of course, to seeing you in person.

Fondest regards,
Henrietta
Correspondence
Correspondence
Townie
Correspondence
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Correspondence »

Post Script:
VOTE: Mutantdevle
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 96, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 93, pisskop wrote:What began as a solid rvs wagon
Your case against Mutant obviously went beyond RVS at this point:
In post 41, pisskop wrote:This needs votes, it's false, it's a sheepvote in RVS, it's tryhard, and its trying to blend in.
In post 49, pisskop wrote:vote it with us, and see what comes.
Unless you're going to claim that you would stop the wagon at the last second, unvote, then deeply criticize the people that joined in on it?
it isnt what people do, it's how and more importantly why
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Menalque »

Sorry will catch up soon, I reallly wanna play but this game started right as I’m moving country

chennis, VLA until Wednesday evening

Noted.
Last edited by chennisden on Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Mutant's and pk's answers are okay imo so I am not thinking any of them is particularily mefia-y. Other than that, i wish afk's would come and pot because, like dang said, it really doesn't feel like a 11p game
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 15, chennisden wrote:
Two players have not picked up their role PMs. I'll wait for (expired on 2019-09-29 13:06:19) before finding replacements.
Replacing Arcfield.

Replacing Kokichi Oma.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by chennisden »

VC tmrw.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 112, chennisden wrote:
In post 15, chennisden wrote:
Two players have not picked up their role PMs. I'll wait for (expired on 2019-09-29 13:06:19) before finding replacements.
Replacing Arcfield.

Replacing Kokichi Oma.
:c
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 111, Joey_ wrote:11p game
oh god - small games spook me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

pisskop do you intend to respond to my #103 and #84?
I mostly just lurk now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

something something no I do not
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:00 am

Post by PMysterious »

I'm reading through this, yeah, my head is not in the best state to say anything about this.

UNVOTE:
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 117, pisskop wrote:something something no I do not
Why? You say you want me to talk to you about my reads yet you actively deny my attempts to gauge a read on you. Aside from trying to read my reaction to that, I don't see what town motivation there is to purposely stunt my ability to read you.
I mostly just lurk now.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Donempire »

Is the forum bugged for everyone else too? It takes a minute for each page to load for me on phone and pc
Formerly Dongempire
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 119, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 117, pisskop wrote:something something no I do not
Why? You say you want me to talk to you about my reads yet you actively deny my attempts to gauge a read on you. Aside from trying to read my reaction to that, I don't see what town motivation there is to purposely stunt my ability to read you.
you poor thing, I've stunted you and now the wagon on you is L-3
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Quite the unique rooster of characters in this game i gotta say.
In post 120, Donempire wrote:Is the forum bugged for everyone else too? It takes a minute for each page to load for me on phone and pc
You're not alone there, it takes what feels like an eternity just to load another page. I was planning on looking back at all of the posts to see if i could come to any conclusion but now i have to twiddle my thumbs for 40 seconds every time i want to look at someone's god damn iso.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Menalque »

God Norwegian are you just always scummy or are you actually scum this game?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: mutant

Kinda doubt that joey and Titus are the same alignment based on their interactions around the bottom of p2 into p3

Pisskop comes across better than mutant in this

Was initially reading pk v mutant as SvS and I still think it maybe could be

Dong is striking a weirdly conciliatory tone here which I don’t/do like

Return to “Completed Open Games”