Mewbie 1472 ~ Game Ovah~

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

In post 449, Pharphis wrote:
In post 448, XLAV wrote:See! Hopkirk and Guyett!!!
I knew it!

Ok, I was only somewhat confident in hopkirk, and had no clue on partner. I didn't have any solid reason against hopkirk, though.
That's where I was stuck D1. I knew there was something wrong there, but I had nothing to back it up.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

Scum qt can be released.

Good show guyett.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by Guyett »

I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by Guyett »

Some IC thoughts

King Kenny - You need to get more into the game, tbf you set yourself up as an easy mislynch.

XLAV - your reckless way of playing is quite fun :) However for next time remember to watch the votecounts so you don't accidentally hammer, get a claim before hammering and don't claim too early, it only narrows the NK pool. Just remember to keep arguing your cases and listen to other peoples cases if they make sense. I think once you get into the game more your reads get really good... post was really really good :)

Karlos4 - You're pretty good at scumhunting... just don;t get distracted so easily. I think you were on to me quite early but pharph and XLAV distracted you from me.

cheesetovey - I like your inquisitiveness but you gotta stop sheeping people so much. Also try not get too apathetic when the pressure is on you... fight back!!! don't go down quietly go down kicking and screaming :)

BipolarChemist - Very very good scumhunting. If you work on getting your opinions and reads out there more so people listen and take note you'll be doing much better. I think at one or two points you had hopkirk or myself but you let other peoples reads influence your own. Looking forward to see how you do in future games :)

Pharphis - You obv towned with your little gambit but it was plain to see from a scum point of view that you were a VT (I say as much in the scum QT). In future try not do a gambit like that as someone could easily mistakenly hammer you and also by doing it you narrow down scums NK pool (scum are hunting for town PR's remember). Also once you obv town'd you didn't really do much leading of the town, if you are a universal town read start asking questions and putting people under pressure. Otherwise very good game.

Alexecllent - I was a little worried when you replaced in having played with you before and seeing what kind of player you are, unfortunately ( well fortunately for myself and hopkirk) you didn't really get into the game too much.

Hopkirk - really good game, you were being universally town read up until the last day and it was only your 1V1 with XLAV that made you look scummy. I had to vote XLAV and go 1v1 with him when he voted me but as soon as you voted I needed to unvote as it made us both look like obv scum. Otherwise excellent game :)
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
cheesetovey
cheesetovey
Goon
cheesetovey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:03 am

Post by cheesetovey »

yeah, you pushed on him a bit with no avail
cheesetovey
cheesetovey
Goon
cheesetovey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:04 am

Post by cheesetovey »

oh don't read that last post
cheesetovey
cheesetovey
Goon
cheesetovey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:07 am

Post by cheesetovey »

thanks for the advice guyett
cheesetovey
cheesetovey
Goon
cheesetovey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:12 am

Post by cheesetovey »

And on your Karl kill you got lucky, him being the tracker
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Guyett »

Yes we got lucky but the options for the night kill were narrowed from {XLAV, Karlos, Cheese, Bipolar, Pharph and Alex} to {Karlos, Cheese, Bipolar and Alex} due to XLAV's VT claim and Pharph's VT play.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In retrospect i agree i shouldn't have voted xlav until someone else had, but it was my first scum lylo where i've had a partner so i wasn't sure how to play it.

People who suspected me eariler on should have looked for more reasons as overwise there is no pressure there and nobody will join you on the vote thus no pressure will be made.
Pharphis
Pharphis
Townie
Pharphis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Pharphis »

In post 459, Hopkirk wrote:In retrospect i agree i shouldn't have voted xlav until someone else had, but it was my first scum lylo where i've had a partner so i wasn't sure how to play it.

People who suspected me eariler on should have looked for more reasons as overwise there is no pressure there and nobody will join you on the vote thus no pressure will be made.
I couldn't find any reasons. Just gut motivation and going out of my way to find reasons when I don't have any to start is pretty difficult :p
XLAV
XLAV
Townie
XLAV
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:13 am

Post by XLAV »

Lol, I never expected to live through until the last DP. Anyway, good game.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Mina »

Goodbye.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”