Mini 2297 | Conception | Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (isolation #200) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1643, Flavor Leaf wrote:Weird thing right now is Hugir using stuff that requires us to trust their word on seething that happened and acting as it’s fact is something I don’t like.
I mean that's why literally I've been spending half of the time explaining why I wouldn't be lying about things I say. That's where "even if I was scum" thing is coming from. To show that I have no reason to lie about things I'm saying because it wouldn't make sense as either alignment for me.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #201) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1644, Flavor Leaf wrote: Wait, there’s probably only one kill per night anyways.

There might not be Multitasking scum then.
Let me tell you why scum must have multitasking.

We know that scum has the following:
1. Some sort of factional ability
2. Their role
3. Factional kill

Unless you're assuming something silly like 3-men scumteam, one member has to perform more than one action to fully utilize their kit via pigeonhole principle.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #202) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1647, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, but that’s just as much a reason for why you would do it like that as scum.
:shrug:

It really all boils down to this.
Why intentionally choose a hard and risky path when I can choose much easier path and achieve the same result.
For one of the laziest player in this site, that is simply unthinkable for me.
Like it's actually very frustrating. But I can't blame it on others not knowing me. That's not how the game works at all.
Therefore I gotta keep on trying.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #203) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1652, Flavor Leaf wrote:Idk if there’s proof for #1
It's in flipped scum's role PM. It says "your PT has all your factional ability explained."
Like if scum only had factional kill as an ability, why would mod go through all that instead of, you know, just stating that scum has factional kill in the role PM?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #204) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1512, Narration wrote: Malediction (Passive): As a disciple of Malediction with …, you have access to a vacuum located here, where you will receive knowledge of your factional ability.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #205) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1659, Flavor Leaf wrote: You’re saying it’s hard and risky, but I think it’s helped you so much more.

If that’s the case, why do anything risky as scum? Because the reward is usually too good to pass up.
See that's what I'm talking about risk vs reward.
If I can take the easier path to achieve the same thing, why risk?
If paying a dollar and paying a dime achieve a same result, would you pay a dollar?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (isolation #206) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Hugir »

Like you can just go look at it yourself.
Decide yourself if you were in same situation as me, would you triple the effort just to achieve the same result that could be done by 1/3 of the effort?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #207) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:48 am

Post by Hugir »

Hebi flaked on me loooooooooong time ago, before the game even started.
The only time I was able to get her to post something was back then near the end of D2 when I was in V/LA and basically pleaded to make a post.
Such is my fate when I'm hydraing.
Alisae's love hydra game all over again.

With that said
In post 1654, Flavor Leaf wrote: And you’re the only one besides Feysal with an action that seems to be unlimited, so it really doesn’t apply to anyone else herr
ID had an unlimited role. So did Kawaii's.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #208) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Hugir »

Oh to not discredit Hebi
She did offer me an insight N2.
That was about it.
That's also why I took a jab at her when I lolclaimed scum.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #209) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1661, Flavor Leaf wrote: Then it’s Furt and Keeper.
That's where I am at right now, yes.
I'm still taking my time to go over things.
But honestly I don't see it changing unless you scumslip very hard, and even then I might not even notice that due to how I'm sure on this.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #210) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Hugir »

I vastly prefer furtive because roleblock.
But honestly I'm beginning to think it doesn't even matter who I vote first because scum will no kill and we'll probably have to settle it MeLo.

Also I prefer to drag this day a bit while I keep thinking. There is also one of my favorite gotcha-scumtell that can only be seen in ELo/MeLo.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #211) » Tue May 02, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Hugir »

Btw explain to me where you found furt obvtown today.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #212) » Tue May 02, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1657, Flavor Leaf wrote: Furt being a JOAT like makes sense in a possible scumFurt world.

Idk, i kind of like the one way Loverizer in this setup here, and think they’ve answered well today.
I like to think roleblock as a factional, because literally all of the roles are single-roles. Maybe except Aisa's role, since it's multiple roles combined into one, but it was still one role nonetheless.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #213) » Tue May 02, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1668, Hugir wrote: I vastly prefer furtive because roleblock.
But honestly I'm beginning to think it doesn't even matter who I vote first because scum will no kill and we'll probably have to settle it MeLo.

Also I prefer to drag this day a bit while I keep thinking. There is also one of my favorite gotcha-scumtell that can only be seen in ELo/MeLo.
Also I'd like to use most of this day to squash any sort of "Hugir is scum" arguments.
So if y'all dare, bring it. Come up with anything, even anything outlandish.

Because I already know what shit I'll have to deal with next game day, and I'd rather do it now when I'm actually motivated, since my motivation tends to fluctuate very hard.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #214) » Tue May 02, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1669, Hugir wrote: Btw explain to me where you found furt obvtown today.
Because all he really did today was "you can't possibly be serious."
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #215) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Hugir »

In post 1677, Flavor Leaf wrote: Hugir's like the only one pushing some type of agenda, either alignment this game.
I'd like to call this "trying to solve the game." My agenda is to try to win this goddamn game.
Which, by the way, is getting exponentially unfun when the rest are just not talking, posting once or twice a day, or just going "uhhhh" as if I didn't post any of this.
Or making silly comments, like this one.
In post 1678, Flavor Leaf wrote: GreenScumHugir kills Hell Froze Over Night 1
Why would green scum ever hit IC N1 when Rauth literally said "we're not hitting IC" to explicitly avoid both factions killing a same player.
If you really like your "alternating scumkill" theory, it would make more sense for green to kill in evens and red to kill in odds.
But that kinda throws away the "Hugir greenscum makes sense with kill" part doesn't it?

I know I said bring it however outlandish it can be, but come on man.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #216) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Hugir »

In post 1678, Flavor Leaf wrote: but like, furt scum do any of this weird stuff, one liners, kinda doing nothing, no reasoning push?
Now idk how furt plays, but from your exact sentence, cross out the word "furt" and read it to yourself. And read it out loud.
Just feel how it rings in your ears.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #217) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Hugir »

In post 1679, Hugir wrote: If you really like your "alternating scumkill" theory, it would make more sense for green to kill in evens and red to kill in odds.
But that kinda throws away the "Hugir greenscum makes sense with kill" part doesn't it?
Yes, assuming this throws away the furt-roleblocked-N1 theory too.
Based on what Rauth said, green killing IC N1 makes 0 sense. Switching alternate kills to green-evens makes little sense for green-me nor green-furt.
It's kinda like scum do not have alternating kills, ain't it?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #218) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Hugir »

I don't know why but you're being incredibly dense here FL. You've been literally alternating back-and-forth between "Hugir's mech solve makes sense but I gutread him scum" and "I gutread Hugir but mech says he's scum" this day.
As if you're trying your darndest to deliberately keep me in scumpool. Is that your agenda?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #219) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Hugir »

I've been thinking about this game for 18 hours today. I need a break.
But jfc man
I understand if it's furtive or the keeper doing this, but when my townread is being dense it's actually tilting
And imagine getting tilted in a mafia game
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #220) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Hugir »

Like Demon Slayer FL was nothing like this
In that game he actually made sense
In this game he’s not making any sense

What’s causing him to do this?

Is it paranoia? No, I don’t think so. Paranoia is a read-based feeling. Paranoid person doesn’t say “gut says town but mech says scum.”

Is it a TMI? I don’t know how anyone can think that this setup would have alternating kills. I don’t know how anyone can just blindly assume that scum has to kill even if it can end up killing themselves. It’s just a weird assumption to make. I can’t tell if it’s TMI or piece-matching to fit the narrative of me-scum.

Also he has been keep forgetting the key factor of today, which is the fact that my action was hindered. Why is he ignoring this? He knows that I can’t be lying about this. He said that I have an agenda to push, and knows that if I was green I need to lim scum today so I wouldn’t falsify any results because that’s what scum does to
mislim
, and town-I would also claim my result truthfully because, well, I wanna lim scum. And yet he is ignoring this piece.

Actually, Feysal was the only one who even commented about this. I mean I disagree with what they said because other than the reasons I gave earlier, I also think ID’s role wouldn’t exist with someone who is secretly strong willed (yes I just thought about this).

Is FL actually scum here and am I wrong on one of the reads? Something has been off about him all of this dayphase today and I just can’t place what or why.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #221) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Hugir »

Dear RNGesus why have you given me this role? Why couldn’t you just have given me something like doctor so I can just be nightkilled two nights ago and chill in dead PT? Is this karma for letting bussing Alisae slip by in Demon Slayer? Like “GIF I prithee to carry this game but thou shalt have paranoia-inducing roll in a multiball.”
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #222) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by Hugir »

I’m going to sleep and look at this again with fresh mind tomorrow
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #223) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:08 am

Post by Hugir »

Hugir, you said I'm being nothing like Demon Slayer, but I literally flip flopped on you over and over to the point I ended up saying you were most likely scum on the day before I died, so Idk what you're getting at with that.
In there you made sense in mech talk. You talked sense into me remember? But in here you’re being dense on the mech side.

Like maybe I’m just applying the things wrong because singleball vs multiball, but I know for sure that scums wants me reeeeeally dead via lim because they’re too scared to nightkill me. So I’m actually hyper focusing on why people are including me in the pool. They want me dead today at all costs. Redscum most likely truly believes that I’m green scum. Green scum would want to lim redscum here but they wouldn’t mind me dead here either because I can step on their parade real hard.

Like look at this
In post 1696, furtiveglance wrote: Also, I really do believe AD as well - I'm pretty sure that the greenscum thing is a redscum ability, and why wouldn't AD want to take down the other scumteam?
Repeating the same thing again with “oh why would he lie” when I literally went over this, as if he didnt even bother reading my post. Not even “oh I disagree.” Like this isn’t town.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #224) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Hugir »

Like just compare what Feysal posted today vs what furtive posted today
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #225) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1687, Flavor Leaf wrote: It doesn't make sense for me as scum to not just go along with you here because I could have just stuck with Furt/Keeper.
Why would you? Scum wants to lim scum too. So they want to make sure as well. Like, I know that I’m gonna be scrutinized due to my role. I’m looking at how people are approaching my slot. With that said, I guess you could be intentionally taking the weird angles to scenario check things.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #226) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Hugir »

The big question is, why choose Enchant as scum? It is easy to say how that was an excellent choice because Enchant was a cop, but how could Furtive have known that? It seems to me that it would have made more sense to tie yourself to someone more trusted, or even to claim you had loverized your partner to mislead the town. Instead choosing another player from the POE pool would only reduce the number of town executions you could push for.
Why would town choose to use the role period
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #227) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Hugir »

Trying to save Abnegation is something that makes even less sense for scum. I got a sense of urgency from his post 1357 where he voted Hugir. He later said he would not mind ActionDan or the Keeper either, and switched to the Keeper. He literally said he would have preferred what have since become our main suspects or flipped scum, over town Abnegation. I can't think of any scum motivation for that, especially when his supposed partner ActionDan was voting Abnegation. Okay, maybe if he was Benediction he could have known we were wrong about Abnegation and genuinely wanted Malediction to be executed, but I find Hugir much more likely to be the last Benediction than him.
Actually the only people who really tried to push Abnegation was you and AD. I and FL were vastly against it until the deadline, I think Enchant wasn’t hyped about the abnegation either, ID idr but I don’t think he was pro-Ab lim either. Keeper was all like “policy miller before elo” at the deadline but that’s not really a push.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #228) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Hugir »

Hell, I even voted the keeper when I was in E-1 that day, even though I didn’t count on that wagon to form.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #229) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Hugir »

You know I’m actually beginning to think that scum’s plan is to just lurk until town just lollim me out of role scrutiny
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (isolation #230) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Hugir »

Now I feel bad for saying lurk

Take care
Sanity over game
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (isolation #231) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Hugir »

Sit tight y’all
I am currently working on a longpost between my work downtime on my phone that contains 0 mech.
Please look forward to it.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #232) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Hugir »

This might be the longest post I’ve ever written in my entire mafiascum career
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #233) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Hugir »

If y’all refuse to look at the mech side, you can look at his D1 when Rauth was still alive.
In post 16, furtiveglance wrote: Lovely to be here
This here was most likely a crumb. So I guess as far as his knowledge goes, he is a lover.
In post 168, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: IceDragon70

Wolfy vibes
This is his first vote on ID in D1. Noting that it came right after AD’s longpost and his vote. And yet his reason was “wolfy vibe.” Could be a coincidence. Let’s keep going.
In post 258, furtiveglance wrote: UNVOTE:

I would like a bit more info about IceDragon70's role, because that Benediction speculation must have come from somewhere.
This is his ID unvote. This time it follows right after Feysal’s unvote. Once is a coincidence. Twice? Not as much.
In post 292, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: The Keeper

Quite sus vibes at the moment
This is his first stand-out vote on this game. We’ll keep this in mind.
In post 310, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 304, BlueSnakelet wrote: Something related to what their role might be.
Explain
Fiiiiiish.
Although, I played in this site long enough to know that stuff like this can come from curious town. So this one is actually null. However…
In post 312, furtiveglance wrote: I haven't really got into this game yet, sorry. I'll go and read again
Why is he apologizing here? He voted them for “sus vibe.” And no unvote. Weird post.

After that he votes me. I get it. I was only half invested due to moving. After that, he gets prodded, comes back…. And
In post 412, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: Goldfishfromthemoon
????????

This was the VC at the time -
In post 405, Narration wrote:

Day 1 Count III

Rautherdir (3) - ,
Hell Froze Over
Enchant (1) -
Hugir (2) - , The Keeper
IceDragon70 (1) -

Not Voting
- , , BlueSnakelet, GoldfishFromTheMoon, Hugir, KawaiiKame

Notes
  • With 13 remaining, it takes 7 to form a majority.
  • Mod ISO is here.
  • Tell me if any mistakes exist or questions missed.
  • I am V/LA until Good Friday.
  • IceDragon70 and BlueSnakelet are V/LA until Wednesday.
  • Prodding furtive and Kawaii.
  • Hell Froze Over is a disciple of
    Invocation
Day 1
concludes in (expired on 2023-04-07 17:55:00)

Why an unvote and go for goldfish here? I asked him then and his answer was:
In post 416, furtiveglance wrote: Not sure who else to vote
And then after that
In post 425, furtiveglance wrote: I guess I could always sheep the IC

VOTE: Rautherdir
He votes Rauth, claiming that he’s sheeping the IC. And what posts come next?
In post 426, Rautherdir wrote: Hmm. To be honest I was baiting to see who would agree with my stance or not, thus why I kept mentioning it as a possibility throughout the day. As mentioned Benediction would probably jump onto something like that as a chance to be town... so after reading through again (Unfortunately not everyone has commented on it, was hoping a bit more time would offer that but nope.)

Enchant I admittedly wasn't going to get much information on from this play given they were the person I pressured to do this. They handled it well enough though.
ActionDan also responded well to it, asking the mod directly.
furtiveglance made a fairly small post about it, but didn't entertain the possibility either.
Feysal admitted it was a point of understandable confusion but was on the side of it being both malign. (Though I like Feysal more then furtiveglance for town, despite the ordering I put here.)
The Keeper... I'll admit I'm not sure about their response, but I think they were saying they expected Benediction to be scum
IceDragon actually entertained the idea of Benediction being able to be benign

Hugir I'm not sure about, might have been a typo of next instead of never, the sentence makes a lot more sense the second way. None of their other posts clarified their view of this.

I don't have any information from my play on other players as they didn't respond directly to it, nor have they posted much for other reasons as well.

No one else really commented about it... But I'll say that IceDragon also seemed to be trying to get town read by me earlier, and several other previously stated less then towny posts.
UNVOTE: Enchant
VOTE: IceDragon
This. Look at the time difference. It’s only 14 minutes. It could be a coincidence. But is it? Let’s look at the situation around it.

1. During that time, there was only 3 days left in the deadline and Rauth was the biggest wagon, even without the furtive vote.
2. That longpost heavily suggests that he made that post in an attempt to look town and turn the wagon around on his opponent wagon, ID.

With that said, that Rauth post was not a readlist. It was how people reacted to what he claimed to be the “flavor reaction test.” Something that can be quickly written without looking back for stuff as much. This suggests that the Rauth’s longpost was hastily written due to pressure of the deadline. I may be biased, but do you know what this looks like?

A pressure bus vote. If I’m right, I’m gonna see him unvote after that long post very soon.

I feel like if furtive was town and was really lost on who to vote, he would’ve sheeped the IC first instead of voting, say, goldfish.

After that is my infamous “blue locktown Occam’s razor” shitpost and Rauth just saying “pls vote my counterwagon uwu”

And then look

Look

It’s coming

Here it comes
In post 462, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: IceDragon70
[insert that one gif of group of folks going “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh” here]

=========
I’m making a separate section here just so I can display this gem.
In post 431, The Keeper wrote: My dissatisfaction at the lack of motion in this situation is significant.

There seem to be a large number of familiars in this game and all waiting for an Isaac. The day started so strong, I believe one of the wagons we have may be the correct one to run with.
The wagons at this point were either ID or me. They said this… while voting me!

=========
In post 512, furtiveglance wrote: Ambition sounds sorta Maladiction, but maybe that's town indicative? Idk

UNVOTE: for now
After ID longpost and claim, he yet again unvotes.
Once is a coincidence. Twice could be coincidence. But third time? Nah man.

As Americans say, “three strikes and you’re fucking out.”
In post 515, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 514, IceDragon70 wrote:
In post 513, furtiveglance wrote: Malediction sorry. I deliberately misspelled it to look like I'm not Malediction
I love that you are admitting it.
Wanna vote Rauther instead? Did you see my reasoning against them?
Sure, I can see that claiming to have been 'baiting' to explain away a previous statement could be seen as scum backtracking.

My best ChatGPT impression^

Seriously though, I have mixed feelings. In one of many games I lost recently as town, another player deliberately didn't share their true viewpoint in the hope that scum would act a certain way (Klick in Hollow Knight), but I don't think that's quite comparable to this instance.

I'll join you, why not?

If I had to choose another vote today, it would probably be Enchant. When Abnegation made that joke, I did actually ISO Enchant, and I didn't love what I saw. So maybe we could queue that one up for tomorrow.

VOTE: Rautherdir
A bus vote after ID’s claim. Also please do note that his first thought was “dude could be malediction.” This is not a town assumption. This is a benediction assumption. This assumption can only come from green scum who has roleblock. He prob bussed here because he no longer wanted to be associated with his checker buddy with anti-roleblock claimed. I don’t think he expected Rauth to be limmed here. Truth was that he was quick limmed via deadline.

By the way…. Do you remember when I said keep his first original vote in mind?
In post 599, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 154, The Keeper wrote: Invocation is the means to obtain both Benediction and Malediction. Affiliation with either is yet to be decided, I'd rather neither as the
freedom to invoke both and maintain balance
is crucial.
Bolded is what I'm talking about.
In post 292, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: The Keeper

Quite sus vibes at the moment
:^)
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #234) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Hugir »

I was gonna go “I want hammer because I deserve this”

But what’s the point? It’s not like I’m playing this game to be rewarded. Only to suffer.

VOTE: furtive
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #235) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Hugir »

Oh yeah somebody said something about mech resolution thing during N3. That was clearly a problem of resolving my role and AD’s role. I redirected the deflector to himself remember?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #236) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Hugir »

(Mod actually confirmed it to me that the problem was indeed between my role and AD’s role)
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #237) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Hugir »

Like if I’m wrong, then so be it. No regret. But rereading D1 kinda sealed it for me. I can’t be wrong here.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #238) » Wed May 03, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Hugir »

Also somebody speculated whether ID’s role persist for all night. Idk why y’all think he would target Feysal over claimed parity cop.

But this can solve this.

@Mod: Does IceDragon’s anti-redirect last for one night or the entire game?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #239) » Wed May 03, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1719, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1702, Hugir wrote:
The big question is, why choose Enchant as scum? It is easy to say how that was an excellent choice because Enchant was a cop, but how could Furtive have known that? It seems to me that it would have made more sense to tie yourself to someone more trusted, or even to claim you had loverized your partner to mislead the town. Instead choosing another player from the POE pool would only reduce the number of town executions you could push for.
Why would town choose to use the role period
I thought I was a likely kill target N2 and wanted to take down a scumread
You know I might actually believe that.
You had enchant as redscum after all.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #240) » Wed May 03, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Hugir »

You know what’s funny
When I was working on that longpost I actually looked at the D1 with forced assumption of furtive-town possibility. But in the end it was above or “whole lotta coincidences”
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #241) » Wed May 03, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Hugir »

If it looks like a duck
If it swims like a duck
If it quacks like a duck
Then it is a ________.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #242) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Hugir »

Eh I could technically be lying there. Only I can ask mod this and get an answer after all.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #243) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Hugir »

And it’s not like any of y’all thought I was lying about being redirector
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #244) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Hugir »

In post 1726, The Keeper wrote: I am unable to focus on the reading, and i need to do self care. Hugir is certainly interesting...
Just read one post. Post 1713. It’s in last page.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #245) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Hugir »

In post 1724, Flavor Leaf wrote: My immediate response into this game was that both Furt and ActionDan were scum.

I’m just going back for it.

Annoying if Hugir is scum, but they worked for it, and not really getting much else anywhere else besides Feysal, which I like their posts and think they’re town on top of Flyer Vendor.
Do you still think furt is flipping red here
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #246) » Thu May 04, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Hugir »

lol
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #247) » Thu May 04, 2023 2:57 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1733, The Keeper wrote: I fail to see what shines or sparkles so much in this post?
I stand by my vote there, and I stand by it now.
Statistics have told me that complaining about a lack of drive while being on neither of the major wagons is comical at best.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #248) » Thu May 04, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1734, The Keeper wrote: Because Im sure theres a 3p role that has something along the lines of "tag people, then die".
Am I misunderstanding or are you suggesting the possibility of a third party
In post 1734, The Keeper wrote: I'm still amused they tried to paint me red because I said something which is in their role PM, but is a base philosphy when you're a werido AuDHD who regularly falls into holes.
About this... read the very last part about my longpost. Let me know if you're failing to see why I have that big ":^)" over there.
Also, what's your logic of being Feysal scum?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #249) » Thu May 04, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Hugir »

There are two things that make me suspect Hugir over Furtive. One, the claim about scum being able to poison each other was very specific, and should have tipped ActionDan off if it was a lie, but he took the claim seriously. And second, I believe the roleblocker theory arose from Hugir failing to redirect my flyer, but I'm not sure why blame that specifically on Furtive? Why not the Keeper, you or me?
The fact that he took it seriously means he didn’t believe in his role symmetry that he claimed he believed. And he claimed that he thought me scum and faked a guilty on me for that. Do you understand why I say that that exact thing should clear me?

Secondly, asking why I didn’t think the others as roleblocker… shows that you haven’t been reading my posts. Like I have made this shit clear. Crystal clear. I even posted the full breakdown on “likely/unlikely scenario” explicitly for this. But if you’re asking this… then I simply have no words.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #250) » Thu May 04, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Hugir »

Btw if you wanna know where I got the poison idea to begin with
In post 603, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 601, Abnegation wrote:
In post 599, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 154, The Keeper wrote: Invocation is the means to obtain both Benediction and Malediction. Affiliation with either is yet to be decided, I'd rather neither as the
freedom to invoke both and maintain balance
is crucial.
Bolded is what I'm talking about.
if that’s true, can you guys do invocation a favour and shoot them?
Neither Benediction or Malediction's intent in finding each other is to kill, but something else, though death will be the end result.
It's why I wouldn't have claimed benediction unless I was going to die, even as a last resort.
I won't spoil what it is though.
This read like poisoning to me when I first read it. I intentionally threw the announcing part to make it outlandish (and to reference the demon slayer game that I was in with two announcing poisoners)
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #251) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Hugir »

Actually I will, once again, go over why I crossed out everyone else as a roleblock potential.

1. Feysal - 70% is my read. 30% is the fact that if Feysal was the roleblocker here my action would’ve gone through because redirect wins over roleblock. I didn’t actually explicitly state this because I thought it was obvious, but apparently it wasn’t?

2. FL - literally my locktown read. Like when I say locktown I meant it. There were some questionable moments this game day but ultimately that’s what I resolidified to.

3. The Keeper - I think TK is red scum. Red scum has factional cop ability. I doubt redscum has both cop and roleblock.

And that leaves ____________
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #252) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Hugir »

1a. What’s the chance of someone being secret strong willed when ID’s role exist? (This one I also said at one point this game day)
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #253) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Hugir »

It is The Keeper that isn’t voting
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #254) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Hugir »

It does rely on my word yes.
But I’ve been saying this the whole time about this, why would I lie here as either alignment?

As town or scum I need scum limmed today to win. If I’m lying about my action that means I am aiming for a mislim, which means going to night with 1:1:2 which is a draw.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #255) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Hugir »

Or he lied about scum not being able to kill each other.
Why would he lie there? It had nothing to do with calling me green scum.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #256) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Hugir »

And having both a checker and factional roleblock does seem odd to say the least.
I mean so is having both redirector and deflector, a loverizer in a multiball, “I am a Mason” neighborizer, kawaii-the-“I targeted someone else but got neighborized to Aisa”, and a factional half cop from red scum.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #257) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Hugir »

Heck if you’re unsure on the mech read my longpost
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #258) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1747, Hugir wrote: It does rely on my word yes.
But I’ve been saying this the whole time about this, why would I lie here as either alignment?

As town or scum I need scum limmed today to win. If I’m lying about my action that means I am aiming for a mislim, which means going to night with 1:1:2 which is a draw.
Adding to this, as scum why would I go for a mislim when casing my scumread provides much more genuine result?????
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #259) » Thu May 04, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1752, Feysal wrote:
In post 1751, Hugir wrote: Adding to this, as scum why would I go for a misexecution when casing my scumread provides much more genuine result?
That's just it, I don't think you are. I believe your case makes sense to you, but I think you are genuinely wrong.

That said, I'm not exactly sure myself what has happened in this game either. I expect that revealing actions post-game will prove enlightening for town and scum alike.
As in “I don’t think Hugir is being genuine” or as in “I don’t think Hugir is faking”
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #260) » Thu May 04, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Hugir »

Welp.
I'm not even mad tbh.
I was still town.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #261) » Thu May 04, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Hugir »

Y'all know my reads, not that it matters anymore.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #262) » Thu May 04, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Hugir »

...is what I'd like to say. I knew full well I was kinda fucked since the start of D3, and it's a miracle that I even lasted this long lmao.

I know who the remaining red scum is. To give them a fighting chance, I will not name them. I'm not ActionDan ;)
But to give town an equal chance, I will also list out everything I know. Because I feel like town just gets fucked over due to too many unknowns and I want things balanced out for final showdown that is tomorrow.
Also I'm petty just like that. Had AD not outed me like that yesterday I was actually going to not say anything had I be limmed today :)

- As Rauth said, scum targeting each other for a night kill results in announced poison, but not publicly announced. Only to those who got hit.

- Both red and green scum has factional cop ability. The results are not public if we check other scum faction or our check targets the same target. The side effect of the factional cop ability is that it also protects buddy from a nightkill from different scum faction. This cannot be self-targeted.

- Both red and green scum had every reasons to assume that we were symmetrical.

- I was not honest with my reads at all during Day 5. My goal was to mislim and kill redscum while redirecting redscum to town during the night, securing my win.

- I lied about my N3 and N4 night actions. Roleblocker was indeed a hoax. It was hella fun to spin that random theory out to a full story. Kind of why I like playing scum as same time as I hate playing scum.

These were my night actions.

1. I skipped kill N1. I redirected furtive to furtive.
2. I skipped kill N2. I redirected ID to ID.
3. I killed ID N3. I cop checked [townA]. No public result. Redscum most likely also checked [townA]. I redirected ActionDan to furtive.
4. I killed Enchant N4 (like I said I would). I cop checked [redscum]. No public result. I redirected [townA] to [townA]. This night is most likely when the redscum checked me as well.

So, AMA until this thread gets locked :^)
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #263) » Thu May 04, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Hugir »

You don’t know who I’m rooting for.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #264) » Thu May 04, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Hugir »

Btw not killing 2 nights in a row was the best decision I ever made
I got to enjoy the pure comedy that was Abnegation mislim, the towniest slot in this game

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”