he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
Pronoun: he/she

Mini Normal 2323 [There is an Inventor] | FIN

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by biancospino »

Mini Normal 2323 [There is an Inventor] | FIN

Modded and designed by biancospino, comodded by Alianna and reviewed by Flavor Leaf and RH9.

Playerlist:

IDPlayerStatusFlip
Hu Tao
Executed D4
Villager
Gypyx

KittyTacky*
Endgamed
Village lazy Inventor (announcing FruitVendor, Cop-Inventor, compulsive personal Strengthener, Macho)
davesaz
Died N3
Village odd-nights personal Bulletproof even-nights Macho
Elements

ssbm_kyouko*
Died N3
Werewolf lazy weak compulsive Inventor (compulsive combined Vigilante Bodyguard x2, compulsive combined Vigilante Hider x2, compulsive strongwilled weak Vigilante) (previously UniversalBackup) lazy compulsive combined Rolecop Jailkeeper
JacksonVirgo

Celebloki
Survived
Werewolf Godfather lazy roaming compulsive Inventor (Detective, Doctor-Inventor, Neighborizer, RoleGuard, compulsive activated Informed)
Dannflor

DragonEater70
Executed D2
Werewolf lazy weak compulsive Inventor (compulsive combined Vigilante Bodyguard x2, compulsive combined Vigilante Hider x2, compulsive strongwilled weak Vigilante)
Enchant

camelCasedSnivy*
Executed D3
Villager
Naerys
Executed D1
Villager
Duelist Kage

Gamma Emerald
Doomed
Village Jack-of-All-Trades (Follower,Gunsmith, ModifierCop)
Katsuki
Died N2
Village Jack-of-All-Trades (activated Ascetic, activated Informed, activated UniversalBackup)
Black
Died N2
Villager
Thomith
Endgamed
Villager

Note:
bold
means confirmed;
strikethrough
means replaced;
an asterisk (*) means prodded.

Alive (4):
Spoiler:
  • Gypyx
  • JacksonVirgo
  • Duelist Kage
  • Thomith

Dead (8):
Spoiler:
  • Naerys,
    Villager
    , executed D1.
  • Dannflor,
    Werewolf lazy weak compulsive Inventor (compulsive combined Vigilante Bodyguard x2, compulsive combined Vigilante Hider x2, compulsive strongwilled weak Vigilante)
    , executed D2
  • Katsuki,
    Village Jack-of-All-Trades (activated Ascetic, activated Informed, activated UniversalBackup)
    , found dead N2.
  • Black,
    Villager
    , found dead N2.
  • Enchant,
    Villager
    , executed D3.
  • davesaz,
    Village odd-nights personal Bulletproof even-nights Macho
    , found dead N3.
  • Elements,
    Werewolf lazy weak compulsive Inventor (compulsive combined Vigilante Bodyguard x2, compulsive combined Vigilante Hider x2, compulsive strongwilled weak Vigilante) (previously UniversalBackup) lazy compulsive combined Rolecop Jailkeeper
    , found dead N3.
  • Hu Tao,
    Villager
    , executed D4.

Events:
Spoiler:
Last edited by biancospino on Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:39 am, edited 110 times in total.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by biancospino »

Ruleset

(in large part
shamelessly stolen
inspired from Northsidegal)

the tl;dr
  1. Abide by site rules, and be mindful of your fellow players.
  2. Majority executions, but half of the voters are enough to end the Day with no execution.
  3. Days will last about 192 hours (8 irl days), Nights 48 hours.
  4. 48 hours prods; if you are prodded, you have 24 hours to respond, and if I have to prod you three times I may replace you immediately.
  5. I have some unusual rules about multimedia content, night prods, and last words.
  6. Be sure to read the Game Notes section of the rules, as it contains additional information about the setup.

General
  1. Adhere to all site rules.
  2. Always play to win. This specific game, not some unspecified future one.
  3. Claiming wolf by yourself is acceptable (if it isn't gamethrowing), claiming wolf with partners is not.
  4. Remember that this is a game — heated discussion is allowed, but personal attacks are not.
  5. Pretending to break the rules will be treated similarly as actually breaking the rules.
  6. Alianna is my comod. She has full mod authority.
  7. You may use the following colours, as long as you don't do so to attempt to impersonate a moderator:
    , which is my colour;
    #7CC411
    , which is Alianna's colour.
  8. Do not quote any out of game communication regarding this game — this includes your role PM and any other PMs I may send you.
  9. If you need to get my attention, please include "
    @mod
    " in your post or PM me.
  10. Do not use encryption, hidden text or excessively small text (
    size 70
    is the smallest I'll allow) in your posts. Crumbing is fine.
  11. If you wish to include large images and/or gifs, you may do so, but you must put them in a [⁣spoiler=] tag.
  12. A player who is only able to access the thread via raw text should be able to play the game to its full extent. If you include any non-textual game-relevant multimedia, you have to provide an adequate alt-text and, when applicable, a full transcription. In any case, posting multimedia that include audio is
    strongly discouraged
  13. Do not use any form of provable randomness. This includes dice tags, screenshots of random.org, etc. Saying you flipped a coin is okay, providing some sort of proof that you did isn’t.
  14. If you have the ability to edit or delete your posts, do not do so.
  15. If you accidentally post with an incorrect alt account, please do immediately make an identical post with the correct account, so to preserve ISOs' readability.
  16. My decisions are final. If I feel you are violating any of the rules, I will take the appropriate action.
  17. As a general principle, whenever moderator action is required I will attempt to make the decision that has the least impact on the natural flow of gameplay. For example, force replacing instead of modkilling whenever possible.
  18. I reserve the right, under extraordinary circumstances, to change this ruleset. If I do so, I will acknowledge having done so in-thread.
  19. Have fun!

Deadlines and Activity
  1. Each Day will have a 192 hours (8 real life days) deadline, and each Night will have a 48 hours deadline.
  2. I may grant deadline extensions in extraordinary circumstances.
  3. If a player replaces in during the Day with less than 48 hours remaining to the deadline, I will extend it to 48 hours.
  4. During the Night, players may ask for a quick night. If all players do (including those with no night action) and I'm not busy, the Night ends immediately.
  5. You are expected to confirm your role PM no longer than 72 hours after I've sent it to you. If you don't, you will be replaced.
  6. You are expected to make at least one game-relevant post every 36 hours. Players who go 36 hours without posting will be prodded.
  7. If you are prodded, you have 24 hours to post in-thread. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you 3 or more times, you will be replaced at my own discretion.
  8. Abuse of prod dodges will result in you being replaced at my own discretion.
  9. Posting in a PT does
    not
    count for the purpose of prods.
  10. If your prod timer would expire during the Night, you may respond to it by PMing me. If you do so, you also have to make a game-relevant post in the first 24 hours of the next Day.
  11. If you are going to be V/LA, please announce it in thread or PM me. If your V/LA will last 5 days or longer I may be forced to replace you.

Voting
  1. All votes and unvotes must be in
    bold
    or in VOTE: vote / UNVOTE: unvote tags, with (un)vote tags being preferable.
  2. Votes in spoilers will not be counted.
  3. If you wish to change your vote, unvoting first is not mandatory.
  4. Abbreviations and nicknames are acceptable, as long as I can understand them.
  5. Dabble in false votes shenanigans at your peril. If I think something is a vote, it is.
  6. As soon as a majority (half of the living players plus one-half, rounded up) is voting for the same player, that player is hammered and their fate is sealed. If no majority is reached before deadline, the day will end with no execution.
  7. You may vote for VOTE: No Execution. Voting to end the day with no execution requires only half of the living players, not a strict majority.
  8. Once a hammer has occurred, the game is in "twilight". Discussion may continue until I lock the thread but no further votes or unvotes will be counted. As soon as I lock the thread, the hammered player will be executed and the Day will end.

Miscellanea
  1. You may ask for a personal Notes PT for confessional purposes. Don't talk in-thread about you having, or not having, a Notes PT.
  2. Once you are dead, you may no longer post in the thread or in any PT you may had access to. You will however be granted access to the Deads' PT. You may post spoilers there, but if you do put them in [⁣spoiler=] tags.
  3. You may ask to be replaced out by PM; in any case, you may not discuss in-thread the reasons you may have for replacing out. As soon as I acknowledge your request, you may not rescind it and you are no longer a player.
  4. If you request to be replaced out, you may PM me with a "last words" message. I will relay it to your successor.
  5. The Wolves' faction may concede, if all of its members agree.

Endgame
  1. The Village will win if all Werewolves are dead and at least one Village-aligned player is left alive.
  2. The Wolves will win if all Village-aligned players are dead and at least one Werewolf is left alive, or if nothing can prevent the same.
  3. If all players are dead, the game ends in a "Scorched Earth" Draw.
  4. If there are no deaths for four consecutive phases, the game ends in a "Happily ever after" Draw.
  5. After the game has ended, the thread will be opened for post-game discussion, and everyone (including dead players and non-players) may post in it.
  6. Any game-related PT, except for Notes PTs, will be released unredacted upon the ending of the game. Holders of Notes PTs may release them at their discretion.

Game Notes
  1. This game is a Complex Normal. Please refer to the following vignette for an explanation:
    ComplexNormal rules have been updated. Games are now divided into Simple, Regular or Complex compartments, reflecting the kind of game you will be playing. Each has different rules regarding which roles and modifiers can be in the game, so it's important to know where you can find information.

You are playing a Complex Normal game. These games are designed to provide a creative but mechanically standard mafia experience, with potential for more players to have powers or more experimental roles within the game. An expansive list of roles and modifiers are allowed in these games. Please check the wiki to learn more about Complex games, including which roles and modifiers can be in this game.

Making sure you know these rules can be important for having a good experience in the game and ensures all players are on a level playing field. Please contact the game moderator or Ausuka if you have any questions.

2. Night actions this game will follow Natural Action Resolution.
  3. This game is Werewolf/Village themed.
  4. If you do not send me an action for the night, I will assume that you are not taking one.
  5. All existing PTs are open at all times, regardless of the presence of an Encryptor.
  6. Players are not inherently multitasking (and so may not submit more than one action per phase)
  7. There are one or more Village-aligned Inventors.

8. There is exactly one Godfather.

9. There are no Serial Killers
  10. At least one player has received the following role PM:
    Welcome to Mini Normal 2323, PLAYERNAME!

You are a
    Villager

You have no passive abilities.

You have no active abilities.

You win when at least one Village-aligned player is alive and all players not aligned with the Village are dead.

The game thread is located [here].
    Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.
  11. There may or may not be a player who received the following role PM:
    Welcome to Mini Normal 2323, PLAYERNAME!

You are a
    Werewolf Goon

You know that the Wolves' faction is composed of LISTOFNAMES.

You have the following factional abilities:
    • Wolf Chat
      — You can talk with the other members of the Wolves' faction at any time [here].
    • Maul
      — Each Night, if no other member of your faction is using this ability, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.
    You have no nonfactional passive abilities.

You have no nonfactional active abilities.

You win when at least one Werewolf is alive and all non-Werewolves are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

The game thread is located [here].
    Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role, or by posting the same in your factional PT.
Last edited by biancospino on Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by biancospino »

Generating role PMs . . .

All role PMs sent. The game will commence once 11/12 have confirmed, or in (expired on 2023-12-30 21:28:39), whichever happens sooner.
12/12 have confirmed.

Commencing game . . .
Last edited by biancospino on Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Alianna »

Ego.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 23
On hiatus from playing mafia.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:45 am

Post by biancospino »

votecount
Votecount 1-COMMENCEMENT

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer or 6 to decide for no execution.

Not Voting (12):
everyone.

notes
  • The deadline is due in (expired on 2024-01-06 07:46:06).
  • You can find the combined mod ISO here
Last edited by biancospino on Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:46 am

Post by Naerys »

I rolled a dice and it told me that there is Dragonwolf in this game
VOTE: DragonEater70
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:50 am

Post by Thomith »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Hello
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:10 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 5, Naerys wrote: I rolled a dice and it told me that there is Dragonwolf in this game
Oh noooo how did you find me out so quickly

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:12 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Btw, my initial thought because this game is 12 players and complex is that there's probably only 2 scum but one is a vigilante

I'm kinda disappointed I didn't roll mafia vigilante tbh
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:19 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 8, DragonEater70 wrote: Btw, my initial thought because this game is 12 players and complex is that there's probably only 2 scum but one is a vigilante

Omg maybe inventor could give a gun to scum vigilante if it exists so they can get a triple kill!

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:22 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 9, Thomith wrote:
In post 8, DragonEater70 wrote: Btw, my initial thought because this game is 12 players and complex is that there's probably only 2 scum but one is a vigilante

Omg maybe inventor could give a gun to scum vigilante if it exists so they can get a triple kill!
Ooohhh

I like this idea 🤩
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 10, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 9, Thomith wrote:

Ooohhh

I like this idea 🤩
:igmeou:
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:25 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Naerys

What's your alignment?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Naerys »

As always, town :nerd:
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:29 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Good so I can safely pocket you this game
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:32 am

Post by Naerys »

Again?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:34 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Did I already pocket you this game?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:06 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Hu Tao

I saw in the mod PT that this is a wolf

Sorry it has to be this way Hu
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:24 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Hi Black!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:34 am

Post by Black »

Hey Dragon!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:47 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I'm bored
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 20, DragonEater70 wrote: I'm bored
Mood

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: katsuki
Been a while since I’ve seen your face
Let’s hope this game has a reasonable pace
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Sup nerds

VOTE: Black
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think vig is town only in normals
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”