MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:00 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 2443, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If you wanna just claim do you but I would rather kill Ircher
mastina n roden u mean
199-member plural system. We kinda exploded. We'll sign if we switch, but it's a host-centric setup round here now.

It/its pronouns only.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:07 am

Post by tictac »

anyway, theres folk who havent posted.
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Tet »

In post 1610, Tet wrote:Also if STD is town then all of Nora/LLD/Andante probably town with them.

The alternative is that LLD is masterminding the scumteam coordination against StD but that comes with two asterisks.

*It would be super weird to see std getting a bunch of townreads and then decide to attack std directly instead of engaging with the slots townreading std

And

*Having very very limited exposure to LLD scum they seem more of a do their own thing player to reach a scum favored endgoal over trying to coordinate a scum mask towards specific actions.
i forgot i made this read yesterday.

this was off the back of the machine gun pushes on std from lld/bears/andante. I just didnt see scum considering std townreads as that big of an issue. not enough to stir up shit in that direction. The coordination bit was that none of the three were really piggybacking off the other, they were distinct pushes that i could only really see coming from scum if LLD was setting it up that way.

But I can Safely say I think LLD is just town, bears probably just town, making andante likely town. Theyre just dancing to a different beat, at a whole different club, in a whole different city.

on Mars.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:38 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

tbh i still dont buy it. like i get what ur sayin but like. andantes play is so scumfriendly... i cannot get to there from where i am. grant u that is the case w a lot of players rn but andantes got bonus scumplay points w the off wagon pushing, constant and consistent attempt 2 derail wagon apparently belonging to 1 of her scumread, completely ????? inexplicable reads on lowimpact slots, crappy contradictory shitpush on mala, etc etc... it takes this from just like "oh i guess this is space-town" 2 "this is pure red"
199-member plural system. We kinda exploded. We'll sign if we switch, but it's a host-centric setup round here now.

It/its pronouns only.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:39 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

i didnt even mention the like complete fakeness cuz tbh if u cant see that u cant see that at this point literally 0 genuine feelin 2 this posts

It/its pronouns only.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Roden »

Sorry, was dealing with wedding stuff yesterday, I just finished catching up on the game.

Ircher is caught scum for multiple reasons, I don't believe he's FN and I'm pretty sure he wasn't RB'd. Somebody mentioned earlier that Ircher's reads list looked townie, but also noted that he essentially had written it ahead of time, which leads me to believe it was just fabricated as a last ditch effort to save himself. He also
still
isn't scum hunting, unless you count this:
In post 2587, Ircher wrote:I think Bell scum claimed in the last few pages.
Which is uh, not great.
In post 2450, Ircher wrote:
In post 2449, TheWayItEnds wrote:if your action was roleblocked can you use it tonight? for non consec? im assuming not but worth a check
Nope.
This also feels off. The confident conclusiveness of this answer doesn't add up if the claim is real. The reply is instant, and the only way he could know for sure is if he asked the mod ahead of time, but he doesn't mention that. Very much just feels like a "just trust me bro" response.

Also Val needs to die tonight or tomorrow. He tried to instigate an argument but never responded when I brought the receipts. And then today he's like "oh no where's Roden" as if there isn't an unfinished case against him that he's been ignoring.

Consider my vote spiritually on Ircher, I don't want to put him at E-1 in case he hammers himself to cut off discussion and info exchange. I'm fine to do it when we're ready though.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2755, Roden wrote:This also feels off. The confident conclusiveness of this answer doesn't add up if the claim is real. The reply is instant, and the only way he could know for sure is if he asked the mod ahead of time, but he doesn't mention that. Very much just feels like a "just trust me bro" response.
This is pretty standard practice on this site. I have no clue what you're attempting here.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Tet »

no i get you. it hurt me putting those sentences together physically. But its also one of those I dont get what they are doing as either alignment kind of things. Versus like Thewayitends playing both sides of the fence and tictacs play, I can see vaguely what they are trying to get done.

I think I can put a little more faith in townreading andante if ircher flips red here. Add on to that the fact that Andante was the next neck up after irchers claim so that would play into their favor a bit.

but i do here you, i dont even fully trust myself on that read so I dont expect you to back off your stance.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Ircher »

In other news, Roden just dropped several percentage points with how he's spinning things here.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:55 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 2757, Tet wrote:no i get you. it hurt me putting those sentences together physically. But its also one of those I dont get what they are doing as either alignment kind of things. Versus like Thewayitends playing both sides of the fence and tictacs play, I can see vaguely what they are trying to get done.
tbh like this is SOLID PROOF ++++++ to me that u are comin from right townie pov cuz i didnt even say shit abt endy cuz i was thinkin like keep that shit in a back pocket for now n no one else said shiiiiiiit but like u picked it right up anyway like either u tmi or u see what i see

It/its pronouns only.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2755, Roden wrote:Somebody mentioned earlier that Ircher's reads list looked townie, but also noted that he essentially had written it ahead of time, which leads me to believe it was just fabricated as a last ditch effort to save himself.
Let's be clear here: I was in the process of making it over the course of several days. This is evidenced by the fact that I mentioned such. If I had finished it earlier, I would have posted it earlier.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2758, Ircher wrote:In other news, Roden just dropped several percentage points with how he's spinning things here.
Except he’s referring to me who said it first and you didn’t bat an eye
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:00 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2755, Roden wrote:He also still isn't scum hunting
You don't think forming reads is scum hunting? Then what do you count as scum hunting? Just because /you/ think my reads are fake and not genuine doesn't mean they are. Try looking at things from both a town Ircher and a scum Ircher perspective because it is self-evident you are only considering the latter here.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2761, Malakittens wrote:
In post 2758, Ircher wrote:In other news, Roden just dropped several percentage points with how he's spinning things here.
Except he’s referring to me who said it first and you didn’t bat an eye
That's not true. I just didn't comment; not everything is worth it at the time. Also, the specifics matter here. You called me out for my initial reaction. Roden is calling me out for providing the standard answer to a question that has a standard answer on this site. That's very different; the former is a good faith engagement even if I disagree. The latter is just incredibly bad faith. You both agree the claim is fake; that's fine, sure; however, the way you reach that conclusion matters, and the way Roden is reaching that conclusion is really iffy compared to yours.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:08 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 2762, Ircher wrote:
In post 2755, Roden wrote:He also still isn't scum hunting
You don't think forming reads is scum hunting? Then what do you count as scum hunting? Just because /you/ think my reads are fake and not genuine doesn't mean they are. Try looking at things from both a town Ircher and a scum Ircher perspective because it is self-evident you are only considering the latter here.
oh dont worry buddy ur scummy enough u could be scumhunting and i wuold still say we fuckin yeet u
n ur good for info cus like d1 revolved around u
n ur role is garbage LOL
n u got rbed despite crap poopy role which feels like mega fake 2 me or like scum need 2 neutralize every single advantage town can ever get which IDK ABT THAT WE KILLED OUR OWN PR LOL
n like.... idk what 2 tell u cuz u are the lim for today idk why u think ur gonna get out of that is. ??? mystifying u truly are an enigma pls flip already LOL

PEDIT damnnnnnnnnnnn like thats all true tho. damn sucks ur plays magically turnin non stinky but u drew red n i am committed here like its do or die LOL

1v1 me to ur CERTAIN DOOM

It/its pronouns only.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Ircher »

I'm well aware you're biased against me and using it as a shield to do little elsewhere.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Ircher »

That said, I'll take you up on your challenge.
VOTE: MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:15 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

im doin little elsewhere which is why i got opinions on every player LOL have u considered the value of factchecking ur words

It/its pronouns only.
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Tet »

In post 2759, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
In post 2757, Tet wrote:no i get you. it hurt me putting those sentences together physically. But its also one of those I dont get what they are doing as either alignment kind of things. Versus like Thewayitends playing both sides of the fence and tictacs play, I can see vaguely what they are trying to get done.
tbh like this is SOLID PROOF ++++++ to me that u are comin from right townie pov cuz i didnt even say shit abt endy cuz i was thinkin like keep that shit in a back pocket for now n no one else said shiiiiiiit but like u picked it right up anyway like either u tmi or u see what i see
I was going to hold that read till they responded to me but i doubt i get what i want. Also didnt want to get myself nked but honestly if i'm killed for my read accuracy then the game is winnable anyway.

we might be the same person tbh.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Ircher »

Your opinions on pretty much everyone can be summed up as either "They support killing me" or "They're actively pushing against my lim". That hardly counts as doing stuff. You have a commanding presence, and it masks what you aren't doing.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:18 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

meanwhile ircher u post a big reads wall n it looks fuckin pulled from a hat. n u throw shade on roden who tbf totally fuckin deserves it. n u throw shade on me now. well buddy what u do not know is that i am a v shade tolerant species of plant (i googled for this it is the technical term ok i did research to shitpost for u i hope u appreciate it) and u cannot kill me that way

It/its pronouns only.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Ircher »

Also, so no one misinterprets my argument here. I'm not saying all your reads are like that. Just 85-90% of them are.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

yum yum roden's scum
bye bye ircher still needs to die
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:28 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

im makin pasta sauce today but i will have u know that i will ask u to list those reads that are what u say they are cuz i think u will find urself quite mistaken LOL tbh i dont think theres one scumread that i got that fits ur criteria

It/its pronouns only.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Andante »