Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero 3:16 says I just eliminated your ass!

VOTE: muh316
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also wasn't liking innocent villager much
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really no. The thing with IV is his "questioning of Gul just felt busy working like a "LOOK AT ME IM DOING THINGS!" but I'm glad he finally got around to town reading Gul.

I like/d muh as scum but Nopow's vote makes me less cofident.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 132, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 125, Nero Cain wrote:also wasn't liking innocent villager much
why not?
I instantly dislike anything you like

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 135, innocentvillager wrote:the whole point of my questioning was to draw our posts from him that made it more and more clear he was town
were you already town reading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 138, Gamma Emerald wrote:What did you make of NPOM’s reaction to the doc claim?
It's the same way everyone was reading it? So I don't have an issue with it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not the biggest fan of the "I just wanted to make him post more so its more clear he was town!" explanation but eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 147, innocentvillager wrote:If you see something that looks towny and hard to fake, don’t you want to see if you can try and dig in and solidify that townread more..?
this is kind of my issue.

ofc the counter-argument is that there wasn't much that had happened yet so there wasn't much to do in the way of scumhunting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 146, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 143, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 138, Gamma Emerald wrote:What did you make of NPOM’s reaction to the doc claim?
It's the same way everyone was reading it? So I don't have an issue with it?
The specific way he wrote it out pings me. Same also goes for how he describe his playstyle more recently.
its NPOM. He has the charisma of a tranquil. Everything will ping b/c his posting is hollow and generic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

have you ever played dragon age?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 164, muh316 wrote:
In post 122, Nero Cain wrote:Nero 3:16 says I just eliminated your ass!

VOTE: muh316
VOTE: Nero I thought we were out of RVS
this isn't an RVS. I just said it in a humorous way. Why fid you vote me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 152, innocentvillager wrote:I’m not understanding what your issue with this is

I saw something that could be potentially town!indicative, I wanted to see the thought process behind it and see if it was genuine or not, and it seemed genuine
I feel how I feel. I mean, that's just how I felt that you were trying to look busy. You're saying that you were pushing them to get a more clear town read and ok maybe. I don't think my logic is that far out there and to me its kinda :igmeou: that you are having such a hard time seeing where I'm coming from.

that said, I'm not really hard pushing you. So vote muh with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well its a good thing I wasn't doing that then.

when you read
In post 129, Nero Cain wrote:I like/d muh as scum but Nopow's vote makes me less confident.
what part of that statement made you feel like I was RVS voting you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c it kinda feels like you saw the vote on you and reacted to it but you aren't really paying attention to the thread b/c I think sorta contridicts your reason for voting me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 178, muh316 wrote:Saying "I like x as scum" isn't really much of a reason.
you're right. Saying "I like x as scum" isn't a reason at all but saying "I like x as scum" means it wasn't an RVS vote. Wich is my point.
In post 178, muh316 wrote:I perceived it as you just doubling down on your initial RVS vote.
Why would I do that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, u seem to be selective
In post 174, muh316 wrote:It felt like you were trying to encourage more RVS which isn't towny at all.
In post 115, Kanna wrote:\o/
VOTE: non lmh!

i’ll be around in a few hours
In post 130, Glitch wrote:VOTE: Town Looter for revenge of kicking my ass in the Space Newbie.
So why did you choose my "RVS" vote over two ACTUAL RVS votes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 181, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I guess gamma is a Pokemon fan.
he's a fan of
ALL
the japanesse cartoons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so basically you are admitting to what I am accusing you of-not paying attention to the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the current conversation isn't about the claim. Are you scum again, tay tay?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

IV was clearly joking. I mean, if he's a town doc he just dies and if he's scum then he always has the "it was a joke!" excuse. It's dead null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 194, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 190, Nero Cain wrote:the current conversation isn't about the claim. Are you scum again, tay tay?
yep. its page 8 so everything is current and the game just ended.
yeah but the thread has moved on and the current discussion was about muh and his, imo, sketchy posting. You coming in and telling us to stop talking about the claim seems like a disconnect.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 205, Tayl0r Swift wrote:well im trying to derail the muh wagon.
wouldn't surprise me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 212, Guillotina wrote:
In post 210, Nero Cain wrote:
wouldn't surprise me.
What makes you say that?
I think its plenty possible that tey tay open wolfs like that. It's also just poor town play but w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WhatEvah!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 219, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah it seemed like a non-sequiter, but kinda a towny one?
y was it towny?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote:It felt like she had a good persistence-of-thought there
eh.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she sounded pretty scummy in our last game and she was scum so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in all fairness, I could kinda see town skimming the thread to look for things that relate to them but otoh I could see scum ignoring the rest of the thread and commenting on things that relate to them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, but she prob is scummy regardless of alignment so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I swear to God, how is it humanly possible to misinterpret me every game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The fact that Tayl0r is perfectly willing to sound scummy even when they are town is exactly why they are hard to read.
I feel like alot of players are just intentionally scummy and try to make themselves hard to read or maybe most players are a lvl 1 player and still thinks slayers gambit is good play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the thing is...scum absolutely do things like that b/c "scum never would"

So if taylor is town it just seems like poor play to intentionally say something scummy and WIFOM the town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 281, May wrote:check the scum pt, i found a clowngirl avatar you can switch to when we need to hardclown Nero
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we are talking about
its WIFOM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 189, Tayl0r Swift wrote:can we please move on from the claim? its NAI. in a game that just ended today i was scum ascetic and claimed it. sort guillo based on content not based on the claim.
@ the time most ppl were town reading Gull. Could you see a scum Tay come in and kinda use that game as an attempt to get folks paranoid about the claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

are we really saying that its muh/tay tay and ????/???? on p12? No way my luck is that good.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I said it not you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I like it when ppl agree with me. Kinda sad there were only 2 new pages.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 329, innocentvillager wrote:tbf, I think my only real townread is guillotina at this point :/
could you talk about why you are town reading no one else except this person?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 349, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Shouldn’t it worry you a bit too?
That it might be going too smoothly i mean.
rude!

don't discredit me like that, I'm plenty capable of finding scum including on d1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 363, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 344, Nero Cain wrote:Kinda sad there were only 2 new pages.
Why?
is this a real question?

games are just generally more fun when they aren't lurkfests
you get scum to talk
you get other opinions

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR, is there any reason you are acting like there hasn't been 15 pages of discussion already?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 346, Guillotina wrote:If you look up two posts above you, you will find it.
*twitching intensifies*

I like really really really REALLY don't like you answering a question directed @ IV.

you're his sole town read. He's implied that he's not town reading me b/c he's salty that I light suspect him but he hasn't (at least off the top of my head) really talked about why he's not town reading any of

Glitch
JacksonVirgo
muh316
Tayl0r Swift
NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald
TheGoldenParadox
Albert B. Rampage
NoPowerOverMe
May
Non lmh
Kanna

so I think that asking him to explain why he's not town reading other slots is a pretty valid question. Why did you feel like its such an invalid one that you needed to interject?

No way IV and Gull are scum together and staged a back and forth, right? RIGHT!?

Still don't understand the relevancy of finding out if it was experienced or not to believe in my claim or not. I just have to accept everyone scumhunts in different ways than my own.
by his own admission, he wasn't scumhunting you. He was already town reading you and he was trying to "improve his town read" I don't think he's done any scumhunting so far and also it feels like since his back and forth with you he's been really absent from the thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 328, innocentvillager wrote:I don’t hate it
In post 329, innocentvillager wrote:tbf, I think my only real townread is guillotina at this point :/
Don't these sorta contradict?

y r u ok with Gamma's proposed townbloc but you only have a town read on 1 player in it (maybe 2 if you count Gamma) Who are your scum reads at this point?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 351, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like Muh’s defiance here rings more townie than scummy in this instance.
eh......

EH.....

I'm not so sure. Ok maybe he's just a lazy ineffective town but sitting back and doing nothing while letting town post and in fight (not that there's been alot FMPOV) seems like it would be a decent way to get people to forget about you and let the wagon get off of you.

As of now, he's my #1 choice for elimination.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:NPOM was the original propositioned of the townblock
I just suggested myself and IV be added
in 309 NPOM proposes a NPOM, Nero, Norway, gul, tpg, may townblock. IV said that he didn't hate it and then in the very next sentence he says that Gul is his sole town read. So I'm asking why he's ok with a townblock containing 5 not town reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 376, muh316 wrote:Except nobody's forgot about me and I'm the top wagon at the moment.
why is it exactly that you are still doing nothing in this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:Eh this game hasn’t felt slow either
This game has a really good pace imho
It's also lonely being the sole poster. I mean I'm not actually the sole poster but it sure feels like that sometimes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure you can be my ride or die homie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we'll get an RV and stuff

NorwegianboyEE
NoPowerOverMe
Kanna

in there

Glitch can ride on the roof.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess Gul could be town, I'm just freaked out over his decision to respond to a question directed at IV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my WAY TOO EARY solve is that all 4 scum is in

JacksonVirgo
muh316
Tayl0r Swift
Albert B. Rampage
innocentvillager

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 386, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait what are you trying to indicate as your thoughts with 377
just that IV is, IMO, contridicting himself when he said that he didn't hate a proposed townbloc with 5 non town reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though if IV does flip scum then I feel like it kinda points to there being scum in May, Gul or TPG. I'm town reading both NPOM and Norway.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR's intro was yucky and all town looter did was complain about this game before peacing out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 392, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay that was a hardcore beetlejuice

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 396, muh316 wrote:
In post 378, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 376, muh316 wrote:Except nobody's forgot about me and I'm the top wagon at the moment.
why is it exactly that you are still doing nothing in this game?
There's nothing for me to do yet
What about just generally being proactive and hunting for scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y is that vote worthy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it was like a jokey OMGUS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 406, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 404, Nero Cain wrote:it was like a jokey OMGUS
Er your post or JV’s
JVs

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 408, JacksonVirgo wrote:How do you know that there is 4 scum?
my role is veteran informed town.
In post 408, JacksonVirgo wrote:Thinking that you've found even most of the scum in that poe stupid and unrealistic. There is more likely chance that not even a single scum is in there than you've caught all of them.
very discredity.
In post 408, JacksonVirgo wrote:Do you actually believe that you've caught majority of scum in that poe or are you just stating your reads. Either way can you explain why each of us are in there.
I have hubris for days! As of right now, those are my reads yes.

I feel like it's evident why I scumread who I scumread, ISO me, or something. You're a sekret though. Although your "catchup" was underwhelming and rushed and not very towny I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 410, JacksonVirgo wrote:Wait why the fuck would that be OMGUS? It was a joke vote about them calling anime a japanese cartoon what is your literal bs
I sorta dislike this tone here. Like I literally just got done calling you scum or at least being suspicious of your slot. The first thing I see from you is a joke/RVS but that's all just a coincidence, right? But the anger coming from you feels very off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

u need to fucking chill out

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, this is why norway used to get pushed all the time. Just chill the fuck out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

an RV is a recreational vehicle that is like a bus house

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Norway can be my dancing queen but I think ABBA was before his time

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 423, Gamma Emerald wrote:He seems a bit more worried about managing pressure than reading for reals.
^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

see that girl
watch that scene
diging the Dancing Queen

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dancing queen is as far as my ABBA knowledge goes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

JV
could
be town but I think that scum can also do the anger thing and I don't really feel like we should town read JV based on that. JV's content is prtty bad so far. I'm also agreeing with Gamma that the quick skim seemed more like an attempt to get pressure off them than earnestly trying to help town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 442, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nero you can feel the same energy from JV that you would get from me around like the middle of our interaction chain so far no? Like, he feels a good amount like me around the time of Civ V mafia (where I was cocky as shit about the dayvig shot on you for OMGUSsy reasons, but didn’t want to admit they were OMGUSsy at the time)
Right?
not really. I could see where you could maybe read it that way but my interpretation was more along the lines of JV saw where I was suspicious of them, lied about it, and jokingly voted me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the thing for me is that the "catchup" was poor and its rushed and lazy and I'm kinda like "what was the point of posting it?" I do agree thought that we can maybe back burner JV b/c we need to hear more from Glitch and the replacements when we get em and ABR and IV and may and Non lmh.

But I'm not a JV fan so far.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just an update
In post 454, Nero Cain wrote:need to hear more from Glitch and the replacements when we get em and ABR and IV and may and
Non lmh.

I couldn't even remember this guy but that's b/c he hasn't even posted yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 456, JacksonVirgo wrote:That's cuz I'm town. If I was scum you'd TR me. The way it goes with me it seems
so ppl can't read you as scum when you are scum? And Gamma thinks I'm the arrogant one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

when are you going to make a real vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't you dare try to subtly get Nor and I fighting!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is our 5th game together

game 1-scum read him
game 2-scum together and pwned the town
game 3-had a slight tingle early on then town read him afterward
game 4-town read him and pwned the scum together

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

norway, if we made a hydra what would we name it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

noreg cain?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nils Olav?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well it's my mistake too b/c I missed your "i misred your post"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but there are 15 other slots besides you and him and feels like he's done nothing but exclusively target your slot. So to me it doesn't feel like he's flailing out and scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he's pretty town, why do u ask?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 483, Guillotina wrote:Just curious.
but why him over all the other slots?

he just seems like norway and I feel there are scummier slots in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's not even ascetic

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kanna no!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

doubt it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why, when you read the game did you have nothing to comment on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, clearly ascetic claim was the only thing that happened in this game before you replaced in. :igmeou:

thoughts on muh and his wagon?

what are your reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well we know who the n1 kill is gonna be!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hot take: muh is scum and Glitch is the attempted counterwagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 506, innocentvillager wrote:I like, can kinda of see where he’s going with those townreads and why he has them like kind of
so are you saying that you share those town reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 506, innocentvillager wrote:At the same time, I haven’t efforted much myself trying to find townreads which again I need to reread instead of just skim
it feels like you came out strong and you were pretty active early on. Why do you think you've lost some of that early energy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

do you feel like the answers the question b/c I don't. If you "don't really" share his town reads you SHOULD hate the proposed townbloc.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well, it doesn't really make sense to me. You are basically saying that you are ok with a townbloc that contains ppl that YOU aren't town reading and that just makes no sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mainly he's voting muh whom I think is scum. He doesn't really feel different from my sole game with him where he was town and he's going to be a bit down the totem pole. I mean players like JV or ABR or IV or muh or may and t. swift just seem so much scummier than him.

Why is he scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even TPG and ulmat (kinda)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is it more than a feeling?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I know why but wanna explain to the class?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok sure maybe I'm wrong here and that's not something I should be worrying about but IV just being so lethargic and not hunting just seems pretty scummy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i was waiting on someone to do that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

????

I find a lot of slots scummier that Norway thus "there are scummier slots than him"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean that I don't really think Norway is scum and I think other slots are scummier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not saying that I CAN'T be wrong on him but I just don't find him all that scummy but if he was scum I'd think he was scum with you, IV, and Taylor.

but then I don't really understand why ABR and muh are being so useless and scummy. I could write off JV as just being like old skoll norway town that throws a fit if they get suspected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I like...literally don't get what gul is on about. "These slots are scummier than this slot." I mean I think it's pretty plain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 542, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 541, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not saying that I CAN'T be wrong on him but I just don't find him all that scummy
but if he was scum I'd think he was scum with you, IV, and Taylor.
Wtf Nero. :shifty:
idk, they keep asking about you and I low key feel like "how do you read my buddy?" is a thing scum do. or it could just be scum them trying to break up our bromance and make me paranoid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

at the very least I'd eliminate all of those 3 slots b4 u so eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or you could read my ISO and not make me type shit I've already said. Just a thought.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 549, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so nero is scum and pocketed norwee here? this doesnt feel like sorting. this feels like pushing for a chain of mislims.
firstly I'm not pushing for a norway elimination 2ndly how do you know that any of them are miseliminations? Seems kinda slippy, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

holy shit guys, this isn't rocket science. I find other slots scummier, I want to eliminate them b/c I think they are scum. If I am correct that makes everyone else town. Why is this such a hard concept?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 555, Tayl0r Swift wrote:well for one thing you said you want to kill 6 people
99.9% of all mafia players will have a list of players that they find scummy and want to eliminate in that group. I am no different. Did everyone forget how to play mafia suddenly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 560, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Muh is town, aggressive and confident.
eh...

I could certainly maybe see him being confident that he won't be eliminated but I don't see aggressive. He's like sitting there and doing nothing.

I think scum him could be just as confident that he won't get eliminated and it's null. He's a solid elim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 562, Tayl0r Swift wrote:for one thing you arent really giving reasons why everyone else is excluded from the PoE.
this just feels like taylor crying that I'm getting too close to her team and taking away her miselimination options.
In post 562, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you even seem to be recycling some of the same reads
Why can't I scumread you? Why is it impossible that you rolled scum again? PPL scum read me over and over again and they aren't scum. Why does me scum reading you again make me scum?
In post 562, Tayl0r Swift wrote:like a scumread on me you havent really explained yet
I very much did. LAL?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

READ MY FUCKING ISO

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then u should do crunches

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So your argument is that I haven't explained my reads despite the fact that I very much have and if you just read my ISO u'll see but u refuse to do, right?

Didn't you do something similar in MBOS where you said that I hadn't done something when I very much had?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the only people I've excluded are

NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald
NoPowerOverMe
Kanna

b/c feelings. Just like you "feel that I'm different than MBOS"

Glitch

and maybe

JacksonVirgo

are ppl that I think are less likely to be scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can you tell me which ones are your miselimination bait so I can narrow your team down?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

FTR I'm asking which are the 6 town in this list

TheDuke
muh316
TheGoldenParadox
Guillotina
Umlaut
Albert B. Rampage
innocentvillager
May
Non lmh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though norway has an okish point that b/c u were scum in the last game you saw me as obvtown as opposed to this game where you don't feel like I am and thus you are uninformed but eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think your play is scummy and you are pulling the same shit that you did in MBOS where you lie about my contributions so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 584, Tayl0r Swift wrote:me saying i dont recall it doesnt mean im saying you have no reasons
thats so not what u said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 584, Tayl0r Swift wrote:and now youre deflecting my questions about how you excluded 10 people from your PoE.
I'm answering your questions. If you aren't getting the answer you want then you aren't asking the right question.

Can we see your POE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why do you keep asking me for my reads when you have none? lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:scum: nero, muh
this is your classis push town, busy buddy. If you think me and muh are scum then why did you leave the muh wagon to make him tied with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

JacksonVirgo-was suspicious of this slot b/c I kept seeing them on but wasn't posting. I didn't like his catchup.
muh316-felt early gul vote was go with the flow and scummy. thought his reaction and justification for this reaction was scummy
Tayl0r Swift-using WIFOM, disconnect from the thread
Albert B. Rampage-yucky intro and vote on an inactive slot, TL did nothing but complain.
innocentvillager-"look at me im doing things" not scumhunting. stopped being active.

ulmat-i just didn't like his Glitch vote. I don't think Glitch was fishing as he claimed.
tpg-look @ that ISO

these were the scummiest slots, imo. If all the scum were in there then everyone else would be town. This is not a hard concept.

but i might buy into the JV super angry is a town reaction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:current townreads: norwee, gamma, guillo
weak town: abr, iv

scum: nero, muh
explain your reads

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:all the nullreads are in PoE. cuz thats how a PoE works. i havent eliminated them through my process.
the other side of the coin is that a larger POE is beneficial to scum b/c it means there's more miselimination bait. I'm finding it hard to understand that a supposed town you doesn't understand why Nero would want to eliminate in his scumreads b4 I am forced to eliminate (if I am wrong) in my null reads. As where you have an openish policy that allows you to eliminate the majority of the playerlist and that just seems real scummy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also getting reactions is super easy so it seems pretty fake to me that you are struggling getting feels from players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 599, Tayl0r Swift wrote:PoE than artificially make my PoE smaller to look better.
what if I just have good reads and vibes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, like ABR has 9 posts and you are town reading him

NPOM, JV, and May all have more posts than him. Glitch has nearly as many posts as ABR and only 4 more than TGP. It just feels like you are trying to keep as many players eliminatable as possible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ah yes retreat to the throwing of buzzwords.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

npom is prob town, golden is ??? but im clearly pushing my scumreads first. I didn't like that you felt there was nothing to post about in the first 16 or so pages, I also thought your vote on an inactivish slot was pretty bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but im ALSO only pushing you, ABR, muh, and IV and maybe JV (I go back and forth) and IG Gul. I'm consciously aware that if the full scumteam isn't there that members must lie in more null reads like may or TPG or some of the others but to argue that im pushing them isn't the truth. Again, I just think you are trying to have as many slots possible that you can push as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 604, Tayl0r Swift wrote:tgp have 5 and i dont see them as scummy.
so y is he null?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #138) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 613, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok but youre actively pushing 7 people including one you stated a townread on. thats a lot of people considering more than half the posts this game come from the top 5 or so posters.
says the person willing the eliminated 14 players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #139) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 615, Tayl0r Swift wrote:quantity of posts is scum indicative.
so y isn't he a scum read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 609, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 607, Nero Cain wrote:ah yes retreat to the throwing of buzzwords.
buzzwords like scumread and townread? sorry.
claiming that im gaslighting you. I think its a big ball of shit that you can get a read/vibe from 9 ABR posts but you have null reads from a 45 post poster an 11 poster, an 18, a 5 and an 8.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is nooby hubris. i think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #142) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ofc its not impossible that he's scum but yeah....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #143) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 598, Tayl0r Swift wrote:norwee and gamma are just sorta obvtown.
what do you feel about your top 2 townreads town reading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #144) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 594, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:scum: nero, muh
this is your classis push town, busy buddy. If you think me and muh are scum then why did you leave the muh wagon to make him tied with me?
atm im more confident in you being scum, and the game was starting to stall out with the muh wagon being the leading wagon.
this is exactly what scum skitter said as she pushed me while maintaining a scumread on her buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #145) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 626, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think you pocketed norwee. maybe the same happened with gamma but gamma could just be wrong.
yes discredit your own town reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #146) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 628, Guillotina wrote:
In post 624, Nero Cain wrote:ofc its not impossible that he's scum but yeah....
Im not, hinting that i could possibly be scum after my immediate D1 claim can only mean two things. You are a noob or you are scum.

Bonus: Or you are both.
your vote is lame and bad but ftr you are just claiming that you are bad town and not scum, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #147) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 630, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so now you think im scum for not sheeping?
there is no NOW, I've been calling you scum.

I do think it's pretty bad play if you are town and you aren't listening to your town reads but then again I don't think you are town so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #148) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y was my entrance bad, umlat?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #149) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, taylor did you ever explain why I felt different from MBOS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #150) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but i've explained that it wasn't an RVS, I just said it in a humorous way. Did you miss it or not believe it? It was mostly th reason muh was wagoned.

Why can't I find fault in IV? There was no scum hunting and I don't town read not scumhunters.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 638, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 636, Nero Cain wrote:also, taylor did you ever explain why I felt different from MBOS?
can i pull a nero and say "check my iso"?
i mean, it was a yes or no question....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #152) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fact, if Gul is town I think it would make a ton of sense for a scum IV to kinda push but not really push a town ascetic and make it look like they were doing things and then go inactive once the game got real.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #153) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pushing my scum reads period

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #154) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is worse than nooby arrogance. this is a troll alt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #155) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 643, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 640, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 638, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 636, Nero Cain wrote:also, taylor did you ever explain why I felt different from MBOS?
can i pull a nero and say "check my iso"?
i mean, it was a yes or no question....
and i gave a yes or no answer
but this is a lie? pls quote it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #156) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i did and didn't see it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #157) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is what it feels like to me

Nero:
hey guys I'm pushing my scum reads

Taylor:
BUT YOU HAVE TO PUSH MORE THAN 6 OR 7 PLAYERS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #158) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 651, Tayl0r Swift wrote:this is my yes or no answer
real mature

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #159) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 652, Albert B. Rampage wrote:All this shade about my entrance is concerning
meh, I didn't think it was very townie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #160) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 657, Tayl0r Swift wrote:stop whining. and answer my questions
stop lying. I did.

I'm pushing my scumreads end stop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #161) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

taylor just wants keep as many slots as possible open for elimination under the guise of "sorting"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #162) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 666, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Glitch NPOM Umlot Kanna-slot and Golden
but all these slots are null according to taylor.

what do you know that she doesn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #163) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey ABR, you have any reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #164) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 669, Guillotina wrote:Yah getting more information about how my role works
you've never been an ascetic b4? where do you play mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #165) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

who?

but no scumreads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #166) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, reminder that muh is lurking out the wagon on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #167) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, in fairness muh could just have not gotten online but him lurking off his wagon as scum certainly seems like a possibility

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #168) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i think Gul is just a troll alt, i wouldn't really miss them though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #169) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gul can't be the god of mafia b/c he's voting town so he's only a mafia god if he's mafia. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #170) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y can't gul jus be scum that hoped on my wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #171) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unless he's a PR town can only win by scumhunting and it feels like there's a lack of scumhunting from him and other slots like 1V.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #172) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, town say it b/c they are lazy, scum say it to coast

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #173) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

muh was either clearly scumreading Gul or (and this was my initial impression) opportunistically hopped onto his wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #174) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my tinfoil was that you and norway were the scums planned nks so they break up the towbloc. Without you 2 im prob lynchable in this playlisy. ditto NPOM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #175) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but i wasn't gaslighting. I felt like its hypocritical on talors part to have a town read on a slot with 9 posts but have null reads on slots with higher post counts or a similar # like TGP. I feel like accusing me of gaslighting her and going "oh woe is me, im getting gaslighted" is
ATE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #176) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thus Taylor was projecting and she was ACTUALLY the one that was gaslighting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #177) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 809, muh316 wrote:I don't think it's wrong to push me.
if you are town then you are 100% the wrong wagon. Arguing that you are town but its ok to wagon you is :shifty:
In post 778, muh316 wrote:The tay-nero interaction definitely doesn't come across as TvT.
I felt like it's kinda weird that you didn't call
MY
interactions with Tay scummy. Like you are clearly voting me so one could say that you were implying that I'm on the scum side but you left it ambiguous.

more evidence of a muh-tay team

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #178) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, a scum Muh goes "The tay-nero interaction definitely doesn't come across as TvT." b/c he knows tay is scum so he's being factually correct.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #179) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like Tay is boxed scum that is threatened by my smaller POE and is resorting to "hey look over there at all the other slots!" It doesn't feel like town worried that im going down the wrong path.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #180) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if its a tay-nero interaction then it feels like you are calling me town b/c you said "I'm unsure whether to label it SvT" Why is the S on Tays side and the T on my side?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #181) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 843, Tayl0r Swift wrote:have i sent you my guide to reading me?
no
In post 843, Tayl0r Swift wrote:that youre pushing me because people often have an awfully hard time reading me
if you know this why is it scummy that im pushing you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #182) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"ppl have a hard time reading me and push me alot" "but Nero pushing me is a scum push" don't these two things kinda contridict?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #183) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how am I misrepping you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #184) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how come you are scumreading me and you don't think taylor is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #185) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah u ain't got nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #186) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well yes b/c he is scum but he also knows you are scum so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #187) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 857, Glitch wrote:NERO are you trying to pocket me??? I want to be your friend this game and you know it. >:|
if reading your initial posting and then not having a gut reaction that you are scum is "pocketing" then sure. I guess I'll stop having reads and feelings and be willing to lynch the majority of the player list like Taylor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #188) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 860, muh316 wrote:
In post 859, Nero Cain wrote:well yes b/c he is scum but he also knows you are scum so....
Who is this directed at?
swift and you I guess.

if you are having trouble reading taylor why didn't she make your suspect list when asked who was scum on your wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #189) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or nm, she's no longer voting u

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #190) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YOU HAVE A 14 PLAYER POE!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #191) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or 13 unless you've started townreading players in your POE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #192) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I forgot the weak town reads on abr and iv but even if we remove yourself and your 5 town reads you still have a 11 player POE wich is the majority of the game. So how am I misrepping actual math? Have any of your reads changed since then?
In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:its very large since most people have hardly posted or havent posted at all.

current townreads: norwee, gamma, guillo
weak town: abr, iv

scum: nero, muh

null: everyone else

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #193) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mine was more like 7.

at the time all of

TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
May
Non lmh

seemed meh

but I don't know why I'd ever push those slots over my 6/7 scumreads. If you were 7 and my 7 player POE was at least semi-accurate I could see a scum you fussing that I needed to add more players to it to increase the chance of miselimination.

I like TGP now though.

If DGB is town she'll town read me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #194) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

did you forget why you were pushing me? you were pushing me for not having a big POE and I had felt like you were scum upset that I wouldn't push as much ML bait.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #195) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but it was scummy that I was pushing scumreads over null reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #196) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean if we start eliminating my scum reads and they all start flipping town then yes there's scum in my null reads but until then I see no point in activly looking for scum there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #197) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your entire push on me was b/c I was pushing my scum reads and ignoring null reads

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #198) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

from a scum you POV you could easily justify a vote on with "they are in my POE" all a big POE does is add more ML bait and that just seems scummy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #199) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YOUR ENTIRE PUSH ON ME WAS B/C I HAD A SMALL POE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”