Open 463: Black Flag Nightless (Game Over)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Meta says they're town, so they're town. Bad Piggy.

Vote: Piggy
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 6, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: Piggy

Let's speed lynch her just for lulz.

You vikings and your meat. You just can't wait for dinner to be prepared, can you?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 8, Thor665 wrote:Indeed, I'm already fermenting some honey, so time is a wasting.

We have to cook it, yknow!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 10, Thor665 wrote:I know, but everyone else is lurking, so they're allied scum ducking the wagon. It is known.

They think the cooks poisoned the meat? What slander is this?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 17, Thor665 wrote:Why were you just kidding about the v/la?

She means OS's V/LA.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Post 32 is the best post all game in the comedy dept.

In post 48, absta101 wrote:
In post 37, Thor665 wrote:^^^
That.

Why unvote?

I got a town read from his OMGUS vote.

Why was it scummy for me to unvote?

I did read over all the posts that came up while I was asleep, but I don't really understand how you did this.

In post 49, absta101 wrote:well 'OMGUS'.

...what, exactly, was the point of this post?

In post 52, absta101 wrote:I believe I would've voted absta if I were you. The reason being I didn't comment on anything, I just voted.

lol-selvoting. It's always fun when people can be convinced to vote themselves.

Or are you trying to pull some sort of "What would I do in your shoes" thing?

In post 54, absta101 wrote:To get reactions and to get involved.
It wasn't random. I chose Equinox because he didn't comment on piggy's waggon and someone else was already voting him.

You didn't do that, either. Why is Equi a better wagon than you?

In post 59, absta101 wrote:
So you're going to consciously do something scummy and say "oh well done you get a Town read" when you're called on it?
No. I reviewed what I did after Equinox voted me to see if his vote was warranted.

So you're pointing out how you're scummy for us, is that it? I'm all for scum shooting themselves in the foot, but jeez, man, you could make it harder than this.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 64, Cerulean wrote:

Voided, do you have any thoughts on the Piggy wagon thus far? It's kind of weird that you comment on absta but not that Piggy wagon you essentially kick started.

Well, for being one who doesn't like the "inevitable" RVS, Piggy certainly hasn't been trying to move away from it. Post 46 does say there's one scum on the wagon, but that's it. No analysis (or guesses) as to who, no attempts to suss out people on the wagon now that there's stuff to actually work with, and what she does say is more or less site meta at this point that means practically nothing.

In short, she's still a good wagon. Absta's a competitor, though.

P-EDIT: Maybe that's why you don't understand, Thor.

Now stay awake or I'll shave that beard while you nap!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 82, Cerulean wrote:Voided - you say there have Ben no attempts to find the scum on her wagon, but piggy did say in who was scum on her wagon and why. It might be a little flimsy but it's still an attempt.

Fine, there was an attempt in the early stages, but as I said, that's pretty much all she tries prior to me saying she hasn't done anything. Now, I'm not trying to say that my attack in that regard spurred her to post (though it'd be slightly funny and more incriminating for her if that's true), but any good analysis (or attempted analysis) is still hard to find there.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 89, Cerulean wrote:Voided - what do you think about sixty's case on piggy?

Well, I disagree that it feels contrived. As for the meat itself, points 3, 5, and 6 (all of which relate to her wagon analysis, or lack of) are pretty valid. I mentioned before that I found a distinct lack of analysis for her wagon (even for a non- to semi-serious RVS one) to be rather off and farily incriminating, so I am glad that someone else agrees with my own findings in this regard.

(Point 4 also leads in this direction, but her mentions of the lack of Equi and such aren't the main focus so i'm omitting them. The point about mentioning Absta as being scummy but not bothering to develop that point is pretty good, too).

In post 90, Soul2277 wrote:Voided's 60 along with the following post feels like a bigger absta scum read while still calling piggy a good wagon and staying on her without really explaining why she's a better wagon.

I explained why she's a good/better wagon in that post, though...

(and how she compares to dirty dealing mafia where she was town)?

I've practically forgotten what her posts were like in DDM because I didn't really read them. Stupid fake post restriction.

I guess I can take a gander during my break in college tomorrow, though.

In post 91, Cerulean wrote:
You seem a little more uptight than I'm used to.

I'm tired, Tammy. It's past 1:00 as I'm making this post, and I think I posted what you're quoting only 2 hours earlier, so I'm probably a bit more snappy.

In post 101, Thor665 wrote:I think your Voided lean makes sense.
I don't grok the Equi lean at all.

So...more explanation forthcoming

In post 112, Equinox wrote:
In post 90, Soul2277 wrote:Seeing two scum leans pushing absta also makes him feel more likely town

Uh, come again?

Are you aware at all of her scumreads, or are you asking for the sake of asking?

In post 113, Cerulean wrote:And yet you make not one comment on sixty or their case on piggy even though you say she's coming off as more honest. Why is that?

Good point. Based on what Equi said in
his
her most recent post, Sixty's case should've been in the range to actually see it.

Soul, could you elaborate more on why you feel Absta is town?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

I should be more annoyed than I am. But then it's Thor, so...

I still want something beyond "lol counterwagon", though. Otherwise I can just say the same thing about Absta <_<. (Hint: This means that is terrible reasoning)

In post 119, Soul2277 wrote:Meta. Meta explains absta so well (specifically while hard to describe it's his act play style where he just acts and plays). Artemis fowl being the example given (while it has 25 pages isoing him gives an idea of style and he mostly posts short).

But this explanation does nothing to explain why what he's said is scummy.

Me and OS are both male even though I'm like anime.

I thought you were female, Mehdi? :eek:

And unless I'm seeing the wrong 60 that post focuses on absta not piggy.

Meh, sorry. Point being, I gave reasons for why I suspected both of them. I still don't really like Piggy, though, which is why I'm still voting her.

P-edit: It's a secondary reason for absta. Do you think both scum bussing is likely in a white flag set up (well with the extra black rules).

Not to me, I don't think, but I'd wager that its still likely that scum would bus. If there are people who have a history of hard bussing in the 5p Vengefuls, I think its entirely possible they'd do the same in this game since Lylo is basically like a vengeful where both scum are the GF.

In post 118, Equinox wrote:
In post 116, Voidedmafia wrote:Are you aware at all of her scumreads, or are you asking for the sake of asking?

Soul2277 was pretty clear about their scum reads, so, yes, I was aware. I just didn't see how that necessarily led to "absta101 is probably town."

Ah, I see.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 143, Thor665 wrote:What does this have to do with Absta?
I'll toss in 'beard' if you like. Heck, I'll toss in this quoted reaction if you like that too. Happy?

No opinion on any of my other opinions?

What's so hard to understand? Voting me and saying "lolcounterwagon" wouldn't get me anywhere for switching from PIggy to Absta without reasoning behind it. Why should you be any different?

As for the other part, I admit I haven't looked over your posts with a fine comb.

In post 144, Soul2277 wrote:
Voided I've been calling absta town. He's a town read not a scum read.

Fine, fine. That doesn't change my point, which you've neglected to actually address.

And voided quote yourself then with what you said toward piggy and what you said toward absta (before I made that post). The main point isn't that you haven't talked about both is that the amount of talking you've done on absta felt higher then how much you talked on piggy before yet you kept your vote on piggy.

~Mehdi

Stuff about Piggy
More stuff about Piggy (more specifically the 1st point; the third also applies)

vs.

Stuff about Absta

I'd say I've talked about both of them equally overall.

In post 147, absta101 wrote:and i'm only on your 5th ISO post.

What happened to that "Oh, dear, I may be wrong on him" attitude?

(also, 5th ISO? So you're just responding to me, is that it?)

Bullshit question. I know i'm town therefore his waggon will always be better than mine.

But I know I'm town, yet don't know if you and/or Equi are town. Therefore, if Equi is called scummy for something you also did (or didn't) do, why should I not call you scummy for it, too?

What answer did you expect?

(psst, it was semi-rhetorical.)

You think i'm scum for this? Explain the scum motivation.

It's not a question of "scum or town motivation" its the fact that the actions you've so clearly described are scummy, and since you're talking about yourself, its akin to shooting yourself in the foot.

Explain this.

Um...you just quoted it.

No you haven't.
- The only times you 'explained' your Piggy read was when Cer asked you about him.

That'd be "explaining my read," thank you. Also check 116 (or around there).

- Post #60 is dedicated to me yet there's no explanation for why i'm scum.

It is?

(Goddammit, I don't want my meta to be "writes tons of walls" or "spams responses", people!)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 174, Thor665 wrote:
In post 167, JesseSheffield wrote:Answering someone's question, then immediately following with a reactionary question that may or may not really do all that much in terms of scumhunting, it just seems like the appropriate thing to say like,

This was commenting about how he didn't know alignments?

Do you like to try to ask questions that have absolutely no relevance to what you're quoting?

In post 189, Cerulean wrote:Hey voided - I know you don't want your rep to be writes tons of walls or spam responses, but your responses to things are falling pretty flat. Like you're not really engaged but are trying to keep busy.

Having to keep on doing that is lessening my, ah, activeness in replies, that's true. Also, I have been focusing on another ongoing game more than this (the one we're both in) and never actually meant to be in this one (though I'm not going to go "Baw, I don't want in here! *replaces out*" as that's unfair to CFJ or anyone else who might actually like me being here.

In post 151, Soul2277 wrote:That is the point on absta. Do I have to explain how similar play in two games with one being town and then attacking him for an aspect in a previous town game is bad? Honestly haven't read or experienced his scum play but when the argument is on something he's done as town and that the way he did this game to get a town read quickly look town I'll think of him as town.

I still find that the way he did it was scummy. If he did do something similar in another game, that's fine, but I still find it as scummy.

Response to sentence 2 (or 3) of my last post would also be nice even though it wasn't directed at you.

~Mehdi

146? I don't really get what you're asking me to do (or rather, what I'm supposed to respond to)?

In post 152, Thor665 wrote:
I don't know, I just am.

...That's it? Seriously?

Vote: Thor

(part 1 of 3-4 posts, broken up so I'm not walling.)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 155, JesseSheffield wrote:
In post 60, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 49, absta101 wrote:well 'OMGUS'.

...what, exactly, was the point of this post?

What useful information can you get out of an explanation of a fluff post? Do you honestly believe you're going to be able to get a read from that answer?

That wasn't the point of asking that (to the latter)?

In post 161, PiggyGal15 wrote:
That post was just... horrid. Really really horrid. So there's 7 pages now, and all you're doing is reiterating what's already been said, just phrased slightly differently?

I don't see much that's just rephrasing (unless Thor said stuff). Do tell what is.

p-edit - the fact that you're still not saying what's worth noting in that quote just makes me all the more sure you just posted that to make yourself look busy and active.

See, like, her post right above this one. Thank you for not looking!

In post 183, Cerulean wrote:
Who do you think is bussing right now?

To be frank, I don't know.

In post 200, Cerulean wrote:
I'm
almost
always fun to play with. But you know what? You're cute. Tell you what...867-5309...shhh...don't tell anyone.

Lol. Good one. (Yes, this is fluff. Shaddup, I thought it was funny.)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 206, JesseSheffield wrote:
Voided: I'm leaning scum here. I don't get good vibes from players who pander a bit to other players and that's what I'm getting from Voided. You can't force someone to understand your point of view but if you consistently sit back and let others ride over your thoughts I'm thinking its probably because you don't really want too much attention on yourself.

People are riding over my thoughts? Who, when, where, and how? Owait, you mean these quotes?

Quote 1: How is that riding over my thoughts? I amended a statement I made, but the core of my explanation is still there and wasn't overturned.

Quote 2: Well, no one's riding over my thoughts, unless you find fault with me basically saying "I agree with Sixty.". or unless you have problem with me using "pretty valid" or "I think" in the post.

Quote 3: Gonna have to elaborate here.

Quote 4: How is this wishy-washy? Do you have a problem with me amending incorrect statements now? And how is the last part not full of conviction (which, btw, I don't recall Soul ever actually answering. Do correct me if I'm wrong, though.)

is all wishy-washy without conviction play. I've rarely found wishy-washy players to be pro-town players and the convictions Voided do give are all short-sighted and honestly, fairly baseless.

Baseless? You can quote my stuff and say it "lacks conviction" all day (which you honestly haven't explained clearly), but if you're going to call my case baseless I'd sure as hell like to know
why

In post 212, Oversoul wrote:Hey all
Post tomorrow

In your hydra, I hope. <_<

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Anyway continuing what is you current read on both right now. Not how much you've talked exactly, but just what is it.

Both are still scummy to me. Absta's been pretty inactive and more or less reactive to replies at this point

Piggy's been more active than him, on the other hand, but I haven't really liked her recent responses, like her 161.

Speaking of Jesse, I don't like how she withheld her reads for so long (I understand things change along the way, but it does help others to understand how dynamic your reads are so they can further reads on you), and I obviously dislike her scumread on me, but the feeling I get from her posting and the way some of her posts feel give me a townread. It's not the feeling like MoI or Thor where they act belligerent and make you somehow feel inferior, but there's an underlying terseness that just rubs me the right way.

I haven't dilligently read over Thor's previous encounters (which in turn makes people like Cerulean null), but I haven't liked his interactions with me nor some of his recent posts. LIke in the broken-up wall, he votes me just for "lolcounterwagons" as if he expects that to explain everything in the vote, and goes on to act like I should just accept this when I really shouldn't. Furthermore, there's posts like 174 that seem like he's almost intentionally taking posts out of context and then asking strawman questions. Currently my third suspect.

N and Equi have practically dropped off the map, so they're effectively null for now.

Sixty is also a townread as I liked her case on Piggy and her follow-up explanations to it.

Okay, posts to respond to now. Why I didn't post this before getting onto League of Legends...

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 219, Soul2277 wrote:-snip-

Oh, that. I got started a little, then I got sidetracked (again, the fake PR isn't helping things). The attempted self-meta in 485 is noted, but how she's acting there just doesn't seem to mesh with how she's acting here, really. I mean, yes, she's "unique," but nothing that made think she was town (or at least the part that wasn't "she's town, okay, now let me ignore her for the rest of the game") in DDM has yet to be seen.

As for responding to that I did. If you're expecting a complex response it doesn't really exist. It's mainly similar tone and play style (which remains best description is just act) along with how he used it to get a town read.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree here.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 220, JesseSheffield wrote:Quote 1: I don’t agree the core of your explanation is still there. If it is I’m not even sure what it is. I get that you’re agreeing there was an attempt from piggy to scum hunt but I don’t know if you’re trying to say she isn’t doing anything or just isn’t doing anything well. All I’m getting is you telling Cerulean they’re right and then dropping it pretty much.

Do you understand what my case on Piggy was at all? If so, then it should be clear that the core of my point/argument is still there.

If not, then learn it.

Quote 2: I don’t see any depth or real effort into dissecting what was being asked of you. Not saying that you have to but it looks like you just gave a basic, wishy-washy half-agreement.

I wasn't gonna go all-out analysis mode, no, but I did give some pretty concise thoughts on the points I focused on. Saying more than I did felt like it'd be too wordy and fluffy.

Quote 3: Starting with “sorry” (which I don’t feel has a use in mafia)

Apologizing isn't useful? Who didn't give me the memo?

ending with a “well I don’t really like this person but I also don’t really like this person so I’m just going to sit here and continue with that” I don’t find that to have any real thought put into.

As I said, I had already explained my suspicions. That was me just more or less stating who my suspects were and who was the prime suspect of the two.

Quote 4: Well I think that should theoretically completely change your but I mean there’s really no reason why you should if you’re scum because radically changing your view point and then defending it would raise a lot of attention to yourself.

Because him being town or scummy to Soul actually has no relation to
explaining
why Soul thinks that way? The main point was how Soul got the townread, not that the hydra had one.

I mean starting with your vote on Thor the only thing I’ve seen you’ve even admitted you haven’t really looked over his posting closely and... I mean that’s it that’s all I’ve seen from you about Thor. Other than asking “seriously?” If you have a base point it out cause I literally do not see it at all.

Explained now. I'd demand that you read my posts and where that came from, but then that'd be too hypocritical of me.

Soul wrote:First part in 224 has the same reply you gave the second part

Oh, sorry. Thought that was referring to your Absta meta-read, not Piggy.

And can you be more specific on opinion towards sixty's case? That's the main point of debate on them

Well, I already explained what I liked about the case and whether or not I thought it was contrived (and I said I felt it wasn't). If you want me to elaborate more on the other two points, points 1 and 2 are touchy-feely for me, not because they're bad--they aren't--but just that sometimes it feels like these kind of overdefensive, overexplaining RVS vote-style posts are kinda hard for me to read as to whether or not its scummy. If Sixty finds it scummy, that's fine, there's another point for her case.

Scumpoints for Cerulean for trying to insinuate that Soul's buddying Jesse (and sorry for calling you female).

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 229, Soul2277 wrote:
In post 228, Voidedmafia wrote:Oh, sorry. Thought that was referring to your Absta meta-read, not Piggy.

Sorry for lack of clarity (since that's not what I meant). I meant I agree to disagree on piggy.

Ah, gotcha.

Lastly other main point on sixty is do you follow their reason for voting absta (which they said didn't really reveal much reaction wise and I'd expect more there).

From what I can gather, posts 56 and 62 seem to be their reasons for voting (there is that " :idea:" post right after 62, but I don't understand that one). I do follow their points fairly well (I think i commented on the first half of 56 as well, with essentially the same response as Sixty). Looking over the two non-duplicate points again (Absta foisting reading me off on Sixty, though this may not exactly be a point Sixty's using; and the claim that Absta was looking for reactions after everything was over) and adding onto my own, Absta looks scummier now, scummier than Piggy and Thor.

Vote: Absta

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 243, absta101 wrote:
"Why me!?"

Hahahahahahaohyoufunny--answer the question.

But I know I'm town, yet don't know if you and/or Equi are town.
Explain why I should care about your problem in determining my alignment and Equi's.

You're not?

psst, it was semi-rhetorical.
Okay, what message were you trying to get across using your rhetoric?

Well, it's not for you, anyways. But what I wanted should be obvious.

and since you're talking about yourself, its akin to shooting yourself in the foot.
I've forgotten why this was important . Can you explain why you even said i'm shooting myself in the foot.

*sigh*
In post 60, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 59, absta101 wrote:
So you're going to consciously do something scummy and say "oh well done you get a Town read" when you're called on it?
No. I reviewed what I did after Equinox voted me to see if his vote was warranted.

So you're pointing out how you're scummy for us, is that it? I'm all for scum shooting themselves in the foot, but jeez, man, you could make it harder than this.

Um...you just quoted it.
What do you mean?
You were calling me scum yet you never explained anything. Can you link me to your explanation of why i'm scum (before post #147).

How friggin hard is it to miss post 60? How?

That'd be "explaining my read," thank you. Also check 116 (or around there).
No, YOU HADN'T explained your read on "BOTH" of us.[/quote]
Yes, I had.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

all of it?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 250, absta101 wrote:
Hahahahahahaohyoufunny--answer the question.
I'm quite sure i've been talking to the others as well but you're my main target for now. What of it?

How is that even related to this?

You only got to my 5th ISO (which wasn't the most recent at the time). I'm asking if you only just responded to me without reading anything else.

You're not?
Answer my question.

That did?

Well, it's not for you, anyways. But what I wanted should be obvious.
I'm not going to answer my question for you.
Who was it for and what message did you try to get across?

Well, lesse. I'm me and I know what I want.
I just said it wasn't for you.
That leaves...everyone else?

As for the message, well, I sitll think it's obvious when you look back at what I said in post 60.

all of it?
Are you asking me or telling me?

Well, what do you think? Why would I ask you if i'm right?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 253, JesseSheffield wrote:Alright well, I'm down for a Voided lynch. I think Voided by far comes out looking the worst in the Voided/absta back and forth and its seriously bogging. I can't discern anything useful, or reasonable, that's coming out of that argument.

Vote: Voidedmafia

Meh. I get short and sarcastic when people seem to start asking stupid questions. Two points are things he could find if he went back to where they originated from as they're fairly clear on what I'm talking about. The others are mainly him asking stupid/silly questions like he's acting like he doesn't understand what I'm saying or is intentionally misreading what I'm saying. Now, maybe my sarcasm has gotten in the way of actual answers, but if you can't figure out my points then please say so.

In post 257, Cerulean wrote:Thor, Tammy's out all day today, so unfortunately we haven't been able to get together and mull over your question but we will as soon as she comes back.

Anyway, regarding Voided, it's no secret we've had a scumread on him for a while now as I believe Tammy mentioned earlier. Rereading his ISO, this post stood out for me the most. He basically tries to cast his net wide, shedding suspicion on a number of people while taking no actual affirmative stance on anything.

I only list 3 scumreads out of 6 people? How is that "casting a wide net?"

Also, I did take affirmative stances on Jesse, Piggy, and Absta, considering I called solid reads on all three of them (town for Jesse, scum for the latter two) and gave reasoning for at least two of those. If that isn't enough please enlighten me as to what I'm missing.

#82 is kind of shitty too as it reads like he's really reaching for reasons to FoS Piggy.

How am I reaching? I just reiterated a point I made (that she had done little-to-no wagon analysis, and what was there was shitty as hell). THe only other point that's actually made is that that point spurred her to post, but I wasn't even trying to use that against her because I didn't think it was likely.

What else do you see that I don't?

In post 267, Sixty wrote:
Soul 265 wrote:This puppyhalf does. Post 263 is easily the most interesting thing your slot has posted all game, and your slot has posted a lot of things this puppyhalf hasn't been interested in.

And how exactly is "interesting" supposed to be taken? Just looking at it on the surface makes me think it implies that 263 is the only post you've actually cared to look atin detail.

In post 266, Cerulean wrote:
Besides, looking through 2 players' worth of meta is taking a lot of time (this is at least 10 games total), especially when they are both prolific posters. Be patient.

Who, exactly, are these two players?

In post 268, Soul2277 wrote:Multiple people mention him as scummy but not enough to swap over and only really do so when piggy is out. Conclusion -> Trusted more then piggy

For me, I wouldn't call it "trusted more." It was more like what Absta had done was both stupid and scummy and gave me a scumread on him, but as far as reasons go it didn't match up to what I was sustaining my Piggy vote for. If Absta had been (would be?) more active and had been better at explaining things I wouldn't have found it to be much of a problem.

(I just realized 5 mins. after starting this reply that I basically said the same thing as the quote, but w/e.)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 274, Soul2277 wrote:So did repeating the quote in your own words affect your opinion on sixty?

Well, I suppose it doesn't on the outset, but I'm not entirely sure if the hydra's trying to put scum motivation into it.

It kind of shows that you can definitely analyze lack of response so the idea that you can't really do anything doesn't work at all.

Huh? what're you talking about?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 276, Soul2277 wrote:Remember the original argument. Sixty voted absta to see what'd happen partly. They saw little response. They got a response, but didn't analyze and asked me to draw some conclusion from it. I did. Kind of shows drawing conclusions from it are possible and for them not to do so is scummy.

~Mehdi

But I still like the case against Piggy, so while this may well be a good point, it doesn't really add up to changing my townread on the hydra.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 283, JesseSheffield wrote:To me its not a matter of how you’re delivering your message its that I think you’re carrying on arguments that aren’t necessary. And I think you’re doing it to be busy and attack a weaker player instead of exploring other avenues in the game. I think what you’re doing is anti-town.

Not-so-subtle insinuation to reread the thread and get solid reads on Thor, Cerulean, and Sixty. I get it, I get it <_<.

In post 273, Voidedmafia wrote:Also, where did the Piggy wagon go? Is it just that the grass is greener on other wagons?

I’m getting a town read on Piggy. I would not be willing to support that wagon.

(Pssst, I didn't say this.)

Sixty wrote:
Soul 268 wrote:Multiple people mention him as scummy but not enough to swap over and only really do so when piggy is out. Conclusion ->
Trusted more then piggy,
but at the same time the general paranoia is a weak town tell considering I'd think someone would defend him more earlier if he was scum.

There's a difference between expecting this hound to analyze our own gambit and expecting us to spin straw into gold.

Is it entirely unreasonable to expect an analysis of any reactions or the lack of reactions, though?

To answer your question, "interesting" means much more likely to be Town, particularly if he delivers. It comes with a case that will be a waste of everyone's time at best, but see previous post etc.

Is Empire the kind of person who usually doesn't fail to deliver with these things?

Somewhat like Equi's 279, but a solid read is pending on whether or not she stays and finishes her reread or if she goes through with replacement.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 295, PiggyGal15 wrote:
I may be persuaded to vote Sixty, but I really don't think Voided is scum, unless he's just that good that he can make his posts feel genuine and keep the exact same tone that they do when he's town sooooo... Voided is town.

...Huh?

In post 297, Soul2277 wrote:And piggy can you be more specific as well? I know voided walls as both alignments so a bit more detail on what in his walls leans town.

~Mehdi

That's what I want to avoid in my meta...

In post 311, JesseSheffield wrote:

More like if you present a reasonable, logical case it’ll suggest that you’re pro-town. As is reading other players’ cases if you’re going to demand them.

I can sum up his case on me in one word:

"lolcounterwagons"

If he's said anything to the contrary, I haven't seen it, nor has he actually objected to this explanation of his case. "beard" does sound like a shorter alternative, though it's just as infuriating.

Also, yes, Empking still plays.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 322, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, y'know, the one that *proves* he's reading these posts as you defend him from me?
Y'know, the guy who has been voting him for a while while Voided has not even so much as burped in my direction?

How is a vote not more than a burp?

Besides, ever since I did vote you I haven't seen you try to tell me otherwise, so unless you also have some bigger case hidden out among your posts beyond my vote, your case is laughably small and laughably terrible.

In post 329, Justin Timberlake wrote:Not scummy at all. You should vote him now. I'll call you town without reading your posts if you do.

Yes, totally give her a free ride without actually doing more to explain why she had a townread on me in the first place.

You disappoint me, Faraday.

In post 323, Justin Timberlake wrote:
Voidedmafia
- His inital attack on Absta in is horrendous, questioning him over the purpose of stating 'well omgus' and his 'why is equinox a better wagon than you' aren't questions that lead to any real alignment indicicative response,

To the first, I simply wanted to know why in the world he was putting quotes around the phrase because it made no sense to do that. There's no point in trying to pretty up words by 'quoting' them at all.

To the second, it wasn't designed to get a response from him. He called Equi scummy for voting Piggy without reasons, yet he did the same to Equi. I'm just pointing out that he's just as scummy for it.

they're questions that are blatant filler and instead of looking at motivation behind abstas actions he's construing them as scummy

Already debunked this for one question (the other one actually does, btw.)

without moving his vote across giving himself future options which is what scum need in nightless.

Is there a reason why I should move a vote to another scumread when this second scumread is a lesser/equal scumread to the scum I'm already voting? I guess I can understand the reason of "moving my suspicions around and making them clear" but I already denoted such in post 60. If I still saw Piggy as the scummier player at that point, why move it?

He soft sets up for Equinox too in .

Elaborate.

to top it of though he moves and votes Thor in because Thor voted based of gut which is somehow scummier than all of his other two and a bit scum-reads.

Exaggeration. The vote on Thor was pressure to get him to actually do more that say "lolcounterwagons" when voting me. His continued avoidance of doing so is why he's a scumread to me now.

the only two town reads in it are Sixty over something I really can't understand or agree with

I agree with the case and I don't find it contrived. You don't. Sorry we're not on the same wavelength.

and Jesse which has somewhat of a caveat in it.

Jesse's still a townread overall, though.

As for N and Equi, I said why they were null. With N he's still more or less null because he dropped off the map now, and for Equi I have you to consider now.

There's really no scumhunting and motivation hunting involved by him at all, just a lot of noise and back and forths.

Meh, I'll admit that I skimmed over Thor's ego-esque arguments with Cerulean and Sixty, as that's all it really looked like to me.

Also the absolute most important point that makes him scum is one that Faraday pointed out to me and I somehow missed, he has the word mafia in his name.

Bravo. You caught me. *slow clap*

That being said, though, I am in dire need of a reread.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 333, Justin Timberlake wrote:
In post 332, Voidedmafia wrote:Yes, totally give her a free ride without actually doing more to explain why she had a townread on me in the first place.

Do you find her switch scummy?

I find the fact that earlier she's like "oh, wow, uh, Voided's really good at being a townie" and then flips to "oh, yeah, Voided's scum" with just a flick of your wrist to be more like she's pandering to you rather than honestly having a change in read on me. So yes, I find it scummy. Considering that I also didn't quite understand what Piggy was trying to say in regards to how she got a townread on me in the first place, it feels more like she was trying to find a reason to call me town while waiting for a reason to switch to a scumread.

In post 334, Justin Timberlake wrote:Voided: Claim in your next post.

Do you see an intent to hammer anywhere? I don't.

Absta, start making more sense, will you? I can't respond if I don't even understand what you're saying.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 338, Thor665 wrote:Hurm, I'd forgotten that.
Okay, we'll go back to just 'beard' for now then.

So your case is marginally more terrible now that it's also not wrong?

In my defense for that - you actually never pressured me, never asked anyone else to vote me, and then switched your vote to Absta, so I'm not sure why it should hang heavy on me.

Perhaps I was remiss in pushing the point, but the call for votes was going to happen after you explained.

In post 332, Voidedmafia wrote:Exaggeration. The vote on Thor was pressure to get him to actually do more that say "lolcounterwagons" when voting me. His continued avoidance of doing so is why he's a scumread to me now.

You honestly think there was pressure happening there?[/quote]
Apparantly not <_<. I do know that I've stated before that your entire case was "lolcounterwagons," though. I guess you were ignoring that?

You still have a chance to explain yourself.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 340, Thor665 wrote:
In post 339, Voidedmafia wrote:Perhaps I was remiss in pushing the point, but the call for votes was going to happen after you explained.

No it wasn't - you voted me after I explained.

If you'll recall, I wanted more elaboration that just "lolcounterwagon"--elaboration that you refused to give either because you didn't want to or because there wasn't anything you could give, more or less. That was why I voted you.

In post 339, Voidedmafia wrote:Apparantly not <_<. I do know that I've stated before that your entire case was "lolcounterwagons," though. I guess you were ignoring that?

I responded to that at the time you did it.

I don't remember you doing that the first couple of times.

In post 339, Voidedmafia wrote:You still have a chance to explain yourself.

And I have.

you're still sticking with the "lolcounterwagon/beard" shtick?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

(missed this one)
In post 341, Thor665 wrote:Can't tell who is derpier...

What? Why should I claim when no one's actually said they wanna hammer me?

Besides, what are you expecting from me role-wise? There aren't any PRs so unless you expect me to give up and claim scum, asking me to claim is a waste of time.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 346, Thor665 wrote:So, to clarify - I can't tell who is derpier.
Him for asking.
Or you for refusing to do it till a hammer intent appears.

Be that as it may, for questions like that I still don't see the reason behind claiming when no one's threatened to hammer.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 349, Justin Timberlake wrote:
In post 347, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 346, Thor665 wrote:So, to clarify - I can't tell who is derpier.
Him for asking.
Or you for refusing to do it till a hammer intent appears.

Be that as it may, for questions like that I still don't see the reason behind claiming when no one's threatened to hammer.

ARE YOU A COP?

OMG HOW DID YOU GUESS?!

P-EDIT: I'm offended.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

So, Absta's effectively scum. Glad to see i'm right.

Thor is slightly less scum. Slight less, if only because of lollackofreading. Still find him suspicious, but eh.

I will blame this lynch entirely on myself, though. I was not as active or as attentive as I should've been.

Now to see what I can scrounge up in the last two pages before CFJ gets here.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 385, Justin Timberlake wrote:Voided; Re , I'll work downwards, 1) I state words in 'these' a lot, it has no alignment related reasoning behind it whatsoever and is just out of habit, I continue not to see any reason why you think asking him that question would be beneficial.

I could ass-pull a reason and put same lame justification for why it's a good question to ask, but I won't. That being said, I still wanted to know why.

2) If you were just 'pointing out' and not questioning him about whether the Equinox wagon is better than him you wouldn't have quoted him and put a question mark at the end, you're changing your story here and anyone reading that post and your recent 'claim' of it can notice.

Well, that only depends on if you take the question to actually be addressing Absta or not, and I didn't mean for it to be addressing him. If there was anything to be gained from it, it was "okay, you're calling him scummy for this. Now you're doing the same thing, so enjoy the hypocrisy as my suspicion of you is raised." I also quoted him to help point out the hypocrisy he was doing.

3) You haven't 'debunked' it at all, the Absta question wasn't the only filler question by you at all.

In pertaining to the two points above this, I believe I did do what I said.

4) You're right in that the 'not voting his vote across' is actually relatively weak but the scum-read and further ones all point to as Empire would say it 'widening the net'.

But wouldn't that imply that as the game progressed I was continually adding reasons to suspect everyone else as the game goes on, which I clearly haven't done? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the concept, but that's what it looks like and is partially why I don't think it's valid.

5) Bottom of the post you state 'Good point. Based on what Equi said in his her most recent post, Sixty's case should've been in the range to actually see it.' which gives an opening to FoS and vote based on later.

Oh. I was looking at the wrong quote from Equi.

6) The Thor-vote isn't a 'pressure vote' at all, he'd explained his reasons for voting you before that there wasn't any 'more' reasons to gain.

Maybe something like an actual reason that doesn't relate to his gut/"beard" or him just voting for what looks like the lulz?

And lastly and most importantly 7) This post of yours alongside with the heap before and afterwards continue to prove exactly what I'm saying, you're not scumhunting, you're not looking for motivations, you haven't stated a single read of our push

I was gonna
get
to that before I was so kindly lynched. -_-

on you but just stated we 'Give you something for Equinoxs slot',

I was saying that I have someone who isn't replacing out and isn't really here to deal with, so I can actually be more fluid and up-to-date with my read on the slot.

you're avoiding taking stances and instead you're spending time just filling the thread with quote strips to try and seem as if you're contributing.

If that was my intention, I'd be doing a lot more than this, believe me.

That being said, I would've labelled you as town. There were some points that I didn't necessarily agree with (mainly regarding Sixty, though Cerulean's deconstruction gives me much pause on my townread of her), but I did like your entrance, more or less. I wasn't (and still am not) a fan of you basically giving Piggy a free pass for voting me, but that doesn't change the townread to anything else (at most it goes to leaning town).

In post 381, Cerulean wrote:PS: read empires case because it's much better than this, and sorry were both wallers :roll:

You guys missed the memo, inside a hydra you're meant to have a waller and a troll (or an inactive) not two wallers. It's why I have to put up with Faraday.[/quote]
Wait, so when I hydra'd with Whisky, was I supposed to be the waller or the troll?

In post 386, Sixty wrote:This is the part where we do something impossibly cool and turn the game around. ...hopefully.

Unvote: Soul2277
Vote to Hammer: Voidedmafia

...I like you less, now. And not just because you hammered me.

In post 391, Soul2277 wrote:As a person who walls. I find myself completely unwilling to read any of them. Like in reading a text book.

Read 'em. For me, please.

(if anything, you can now be happy about getting that lynch you wanted in DDM <_<)

In post 398, Cerulean wrote:Regfan, I'm not even questioning it right now because there's no point. Sixty essentially claimed scum and Voided's flip will be resolved whenever the mod gets back on.

Sixty gets lynched tomorrow. Period.

~Empire.

I can actually agree with this, now. That hammer would've made me pause on my read, but couple it with Cerulean's case and it flips my read on them to a scumread.

In post 405, Cerulean wrote:Hey Voided, since you're reading, I'll save you the trouble of writing one of your quote strip walls. You just got hammered. Are you scum?

~Empire.

You should know that I never spoil--or at least I try not to spoil as much as possible.

In post 404, Cerulean wrote:
In post 401, Justin Timberlake wrote:I wonder if I can turn 'Sexyback' into a song about 'Sixty'?

Please try.

Please don't

In post 413, Justin Timberlake wrote:Sixty hammered. Absta fake hammered.

As I noticed, thank you.

OKAY, ONE FINAL WALL BEFORE I'M SILENCED FOR GOOD! BE HAPPY, FOLKS!

P-EDIT: Scumclaim? Faraday, you srs or you trollin'?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I mean, I go through the trouble of giving out some last responses and you say I'm scumclaiming.

The nerve...

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 418, Justin Timberlake wrote:No, I didn't mean I think you're scum. I meant that post by itself wouldn't be a convincing reaction. Given the nature of events it makes you town but it wouldn't have without the scumclaim. So...etc, I guess?

...you're
reaaaaaally
pushing it, yknow that?

P-EDIT: Well, true enough.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 421, Justin Timberlake wrote:
In post 416, Voidedmafia wrote:I wasn't (and still am not) a fan of you basically giving Piggy a free pass for voting me

Why would you think that was remotely serious? :( (I thought asking if it was scummy was townish, though)

Because I honestly thought you were? And it seems Piggy thought so, too, so what does that tell you?

Also, no.

P-EDIT: Hang on a sec.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Absta: Scum
Cerulean: Town
Equi/Justin: Town
Jesse: Town
N: Null/needs replacement
Piggy: Scum
Sixty: Scum
Soul: Town enough (not entirely certain on this one, blame my lack of caring in the first 8 or so pages)
Thor: I don't even fucking know, apparantly. So let's just stick him as null.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Even so, it reeks of scum desperately searching for an easy townread on them and then taking the first chance she can get. The fact that it was a joke makes you look slightly better and incriminates her more, IMO. If it was serious, I would've wondered if there was something else behind it.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I also believe now that, if Sixty flips scum, her case on Piggy was possibly bussing, though it looks like it worked with mixed results.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

ITT Hydras be getting up in the others' business.

I agree with 451, btw.

Thor should not be left alive.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:08 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Thor, I don't see the relation to Reverse at all...Maybe in the "come up with a game-breaking strategy" dept., but not much else.

(and where the hell is CFJ? How long will exist in a state of near-death?)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 475, absta101 wrote:Just fucking lock this already!

Someone's impatient? That eager to see me flip, eh?

P-EDIT: Or maybe just anxious I'll flip town.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 480, absta101 wrote:What happened to the Mod seriously O_O?

*shrugs* wouldn't know.

Voided are you scum seriously?

That...*winks* is a question best left for when CJF returns, no?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In seriousness, though, I hope it doesn't take him 24 hrs. just to get here and lock the thread.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

No comments for me? Dead men tell no tales, after all. The half-dead barely do, of course, but it's better than none.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1796, Thor665 wrote:I'll honestly admit - I would not have guessed Soul/N.

I'm just glad this game is over.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I guess I did well enough to catch one scum with that quickhammer.

Not too ashamed of pushiing against that "beard" case, though. Sucks I was wrong on Thor/N, but still.

Return to “Completed Open Games”