Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 5.06

Doctor Drew (E-2): Chell
Chell (E-2): Doctor Drew

Not Voting (3): camelCasedSnivy, JacksonVirgo, Titus

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-12-24 17:31:29).

Mod Notes: The combined mod ISO is here.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 23
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4300, Alianna wrote:
Votecount 5.06

Doctor Drew (E-2): Chell
Chell (E-2): Doctor Drew

Not Voting (3): camelCasedSnivy, JacksonVirgo, Titus

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-12-24 17:31:29).

Mod Notes: The combined mod ISO is here.
How did I not seize the opportunity to take this page top from you, Aaron Burr?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 4297, camelCasedSnivy wrote: im probably going to vote doctor drew unless titus or jv are willing to give me insight
Alright, why would a wolf decide to force their hand or at least risk forcing their hand by pivoting from Chell onto you and then back again?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Genuine question but it is also rhetoric at the same time

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 4284, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4233, camelCasedSnivy wrote: eh well

ill leave it for now and if either drew unvotes I'm not quickhammered by tomorrow then ill start discussing this again
Snivy not cross-voting Drew here is something to note, not sure what to make of it exactly but looking on either side

If they're wolf, and had the thought that Drew was going to keep their vote there they would have voted Drew outright and crossed it.
If they're wolf with drew, this would have probably been spoken about and would not have been retracted immediately unless of course WIFOM
If they're Town like I believe this makes them, it's just pure mindset and not one that lines up with what I would deem a wolfy mindset.

Drew immediately jumping ship is also something to note. I am gonna sit on that one for a bit though before saying anything (if I even ever do)
Drew/Chell thoughts on what I have "concluded" here? Considering you both seem to think Snivy is a wolf from what I am seeing

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 4297, camelCasedSnivy wrote: im probably going to vote doctor drew unless titus or jv are willing to give me insight
So, what's your current proposed solve? Drew and X?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Also I'd prefer nobody vote until I have settled my own thoughts as I don't wanna rep into a game that ends immediately if I can at all help it

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Purely PoE if I hold weight onto both the refusal to cross-vote from Snivy and the loose vote shifting in Limlo (after cross-voting with who they would know is a wolf, or typically would be stuck fighting) then the solve leads into Chell/Titus through pure PoE. I like Chell purely through how they're deciding to articulate themselves, I need to pick their brain a lot more to resolve that part of it but I do think Titus is a wolf here and I am 100% going to have omgus thrown in my face but their actions have been primarily shutting down others or lying/reaction testing and I'm not sure I like that, I know Titus can play unconventionally and this is a relatively weak read considering the other in my PoE is purely PoE but their response to Gob's joke about them being the new IC was overly serious and as I said just before felt like an attempt to shut him down, possibly discredit, rather than do anything else of worth and them saying Drew was voting me was ??, perhaps an honest mistake

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

So @Chell, if you're Town I'd like you to look at my reasonings for either snivy/drew and pull it apart if at all possible. Of course I'm going to try and pull it apart myself but multiple brains is multiple brains

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I really doubt Snivy is ever wolf here and considering 2/3 of you have them in the solve is concerning to me so I really want insight into why you think they're a wolf and how this refusal to cross-vote can come from a wolf.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I wasn't sure at first and I listed the reasoning I felt they could be wolf but actively writing them made me realise how like small the chance of them not being town is with that type of behaviour, ofc just isolating this one thing they did but it's all I got to work with atm

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4304, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4284, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4233, camelCasedSnivy wrote: eh well

ill leave it for now and if either drew unvotes I'm not quickhammered by tomorrow then ill start discussing this again
Snivy not cross-voting Drew here is something to note, not sure what to make of it exactly but looking on either side

If they're wolf, and had the thought that Drew was going to keep their vote there they would have voted Drew outright and crossed it.
If they're wolf with drew, this would have probably been spoken about and would not have been retracted immediately unless of course WIFOM
If they're Town like I believe this makes them, it's just pure mindset and not one that lines up with what I would deem a wolfy mindset.

Drew immediately jumping ship is also something to note. I am gonna sit on that one for a bit though before saying anything (if I even ever do)
Drew/Chell thoughts on what I have "concluded" here? Considering you both seem to think Snivy is a wolf from what I am seeing
ScumSnivy can't vote me right now, that would require someone from town to hammer me and scum wouldn't take that chance......they want to let town make the first move and then pounce as quickly as they can.

Simple as that why Snivy didn't vote me.

Especially in this gamestate, and if I cam correct that Snivy is scum, both Gob and Titus are hemming and hawing about who to vote(or in Titus' case holding who she wants to vote close to her vest).

Snivy cross voting me after I voted him would, especially after I left Chell to vote him, would be too risky not knowing what gob and Titus are thinking.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Let me sit on what you just said for a moment Drew

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 4311, Doctor Drew wrote: ScumSnivy can't vote me right now, that would require someone from town to hammer me and scum wouldn't take that chance......they want to let town make the first move and then pounce as quickly as they can.
And you believe scum would actively not vote who is cross-voting them in limlo? If they had any belief you would stay on this vote like the tone in the post you had voted, I am not sure they would have this mindset that you're saying they would.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 4311, Doctor Drew wrote: Snivy cross voting me after I voted him would, especially after I left Chell to vote him, would be too risky not knowing what gob and Titus are thinking.
Sure, but under the impression that Snivy is a wolf that thinks ur gonna stick with all the "fuck it, after I go flip Snivy" they'd be kinda foolish *not* to vote you back

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4314, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4311, Doctor Drew wrote: Snivy cross voting me after I voted him would, especially after I left Chell to vote him, would be too risky not knowing what gob and Titus are thinking.
Sure, but under the impression that Snivy is a wolf that thinks ur gonna stick with all the "fuck it, after I go flip Snivy" they'd be kinda foolish *not* to vote you back
Scum would be too careful to put me at E-1 there, hell I had a chance to hammer for the scum win one time and I didn't because I wasn't sure of all the details of night actions(not an exact comparison, but best to hold off until you know you can win the game with your vote as scum is my point).

Snivy(or whoever is the last scum), needs to be the last vote on me.

Also, I did a brief iso of gob because of some paranoia growing of some of your wording Jackson lol.......I feel pretty good you are no aligned with Chell if I am wrong about Snivy.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4315, Doctor Drew wrote:
Scum would be too careful to put me at E-1 there, hell I had a chance to hammer for the scum win one time and I didn't because I wasn't sure of all the details of night actions(not an exact comparison, but best to hold off until you know you can win the game with your vote as scum is my point).

Also, I did a brief iso of gob because of some paranoia growing of some of your wording Jackson lol.......I feel pretty good you are no aligned with Chell if I am wrong about Snivy.
Oh, and me not hammering made me 'lock town'

So there is that angle as well.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Can you elaborate on the paranoia

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Also who was it that you could have hammered for the win

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4318, JacksonVirgo wrote:

It was a previous game if I wasn't clear
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:52 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 4319, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4318, JacksonVirgo wrote:

It was a previous game if I wasn't clear
I see, what about my q about the paranoia

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4278, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4276, Titus wrote: Short version, no clears. Drew's voted you.
No clears is the fun type of Limlo, and he isn't voting me?
I was reaction testing but then irl hit
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4293, Chell wrote:
In post 4281, JacksonVirgo wrote: Chell what's your current reads on Titus and Snivy independently, and what were they prior to the vote-crossing and I guess end of day 4 as well
titus i currently town read

she was actually a pocket scum read earlier and i thought she was the one most playing for an end game position, but after rereading i think that's not really as true as i thought of earlier days

snivy i think is the most likely partner for drew just based on the way they've danced around scum reading each other all game. I also don't really have any good reasons to town read snivy, although I kind of always have trouble finding reasons to town read snivy
It's more accurate to say Chell and I think Drew is scum but disagree on the third. I'd like that sorted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4309, JacksonVirgo wrote: I really doubt Snivy is ever wolf here and considering 2/3 of you have them in the solve is concerning to me so I really want insight into why you think they're a wolf and how this refusal to cross-vote can come from a wolf.
The cross vote thing isn't a factor to me. It's VCs prior.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

Tbf, the cross vote thing is weird. I don't buy Drew's voting reactions but I'm not sure on partners.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”