Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 747, Dunnstral wrote:I quoted post 1, and not the nk cheat sheet at the top of the page, to point this out.

So the question is... how far in advance did I plan for this?
it would have had to have been planned after egg distribution since post appears to be the first instance of the nk cheat sheet, and it would have likely been planned before or during night one based on the nightkill leaving open the possibility. that post falls within the likely range.
In post 748, Dunnstral wrote:Why did you unvote here?
i unvoted because pigman said something along the lines of 'i'm going to hammer as soon as i find a reason and also what do you think about a player who was previously lynched?'. it seemed very unlikely to me that that was unintentional.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Hoctac »

Dunny, why is you not knowing about the correct interpretation of the Gods ability a townslip? We know that Ele was confused about it too, and he was scum. So if you are both scum, it'd actually make sense that both of you misinterpreted it and didn't correct each other in the scumchat.

shiki, do you think it's planned or a genuine misinterpretation?
not yet sentient
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

No... that doesn't make sense, the mafia gave the IC to themself, and Elements thought the god power was a double public cop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Also let's clear something up; I didn't misinterpret anything. Everyone else collectively misinterpreted it, together, and I'm the one who is correct.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 505, Hoctac wrote:
If we lynch scum today:

Dunny should pick Devil.
Titus should switch to a Devil/Physical.

If we lynch town today:

Dunny should pick God.
Titus should remain as God/Healer.

(Assuming we lynch neither of them obviously)
In post 605, Hoctac wrote:
In post 505, Hoctac wrote:
If we lynch scum today:

Dunny should pick Devil.
Titus should switch to a Devil/Physical.

If we lynch town today:

Dunny should pick God.
Titus should remain as God/Healer.

(Assuming we lynch neither of them obviously)
I'd recommend this, Dunny. It's pretty clear-cut imo.
Why didn't you comment on this if you disagreed with me?
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Hoctac »

In post 728, Isis wrote:
Lynching deadline:(expired on 2020-06-29 11:59:59)
Now's not the the time to be shy, friends.

Dunny, I'm probably voting you here so I really need you to convince me if you're town.

You also avoided my earlier question on giving a stance or first impression on which of us is scum. I've been intentionally not saying you're most likely my vote to see if you'd go against shiki because she was leaning you, but instead you're just not voicing who you think either way, like you would just side with either one of us if we let you.
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 751, Hoctac wrote:Dunny, why is you not knowing about the correct interpretation of the Gods ability a townslip? We know that Ele was confused about it too, and he was scum. So if you are both scum, it'd actually make sense that both of you misinterpreted it and didn't correct each other in the scumchat.

shiki, do you think it's planned or a genuine misinterpretation?
i don't think the mafia both misinterpreted it because like dunnstral said the mafia gave the IC to themself. it seems planned from much earlier because of the first nightkill and the lack of resistance to the elements lynch, including from elements himself more or less.
In post 752, Dunnstral wrote:Elements thought the god power was a double public cop
it seems more likely to me that elements was misrepresenting his view of what the ability did.

i guess i don't really know how to ask the questions i would like answered here. like if elements/one of you asked isis 'so mafia gets to pick someone to become an IC if there's one of us alive?' after having read this:
In post 183, Isis wrote:Lone scum picks someone to become an IC
and isis said 'yes' would she then be committed to that regardless? or if dunnstral made post and elements made post with the intention of misrepresenting their view of what the abilities did after having discussed the nk cheat sheet would isis be committed to it working how it did in the nk cheat sheet?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 754, Hoctac wrote:Why didn't you comment on this if you disagreed with me?
I already knew what to do with my power, so I wasn't paying attention to your posts telling me how to use it

It can be either of you. i think you're being manipulative today and shiki isn't taking hard stances
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I thought it was shiki today until she posted 750
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If I had noticed that pigman had 'slipped' and was talking about doctor pepper after the lynch, I would have hesitated to lynch there a bit more
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It will probably be easier to read me by forgetting about the ic thing and looking at what I did do this game: I showed up at deadline and voted for the mafia to be lynched, and day 1 I talked about mechanics and voted based on a plan
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Really shiki, how likely do you think it is that I planned that vs I didn't know
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 761, Dunnstral wrote:Really shiki, how likely do you think it is that I planned that vs I didn't know
it seems likely to me because there had to have been a plan in place for anything to make sense, and it is consistent with how elements presented himself at approximately the same time while discussing mechanics.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 762, shiki wrote:there had to have been a plan in place for anything to make sense,
why?
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Hoctac »

In post 639, shiki wrote:
In post 638, Titus wrote:VOTE: Elements
look i found a town
Why did you make this post given mafia are more likely to realise that townspewed Titus and maybe NK her after you point it out?
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 763, Dunnstral wrote:why?
why would elena fisher have been nightkilled otherwise?
In post 764, Hoctac wrote:Why did you make this post given mafia are more likely to realise that townspewed Titus and maybe NK her after you point it out?
i was excited. i didn't really think about what it would mean in terms of a nightkill.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Hoctac »

In post 760, Dunnstral wrote:I showed up at deadline and voted for the mafia to be lynched, and day 1 I talked about mechanics and voted based on a plan
I don't think either of these reasons make you town. The first is something everyone but Pigman did. If you lurked out deadline without voting for Ele and Ele flipped scum (with Titus and shiki's votes who had both indicated they would be around for deadline iirc) you would be completely screwed. That's not an option for scum!you.

Why is the second town-indicative? Voting based on a plan is NAI.
not yet sentient
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 765, shiki wrote:why would elena fisher have been nightkilled otherwise?
There's plenty of reasons, implying it can only be because of ic shenanigans is silly. Killing two different colors was always a viable option as well
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 766, Hoctac wrote:The first is something everyone but Pigman did.
Not true. Shiki only showed up after a hammer had already been achieved. Sure, she said she was here-ish
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The simple answer is if I were scum, I wouldn't bus if It didn't result in me being townread for it
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Hoctac »

In post 586, Dunnstral wrote:Lately it feels like if I'm not driving the game nobody does anything

Imperial decree says lynch Titus because she looks scummy

VOTE: Titus
How did you miss the discussion on Pigman's fake DoctorPepper slip the page and a half before this to make this post? You're complaining about "no one doing anything" but the fact you're claiming now that you didn't even realise Pigman made that slip despite the fact we spent some time discussing it means you weren't reading very closely there at all, and this isn't a genuine complaint to make.
not yet sentient
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Probably because you made so many doctor________ nicknames that I stopped associating it with him
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Hoctac »

In post 768, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 766, Hoctac wrote:The first is something everyone but Pigman did.
Not true. Shiki only showed up after a hammer had already been achieved. Sure, she said she was here-ish
The point is she said earlier that she would be here-ish which tells scum!you that a lynch can probably be achieved without your help.

Pedit: How? I set two nicknames for DoctorPepper that started with "Doctor". How does Pigman asking about "DoctorPepper" have anything to do with those nicknames?
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 767, Dunnstral wrote:There's plenty of reasons, implying it can only be because of ic shenanigans is silly. Killing two different colors was always a viable option as well
it isn't only because of ic shenanigans but it leaves that option open, and in retrospect it seems the most likely reason to me. at the time i thought mafia would want access to the lovers one as a backup plan in case one of them was lynched. the god one working as it did accomplishes the same thing.
In post 768, Dunnstral wrote:Not true. Shiki only showed up after a hammer had already been achieved. Sure, she said she was here-ish
so the plan for scum!me would have been what? to say i would be here-ish through the deadline and then not be and hope noone noticed?
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Hoctac »

In post 756, shiki wrote:and isis said 'yes' would she then be committed to that regardless? or if dunnstral made post 263 and elements made post 287 with the intention of misrepresenting their view of what the abilities did after having discussed the nk cheat sheet would isis be committed to it working how it did in the nk cheat sheet?
I don't think they planned it from the start. I think they really misinterpreted it - at least at the beginning. it doesn't make any sense for two mafia to intentionally misinterpret the same thing, especially since it links them.
not yet sentient

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”