Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Treasurer - GuiltyLion
Sherriff - Sheepsaysmeep
Mayor - Bingle
Trash Collector - LLD
Board of Election - Kdowns
Council Member - Unowen
Last edited by Thestatusquo on Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:52 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Huh.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ego
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Bingle »

ego
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:12 am

Post by kdowns »

Ego
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:14 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

sheep
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by UNOwen »

Wow I go out of my way to make sure that I have access to committee to put forward my constituents views and find everyone is an egotistical maniac? Tsk tsk.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Funding is out. If you did not receive a PM from me you did not receive funding.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:37 pm

Post by UNOwen »

Big F
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:39 pm

Post by UNOwen »

My only consolation is that there are 4 other players fumbling this as badly as I am
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:43 pm

Post by UNOwen »

Will find it hard not to vote Alisae next
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 9, UNOwen wrote: My only consolation is that there are 4 other players fumbling this as badly as I am
this is a mood
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ok I have a bit of a dilemma, I am not sure how much of this I should share without possibly revealing too much information, but at the same time I think it's important to raise the issue now - I've been informed that scum sabotaged the budget

this tells me a couple things:

- I REALLY doubt there's a roleblocker in the game, because a) it was unlikely to begin with but now also b) this is likely the primary/main ability scum have to influence the game -> which means Alisae scum
- I think this points to town!sheep because I think if sheep were scum then scum would be less afraid of money going to PRs tonight

I've also been told that the people who received funding are informed of the sabotage, but this is where I'm not sure how much to share because I don't want to confirm to scum who got funded and for how much. I don't know how much scum know about their sabotage ability, whether they knew that people would be informed that sabotage occurred, or even how much the sabotage would affect the budget.

but the fact that the sabotage happened tonight makes me think it's Alisae+Bingle + one of kdowns or Sleepy. I'm slightly inclined to think Sleepy because scum held off on sabotaging on the night that he was cop.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

my other reason for suspecting Bingle is that he encouraged me to spend as much money as possible tonight and partially fund each PR. I think sabotaging that is a super pro-scum outcome. Whereas LLD explicitly suggested I possibly not fund anyone and just pay back debts.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:44 am

In post 12, GuiltyLion wrote: ok I have a bit of a dilemma, I am not sure how much of this I should share without possibly revealing too much information, but at the same time I think it's important to raise the issue now - I've been informed that scum sabotaged the budget

this tells me a couple things:

- I REALLY doubt there's a roleblocker in the game, because a) it was unlikely to begin with but now also b) this is likely the primary/main ability scum have to influence the game -> which means Alisae scum
- I think this points to town!sheep because I think if sheep were scum then scum would be less afraid of money going to PRs tonight

I've also been told that the people who received funding are informed of the sabotage, but this is where I'm not sure how much to share because I don't want to confirm to scum who got funded and for how much. I don't know how much scum know about their sabotage ability, whether they knew that people would be informed that sabotage occurred, or even how much the sabotage would affect the budget.

but the fact that the sabotage happened tonight makes me think it's Alisae+Bingle + one of kdowns or Sleepy. I'm slightly inclined to think Sleepy because scum held off on sabotaging on the night that he was cop.
How much was sabotaged, do you know?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I do know but I'm not sure if I should answer? if scum don't know how much the sabotage reduced the budget then that could help them decide whether it's worth risking shooting certain PRs or not

if it will help you in some way for me to be specific I'm not totally against outing more info, I'm just trying to err on the side of caution first
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I guess I will say that everybody who received funding should have still received some funding, it's just not as much as I intended to fund
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:53 am

In post 15, GuiltyLion wrote: I do know but I'm not sure if I should answer? if scum don't know how much the sabotage reduced the budget then that could help them decide whether it's worth risking shooting certain PRs or not

if it will help you in some way for me to be specific I'm not totally against outing more info, I'm just trying to err on the side of caution first
I think it can be held as a discussion point until later.

Was just... Mm. Some of the logic worries me? But I also don't know if I fully disagree either.

I'm in reset mode after Furtive town. I just wanna do as muhlch solcing and thinking overnight as I can.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:54 am

In post 16, GuiltyLion wrote: I guess I will say that everybody who received funding should have still received some funding, it's just not as much as I intended to fund
Oh that makes sense.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I thought about it a bit more and I guess there's still an argument for scum!sheep where he could use the fact that he was partially funded as a way to make a 'no result' more believable

so I'm not sure I'd say this clears sheep necessarily

but Bingle advising me to partially fund roles now knowing that scum could then reduce the funding even more still gives me an icky feeling
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:44 am

I can feel myself closing down.

I want to be open about what I am thinking but every time I try I go "hmmm is it really correct to be showing my hand here" and clamp down..
Hate it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

honestly I think you are fairly likely to die tonight depending on if sheep is scum or whether scum aren't scared of him, so personally I vote you share your thoughts
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:34 am

You probably aren't wrong.

I will take the time to post my thoughts here then for when I die.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:37 am

Post by UNOwen »

Yeah sabotaged funding points to Alisae scum sounds good

Mayor Bingle occasionally seems bloodthirsty but I'm not sure that's meaningful.
In post 13, GuiltyLion wrote: my other reason for suspecting Bingle is that he encouraged me to spend as much money as possible tonight and partially fund each PR. I think sabotaging that is a super pro-scum outcome. Whereas LLD explicitly suggested I possibly not fund anyone and just pay back debts.
What's your first reason for suspecting him?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:38 am

Post by UNOwen »

We still have the unsolved mystery of why good Sheriff Enchant got killed but sleepy Sheriff Sleepy was spared.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”