Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Why the fuck would I play to no lose when I'm playing like Jordan. Not because I'm missing Pippen that's for sure.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:10 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 4, Micc wrote:
Everyone has submitted their card choices and I've decided that we will be using Setup C. I'll put together role PM's and have them sent out today.

It was not explicitly mentioned in my setup information, but all players in this game have Multitasking by default - that is, players are allowed to submit any number of actions they have access to during a given phase.
This is consistent with all Greater Idea games I've run and has been edited into my Setup Information post.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:11 am

In post 923, Pink Ball wrote:Timing of Ovine's death make absofuckinglutely no sense for alien!SilverBullet. Let the vig make one or more mistakes and kill her after LyLo. Alien got only one shot, why use it there?

Also there's another hole in your theory: where is Ovine's shot in that night? Did she shoot herself? Or did I block her AND killed her at the same night? I don't think that's even possible my sweet EP, and you would know that.
Fake townslip.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I haven't shaded you? I called you the true OG that inspired me for the mechanic solve, and my mechanic solve worked and here we are.

And you are the one who called me your strongest townread last day and got lured to a 1v1 because you had no chance of winning a 1v1 against SirCakez, or at least I made you believe that. I had to lure you, 'cause if you 1v1ed Cakez I was going to get paranoid as fuck, but nope, you fell for it and now you're confscum. You dug your own grave
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

EP, do you think I'm in a position where I need to fake a townslip? Come on dude have some desency
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Good to know that you could rolecop and kill Ovine that same night tho, thanks for the info.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 914, Titus wrote:I think we should lynch EP. It feels dirty to lynch EP based off the same newbie error I made when I was a newbie, but it makes the most sense.

Alien PB likely just wins last night.
Titus get it.

I would've already won this game a long time ago, not just last night. I don't play to tie as scum, I play to win. And I do it, I do it fantastically. You're talking to a player who shot himself as scum because of the existence of a bus driver and won the game by doing it.

Scum!SilverBullet would've already won.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:18 am

@PB you sprinkled in enough pro-EP posts that I let these slip by.
In post 498, Pink Ball wrote:What we're going to do is fullclaim, and I'll judge you on how good you solve the setup EP.

All three cards, which one was used as alignment, as role and discarded.

CSF you start.
In post 610, Pink Ball wrote:Reasons on why everyone could be scum:
1. EP: being a rolecop says nothing about his own alignment. He can just confirm everyone's alignment and look townie because of not lying but that wouldn't really help to solve his own slot. His lack of interactions on D2 is compelling.
2. Kerset: sorry dude I haven't payed enough attention to your slot to even consider you scum. The vig shot is cool but it just confirms you're not a werewolf which I'm pretty sure are not a main concern. Also claiming VT as alignment is boring.
3. Suji: this is my wildcard scumread. He apologized for not confirming SirCakez visting TL on N1 before. I fucking HATE this for two reasons: 1, pretty convenient watching TL who is an already flipped scum, seems like trying to get not!mafia reads on himself; and 2, because Suji says "I don't want to share my N1 result" that involves SirCakez, but actually asks Ovine to follow the massclaim. If you don't want to share your N1 target 'cause you want to see if your result will say the truth, why not asking your target to follow the massclaim? To me, it makes perfect sense that the mafia team did actually had some kind of guilty on CSF and TL tried to frame her, so Suji would be lying about his role.
4. Ovine: enough said, her reaction to TL being soft guiltied on D2 was bad, her survivalism seems bad, her N1 shot was bad... And the fact that there were 3 kills on N1 and 1 on N2 makes me believe that Ovine is a scum vigilante and since we lynched her partner, now the scumteam has only 1 shot and not 2.
5. Sircakez: makes no sense as scum unless partner with Suji and TL which makes no sense balance wise.
6. Silver Bullet: literally got both mafia and werewolf members destroyed, unless you guys think I'm a 3rd party which I'd be townsiding as fuck right now so what's the point.
In post 744, Pink Ball wrote:I hate this game, I hate being wrong.

But fuck me, I reread D2 and Suji would make sense only as alien. I may have overestimated Kerset 'cause their interactions with TL on D1 and 2 are awful.

And EP well I love him with all my heart but his ISO is underwhelming.

I want Kerset dead now lol and I'm going down with my boat with this one

VOTE: Kerset
In post 804, Pink Ball wrote:Bad choice EP

VOTE: EspressoPatronum
In post 805, Pink Ball wrote:"Damn it I was so sure it was Suji.

So if Kerset is telling the truth, my best shot is targeting EP; they think I'm roleblocking Kerset, so if I die we lose, but if Kerset dies, it means SirCakez made the shot and if no one dies, EP made the shot. But scum would always try to shoot anyone but Kerset if they believe Kerset is a survivor 'cause they win if they shoot town, so I'm obviously the target and I have to be right.

roleblock EP

If Kerset is the remaining scum tho, they'll have a cool LyLo trying to define if I roleblocked Kerset or EP. Let's see how it goes."

This is what I wrote when I roleblocked EP. I don't know what Kerset was doing if they aren't a survivor, but at least we have a liar busted.
P-edit -- I was blinded by the praise and true-OGness.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

No you weren't.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Pink Ball »

First post you quoted: there's no shade in there? I was praising your mechanical solving capacity and I never judged you for not solving the game actually so like, anti shade?
Second post: I'm literally stating every single player's scumminess. Like, your case on "you have shaded me the entire game" makes sense for Suji, not you. And I decided to lynch Suji, not you. Get over it.
Third post: your ISO is underwhelming, am I wrong about that one? Only legit shade and it's before saying that I think Suji makes sense as Alien and voting Kerset. Once again, would make sense for Suji, not you.
Fourth post: it's from the last day. Last day I didn't shade you, I scumread you. That's different. IF I WERE AN ALIEN I WOULD'VE LYNCHED YOU YESTERDAY AND WIN WITH THE SURVIVOR TODAY.

You just keep making me look even more town, EP.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:26 am

@Cakez -- PB said it. You were the optimal target for scum!EP. I've laid out everything that stood out on my reread. It's in your hands now.

I didn't choose the life of tarnishing the Silver Bullet's game - it chose me.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And I'll post this once again because it's like, the biggest argument you have made me realize:

IF ALIEN!SILVERBULLET IS OUT OF SHOTS, HE CAN STILL WIN BY LYNCHING TOWN!EP AND THEN TOWN!SIRCAKEZ AND WIN WITH THE SURVIVOR; INSTEAD, SILVER BULLET LYNCHED THE SURVIVOR, HIS REMAINING CHANCE OF WINNING THIS GAME IF HE WERE AN ALIEN. AND SILVER BULLET WAS VERY EXPLICITLY STATING THAT HE BELIEVED KERSET WAS A SURVIVOR, SO NO, IT WASN'T ALIEN!SILVERBULLET GETTING TOWN LYNCHED AND TRYING TO GO FOR A TIE.

Thank you EP you just solved the game!
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:29 am

In post 934, Pink Ball wrote:First post you quoted: there's no shade in there? I was praising your mechanical solving capacity and I never judged you for not solving the game actually so like, anti shade?
Second post: I'm literally stating every single player's scumminess. Like, your case on "you have shaded me the entire game" makes sense for Suji, not you. And I decided to lynch Suji, not you. Get over it.
Third post: your ISO is underwhelming, am I wrong about that one? Only legit shade and it's before saying that I think Suji makes sense as Alien and voting Kerset. Once again, would make sense for Suji, not you.
Perhaps I'm mixing up shade with "dropping hints/avenues of scumreading." If it's a more negative connotation, I didn't mean to suggest that.

I meant that you've been building up to a mislynch on me for a long time.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 935, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Cakez -- PB said it. You were the optimal target for scum!EP. I've laid out everything that stood out on my reread. It's in your hands now.

I didn't choose the life of tarnishing the Silver Bullet's game - it chose me.
No, Cakez was the optimal target for scum!EP from SILVER BULLET'S perspective, not yours. Silver Bullet was saying that he wouldn't change his mind and he would end up voting you no matter what, so you had no chance to 1v1 me.

I lured you to believe that was your best strategy to follow.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:30 am

In post 934, Pink Ball wrote:[...]
Fourth post: it's from the last day. Last day I didn't shade you, I scumread you. That's different. IF I WERE AN ALIEN I WOULD'VE LYNCHED YOU YESTERDAY AND WIN WITH THE SURVIVOR TODAY.

You
did
try to lynch me yesterday. You only let up once Cakez and Titus said they were suspicious.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 937, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 934, Pink Ball wrote:First post you quoted: there's no shade in there? I was praising your mechanical solving capacity and I never judged you for not solving the game actually so like, anti shade?
Perhaps I'm mixing up shade with "dropping hints/avenues of scumreading." If it's a more negative connotation, I didn't mean to suggest that.

I meant that you've been building up to a mislynch on me for a long time.
And the answer is still the same: that argument makes sense towards Suji, not you. And Suji is already dead.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:32 am

ALERT

is the smoking gun, and PB confirmed it in .
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 939, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 934, Pink Ball wrote:[...]

You
did
try to lynch me yesterday. You only let up once Cakez and Titus said they were suspicious.
I did and changed my mind, and got even more suspicions because a change of vote when I called you caught scum was scummy and looked like getting any lynch no matter the cost, so no, I didn't change my vote when they were suspicious, I changed my vote because I changed my mind. That's how town works.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Wow you really are going to hang on that. That's really sweet.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I think Silver Bullet has been clear enough
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And I love you EP and I was going to say something like "wow that's the stupidest argument to lean on" 'cause shit 1v1ing is intense! So I'm dropping it and letting Cakez read everything before going with it again if needed. Good job man I really appreaciate this back and forth it was fun.

(And good thing you didn't concede when there was like virtually no chance of winning this)
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:02 am

Regardless of how this turns out, I'm happy the 1v1 was with you.

GG either way, PB. :]
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

Can you both shut up please? We know you're in a 1 v 1. I'd like to talk with SirCakez.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

Yes please. I don't have time to look at this right now but I intend to read thoroughly.
One thing that really confuses me is Ovine's death. Why would an alien have killed him when they need their one kill to win the game?
If there's not an Alien it points to EP scum.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

The only other thing is maybe Ovine vigged themselves????
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”