Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

Hey guys. Time for some slot salvaging I guess.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1626, mastina wrote:
In post 1625, Jingle wrote:GuyInFreezer replaces Bernadetta.
Jingle you have a real talent for replacing one type of player with a nearly identical sort of player. (NM's replacement of DDL was similarly so.)

One question tho, why Vecna for Jormun? I don't see their similarities at all.
When I pm'd Jingle, there was only 1 slot up for replacing (bit weird of a question regardless?)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

Catchup comments/megawall in spoilers. WARNING: POTENTIALLY EYE-AIDS-INDUCING

Spoiler:
Page 1 thoughts: JJH seems pretty weird, and does not feel towny here at all. I already hate the fact that Firebringer is in a hydra as it gives him even more reasons/excuses to troll to shit kingdom come

Page 2:
In post 41, Trojan Horses wrote:My slot can be held to high expectations :3

-Stuxnet
This already feels like a pretty towny post

Also feeling pretty good about the interactions between firebringer and RC for bad reasons. Silly gutfeeling not really based on anything. Wanting RC to play is easily faked as scum. Still feeling good for unexplainable reason. RC doing his usual thing, like him not participating would actually reduce the chances of him getting nightkilled in his mind?

Not liking Mastina's reads based on the first 2 pages. What else is new. I agree on bernadette, the rest is like....wut?
In post 51, mastina wrote:
In post 49, RadiantCowbells wrote:you don't actually scumread me, but if you're trying to start a fight you can have one.
Actually you got that backwards--I do scumread you but I've no interest in a fight. I'd vote you but I wouldn't push you, would be more or less just a vote I'd put out there for a sake of a vote/for lack of better options. Legit think your approach so far is more likely to be from you as scum, but I am fully aware that pushing that angle so early would be entirely unproductive. Doesn't stop me from stating the scumread tho.
Mastina can be early mild town based on this though. Pretty towny way of approaching if you do thing RC is scum, since fighting him just helps him.
In post 55, mastina wrote:
In post 52, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't believe you. But say what you want.
I mean I don't exactly have a way to show you my brain's thought process and that's literally the only place where proof exists but like.

Not lying. Dead serious.

So like.

Go ahead and doubt me, that doesn't mean your doubt is actually correct because. I know what I think and I think your play this game is more likely to come from you as scum than town, and yet it should be stupidly obvious why pushing you in spite of having that belief would be a waste of time. (Namely because if you're town you're dead via nightkill before D3, and also because if you're town you'll give me something that I'll read as town eventually. Plus, would add a lot of noise which is something that I don't see any way of it not being disastrous for the gamestate's health.)
Oof, this is just too damn wordy though. Dont wanna fight, so just argue semantically? meh
In post 73, gobbledygook wrote:I unironically think RC is town
Also feels town. God this is going to be an editing mess. Hope it wont be totally unreadable.
In post 74, We are not helping wrote:page 2 read lists are scummy

gobble probably leaning town cause 73

-bitmap
^good. feeling synchro
In post 75, SirCakez wrote:
In post 71, gobbledygook wrote:Oh I thought this would be two separate threads
SAME

I feel privileged to be in mastina's page 2 readslist
Sircakes slot feels weaksauce. No good impressions in his few posts yet.
In post 91, Baezu wrote:RC is conftown this game, guys....look at his liasse faire, I don’t give a shit attitude

Total town meta
Moderate points
In post 107, jjh927 wrote:Just to be clear I'm serious about effectively spectating the other game in order to preserve our playerlist
Missing the early hottakes from JJH
In post 122, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 113, gobbledygook wrote:Oh he's not in my game
VOTE: Elmo
I thought we were going to be friends
I see this isn't the case.
VOTE: Amrun
You done rolling scum in my games yet?
Not very great first impressions on this slot either
In post 125, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: NSG

shes playing to her scum meta
In post 127, northsidegal wrote:
In post 125, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: NSG

shes playing to her scum meta
fuck off
Wtf is this weirdness in consecutive first posts? that is so fucking odd
In post 131, BBmolla wrote:chill nsg lmao
In post 50, mastina wrote:Also, did check the rules and from the sound of it, this isn't 2-2 with scum having one scumbuddy and not knowing the other team allowing them to have some semblance of legitimate scumhunting; it sounds like four groupscum, so take that into account. (I am also guessing that means only one nightkill from them each night.) It also sounds like we don't need to lynch two scum from our own game, so long as two scum die? I could be mistaken but it sounds like this game has a white flag mechanic where two scum dead = we win, period.
VOTE: mastina
Pinging over the same post though. But no thoughts to balance it based on other content?

#148 from mastina is like.....a complete utter 180 from my own reads. Guess she must be town? the fuck
In post 150, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mastina if you try to call NSG scum when I am not calling her scum thats going to go very badly
^i mean, this is probably what NSG obv-town looks like, no?
In post 166, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 165, BBmolla wrote:RC Mastina pulled the whole “I read the rules so I know this thing about scum” and 9/10 it comes from scum trying to get Town cred
This is a general read and not specific to Mastina meta, correct?
Trojan horse be that sharp horsey
In post 170, Trojan Horses wrote:This game feels too easy, actually :(
More feel-sync. At this point everything does seem pretty black/white
In post 176, mastina wrote:Also, I be lazy as fuck.
Stuxnet uses mostly proper capitalization and such, but does use abbreviations and emotes and uses ':3' which narrows it down a lot but I be too lazy to think about scummers who fit that.
zeus refuses to use proper capitalization and such, is casual, uses chatspeakesque abbreviations, which narrows it down a lot but I be too lazy to think about scummers who fit that.

If I put in the effort to think about scummers who're active and on Krazy's mafiascum discord (because let's face it, 80% of hydras come from conversations on there anyway especially anonymous ones), just that criteria would be enough to narrow it down especially if I sifted through the logs of the main channel to find people who were chatting with each other and express the interest of "we should hydra together". Would be really really easy to do, it'd just require a shitload of effort and again, I be lazy as fuck. :P
Very happy to go main-hunting with deep passion. Probably doesnt mean shit.
In post 181, SirCakez wrote:
In post 165, BBmolla wrote:Not huge on Trojan Horse

RC Mastina pulled the whole “I read the rules so I know this thing about scum” and 9/10 it comes from scum trying to get Town cred
I would say this is valid for literally any players but mastina
Who btw is just null rn all of this is well within both their town and scum meta

Anyways
BBmolla is town
RC is probably town

Elmo is scum players in Game Christmas should vote them
VOTE: Trojan horses
Their ISO is terrible
hmmm, post gives me some doubts. Very safe reads. Dont agree on horseys. Probably still in line with expectation of a scum slot but not as certain as before.
In post 193, SirCakez wrote:
In post 187, gobbledygook wrote:I’m legit worried that scum have like stupid high numbers to counteract this very townsided wincondition
possibly fake townslip
Hmmm, pointing this out as scum? Doable/easy, but still cause for more questioning
In post 250, Jormengand wrote:*Screams internally*

Okay I'll try to sift through everything and pick up on some dank reads if I can but I'm not honestly confident. I'm not totally used to ten pages of random nonsense before I even open the game TBH.
fucking hell, what a shit opener from my slot. Much salvaging to be done, lol
In post 262, jjh927 wrote:I think you're looking at Mastina's readslist wrong.

It's pro-town. It's probably a thing Mastina could do as either alignment but I (kinda baselessly) think it's more likely to come from town!Mastina. Mastina is engaged and trying to get people to think about setup stuff. This is also good. Actually, this is probably the most town indicative thing in the game thus far because I'm fairly sure we're on the same page, which indicates the thought process there is genuine
WTF IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT POST. Is this like, scum JJH trying to buddy a town mastina with gutterbal garbage? (sorry, but, cmon, wtf)
In post 265, Baezu wrote:
In post 170, Trojan Horses wrote:This game feels too easy, actually :(
Ok you're town
Baezu continues to be town
In post 274, Wonderwalll wrote:Oh, it was to jjh then

How do you think he was shitting on half the playerlist?
Can definately see where the scumreads on p66 are coming from. Initial impression on the slot aint great.
In post 284, Wonderwalll wrote:
In post 282, BBmolla wrote:
In post 278, Wonderwalll wrote:Why do you think it’s a weird vote?
I mean, is your reasoning that SirCakez is faking that gobbles is faking a townslip?
Gobbles could be faking a townslip

Gobbles could have really townslipped

Either way, it’s a bad metric to read him by and I don’t like that cakez is focussing on the “slip” element rather than anything else
This is actually pretty fucking solid though. Nice. Really nice
In post 287, DrDolittle wrote:can someone tell me what to do thanks

hate
In post 306, We are not helping wrote:I have more thoughts but I'll say this. I think game 2 is the easier game to solve and should be the game that runs faster.

I'd hate to say this but personally thinking mastina/jjh lean town.

-bitmap
The fuck, how you reach that conclusion?
In post 314, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 312, Trojan Horses wrote:Okay, so far I’m liking Mastina, Gobbles and jjh for town.

~Nimda
I cannot work with this at all

so you can either lynch me because I am scum accusing your correct reads or you can agree that these reads might be wrong
Man, I really like RC this game
In post 332, RadiantCowbells wrote:what do we all think about Baezu townreading a lot of people really early in the game?
Interesting. Baezu's posting feels really good. I still think he might be scum sensitizing well, but id guess the odds of that actually being the case to be fairly low. Having said that, I have no clue who is scum in halloween atm. Probably if I look at the playerlist and remove all obv townreads itll become very easy though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1644, SirCakez wrote:Yeah I want to lynch vecna based on entrance alone
Well I guess we're finally getting a flip...
Mastina were you scum?
Ill be obv-town soon enough (if my way did not do that for you yet somehow). You should probably remove that vote to not give scum the idea to hammer my slot while they still can.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

Really odd that people just now speedhammered Mastina with so many replacements coming in.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

Continuing catching up

Spoiler:
In post 402, We are not helping wrote:
In post 348, SirCakez wrote:RC is town here
pissing him off is anti-town and I know from experience
as if cakez wasn't obvtown already this sealed it for me.

Cakez and RC are my town duo. Maybe they can write some songs and do a live performance for us at some point.

Also my teammates are bad. They think Mastina is town, they should know better.
Yeah, this slot is town. Fire is -probably- right about cakez, even though im not 100% convinced. Guess this means nearly 100% that all halloween scum is in the lurker fuckers. Boring.
In post 404, Bernadetta wrote:Oh god.
I thought this was a split game but it's actually 2 games merged into one thread.

Classic scum-type entry?
In post 416, We are not helping wrote:
In post 413, Bernadetta wrote:Oh so I only need to find two scum to win!
That means I can be about 50% accurate and
still
win!
I love when odds are in my favor.

But first, I gotta read up all these posts.
And that's already a problem, you see.
don't worry half the game posts are my slot and aren't very long!
or really need to be read unless u like to be entertained.

bitmap is pretty funny.
oka….well he is trying!!!!
Dissing Okapoka...tsssk tssk. EVeryone knows he is carrying this hydra hardcore
In post 433, Bernadetta wrote:I'm a hard working girl so here is my second read:

Baezu feels town to me with her 9 posts and all.

I have doubled my quota for today. I am very productive.
Bernadette also feels town. Damn. Either im wrong, or I think I already Poe'd down halloween to the 2 scum. Ez game?
In post 448, Jingle wrote:
Searching for replacements for
Lie Ren
and
Shuichi Saihara

All the peeps have returned! (Or at least shown up)
Yeah, so, these 2 slots. They need death
In post 455, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am town
Sircakez is town
We Are Not Helping disproportionately likely to be town
Baezu I do not think comes flying in townreading a bunch of people, that is gonna look pretty not good as scum, so even though the reads are fairly poorly supported I think that she is town in spite of it

Dis where Im at
Thats a good boy, RC. pat-pat
In post 468, Bernadetta wrote:You know I'm having problem sleeping so I was gonna post some more to sleep and then I walked into some Christmas drama.

This marks the second time where I walked in at the wrong time.
Lol, this is so unapologetically bad, it has to be town. Right? riiight.
In post 502, Bernadetta wrote:You know even a tamed beast bites if you test its boundary too much.
It doesnt stop...
In post 523, Wonderwalll wrote:“RC the horse whisperer” we call you
Yeah, this slot feels pretty good
In post 535, Bernadetta wrote:I am being the most productive player in this game.
I should pause so I can give others a chance:)
lmao
In post 536, Bernadetta wrote:It's gonna be like

Someone: "ok time to reread let's read Bernadetta ISO"

Takes 18d6 psychic damage
I have a weakness to reading these slots. Fucking parody type of crap
In post 553, RadiantCowbells wrote:Jormengand so far does not look like town
I get where its coming from, but its the wrong conclusion sadly
In post 560, Trojan Horses wrote:we are not helping is vaguely scummy imo

the way they're approaching rc and nsg feels forced/weird in a way im finding hard to explain

-zeus
More evidence the slot is town. Why take that huge of a chunk as scum, when there were like 4 easy targets in animeduo/my slot/bernadetta posting like all that stuff. Would invite hate from other slots. Attention that is not needed as scum. Slot is absolutely -locktown-. Ill eat a healthy dose of coronapizza if im wrong on this.
In post 604, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Why is there this hate on green tea? Its like a hate on macha and we can't have that,
Pops back in after absence, with this crap. Theres so many bad slots in christmas that I strongly feel we should just win this game by lynching in halloween lol.

Im already confbiassing this slot but.....this is horrible. The reasoning is bad. Cakez isnt great analytically at all. Pointing with justification at Mastina will be interesting if it flips scum. All the takes here are one dimensional and weak.
In post 620, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
(But for real, I'm Cephrir, this is a public alt.)
WUT? its ceph? What world is this. Ok, I dno anymore. That last post was so weak. And it was produced by ceph? Yikes. But also, what?
In post 640, RadiantCowbells wrote:Although

Wonderwell Amrun isn't half bad
Wonderwell is town
In post 645, jjh927 wrote:
In post 637, mastina wrote:
In post 626, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm fine with everyone starting the game by townreading active people but I'm not convinced jormun lie Amrun Elmo is 4 scum right now
Sure isn't!
May I present to you the alternative pool of,

{Jormun, Shuichi, RadiantCowbells, Bernadetta}, {Amrun, northsidegal, Wonderwall}?

Now
that
grouping sure looks like it contains the four scum. I realize it's not exactly four names, two names in two games, that I've got seven total which is two too many in one game, one too many in the other, three too many in total, butstill, I like my pool a lot more.
I like Wonderwall for town. I feel like it's probably a good idea to leave NSG and Amrun for a bit and see what happens with deadlines being very long, because scum! NSG should become more obvious with time and Amrun is just very busy atm as far as I know. So I'm not particularly happy at all with your pools for our game.
I think RC is probably town? He's clearly got this idea of pushing me, but I'm not the type to go crazy when someone baselessly calls me toxic. Would RC double down on it as scum, or continue evading the question that is continuing to be asked and not just by me?
Shuichi can definitely be scum though.
Holy fuck. JJH makes a content post. AND HE ACTUALLY HAS GOOD READS THAT I AGREE WITH? wow. If only that had come earlier. If only there was some explenation I could read into for genuineness?

stop around p28
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1651, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1645, gobbledygook wrote:What pinged about Vecna’s entrance?
How long after replacing in do you know your slot needs salvaging as town?

How long after replacing in do you know your slot needs salvaging as scum?
I saw 3 votes on my slot with only 5 required for a hammer, and no other real wagon on halloween?

A replace out that is the likely lynch candidate will usually require salvaging.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1650, SirCakez wrote:Lol vecna is already starting to shade me in his catch up this is a good sign
I think youre more likely town than scum (63/35 or so by now) but your start was really really shit. The shading was definately deserved. If you dont like my thought process, well, tough titties, but its an honest thought pattern coming from town.

Do with that as you will, n all
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

Why is Elmo in both games on that VC?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 758, Lie Ren wrote:Nearly forgot about this game. My bad.

I wish this would have two unique threads. I’m not exactly a fan of sifting through games I don’t have to, so having to play around the players I likely won’t be trying to sort is going to be obnoxious.
This slot also did the same scummy ass entrance.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 782, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 74, We are not helping wrote:page 2 read lists are scummy

gobble probably leaning town cause 73

-bitmap
I disagree about early read lists being scummy, specifically regarding Martina. She feels a compulsion no matter what to make a read list in her first 10 or so posts.

By the way I did not quote the wrong post, I just don’t want absolute insanity in this game right now and Trojan Horses is looking to add it.
And....also felt the weird need to defend Mastina doing a readslist

Whether its town or scum mastina flipping, doesnt even really matter too much. Its just such a weird thing to defend. Not even trying to read into the genuineness of the reads. Or the timing.

Just feeling the need to point out "she always does it"
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 803, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 732, Wonderwalll wrote:
In post 724, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think I'm being that cooperative
Maybe cooperative is the wrong word

“Non-conflictual”? Perhaps
It's going to improve everyone's teamwork if we don't start getting testy about anyone not being conflictual enough. I am quite enjoying the vibes we have going right now.
In post 747, Baezu wrote:Honestly, I think I'll be able to figure out the Baker later...

But for the love of God, people, this is town RC
Though I don't necessarily disagree, can you tell me why you're so convinced of this?
In post 783, RadiantCowbells wrote:Here's a spicy take

NSG is just scum and everyone should know that by now

But it feels like cheating for that to be half of our win condition so let's leave her alive
I am not convinced of this, but my only experience is the Team Mafia game. If anything, I was feeling like my ability to townbin her so easily for posting at all felt like cheating.
Cephrir trying to charm her way into people forgetting about lynching her.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 852, Baezu wrote:
In post 791, RadiantCowbells wrote:Baezu help me TR u
How am I to do dis?
Sad to see Baezu couldnt keep up being towny as much as the initial 8 or so posts.

The true halloween scumlist is something like this:

Highest likelyhood:

Lie Ren
Cephrir's alt

---

Baezu

--

SirCakez

The rest is all very obnoxiously town. RC -could- fake it at this level, but I have gotten no whiff of manipulation whatsoever yet (but this always only comes D2 regardless).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 855, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 838, RadiantCowbells wrote:Shuichi wdyt about Lie Ren
I believe they made one post I thought was town indicative.
This shouldve been questioned further RC
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 887, BBmolla wrote:mastina/dolittle

there christmas is solved
this feels very possible. That or that replaced slot with corona
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

902, 903, 905 and 907 make the bernadette slot completely locktown as well.

Yep, those 4 names in Halloween is a solve for sure.

Just need cakez to stop being dodgy and get Baezu to go back to towntelling glory.

I REALLY think its ceph and Lie Ren or whatever their silly names are. Do not get at all either how people townread any of the stuff they did. Felt really fake to me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 917, We are not helping wrote:the horsie: trojan horse is actually my second favorite scum read.

sorry gobbledy, better luck next time.

~fire
Damn fire, your reads sure suck ass
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 947, SirCakez wrote:wonderwall shading me is cracking me up
Cakez does really love the buzzwords all the time. Any scumread is automatically shading. Do not like
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 982, Wonderwalll wrote:Ali says gut town

I think his posting is different here to scum!him where he seemed to care a lot more about looking town (also this is another scumgsme of his: viewtopic.php?t=82324&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go)
Easy to be influenced by knowledge, but another good post giving confidence in wonderwall=strong town
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1010, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 800, northsidegal wrote:i made you an avatar lie ren

Well that wasn't what I expected. If that's what I think it's supposed to mean you actually figured out who I am already. Might as well just say it, this is Gamma Emerald. I wanted to see how I played as an alt if I embraced the tendency to not do as much in alt games. In addition I mentioned wanting to play a way I normally don't, that's in reference to my experience in Perfect Masquerade, where I enjoyed playing as a hidden alt in that game, as well as writing posts in a more "proper" manner compared to what I normally do.

Now although I did enjoy that jape, I must kindly refuse that avatar because I would like to have one of the character this alt is named after. I'll continue skimming to see if one was posted in the thread, and if not I'll find one myself because I'm on a device where I can do that rather seamlessly right now.

GE huh. Yep, slot is scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1012, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1010, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 800, northsidegal wrote:i made you an avatar lie ren

Well that wasn't what I expected. If that's what I think it's supposed to mean you actually figured out who I am already. Might as well just say it, this is Gamma Emerald. I wanted to see how I played as an alt if I embraced the tendency to not do as much in alt games. In addition I mentioned wanting to play a way I normally don't, that's in reference to my experience in Perfect Masquerade, where I enjoyed playing as a hidden alt in that game, as well as writing posts in a more "proper" manner compared to what I normally do.

Now although I did enjoy that jape, I must kindly refuse that avatar because I would like to have one of the character this alt is named after. I'll continue skimming to see if one was posted in the thread, and if not I'll find one myself because I'm on a device where I can do that rather seamlessly right now.
Oh, that's funny. Nice one nsg.
Also, of note that this is the only fluffy thing that shuichi has responded to. My confbiased mind tells me its because of reasons that are linked to teamspirit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1680, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 1678, Vecna wrote:GE huh. Yep, slot is scum
How do you sort Gamma Emerald?
I really dont, I just have a lot of faith in my PoE and this is the type of logic that I think will make players go "YEAH ThiS iS noT at ALL how GammA EMEralD normaLLy PlayS.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

fucking hell mafia. its suddenly 4:30 am. FML lol

I have a pretty good feeling about my salvage.

Y'all fuckers better unvote me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1684, We are not helping wrote:
In post 1673, Trojan Horses wrote:Bitmap: did you answer my question?
If not, can you now?
The NSG read? Idk anymore. Honestly null leaning scum.

-bitmap
UNVOTE ME. I earned that shit like a motherfucker
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh really, could it be a thing?

Why wouldnt a slot at L2 that then replaces out need salvaging?

That comment by BBmolla was just ignoring all context and was silly.

Regardless, I salvaged that shit like a motherfucker. Aint gonna get this slot lynched anytime soon. Better just kill me tonight.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

I dno Ceph, you just scary is all. But you have that natural charm going for you, and I just cannot help but shake the feeling that its being weaponized here into some sort of aura that is meant to make everyone feel all fuzzy and warm inside and like you, and not notice the fact that all your CONTENT DOESNT FEEL GENUINE.

(disclaimer: sorry if youre town and im just being a wrong meanie, but you know, I just have to salvage my slot and youre a perfect biggy on the prison playground that I think I can knock into the dirt to show to all the other inmates what a badass I am).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

powerfull stuff Vecna, powerfull stuff
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

I have caught up to somewhere around pg40

Anyways, im really gonna have to go sleep now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1720, RadiantCowbells wrote:i have literally

nothing in vecnas catchup

that makes me think they are town
Guess youre just not as good as this as you think you are then.

If you cannot read into this level of freeposting my thought process while catching up I guess you'll just have to continue to wrongly scumread me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1767, mastina wrote:
In post 1704, RadiantCowbells wrote:i am really confused by people townreading vecna entrance but ok
I mean.
Vecna makes me want to lynch the slot less--his contributions are probably thusfar nai, his content so far is probably neither town nor scum, not outside his scumrange, not clearing him.

But like.

Gotta admit.

As hypocritical as it is to say this given my stance on nsg.
His content sure does make me not want to lynch him, at least right now. Where in spite of me knowing effort != alignment, his content feels like it's worth letting live for longer.

So I'd focus more on {RC, GIF, Shuichi}.
Why not the Ren lui slot?

why is the GIF slot not lock town to you over the stuff bernadette did?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1854, mastina wrote:
In post 1816, SirCakez wrote:Mastina why are you only showing up now that there's real lynch pressure on you? You've been sorta absent from the game for a while.
What the FUJK are you talkihng about.

I have been here EFVERY FUCKING DAY except for the fucking holidays.

I wasn't here Saturday or Sunday.

Yknow.

EASTER WEEKEND.

I have posted literally every fucking day aside from then.

And as I just fucking quoted.
I've been given content EVFERY FUCKING DASY.

Don't fucking believe me?

Then read my fucking iso YOURSWELF and don't fucking take RC's lying ass word for it, check the facts for your fucking self and you'll see that I've been here every single day. Any day I wasn't here, I wasn't elsewhere, either. There's never been a day where I wasn't here but I was elsewhere. (In contrast? There HAVE been days where I was here but WASN'T elsewhere.)
I actually think Mastina is town here. Im not completely willing to go crusader mode over it, but the signs for me are here:

I do not think scum would get this worked up over these reasons. This feels like town being angry over injustice. It could be scum being upset about being wagoned for the wrong reasons, but this feels a bit bigger than that.

I am not certain scum would do the early readslists with so many holes. This is a weak point.

I know from a bunch of games, that whenever Mastina has a lot of very strong opinions on slots that go against the grain, and are polar opposites of mine, but she still feels that they are "very obvious correct reads" its usually a towntell.

Tunneling down on RC=scum would not be a smart move to do as scum vs town RC. It is certain to trigger the death tunnel. Bad idea at L1 as scum. Makes sense if thats what u really believe as town about to die.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1883, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1660, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count #1.7
Halloween
Christmas
With 9 Alive, it is 5 to Lynch or No Lynch!

Vecna (3): , , ,
SirCakez (1): ,
We are not helping (1): ,
Trojan Horses (1): ,
Baezu (1): ,
Radiant Cowbells (0):
GuyInFreezer (0):
Shuichi Saihara (0):
Lie Ren (0):

Not Voting (2): GuyInFreezer, Vecna,

mastina (4): , , , ,
Not_Mafia (1):,
Wonderwalll (1):,
Elmo teh AzN (0):
farside22 (0):
jjh (0):
Northsidegal (0):
Gobbledegook (0):
BBMolla (0):

Not Voting (3): jjh, farside22, NSG,
VOTE: Mastina
Ugh, that does seem like a real hammer
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1925, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count #1.9
Halloween
Christmas

Vecna (2): , ,
Radiant Cowbells (0):
GuyInFreezer (0):
Shuichi Saihara (0):
Lie Ren (0):

Not Voting (2): GuyInFreezer, Vecna, ,

jjh (1): ,
Elmo teh AzN (0):
farside22 (0):
Northsidegal (0):
Gobbledegook (0):
BBMolla (0):

Not Voting (2): jjh, farside22,

In post 1754, Trojan Horses wrote:VOTE: Mastina
Mastina is not a player in your game, thus this counted as an unvote.
what?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1936, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1931, RadiantCowbells wrote:idk

maybe im just not cut out for mafia anymore

but i am garnering approximately 0 enjoyment from any of this
like i said, i think this is a particularly unreadable game.

i have a nightless game in the queue, if you want to try your hand at that.
This game is very easy to read. People are just too hesitant to townread people for obviously towny shit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1938, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: trojan horse

lets play my game now

the way this slot dealt with the entire mastina wagon was really really gross and they were already at or near the top of my scumpool so leggo
like i said, i think this is a particularly unreadable game.

i have a nightless game in the queue, if you want to try your hand at that.
which nightless game
What the fuck? The slot is obviously town.

Why are you not trying to sort REN LIE or the CEPHRIR slot?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1941, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1807, Trojan Horses wrote:RC, you're willing to take BoP on a Mastina lynch?
Please don't advocate or promote this type of behavior. No one is good enough to do this.
In post 1810, Trojan Horses wrote:Game's finally getting fun! ^_^
We have exactly opposite ideas of what fun is.
See, this type of posting.

A shitton of stuff goes down. What does the slot do? Does it try to sort people their allignments from it?

No, it just sits there doing social commentary that is meant to look good and make people forget this slot could actually be scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1951, mastina wrote:
In post 1925, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count #1.9
Halloween
Christmas

Vecna (2): , ,
Radiant Cowbells (0):
GuyInFreezer (0):
Shuichi Saihara (0):
Lie Ren (0):

Not Voting (2): GuyInFreezer, Vecna, ,

jjh (1): ,
Elmo teh AzN (0):
farside22 (0):
Northsidegal (0):
Gobbledegook (0):
BBMolla (0):

Not Voting (2): jjh, farside22,

In post 1754, Trojan Horses wrote:VOTE: Mastina
Mastina is not a player in your game, thus this counted as an unvote.
Oh I'm not dead then?

VOTE: northsidegal.
NSG literally scumclaimed with her attempted hammer of me.

That was.
Literally.
A 100%.
Absolute.
Scumclaim.
On her part.

Because NSG
never
lolhammers me otherwise when she is under such heavy scrutiny and the people who're asleep coming to the thread would be able to come to my defense and unvote if voting me.
Still think it likely to come from town as well, bad reasoning.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1953, mastina wrote:
In post 1928, northsidegal wrote:oh, jingle's about to reveal it anyways. the votecount was incorrect, it had wonderwall voting for mastina when they're actually voting for jjh.
UNVOTE:
Yeah I don't believe you when you say you weren't aware of this.
Why dont you believe they were unaware of it, when you yourself were not aware of it either?>
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1955, We are not helping wrote:so thoughts on just lynching vecna right now?

-okapoka
Your slot is actually still scumreading me for real?

Firebringer and bitmap actually still think im scum here?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1959, Shuichi Saihara wrote:If this game stays this way I'll go into my actual backyard and lynch my damn self.

Hmm, looks like this persona crumbles just as fast in the face of emotion as my other one.
More posts that do not advance the game one bit but are just there to boost activity illusions
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1965, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I want to kill mastina just to make her stop posting. I am not confident about her alignment but I am confident that her turning this into a 250 page nightmare is going to be so not fun I would rather lose. I do not care that mastina will call me scum for posting this.
Trying to nudge the hammer with "its ok guys, you can still hammer if you dont scumread it 100%, itll make the game more fun! look how unfun the game is right now"
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1968, RadiantCowbells wrote:I hard townread Suichi btw and he is the person I feel the most in tune with in my game so not at all happy about him being wagoned.
EXPLAIN THIS.

What are you in tune with? The posts about "oh this game is so unfun"

YOU LOVE THAT SHIT
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1969, We are not helping wrote:okay well sucks to suck but you should vecna if you have no plan

-okapoka
Tell me your feelings about RC scumreading this slot so hard, but focussing on the Mastina wagon exclusively on the other side without voting?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1971, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I hope this game sucks less ass when I wake up tomorrow.
More of these types of posts. These have been literally all that the slot has posted for 10 pages now.

People townread it why?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1975, RadiantCowbells wrote:i have no interest in wagoning vecna rn
Why not when you've been stating you scumread me pretty badly?

I do not get your thoughts this game RC.

I think youre most likely town, but I for the life of me, really cannot see a trajectory in your thoughts.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1979, We are not helping wrote:rc pls respond quickly so i can mull it over im very hyped to play some ms.net right now

-oka
I want detailled thoughts from your hydra on Lie Ren & shuichi
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1993, We are not helping wrote:also i think we can all agree jormen was pretty scummy

and vecna hasn't really done all that much to change that read

so its best wagon in our game

-oka
Did you actually read my content? My catchup walls and all that?

Im always obvtown when im town, so I really have a hard time getting it that people are still scumreading my shit.

Stop reading this slot based on a newby that did like 5 posts.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2044, RadiantCowbells wrote:because mastina existing is hugely antitown if shes town and even worse if shes scum
Mislynches are like, really really bad in this setup
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2049, Trojan Horses wrote:
Spoiler: Sushi posts before NSG outed fakehammer
In post 1778, Shuichi Saihara wrote:This feels like it's on the road to toxicity.

Please stop claiming for no reason.
In post 1785, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I'm having flashbacks to the page 10 stuff about mastina and town leaders.
In post 1787, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I think it's interesting that there are obvious axes of townbloc in the game. I'm not completely sure what to make of this yet, save to note that it doesn't seem normal.
In post 1790, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1789, mastina wrote:
In post 1759, RadiantCowbells wrote:i really think
that every single scum is trying to lynch nsg right now
Oh really.
Do tell!

Because I think the far more likely option.
Is every single scum is trying to defend nsg right now.
Bam, Shuichi cleared, no takesy backsies.

Spoiler: Sushi posts right after NSG outed that it's a fakehammer
In post 1941, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1807, Trojan Horses wrote:RC, you're willing to take BoP on a Mastina lynch?
Please don't advocate or promote this type of behavior. No one is good enough to do this.
In post 1810, Trojan Horses wrote:Game's finally getting fun! ^_^
We have exactly opposite ideas of what fun is.
In post 1959, Shuichi Saihara wrote:If this game stays this way I'll go into my actual backyard and lynch my damn self.

Hmm, looks like this persona crumbles just as fast in the face of emotion as my other one.
In post 1965, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I want to kill mastina just to make her stop posting. I am not confident about her alignment but I am confident that her turning this into a 250 page nightmare is going to be so not fun I would rather lose. I do not care that mastina will call me scum for posting this.
In post 1966, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I should have replaced out when I found out that I was going to have to post in the same thread as her.

:megathonk:
Hurray, someone else is onto this shit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2054, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2052, Vecna wrote:
In post 1720, RadiantCowbells wrote:i have literally

nothing in vecnas catchup

that makes me think they are town
Guess youre just not as good as this as you think you are then.

If you cannot read into this level of freeposting my thought process while catching up I guess you'll just have to continue to wrongly scumread me
hilariously fucking stupid post when i am just about the only person who opposes lynching you
Might be, but can you blame me? Youre not exactly transparent with your thought process here darling.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2061, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2059, Trojan Horses wrote:Awesome.
{Vecna, Trojan Horses, WANH} townbloc :D
fuck no.
Fuck yes.

GIF is also in it, even though he does not know it yet.

You might also be in it.......but............buuuuut

There still is this alternate reality where youre doing your scum masterpiece this game, then I come in here and lockscum your partner in -Shuichi or Lie Ren- and you have to fight me over it, but in a subtle way where you put me up as the D2-D3 lynch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2069, RadiantCowbells wrote:both lie ren and cephrir are town, your scumreads are garbage
Only if BOTH SirCakez and Baezu are scum.

I do NOT buy that.

The rest is ALL TOWN. with the exception of alternate reality shenanigans where that previous scenario in my post above here is the case. But I do not think so.

Regardless, im going to get either of these two slots lynched today and we shall see.

You really do not have any good reasons to townread both those slots.

If you do, by all means, convince me, nudge me in the right direction.

But im not buying it.

GAMMA EMERALD without the freeposting, the free flow of mind. He is lurking ffs. That is not town GE. There is nothing produced by that slot that you can really accurately townread. But I would love to see your reasoning.

Cephrir is very good at scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2087, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 2086, Vecna wrote:GIF is also in it, even though he does not know it yet.
Help me see Bernadetta locktown pl0x
Someone said GIF is Bernadetta - as in the slot or same person?
I think my wall covered a bunch of the things the slot did.

There was also one instance where she came in with her "townread of the day" that had such uncanny town logic, that seemed like, impossible to fabricate. Where I was reading the game, and she came in and did a very very detailled analysis and it was just spot on, word for word exactly what I thought and she put it out there in a very towny way.

Let me find that shit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also GIF replaced Bernadetta
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 433, Bernadetta wrote:I'm a hard working girl so here is my second read:

Baezu feels town to me with her 9 posts and all.

I have doubled my quota for today. I am very productive.
Like this was the first pointer for me. Why townread someone with only 9 posts if youre scum? This was a town post because it was based on gut, trying to read into 9 silly posts from an easy to mislynch slot. I felt the exact same way over those early posts, but the rest produced by Baezu has been really really meh
In post 1669, Vecna wrote:902, 903, 905 and 907 make the bernadette slot completely locktown as well.

Yep, those 4 names in Halloween is a solve for sure.

Just need cakez to stop being dodgy and get Baezu to go back to towntelling glory.

I REALLY think its ceph and Lie Ren or whatever their silly names are. Do not get at all either how people townread any of the stuff they did. Felt really fake to me.
So these are probably the posts stuck in my mind. Let me go back over them to see if my logic holds up.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 545, Bernadetta wrote:At least one in {Jors, anime1, anime2}?
This was also a very sharp PoE that I agree strongly with at the time. Now that im here....yeah.

Anyways just go into the Bernadette iso and read 901-910.

It wasnt the type of mind melding that I remembered, but it seemed like a pretty good level of analysis, diving into an iso, comparing scumread-styles, noting on the differences, using that as reasoning to call doubt on easy wagon for mislynch.

I really dont think scum ever goes that detailed and far to white-knight a slot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

As for the other side:

Town with high confidence:
Gobbledegook
BBMolla
Wonderwalll

Pretty decent townread:
Northsidegal

Do shit please, scumpool.
jjh927 - has had 1 uncanny post that I townread strongly, but it had no underlying reasoning
farside22
Not_Mafia
Elmo teh AzN

No fucking idea, but could very well be town:
Mastina
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2097, RadiantCowbells wrote:your reads are shit TH is scum
Yeah yeah, answer my questions please
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

You promised good returns for townreads, so do the teamplay +ev thing, and explains why im so terribly wrong on my two scumreads.

Then maybe, maybe we can hunt in Baezu/Sircakez.

I will not ever compromise on TH though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2102, RadiantCowbells wrote:then i have nothing to say to you

i really dont have anything to say to someone telling me my reads are all wrong and that their reads are better
That is exactly what you are doing, but without as much as discussing why.

Meet me halfway?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Vecna »

I guess stubborn refusal is step1 and step2 is "ill just fuckn mislynch you to make a point about daring to disrespect mah reads"?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:08 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Lie Ren
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1048, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1033, Trojan Horses wrote:I think I can comfortably sheep Gob actually.
Gob, you get to dictate my vote for today!
You keep saying you have reads and stances. What's making you uncomfortable about owning them?

If you're feeling unconfident, you also have two other heads who you could bounce ideas off whose alignments you should be more sure of than Gobbles.
Secretly I feel that RC is townreading Shuichi solely based on this post
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1080, Lie Ren wrote:I expected a fair amount more pages than we got since I last posted, not that I'm exactly complaining, the game is definitely readable currently.
In post 511, Bernadetta wrote:If we just avoid this cursed pattern we have much higher chance to win :)

Game start -> hype -> (toxic) shoutdown -> burnout
This honestly might relate to what I just mentioned. Do you think we are on this road currently?
In post 1081, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 520, Bernadetta wrote:And I'd rather pick war of attrition because this site is good that the deadline isn't something silly like 48 hours.
I think scum actually have an edge when it comes to loose deadline games. I recall they won both No Deadlines and Mafia Month, which interestingly I recall were both modded by xyzzy.
In post 1088, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 550, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Hey. Sorry I'm late. I'll catch up soon.
Alright, I just checked it out and the Shuichi account is not a fresh alt, it actually seems to have been made when the Danganronpa alt craze was at its height. Doesn't really devalue my read on Bernie but changes my method of thinking about the Shuichi alt.
Comes back, doesnt really hunt too much, but does start diving into the origins of the shuichi account. Odd. Maybe not something that is likely as scum partners.

Interesting fixation on analysing the bernadette actions as well on this page.

Loads of stuff here, indicating a fixation for the Shuichi account and figuring out who it was. Pretty good distancing, odds of the two being scum together is not very high anymore.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1116, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lie could be nontown
Hmmm-hmm. Note to self to see what miraculous things happened since this post.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1166, Lie Ren wrote:It's great to be caught up with the game, isn't it folks?
Ok, after reading all the shit of Lie Ren im probbaly changing my mind

-shocker-
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1168, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1165, Lie Ren wrote:I honestly think Trojan actually has been putting in some serious work, I have a solid townread on them now
Can I get some details here?
In post 1167, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1160, Lie Ren wrote:the FireMaPoka mistake feels way too genuine
Why can't this be genuine and from scum at the same time?

I'm kind of surprised we have strong reads on ddl. I was waiting for him to do more.
Shuichi on the other hand, continues to just fire random questions at people without interpreting anything themselves.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1170, Trojan Horses wrote:
You keep saying you have reads and stances. What's making you uncomfortable about owning them?

If you're feeling unconfident, you also have two other heads who you could bounce ideas off whose alignments you should be more sure of than Gobbles.
So I find this weird, because I really didn't think I was coming off as super serious. Especially considering that I showed confidence in my reads before this and defended them as well.
Gob's attack on this is also -yawn- obviously but whatevz since he's town. Why assume that my proposed leashing is a result of great critical thought in thread (which I agree isn't there :P heehh) versus potential great solves (likely if town and Gob's town)?
RC, thoughts on this post? You dont find this type of stuff super town-indicative?

Pretty free flow of mind shit that a scum player like this slot.....would probably not come up with?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1223, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1170, Trojan Horses wrote:

So I find this weird, because I really didn't think I was coming off as super serious. Especially considering that I showed confidence in my reads before this and defended them as well.
Gob's attack on this is also -yawn- obviously but whatevz since he's town. Why assume that my proposed leashing is a result of great critical thought in thread (which I agree isn't there :P heehh) versus potential great solves (likely if town and Gob's town)?
I don't really understand what you're going on about here but yes I am assuming you mean what you post and it's going to make my life very hard if I can't do that. Jokes are typically funny, and if you're not being serious or funny then I don't know what you're doing.

If your turbo townread gobbles agreed with me that this post was weird, how are you getting to thinking it's weird for me to take issue with it?

I am confused by this dichotomy between "critical thought" and "great solves" because those seem like the same thing to me.
In post 1224, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1194, mastina wrote:Whereas as town, I am usually emotional (this game I'm not, this game is a bit lifeless I admit but like, extenuating circumstances there because past the initial excitement of feeling the game was solve, there's just the boredom of waiting for people to get to where I am at)
I don't typically read mastina posts, but this caught my eye. This is something I would expect her to say as scum, and I think she will agree with me on this.
Hot-damn, some actual stances
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Part 2 of "why RC is townreading Shuichi". Just filling in the blanks since, y'know, you wont do it.

Spoiler:
In post 1226, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1198, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 1165, Lie Ren wrote:I honestly think Trojan actually has been putting in some serious work, I have a solid townread on them now
In post 1169, Trojan Horses wrote:
I'm also interested in this. I'm clearly not taking this game super seriously... I am doing some amount of solving though but I'm curious to hear about what you mean by "serious work".
When I say "serious work", I don't mean actual game solving effort. I just liked the direction they were going and how they were interacting with me. Essentially they shaped up.
I would still like some specifics. I'm wondering how you came to this conclusion based on what they posted between A and B, and also whether you can convince me they're not scum.
In post 1203, mastina wrote:
In post 1142, Trojan Horses wrote:Mastina isn’t an easy read but she seems to be pretty genuine here, where she seems kind of off as scum.
Oh that's a really good way of describing it yeah.

As scum I've tried a lifetime to not feel "off" to myself but to this day, never had a scumgame where I didn't feel 'off'. And when I can tell I am 'off' as scum, I can tell that others can tell, too.

Similarly so for as town. Like this game, I can recognize I'm not the normal town mastina but can still feel that I'm *a* town mastina and am not 'off' to a degree where scumreads on me should exist. They shouldn't.
This is also a mastina scumpost. I believe I recall some game where she went on and on about excuses why she didn't match up to her normal self but was totally town, possibly in the absence of anyone pressing her on it.
In post 1227, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1225, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 1223, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I don't really understand what you're going on about here but yes I am assuming you mean what you post and it's going to make my life very hard if I can't do that. Jokes are typically funny, and if you're not being serious or funny then I don't know what you're doing.

If your turbo townread gobbles agreed with me that this post was weird, how are you getting to thinking it's weird for me to take issue with it?

I am confused by this dichotomy between "critical thought" and "great solves" because those seem like the same thing to me.
1. Doing for the lulz != explicitly funny
2. Read post, I yawned at both
Established
critical thought vs
Potential
great solves, that better?
1. If it's not funny, theres nothing stopping this from becoming a post facto excuse. Which I currently think it really may be, as I suspect you could see you messed up and decided to invent this "loljk" thing.
2. Right, yet you said my concern was weird. I feel it's one of the better points I've had this game, so I find the dismissal less than thrilling. Did you not mean that as shade?
3. Not really. Is it a potential great solve or something you said for the lols? These things appear to be contradictory. Also, if you have a great solve I'd like to hear it, since I don't believe you've voiced anything of the sort.
In post 1232, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1228, Trojan Horses wrote:On a scale of seriousness 1-10 how would you rate the bolded parts?

2. Define "shade". I find it surprising that it's not read as merely me trolling around, but given Gobbles also did that, maybe I'm expecting wrong?
3. Yes, I was making arguments from the perceived viewpoint of you guys who interpreted it seriously - i.e. even if it was serious, why assume it's based on in-thread material over Gob's potential solving given he's obvtown etc. Say, the equivalent of "RC is IC, cool so I'll just vote where he tells me to". As an observer my actual problem with this whole thing would be that
it gives me an excuse not to solve and attach my vote to someone else, thus making myself more unreadable.
1. I would rate that as pretty close to a strawman.
2. Yes, you clearly at best were expecting wrong.
3a. I assume that you are reading gobble as very town based on in thread material, yes. At no point have I suggested you were saying your opinions line up with those of gobbles. I have not checked to see if they do. I am interpreting this as similar to you saying gobbles is confirmed town so you'll follow him. Again I'll cite my original post saying you shouldn't need to sheep a townread while being a three headed hydra.
3-bolded. Yeah... no shit... that's why it's a weird thing for you to say you want to sheep someone when you already have reads, since that is a thing people who don't feel good about their reads do...
In post 1233, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1231, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 1229, Baezu wrote:I'm hating that scum is obfuscating this game rn
What do you want us to do, just claim scum and be done with it? :P
/s or something
That would be very helpful actually.
In post 1234, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I'm going to quit wasting my time on this argument, it's too many layers at this point for anyone else to bother following and even I'm losing track of it in places. You can have the last word if you want.

Im not convinced. This seems like the typical argument engagement to appear to look good. You know you do those as well RC. Most scum that operate on a decent level can fabricate this shit.

Also, this probably was what ceph even referred to "you havent gotten to my towny posts yet". Written with the goal of appearing towny.

I dont really see the towny thought process behind it in actually slapping on horsey. Maybe im just dense.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1263, RadiantCowbells wrote:yeah lurking is her scum meta

she doesn't care at all about her games as scum she just deliberately lurks through all of them because of sheer lack of fucks given

she refuses to switch the internal switch so that she can be good as scum because it's more important to her to be a top tier town player

I can confirm all of this is 100% true
Point of argument/question: Arent these the activiy levels that NSG typically has as town? Im really not used to anything different.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Vecna »

Help, my wife is making fun of my serious face for staring at the screen with a very "dramatic, mean face"
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1358, Baezu wrote:
In post 1351, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Northsidegal
It is time Christmas folk! Gather your candy canes and evergreen switches! It it is time get rid of one on Santa’s naughty list.
Yay gobble!

Everyone sheep this!
Noted for interest in regards to the mastina allignment
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Vecna »

Like, Halloween is just FILLED to the brim with towny looking motherfuckers, and theres only so many people that I feel can fake that shit on a high level.

Ceph and RC definately come to mind. Dont think RC is really doing that here.

The remainder is still baezu/GE/Cakez but I feel like those are all more likely town than Ceph here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Vecna »

Prediction for the rest of this game:

Xmas is gonna take the 50/50 on mastina then turn into whack-a-lurker

Halloween is gonna turn into a cesspool of major suspicion and delusion and then become civ mafia all over again
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Vecna »

fun times to be had for sure
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Vecna »

Why you think im not townlocking you? Im fully aware this could be an RC + Ceph scumteam here.

edit: good thing youre noticing it yourself
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Vecna »

the ego truthtell is real.

RC scum confirmed

(tee-hee)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2139, RadiantCowbells wrote:i mean

its blatantly not

also u must respect and townread nsg and she townreads cephrir as well, so...
Just because I townread someone, it dont have to mean shit for how far I trust their reads.

What a weird statement
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Vecna »

Man, why is it that when I talk to you red flags and angled of weirdness just pop up all over the place lol.

You trying to get me to trashtalk NSG here or something or whats the purpose of this exactly
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Vecna »

I am happy to see that youre not actually done talking to me though :wink:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Vecna »

Ive seen Ceph completely blindside people plenty of times. I think that when that slot is doing the positive friendly approach it is solidly in the top3 of best scumplayers on this website.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2146, RadiantCowbells wrote:what im really trying to do is find the point where i can just say nah you arent this bad and call you scum but im not sure where that is atm
Id say the impetus is on you mr Paragon to just convince me of a more satisfying scenario of who is scum in Halloween.

Its not like you have solved the game yet, so why are you trying to fight me this badly. If youre town, why try and make it harder than it has to be?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Vecna »

Oh yeah, I still had to do that.

Blegh, effort
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 284, Wonderwalll wrote:
In post 282, BBmolla wrote:
In post 278, Wonderwalll wrote:Why do you think it’s a weird vote?
I mean, is your reasoning that SirCakez is faking that gobbles is faking a townslip?
Gobbles could be faking a townslip

Gobbles could have really townslipped

Either way, it’s a bad metric to read him by and I don’t like that cakez is focussing on the “slip” element rather than anything else
The best I can do is quote a bunch of his posts and tell you theres a strong gut feeling there. I feel the posts are genuine, and its really being strong lynchbait, even though I feel all the stuff they said was towny logic and sticking their neck out for the right things.
In post 703, Wonderwalll wrote:I lowkey TR Bernadetta but I think it’s just because I enjoy their posting
Selfconcious rambling for the sake of it. I like

The thing they did about calling my predecessor newbtown with the dig in comparison as well.

Its all rather weak, but I feel its enough for it to be my townread over 6 of the other slots on that side (and a bad lynch as a result)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Vecna »

tldr: I suck at expressing why in such cases
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Vecna »

I was kinda avoiding your question on purpose
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Vecna »

SirCakez has such a damn linear progression. Not even an ounce of indication that anything ive written at all has has made him even consider changing his opinion
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2267, Trojan Horses wrote:Oh I like Baezu's readslist.
Yep, me too. It put Baezu right back into my townpile

I also feel that SirCakez post of "Vecna doing his shit because he needed a replacement lynch" might be genuinely what he is believing and not just trying to throw shit at. I thought it was a minor positive. Theres a lot of little positive and negatives for SC, and this wagon is suddenly now making me feel things.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2297, RadiantCowbells wrote:The way Auro is pushing people doesn't feel like genuine solving it feels like very measured systematic attacks on people where when one head of the hydra gets cut off Auro shifts to calling them scum for an entirely different reason or a variation
What a load of bullshit

Rc= scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Vecna »

Like, RC isnt hunting scum, he's in strategic maneuvering mode where he ad-hoc moves his reads around based on his needs and what he feels he can shit public opinion towards, rather than what is actually transpiring in the game.

The fact everyone is actually townreading him is not actually town-indicative for that slot whatsoever either.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Vecna »

(sorry guys)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2315, BBmolla wrote:baezu seems town so I don't get either of the votes there

vecna I have trouble reading you, do you actually think RC and Ceph are scum or are you just trying to make people doubt their townreads on them
Right now, my mind is back to:

2/3 in (Gamma Emerald slot, Ceph slot, RC slot)

Sircakes could maybe randomly replace someone, but it would only make sense with like, GE I think?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Vecna »

Cant see a world where both are town?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Shuichi Saihara
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2382, SirCakez wrote:I would like to wagon Baezu or Vecna. I still think Vecna is being really survivalistic and not progressing the game in a town fashion.
If I was being survivalistic, I wouldve put your ass on L1. Or I wouldve taken a strance against the easy lynches like PH or Baezu

Instead im doing a genuine attempt to read your shit and all slots in this game. Stop this nonsense

What I really want is to rally halloween to start focussing on Schuichi, Ren Lui and potentially RC.

The fact your refusing to see this is just worrysome.

Both slots you want to focus on here are town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2383, SirCakez wrote:Lie Ren is one of the slots I need to iso. Tomorrow hopefully. I know some people think they are scummy I've just been focused elsewhere.
Same for jjh and Shuichi.
No shit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2390, RadiantCowbells wrote:Other than that I'm relatively unmotivated to convince you guys to stop doing what you're doing because I think town are aggressively throwing the game off a cliff and I don't think anything besides town flips on the people I don't want to lynch will convince you of that.
See, not following his reads, this just reads as trynig to push votes to where he thinks they can land.

So predictable too
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2396, We are not helping wrote:well what do you want to do

-oka
You should stop listening to RC
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

Actually, cakez calling me survivalistic after picking a big fight with RC is the biggest bullshit comment in this entire game and shows he's either not reading or he's just making up shit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, this game can linger untill both GE and GIF start participating.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, its really sad how this game just turned into Halloween with the occasional commentary from the christmas side from 2-3 people
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2398, We are not helping wrote:I missed the days when RC would just go diving in and force lynches.

-bitmap
Bitmap, can you guys share some of the concensus that your hydra has built internally?

Some information on the developments you guys are going through would be great.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2492, mastina wrote:
In post 2058, Vecna wrote:It could be scum being upset about being wagoned for the wrong reasons, but this feels a bit bigger than that.
Well. If it helps. I can link to every scumgame of mine played pretty much ever and you can go searching in them for bouts of anger and what they are about.

I can also point out at least four (I think it might actually be five) examples of town anger off the top of my head for comparison to said scum bouts.

Easy enough to do.
That sounds like a lot of work
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2504, mastina wrote:
In post 2074, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 2066, Vecna wrote:People are just too hesitant to townread people for obviously towny shit.
Or maybe scum doesn't want that happening in this White Flag-ish game where PoEs can be brutal to them.
This, too.

But bombshell time.

In your game.

Which slots do you think are the ones who have been the most vocal in stopping the town cohesion, of stopping townreads, of trying to break townblocs?

You're quite correct in the analysis of, scum don't want people to get a townbloc going because PoE will be brutal to the scum.
So which slots in your game do you think have tried to break unity, to break the townbloc?
Do you think We Are Not Helping is dissolving town unity?
Do you think you are dissolving town unity?
Do you think Vecna is dissolving town unity?
Do you think SirCakez is dissolving town unity?
Do you think Baezu is dissolving town unity? (I'll answer this one, no, by virtue of her being too inactive and passive to do so.)
Do you think Lie Ren is dissolving town unity? (Same as Baezu above to be honest.)
I realize by this metric I also have to ask if you think the GIF slot has dissolved town unity and per the metric above, the answer is obvious (no), but honestly in my earlier readslist he probably should be above Shuichi anyway.

So in your game.
Do you think anyone could be trying to break town unity.
Other than Shuichi and RadiantCowbells?
too simplistic analysis though. We are not helping and Cakez have completely opposite reads to what youre trying to suggest here. And interestingly enough, neither schuichi nor RC are trying to capitalize on it majorly (yet?)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2513, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 2506, mastina wrote:Ergo, RadiantCowbells is scum, because he is playing to the scum wincon of preventing town cohesion.
thing is, he's sorta been putting up a weak show about it
i expect town RC to go all in on scumreading us,
but
, wouldn't scum RC cause up a major stink about all of this to break up town cohesion if it threatened him?
like he's mildly asked Oka to help him (sheep onto Vecna I guess) and is pretty laid back
Holy fuck.

How can ANYONE be fucking scumreading this slot?

Pearl after pearl of brilliant, solid town logic, genuine analysis.

(im not sure I agree with the conclusion since scum RC does build up and takes it very easy on D1, but thats besides the point. RC is great enough at scum to do exactly the right things to get majorly townread and antagonizing enough as town to get the suspicious people pinged hardcore)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2517, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2515, mastina wrote:And there's your problem with understanding his thoughts. If you assume he is town, then you can't understand his thoughts, you can't see a trajectory to them.
If you assume he is scum, then his thoughts make perfect sense and there is a clear trajectory to them.
This is also an impossible post to make as town. It is extremely common for people to not understand my reads as town and if anything I go out of my way to make my thought progressions more palatable as scum. Mastina never understands my reads as town. She cannot accuse me of this while playing honestly.
truth, in my experience

Ill just keep flip-flopping on RC the entire game as I usually do. For my own sanity
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #107) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2518, mastina wrote:
In post 2086, Vecna wrote:There still is this alternate reality where youre doing your scum masterpiece this game, then I come in here and lockscum your partner in -Shuichi or Lie Ren- and you have to fight me over it, but in a subtle way where you put me up as the D2-D3 lynch.
It's amazing that you come so close to the answer on RC and then don't have the magical, "hey, waaaaaait a sec..." realization on him.
To be fair, I have succesfully mislynched RC in every game he was town together with me, so yeah, I take that shit a lot more cautiously.

And you portraying this situation like theres such an easy distiction between his town and scum game? What a load of nonsense, ive seen him as scum mislead you plenty of times.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2530, Shuichi Saihara wrote:If mastina's posts addressed to TH are scum distancing, I have to admit it's pretty good distancing.

VOTE: Vecna
ho-ho look at this
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3274 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2549, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2547, Trojan Horses wrote:"you don't understand" and "i don't want to work with you" both are but excuses.
There is no gamestate reason for LyLo Ren to be town; a gamestate with Trojan!scum can easily have him as scum too.
So, yaeh, as far as current info goes that's a bad read
At this point in the game it is correct for me to treat Lie Ren as town and work with him because he is not unlikely to bus if he is scum himself in this situation whereas you are incredibly unlikely to vote scum whether scum or town.
If youre treating scum as town youve effectively halved your chances of finding scum/the partner.

Townreading someone because they might bus if you do find the partner? What?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2564, We are not helping wrote:MASTINA WOULD YOU ENDORSE A VECNA LYNCH

-OKA
Can you hydra fellows tell Oka to stop this nonsense?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2570, SirCakez wrote:Lie Ren could definitely be scum. I'm not really seeing much town motivation or scumhunting in their posts. A lot of coasting-esque posts. A lot of useless posts/active posting. was bad. Not really any thought to the reads.
My only concern is, knowing that Gamma is behind the alt, that it's just his awkwardness coming off as scumminess.
Town gamma has a lot of genuine townspewing posts. There was a little of it in there.

We just need to see a lot more posts, because when it comes in large volumes it is almost impossible to misread.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2574, SirCakez wrote:if a Vecna wagon reforms I will back on there in a flash
Guess I shouldve lynched you when I had the chance. Not willing to listen to reason, and youre being played like a fiddle.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2577, mastina wrote:
In post 2143, Vecna wrote:Man, why is it that when I talk to you red flags and angled of weirdness just pop up all over the place lol.
Because over. and over. and over again.
You keep going.
"Man, this thing from RC is suspicious, but nahhhhh, he must be town.
Oh he's doing this other thing which is suspicious, but nahhhhh, he must be town.
He keeps doing scummy shit, but surely he's still town.
Oh, he's yet again doing something which is sketchy, but he still has to be town."

Sooner or later you've gotta face the facts.
Chances of lynching him at this moment are zero. So I really dont know why you keep talking to me like this.

If he is scum, the hydra and cakez are in his pocket. Those are clearly the deciding votes here.

The most likely outcome is that im fucked and the townblock will dissolve.

If RC is scum here, he has already won the game.

period
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2580, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: Vecna
L-1
What, im at L1? how is that even possible
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2597, SirCakez wrote:Vecna were you scum?
This is such a scummy wannabe post
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3283 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2711, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2699, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cakez is on Vecna with me I thought.
I am along with WANH and Shuichi. Vecna is at L-1.
Either TH, Baezu, Lie Ren or GIF has to hammer
How unfortunate 2 of those have a hard townread on me and the other 2 arent actually playing the game eh?

Boy if only you were realizing the fuckup youre making here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3284 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3282, SirCakez wrote:Just put all your notes in one post some of these things are irrelevant now cuz you're really far behind and stuff has happened
Can you unvote me if im still at L1?

I cannot believe you guys nearly speedhammered me while it was nighttime here.

We need to have an honest talk Cakez
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Shame, I already had a gutfeeling on JJH based on that one post. If only he hadnt been so apathetic
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Vecna »

I really wish I would know and understand why you continue to scumread me here. If I could just flip you and WANH to trust me here this game would be a townwin in no time (if youre both indeed town)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Vecna »

Continuing catchup in spoiler to reduce spam

Spoiler:
In post 2775, We are not helping wrote:
In post 2769, SirCakez wrote:A jjh flip is ok I guess
At least it's SOMETHING
btw i was saying to my hydra partners.

that vote by mastina on jjh was a buss vote.
If jjh flips scum, we need to lynch mastina.

Thank u for ur time.

~fire
THIS POST IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS. feels really hard like a reverse townslip to look good upon a flip they wouldve already known to be town
In post 2828, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Mastina is town I'm reporting her for playing against win condition btw.
uh-huh. Like this is different from normal. Or actually anti wincon.
In post 2865, gobbledygook wrote:Ok but real talk if JJH is town that means Mastina is lockscum from my point of view and she hammered because she saw the writing on the wall.

Straight up think WW is town because Ali does not hesitate to poop on scum who lurk and do nothing. See Furret Adventure V2 dead thread for most recent example. I don’t think e becomes the very thing e hates

I think farside is pretty town for her play today but her catchup made me think she was very political with her reads.
NSG is town
BBmolla is town I think, but I could be fooled
JJH dead animu but I think still possibly scum given his reaction to hammer actually
Elmo is ??? And probably scum imo
Lets not forget this post. And I agree with the premise that WW is likely town. If only for the weaksauce reason that Alisae thrives on pulling off big scumgames but often cba to play properly as town. Interesting also about the BBmolla read, because I have a similair LURKING SUSPICION. The slot is almost too spic and clean, and ive witnessed that in another game recently where it pulled off very convincing performances with minimal posting. I could be totally wrong ofcourse.
In post 2869, gobbledygook wrote:Baezu is my pick for scum in Halloween
I think TH is town because after rereading WF I think I see similar weird things in Auro’s play that I do here
WANH town
RC town
Gamma town
SirCakez struck me as town early in the game but I have mellowed on that read
This readslist im less hot on. Whats your stance on me and ceph slot? Reasoning for Baezu?
In post 2871, We are not helping wrote:What do we do if jjh flips scum?

-bitmap
Hmmm another of these posts obviously thinking the slot will flip scum. Why would JJh make the posts he did if he was anything other than town before this post?
In post 2876, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 2684, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2682, Shuichi Saihara wrote:You wouldn't know a case if it bit you.
Why do you think WW is scum?
God, it's been so long since they did anything I don't even remember. I've just thought they were scum since basically when I started playing, I can probably look back to find why, and their continued refusal to do anything even though there are two of them and they don't appear to have a real reason for that is not doing that read any favors.
Strict reminder to question this slot hard on why they voted me and moved to put me in range of lynch after stating so many times im more likely town. Also, not very great reasoning here, but confbias ahoy.
In post 2879, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2865, gobbledygook wrote:BBmolla is town I think, but I could be fooled
lol dude you've seen my scumplay

I'd be a lot more miserable if I was scum here

pretty sure jj is town
Hmmm, this posts works against the suspicions of the slot maybe fooling us. Scum doing genuine predictions of flips happens, but this just seemed genuine.
In post 2881, SirCakez wrote:Weren't there early indicators of jjh-mastina being scum together
This post by cakez also feels like genuine prediction on flip, and shows a good thought process including the possibility that the weird Mastina insta-hammer was because she needed cred for a scumflip.
In post 2910, SirCakez wrote:Mastina I actually have a high regard of your play
But I would disengaged with ANYONE who is posting like you are currently
Why not trust her townread on me then? Even if she is scum, do you think she would address a teammate like she's been pushing me to go overdrive on RC?
In post 2914, SirCakez wrote:We can still lynch vecna rc...
:facepalm:
In post 2928, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 2924, SirCakez wrote:Just because we can still lynch vecna =/= I want to RIGHT NOW
I want to see the flip
I am kinda confident Christmas will have NSG killed, then Mastina quicklynched to flip town :P
Sadly I also feel that way. I think itll be turkey that is killed though....for ~reasons~
In post 2938, BBmolla wrote:mastina is open wolfing at this point lmfao
Back to dislike. Guess im getting pocketed by this mastina madness. FML.
In post 2946, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 2944, SirCakez wrote:It still could be WW
I already said I think their lurking is weakly town indicative.
Gobble has also said that.
More obviously genuine town mindset. If people ever lynch Trojan Horses I will lose my faith in bananabread.
In post 2969, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also fuck you to hell comparing me to a domestic abuser.
what, where did this happen?
In post 2971, Baezu wrote:
In post 2774, gobbledygook wrote:Yay!!! I get to die and leave this game
I love you Turkey xoxo
Ugh, all these Baezu posts are so fluffy and without content again. Its almost like the slot is a hydra and I TR one of the heads and the other is just scummy-fluffing all over the place
In post 2977, We are not helping wrote:The more I read this, the more I realize that in TM, the anger was really towards RC and not me from mastina.

Also mastina, you need to earn my respect for me to sheep you. TM did not help that at all.

I'm willing to sheep RC (after having a good town read on him) time and time again because he has delivered results with his contrarian methods.

-bitmap
Those results arent there this game buddy. His scumreads are me and Trojan horses. I dont understand either scumread, but hey.
In post 2981, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 2974, SirCakez wrote:Hmm
N_M is really hard for me to read. Did anything ping you there aside from predecessor?
No, I'm just PoE-ing from there.
NSG and Gobble both feel town.
Wonderwall has weak reasons to be town.
Farside has reasons to be town.
I think Mastina is still town despite what she did.
Leaves Elmo, Molla, N_M.
<3
In post 2989, Baezu wrote:
In post 2862, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2858, northsidegal wrote:i feel like i've seen birdblocks in so many games

how many birds are on ms?
It helps that me Oka and PenguinPower are prolific players so you might just be seeing the same birdbloc over and over again
Don't forget theworst!
So much happening, and Baezu only continues to responds to and post fluff
In post 3022, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cake can I ask you to tell them to fuck off and maintain your vote.
Imagine being told not to talk to anyone
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3289, SirCakez wrote:My primary reason continues to be your overreaction to any and all pressure on you. Just look at your posts over the last two pages.
I do this in absolutely every game, much much more so as town.

I have a record of hardly ever getting mislynched as town, and I take pride in that. If people misread me for bullshit reasons, I take that shit personal and I tryhard even more to be townread. Also because im normally universally townread whenever I am town, and nightkilled N1 in like 60-80% of my games.

That is how I play. Some people get suspicious over that shit. But its the truth.

Im sure quite a few people in this game can attest to what I have just stated to be fact.

If that is the main reason for you to be suspicious, and you care to invest the time, I have plenty of example material to provide.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3025, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3023, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3000, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nancy when will you have time to read the game then engage with me
That may take awhile. Anything you suggest in particular I look out for, keep in mind?

I still don’t get how we were ever your “ideal lynch” when Auro has been so obviously town?
At literally no point have you been my favorite lynch.
What is your thought on this post Cakez.

Do you feel this is a fair post to make from RC? Im asking you especially now, because RC really wanted to lynch this slot for quite some time, and you have finally come around now.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Vecna »

Continuing catchup

Spoiler:
In post 3042, Baezu wrote:Can I vote vecna now?
The fuck, this came out of nowhere? This slot was TOWNREADING me before?
In post 3046, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3037, SirCakez wrote:
Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3024, SirCakez wrote:go to bed whoever posted that in TH!!!!!
P-edit: I want to stay on Vecna but I also want to be reasonable with TH :/
I pretty much just woke up. Why is Vecna scum? He seems super townie to me?

~N
I went over this earlier so quick summary - he fit some tell Molla has about scum immediately checking their own ISO, his catchup and subsequent posts seemed overtly concerned with getting votes off of him, his cases and posts have been bad (I called out some specific ones in my ISO)
And Jormun was really scummy but we all know that
I forgot about Jorman but based on my experience playing with Vecna, your reasons for sr Vecna I see as NIA.
See, cakez? And im sure people like Mastina, RC (he wont), Cephrir (maybe?), Alisae (maybe too long ago) and a bunch of others can attest to the pride shit.

Im used to being townread as town, and if its not the case I will fight to make it so. Thats my playstyle, detrimental as it may be at times.
In post 3049, mastina wrote:
In post 2820, SirCakez wrote:Mastina's hammer was soooo bad
She has to go tomorrow
Mastina's hammer was not a hammer.
LOL is Mastina still not aware (or pretending) to not know that JJH was hammered?
In post 3050, Baezu wrote:Mastina, be chill my lady. You cannot be lynched rn. Your game is in night
Wow, seeing all these posts now suddenly, it is such a 180 from that detailled readslist posted earlier. Is daytalk in effect confirmed?
In post 3060, gobbledygook wrote:Frankly I do not buy that Mastina didn’t know it was hammer
hmmm, weirdly enough I actually do. /pocketed
In post 3062, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3047, Baezu wrote:To be fair, it's also difficult for me to keep track of votes especially with all the cross-game votes
That is a good point, this game with its unique mechanics are really confusing.

Why are you voting Vecna?

@Vecna, can you link one of your scumgames? @Cakes too, preferably. I’m already familiar with SS and he played quite differently in PA so dunno. \_0_/
^ ill do this, although I think the ones on this website are already quite some time ago.
In post 3068, mastina wrote:
In post 2853, jjh927 wrote:I can't actually read Mastina and just assume she is town
Because it is an assumption that is disproportionately likely to be the truth.

Also, how to read me is really really easy.

Lurking, not contributing, stunted, stilted, artificial, precise, calculated, calm, cool, posting? Scumastina.

Hyperposting, pure chaos, randomness, flow, emotional posting?
That's me as town.

It works 100% of the time.
Thats not entirely accurate :good: (and presenting it as such is likely to not really help your case)
In post 3083, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3082, mastina wrote:
In post 2927, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mastina stop fucking posting
The moment people stop scumreading me, deal. I'll stop posting when people stop fucking scumreading me. Done deal, easy.

Good luck getting people to stop scumreading me.
You can't match my thread presence

You can either shut the fuck up or talk alot and achieve the exact same result you would achieve otherwise but you can choose to ruin the game for everyone at the same time if you choose!
RC going into toxic mode while not being under any direct pressure himself yet? Uncharacteristic
In post 3087, RadiantCowbells wrote:You don't deserve a townread from me or anyone Mastina

If you are town you have one path alone to victory and that's shutting the fuck up and letting me power Lynch both Halloween scum and rendering your game irrelevant

But you turned from that path a long time ago
So WHO are the two scum in Halloween? Havent seen a read out of you in some time. Heck, you havent even called me scum yet a single time, yet you've been completely fine letting people vote me and directing it there.
In post 3092, We are not helping wrote:i prefer drama like me calling trojan horse fat or something.

~fire
<3
In post 3146, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3142, mastina wrote:
In post 3065, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3053, mastina wrote:Yes and people think that for some reason I'd be aware of the exact number of votes that flashwagon had
You seem to be posting while not reading new content. So how would you know if there was a vote on someone or not between the post you're currently reading and the actual current post?
Yes! Precisely! How would I know if there's a vote on someone between the post I'm reading and the current post?

I wouldn't.

So I wouldn't have known about jjh being L-1.

Ergo you proved I did not intentionally hammer jjh.
Not at all - ergo I'm proving that you should have been more careful, knowing thread consensus was against jjh as well.

-Stuxnet

(Btw, I think I'll take a break for a day or two from the game)
Noooo, dont take away my horses, the voice of sanity in all this madness.
In post 3174, RadiantCowbells wrote:Auro in his own words doesn't care about other people's reads if they conflict with his own.
LOL, and it is RC of all people pointing this out. I wonder whatll happen if NSG's reads conflict with his own at any point in this game.
In post 3176, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I hate being good at this game
For what its worth ceph, you are actually one of the more enjoyable people to play with <3 - youre a saint and all. The thing is just, nothing you've done is anywhere close to being out of your scumrange, and im really not seeing any of your stances that have allowed me to think "this is exclusive to town". Youre one of those people where it almost feels bad to scumread you, and that makes you so dangerous.
In post 3189, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 3165, SirCakez wrote:before I respond to some questions aimed at me I just want to say I am very close to PMing the listmods. I'm sick of this argument, it's gone way over the line and I like the players in this game and don't want it to end in replacements and bans.
please do this is clearly called for

i'm barely reading the thread at this point and am surprised no one else is visibly considering replacing out but i'm having negative fun here
Well, this time at least I feel the same. And it takes quite a lot of bullshit for me to care.
In post 3246, Baezu wrote:
In post 3182, SirCakez wrote:oh yeah @TH the link between Mastina-Vecna is gamestate from VCs. I think with the wagons at the time competing but neither being sent home it fits.
FWIW I am feeling more and more like vecna scum since he posted when he first joined and we haven't heard from him since
Id really like some elaboration on this. Why did you change your mind? Also, you havent heard from me? What? I have not been away from the game for a period LONGER than 12-14h since I replaced in. How does that statement make any sense?
In post 3254, Baezu wrote:
In post 3250, Trojan Horses wrote:@Baezu, any thought on anyone other than Vecna?
Maybe LieRen is other scum

Everyone else looks pretty town to me atm
So im scum with the person I tried to engage in a deathtunnel?

I think ill have to revisit the Baezu slot
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3298, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3277, Vecna wrote:
In post 2574, SirCakez wrote:if a Vecna wagon reforms I will back on there in a flash
Guess I shouldve lynched you when I had the chance. Not willing to listen to reason, and
being played like a fiddle.
If you honestly believe this, then you’re pretty much implying you townread him, no? So why would you want to lynch him in that case?
It was a frustration post. I do not want to lynch cakez.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3304, SirCakez wrote:Vecna - right now mastina has no credibility in my eyes because even if she's town she must be incredibly tilted. I'm not going to rely on those reads.
Why in half of your posts towards me do you shade me and call me scum and in the other half you see town motivation? See 3298, for example.
Im still in the process of analyzing you? Would you prefer I just assume that youre a trash-tier player and youre incapable of putting up a good scum performance? That is not my impression of you at all. So while im under the impression youre more likely town than scum, I will continue to look critically at you and call out any shit that makes no sense to me.

Just because I see town motivation in some things, I havent seen anything that cannot be manufactured by scum. So it remains a constant struggle to make sure I put you in the right pile.

Thats just my process.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3307, Shuichi Saihara wrote:like oh, okay, i'll just stop suspecting you then!!!
Hey Ceph, lets have a civilized discussion. See it as a chance to use your charm and win me over?

Right now, me and PH have locked eachother as town. We have an unbreakable soulread on eachother and nothing is going to break that. Now, can you do me the favor and assume we are correct here. Help us solve the game then, and show us that we shouldnt be scumreading you.

It would really help us if you could just comment freely on a lot of other stuff and show us how you read allignment in them. Help us get a proper read on you if youre town.

I know youre capable of it. Also, help me see why you think RC is townreading you this hard, and why youre not critical of him giving you such an easy townread that he is willing to die for.

How do you think that happened? You think it was natural?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Vecna »

Whats the prod timer on this website again? It really feels like GiF and Lie Ren should be here participating by now.

Would really suck if im going full suspicious mode here while the easy answer is just that the 2 lurkers made a few nice posts and then decided to coast on it (or replace in the other instance and then coast)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Vecna »

RC, who do you currently want to lynch?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, im taking note that Gamma Emerald is currently online on the website. Im expecting him to grace us with his presence and wisdom shortly.

Give us some gems GE.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Vecna »

cool

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3317 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Vecna »

Pretty bad game youre having huh?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Vecna »

If the only person you want to lynch is me at this point, you mustve already deduced this is your only shot at still winning.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Vecna »

Last chance at some reason before I pull the trigger and its go-time
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Vecna »

Like, if you genuinely think Mastina is scum, and youre correct town, you just put yourself in exactly the spot she wanted you in.

in a 1v1 with me

And you got majorly outplayed
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Vecna »

The only reason these words would not give you any pause, is if you got a red role pm
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Vecna »

No spamming, just claiming.

Its a loose-loose situation really
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3329 (isolation #137) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Vecna »

Convenient to have an excuse not to die N1 isnt it?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Vecna »

the implications are clear enough id say
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #139) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Vecna »

Its confirmable to an extent and it investigates
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #140) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Vecna »

The mechanical defense? weak.

Not your strength.

Pretending you can make a judgement on a setup with only the information of your own role pm and whoever it is youre claiming to be in a pt with? unbelievable
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Vecna »

im a motion detector

Ergo, confirmable N1.

But ill just die obviously.

Town loses nothing by not lynching me today.

(how unfortunate for your plan)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Sorry TH, but it was likely to happen regardless. One of us was gonna die N1.

@Cakez:

Understand now why the newby predecessor was so twitchy?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Dont worry, the best part is coming.

Youre not going to survive this day
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Vecna »

You left a trail of fuckups in your hunt for what you could mislynch. Its time to demonstrate your flimsy play this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3346, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3344, Vecna wrote:You left a trail of fuckups in your hunt for what you could mislynch. Its time to demonstrate your flimsy play this game.
What's it like being scum
Town PR buddy
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3347, RadiantCowbells wrote:U have a lot of empty bluster and it's kind of funny to me like what do u think you are gonna pull here Vecna
You think im happy I have to claim my role here?

Ive been trying to avoid that shit for a long time while constantly being frustrated by people coming after me while im playing a solid game.

You came after me solely because I stated that I had scumreads on 2 people and because lynching Trojan horses was NOT ON THE TABLE.

Ever since you've been trying to subtly push people to lynch me.

And now people are starting to see that Trojan horses is indeed Obv town. hilariously, now you claim "TH was never really the one you wanted to lynch most". I guess you can always argue semantics that he was your 2nd most desired lynch right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3351 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Vecna »

Radiant Cowbells, youre not trying to deduce wheter im telling the truth.

Youre in fight mode. You just want to win the fight and lynch me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Vecna »

exactly how I predicted you would respond if you were indeed scum.

Guess Mastina was right. Fucking hell, who wouldve thought.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3355 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Vecna »

Heck, whenever you were questioned on your townread of Schuichi, you HID behind NSG.

Doesnt even have to mean that Shuichi is scum with you - I could totally be wrong about that.

But it does show youre just trying to pocket whoever it is you think you will NEED to push your preferred strategic lynches through.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3353, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well yes at one point TH was in fact my second most desired lynch and they were never my most desired lynch this is factually true.

Vecna no one gonna give a shit about ur motion detector claim
I think it will be enough to give Cakez pause. He will see that that is also a logical explenation why my predecessor played the way he did.

Whether it influenced bitmap & co, I cannot predict.

We'll see how it ends.

But still: Youre just trying to win and push through the lynch of a town PR. I urge everyone to lynch RC tomorrow if he's still alive no questions asked.

And dont fucking lynch Mastina tomorrow on the other side.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3361 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3357, RadiantCowbells wrote:Aaaaa spooky vecnas help me NSG Chan *hides behind NSG*
Just trying to win the fight.

The same tactic you use anytime someone has a guilty on you.

I urge people to read Biotech and compare RC's reaction there to how he goes about it here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3363 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3354, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vecna is scum can we lynch him and go next ty
FAST GUYS, LETS LYNCH THE CLAIMED PR.

DO NOT TRY TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

LYNCH IT FAST. NO THINKING ALLOWED.

We might actually get to the truth!

We wouldnt want that.....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3362, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also Jormen explicitly did not act like they were trying to keep a PR even a slight one alive so...
Lurking and then posting a weak-ass reads-wall while coming under pressure? And then replacing out?

Yeah.....never seen a new player act that way as a PR.

You'd think someone that plays as much mafia as you wouldve seen that scenario a dozen times

But then again, youre not trying to figure it out.

You want to win. And push through a mislynch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3366 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3364, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're just trying to hide behind claimed PR lol
I went into this being willing to die.

But youre not living to endgame this game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3367 (isolation #155) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Vecna »

RC + Schuichi

RC + Baezu

RC + GE

In that order of likelyhood
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3370 (isolation #156) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Vecna »

If I do end up dying: Do not let anyone push the logic this was a TvT dumpsterfire
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3373 (isolation #157) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Vecna »

Vecna is a town PR that caught RC with his hand in the cookie jar

RC has been trying to lynch all the obvtowns for quite a while now. Time for that shit to end.

If you really want to trust his reads, just ask yourself how it is possible his reads on Ren lui and Schuichi are so strong.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3376 (isolation #158) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Vecna »

You sure got good at trying to make any statement that goes against you to sound ridiculous.

Lets hope people can see how disingenuous you are
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (isolation #159) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3375, Shuichi Saihara wrote:til anyone with confident reads must be scum
Oh is that what I said?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #160) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2135, RadiantCowbells wrote:this isnt 2017 anymore vecna

u have no idea what i am capable of
This was the moment I knew, fyi

You even realized it yourself that you f'd up

In post 2136, RadiantCowbells wrote:wow

i feel so ridiculous making that post

what happened
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3380 (isolation #161) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Vecna »

Live and learn buddy, theres always room for improvement, even for great scum players such as yourself
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (isolation #162) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Vecna »

boring
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (isolation #163) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Vecna »

Your actions clearly prove the opposite
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (isolation #164) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Vecna »

hah, nice
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (isolation #165) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Vecna »

So, RC

Reach down deep. Dig into that inner great mafia player and disable your ego.

Now tell me with a straight face. Am I scum?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3392, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3390, Vecna wrote:So, RC

Reach down deep. Dig into that inner great mafia player and disable your ego.

Now tell me with a straight face. Am I scum?
You're not not scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Vecna »

But RC being so hell-bent on lynching a town PR on the other hand is a-ok ofcourse
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3401 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey, I didnt design the setup, stop bullying the mod
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3404 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3400, gobbledygook wrote:Vecna, can you target people in Christmas?
No.

My role pm tells me my role is VERY STRONG and I need to be very responsible with it (lol, going great so far!) but then proceeds to tell me twice that I can only target people in my own game which is definitely halloween
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3403, RadiantCowbells wrote:It MuSt be pure fear of that motion detecting
After I lynch your ass that shit creates townclears every night though.

Pretty stronk
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Well unless we have a bunch of other PR's on our side, then we can totally have fun and mislynch a bunch of people
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3409 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Vecna »

It wouldve been better it it had my name on it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3410 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Vecna »

So, has it been confirmed whether scum can cross-kill with their NK? Or did I just open myself up to a bullit from the other side?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Vecna »

I love how you keep talking like you control everyones vote.

Like people arent allowed to make up their own idea that it is in fact a pretty terrible idea to lynch me (if only because ive obv-towned pretty hard except to some people that take offence to my playstyle).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3421 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3420, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think NSG is wrong on TH and they're just 2 scum honestly
If anyone actually believes this coming from town, and believes that someone still GENUINELY believes both me and TH are scum here, then please, buy a party hat and go wild and just live your live happy knowing you made me a sad sad boy
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3422 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Vecna »

If on the other hand you have a functioning BULLSHIT RADAR, can you all please join me in lynching this obvscum?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3425 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3423, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3419, Trojan Horses wrote:SirCakez, do you buy Vecna's meta of being prideful in being townread as town?
If you do, does this update your read on him?
If not, are you going to verify this by yourself?

-Stuxnet
I think it's possible but even if this is his meta he seems to be making posts that are just antitown in their aggressiveness.
I was hoping someone else could just confirm it for me rather than my own meta dive which I will probably be confbiased on.
Im actually doing the most pro-town thing by trying to open your eyes and lynch the scum mastermind so we can just outright win this game.....

Sadly, im just terrible in expressing myself, clearly
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3426 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3424, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vecna is scum ur paragon is telling u so
Think you need to make another one of them posts apologizing for this monstrosity
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Vecna »

I dont think my fragile ego can handle being wrong here, so like, its not wrong!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3428, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tell my friends I love them but I'm not sorry.
In the offchance that you are town here,

I just do want you to genuinely know.

You are wrong

pinky promise
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (isolation #181) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3433, RadiantCowbells wrote:Have u considered soaking ur head like I asked you to
What does that mean?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #182) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3436, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3433, RadiantCowbells wrote:Have u considered soaking ur head like I asked you to
Kill me N1 and we have a deal.

-Stuxnet
Sorry bro, that bullit has my name on it now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (isolation #183) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Vecna »

Im preparing to launch a charm offensive that was used to great effect in civ mafia
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3442 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Vecna »

I guess you have completely forgotten about the game that caused that
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3443, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3430, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3423, SirCakez wrote:I think it's possible but even if this is his meta he seems to be making posts that are just antitown in their aggressiveness.
I was hoping someone else could just confirm it for me rather than my own meta dive which I will probably be confbiased on.
Which posts strike you as anti-town that's disproportionately aggressive compared to the slot that's pushing him?
It's like you call anyone pushing RC as being anti-town.
Why?

/insert something about a hydra head getting cut off and then another reason to push someone as scum or a variant taking its place

-Stuxnet
I would say most of Vecna's posts over the last ~4 pages fall under this.
I'm not intentionally trying to call people pushing RC antitown it just keeps happening that my SRs are pushing there. Like if you pushed RC or gobbles did I wouldn't call it antitown. Which tbh makes sense scum would want to get rid and sabotage town!RC's reads.
Oh lord this post. My scumreads do antitown stuff, my townreads do pro-town stuff!

Which makes sense, because ofcourse scum would want to do anti-town stuff!

You really need a good knock on the head, sir.

But sure, this is just me being scummy and not genuinely calling out your nonsense.

Reflect on this shit after youre done lynching me, because im sure you'll end up voting me somehow.

(LOOK AT ME BEING SURVIVALISTIC AMIRITE?)

self-sabotage ftw
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3454 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3452, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3443, SirCakez wrote:I would say most of Vecna's posts over the last ~4 pages fall under this.
I'm not intentionally trying to call people pushing RC antitown it just keeps happening that my SRs are pushing there. Like if you pushed RC or gobbles did I wouldn't call it antitown. Which tbh makes sense scum would want to get rid and sabotage town!RC's reads.
"My SRs are pushing there"
"They feel like scum because they are pushing RC"

Do you see the circle here?

-Stuxnet
Holy fuck, did our brains just merge?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3445, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh

I heard you were supposed to be goat town never heard anything about your scum game
So you would describe what Schuichi is doing this game as GOAT?

You believe her towngame is GOAT, thats what you heard.

And youre townreading her play here?

uh-huh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3460 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3450, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 3447, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3444, Shuichi Saihara wrote:This is a good example of you adding content to my posts that isn't there

I don't know what vecna believes and i don't live inside his head i can only read the words he posts and not the ones you retroactively assign to him
Why, sure. Let's read some of the words he posts.
In post 3373, Vecna wrote:If you really want to trust his reads, just ask yourself how it is possible his reads on
Ren lui
and
Schuichi
are so strong.
In post 3310, Vecna wrote:Also, help me see why you think RC is townreading you this hard, and
why youre not critical of him giving you such an easy townread
that he is willing to die for.
In post 2088, Vecna wrote:GAMMA EMERALD without the freeposting, the free flow of mind. He is lurking ffs. That is not town GE.
There is nothing produced by that slot that you can really accurately townread
. But I would love to see your reasoning.
Shouldn't be too hard for an ace detective, no, Sushi? :P

-Stuxnet
this is ridiculous

"how can someone possibly have confident reads on [players who have made plenty of posts]" is just a fancy way of saying "i disagree so you're scum"

this post is really bs but i don't have the energy to try to look smart dissecting it

i don't know why you think i'm going to iso vecna before responding to him and that's just for starters
Did you maybe miss the posts where RC directly stated "if you go after Ren Lui and Schuichi, while defending Trojan Horse I will find a way to make you scum and lynch you Vecna"

So sure, having reads is FINE.

Wanting to lynch other people for disagreeing with them requires a whole other level of certainty.

So yes, I am questioning that shit. And you are trying to reduce my posts to satire.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Dont go out of character now with personal attacks Shuichi. You take stances against that shit, you do not partake in it.

I am again handing out a hand for calm conversation and a reset.

I do not want to lynch RC just because I do not agree with his reads. Lets get back to calm discussion and ill show you my thought patterns ok?

I tried to do this before, but you slapped away my gesture.

I am town. TH is town. If you are, lets reset and start over on this.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3476 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Noone is talking to you right now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Ceph likes friendly game states. The argument is getting heated for no reason.

Let calmer minds prevail
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3480 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Vecna »

TH talk to me.

I think were wrong on Shuichi.

Rc is using the slot as a shield right now. We hounded the slot for flawed logic on the wrong premise and its lashing out in a way that makes me thing were incorrect here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Vecna »

am I just seeing things and feeling it incorrect?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Vecna »

hmmm

hmmmmmm

brain hurts
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3484, Trojan Horses wrote:
Vecna wrote:TH talk to me.

I think were wrong on Shuichi.

Rc is using the slot as a shield right now. We hounded the slot for flawed logic on the wrong premise and its lashing out in a way that makes me thing were incorrect here.
Can you explain about RC using the slot as a shield?
I actually don't think Ceph should get tilted from someone pushing him as scummy, much less so someone he thinks is pretty likely scum. I feel like his emotions here, like in other parts of the game, are fake. It's like he recognizes his arguments are wrong, and therefore resorts to emotion instead - since he can't possibly defend.

-Stuxnet
RC as scum doesnt defend teammates. He makes sure they do not get lynched, but he doesnt not openly befriend them and do shit like this.

He does that to townslots to get the numbers he needs to get the lynches he wants.

Maybe ive been going at this all wrong. If we attack the presumed teammates, it just turns them against us and destroys unity in the actual town.

But then again, these type of doubts always fuck me over.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3487 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3485, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3477, Shuichi Saihara wrote:i will not promise to reset but i can leave the thread until i'm able to be civil
telling someone they suck at the game is protected speech
Noone is talking about rules being broken RC.

Sometimes people just get too worked up when passions rise high. Im not faulting ceph for anything. Just trying to keep the discussion functional so it stays productive.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3489 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Vecna »

RC started pushing me while cakez came under strong pressure from you, Shuichi and someone else right?

Cakez got to L=2 and suddenly the wagon on me went into overdrive?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3490 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Vecna »

Or maybe it was for preventing the wagon to shift to the next likely target, Baezu.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3493 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Vecna »

I probably need a break from this shit to mull stuff over. Maybe ive gone too far down the rabbit hole.

But yes, ive experienced RC dominated game states enough to know when he's likely scum pulling all the strings behind the scenes.

This -feels- exactly like it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”