Mini Normal 2333 | woah that's a lot of 3's | It's Gypover !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:53 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

I need to be someone’s butler. Can I pretend this is botc? Who wants to let me serve them so I don’t have to think about my vote lol I don’t know why I’m finding this particular game so difficult to get a good read on.
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:42 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 497, yessiree wrote: the speed of the Greeting wagon makes me think he's probably not scum here
admittedly had slight paranoia creeped in for a sec myself, though I think given the amount of time left, it's semi-inevitable that new wagons are going to coalesce fast here so it feels NAI to me.

Think the better metric to judge it on would be judging based on who hopped on the wagon and seeing if motivations make sense, do you see any inconsistencies there?
Friendly Neighborhood Scummer

ADHD
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:55 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 500, KayJayQueue wrote: I need to be someone’s butler. Can I pretend this is botc? Who wants to let me serve them so I don’t have to think about my vote lol I don’t know why I’m finding this particular game so difficult to get a good read on.
Who would you say you trust most right now. When in doubt sheep a townread?

Spoiler: rambling
(i'm actually going through a slight mini-crisis with the above advice right now. Cause obviously i'd prefer you stand behind your own take cause it makes you easier to read, so my gut doesn't want to suggest you just sheep someone, but my brain says suggesting you do this still gleans useful info for later while making it easier to engage now. Anyways this is a bit of a irrelevant ramble so i'm probs just going to spoiler this.

ADHD
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:58 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 502, SmileyDude1 wrote:
In post 500, KayJayQueue wrote: I need to be someone’s butler. Can I pretend this is botc? Who wants to let me serve them so I don’t have to think about my vote lol I don’t know why I’m finding this particular game so difficult to get a good read on.

(i'm actually going through a slight mini-crisis with the above advice right now. Cause obviously i'd prefer you stand behind your own take cause it makes you easier to read, so my gut doesn't want to suggest you just sheep someone, but my brain says suggesting you do this still gleans useful info for later while making it easier to engage now. Anyways this is a bit of a irrelevant ramble so i'm probs just going to spoiler this.
I trust no one.
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:07 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 503, KayJayQueue wrote:

I trust no one.
Hmm, given this stance, why offer to lend out your vote then?

ADHD
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:24 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 504, SmileyDude1 wrote:

I trust no one.
Hmm, given this stance, why offer to lend out your vote then?
Pretty sure I answered that in my original post :P

I just have no idea which direction to go here. These players are all merely questions marks with different personalities at the moment.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:27 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I trust no one.
</3
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:28 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 506, Hu Tao wrote:

I trust no one.
</3
We’re supposed to be distancing, you’re doing it wrong!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:57 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

:lol:
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:10 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Come now, we all know I'm the open-wolf here.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:11 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Which wagon so far has had the most resistance?

I'm not convinced by the Greeting wagon given it happened so quickly.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:13 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I could be wrong, but I'd say the Random Nurse wagon has had the most resistance.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:14 pm

Post by yessiree »

who?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Exactly.
StraightFlush
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:15 pm

Post by StraightFlush »

In post 510, Random Nurse wrote: Which wagon so far has had the most resistance?
This is a strange question to ask as your first real involvement with the game in forever. What’s the intent here?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:16 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I still think Greeting is town, so I won't be joining that wagon.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:16 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

*breathes*

"OMG you're Scum!!1!"
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:19 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 514, StraightFlush wrote:
In post 510, Random Nurse wrote: Which wagon so far has had the most resistance?
This is a strange question to ask as your first real involvement with the game in forever. What’s the intent here?

I haven't been involved with this game because I'm actually busy. If you want to try and use that against me I will basically devour you alive. I'm trying to get back into this game because I have a rare pocket of nothing happening on the hospital floor, so kindly back off and let me play.

Now, when I ask which wagon has the most resistance the reason I ask that is because it's USUALLY a tell on who may be Town or Scum. It also helps me get back into the game, in general, when I've been off for a long while and am lost on how to get back into the game.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 517, Random Nurse wrote:

I haven't been involved with this game because I'm actually busy. If you want to try and use that against me I will basically devour you alive. I'm trying to get back into this game because I have a rare pocket of nothing happening on the hospital floor, so kindly back off and let me play.

Now, when I ask which wagon has the most resistance the reason I ask that is because it's USUALLY a tell on who may be Town or Scum. It also helps me get back into the game, in general, when I've been off for a long while and am lost on how to get back into the game.
well iirc your wagon had the most resistance

what do u think about that?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:30 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 501, SmileyDude1 wrote:
In post 497, yessiree wrote: the speed of the Greeting wagon makes me think he's probably not scum here
admittedly had slight paranoia creeped in for a sec myself, though I think given the amount of time left, it's semi-inevitable that new wagons are going to coalesce fast here so it feels NAI to me.

Think the better metric to judge it on would be judging based on who hopped on the wagon and seeing if motivations make sense, do you see any inconsistencies there?
it's a combination of sheeping your read on greeting + other wagons were stale, I don't think a lot can be gleaned from that
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 518, yessiree wrote:
In post 517, Random Nurse wrote:

well iirc your wagon had the most resistance

what do u think about that?

*shrugs*

I've been AFK for so long I wasn't aware. It's tough trying to play Mafia when you're getting slammed IRL from both work and school.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

This question of most resistance doesn't do much. Resistance by whom? Obviously we aren't limming the mod. Obvtown has resistance to the point of not being voted. Therefore what is a wagon for the question.

We'd spend more time debating the question than hunting scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:08 am

Post by SmileyDude1 »

We have a little over a day left before deadline here. IMO, the following should be provided ASAP from everyone here.

1. A pool of people you'd be willing to launch here
2. A general statement in regards to whether you'll be available before deadline

i'll start.

(Brian,Greeting)- Preferred Launches. Mixture of higher confidence suspicions and high info equity motivate these choices

(Nurse, PC)-Compromise Launches. Don't like these nearly as much, Have minor suspicions on Nurse but it feels like a blegh low-info lim if town here (+ gut is giving me similar vibes to the last game i played where he was town). PC is a lim I really don't like since I feel their likely just town here, but objectively it probs would give the most info to launch either them or Brian today. I'd join these if it came to it (probs would more readily join a nurse wagon than a PC wagon at this moment), but i'd probably be a bit of an unhappy camper for having to do so.

For me most everyone else is some combo of low info equity or low confidence this hits red. I'd probs be willing to hammer a good chunk of these to avoid a no-lim but I don't rally have interest joining beforehand.

I should be around at various points throughout today, but i'm likely not going to be able to be here to discuss after I go to sleep tonight. Pretty sure deadline will occur while i'm at work tomorrow, so I can probs only be there to hammer at that point.

ADHD
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:02 am

Post by davesaz »

I haven't had enough time to form strong reads. Maybe I'll be more successful overnight.
In the meantime if push comes to shove I suppose I'm willing to shove.

VOTE: Greeting
E-1
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:18 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

Stop! Hammertime :wink: