Micro 1083: Garlic Bread Heist! (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: bread

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

I Believe Attempting To Fry This One Morsel Will Only Result in a Burnt Product at This Point, we Should Instead Request a New Meal from the Lamb
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Can u explain slightly more about why u liked it idk
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

it makes sense w/ all of the posts garlic bread wrote up to that time
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by tris »

In post 175, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 165, tris wrote:
In post 156, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 153, tris wrote:
In post 138, Garlic Bread wrote: This is A Big backPedal and Inconsistent manner to what was Said before. As I interpreted, the Read seemed to have a Strong Flavour.
I Am at This Point not Convinced That Mr Cigarette Man has any Genuine Reads and Is Feigning the Clueless Conspirator
is it? what is the Thing That is Being backPedaled?
In post 138, Garlic Bread wrote: I Find this Vote a little Puzzling and I believe it is a Piggyback on Tris who is Town. The posting from The Tiger At the Time indicated that The Tiger was Awake to the Cigarette Man's Habits when Evil.
why is baltar's vote scummier than mine?
I Have Already explained My Point Of view on the Matter, Please Defer To My Wall.
my apologies, i messed up my Quote. i have corrected it in your Quote. i was in fact quoting your Wall. as i see it, earlier baltar said they had a townread on skygazer. and then later also said they had a townread on skygazer. he never claimed to have anything more than that.
I Am Sensing you Believe that I am Defending a Scumread Of Yours So You Confirmation Bias That We are Scum Together now.

Explain Your Vote on The Tiger and I will Break it Down.
no i do not think that. i want you to explain first before i Write the Recipe For You.
Well I Can See the Reason You Voted The Tiger there as It was My initial Vibe too, If You Recall I also Voted There.

With The One Who Gazes Up, I Already Forgot and am Tired but that Was me talking about the Lamb.
ok so, why was baltar's vote scummy but not mine?
on your second item: hm?? i don't know what you're responding to. both of my quotes were when you were talking about baltar. i want you to explain how baltar was backpedaling.

i'm quite confused by your responses here. you still havent answered my questions as far as i can tell.
In post 234, hellbooks wrote: also ++﬩"drive your plow over the bones of the dead" equity with noun capitalization and whimsical nickname assignment
yes! i thought this too!
In post 238, hellbooks wrote: this reminded me of the book "a girl is a half formed thing"
who else wants to be assigned a booksona
do me! do me!
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by tris »

VOTE: garlic bread
here's what it says
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

tris your pfp is looking away from the post
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

also garlic bread is a villager that's not a good vote :(
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 353, tris wrote:
In post 165, tris wrote:
In post 153, tris wrote:
In post 138, Garlic Bread wrote: This is A Big backPedal and Inconsistent manner to what was Said before. As I interpreted, the Read seemed to have a Strong Flavour.
I Am at This Point not Convinced That Mr Cigarette Man has any Genuine Reads and Is Feigning the Clueless Conspirator
In post 138, Garlic Bread wrote: I Find this Vote a little Puzzling and I believe it is a Piggyback on Tris who is Town. The posting from The Tiger At the Time indicated that The Tiger was Awake to the Cigarette Man's Habits when Evil.
I Have Already explained My Point Of view on the Matter, Please Defer To My Wall.
my apologies, i messed up my Quote. i have corrected it in your Quote. i was in fact quoting your Wall. as i see it, earlier baltar said they had a townread on skygazer. and then later also said they had a townread on skygazer. he never claimed to have anything more than that.
I Am Sensing you Believe that I am Defending a Scumread Of Yours So You Confirmation Bias That We are Scum Together now.

no i do not think that. i want you to explain first before i Write the Recipe For You.
Well I Can See the Reason You Voted The Tiger there as It was My initial Vibe too, If You Recall I also Voted There.

With The One Who Gazes Up, I Already Forgot and am Tired but that Was me talking about the Lamb.
on your second item: hm?? i don't know what you're responding to. both of my quotes were when you were talking about baltar. i want you to explain how baltar was backpedaling.

i'm quite confused by your responses here. you still havent answered my questions as far as i can tell.
In post 234, hellbooks wrote: also ++﬩"drive your plow over the bones of the dead" equity with noun capitalization and whimsical nickname assignment
yes! i thought this too!
In post 238, hellbooks wrote: this reminded me of the book "a girl is a half formed thing"
do me! do me!
I Had Theorized a Dish and Have Since Abandoned The Recipe
At The Time I Had Thought the Prepared Food from The Cigarette Man was Cooked at a Poor Time
My Now Abandoned Cigarette Man Theory Is Here:

Spoiler: delishous
In post 138, Garlic Bread wrote: Let Me Conceptualize My Theory, As I Find it a Little Funky That You Find it as You call it "A Goofy Stretch":

In post 46, VP Baltar wrote: VOTE: garlic bread

Easier to steal it if it's dead. No fighting back.

Skygazer maybe town or feels guilty about me carrying and they're trying this game.
The Inconsistency of RVS + a Serious Read. I believe This To be a Pocket attempt By Mr Cigarette Man on the One Who Gazes Up - Which Was my Initial Hunch

In post 72, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 70, tris wrote:
In post 68, VP Baltar wrote: Sky is actually engaging in rvs and doing stuff. I was just scum with them and it was like constant lurk from the start
i remember them being active in rvs that game
I mean, maybe I had a subjective negative read of it since I was scum with them. But it felt to me like a constant "more later" type posting. Given this is a similar player list, I wouldn't expect them to be posting much at all if they rolled scum.

I had Bookmarked This Interaction as I had felt that Mr Cigarette Man had Shown They Know Too Much and the Young Lady Tris Correctly found that This Read had an incorrect Basis.

We Then Segway into Point

In post 104, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 102, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 101, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 99, Thestatusquo wrote: I remember getting a lot of heat after replacing you because all you did that game was complain about the alts posting style and push them.
Seems like a big stretch but alright. If all I do is push garlic bread (which I haven't even done?) over speaking like they're at the Theatre in the Round, then you have my permission to death tunnel me.
I Queried You earlier About Your View of the Overall Kitchen
I Have Received an Empty Platter
Please Bring me My Food
If you're asking me for a reads list, I don't have one. Extremely tentative on sky, and have no reads anywhere else at this point.
This is A Big backPedal and Inconsistent manner to what was Said before. As I interpreted, the Read seemed to have a Strong Flavour.

In post 113, VP Baltar wrote: VOTE: shea

Why not
I Find this Vote a little Puzzling and I believe it is a Piggyback on Tris who is Town. The posting from The Tiger At the Time indicated that The Tiger was Awake to the Cigarette Man's Habits when Evil.
He Also Calls upon The Book of Hell to vote Alongside him, which I find a Little Odd for a Shrug Vote

As I Do not Have any Explaination from The Cigarette Man, I can Only Draw upon Context such as This:
In post 99, Thestatusquo wrote: I remember getting a lot of heat after replacing you because all you did that game was complain about the alts posting style and push them.
Seems like a big stretch but alright. If all I do is push garlic bread (which I haven't even done?) over speaking like they're at the Theatre in the Round, then you have my permission to death tunnel me.

And Now we get to the Lamb

In post 122, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think vp baltar is a villager
This Is the First Ingredient the Lamb has Presented in This Kitchen, and it is followed by this post:
In post 123, sheepsaysmeep wrote: garlic bread started hella wolfy but I think it was the gimmick and now I think theyre a villager
Which Leads me To Believe that This is a Direct reaction to My vote here:
In post 117, Garlic Bread wrote: VOTE: VP Baltar
This one has made the unfortunate mistake of turning off his oven.
I believe they have access to the recipe book and are listing ingredients that we are trying to figure out.

The Statement "started hella wolfy" Felt Discrediting of my Cooking Ability and a way To Split The Ingredients to Make 2 Dishes at the Same Time
Which is Odd when Put next to This Post here:
In post 90, sheepsaysmeep wrote: garlic bread posts are unreadable
As One who is Not Reading The Posts, How can You Come to a Conclusion on Which Ingredient to Use?

In post 129, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I buy his skygazer wolfread as the first good serious thing (u did the first serious stuff but I didnt like it)

+ I buy into his desire for shea pressure
This Is Odd as It seems that The Lamb is Not Actually Reading the Cigarette Man's posts. He Did not call the One Who Gazes Up a "wolf".
Which Gives Me The Impression That the Lamb is Just Making Stuff Up while Having the Answers.

I would like to See how things Progress from Here but This is my Leading theory with the Ingredients in front of Me.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 356, Alisae wrote: also garlic bread is a villager that's not a good vote :(
I Believe They Are Looking at One Dish I Made and Disliked the Taste into Then Assuming the Rest Tastes Poor, but They Are Evaluating the Dish as an Independent Reviewer with No Prior Knowledge
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

The gimmick is actually pretty funny
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think u should consider not using capitalization like that tho
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 350, Garlic Bread wrote: I Believe Attempting To Fry This One Morsel Will Only Result in a Burnt Product at This Point, we Should Instead Request a New Meal from the Lamb
I felt weird about the person with the purple name, what do u think abt them
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by tris »

In post 357, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 353, tris wrote:
In post 165, tris wrote:
In post 153, tris wrote:

yes! i thought this too!
do me! do me!
At The Time I Had Thought the Prepared Food from The Cigarette Man was Cooked at a Poor Time

In post 138, Garlic Bread wrote: Let Me Conceptualize My Theory, As I Find it a Little Funky That You Find it as You call it "A Goofy Stretch":

Skygazer maybe town or feels guilty about me carrying and they're trying this game.
The Inconsistency of RVS + a Serious Read. I believe This To be a Pocket attempt By Mr Cigarette Man on the One Who Gazes Up - Which Was my Initial Hunch

In post 70, tris wrote:
In post 68, VP Baltar wrote: Sky is actually engaging in rvs and doing stuff. I was just scum with them and it was like constant lurk from the start
I mean, maybe I had a subjective negative read of it since I was scum with them. But it felt to me like a constant "more later" type posting. Given this is a similar player list, I wouldn't expect them to be posting much at all if they rolled scum.

I had Bookmarked This Interaction as I had felt that Mr Cigarette Man had Shown They Know Too Much and the Young Lady Tris Correctly found that This Read had an incorrect Basis.

Please Bring me My Food
If you're asking me for a reads list, I don't have one. Extremely tentative on sky, and have no reads anywhere else at this point.
This is A Big backPedal and Inconsistent manner to what was Said before. As I interpreted, the Read seemed to have a Strong Flavour.

Why not
I Find this Vote a little Puzzling and I believe it is a Piggyback on Tris who is Town. The posting from The Tiger At the Time indicated that The Tiger was Awake to the Cigarette Man's Habits when Evil.
He Also Calls upon The Book of Hell to vote Alongside him, which I find a Little Odd for a Shrug Vote

As I Do not Have any Explaination from The Cigarette Man, I can Only Draw upon Context such as This:

This Is the First Ingredient the Lamb has Presented in This Kitchen, and it is followed by this post:
In post 123, sheepsaysmeep wrote: garlic bread started hella wolfy but I think it was the gimmick and now I think theyre a villager
I believe they have access to the recipe book and are listing ingredients that we are trying to figure out.

The Statement "started hella wolfy" Felt Discrediting of my Cooking Ability and a way To Split The Ingredients to Make 2 Dishes at the Same Time
As One who is Not Reading The Posts, How can You Come to a Conclusion on Which Ingredient to Use?

In post 129, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I buy his skygazer wolfread as the first good serious thing (u did the first serious stuff but I didnt like it)

This Is Odd as It seems that The Lamb is Not Actually Reading the Cigarette Man's posts. He Did not call the One Who Gazes Up a "wolf".
Which Gives Me The Impression That the Lamb is Just Making Stuff Up while Having the Answers.

I would like to See how things Progress from Here but This is my Leading theory with the Ingredients in front of Me.
thats literally the post i was responding to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here's what it says
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 346, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 343, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 337, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think overall too xofelf might be my main scumread just for like general non-stance-ness
this pings me. Didn't you play with xof in election?
I was actually thinking abt like I remember them p immediately doing like a “vibes” read for each player in whichever game I played with them and I was gonna ask them to do that gun-to-head for this game because that feels really different to the approach right now
ok but they did that with isos after replacing in and they voted like 1 time in that game. idk it just feels like you should be more familiar with the way xof plays the game that to make a comment like this.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

it was "skim vibes" prior to iso'ing and otherwise they were basically iso'ing the whole time, or having to self-defend lol

I just didnt rly garner whatever u think I should have lol, I can't think of anything comparable/applicable to this game
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I opened their Team mafia game and I guess I see what ur saying
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

idk how I did that so quickly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

kinda feels like you didnt idk.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 337, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think overall too xofelf might be my main scumread just for like general non-stance-ness
If not having a strong stance is something that gets scumread by you, I have terrible news about how most of my posts are going to look in every game I play ever.

In post 338, sheepsaysmeep wrote: also sorry xofelf that u had a bad day
I appreciate that a lot <3 it was just a bunch of grumpiness, but it improved with some video games.

In post 346, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 343, Thestatusquo wrote:
this pings me. Didn't you play with xof in election?
I was actually thinking abt like I remember them p immediately doing like a “vibes” read for each player in whichever game I played with them and I was gonna ask them to do that gun-to-head for this game because that feels really different to the approach right now
So iso-dive vibescheck? That being an early post was due to replacing into a slot that was already in some hot water and trying to have some decent content in case I was still the consensus yeet. But it's also something I do sometimes once most people have had a chance to post a bit more than just RVS or "hi i'm here posts".
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

Spoiler: tris quote
In post 362, tris wrote:
In post 357, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 353, tris wrote:
In post 165, tris wrote:
In post 153, tris wrote:

yes! i thought this too!
do me! do me!

In post 70, tris wrote:

Please Bring me My Food

Why not

thats literally the post i was responding to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Cannot Provide more Ingredients Where there are None. I Gave you the Whole Recipe. I Suggest You Look at my other Delicious Dishes.
I Apologize if You Are Still Hungry but you will Have to Order a New Dish
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by tris »

i think i understand what you were saying in the post better now. ur responses could have been a little more helpful tho grumble grumble grumble grumble. obviously i had read your post i just wasnt understanding it. but that doesnt matter

UNVOTE:

ill see if i can create some new recipes tomorrow
here's what it says
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok mebbe tris is aligned with the village