Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What do you think of Naerys?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:00 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2467, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2465, Naerys wrote:
In post 2454, Hu Tao wrote: Naerys, whats your thoughts on FL?
I dont feel a predatory vibe from him like in that game where he was traitor. Since i am town i dont really see a team scum!FL could be in.
Well, maybe FL/Celeb/Dunn but that doesnt work with my own suspictions-Maestro,Bingle,Dunn.
But he's voting pretty recklessly which is what your complain about maestro was. You also seem to think I'm town based on your solves from earlier. Has anything changed after he voted me?
The difference is in the purpose, or so i feel. Maestro wanted quicklim. Flavor doesnt.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:09 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2475, Dunnstral wrote: What do you think of Naerys?
Dont expect any deep thoughts from me after watching 2h 30mins movie
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:09 am

Post by Naerys »

I need to sleep on that
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:15 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Okay looking forward to your response
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:52 am

Post by Bingle »

Hu Tao, what's your take on M?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2458, Celebloki wrote: At this point I think the better lim is Maestro on the off chance scum does NK me, it'll damn Bingle.
this energy + Bingle still pushing me as town, yet trying to act like Hu Tao could be town here still, is having me lean Celeb as town slightly over Bingle.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2460, Bingle wrote:
In post 2458, Celebloki wrote: Unfortunately I think town has a very slim chance to win this game. Solely because I don't think the remaining town players will be able to not vote me the rest of the game. Scum will never NK me, my death confirms FL is town and Bingle is scum. If I'm not voted the remaining days I'll have more guilties and clears. They have to bank on getting me voted out and sowing distrust in me. The side effect is that for the rest of the game I'll clear/guilty someone each night.

The scum team is for sure at least Bingle and Maestro. I am stuck between Dunn and Hu Tao for the final slot. I guess we'll see if FL's gamble pays off. I'm not voting outside of Bingle or Maestro. At this point I think the better lim is Maestro on the off chance scum does NK me, it'll damn Bingle. If the game doesn't end today, I'll probably target Dunn or Hu Tao tonight.
If you were town you’d realize that it literally has to be Hu Tao/Bingle/Maestro fypov.
this line of phrasing shows that Bingle is aware of the situation (i think this was premature talk since it was possible that scum just werent around yet), but also that Bingle is aware of the Hu Tao/FL split, and they even did the 'ill eat Titus' hat' comment if I ended up being scum.

In addition, Hu Tao ignored the acknowledgement of a Flavor Leaf being scum factually would have to have HARD pocketed Bingle.

I don't believe Hu Tao thinks that, and the reason they don't think that is because they know Bingle is scum here, and thus, not pocketed.

Hu Tao is confirmed scum from my POV at this point, Bingle posts shows they are aware of this, and they were HARD pushing me as town all game. Bingle is forced to accept Hu Tao as conf scum or forced to flip their read on me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1551, Bingle wrote: I don't know why I'm responding to what is clearly an attempt to generate noise. Hu Tao is scum because of the whole not actually solving or being interested in helping town thing and using her reads as a weapon to disincentivize voting her instead of looking for scum. The roleblocking stuff is all about reading celebloki. That's... not really hard to piece together if you take even a minute to read my posts.
even weirder considering bingle scum read Hu
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1563, Celebloki wrote: Sorry for invoking a prod, I've been here, I just have no idea where we are even at with this game anymore.

It doesn't even seem like there is even a concerted push in any direction. I think the pervailing wagons are Bingle and Hu Tao, but each only have 2 votes.

I could be coming around on being willing to give my my 'courtesy' town read of Hu Tao I've been carrying if only because I really don't know who else I find to be especially scummy. I always find Hu Tao scummy, but wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt for once instead of tunneling.

I think Dunn has moved out of being scummy for me. Wiz gets a pass for the same reason I hope I'd get a pass for the day. I TR Thom and FL.

The game recently just appears to be Bingle and Hu Tao sniping at each other. I think in that pair I'd rather vote Hu Tao.
the bold is all correct town reads, and they switched their Hu Tao read because the game was stagnating when Bingle vs Hu Tao started to happen.

I believe Bingle vs Hu Tao were distancing this day to stop pressure on both of them. The fact we ended on Cakez helps this theory.

I'm not positive with Bingle, though, there's still a world where Hu Tao/Maestro are teamed with Celeb, but I do think Bingle also fits the bill with how this end game is being played + the past.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1575, Bingle wrote:
In post 1563, Celebloki wrote: I think Dunn has moved out of being scummy for me. Wiz gets a pass for the same reason I hope I'd get a pass for the day. I TR Thom and FL.
If Hu Tao is town, why exactly is it so hard to get this wagon through despite there being no actual reason to townread her. Like, even Naerys here is townreading her because "Bingle was wrong last game, so he's probably just wrong again" as best I can tell. There's no town case there, and yet no one is willing to put there votes down with only 48 hours in the day.
doesn't add up with Bingle's current postings especially after they've revealed that they think Celeb should see it as a 100% either FL or Hu tao. With Bingle being super confident all game, it's not looking good for Bingle.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1597, Roden wrote: Bingle you're not making a convincing case and you aren't going to make people vote Hu Tao by throwing a tantrum
i believe this could have been the reasoning behind Bingle's push on Hu Tao. It did help cause the wagon to split between Bingle/Hu Tao, and then the game stagnated leaving us onto Cakez, a player who was fine with Bingle, Hu Tao, and RCE.

Good on you Cakez. You were threat faded this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bingle is also probs scum for end of Day 2 attempt to flash wagon Roden, and I hard put that down. Then imma say they incepted me and forced me to push Roden Day 3 :lol:

that's my biggest regret this game, and probably in a while.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Naerys
Dunnstral

Celebloki

Bingle

Hu Tao
Maestro

No order within tiers now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Naerys and Dunn are actually conf town from my POV now that Hu tao and Maestro are conf scum.

I do not see a world where Celeb fake guiltied scum partner Bingle here. And if they did, then they could have won by voting whichever was the town in Maestro or Hu Tao.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

my prediction is scum team play with the idea of giving up Maestro today. i think that's their best course of action if they have to bus.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:38 pm

Post by Celebloki »

The lack of hammer or movement on the Hu Tao vote is pretty damning. I find it hard to believe that the scum team can't coordinate and find a time to throw down all their votes to end one of the wagons FL was on (Maestro/Hu Tao) leaving me to believe both these slots have to be scum. Between the two I think I'd still prefer Maestro gone first so I can get a check in on Hu.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2491, Celebloki wrote: The lack of hammer or movement on the Hu Tao vote is pretty damning. I find it hard to believe that the scum team can't coordinate and find a time to throw down all their votes to end one of the wagons FL was on (Maestro/Hu Tao) leaving me to believe both these slots have to be scum. Between the two I think I'd still prefer Maestro gone first
so I can get a check in on Hu
why do you need a check in on Hu over Naerys/Dunn if Hu becomes vote lock confirmed scum basically?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by Bingle »

Celeb town here has perfect information. If he were town, he'd know I was scum. He'd know FL was town, which would mean M is scum. He'd know FL was town, which would mean Hu Tao is scum.

He's playing up the paranoia of "I'm just not sure" which should be a huge red flag, FL, even over what you see as me being a red flag for not jumping off of a mechanical guilty into what is almost a certainty but not quite. I'm ready to compromise, though. You want me on Hu, I'll go there. You want me on M, I'll go there. I'm okay with betting the game on you town.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:28 pm

Post by Bingle »

I will say that there is only one question mark left for you, FL, and that's me/Celeb and Celeb clearly isn't actually thinking about people's alignments. If you lose this for us in 3p, I'll be very upsetty spaghetti.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It is a big red flag, but you got red flags too, and for some reason.

Frankly, it’s a big reason I don’t want to go with Celeb or Bingle today when I know for sure Maestro and Hu Tao are scum.

I even think Hu Tao is the path to winning more often, but Maestro is the limb they’ll cut off.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And if it comes down to FL/Bingle/Celeb final 3, frankly i think that’s okay.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:13 pm

Post by Bingle »

Alright FL. I'll meet you halfway.

VOTE: Hu Tao

On your head be it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Personally, I feel like if Hu Tao is scum, this is the only path to town victory by hitting Scum her specifically today.

If Hu Tao is town, we town is a loss anyways, because Hu Tao and I aren’t ever gonna see each other as town.

It’s possible scum haven’t been able to coordinate a quick hammer, and you voting makes me hesitant, and you unvoting made me seem like you didn’t want it proven Hu Tao is scum if I am.

A lot of possibilities, I’m shooting my shot, though.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:21 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2480, Bingle wrote: Hu Tao, what's your take on M?
I'm not sure. What made you change your mind about me being scum?

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”