Micro 1088: Carbon 14 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What are you down to do?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I dk
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I’m actually like

I’m townreading PC recently and the dilemma is so hard that I might actually indeed prefer looking in drew/Dunn since both drew/Dunn and pc/imag pools contain 1/2 wolf blah blah

But id need time then to process what I think about them lol because I’ve thought way harder about pc/imag
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Idk

I lean drew for being very scummy to me except I find Dunn not at all towny which bugs me and made me uncomfortable about voting drew

But I guess there’s no reason it’s better to lim a seer claim than non
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Dunn is there anything that u think associativeky makes pc or imag more/less likely to be paired with drew? What do u think of me thinking it seems like drew/imag
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I think besides myself, Sheep is someone I can't see myself voting for. If they are scum then wp GG.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 304, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Dunn is there anything that u think associativeky makes pc or imag more/less likely to be paired with drew? What do u think of me thinking it seems like drew/imag
As I pointed out, if we eliminate drew and they flip mafia that means it has to be PC due to their claim.

Think about it. Day 1 PC claims cop. Let's say they are the anti-town: on day 1 there isn't a difference between claiming cop or seer, except for their own role and knowing if the scum faction is mafia/wolves. If PC is scum, and is fake claiming on day 1, there is potential for somebody to counter claim it. It therefore makes sense, to me, that they'd be claiming the role that would find their own faction.

In conclusion, I think that if PC is scum, they are more likely to be mafia than a wolf. This would make imaginality's result not mean anything.

As for what they've done this day phase? I thought Drew talking about my word choice and then PC saying that was a bad read felt a bit like distancing. I am leaning towards it being PC and Drew right now and I feel they have both started pushing me this day phase after I changed my mind.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 304, sheepsaysmeep wrote: What do u think of me thinking it seems like drew/imag
All you really said was that it seems more likely than random. I don't know why you think that
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 306, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 304, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Dunn is there anything that u think associativeky makes pc or imag more/less likely to be paired with drew? What do u think of me thinking it seems like drew/imag
As I pointed out, if we eliminate drew and they flip mafia that means it has to be PC due to their claim.

Think about it. Day 1 PC claims cop. Let's say they are the anti-town: on day 1 there isn't a difference between claiming cop or seer, except for their own role and knowing if the scum faction is mafia/wolves. If PC is scum, and is fake claiming on day 1, there is potential for somebody to counter claim it. It therefore makes sense, to me, that they'd be claiming the role that would find their own faction.

In conclusion, I think that if PC is scum, they are more likely to be mafia than a wolf. This would make imaginality's result not mean anything.

As for what they've done this day phase? I thought Drew talking about my word choice and then PC saying that was a bad read felt a bit like distancing. I am leaning towards it being PC and Drew right now and I feel they have both started pushing me this day phase after I changed my mind.
I didn't push you, explicitly saying the lim should be between Sheep and I is a scum play, I just pointed it out.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 2.2

Imaginality (1) - Political Clout
Political Clout (1) - imaginality

Not voting (3) - Sheepsaysmeep, Dunnstral, Doctor Drew

(expired on 2023-08-07 10:33:00) remain until day end

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:19 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 297, Dunnstral wrote: If Sheep and I are both voting for Dr Drew and neither you or imaginality quick hammer it, it becomes clear that Dr Drew is mafia. And so you or imaginality will place the finishing vote.
In post 299, sheepsaysmeep wrote: My first thought was that I’m not down to just lim drew because I’m not confident at all that Dunn isn’t scum
Also my concern. I don't see much "if sheep and I are voting Drew, and PC or imag DO quickhammer then (if Drew's town) we lose" wariness from Dunn there.

Dunn how convinced are you that Drew is scum rather than sheep? Like 80%? More, less?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I would have been willing to vote for Drew if Sheep agreed right away. I'd say I was about 70%. My wariness is that I simply proposed it instead of outright voting for Drew. Sheep's reaction being so noncommittal is making me nervous. I could see them voting all 4 other players right now with what they are posting, and I'm not sure just questioning me is really trying to figure things out
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In my mind if they are scum they are afraid of committing too hard and are waiting for somebody to place an incorrect vote.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 308, Doctor Drew wrote:

I didn't push you, explicitly saying the lim should be between Sheep and I is a scum play, I just pointed it out.
Your argument is that I should have said I should be the elimination
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 313, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 308, Doctor Drew wrote:

Your argument is that I should have said I should be the elimination
Well now I do believe you should be the elimination, what led me to believe that is you explicitly said the lim should be between myself and Sheep.....you wanted to pull yourself out of the lim pool.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Political Clout »

In post 311, Dunnstral wrote: I would have been willing to vote for Drew if Sheep agreed right away. I'd say I was about 70%. My wariness is that I simply proposed it instead of outright voting for Drew. Sheep's reaction being so noncommittal is making me nervous. I could see them voting all 4 other players right now with what they are posting, and I'm not sure just questioning me is really trying to figure things out
why are you so bloodthirsty?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:49 pm

also I've been busy just fyi.
Ya basic!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

How am I bloodthirsty?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:02 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 311, Dunnstral wrote: I would have been willing to vote for Drew if Sheep agreed right away. I'd say I was about 70%. My wariness is that I simply proposed it instead of outright voting for Drew. Sheep's reaction being so noncommittal is making me nervous. I could see them voting all 4 other players right now with what they are posting, and I'm not sure just questioning me is really trying to figure things out
I think this is kinda goofy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:02 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

My first thought is that if I was mafia I would just be like ya let’s kill drew and then win the game

Idk
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:04 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think “questioning me isn’t really trying to figure things out” is rly valid and maybe makes me like u rather than scumread u from this

It’s just like, I am on a trip and the most “figuring this out” I can do is ask some questions, frustratingly

I’d like to be reading but I have like a couple minutes a day
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 318, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
I think this is kinda goofy
What part?
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:13 pm

In post 317, Dunnstral wrote: How am I bloodthirsty?
Wanting to limit drew immediately now when we still have a lot of time left.
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 322, Political Clout wrote:
Ya, I am limitless
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 322, Political Clout wrote:
What do you plan to do with our remaining time?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”