Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Also, if anyone ever claims vig, they should be quicklynched. Given that the theme is Creation vs. Annihilation, I don't think town has any killing powers.

P-edit: I think the speed in this case was indicative of greedy scum.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1774, Marquis wrote:
In post 1770, Titus wrote:I'm not looking to mislynch you IMO

what
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1776, Bulbazak wrote:Also, if anyone ever claims vig, they should be quicklynched. Given that the theme is Creation vs. Annihilation, I don't think town has any killing powers.

take your ridiculous setup spec somewhere else thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1777, Untrod Tripod wrote:

what

Marquis is tense. There's a bullshit response pushing on him. Reassuring him that I'm playing nice is helpful. Someone recommended that. I get this data, I can compare with his prior wagons and see if I'm right.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1778, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1776, Bulbazak wrote:Also, if anyone ever claims vig, they should be quicklynched. Given that the theme is Creation vs. Annihilation, I don't think town has any killing powers.

take your ridiculous setup spec somewhere else thanks.

I like it, but it was probably ideal to keep it secret and push a scummy claimer to claim vig and then spring this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@UT: Were you prepping a Vig fake claim?

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

yeah dude I was totally planning to fake claim vig but only by your genius deductions have I been thwarted

how the mighty have fallen
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Bulbazak »

That's okay. You've done jack all this game.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1783, Bulbazak wrote:That's okay. You've done jack all this game.

I don't think so. Even then, he's not on your scumlist so antagonizing him is not helpful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

How about we all just not be dicks for no reason.
Woo.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, do I have to be aggressive so you all get along?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Marquis »

...believe it or not i actually don't think titus is that dumb
but i do want her to clarify what she's even saying there

pedit top, i was holding that back but agree. multiple scumkill potential gives a fakevigclaim room to hide there and i don't think hito would allow for that much more town-motivated swing especially in 16/4

bottom, disagree. i think scum would probably know more about/remember that the major day is double day, and wouldn't jump on like that in fear of having to answer should it be a mislynch that went down like that just previously.

pedit x2 prev was @ bulba

titus i already know that you're playing much differently from anything i've seen in your town or scum games (i'll take a sec here to kind of apologize for still being salty this game wrt you) and so far i've been willing to chalk that up to the same reasons as me, that it's team mafia and the less... unpalatable you keep your play, the better. as for being mislynched

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60573
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59772 (almost)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59877 (almost)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=58830 (almost, multiple times throughout the course of the game)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60285 (starbuckslovers, more a result of inactive/"fuck this game is big and fast and i'm actually town for once" alting tho)

...here's a few

(and pretty sure i already said this sometime earlier but i actually couldn't remember a recently completed towngame of mine so this was more of a struggle than it should have been. emphasis recently completed, not finished. or whichever means what, etc)

((also thanks for somehow getting me to do this, this was some kind of warped confidence booster))

pedit x3 also agree with titus' view re: vig claim

pedit x4 ehhhhhhhh

feels like a good excuse to read more of uncouth now. gonna do that
link in bio
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Marquis, just how many alts do you have? I'm feeling my meta regarding your scumgame is wee bit outdated and I made some suppositions based on you only being Marquis.

As for the rest, thank you. I can compare your speech patterns to this game and see what happens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Marquis »

kind of curious what you're considering outdated because as far as i remember i'm pretty sure i've only been scum in a game you were in sabotage mafia and inuyasha, which were both this summer. which i wouldn't consider outdated since i don't feel my scum meta's really had much time off since the massive scumrolling this summer to relax and change naturally
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Marquis »

as for the other thing all i'll say is there are some alts i'm pretty proud i haven't slipped in yet
link in bio
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:15 am

Post by singersigner »

Cheetory6 wrote:
Cheetory6 wrote:Why not vote for Shadow then singer?
In post 1673, singersigner wrote:
unvote
for now.

I'm not really interested in a lynch until I'm all caught up.

Titus wrote:That one I did miss Singer. Sorry I thought you were referring to the massive list of people you wanted to pressure.

Are you trying to suggest that I was saying "let's pressure more people" as opposed to deducing your motivation for not putting a blanket pressure vote on people producing low activity?

You're also going to have to explain "mean Titus" to me, since I don't recall ever actually playing in any games with you, and as far as I can tell, nothing in the last page should've been provoking enough to warrant any sort of aggressive response.

Yes.

I tend to be overly aggressive and push too loud once I have a suspect. People have told me to tone it down but when I see really suspicious behavior I find it difficult.

That's a shame. What I'm understanding is that you disagree that you were being inconsistent with your claim to pressure-voting?

We can recap the sequence of events if you'd like:
In you claim that pressuring Mastina is good, after alluding to wanting to or being willing to vote her in both and , but never doing so.
Then in most recent history, you claim that voting for TTH is for pressure in , , and , even so far as to chastise the wagon even though that was your
goal with voting for pressure
, which is about where I found your inconsistency with regards to pressure-voting, and consequentially you fantasizing my call to question others' activity as opposed to your inconsistency. I can see why you wouldn't want to assume this was about you, but it's pretty anti-town to conclude about what it was really about before trying to engage with me about my motivations, especially when you're putting words in my mouth.

@Cheetory...now that I've read about half the game, with regards to Espeonage, he tends to post in bursts which I've seen be a way for scum to feign activity, coupled with his ignorance of the setup, which followed Tammy's. If either of them were lying, I'd say it was the second, who saw townreads come from the first, though I have a hard time believing Espy would be coached to do that by his scum team, especially if he was late into the game and needed to know how to proceed with the accumulating pressure on him. There's not a lot of content in the beginning of the game, but most recently when I've been able to interact with people in real time, his posts seem genuine, especially with regards to thinking something good could come out of nothing. Unless I missed it, it didn't look like there was any pressure to claim his action, and in my experience, unsolicited defenses of night actions either come from white knighting scum or genuine town. I read it as genuine.

My meta on him is thin at best, as I don't recall ever playing with him, though.

Preview Edit:
@Titus...do you often rely on your inflated sense of authority to control the direction of the game? This is the third time you've done so since I joined, while at the beginning of the game you claimed to not want to do so. Not gunna lie, it vaguely reads as scum who's losing control and is trying to bully people into "the right way."

Also, with regards to fakeclaiming vig, Zar had brought that up in our PT but like Titus said, felt it would be more beneficial to take it on a claim-by-claim basis before making it a public point.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

@Marquis, with what account were you in InuYasha?

Also, sabatoge you were kicking long after I was thanks to that blasted track that I couldn't throw off using a claim from the meet the mod designed. :'(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Marquis »

i was the mostly inactive head of y+b

only revealing this because it's been partially public knowledge up to now anyway
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Marquis »

now that i'm thinking about it i flung a lot of shit at you and tso that game huh

sorry in hindsight i guess!
link in bio
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

@Singer,

Yeah, I did chastize the TTH wagon because TTH was posting, thus mission accomplished. I don't get sheeped easy. Your team, if they played with me regularly, would know that. There is no inconsistency there. Pressure, get what I wanted, move on. Me, by myself, doesn't get much. Yet, you do raise an interesting point. Why did the wagon on TTH take off like a rocket but the one on Mastina that I tried to push get nowhere?

Also, I don't like the tone your using... "fantasizing" and "anti-town to conclude". I can read a pargraph or two and determine motivations from it. This sounds more like an attempt to discredit than it does at serious analysis.

"Inflated sense of authority", why don't you tell me how you really feel? I don't have an inflated sense of authority. I have an enhanced stubbornness regarding right and wrong. I'm trying to mellow a bit on that but I'm not going to have us flounder and chase our tails.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Marquis »

reading over the 1770 "slip" again i get it now and it's good but now i'm kind of sad
link in bio
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1793, Marquis wrote:i was the mostly inactive head of y+b

only revealing this because it's been partially public knowledge up to now anyway

In post 1794, Marquis wrote:now that i'm thinking about it i flung a lot of shit at you and tso that game huh

sorry in hindsight i guess!

No problem.

If you're not attacking me as a person, never feel the need to apologize for beating me as scum. That game fuels a lot of my frustrations as I tried approaching you were scum from so many different angles... got a few biters on the day I was mislynched.

Everyone died who supported me the same night and we STILL lynched my conftowns and not you.

I'm ignoring this game. Frustration level rising.

Also, scum you would NEVER bring up that game knowing how I think about associations. If you did, that's stupid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:35 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1795, Titus wrote:@Singer,

Yeah, I did chastize the TTH wagon because TTH was posting, thus mission accomplished. I don't get sheeped easy. Your team, if they played with me regularly, would know that. There is no inconsistency there. Pressure, get what I wanted, move on. Me, by myself, doesn't get much. Yet, you do raise an interesting point. Why did the wagon on TTH take off like a rocket but the one on Mastina that I tried to push get nowhere?

Also, I don't like the tone your using... "fantasizing" and "anti-town to conclude". I can read a pargraph or two and determine motivations from it. This sounds more like an attempt to discredit than it does at serious analysis.

"Inflated sense of authority", why don't you tell me how you really feel? I don't have an inflated sense of authority. I have an enhanced stubbornness regarding right and wrong. I'm trying to mellow a bit on that but I'm not going to have us flounder and chase our tails.

It was absolutely an attempt to discredit
this particular argument
because you literally put words in my mouth as the exact moment I was pressuring your intentions. It looked/felt like deflection.

I do feel as though you think you have the ability to bully people by talking down to them like "now, now, don't make mean Titus come out and spank you."

With regards to the TTH wagon versus the Mastina wagon...you tell me? You never actually voted for Mastina, yet voted for TTH right out of the gate. I won't argue your ability to be influential or not as I'm not familiar with it, but pressuring for activity wasn't the only reason given for voting TTH, so I'd say that's hardly the same kind of influence you should be worried about. You're acting like the wagon should've immediately dissipated as soon as you unvoted even though people weren't voting for the same reasons, even though you don't think you're that influential...so...that's not really sheeping...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1779, Titus wrote:
In post 1777, Untrod Tripod wrote:

what

Marquis is tense. There's a bullshit response pushing on him. Reassuring him that I'm playing nice is helpful. Someone recommended that. I get this data, I can compare with his prior wagons and see if I'm right.

I know, I just wanted to pyramid quote something

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”