Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1285 (isolation #200) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, It's not bad for him to have an opinion. It's bad for him to antagonize everyone who doesn't want him boned. That's my problem.

Also, I realized an error in my post when you quoted it. TSO is doubtcasting UT because he doesn't articulate why. It's a pretty common scum tactic, although sometimes used by town as well. Basically, repeat someone is scum over and over with no reasoning until that person is lynched. Such a tactic never works with me because I'm an oddly elaborative player. For those who read emotion, they are more vulnerable to such a tactic. That's why I hate it. The consistency is part of the tactic itself. Doubtcasting is reasonless pushing of a target as scum, the longer the worse the effect is.

I hinted at that with Tammy earlier I believe.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1291 (isolation #201) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 565, Titus wrote:@Tammy, Now I know why you can never read me. Indirect assaults are MUCH better for scum. Subtly dropping emotion is bad or other associations make it much easier to believe something untrue. So he gets other people to defend Zar based on the subconscious hearing of bad emotional play while he can be bussing Zar fir cred.

It's a bit of a stretch in this instance but it's pretty much the only way I see Bulba scum atm.

The whole repitition makes it seem true is why I aggressively defend townreads. I want to say my townreads are town so people see they are town.

Pedit: Epic Wall arrived.

This is the short version. Repeat something, people believe it.

So I pressure blank statements.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1295 (isolation #202) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1288, Cheetory6 wrote:Are you sure you're not getting on TSO for a general thing that he does vs something that he'd be more likely to do as scum wrt the whole doubtcasting thing?

I'm not sure. Hence why I'm doubting a TSO townread but not certain of that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1296 (isolation #203) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1290, Cheetory6 wrote:Also, what happened to 100% town marquis vote?
Any reason you're switching?

Yes. Marquis isn't on FFery's list. We agreed to use Ffery's list. Vezok is the only one with a wagon, I have no major problems with Vezok and deadline is approaching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (isolation #204) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, It's possible that one of the two candidates is scum. We have about 20 hours until the deadline. We have Easter which is a relatively big holiday in the states. I'm gravely concerned that if we don't get a swing behind one of them that we won't get a boon off at all. After the baning we did, I really want us to get a fucking boon. I'd hammer TSO even if I had to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1308 (isolation #205) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1305, Shadoweh wrote:Titus, have you considered that it feels like you're reading two different games because Bulbasaur is reading from a scum pm, whereas you are reading from a town pm? It's just a question.

Possible but unlikely. I'm not really driving any ideas that would give him an opportunity to buddy. This game looks an awful lot like Hu2 where he was town. Awesome had a lot of issues with them, and he pushed on with his reads not caring despite her insistance he was off and her being an outed vig.

Here, I see the same sort of fight with well everyone. He's not apologizing but throwing out his scumreads and defending to them when no one seems to be listening. I've been there. I feel for him.

Even the structure of his posts resembles that game.

I frequently disagree with townreads and work with them. I like how he's disagreeing with me which generally (but for that last tiny overreaction) has been very town like.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1309 (isolation #206) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1307, Cheetory6 wrote:Also @Titus, I'll address your answer eventually, but again, it's a question I intended to direct at someone else :P

Also also, you missed this if I'm not mistaken:
Cheetory6 wrote:Do you think your constant push against the majority of TSO's actions this cycle could be interpreted as being a variant of the same thing you're saying he's scummy for?
If you're constantly calling everything he's doing scummy, are you not discrediting him in a way?

Sorry about that.

I've disagreed with TSO frequently but haven't painted everything he's done as scummy. For instance, the first brush up we had wasn't scummy at all. He misunderstood something (although I'm not certain what) and he's been like a dog with a bone since.

I was hard townreading him, but his recent situation since the boon started coming up makes that weaken a bit.

It's the reasoning and the depth that is the issue. I'm not attacking everyone who disagrees with me on the course of action. The fact TSO gets a direct benefit from that action is troublesome. I'm highlighting reasons and elaborating as to why.

However, I'm not going to dodge the theory just because it isn't applicable here. That gives you no insight into my thought processes whatsoever.

Anytime someone calls something scummy it is a discredit. After all, who wants to follow scum around? The problem is
baseless
reads. I know they are partially en vogue as gambits, spending town cred or whatever, but they are also frequently abused by scum to retcon reads and set up mislynches for later.

Saying everything a player does is scum is problematic, but sometimes a player actually feels another player does things that benefit scum consistently. If so, that player should be able to highlight the reasons why such actions are scummy.

Such players fabricating reasons (which is what I bet your worried about), have hallmarks of resisting talking about other players and other reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1312 (isolation #207) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Titus »

I agree with Shadoweh regarding the sharing of the boon. Only the player who has it should know it. Baning someone to get this boon was bad enough as now scum know Bulba's sign (which I think he's town so yeah that's bad). Having Vezok out whoever he gets is just stupid. Maaaaybe he should out WHO he baned, but not who their sign is. Even that is weak though as scum will if and how to fakeclaim.

I also can agree to disagree on Bulba for now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1313 (isolation #208) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Minor Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-05 21:00:00)

I am going off to bed. I should be back to drive this home if I have to. I hope that is uncessary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1336 (isolation #209) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

@TSO, why are you willing to hammer a boon on a player you are scumreading? I really want a boon but I don't trust you to hammer it.

Anyone just hammer this day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1344 (isolation #210) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok I propose that we use half the deadline for each lynch.

VOTE: TellTaleHeart

Come out to play.

@Gamma, that's probably going to be lynch one but I just think it's wrong and I don't get why anyone finds him scummy at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1352 (isolation #211) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Titus »

@Tammy, how would you know if you yourself were detected?

@All, we should not be outing if we traced or detected as PRs are more likely to detect and VTs are more likely to trace.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1354 (isolation #212) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1353, Tammy wrote:Misread the role pm, never mind

>_>

I've never done that.. nope. [/sarcasm]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1357 (isolation #213) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm not sure what he's even saying...

and that's par for the course. I don't like that (not an alignment indicative "don't like" but more frustration).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1359 (isolation #214) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

F cap? "kinda ran threads"?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1364 (isolation #215) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Umm yeah Tammy, talk to me tomorrow. I'm having trouble deciphering your posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1365 (isolation #216) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1361, Espeonage wrote:Well in this case it's in the OPs that there is effect.

Can you back up and try this day again?

I feel like the girl who forgot her translator at home.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1370 (isolation #217) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bulba, I am. The only wagon I've started that has gone off that fast for that reason is the YnB wagon in InuYasha, so I want to see where this goes rather than highlighting that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1373 (isolation #218) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

The votes aren't necessarily to get a lynch, although I wouldn't mind one here. TTH is one of the best town players I know (but tbh this game is full of the best town players). His silence after just being subbed in is irksome. I want his thoughts. I don't want anyone to be silent. Fuck constitutional rights to remain silent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1387 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bulba, I'd like to pick your brain on some of the places where we disagree on reads. If you could take for instance Vezok and state a simple case about why you're scumreading him and I'll state a simple case on why I'm townreading him and we can see if we can figure that out or not. You're my biggest townread in the game at the moment, and I don't like how your scumread by a lot of players. I also don't get it.

I'm leaving for the night, but I'm leaving you something to discuss so worst case scenario my reads may improve.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1394 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bulba, When you get your reads settled, particularly Tammy scum as that's shocking, let me know why.

Also what is that other thing your talking about.?..Aronis could not have used the same reason precisely as me...but all the votes for the most part are TTH lurking votes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1429 (isolation #221) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, I feel as if I am totally lost. The scumreads on Tammy, GiF and Bulba make no sense to me. I feel as if I am speaking Greek while everyone else is speaking Swahili.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1432 (isolation #222) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

You could just explain who your biggest scumread is and why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1434 (isolation #223) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1432, Titus wrote:You could just explain who your biggest scumread is and why.

Please try again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1438 (isolation #224) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1437, GuyInFreezer wrote:Anyway, I think I'm prob gonna be useless until some ppl dies out, or at least for few weeks. I'm looking to see if one of my teammates can switch with me though.

Bring ika maybe? But Day 1 is always the hardest. No real evidence to go on. Unless a wagon hits scum day 1, the wagon is more useful for VCA than anything else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1439 (isolation #225) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

So do not feel bad about being wrong. I got your back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1440 (isolation #226) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

FTR, GiF is my second strongest townread because ika.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1445 (isolation #227) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

Alchemist is catching up on this game. It'll likely take him a day or two because of the length and complexity.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1447 (isolation #228) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

I'm rather shocked at the levels of silence the TTH wagon has caused...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1450 (isolation #229) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

@Tammy,

Our play has evolved over the past year or so. We usually have some sort of fighting, but that's because ika LOL reaction tests me.

I know his role and he knows mine, so I don't really consider that a problem so I can go right along protecting GiF and he can protect me. It's a virtuous cycle.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1454 (isolation #230) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

@Fferylt, I don't think Tammy was trying to starta fight between me and GiF...

Sorry if that was not directed at me though...I am just uncertain what "this suggestion" meant. If you meant my suggestion, get ika, then I doubt you would have quoted Tammy's post but I am terrible with vague things.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1455 (isolation #231) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1453, fferyllt wrote:I'm flying home tomorrow. I'll have tablet/phone access occasionally but won't be wallposting (heh) until I'm home and caught up on sleep.

Have a safe flight!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1480 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

Cheetory post to me wrote:
Uh. Okay, so
walk me through this townread on Bulba
because I have Tier sitting on my one shoulder telling me that his play on D1 looked bad based on his experience with his
scum-meta
and a lot of his content lately has just been
responding to things/posturing/not a lot of trying to build cases
on people to try and build wagons.
His Aronis vote
is sitting there and there isn't a lot of convincing reasoning there. It looks like
it's just there for show
to me. His stance on
TTH is also pretty contrary,
which makes me feel like he's possibly scum trying to avoid jumping on board a large wagon so he can
coast
for now on the sidelines. Argue with me and convince me that I'm wrong if you think I'm wrong. TIA.

Cheetory, I have underlined and italicized separate things to make my reply easier to follow. My team recommended trying something new that a mere 1 2 3 4 format to be easier to follow.

Underlined #1: I like players who cut against the grain and give clear articulate reasons that can be true from their perspective. I have to go to work in an hour but I will elaborate more on this when I get back. ABR is smacking me upside the head metaphoricallyafter reading Bulba's ISO.

Italicized #1: Scum meta that is not articulated here is not evidence. Scum meta is rately used to convict in my real life because it ismore prejudicial than useful. Plud Bulba's HU2 town meta goes against this point. While I think Tier's a good player, I don't consider vague, unseeable things and I cannot see your team chat.

Underlined #2: Everyone's play is largely reactionary. We take things provided in thread and respond to them. Not getting this. Also, he's clearly pressuring suspects which is good. I didn't exactly nake a case for TTH.

Italicized #2: I like his Aronis vote. This is the info gathering srage and I like some people intellectuallt doubring me. His reasons aren't bad either. Aronis has been sheep. Some sheep are needed but checking to see if they haveoriginal thoughts is not bad.

Underlined #3: Why? The easier just for show thing is to defend TTH regardless of their alignments.

Italicized #3: Contrary? How so? To what?

Underlined 4:: Coast Bulba really? All his opinions have been doing is annoy people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1517 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE:

TTH wagon effective. No need for it anymore. If he vanishes again with no vla, my vote is going back.

We need to talk on some of those reads Mastina. Espy entered as a "need to sort" read. Also, your reads on me/GiF/DV suck. CDB gives me bad vibes because I am 95% sure his votes on towI get he has to do his own investigation and shoving GiF as town is really antitown since I cannot prove it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1518 (isolation #234) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1515, TellTaleHeart wrote:Marquis, Anti wants me to let you know that you just chewed up your townread, spat it out, lit it on fire, squeezed a bottle of horseradish on it, pissed on it, then took a big runny shit on it.

I'm not sure if it's in that order or not. Should I ask for clarification?

This made me laugh.

A logic cupcake would be great for me to digest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1533 (isolation #235) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

@CDB, Discussing with my team how to handle this. Just do ur thing till then. Ur position could be uniformed town or scum. Drawing morr attention and fixing it might be more antitown. If it gets serious, I will shread it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1534 (isolation #236) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Mastina,

Regarding Espionage===

I'm seeing something of a possibility of Empire or Espionage being scum but I don't like both being scum. Espionage and Empire both have expressed and pushed on Tammy. Why would scum risk pushing with two players on a difficult to lynch player when they could just kill her? Give a little suspicion so they aren't obvtown but I don't see scum combining like that. Maybe I'm wrong. You've got more experience wiht how scum handle Tammy so maybe you can set me straight if I'm wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1537 (isolation #237) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

@Bulbazak, Can you clarify 1536... which push? by whom? why? what are ambassador skills? what do they have to do with anything?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1539 (isolation #238) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

@Mastina,

Can you please hit 1534??
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1541 (isolation #239) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

@Bulbazak, who cares? That's the point of our teams. I'd like it when Alchemist gets caught up. I told him to start on your ISO because of the rate of which people think you are scum that I don't understand. Maybe he can explain it to me. Oh wait that reminds me, I need to respond to someone I think Cheetory who asked for a town case on you.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, our teams can give us great advice on how to handle particular situations.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1545 (isolation #240) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory,

Bulbazak is town because of the fluidity but logical consistency of his opinions. People are consistently inconsistent. I feel that people jumped on the first thing they disagreed with as scummy, rather than actually seeing what was actually scummy. My team told me to be hesitant on declaring people were scum so when I saw the massive pile up on Bulba for reasons I could not even divine much less understand, I figured the push was on town rather than on scum. I know occasionally I am wrong. Given those voices on Bulba's slot have suddenly gone quiet today when it's actually time to lynch Bulba, I can conclude either I was right or scum were setting up massive distancing for towncred. I'm more inclined to believe the former.

P-edit... well I thought no one was make a bulba is scum push...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1548 (isolation #241) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Mastina,

What was the tip off? Me being sheeped for next to no reason and only saying the reason once? LOL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1550 (isolation #242) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1549, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1545, Titus wrote:@Cheetory,

Bulbazak is town because of the fluidity but logical consistency of his opinions. People are consistently inconsistent. I feel that people jumped on the first thing they disagreed with as scummy, rather than actually seeing what was actually scummy. My team told me to be hesitant on declaring people were scum so when I saw the massive pile up on Bulba for reasons I could not even divine much less understand, I figured the push was on town rather than on scum. I know occasionally I am wrong. Given those voices on Bulba's slot have suddenly gone quiet today when it's actually time to lynch Bulba, I can conclude either I was right or scum were setting up massive distancing for towncred. I'm more inclined to believe the former.

P-edit... well I thought no one was make a bulba is scum push...

Bulba as scum remains consistent nearly at all times. You can't say that bulba is not scum just because you didn't find inconsistencies.

Show me this.

Generally I find scum are not.

Oh and this looks exactly like HU2 Bulba... forgot that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1553 (isolation #243) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1552, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1538, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1535, Bulbazak wrote:Mastin: Talk to me about Gamma.
Pure gut. Nothing there but ~feels~ of not being scum, just probably not pushing in the right spots.
^

My team wants me to sheep this, not that they've seen this comment specifically, but they told me to find a player whose reads you generally agree with. Vote their gut read and see what the hell happens and not to do too much forcing (but for town reads).

So yes, this logically sucks, but I'm doing this because, go team!

VOTE: Gamma
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1556 (isolation #244) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

@Vezok,

Reading that, keeping in mind I'm working on overconfidence.

I mean, please show it to me. I can't look at what I'm not recalling/don't know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1558 (isolation #245) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Titus »

Umm that looked like to me you said your gut said Gamma was scum bc he wasn't pushing in the right spots.

I'll just go back over here and repair my olive branch.

UNVOTE:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1560 (isolation #246) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Espy

Ok. There we go.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1562 (isolation #247) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

@CDB, Thank you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1564 (isolation #248) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Can you answer why TTH needs rope before you go?

Nice playing with you. If you had a huge mental breakdown, I'm sorry for that. If there's anything I can do, let me know. Your health is more important than this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1566 (isolation #249) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll take that as a no, but I wish I could.

@SingerSinger, did Empire leave the reason for that in TTH!scum his QT? Welcome btw. I think you were the only player I met IRL that I hadn't met online. Say hi to Agar and Quadz for me please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1567 (isolation #250) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

*his PT with you.

Bah!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1570 (isolation #251) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

@Gammagooey, I think I'm missing a lot from #1568. Can you back up and explain to me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1573 (isolation #252) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

@Gamma, Ok for now. I can't follow that though, so you're not going to get a lot of following there, considering I don't agree with your reads, particularly Bulba. I'm willing to listen if you change your mind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1577 (isolation #253) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

@UT I'll try to keep it up. It's easier in the earlier game when I don't have many confident scum reads and people stay away from my major townreads. Thanks. My team has really been helping me. The real test of their effectiveness is when I actually DO feel confident in a scumread.

Espy, what are your thoughts on him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1581 (isolation #254) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Singer, I just jump in and look at Espy and Bulba if you're looking for ISOs in particular. I never read upon replacing in. Get a grip on the mechanics. We spent a while on that. If you want, I can give you the basic flow of the game.

@UT, Calling her team dumb is not exactly the best way to get them to change their minds.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1584 (isolation #255) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, Leave. Come Back. It's fine by me. You and Vezok seem to be on the same page. What would really be useful for me to understand your read is a scum game that matches this meta and an explanation of why. :nod: No rush.

I'd like to have a lynch by middeadline so we aren't rushing the second one. We'll see on that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1585 (isolation #256) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1583, Espeonage wrote:Do you want me to pull stuff out of my ass or actually give you what I do think Titus?

Whatever matches your win. I ain't telling you what to do. I'd prefer the latter but you're going to do whatever you want.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1588 (isolation #257) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, you could just have Tier do it. I don't care who it comes from.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1589 (isolation #258) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

@Espy, What reasons or are they
reasons
?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1592 (isolation #259) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

@Espy,

Ok. Then it's
reasons
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1593 (isolation #260) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Titus »

@FFery,

Do you think my idea to lynch at middeadline and then lynch at the end of the day is a good one?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1595 (isolation #261) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

@Singer,

I started that wagon on TTH with the intent of dragging him back into the game and getting involved. I'm not a big fan of actually lynching him. I'd rather focus on getting stable townreads and lynch whoever isn't actually in said group. Then we can take what we learned. I don't think much would be learned from lynching TTH. Lynching someone people are actually pushing as scum seems to be a better idea.

We also have two lynches today if we fit them both in by the day deadline.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1597 (isolation #262) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bulba, I get TTH being a bad lynch. How is the wagon similar to shos? Shos wagon, as far as I know, everyone intended to lynch Shos.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1604 (isolation #263) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1600, singersigner wrote:
In post 1517, Titus wrote:UNVOTE:

TTH wagon effective. No need for it anymore. If he vanishes again with no vla, my vote is going back.

We need to talk on some of those reads Mastina. Espy entered as a "need to sort" read. Also, your reads on me/GiF/DV suck. CDB gives me bad vibes because I am 95% sure his votes on towI get he has to do his own investigation and shoving GiF as town is really antitown since I cannot prove it.

So looking back, can you explain why your vote would only go back with another bout inactivity, if it was a pressure vote in the first place? Seems to me that would be more indicative of consistent inactivity, rather than scummy "oh shit better not get lynched" behavior. What makes it not scummy "oh shit better not get lynched" behavior now, especially in light of vezok's claim?

I agree that the TTH wagon shot up pretty quickly, but I haven't really seen anyone explain why that's such a bad thing right now, especially given the opportunity to have two lynches.

It was a pressure vote to get activity from TTH. He's pretty adept at catching scum when I play with him, so I want him around. Yeah, I know that's like all of you, but I don't like smart people lurking especially. The votes were pressure to get him to contribute so I could read him. If he's here and contributing, the votes did their purpose. I wasn't in a hurry to lynch him and I'm surprised it took off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1605 (isolation #264) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1598, Bulbazak wrote:I didn't like the composition of the Shos wagon. I felt it was a bad wagon that built up too fast and was being championed by scum. I feel the same way about the TTH wagon. There were only two people with good reasons for being on that wagon, and neither of them are pushing it now.

Ok that makes sense, so I take it you were referring more to the day 1 wagon. Got it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1607 (isolation #265) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Titus »

@AD, TTH wagon sucks. Espy wagon has cool people on it. Don't get it though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1610 (isolation #266) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Titus »

@SingerSinger,

I'm not the most clear or unawkward when I post. When I meant I wasn't in a hurry to lynch him, I meant lynching him based on what we have is not a good idea. I vote someone, say it's a pressure vote and it takes off when it takes miracles when I'm confident on a scumread the town agrees on... hell yeah I find that wagon suspicious. I'm nicer but I didn't suddenly become a persuasion god overnight. (see Bulbazak still scumread).

Pressure voting AD and Mastina is likely to lead to nothing, as they've lurked across the site due to VLAs (at least that's what I think it was). Aronis is under pressure. Shadoweh is pretty town, same with Vezok so pressuring them would just be assholey. Gamma has also had pressure.

I don't want any more pressure votes or bullcrap. You want someone lynched, say why they are scum or what you're hoping to achieve. Scum will take an opportunity to jump on a pressure vote.

You want to push that TTH wagon, you're going to have to bring reasons. The ones Empire promised will be a start.

I'm feeling not nice Titus coming out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1612 (isolation #267) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Alchemist Inital Bulbazak and TTH thoughtsHe jumped into the mid 50s and got to page 60 - 61. He'll be on LA this weekend, but he wanted to get these thoughts out, since the other game ended so he didn't forget.

He liked Bulba and Mollie's interaction as positive for the both of them. Bulba asking Mollie for reads seemed initially protown if Mollie knew Tammy better. Mollie's response did read like a reaction test to Alch, so he agrees with Bulba's assessment.

Alch wants Bulba to hi to Mollie by the way.

Alch states that he liked TTH's catchup, but his reads are eerily similar to Mastina's. He'd like to see TTH's reads fleshed out before saying a definite townread but it's a good lean.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1614 (isolation #268) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bulba, who do you think the people justifying their vote on TTH as more than pressure were? Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1615 (isolation #269) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh TSO prodded...just after he lost that boon he really wanted...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1621 (isolation #270) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, Why do you think there are few scum? Is there something I missed about the mods confirming the number of scum?

@Mastina, I am leaning that way. I could kinda tell when mean!Titus started coming out. That whole, let's pressure more people was really anti-town.

I am trusting you on that Espy read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1622 (isolation #271) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

The let's pressure comment was referring to Singer Singer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1624 (isolation #272) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh ok...I didn't see or recall that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1632 (isolation #273) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1601, Cheetory6 wrote:omfg. im dumb.
I didn't realize there are two lynches.
Okay yeah, midcycle lynch makes a lot of sense to me @Titus.

Good. Ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1633 (isolation #274) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Will review the rest tomorrow. Good night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1671 (isolation #275) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Titus »

@GiF, Dangerous, if anything is different from what you told me, I will come after you. Otherwise, your plan is understandable and I can go along with it. I think you can see you have a wide leeway. Don't abuse it.

@Vezok, We ain't PR fishing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1674 (isolation #276) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Titus »

@Vezok, That being said quite a few roles beyond doctor might investigate the signs of town. If he is run up against my wishes, we can analyze then. There's jailkeep, bodyguard, Titusonian townie (someone who scumreads a universal townread), just for a few.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1675 (isolation #277) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1646, Marquis wrote:
In post 1595, Titus wrote:@Singer,

I started that wagon on TTH with the intent of dragging him back into the game and getting involved. I'm not a big fan of actually lynching him. I'd rather focus on getting stable townreads and lynch whoever isn't actually in said group. Then we can take what we learned. I don't think much would be learned from lynching TTH. Lynching someone people are actually pushing as scum seems to be a better idea.

We also have two lynches today if we fit them both in by the day deadline.

oh

so you're one of those people too

before we potentially get into a discussion i don't want to make last any more than 1 post

please tell me why tth is not someone who "people are actually pushing as scum"

because this is a very clearcut statement and i want to know how far i can try and think about titus things before i get any repeats

also fun fact i just found out it's double day? i get townpoints for that right

I like the aggression here. Given its known I am trying to work with people, I can see scum taking advantage. This looks legit.

There have been so many posts based on pressure, Singer and Vezok's latest for instance, that I wanted to take a firm stance against that.

A lurker push tells us nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1676 (isolation #278) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1653, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1489, TellTaleHeart wrote:
That must've been some scan, because I never said I wanted to boon vezok. Ever.

You're right, you wanted to bane vezok. My mistake. It's hard to care about a wagon that's likely to dissolve once the obvious answer (I was doing other things) comes up. It's also not the wagon I'm interested in, I'm willing to wait for a lynch phase to take care of town's latest craze if it means conserving my efforts to convince on the next lynch. I'd still be fine pushing you today if you weren't betting reassurance you'll be confirmed something tomorrow. I have my doubts about your claim.

In post 1608, singersigner wrote:
What about pressure voting anyone else...like ActionDan for example? From an activity overview perspective, Aronis also has that few posts, and Shadoweh, Gamma, mastin, vezok...all on the low end of posting.

I'm really insulted you put me in the same category as TTH and ActionDan. This is a weird point in general unless you outright didn't read the game before replacing in because you included Vezok, the person town universally agreed was town enough to Boon yesterday. Why the hell would anyone vote vezok for pressure?

I'm kind of annoyed that so many people are V/LA, but im hardly one to talk with sleeping throug hteh day. I think a lot of what Espe's posted is silly fighting nonsense, I'm not against his lynch. I've seen a few people mention it, why isn't there a wagon on Empire/Singer at this point?

Also incredible sleepiness aside if someone wants to direct a question im hereish,

+1 posting
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1678 (isolation #279) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Titus »

AD, are you an incredibly smart person who has english as a second language or an aspie? That language is stilted and awkward.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1686 (isolation #280) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1685, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1678, Titus wrote:AD, are you an incredibly smart person who has english as a second language or an aspie? That language is stilted and awkward.

I sometimes assume an affected persona when posting. It's a mechanism that serves me well

When? Because it just makes me want to lynch you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1687 (isolation #281) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Titus »

@UT, Why is Mastins Derp.

@TTH, Stop engaging the rolefishers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1689 (isolation #282) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Titus »

@TTH, I wasn't referring to the UT/Vezok/DV thing, I was referring to the TTH power role crap.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1716 (isolation #283) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1695, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1674, Titus wrote:@Vezok, That being said quite a few roles beyond doctor might investigate the signs of town. If he is run up against my wishes, we can analyze then. There's jailkeep, bodyguard, Titusonian townie (someone who scumreads a universal townread), just for a few.

So you mean doc with roleblock and doc that dies and idiots. I'm pretty sure tth isn't an idiot.

You are pissing me off and shredding the tiwn feels I had on you.

You are playing semantic garbage. You were insisting only doctors would investigate DV and niw you are semanticing everything to fit that. Cops might also check DV. Also you imply people who don't go along with the majority are stupid.

Are you trying to make me angry?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1717 (isolation #284) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

This is precisely why I did not want traces and detects claimed. While we don't know what TTH us, you can bet scum do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1720 (isolation #285) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1719, Gammagooey wrote:hey cheet, why are you still voting esp? the tone of your posts seems to suggest that you're at least not particularly confident in him faking the obtuseness as scum.

Leading the player..ewww
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1721 (isolation #286) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

We need to get a wagon going based on more than pressure. Please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1724 (isolation #287) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, There's Espy for his fake obtuseness. Bulba because universal scumread, Singer fir their crap. I feel Bulba should not be wagoned but we need to actually start working together. I am not going to take over the game or force my way but I am very frustrated here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1725 (isolation #288) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

Pick a read and go afyer it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1727 (isolation #289) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

Sure enough to wagon D1 which means I don't have a solid tiwnread.

I want to reasses Espy after ongoing for the latter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1729 (isolation #290) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

Ok. I think you didn't understand my objection Gamma as Cheetory's response doesn't help.

I will watch for more of the same.

How confident are you in Espy town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1731 (isolation #291) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

@Gamma, Why are you confident about Espy town?

I'm still scumhunting even while coordinating. Your question didn't try to obtain information from Cheetory, it practically forcefed him the answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1734 (isolation #292) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1733, DragonQueen wrote:@Gamma, And you know his reasons why are genuine because??

Mine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1735 (isolation #293) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

Espy sounding smooth is actually more of a problem to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1737 (isolation #294) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

@Espy, Do you seriously expect me to answer that?

Be townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1740 (isolation #295) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

@Gamma, then why are you standing in the way of a wagon, if it's all a "gut" read. We need wagons with reasons right now, and if you're wrong, you can tear the reasons to shreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1742 (isolation #296) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

@Gamma, You can't really disagree or argue gut. I just think you're gut read is too strong for not being able to articulate it.

*I meant to say if we're wrong, you can actually provide reasons as to why.

It just looks like to me you're just standing in the way of any reason based analysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1745 (isolation #297) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1743, Untrod Tripod wrote:holy shit guys

holy shit we have nothing to go on

can we just lynch someone bad and move on

Really? Nothing.

We had enough to bane and boon.

Why can't we just cooperate? *bats eyes*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1757 (isolation #298) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

@Singer, I did.

Also, I do drunk post, regardless of alignment. ABR wanted to see it and see reactions and I generally am trying to be a little more LOL ok at the start of the game considering we don't have as much to form conclusions on.

@Cheetory, that's not a leading question.

@Bulba, Your case makes mostly logical sense, but I'd expect a vote on CDB. He seems to be the universal scum in your read. I'd follow you onto CDB or Singer as I like the analysis there. I'm not really seeing much on Marquis though. I'm not really seeing the "fluctuating reason", maybe you can expand on that more?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1763 (isolation #299) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

I really want to wagon Espy to see what shakes loose. When the Espy talk takes off, suddenly everyone wants to talk about Marquis, and that makes me uneasy.

UT, the bane on Bulba is interesting. It almost reads like Bulba is a mislynch in reserve. If everyone's scumreading Bulba, why didn't Bulba take off, and thus make my vote on TTH symbolic pressure? Scum reaching to mislynch TTH and forget about Bulba?

@Cheetory, a "leading question" is a question that suggests an answer or otherwise pushes someone towards an answer. For instance, "You seem to be leaning this way. Why are you?" That suggests to the person to defend the position. Versus "I can't tell your thoughts on X, I think you're townreading them. Am I reading you right?" The latter invites discussion, clarification and consensus. The former pushes towards a conclusion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1764 (isolation #300) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

Merely asking someone why X over Y is not leading if it's clear that they chose X over Y.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1766 (isolation #301) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

Marquis, can you get me games where you were mislynched as town? I want to compare them.

VOTE: CDB
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1770 (isolation #302) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Titus »

@Marquis That one I mislynched you and I am looking for more generally. I'm not looking to mislynch you IMO, so comparing your weaknesses to my push in a radically different game gets me nothing. I'm looking for a pattern in your town flail that scum would capitalize on, since I think you're town.

@Singer, Give me a second.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1772 (isolation #303) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Titus »

That one I did miss Singer. Sorry I thought you were referring to the massive list of people you wanted to pressure.

Are you trying to suggest that I was saying "let's pressure more people" as opposed to deducing your motivation for not putting a blanket pressure vote on people producing low activity?

You're also going to have to explain "mean Titus" to me, since I don't recall ever actually playing in any games with you, and as far as I can tell, nothing in the last page should've been provoking enough to warrant any sort of aggressive response.

Yes.

I tend to be overly aggressive and push too loud once I have a suspect. People have told me to tone it down but when I see really suspicious behavior I find it difficult.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1779 (isolation #304) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1777, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1774, Marquis wrote:
In post 1770, Titus wrote:I'm not looking to mislynch you IMO

what

Marquis is tense. There's a bullshit response pushing on him. Reassuring him that I'm playing nice is helpful. Someone recommended that. I get this data, I can compare with his prior wagons and see if I'm right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1780 (isolation #305) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1778, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1776, Bulbazak wrote:Also, if anyone ever claims vig, they should be quicklynched. Given that the theme is Creation vs. Annihilation, I don't think town has any killing powers.

P-edit: I think the speed in this case was indicative of greedy scum.

take your ridiculous setup spec somewhere else thanks.

I like it, but it was probably ideal to keep it secret and push a scummy claimer to claim vig and then spring this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1784 (isolation #306) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1783, Bulbazak wrote:That's okay. You've done jack all this game.

I don't think so. Even then, he's not on your scumlist so antagonizing him is not helpful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1786 (isolation #307) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, do I have to be aggressive so you all get along?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1788 (isolation #308) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Marquis, just how many alts do you have? I'm feeling my meta regarding your scumgame is wee bit outdated and I made some suppositions based on you only being Marquis.

As for the rest, thank you. I can compare your speech patterns to this game and see what happens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1792 (isolation #309) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

@Marquis, with what account were you in InuYasha?

Also, sabatoge you were kicking long after I was thanks to that blasted track that I couldn't throw off using a claim from the meet the mod designed. :'(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1795 (isolation #310) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

@Singer,

Yeah, I did chastize the TTH wagon because TTH was posting, thus mission accomplished. I don't get sheeped easy. Your team, if they played with me regularly, would know that. There is no inconsistency there. Pressure, get what I wanted, move on. Me, by myself, doesn't get much. Yet, you do raise an interesting point. Why did the wagon on TTH take off like a rocket but the one on Mastina that I tried to push get nowhere?

Also, I don't like the tone your using... "fantasizing" and "anti-town to conclude". I can read a pargraph or two and determine motivations from it. This sounds more like an attempt to discredit than it does at serious analysis.

"Inflated sense of authority", why don't you tell me how you really feel? I don't have an inflated sense of authority. I have an enhanced stubbornness regarding right and wrong. I'm trying to mellow a bit on that but I'm not going to have us flounder and chase our tails.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1797 (isolation #311) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1793, Marquis wrote:i was the mostly inactive head of y+b

only revealing this because it's been partially public knowledge up to now anyway

In post 1794, Marquis wrote:now that i'm thinking about it i flung a lot of shit at you and tso that game huh

sorry in hindsight i guess!

No problem.

If you're not attacking me as a person, never feel the need to apologize for beating me as scum. That game fuels a lot of my frustrations as I tried approaching you were scum from so many different angles... got a few biters on the day I was mislynched.

Everyone died who supported me the same night and we STILL lynched my conftowns and not you.

I'm ignoring this game. Frustration level rising.

Also, scum you would NEVER bring up that game knowing how I think about associations. If you did, that's stupid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1801 (isolation #312) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Singer,

Mastina announced VLa. TTH didn't. My problem is with the TTH wagon taking off at all. There wasn't much of any reason given to vote TTH but yet people wanted him to claim his role. That's asisine.

That's not me bullying people. People know this is me trying to be nice. I'm using that so people get a gauge of my emotional state since I suck at conveying it normally.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1802 (isolation #313) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1799, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1779, Titus wrote:
In post 1777, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1774, Marquis wrote:
In post 1770, Titus wrote:I'm not looking to mislynch you IMO

what

Marquis is tense. There's a bullshit response pushing on him. Reassuring him that I'm playing nice is helpful. Someone recommended that. I get this data, I can compare with his prior wagons and see if I'm right.

I know, I just wanted to pyramid quote something

But I'm the ego driven base of the town. Not you. Apparently, I'm supposed to be mean and avoid self-depricating humor. Whoops.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1805 (isolation #314) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Titus »

@UT,

Join me on CDB or vote Espy or state why those are horriible so I can review tomorrow please?

Thanks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1807 (isolation #315) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1806, Marquis wrote:or we could get back to an actual probable scum wagon

Who and why? If you say TTH, no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1809 (isolation #316) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

@Marquis,

Well are you scumreading Espy or not? People hate wishywashy statements.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1811 (isolation #317) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

@Marwuis 1810 has too many pronouns to follow
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1815 (isolation #318) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

@Marquis, you're conflating issues.

The wagon is bad.
There are people pushing for a claim on TTH due to the track to DV.

Do I think some are being opportunistic about it? Highly probable. Certain no. Just picking up the pattern.

Both are horrible. Outing PRs is bad. I said so as why we shouldn't massclaim traces and detects.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1817 (isolation #319) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1816, Bulbazak wrote:If your reason for voting TTH is to get a claim, then your motivations are either warped or scum.

^^ More conflating. Two separate issues. As far as I recall, UT wanted to investigate TTH's claim to detect DV but he was never on or highly pushing the wagon until he could get an answer. Am I wrong?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1819 (isolation #320) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

Not him. Nm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1822 (isolation #321) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1498, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1492, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1322, ChannelDelibird wrote:
@TTH:
I have two questions.

1) Why did you swap with Antihero?
2) How well are you fulfilling that reason for swapping?

Not very well, CDB. Not very well at all. :oops:
I'm currently in the process of getting my shit together.

Don't hide behind a PR. That shit doesn't cut it.

Also the reason for switching is bullshit. You knew who had time and you still put anti here. He was scun and doesn't like playing scum.

Posts like this were what I was concerned with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1824 (isolation #322) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

If that's what you think is best Ffery, I'll calculate it and give us a deadline so maybe that will help. I'll include the 50% deadline as "get off your ass and consolidate" marker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1825 (isolation #323) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Countdown deadline
Day 1 lasts 18 days 3 hours.

18*24 + 3 = 435

Divide by 2 = 217.5... turning that into an understandable time... 217.5/24 = 9 days, 1 hour 30 minutes (7, 6:41 pm) = April 16, 8:11 pm PST === 50 percent marker
Divide by 10 multiply by 7. 43.5*7 = 304.5, translate 12 days, 16 hours, 30 minutes = April 20th 10:11 AM PST

Deadlines
Lynch 1 Warning: April 16th, 8:11 pm PST - (expired on 2015-04-16 20:11:00)

Lynch 1 Deadline: April 20th 10:11 AM PST- (expired on 2015-04-20 10:11:00)

Major Day 1 Deadline: April 25, 6:00 PM PST - (expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1828 (isolation #324) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

What's complicated about color codes?

You don't need the top unless you're checking my work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1829 (isolation #325) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1827, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1578, singersigner wrote:Ffery's probably gunna kill me for that comment. :shifty:

Do you want me to explain why the comment doesn't make me want to kill you?

Nacho says "hi"!

Our Empire read had already softened considerably as I mentioned earlier.

Singer hasn't changed that.

Moving the slot up to town.

More reads later today.

Please explain this towards the end of the day where scum can't drown it out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1844 (isolation #326) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Titus »

@Tammy, why did you include that last line? That last line is very anti-town at best, even assuming you are town...I rather believe it in some respects because it highlights some conflict but confuses me as well...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1849 (isolation #327) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1847, Tammy wrote:It's something that is very well known about me and something I already discussed at the beginning of the game.

I do read scum qt's though and talk about the game with my partners. I'd have known about the role pms due to that.

But I did actually read the rules this time. I just didn't read the role pms because I thought they were sample role pms and I didn't need to know the town win condition, so it was of no use to me.

How do you have a scum QT to read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1853 (isolation #328) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

@DV, Clarification please...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1862 (isolation #329) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1861, Espeonage wrote:It was a vanity wagon, not useful.

Every
wagon right now is a vanity wagon...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1886 (isolation #330) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1883, Gammagooey wrote:The only cage im going in is a drunk cage

punk

Maybe we can be in together so I can firm up on you in a few days...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1888 (isolation #331) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1887, Untrod Tripod wrote:I smell a townblocccccccccccccccc

Who are you smelling? I don't feel good about Gamma (see our prior interactions) but if everyone else feels good, I could let it go for now...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1889 (isolation #332) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Mine's kinda far out btw so I doubt you'd go for it UT...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1931 (isolation #333) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1923, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1919, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1834, Shadoweh wrote:Town: Titus, Tammy, Deevees, vezok, TSO
Like.
People keep telling me Empire was town.
And I see that slot, and I just go..."nope".

People keep telling me DV is town.
And I wonder what the heck the town is smoking.

yeah. The town is high and you are sober, not the other way around.

Also it seems like we don't want to lynch scum. Tell me when we decide something else.

Mastina, you are stepping into a category that I usually fall into. Ignored because crazy. You are not really articulating your positions just stating conclusions. They are conclusions that are incomprehensible to most.

Also, it's far too early to do VCA without a flip.

The only question is: Are you emulating what I do naturally or as scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1932 (isolation #334) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Titus »

@CDB, Uncouth does not help your position at all. You were not any semblence of a leader in Uncouth Mafia and here you pick a counter pressure wagon which makes zero sense whatsoever.

Your pity plea combined with discrediting is not helping.

If you played with me, you would also know how I rarely rely on meta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1939 (isolation #335) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

Probably, GiF.

Still keep ika on speed dial. He provides a unique perspective, even if we cannot see eye to eye or understand each other. This game is full of people who tend to overanalyze than go with their gut for the most part. Having someone on the far end of the other end of the spectrum can help us avoid groupthink.

I'd like his reads on CDB, singer, and Espy, if you wouldn't mind. I know he's watching. He stalks all of my games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2021 (isolation #336) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Titus »

Back from DnD, reading now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2022 (isolation #337) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1974, singersigner wrote:Titus what do you think of TTH now that she's "back" from your pressure? You postulated that she could be either a threat or a benefit to town...have you been able to parse through her now that 80% of her posts have been made in the last two days?

Preview Edit:
omgtammyandIaresynched

I like what I see since I got back. They are not a huge townread but I am not wanting to lynch there today. TTH would be a compromise lynch.

I really didn't care for Espy with his handling of Tammy's wuestions.

VOTE: Espy
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2024 (isolation #338) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

I am not even sure what the post count thing even is TBH and him disagreeing with me on baning is just wrong. I bit my tongue to play nice because everyone else wanted a bane. Scum were highly unlikely to bane themselves. Now they know Bulba's sign. They magically all likely got on Bulba's wagon or pushed it yesterday and zilch today. The longer Bulba stays alive, the more likely we are to mislynch him (assuming I am correct that Bulba is town) but if we clear him, scum can kill him when they want. The fact you cannot see my position, even if you disagree with it is scummy. The fact you didn't bring this up until after you were asked for a scumread reason is just outright bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2025 (isolation #339) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

For someone who thinks Bulba is town, the above conclusions should at least make sense...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2028 (isolation #340) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

Deadlines
Lynch 1 Warning: April 16th, 8:11 pm PST - (expired on 2015-04-16 20:11:00)

Lynch 1 Deadline: April 20th 10:11 AM PST- (expired on 2015-04-20 10:11:00)

Major Day 1 Deadline: April 25, 6:00 PM PST - (expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2049 (isolation #341) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

I am fine with Singer CDB or Espy. I will vote the biggest wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2052 (isolation #342) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Not really. I think you're all scummy and we can use the information from the first flip to proceed. Priortizing isn't a great idea since I am not good as conf!town/readily accepted town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2057 (isolation #343) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

@GiF,

Does he want a history (case) on Singer, or just for me to do that going forward?

@Fferylt,

GiF is as town as AP was in our last game. Trust me, pushing there is a bad idea.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2059 (isolation #344) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Ouch..I didn't mean to offend you. I am sorry. I just was trying to stop you from wasting what little time you had and work as a team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2068 (isolation #345) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2066, GuyInFreezer wrote:@titus

If you have a case on singer, bullet point for ika, please. He's not reading the game but rather isoing.

Tomorrow, tonight is game night w/ a few mafia scummers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2071 (isolation #346) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok. Singer has taken every post almost to awkwardly discredit me. Her position on me is confusing. I frankly cannot keep track of it. Her reasons for scumreading me a little date back to Day 1 but none of the slots mentioned it. She's hyperdefensive as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2079 (isolation #347) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2075, GuyInFreezer wrote:@titus
If singer is scum who's her buddies?
If singer Is town how does it affect your reads?
What is a reason for TTH wagon outside of lurk?

I don't know yet. Such speculation is very dangerous. We cannot get town working as a group, so it's very hard to see scumteams. Guessing though, one of Espy or CDB but not both.
I would make a mental note that someone provoked singer making her harder to understand.
I don't see one.

Good night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2097 (isolation #348) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Titus »

@Singer, If you had meta on me, I post a lot, and double regardless of alignment. I feel each question gets its own post.

Also, I am aware of the sway I might have because of my status but I don't want it. I suck eatly game but I have a few townreads. If anything I am using my influence to srlect who is not lynched.

@Marquis Ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2104 (isolation #349) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

@GiF, I guess ActionDan, Gamma, and Espy. That's as hard as you are going to get. For singer to be scum and have no one defend her, that means scum are mist likely wagoned themselves or trying to push a CW. Dan is included because he has done nothing and that is consistent with two buddies being wagoned. Am I at all confident? Nope. This is my gun to my head scum team if Singer's scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2118 (isolation #350) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Titus »

@Vezok, How are you so sure that Singer is town and TTH is scum?

@Tammy, Let me be blunt with you. I see zero "personal drama" from Espy, and I am scumreading him. I think you are blowing things out of proportion. That leads me to wonder, hyperparanoid town or scum? The fact you might be switching with Oversoul doesn't look good to me as I have difficulties reading him (Dr. Who I tunnelled him bad, and only cleared him in InuYasha due to VCA) and you are supposed to be obvtown if town. I do not mean this as a threat but telling you how I will perceive it and I doubt I am the only one who would be bothered. Would you be lynched on this alone? No but it does get my paranoia juices flowing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2120 (isolation #351) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

@Vezok, Then why does she have votes? I get me misreading a consensus player but your way is far from consensus which suggests it is not obvious. Explain please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2137 (isolation #352) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

Really, ika mislynchable? Since when? In any game with me, regardless of my alignment, ika has not been mislynched in years I think.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2144 (isolation #353) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

I am townreading Marquis hard. I don't recall anything resembling a solid case. Then again, I also don't recall any reason for TTH scum but lurking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2150 (isolation #354) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Espy, Vague "evidence" is useless to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2159 (isolation #355) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2154, Espeonage wrote:There's a perfectly wonderful, concise and well thought out case. Get your head out of your ass titus.

I'm beginning to think that people are legit just ignoring people after shoving them into their vague potential scum pool.

Let's see here, since you're being an ass to me. The claws come out here.

Quote this god gamn case if you want me to read it. There have been multiple references to cases and evidence that people want me to rely on. Getting all hostile when I ask is antitown as best.

It also puts me in the state where I want to lynch you regardless of your alignment and rip your case to shreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2170 (isolation #356) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

TTH's case is basically that he couldn't follow Marquis's train of thought. We looked at Marquis following that. Marquis frankly obvtowned himself during that discussion. TTH's case was worth investigating at the time, but Marquis wasn't actually scum. You seemingly have ignoredeverything that goes against your point Espy and are relying on one player misunderstanding one read.

Yeah, this vote is not moving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2180 (isolation #357) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

You and Nacho are sangres FFery...that explains a lot of Walking Dead...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2184 (isolation #358) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

A game from a really long time ago where I tunnelled your hydra...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2186 (isolation #359) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

You have a open dissonace with Nacho but yet no one else traditionally scumreads that from you but me. Yet I catch grief when I have that with my hydras. Yhe double standard is infuriating. You do look scummy to be when you do that. Obviously you cannot be scum here but this set of posting helped me realize why I scumread sangres so much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2189 (isolation #360) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

@Ffery, This is a good discussion to ha'e post game either in thread or mafia discussion, while it may help me in the future. There's zero chance og hydras in the game, so I am not sure how useful tjis is to the group.

@AD, Reads please. If you cannot keep up, pleas consider swapping games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2191 (isolation #361) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, then we'll keep going.

To me dissonance is when two heads disagree on something. Yes one player can be better than another and work as a team, but it's still dissonance to me. When you claim it's not, I think you are scum. Plus when you then shift back and forth as to which head is "lead" it looks like you can change your mind to whatever whenever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2192 (isolation #362) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

Obviously, my conclusion has to have a logical hole since you are conftow,.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2195 (isolation #363) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

I am aiming to understand hydra dynamics according to her since FFery thinks its really important for me to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2198 (isolation #364) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

@FFery, hydra heads rarely seem to have the consistency you are talking about. I don't see the changes aligning w8th data. Plus no one ever articulates the basis for a gut read. Gut reads to me in hyrdas are cya we want to move our vote.

It still does not explain why I feel there is a double standard when I do articulate the reasons for my hydra moves. See InuYasha.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2205 (isolation #365) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Singer - I literally just answered that in the post before you asked me, and then you just asked GiF a question that mirrors one I asked (why would ika be mislynchable?). If you're so uncertain on me, why do I get the feeling you are ignoring my posts?

@FFery, After today's first lynch, I would like to try an exercise that has us work together. We will post our townreads. Those who we match on, we do not lynch or push. Then we each toggle down until we get to four remaining players. We then agree the second lynch is within those four and put our town weight behind it. I would like to stop sucking as widely townread plus force myself to work with people even if I do not always agree with their reads and this seems like a method to do that.

As for the hydra thing, I will need time to try and get your perspective. I will review what you have said in more detail.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2206 (isolation #366) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2204, ActionDan wrote:@titus/singer : i have no compunctions about working with you persay. This game is incredibly long both in wall posts and page numbers so I'll be able to give you a read/analysis of any one or two particular players at a time. Make a suggestion and ill go from there

Espionage and any one of the two person counterwagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2208 (isolation #367) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2207, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2204, ActionDan wrote:@titus/singer : i have no compunctions about working with you persay. This game is incredibly long both in wall posts and page numbers so I'll be able to give you a read/analysis of any one or two particular players at a time. Make a suggestion and ill go from there

I really don't like seeing you take a consulting stance like this.

What do you mean by "consulting stance"?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2211 (isolation #368) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

@Singer, You think I am "pushing"Ffery as scum? Stop. Just stop. You seriously need to reread that conversation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2215 (isolation #369) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2210, fferyllt wrote:he's asking others to give him assignments. There is plenty of surface data in the thread that would suggest how to prioritize, and doing so - prioritizing - would be the town thing to do IMO.

Ok I get where you are going. That does sound like a much better question for a PT with his team considering any of them could see the wagon spots
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2218 (isolation #370) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2214, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2205, Titus wrote:@FFery, After today's first lynch, I would like to try an exercise that has us work together. We will post our townreads. Those who we match on, we do not lynch or push. Then we each toggle down until we get to four remaining players. We then agree the second lynch is within those four and put our town weight behind it. I would like to stop sucking as widely townread plus force myself to work with people even if I do not always agree with their reads and this seems like a method to do that.

I want to work with all of my town reads toward some consensus for both lynches. To the extent this looks like it fits with my overarching goals as the game progresses, I'm game.

Ok. If this doesn't fit with your goals, please try to tailor this so it does.

@Singer, We are all like hydras here. We all factor in opinions from three other people. Determining scummy dissonance from just people disagreeing is hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2226 (isolation #371) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2220, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2104, Titus wrote:This is my gun to my head scum team if Singer's scum.

What if singer is town?

I would lean more towards Espy, AD, TSO and one of UT/Vezok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2227 (isolation #372) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

@DV, who else do you suspect?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2230 (isolation #373) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

@Gif, If Espy is scum, who are his buddies?
If Espy town, who are the scums?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2232 (isolation #374) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

Remind me who they are...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2235 (isolation #375) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

Gun to your head. Please GiF. Hell put your teams thoughts if you refuse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2236 (isolation #376) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2234, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2231, DeasVail wrote:I appreciate the sentiment, but frankly I don't trust you enough to take your word for it.

Why does putting a trust in me a factor when CDB townslipped with CES?

With whom?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2245 (isolation #377) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

Or DV.

DV is the player I can follow. We all suspected Bulba. He wants Bulba lynched. I think Bulba is town, but I can see the consistency.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2247 (isolation #378) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

I could lynch AD or Aronis, the rest I don't like.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2250 (isolation #379) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Titus »

Singer, why are you asking me what's the point of every question? It's annoying and frustrating. GiF and ika have different ways of approaching the game than me but I am trying to work with them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2254 (isolation #380) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2251, singersigner wrote:Because you have a different way of approaching the game than me and I'm trying to work with you.

Constantly asking me why is not effective. Instead pick a read and advocate or put out a strategy. Otherwise it feels like nitpicking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2257 (isolation #381) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2256, singersigner wrote:
In post 2254, Titus wrote:
In post 2251, singersigner wrote:Because you have a different way of approaching the game than me and I'm trying to work with you.

Constantly asking me why is not effective. Instead pick a read and advocate or put out a strategy. Otherwise it feels like nitpicking.

I am nitpicking. Despite having 380 posts, I'm still having a hard time getting into your head and understanding your logick train/motivations.

This is the clearest I have been in awhile. My stances are clear. I have a few scumreads but I am letting my townreads lead and working with them to improve that skill since I am the weakest in the early game.

I am notoriously hard to follow as a reputation, but I am working on that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2259 (isolation #382) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Titus »

@Singer, I don't want to unilaterally make decisions. Stop twisting. That block of unlynchable players would be decided by both of us at a minimum. Any plan can be broken if scum have fooled us even if we're working together. This lynch isn't about placing blame, it's about sealing off mislynches and coordinating. How else do you expect townblocks to work together if not exluding
mutual
townreads? This looks like flail. I do want an epic towngame but not one where I am shouting and marginalized.

Also, how do you get from nitpicking and not understanding to assuming scum motivation? Do you understand my posts or not?

The small size is also really fucking annoying.

@FFery, Am I right? Is Singer Flailing here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2260 (isolation #383) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and I am steadfastly against TTH claiming.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2267 (isolation #384) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

@Singer, That post makes no sense.

You complain no one is working together, yet you are complaining about me working with conftown.
You complain no one is compromising, while ignoring the fact I have been voting with my townreads.
You complain people are melting into the night, yet you don't explain what this means or who is doing it.
You complain no one is being stubborn while at the same time complaining no one is working together.
You complain about working with conftown because she cannot vote, as if that's a good reason not to.
You complain about no one pushing their targets while nitpicking me (who you won't lynch today) and not posting about Shadoweh.

You can flail because you don't feel you have a voice. That's exactly what this feels like. Oh and for good measure, I only have one vote and FFery does not want you lynched and Espy is the larger wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2268 (isolation #385) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2265, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2260, Titus wrote:Oh and I am steadfastly against TTH claiming.

I don't understand why you're townreading her so strongly.

@GiF what is the post number of the town tell?

Mostly wagon composition and terrible pushes for TTH to claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2273 (isolation #386) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2270, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2268, Titus wrote:
In post 2265, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2260, Titus wrote:Oh and I am steadfastly against TTH claiming.

I don't understand why you're townreading her so strongly.

@GiF what is the post number of the town tell?

Mostly wagon composition and terrible pushes for TTH to claim.

So not based on her play so much as others'.

You're always going to be in conflict with reads-based players if that's how you decide who's town.

My behavioral reads suck early game. If I see reasons that make logical sense on someone, I let it go. For instance, I thought the Bulba reads were terrible but not necessarily heavily scumladen at first because my behavioral read was different. I then look for facts as quick as I can to get grounded. The biggest time I will lurk is RVS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2275 (isolation #387) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1928, ChannelDelibird wrote:Oh and CES says to tell singer that we're town.

In post 1929, ChannelDelibird wrote:And both he and I want to tell GiF that he's not allowed to swap with ika.

I will have to stare at this for quite awhile bc I don't see it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2277 (isolation #388) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2276, fferyllt wrote:And your reason for thinking bulba is town in this game is one recent game where he was scum, as near as I can tell.

:facepalm: Bulba was the town doctor in HU2. I was scum there. He was widely scumread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2279 (isolation #389) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, I usually apply that to lurking/activity rather than the logical content/depth of a post. For players who read off reactions, I can see what I feel is a misread as both share the same survivalistic tendancies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2282 (isolation #390) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@GiF - Bulba was fmpov. I never scumread him there but I did and do feel that way. Tammy really pushed Bulba scum bc of his "cherrypicked" reactions. DV I believe made similar comments and that didn't make me feel good.

Singer...I don't like anything out of her mouth but I will try to keep an open mind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2284 (isolation #391) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

I suck at PR hunting and crumbing so that's why I never look for it until the end game or when there's a claim. *shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2286 (isolation #392) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

GiF, the theory talk helps me understand FFery and even if I lose this game, I still feel this conversation was useful. I will never be able to understand her reads completely but if I can figure out what she'd do, maybe I can avoid a bad tunnel or two.

I am prone to go theory but that's my backdrop for understanding and analyzing actions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2288 (isolation #393) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2287, GuyInFreezer wrote:I mean normally it'd be ok but right now we can't waste fery's time whose posting time is limited. She is conftown and has nacho and llarmable in her team so we gotta get the most we can get from them.

Agreed. That's precisely what I am trying to do. We just view different things as valuable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2290 (isolation #394) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2289, GuyInFreezer wrote:Why do you scumread vezok/ut/tso?

Do you townread Aronis?

Vezok had a horrible push on TTH.
UT has been friendly but I need more. He's my weakest read though bc this doesn't really match Uncouth mafia.
TSO has been largely combative and self-centered attacking anyone who doesn't give him what he wants and he has not worked much with FFery even when he was here.

I don't townread Aronis but not really scumreading him either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2296 (isolation #395) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

@GiF, the push to claim solely bc detect was horrible. There are plenty of people who disagree with me, so please do not pretend that's all it is.

@UT, what is a good example? What are your current reads? Argue for something please...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2319 (isolation #396) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

@Marquis, What makes you think they cannot be scum together?

@DV, I do not care for Espy's play. He hasn't given a push that isn't survivalistic. When pressured, he pushed a case made 14 pages ago. All he's been doing is playing defense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2320 (isolation #397) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

@Gamma, When did Espy claim VT?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2321 (isolation #398) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

If they are going to switch, they need to do it so I can talk to ika in our messed up way that obscuring vines so thick has no blade be able to cut through it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2326 (isolation #399) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2323, Espeonage wrote:Titus, I think that you'll find the accussation that I have a larger than I should do amount of posts that are flat defense is kinda offset by both the facts that I am the only wagon, and that I have actually been posting in regards to other things.

If you had your town play, I would not be bothered as much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”