GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4997, insomnia wrote:I openwolfed ever since page 1 of my ISO

Most memorable moment of this game is BBMolla trolling that shit had me crying
To be fair. I was planning to do all i could to get you lynched assuming i’d lived to the next day after BR was lynched. You were like my strongest scumread and i shouldn’t have listened to Drixx’s nonsense.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by tictac »

I thought by kagesong was hilarious.
by Norway also made me short water from my nose.
Definitely a night-action weighted game, but that's not necessarily bad.
I don't think achieving a lynch was ever in question, it just couldn't be on scum ever :P
the vigs need backups, and backups of backups. tbh I was surprised there weren't like 10 of us.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by tictac »

so who killed who?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 5001, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4997, insomnia wrote:I openwolfed ever since page 1 of my ISO

Most memorable moment of this game is BBMolla trolling that shit had me crying
To be fair. I was planning to do all i could to get you lynched assuming i’d lived to the next day after BR was lynched. You were like my strongest scumread and i shouldn’t have listened to Drixx’s nonsense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4990, Bambi Jay wrote:With so many roles I still dunno how the town lost here anyway, but I was ready to try.
town play was p bad early on but it's not a guarantee that town would have lost.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 5003, tictac wrote:so who killed who?

We killed nord and tried to kill drixx n1
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

My music was the best part of the game by far
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:06 am

Post by profii »

Oh I'm so pleased this is over :lol:
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 5005, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4990, Bambi Jay wrote:With so many roles I still dunno how the town lost here anyway, but I was ready to try.
town play was p bad early on but it's not a guarantee that town would have lost.
Mean't how THEY lose. As in "how does Town fuck this up so much scum can win".
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4993, Wake1 wrote:The SK, Titus, won in our last huge game if I recall correctly. I love seeing such tactical cunning.
No. I carried the last large as part of the Cookie Bakers hydra. We gunsmiths like 6 or 7 scum in a row.

I was an SK in one of your games but got mislynched for a scumslip allegedly.

I am flattered though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Psyche »

votecounts need to be quite frequent in games of this scale
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4995, davesaz wrote:Shocked that Drixx wasn't even a joat. That's about the only over the top lie I've ever seen from him. Or at least I don't remember any.
Drixx lie served the purpose that he just wanted to die. Toxicity from certain players didn't help at all. I didn't heal him night 1 because he was do explicit about it (not that it mattered anyway). On night 2, he became too obvtown for me not to. I merely wrote off BR flipping green as unfortunate.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5011, Psyche wrote:votecounts need to be quite frequent in games of this scale
Mathblade's counter was needed. I am not sure if the VC would save us though when nearly every slot that needed replacing was town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Titus »

I do have to say Wake's illness may have played a part too. Nightphases shouldn't extend for days beyond and require resubmission of actions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:28 am

just reiterating that the only way we were going to be able to get lynches is on empty slots

and eventually the scumteams are going to have to focus each other because in this instance, they can't risk the other getting too much of a numbers advantage

or they can just also focus empty slots and hit the same eventuality anyway
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:29 am

this is also taking into account that even with this many active scum in the game, we still were mostly wanting to lynch the town ones :V
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5016, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:this is also taking into account that even with this many active scum in the game, we still were mostly wanting to lynch the town ones :V
No. We didn't want to lynch town. It was Nero throwing an immature toxic filled pregame vendetta and turning his rage gradually on anyone who strongly agreed with what I said. He'd merely spam the same shit, killing the wim of town. There's a reason why almost every slot looking to be replaced was town. A game that has toxic players, little death and little opportunity to be heard is a recipe for disaster. I would have subbed out too, as it was protown to do, but Wake never finds a sub. Nero was too toxic for the game as a whole.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:43 am

Post by tictac »

It was surprising to me that so many players who were alive have apparently never encountered tunneling in their mafia career? It is in fact a thing that happens with some regularity to most players.
If nero has a vendetta, what is the thing he was trying to avenge? Because "he tunnels me every game" is a phenomenon I think everyone encounters at some point from someone. It's called "playstyle clash", and there's not a malicious reason for it.
The first post I read as genuinely toxic, the first post that seemed intended to hurt the person, and not just attack someones play was the one where you compared nero to yer ex.
imma borrow some wisdon from daves sig: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
These are trying times, and this game does get heated on occasion, so lets all try to keep in mind that this is a game, and it's not nice to take out-of-game frustrations and take them out on people who are on this site just to play with us and escape their own troubles.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There are
SHIT TONS
of players that scumread me every game, it's not a vendetta. I mean I guess it
could be
but I'm more of the side that its just ppl that are horrible at reading me/mafia.

There's no proof that its a vendetta b/c 1.) I don't tunnel u in every game 2.) There
WAS
a large part of this game where I wasn't tunneling you when you first replaced in 3.) I had in-game reasons why I suspected you. If anything was toxic it was you and Drixx and Fonz.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:45 am

Post by chkflip »

Still waiting for a game Nero doesn't scum read me. :lol:
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but you were on my town list d3.

And you do know I was "scum reading" you in that mini b/c I was scum...

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:59 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 5016, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:this is also taking into account that even with this many active scum in the game, we still were mostly wanting to lynch the town ones :V
hi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5017, Titus wrote:We didn't want to lynch town.
Also, you guys did lynch town the first 2 days and on d3 I was pushing scum AF while Fonz was fussing about the lynching town ar98

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5018, tictac wrote:It was surprising to me that so many players who were alive have apparently never encountered tunneling in their mafia career? It is in fact a thing that happens with some regularity to most players.
If nero has a vendetta, what is the thing he was trying to avenge? Because "he tunnels me every game" is a phenomenon I think everyone encounters at some point from someone. It's called "playstyle clash", and there's not a malicious reason for it.
The first post I read as genuinely toxic, the first post that seemed intended to hurt the person, and not just attack someones play was the one where you compared nero to yer ex.
imma borrow some wisdon from daves sig: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
These are trying times, and this game does get heated on occasion, so lets all try to keep in mind that this is a game, and it's not nice to take out-of-game frustrations and take them out on people who are on this site just to play with us and escape their own troubles.
I agree with the bulk of this post. Tunneling is a thing. There's a reason why I didn't accuse chkflip of anything.

Nero has been tunneling my slot across 10-15+ games over two fucking years. That's not a "playstyle clash". That's a "I want you gone and it's personal" thing.

I have tunneled and been a tunnel target before. I used to be really bad on tunneling.

It's every game.

Titus is scum.
But if she's not scum she's terrible.

Titus dies and usually flips town.
It's her fault for being so scummy.

If it wasn't every game, I could deal with it being stupidity. However, there's just games I must avoid in order to have a fair shot to play. I never was permitted to play this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”