Newbie 1676 | Hungarian Nóták | Endgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Bluebird »

... What?

VOTE: Belisarius

Until you can prove what Shakspeare's shade has to do with any of this.
Also, I'm town.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.
-The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Bluebird »

In post 8, Belisarius wrote:
In post 6, Bluebird wrote:... What?

VOTE: Belisarius

Until you can prove what Shakspeare's shade has to do with any of this.
Also, I'm town.

Pretty nervous reaction there, I like my vote even more now.

Also, I'm Captain Basch.

My humor isn't appreciated. :( That's not funny at all.
You voted me first; I don't see why I shouldn't vote you also. My "What?" was supposed to be deadpan, but I can see why you can think that. Now you've got me reading myself in a funny voice.

Basch, Bach, Shakespeare... I don't get it. Is that a nickname? I think it's a nickname.

Spoiler: Answers
1) Have anyone of you played any off-site games?
Yes. One or two with cards, and one online.
2)How about on-site games? If so; How Many?
I haven't played any games here.
3) How would you describe yourself as an individual?
I would describe myself as intelligent, funny, a bit of a nerd.
4) What do you think you will be remembered for this game?
Probably my uncharismatic-ness. That, or being great. Which will probably not happen.
5) Why are you not scum? (:P)
Because I don't have anything to lie about. I also tend to say what I think.
6) Favourite pizza topping?
Cheese.
7) Favourite Movie?
The Avengers.
8) Favourite Song/band/music genre?
Too many to pick/The Piano Guys/either country rock or jazz. Country rock is a thing.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Bluebird »

In post 16, Kim wrote:3) Irrespective of the validity of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, INTP fits me almost perfectly.

Well, I would have put that also, but I didn't think anyone would know what I meant :P Congrats on beating me to it.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Bluebird »

In post 26, Witch_Hunter wrote:
@
Bluebird
: Captain Basch is a character from Final Fantasy XII who gets impersonated twice during the game.
Ontopic: Your vote on Belisarius, was it just OMGUS or something else?

My vote on Belisarius is OMGUS. I'll vote someone else when I'm given a legitimate reason, but for now, I haven't seen much scumminess yet.

Somewhat off topic: @
hiplop
, Thanks, I'll also have to check the INTP thread out.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Bluebird »

Welcome to the game, MrCurlyNoodles!

Belisarius and hiplop, do you think Kim was trying to buddy?

In post 41, Kim wrote:Huh. So I guess being open with my thoughts can hurt. (More later after sleep and a little work.)

I would think that you would know that by now.

In post 44, Smudger wrote:hmmmmmm

Who? MrCurlyNoodles? If you're suspicious of him, why are you voting Witch Hunter?

If someone's serious voting on page 2, I want to know why. :igmeou:
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Bluebird »

Sorry for being gone so long. I was doing a project for school over the weekend. It's not going to happen again :/

Hello, new people!

Alright. Let me answer some of these questions:
My OMGUS vote and alignment claim sort of does appear suspicious when I look at it, but I'm not familiar with Mafia gameplay here. In my offsite game, we had a mass alignment claim at the beginning, and I expected the same from here. I could probably dig up the link later.

"I would think you would know that by now."
Kim, I said that because I noticed that this isn't your first game and I thought it was strange you would make that observation at all. I'm not quite sure what you were aiming to do or if that was an offhand comment, but it caught my attention.

If I've missed anything, please remind me. I'm going off of memory right now, but I'm off to read the thread in more detail and I'll post any further thoughts later.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Bluebird »

In post 177, Witch_Hunter wrote: @
Kim, Bluebird, AzoriuSenate
, what about you? Convinced or not? If convinced, please state intent to hammer, but
don't vote before he has a chance to claim
, please.

I am not convinced SRMP is mafia. He definitely overreacted, yes, but he reads like scrambling town to me.

In post 168, Witch_Hunter wrote:@
Everyone
, opinions, please. More specifically, either persuade me my case is nonsense or prepare to lend your votes. There are other things deserving investigation, and we still have time to start looking into them before the Day ends, but this is important.

Spoiler: My Opinions
My Reads:
Town

Witch Hunter- Reasonable actions so far and has asked good questions.

Shrugtown

MrCurlyNoodles- Generally amiable, nothing scummy has caught my eye.
hiplop- Same as MrCurlyNoodles.
SMRP- Based on my scumread of Smudger. He may be mafia, but I don't have my eye on him.
Belisarius- I originally put him under Worrying, but I don't have any basis for that other than a gut feeling.

Worrying

Kim- May have tried to buddy with Belisarius, and made the comment about being open with thoughts, which I thought was strange, considering your experience.
AzoriusSenate- For the claim on SMRP's hammer based on the quality of his posts. And I don't like his logic.

Scum

Smudger- His stats on the wiki say he's subbed out of all except one of the games in which he's town. Those are big red alarms to me. And I think, if SMRP really is town, he might be trying to frame for a mislynch.

Spoiler: I Said I'd Post This
This is my offsite game. Also, the second person to post claimed mafia. It was stupid, and he got lynched for it, and he was town, but he did. So there, @
Azorius
. http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthrea ... ia-5-Day-1

hiplop wrote:Always look on the bright side of
life!
doo! do doo, doo do doo
do doo do
?

:P

UNVOTE: Belisarius, VOTE: Smudger. If anyone thinks I shouldn't, please tell me why.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Bluebird »

In post 202, AzoriusSenate wrote:He's ASKED to be hammered. Do you understand what that means? If he is truly town why would he ASK to be hammered when his win condition is to kill the mafia. It's shady as hell and frankly even if he is town I don't want someone who is going to surrender that easy later in the game. Obviously I want scum lynched before him if he truly is that bad and is town but what the hell are you thinking when you ask to be hammered.

I'm not sure why he's asking to be hammered; asking to be hammered
at all
is going against your win condition. I agree that we don't want someone who's going to surrender easy. I'd like some answers from him before anything happens.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Bluebird »

In post 206, AzoriusSenate wrote:
In post 205, Bluebird wrote:
In post 202, AzoriusSenate wrote:He's ASKED to be hammered. Do you understand what that means? If he is truly town why would he ASK to be hammered when his win condition is to kill the mafia. It's shady as hell and frankly even if he is town I don't want someone who is going to surrender that easy later in the game. Obviously I want scum lynched before him if he truly is that bad and is town but what the hell are you thinking when you ask to be hammered.

I'm not sure why he's asking to be hammered; asking to be hammered
at all
is going against your win condition. I agree that we don't want someone who's going to surrender easy. I'd like some answers from him before anything happens.

Why is he not worrying you in your "reads list"? I feel like asking to be hammered shouldn't be "shrugtown".

He
is
worrying me- just not as much as those I ranked as more scummy. Basically, I put him as "shrugtown" because of the SRMP/Smudger conversation going on before now. I think Smudger is scum. He had an argument with SRMP. I interpreted that as a MvT argument, with the goal of incriminating the town, in this case SRMP. If both flip mafia, that was quite an excellent fake argument. If SRMP flips mafia, I stand corrected- I think his current behavior (asking for hammer notwithstanding) can be contributed to either chat mafia or unfamiliarity with this medium. If Smudger is mafia, he's successfully gotten us close to mislynch. I am not saying SRMP is above suspicion.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Bluebird »

In post 242, Smudger wrote:
@Bluebird
please state the reason for your FOS/scum read

As I have stated earlier, I scumread you because your stats indicate that you subbed out of every game that you were town, one entry notwithstanding. Also,
your
conversation with SRMP was what convinced us to lynch.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Bluebird »

@
Kim
Hope your mom will get better

I'd like to ask why everyone is suspicious of me. I'm reading my name at the top of everyone's lists, but nobody's giving any reasons.

I'm still looking at Belisarius, Kim, Azorius, and Smudger. I'm completely convinced Smudger is scum, but I'm still reasoning out the others.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Bluebird »

In post 270, Smudger wrote:
@Bluebird
what is there to reason, there is not a lot to look at, only 11 pages. are you in other games or just trying avoid conflict?

I don't have quite the time everyone else seems to have. I don't have time to do in-depth analysis until the weekends.

In post 272, Smudger wrote:
In post 263, Bluebird wrote:I'm still looking at Belisarius, Kim, Azorius, and Smudger.

this is interesting when you consider this

In post 263, Bluebird wrote:I'm completely convinced Smudger is scum,

if you are convinced why are you not voting for me now? and why consider me, still?

VOTE: Bluebird

I've noticed you've got a second completed town game in your stats. Haven't checked it out yet, but it's making me think. I thought that since you had pulled out of all your town games except one, you are likely to be scum.

In post 270, Smudger wrote:
@Bluebird
what is there to reason, there is not a lot to look at, only 11 pages. are you in other games or just trying avoid conflict?

In post 253, AzoriusSenate wrote:
In post 34, hiplop wrote:
In post 33, Belisarius wrote:
In post 26, Witch_Hunter wrote:@ Belisarius: Do you actually scumread Bluebird, or is your vote still random?

Random. I have one townread and no scumreads so far. That still helps. PoE is potent.

If anyone is unsure of who to vote; consider the expierenced player ignoring common play/ my posts

This is just a theory but I think he saw pressure on him from hiplop and decided to eliminate him thinking nobody would notice.

You are talking about Belisarius, right? and both pronouns refer to the same person? I may have misread this at first, but I don't think so.

These were the posts that caught my attention. I'll answer the others later.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Bluebird »

In post 278, Smudger wrote:
In post 276, Bluebird wrote:I've noticed you've got a second completed town game in your stats. Haven't checked it out yet, but it's making me think. I thought that since you had pulled out of all your town games except one, you are likely to be scum

OMG.. did you read this>~~~?

In post 246, Smudger wrote:
In post 244, Bluebird wrote:As I have stated earlier, I scumread you because your stats indicate that you subbed out of every game that you were town, one entry notwithstanding. Also, your conversation with SRMP was what convinced us to lynch.

do you know why I subbed out of those games? no you don't. I had a real life issue that required me to sub out of all of them at the same time, go check you will see it all happened basically on the same day.

honestly you think thats a scum read do you?

as for my conversation with SRMP, you didn't vote him, so I didn't convince you did?

D: Whoops! I thought I'd read everything, but I guess I didn't. Sorry about that...
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Bluebird »

In post 248, Witch_Hunter wrote:
In post 244, Bluebird wrote:
In post 242, Smudger wrote:
@Bluebird
please state the reason for your FOS/scum read

As I have stated earlier, I scumread you because your stats indicate that you subbed out of every game that you were town, one entry notwithstanding. Also,
your
conversation with SRMP was what convinced us to lynch.

@
Bluebird
: Let me check one thing here - are you just talking about yesterday, or do you still scumread Smudger right now?

I was talking about yesterday. I'm not really scumreading him anymore, though I still have some reservations. It was stupid of me to not research in depth, but it seemed a legitimate reason to me until the faults were pointed out.

In post 266, Witch_Hunter wrote:
Spoiler:
@ Bluebird
: Can't speak for the others, but here's why I'm suspicious of you: your case on Smudger is odd. If you believe SRMP's lynch was masterminded by scum, a more logical act would be to accuse me of being behind it, not him, since I played a more direct role. Yes, they had that horrendous series of quote walls back and forth. After a while, I only skimmed those posts briefly, and probably others did the same. They made SRMP look bad, granted, but it's not as if he needed much help doing that. But while Smudger pressed SRMP, I was persuading the other players.

I also tried to convince other people to either join the wagon, debunk the case on SRMP or provide an alternative (eg, post 177, post 179, post 200).

Finally, hiplop briefly unvoted SRMP, uncertain whether he was scum or upset town. Remember why he decided on scum and voted on him once again? Post 204: because hiplop scumread you and you defended SRMP.

Therefore, out of the 4 non-Smudger votes, I have direct responsibility for my own, helped convince for MrCurlyNoodles and AzoriusSenate's and tried my best to persuade everyone else. You, indirectly, convinced hiplop. Nowhere does Smudger play a decisive role in this. That's why you suspecting him for that makes me somewhat suspicious of you in turn.

Ah. I thought that Smudger had a larger part. It could have been confirmation bias, but I thought that his conversation with SRMP was aimed at making SRMP look Mafia, as I have stated before. Some of the players appeared to be influenced at least a little bit, like you.

As for hiplop being influenced by me- that was not my intention. I didn't think that me defending him would be a reason for her second vote on SRMP, but that's an oversight on my part. I thought SRMP was town, and I said that.

In post 300, Smudger wrote:
In post 64, Smudger wrote:
In post 47, Bluebird wrote:If someone's serious voting on page 2, I want to know why.

who me or the other serious vote on page two?

Bluebird you never chased this, or responded to my question, why?

I thought it was obvious, but I meant both of them. I never chased it because I thought the reasoning had been explained.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Bluebird »

In post 387, Kim wrote:@
MrCurlyNoodles
, @
Bluebird
: Were you ready to vote for and/or hammer Bel?

Not really. I hadn't read the thread between the last time I'd posted and the time he was lynched; I'm a bit miffed, really.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #427 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Bluebird »

In post 390, Witch_Hunter wrote:
@ Bluebird:
On topic: What do you think about what's going on today?

I think there's a good case on Kim, and a good case on Witch Hunter. Altogether, a lot of WIFOM has been going on. I think Smudger's largely cleared, I don't have enough on Curly, so nulltown, and Witch Hunter or Kim could either flip scum. I just skimmed the thread, so I'm going to go back, read the stuff from my last post, and give a few cases.

My play sucks? Thanks. :/ I'm trying to fix it. Next week is going to be better to me. -.-
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Bluebird »

Quick note: My lurking recently is because of things coming up in RL I should have expected but didn't. And procrastination of those things.

Did I ever answer that question about my lynch preferences? I don't think I did. I can't say much, but currently I'd like to see some more from: WH, Kim, Curly, and then Smudger.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Bluebird »

In post 447, Smudger wrote:I have a question for everyone,

what is your take on MCN?

I'm thinking he's town right now, based on the last few pages. It's more process of elimination-type reasoning - Witch Hunter is a bit suspicious. I was looking back, and I saw in Belisarius's last post, he said this:

In post 358, Belisarius wrote:I'm a VT.

Scumteam stands as Kim and Bluebird. Curly's play today is town.

I'm worried about the fact WH wasn't mentioned at all, really. The comment about Curly could probably be a red herring, and I'm not sure scum would've bussed.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Bluebird »

In post 460, Bluebird wrote:

I'm thinking he's town right now, based on the last few pages. It's more process of elimination-type reasoning - Witch Hunter is a bit suspicious. I was looking back, and I saw in Belisarius's last post, he said this:

I'm worried about the fact WH wasn't mentioned at all, really. The comment about Curly could probably be a red herring, and I'm not sure scum would've bussed.

What does everyone else think about Belisarius's post?
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Bluebird »

In post 472, Witch_Hunter wrote:
In post 460, Bluebird wrote:

- On my not being mentioned: see posts 408 and 411, where Kim and I talked about this from a different angle. My take is, he didn't mention Smudger or me because his strategy on Day 2 was buddying up to us. What do you think?

- Are you really saying Kim and you are off the hook because that would be bussing, yet you suspect me of bussing Belisarius? What I am missing here?

- Also, your take on Kim would be appreciated.

/Off topic, feel free to ignore, but I'm curious: What is it you do in RL that makes you so busy the rest of us look like hobos living in a library, in front of the computer all day? :mrgreen:

1. I didn't think of that. But it would seem that he would say you two were town if he was still trying to buddy, if not throw around more WIFOM. I realize that is a horrible post to interpret, but it's an important one, nevertheless. (Also, I completely forgot about Smudger because I wasn't looking for him.)

2. I'm not saying that Kim and I are off the hook, just that I think it would be unlikely Belisarius would bus. Please direct me to where I said you were bussing him.

3. I've got a null-town reading on Kim. He seems generally agreeable, which I suppose could go both ways. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Has anything caught your eye?

4. School. Because of this, it's the time of year I probably shouldn't have chosen to play at, with projects and whatnot. I have an opening around noon, but I also have a bad prediction rate of the time it takes me to post. Then I have now, and possibly later in the evening. Weekends are better usually, but projects, yeah... Also, long phoneposts are a pain.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Bluebird »

I don't intend to hammer until I've decided that Kim's the best vote. Now that I've read the case against him, I think I'm going to consider it and wait for what everyone else says. He does seem the most reasonable vote, though.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #506 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Bluebird »

Hey! 500 posts. A good, round number.

I'm still thinking WH is scum, so I'm going to go get my case for the next time I post.

Noodles I'm reading as null.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Bluebird »

I don't have any time to type out anything of substance, so here goes:

Hah, NKs. My case basically comes down to "Witch Hunter was universally townread and he hasn't been killed yet."

I know I'm playing horribly, and that's all my fault. I know lurking is anti-town behavior. Scumhunting can be somewhat passive, can't it? I'm lurking because I'm busy and dumb enough to think I have time when I really don't.

If you think Scum!me would be stupid enough to NK two people who strongly suspect me without someone noticing, well. You're wrong.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #516 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Bluebird »

In post 514, Witch_Hunter wrote:Bluebird, now I'm feeling worse about it than before. I can be awfully competitive at times, and I'm taking this game a bit seriously, but I don't want to be a dick who spoils others' fun. I know I'm no great player either, it's just that I'm putting more time into this than I probably should. :facepalm:

And hey, regardless of how this game ends, I'd really like playing with everyone here again - provided SRMP has learned how to format his posts.

So, if you felt offended by anything I said, please don't take it seriously - that's just me being an idiot. Once more, sorry. We cool? :oops:

I agree. :] Yeah, sorry- I thought I got that across. :neutral: But really, this is not the time of year for me to decide to do this.

In post 515, Witch_Hunter wrote:Back on topic, I can only imagine I'm still alive because there were more valuable townread players to be killed first.

I had an idea about how to conftown one of us three, making things a little bit clearer. Any reason we shouldn't have a massclaim today?

I don't see why not. I may be thinking the same thing you are.

To elaborate on my earlier post: Which Hunter was univerally townread pretty much throughout the game. My would-be point about his hammering all town is now null because he actually hammered one town and one scum, which is intersting- would Scum!WH hammer his scumbuddy? Points for town. Though I'm still looking at you, sort of.

Also- I went back and reread our ISOs. There's some interesting stuff going on here that caught my eye.

Spoiler:
In post 341, MrCurlyNoodles wrote:
In post 336, AzoriusSenate wrote:Let me make something very clear guys. The lynch IS going to be Bel today. Whether you guys accept that now is on you. If you accept it now it's going to be a lot easier on you later.

What is this?

In post 337, AzoriusSenate wrote:As far as other lynch candidates if Bel was dead, I'm looking at Witch and I'm looking at Smudger.

What is THIS?

Now I'm even more confused. I absolutely saw the potential in Bel to be scum and Azorius to just be angry town, though I wasn't convinced it was true, but what is this^^^? :P I can't decide whether to just be astonished or amazed at the audacity/arrogance in that first statement or a little peeved or laughing or what. That's a lot of certainty that we're gonna vote for someone with no backing so far. And more than that what's your case on Witch of all people? Smudger many people have tried (and mostly failed) to make cases against, but no one in the game has thrown an actual accusation at Witch. If you have one I'd love to hear it but I'm honestly completely baffled that it's even in your mind.

"it's going to be easier on you later" what does that even meeeeaaaan?

I'm sorry this post is so rambly and not well put together but I'm literally that guy in the mind blown gif right now. If you have some legit arguments please tell us. Idk if this even changes my opinion on you. I'm just confused. You confuse me :P

I thought this was either frustrated town or incredulous scum; indirectly, he's defending Belisarius.
Earlier in the game, he really played up the newb angle. And, today, his only post was full of rambling speculation and WIFOM.

Sooo, @
CurlyNoodles
, what was with the interaction with Belisarius early in the game? What made you think he was town? Do you know why scum would say you're town and Kim and I are scum?

@
Witch Hunter
, what do you think of Curly's play so far, and am I really thinking what you're thinking? Don't really tell me if I am, though.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Bluebird »

Very sorry- I'm also the 1BPS.

My original plan was to stay active and try to pick out only scum, then get a failed NK. Which, admittedly was a pretty lofty goal, and I completely failed, except in RVS, which doesn't count. My "obvtown" play needs work, obviously.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Townie
Bluebird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Bluebird »

GG, everyone! Loved playing with you all. Thanks for the advice... I don't really have any for anyone, unfortunately.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”