Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Um questions

1) I like being town. Scum involves too much paranoia.
2) I believe this is my...umm...sixth since i returned. But since the site crash can't really go through my games to make sure. My wiki page crashed too. :/
3) East US. You can expect me to come on around now and I'll post whenever I can. At least once a day hopefully. <: )

VOTE: Terrance and Phillip

Oh my god reading their posts were annoying. Please tell me that's going to stop. ;_;
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hmm
@TF: What makes you think that RQS is a scum move?

Also, I'm assuming T&P are going to stop posting like that...but even posting in colors bothers me TBH. :/
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Tue May 01, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 57, Terrance and Phillip wrote:... Glowball was just giving theory discussion in his last few posts before you said that... theory discussion is null.

Denouncing town reads is scummy. Also, you're really stretching your NS case.

I like my vote where it is.

@Rasp: Thoughts on the game so far? You haven't done much.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Rach, I understand why you're doing it, but NS can defend himself. :P

Bork + Kass, what do you think of T&P? Please don't just mention his annoying first post(s).
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Actually anyone can answer that question if they want, but I'm interested to hear it from them.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Wed May 02, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

T&P, convince me to vote NS. Because what you've posted so far about him is not convincing.
Rach, who are you suspicious of?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Thu May 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hey I'm overworked today, so I haven't read much. I'll try to read later tonight, but don't expect much. :/

Just some stuff I picked out...

Rach's read list makes me kinda uncomfortable. The only thing close to a scum read is on Kass, who is a lurker. The null doesn't necessarily bother me.
Also, Rach, lazy posting is a lot better than massive walls like in N1206, no? :P

Chrimi's buddying of Rach makes me uncomfortable. Scum buddied up to Rach in another game I played with her, so I'm mostly uncomfortable for meta reasons.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Thu May 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 133, Chrimi wrote:LS, her reads list makes me just as uncomfortable. That post that was 'buddying' was a reaction test. My next post, that town and null read, was the reads I had gotten from the reactions to it.

You've been buddying her for awhile though...

So have all of your posts about Rach been reaction tests?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 144, Terrance and Phillip wrote:Four pages into the game, we weren't going to be particularly convincing. Seriously.

Also, on reading, I no longer believe NS to be the best wagon, there are some interesting things going on now. Uh, I'm pretty sure we'll have our actual post and new vote tomorrow.

...Ok.

Sorry, I thought you thought the NS wagon was convincing since you seemed to be taking the credit for it on Wednesday.

But now you're distancing yourself from it. Huh.

Guys am I the only one who finds T&P scummy?

@Chrimi: What did you hope to get out of your reaction test?
@Bk: I never replied to your 122. Theory discussion's null, but denouncing town reads is scummy. I never commented on theory discussion in that post, so I don't know why you felt the need to make a comment. Just felt like going out of your way to denounce some town reads yourself, perhaps?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #9) » Fri May 04, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 182, BK201 wrote:iirc someone called glowball town for posting some theory. then someone said it was just theory. then LS said it was scummy to denounce town reads, which is a bit of a misrep since it was just theory. then I replied to LS.

I'm not misrepping anything. TheFool said Glowball's posts were townie. T&P said that they weren't because he had just been posting about theory and theory discussion is null. How am I misrepping anything? Even if it was "just theory" it's still a denunciation, which is scummy. Town reads no matter the reason help a townie find the scum, so scum will do anything to keep doubt in a townie's head. Denouncing an unreasonable town read is just as scummy as denouncing a reasonable one.

Also Glowball posted more than just theory when TheFool said that, so if anything T&P is the one doing the misrepping.

I still don't understand why you had to comment. I wasn't talking to you; I was talking to T&P. Why did you feel the need to talk for T&P?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Fri May 04, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 178, borkjerfkin wrote:
Thomith wrote:i said i have a gut town read on kass as he always plays this way

That argument doesn't really make sense. Wouldn't he play that way as scum too?

Thomith you should answer this.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #11) » Fri May 04, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 187, BK201 wrote:"Town reads no matter the reason help a townie find the scum, so scum will do anything to keep doubt in a townie's head. Denouncing an unreasonable town read is just as scummy as denouncing a reasonable one." Only problem with that is town reads end up on scum as well.

Yes! They do! That doesn't disprove what I said at all though.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #12) » Sat May 05, 2012 8:18 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Chrimi: Oh maybe I didn't make myself clear. What type of reactions to your buddying would make you think "Oh that person's town," and what type of reactions would make you think "Oh that person's scum"

@Thomith:
In post 186, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 178, borkjerfkin wrote:
Thomith wrote:i said i have a gut town read on kass as he always plays this way

That argument doesn't really make sense. Wouldn't he play that way as scum too?

Thomith you should answer this.

@Rach: What do you think of my most recent post about T&P?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Sat May 05, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Don't really understand what's going on with the developing Rasp wagon. Yes, Rasp is coasting but what they've posted isn't really scummy.

We should lynch T&P.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Sat May 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Just a "why I'm still voting T&P and you should too" update...

1) NS case. There's nothing really original there. Everything except the "you didn't vote us for playstyle until someone else did first" thing someone else said. And the actual original part is a huge stretch.

2) T&P denouncing town reads (for link, see link above). He shoots down TF's town read on Glowball just because he thinks theory talk is null. However, glowball had talked about more than theory when TF posted his town read. So not only is T&P denouncing town reads (which is bad for reasons I've already explained if you don't get it please ask), but he's also misrepping.

3) Now, the case in #1 isn't really that bad since it was an early case, right? Obviously he wasn't taking the case that seriously. Well, take note how T&P has pride in the case. It looks like T&P is saying "My wagon is good; you should hop on." Not what he said here. Basically, he's now distancing from the NS wagon since it's dying down. "We weren't going to be particularly convincing," they said. Well, it certainly seems like they were trying.

4) I feel like he's using the hydra excuse to coast. "Oh, my other head isn't here so I can't really do much other than say something incredibly obvious."

It's bette
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Sat May 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

You've gotta at least admit that he's misrepping. Even if you don't buy the legitimacy of the town denouncing tell. In Glow's first post he discusses his opinion on the NS/Thomith interaction. And TBH, Glowball's talking about theory and Thomith, so it's not like he's only talking about theory. He's taking a stance on a player etc.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #16) » Sat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@BK: Hmm? What do you mean? T&P did the whole misrep here.

Glowball's first post discussion of NS/Thomith

One of his theory's post. She's really only talking about RVS because of Thomith. So it's not like she's just shoehorning theory discussion like others have been.

PEDIT: SORRY GLOWBALL I DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE I CAN'T READ =(

@Rach: Yeah I'm saying that T&P's accusation "Glowball has only been doing theory discussion" (paraphrase) is basically false and denounces a town read. Double whammy.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #17) » Sun May 06, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Spoiler: T&P quote #1
In post 253, Terrance and Phillip wrote:... someone saying "we like a wagon not just cause we started it" is something you can find scuminess from? We're scummy for making a less-than-serious remark about a wagon, which had nothing to do with the rest of the post at all. I think this is like when the adults looked too far into the Tale of Scrotie McBoggerBalls... it was complete nonsense, and they claimed it had several things that weren't there. Only instead it's you claiming that saying we like a wagon because we started it means that we're taking credit for a scum catch...

You're kind of missing the point here. This is supposed to tie into point three where

Wait a minute you didn't even reply to the actual point. This is saying that your case isn't original yet you're basically acting like it is (correct me if I'm wrong). The one original point is something that isn't entirely accurate.

You can go off and say "Hey! It was early game man!" all you want. But you should still be expected to make a reasonable case in the early game.

Spoiler: T&P quote #2
In post 253, Terrance and Phillip wrote:Did you miss that, or do you just think he's making stuff up? We were putting forward something we thought was off, get stuff moving, and then other stuff happened. If you see someone do something slightly odd, do you keep them as your number one suspect for the entire day? Heck no, reads change as the game goes on. More stuff has happens.

So we're scummy for changing our mind about a wagon that started four pages in?

Yes, I saw that, that's my entire point 3. As soon as I called you out on your crappy case, you just sheeped away from it. You acted like it was totally unreasonable for me to ask you to justify your case even though it was the case that
you
started! That's ridiculous.

Spoiler: T&P quote 3
T&P wrote:You say that even if it was just theory, it'd still be bad to say that it's not town in post 184. So, let's say the guy giving theory was scum. You're saying we should let someone think that someone who could easily be scum is town for terrible reasoning? No, that's just going to end horribly!

....Um, yes, that would be bad. You clearly had no idea she was scum though since you said that theory discussion was null. Even if you did, that still doesn't make denouncing town reads not scummy.

Spoiler: T&P quote 4
T&P wrote:Looking back, the only reason I think that we would have said that Glowball's post(s) as solely theory is that we're Canadian and so we can't read US English. (basically we stuffed up in reading.)

Mmm, if you say so. I hear scum's prone to misreading when they're being scummy so eh...not sure if it's a good enough excuse.

Spoiler: T&P quote 5
T&P wrote:But we explained why we changed our mind. Because reads change in game.

Not really sure what this is referring to...are you referring to point 3? If so...where did you explain why you changed your vote?

About #4: Fair enough. I'll take your word for it.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #18) » Sun May 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Kass what's your favorite part about mafia?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #19) » Mon May 07, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hm.

@T&P: Yeah, it does suck when scum is obvtowned into LYLO. It also sucks when there are few legitimate town reads to go around because scum keeps on denouncing them.

Whatever though. No one seems to see the case (even though a few people have said "Oh LS has a nice case!") so I'll UNVOTE:
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #20) » Mon May 07, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

AS YOU WISH.

VOTE: T&P
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #21) » Mon May 07, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Also,

In post 293, Kassadin wrote:?. playing :P

How does it feel to not be doing your favorite part of mafia Kass?

-----

@TF: About why you're voting Rasp: I...guess? :S I definitely agree with you about disagreeing about BK. If anything, he started scumhunting more after the votes piled on. NS though...not sure I get what you're saying. Are you saying that it's because others aren't saying anything? Or that Rasp isn't saying anything?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #22) » Mon May 07, 2012 10:25 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 342, Chrimi wrote:Sorry, LS, I lied.

I don't like lying, but it was for good.

:(

You used flattery, buttered me up, all of the tricks in the book.

Oh well. I'll look into BK. I thought he was scum on my reread but then thought he was towny on my reread but can't remember why for the life of me.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #23) » Mon May 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I can confirm that Rach makes a lot of noise and elaborates a lot on stuff. It's why we kept her alive as scum in N1206. That was a bad mistake since she was doc but meh.

There's a difference between how Rach posted then and how she's posting now though. Chrimi, do you see what I see?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #24) » Tue May 08, 2012 9:06 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 373, Terrance and Phillip wrote:Okay, there are three days left in deadline, and there's one wagon which looks like lynching.

If we wait till L-1 for Rach to claim, we may not have time to assemble a new wagon.

We truly hate to no-lynch day one, we assume we're all familiar with the maths behind this.

So, we don't feel we're out of line in asking Rach to claim.

BAD BAD THIS IS BAD.

No, we don't claim at L-2 just for you, scum. That's bad.

@Chrimi: I've already said what I see. Now what about you?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #25) » Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 409, Chrimi wrote:Yes, I am seeing what you are seeing, if you have already said what you are seeing.

Oh oops. I thought you were referring to something else. I haven't already said what I see. <_<

So you don't see anything then?

In post 365, Terrance and Phillip wrote:Would you rather have a bunch of wrong town reads, or few accurate town reads?

:/ I don't see why you don't get it. You're not a town white knight for destroying people's town reads. It doesn't work like that.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #26) » Tue May 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 412, Chrimi wrote:I am seeing what you are seeing, I never said I didn't see more.

How cryptic.

Anyway, Rach still is making a lot of noise...but she's not including CONTENT. In 1206, under that layer of noise there was always stuff. Not here.

Do you see that Chrimi?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #27) » Tue May 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 415, RachMarie wrote:Ok I am back from the doc in Oakdale, now will go through ISOs and get back with a vote and a case.

Just do this and we'll be all good. ;)
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #28) » Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 423, Terrance and Phillip wrote:... uh, that's a little harsh, but maybe we use the term 'white knight' a little differently. Meh, we honestly don't see any reason not to argue town reads just as fiercly as scum reads, to not debate them cuts down on an avenue of discussion, and we honestly don't see any benefit to letting a townread we disagree with slide.

There's a difference between what you did and debating a town read though. The way you posted was like "Lol no, Glowball was only giving theory he's not town." That's not really debate, that's destructive. A more reasonable way to debate a town read would be something like...I dunno, "Why do you think Glowball's recent posts are town? We felt they were just theory."

You're right, there is absolutely nothing wrong with debating a town read. You just didn't...really debate it.

---

I'd like to see a T&P lynch today, but it's looking like Rach. I'm not up to lynching her until we see her case though.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #29) » Wed May 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 443, drmyshotgun wrote:I'd say lynch is somewhere between T&P to RachMarie.

Who do
YOU
choose?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #30) » Wed May 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Rach where is that case? :O
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #31) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

And Rach finally delivers. Some of the stuff is from my case or I've said, but everything I haven't said is glorious. : )

PEDIT:
Just in case anyone wasn't aware T&P is at L-1 not L-2.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #32) » Thu May 10, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Uff. Well this sucks.

UNVOTE: T&P

@Rach: He could be faking it h/o I'm not taking the risk. Tracker is a very weak role, so if I were scum I would choose it for us.*

Rach who do you think is scum?

We're not policy lynching Kass today. Bk I want to lynch you just for suggesting it.

I'm afraid town's going to scramble and Rach is going to be the lynch. I'm kinda ok with this.

*Please don't comment on this if you're just going to disagree with me. I don't want to get into a theory discussion/set up spec. We don't have time.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #33) » Thu May 10, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 491, drmyshotgun wrote:Also, Rach, claim.

Rach is only L-2.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #34) » Thu May 10, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Weren't you just complaining that we don't have time, Shot?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #35) » Thu May 10, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@ELMO
the votecount's wrong. Shotgun's voting BK.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #36) » Thu May 10, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Quick read of his ISO. Bad things I pulled out...

BK defended the town read denouncing.

Thinks both Rasp/Kass are good lynches. They're both
easy
lynches.

Hops on the T&P, who is now town, wagon fairly easily.

Wants to policy lynch Kass instead of, you know, someone useful.

I like this wagon.

VOTE: BK
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #37) » Thu May 10, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Basically, this is how things look right now.

We have two wagons. BK and Rach.

We have three people not voting. I'm not sure what wagons they came from ATM.

We have BK, who is trying to waste a day via policy lynch.

And we have Chrimi, who for some reason hasn't unvoted the Un CCd tacker.

TL;DR five people need to move their votes now.

In case you guys aren't aware...

In post 1, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:13) Day 1 deadline is set for 12 days, Day 2 for 9 days, while every Day Phase thereafter is set for 6 days (before adding any banked time).

So I'd like to bank at least SOME time. A day would be nice, but I'll settle for like 10 or 12 hours.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #38) » Thu May 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I'm pretty sure the fact that he said it 18 pages ago is the point...
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #39) » Thu May 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

You AREN'T getting a Kassadin lynch. Stop wasting our time.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #40) » Thu May 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 545, BK201 wrote:You wasted
my
time with that post, LS.

...Oh.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #41) » Thu May 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

BK...don't claim.

Shotgun, we still have like over a day left. We have not yet reached "Claim before L-1" zone.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #42) » Thu May 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

We're not lynching Shotgun today either...but I think you understand that.

I understand that we are going to lose three days of DL tomorrow and that we get banked time.

HOWEVER we are not going to do stupid things in order to achieve the little banked time we have. Nor are we going to do stupid things and waste the little banked time we can achieve.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #43) » Thu May 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

BK can you put your vote on a serious wagon. By that I mean yourself or Rach.

It's shaping up so that either Rasp or Chrimi is going to have the hammer... One of those is less awesome than the other.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #44) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 563, BK201 wrote:thanks for lynching me with absolutely no case guys.

In post 509, Lastsurvivor wrote:Quick read of his ISO. Bad things I pulled out...

BK defended the town read denouncing.

Thinks both Rasp/Kass are good lynches. They're both
easy
lynches.

Hops on the T&P, who is now town, wagon fairly easily.

Wants to policy lynch Kass instead of, you know, someone useful.

I like this wagon.

Just what I pulled out on a cursory read.

Chrimi and Rasp need to HAMMER. I want as much banked time as possible.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #45) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

You just got hammered.

The rules are unclear whether or not you can post in twilight. It says "once you are dead, you are dead so no bah posts," but says nothing about posting in twilight. So I say post some reads quickly. And if you have time, elaborate in a separate post.

PEDIT: ...nevermind you already did
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #46) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Typically games with the "no bah post" clause also don't allow you to post in Twilight. But he didn't specify so meh.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #47) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

You really think BOTH of our VIs are scum?

Highly unlikely...
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #48) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Ohoh I misread. Sure.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #49) » Mon May 14, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

VOTE: RachMarie
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #50) » Mon May 14, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Any results, T&P?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #51) » Mon May 14, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

hey dr do you think rach is scum?

same with you glowy glow glow
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #52) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hello again, Om!

Rach do you think Shotty's scum?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #53) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 618, glowball wrote:I think Rach is playing a terrible game whether she's town or scum.

Rach is actually a good player, which is why her lack of scumhunting is bad.

Om, tell me what you think of Rach when you post, k?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #54) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

pedit: *shotgun

sorry if I offended you shotgun...I know I would be.

Chrimi what was your motivation for buddying up to Rach in particular in the beginning of the game? Why did you choose her?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #55) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Shotgun:

In post 619, Lastsurvivor wrote:Rach do you think
Shotty's
scum?

But I guess you didn't notice...:P

No vote Kass?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #56) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 627, glowball wrote:I don't have experience playing with Rach. I actually haven't played forum mafia for like 6 months so can you tell me a little bit more about your experience with her?

I explained earlier in the game, but I played with Rach in her first game (N1206, mostly lost to the crash). In that game she posted a lot of very long walls. However, within those walls there was always a lot of scumhunting and content.

In this game there's just a huge contrast. The walls are gone (which is an improvement), but there's no scumhunting. At all. She always focused on going through posts and questioning them. Here, she's just the town cheerleader. She's asking us to do this or that, ranting about lurkers, etc. She's just trying to look busy.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #57) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

It makes me wary. I mean, tracker's a fairly weak role so I wouldn't be surprised if scum wasn't worried about them finding anything and just left them alive for the ML.

I'm positive Rach is scum though. So let's lynch her.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #58) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Rach, who is your strongest town read?

Who do you think Shotgun's partners are?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #59) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hmm...so you suspect Shotgun, Kass, and who?

Also, who's your strongest town read in dis town? I understand finding a third scum definite scum read might take time, but a town read certainly should not.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #60) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Actually, Rach, why don't you just do a full reads list? That might clear up the situation.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #61) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

TERRANCE AND PHILIP IS NOT THE TRACKER.

I AM THE ONE SHOT COP. RACHMARIE IS SCUM.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #62) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Oh wait Rach was just hammered. Fuck I didn't need to do that. :-|
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #63) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Wait yes I did. Rach is scum she was my result last night.

Since we have a vig, and an innocent child, T&P is not the tracker. Vig should shoot him tonight.

I didn't out my investigation because I wanted to find out Rach's partners.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #64) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

It's alright she's scum. We just missed some info...

If anything it was a town tell so gratz!
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #65) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Also we banked 8 days. So gratz guys!
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #66) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:20 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

VIG PLEASE SHOOT T&P TONIGHT. HE IS SCUM.

WE HAVE YOU, AN INNOCENT CHILD, AND ME, THE ONE SHOT COP WHO GOT A GUILTY ON RACH AND LEAD HER LYNCH.

Rach, no, I got a guilty on
YOU.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #67) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Basically, here's the thing.

1) We have a vig. Confirmed. Two deaths last night.
2) We have the innocent child, shotgun. Confirmed.
3) We have me, the 1 shot cop who got a guilty on you and lead your lynch. Not confirmed, but basically confirmed if you look through my play today. I tried to find your partners and was fairly inefficient because of how quick the lynch happened.

T&P, YOUR PARTNER, IS A PHONY TRACKER. THIS WILL BE CONFIRMED WHEN YOU FLIP.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #68) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Why didn't I check T&P? He was the Un CCd tracker.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #69) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Obviously if I had I would have still got a guilty but eh. Wasn't worth the risk.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #70) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

At last vote count you were at L-2
T&P voted you (BUS)
Then Thomith voted you

Thus the one scum is probably off your wagon.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #71) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Also,

In post 752, Thomith wrote:oh my bad, then i guess om is null, also if you were a cop would you really investigate a claimed power role that hasnt yet been countered?

No I wouldn't but Rach asked.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #72) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Who here didn't believe that scum invalidated town tells?

Because you all should have believed me. :3

(This is a serious question, not gloating)
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #73) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I'm...honestly not sure.

I've been looking through Rach and T&P's ISOs for connection clues or whatever. Rach rarely ever mentions TF. Same with T&P. If TF were scum though he would have been bussing the hell out of both of them. so not sure if he's scum...

You, Om, were vocally against the Rach lynch. You tried to derail it even though it was clear it was happening. And of course she flipped scum. Your predecessor never voted scum and has voted all dead townies (and Kassadin who I'm pretty sure is town).

Chrimi has basically been invisible all game. He defended Rach (more than just his "reaction test"), voted shotgun etc. He wasn't on either lynch D1. I think he's a good candidate.

So I think scum is in the group {TF, Om, Chrimi}. That's like half the players in the game excluding myself...

Why is Thomith scummy, exactly?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #74) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Kass do you think Thomith is scum?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #75) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Yeah I see what you mean...

Actually the quickhammer yesterday was pretty scummy. Thomith could have been trying to end the day as quickly as possible if he caught onto my soft claim yesterday and knew that I would not have been swayed.

However, I'm pretty sure no one caught it except for maybe you Glow...
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #76) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Actually he didn't even need to catch on. Perhaps he knew the lynch was going to happen and panicked...
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #77) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Well I wouldn't have claimed if Shotty hadn't used his innocent child ability. I kinda freaked out when I saw that and realized that there was one PR too many <.<

I think Shotty would have died either way though regardless of if I claimed or not. So it was for the best.

Anyway I'll boot TF out of my suspect pool and make it {Om, Chrimi, Thomith}. I'll see how Thomith connects with our two dead scum.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #78) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

*Shotgun

<_<
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #79) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Yeah really. That's basically what I mean by "he's invisible."

Thomith seemed very eager to vote for Rach. Perhaps the scum strategy was to bus her? <_<
Thomith very softly bussed T&P. By that I mean he "liked [my] case against him" and then hopped off of it for BK a few hours later.

Rach interacts with Thom frequently, but only attacks him once. She also interacts with T&P a lot too, but attacks him (to be fair, he's the only active person she attacks). T&P rarely mentions him.

Sure I'll put my vote here.

VOTE: Thomith
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #80) » Wed May 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Thomith is at L-1.

And I'd rather not have another quicklynch today. <_<
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #81) » Wed May 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Also why are you a good candidate Chrimi?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #82) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 830, glowball wrote:LastSurvivor, how do you feel about the fact that as an un cc'd cop you've been passed over twice for the night kill? First drmyshotgun, claimed innocent child(reasonable) and then Kassadin who just turned out to be the vig but was unclaimed.

I'm surprised. Extremely surprised.

You aren't doubting my claim are you?

And honestly, Kass being the two shot vig was the
last
thing on my mind. In fact, it was the worst case scenario because, if I was still alive, I was going to bring up policy lynching him today because I didn't want him to fuck up the lynch like he did yday.

It makes sense though now that we look back on it. Why would the vig have shot Rasp N1 instead of Kass?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #83) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Yeah I have no idea why scum killed Kass. He'd be the best person to bring into 3P LYLO. The simplest reason I can think of is that they caught on based on his behavior at the end of the day and wanted to prevent another clear.

Om is the one that wanted the vig to claim...FTR.

Also, again FTR, Elmo isn't putting the deadline counter up but we must have like a deadline of like over a month. Let's not quicklynch again today, k?
21 Days.
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Fri May 18, 2012 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #84) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

(I'm not suggesting we use the entire thing but...<_<)
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #85) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Or we have 21 days. That's close!
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #86) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Chrimi...was there any reason you chose to defend Rach in particular for your reaction test early in the game?

SK actually links with Rach and T&P VERY well. Unfortunately he didn't do much else to make him scummy. Om, otoh, is being scummy on his own and was very much against the Rach lynch. I don't like that.

I'm personally torn. I'm positive it's between the two of them.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #87) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

PEDIT: When I say positive, I mean pretty sure. Since I've already set the precedent for positive meaning "I have a cop result on this person and am 100% certain" <.<
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #88) » Fri May 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Why even bother being secretive about it though? Do you really think you would have gotten NKd? And, if so, why is that a bad thing? You're presumably a VT, so isn't it better for you to die VS a PR?

And if you knew Rach and T&P were scum, why didn't you vote for either of them?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #89) » Fri May 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 861, Chrimi wrote:Lastsurvivor, I did not know they were scum.

I asked like five questions in that post.

You chose to ignore four of them and tip toe around the other one.

Anyway, if you
suspected
that Rach and T&P were scum, why didn't you vote for either of them D2? Also answer all those other questions.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #90) » Sat May 19, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 864, Chrimi wrote:I really don't remember half of this game xD If you want to lynch me for it that's fine, but I have no clue *shrug*

:-|

I'm asking you questions about something you had just commented on. Did you suddenly forget the events you were commenting on in 854?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #91) » Sat May 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I disliked this exchange from Chrimi:

Spoiler: the exchange
In post 334, Chrimi wrote:I just got home.

I'm reading your case on T&P now, LS.

Get that vote back on there! That's not the LS I know, to just back down like that!

In post 335, Chrimi wrote:
T&P wrote:Looking back, the only reason I think that we would have said that Glowball's post(s) as solely theory is that we're Canadian and so we can't read US English. (basically we stuffed up in reading.)

Besides the rest of the case (Which I agree with completely), this part sticks out as a scum excuse so bad... It's like when you buy a new house and there's nails sticking out of the wood.
That bad

In post 337, Lastsurvivor wrote:AS YOU WISH.

In post 340, BK201 wrote:
In post 304, Terrance and Phillip wrote:

I, Phillip/2birds1stone don't feel particularly motivated/compelled to vote anyone; however, Terrance wants to sheep the Rach wagon.

VOTE: RachMarie

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Censored by Terrance
Alright you have a decent case LS. @Chrimi, I also don't like when people park on a wagon and leave. this above quote + LS's case is why imma vote the hydra. I don't like how you can throw out disclaimers in case things go bad by saying for example "I don't really want to vote this person, but my other head does, etc etc". A hydra should act as one being, not two people that share a vote and can save themselves with disclaimers.
UNVOTE:

In post 342, Chrimi wrote:Sorry, LS, I lied.

I don't like lying, but it was for good.

(People are starting to jump on this T&P case, I better join them!)

Sorry LS, I like your case but BK is more important at the moment. I jumped on to see if he would follow, and, sure enough, he did.

e]

TL;DR: Chrimi votes scum T&P in order to vote town BK. How convenient. And then he voted T&P because he "saw something"...which he never explained what AFAIR.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #92) » Sat May 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 889, glowball wrote:It bothers me that Om decided to post elsewhere and has nothing else to say on Chrimi.

Kinda.

Unfortunately only Chrimi or Om can be scum so...
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #93) » Sat May 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 894, glowball wrote:
In post 891, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 889, glowball wrote:It bothers me that Om decided to post elsewhere and has nothing else to say on Chrimi.

Kinda.

Unfortunately only Chrimi or Om can be scum so...

Really? You aren't worried about TheFool, I have a town read on him I'm just afraid to let him slide and then be horribly shamed lol

I'm not too worried about him nor you. I'm pretty sure it's between those two though. Both Chrimi and Om have done things that are quite scummy, plus they both fit with the scum team quite well.

TF doesn't really fit with the team. In this post he would have been bussing BOTH of his buddies. He was the first person to seriously vote Rach. He voted T&P. I dunno, he would have to have bussed hardcore throughout the game.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #94) » Sun May 20, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

TF should still talk more though. We need all the town to help choose between the suspects. Chrimi and Om are useless since they're basically saying "HE'S SCUM AND I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY" so...
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #95) » Mon May 21, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 977, glowball wrote:Also LastSurvivor you played a great game which is why I was buddying you and trying to seem nonthreatening I knew if I had you on my side it would be fantastic because you were so great leading the town. I'm sorry if you feel I played you but I thought you were wonderful even if you couldn't see me as scum. To be fair I wasn't nearly as scummy as some of you and I didn't give you much to pin to me. Most everyone who called me scum didn't have a solid reason it was just gut or PoE and when someone is actually participating and assumingly town you have to have a better case than that. I wasn't trying to down play anyone's gut but if you want to be better at mafia you guys really need to work on building better cases on actual facts especially if you ever leave the Open Queue

You being scum was totally a "What if..." that I thought of constantly. Your constant waffling in the endgame was really making me worried, but I just interpreted it as active scumhunting. There were so many more scummy people out there.

I really should not have trusted you after you lynched Thomith though. :/

@T&P: You know, that's the first time I've ever tried using the "derailing a townread" tell. It worked...but you were bussing. <_<

Amrun used it in a normal game I played with her and it worked fantastically. :P
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #96) » Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Chrimi, stop being scummy :(

I'm actually pretty embarrassed by how this game turned out just...FTR ._.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #97) » Mon May 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

As in "This-is-probably-the-most-embarrassing-game-of-my-mafia-career-so-far"

Return to “Completed Open Games”