Micro 939 - Zoey's Extraordinary Mafia - Game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i will say right now i think I’m leaning ABR/MT
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Clidd hard defended me, and ABR hard pushed me yesterday, and by the end of it, they both ended up on the KMD wagon, Clidd slot as the hammer, however.

I could also see ABR being an overbearing partner to the point of having the partner become disinterested, but he just wants to win.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Porkens »

Assume ABR is town, where does that leave you?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And I typically feel like ABR’s desire to win is in full flame this game, and I think it’s scum indicative. Yes, town want to win too, but I just feel there’s a little differentiating between the 2.

Assuming ABR is town, Cakez/MT, Porkens/MT, Porkens/Cakez has to be one of them.

Are you saying ABR is town? Are you a loyal neighborizer?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Idk which of the 3 pairings i would think it is, in that case, i wasn’t being sarcastic
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Flavor, I deserve my fair share of blame for where we are. But let me make myself clear, there are things I can't accept.
In post 1201, Flavor Leaf wrote:Clidd hard defended me, and ABR hard pushed me yesterday, and by the end of it, they both ended up on the KMD wagon, Clidd slot as the hammer, however.

I could also see ABR being an overbearing partner to the point of having the partner become disinterested, but he just wants to win.
Clidd replaced out of ALL his games in 1 day. This is easily verifiable.
In post 1201, Flavor Leaf wrote:Clidd hard defended me, and ABR hard pushed me yesterday, and by the end of it, they both ended up on the KMD wagon, Clidd slot as the hammer, however.
Not a single fucking person in this game challenged you for fakeclaiming vig at the end of day 1, except for me. I knew I would be alone, but it didn't end there. Cakez attacked me for my push on you, and Porkens never explained his scumread on you except to call you the mastermind behind clidd. You know what, if I'm scum, I let everything you did in this game go because it benefits me. You took fuck all productive actions day 1, and hardtunneled kmd day 2 forcing everyone to go your way. Today you're looking for an angle to attack me. If you're town, that's strike number 3 in my book dude.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1191, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1175, SirCakez wrote:I think I still want to lynch Porkens
In post 1177, SirCakez wrote:POE
Out of the four of you remaining, your slot has been the least town.
why do we have the opposite opinion? Who is your highest town then?
Probably FL? He has felt pretty genuine all game.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

kinda circling back to ABR again
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:46 am

In post 1192, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum definitely see that I’m the highest chance of mislynch for them today, so I’ve accepted I’m likely gonna be the game losing mislynch today after my bad KMD push.
Let me get this straight. You're playing the victim after getting away scot-free for:

1) 1v1 Knight when you got 2 votes on you day 1
2) Fakeclaimed vig day 1
3) Pushed a ABR/kmd narrative all of day 2
4) Pushing ABR/MT narrative in LYLO with no apparent re-examination of where you could have gone wrong

You just jump from scummy gambit to scummy gambit and make charismatic appeals to make everyone townread you.

Maybe you can win with charisma alone as scum, but scumhunting ability is far more important to win the game for town. This is a fact that I understand, and work towards a solid solve before I focus on scum and get them lynched. That's the difference between 6 and 13 years or experience playing mafia.

All that doesn't matter if you're scum. I think you take a particular pleasure in playing scum because every town hates themselves after mislynching town, and you soak that energy right up.

If you're town, wake the fuck up and play better. If you're scum, I'm gonna put the last nail in your coffin if it's the last thing I do in this game, and you can bet the barn on that.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:57 am

In post 1207, SirCakez wrote:kinda circling back to ABR again
Right you are, guys, it is me.

Coming from the guy who tunneled the cop all of day 1 until we got him lynched, and the guy hardtunneling kmd yesterday, now ganging up on me.

Mark my words, I'm gonna get you lynched if you try to push me and it won't be pretty.

Your scummy play this game, chainsaw defense of FL yesterday, fenraser tunnel day 1 with NO other contribution, you've been coasting my friend. The only reason I'm not voting FL is because he just might be arrogant enough to fakeclaim vig and try to gladiator knight and then attack town blindly every damn day, but at least he made some decent points this game and his weird N2 song claim which I think is less likely to be made up as scum in LYLO.

If you any of you think I will go down easy, you are in for a big fucking surprise.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:13 am

First one who comes at me is going to get the right to see what a real 1v1 looks like, I promise you.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Porkens »

Hm.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

The most extraordinary vote count:

[/b]

Not voting: SirCakez, Flavor Leaf, Albert B. Rampage, morning tweet, Porken

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2020-06-08 18:10:00)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1193, Porkens wrote:Letting kmd die? Where did I let kmd die? I was categorically opposed to kmd lynch 90% of the day. I flipped on the read of your slot because of the amazing catchup post you did but the fact that you come after me now damages that read quite a bit.
Spoiler:
In post 995, Porkens wrote:KMD is town.

What don’t you understand about my page 1-6 reads not holding up?
In post 1001, Porkens wrote:The KMD confirmation is a separate matter and I have no intention to reveal the source of my read.
In post 1141, Porkens wrote:I’m going to reread
In post 1176, Porkens wrote:Fucking lol and why is that exactly
In post 1143, Porkens wrote:I’m tryin. Why hasn’t morning tweet hammered kmd?

yesterday i got the impression you were just sleeping Knights' reads and only read pg 1-6, but after i replaced in, you reread the game for real, and found Kmd to be scummier than you thought. i see now that this is not the case

Come after you is a stretch -- You're my strongest town but i also feel like if you're scum you have a strong lylo position. In City That Never Sleeps i more or less had the obvious scumteam choice, and the team that was less likely and was going to win. sadly i went with the first and we lost
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Porkens »

If I’m your strongest town you should be happy I have a good lylo position. Don’t get paranoid about it, for in that direction lies ruin. Who’s the safest lynch here? Right now I want FL. Cakez next. Albert I read as town but he also sets off my tin foil hat. I think your lockdown to me at this point unless you get wiggly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1214, Porkens wrote:If I’m your strongest town you should be happy I have a good lylo position. Don’t get paranoid about it, for in that direction lies ruin. Who’s the safest lynch here? Right now I want FL. Cakez next. Albert I read as town but he also sets off my tin foil hat. I think your lockdown to me at this point unless you get wiggly
by "strongest position" i mean you can just tunnel me, get me mislynched, and win, if you are scum. No one would find you going back to your clidd read suspicious (not even me really) -- More or less im paranoid you're scum and i screwed up my one townread and lose by default

What do you make of FL's song claim, though? do you think he would come up with that as scum? additionally ive been townleaning FL from d1-d2 play so its really hard for me to go there. Currently i dont think scum!FL would include the song part, it's just kind of random and unnecessary

Does anyone know if FL typically does something extra after claiming VT? Cause every game ive read from him (Rick Dalton specifically), he either has a PR or fakes one.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Porkens »

I’m not taking the song claims too seriously in my considerations. Albert confirms the first song, the second song is a mystery but could be made up. I’m not going to meta read FL’s lack of a PR claim anyway.

The only thing pulling me away from clidd scumread is your Herculean catch-up. I guess I am left with POE cakez and FL. That’s worth a reread I guess.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:25 am

In post 1215, Morning Tweet wrote:What do you make of FL's song claim, though? do you think he would come up with that as scum? additionally ive been townleaning FL from d1-d2 play so its really hard for me to go there. Currently i dont think scum!FL would include the song part, it's just kind of random and unnecessaryDoes anyone know if FL typically does something extra after claiming VT? Cause every game ive read from him (Rick Dalton specifically), he either has a PR or fakes one.
He claimed VT day 1, and then vig, then VT again today. I wouldn't have bought it if he said he was a PR. His fakeclaim would attract a NK, which as a PR, you're trying to avoid.
In post 1196, Flavor Leaf wrote:Was the tunnel then backdrop a performance by them, someone I know appreciates the narrative based on his Mafiascum discussion mafia roles as narrative?
Which narrative from that MD article are you referring to?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:05 am

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: flavor leaf
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:07 am

The hood is in consensus FL. My advice to your scumbuddy is to bus, you're not getting out of this.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: flavor leaf
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

This may seem like a celebration but in the reality is much like that episode of the show is full of let downs.

The happy dance that everyone felt about lynching Flavor Leaf was for not.

There, there Tobin, we know you tried your best but this is your time to die.

Flavor Leaf - Tobin - VT lynched day 3

Spoiler:
Welcome to Zoey's extraordinary playlist mafia
You are Tobin – Townie
Tobin is a coder at SPRQ Point. He is Lief’s best friend and more of a frat type then taking anything seriously.
Abilities: All you have is your vote.
Link to game here
Win Condition: You win the game when all threats to town are dead
Please confirm via PM your Role name and faction

With the last 2 players who sit in the office looking up at Mo and Simon.
Simon walks over to Joan as though it has been a dream for a long time to kill his boss. The pleasure he takes as he slices her throat is very fulfilling.
Mo takes care of Maggie. "You can be with your husband now and forever"

Scum team of Albert B. Rampage and Morning Tweet wins!!!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'll put the mod notes in here shortly, but I have to say day 1 was really bad. That last minute lynch without a claim was the worst thing for the town and the best thing for the scum team.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: unvote

Aww awwwwe I got worked. :(

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”