He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

My dice are rolled.

VOTE: Hershey Kiss

Reason? Umm... I released a pigeon and watched its flight. It made a small circle around Hershey Kiss and shouted
coo, coo!

Good pigeon, you deserve some bread crumbs now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

What if the scums have "dispersed" their drafts, like one is 2/3/4 or something like that, one is in that 8/9/10 zone and the third one is 10+?
Eg. the Vengeful role is definitely more useful for the scums and it wasn't chosen too early in the previous games. The same goes for the Rolecop (though as far as I know the Backup role was chosen instead of that one). For a bad draft they still can have 1-Shot Commuter, I suppose.

Am I wrong about my logic?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 68, TobyLoby wrote:
In post 45, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
But I wanted to be low on the draft for fun. (Also yeah, EVERY SINGLE GAME of this has 3+ people pick 4.)

You've obviously thought about this, so idk why you'd purposely want to pick a number you know is usually over-picked every time and give scum more opportunities to get the role they want.

This is weak, I think. Why would anyone have picked a number just to help others to get PRs when they could have tried to get a PR themselves? Neither the sentence you quoted nor Siveure's draft makes him town but these facts alone don't make him scum either. In my opinion 4 has been chosen by three players because they thought noone had dared to chose it since it had been overused before.

Anyway, here are the scum numbers of the previous games:
1, 4, 8 (scum win, scums had 2 PRs: Redirector and Vengeful)
1, 3, 7 (scum win, scums had 3 PRs: Vigilante, Jailkeeper and Redirector, the last one appears to be a very lucky choice)
1, 10, 22 (town win, scums had 1 PR: Roleblocker)
1, 5, 6 (town win, scums had 3 PRs: Jailkeeper, Vengeful and Vigilante)
5, 12, 42 (scum win, scums had 3 PRs: Jailkeeper, Backup and Roleblocker)

So, apart from the latest game scums indeed chose smaller numbers in general. In the 4th game the first player in the draft list was scum, the second one was town and they applied for the same role. That might have affected the outcome of the game.

Why did I choose 14?
I must spoiler it because it provides a huge hint for a level of my riddle game (which is linked in my signature)
Spoiler:
Can you see that very little thing in my avatar; above the question mark, at the end of the hallway? That is actually a Tarot card: XIV – Temperance. (You can google it: "tarot cat people temperance") That'swhy 14.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Oh shyt.
I left out a page while I was reading the thread and hadn't realized that most of the content of my post had been posted by others before.

Claim: I'm an idiot too. ^_^

In short: this scummy number / townie number speculation seems to be WIFOM for me. Prove me if I'm wrong.

However, there is something strange. This post: . Regardless of Hephaestus' choice he posted a single vote without any explanation; on the player whose wagon is the fullest. I don't like this.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hephaestus
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzf, I left out the point:
Correction: "...seems to be WIFOM for me
because the latest game is the one which is doesn't fit into the trend
."
My idiot claim is confirmed.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 110, TobyLoby wrote:
Siv chose four because,
In post 45, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:But I wanted to be low on the draft for fun. (Also yeah, EVERY SINGLE GAME of this has 3+ people pick 4.)

...which is strange indeed. At first I thought it was a joke from him. In general, his gameplay is odd. (By the way, Siveure, how do you pronounce your name? It really disturbs me that I have no idea about it.)

I think Toby is town. Her (?) scumhunting seems to be genuine.

@Those who call themselves VIs and other nice names
: what's your reason for doing it? Did I miss a story or a case or something like that?

@Toby, Aafter, Haephaestus, Siveure
: What was (and is) your case against Venrob (if you had any at all)?

@Everyone
: while I was waiting for the gamestart (before my V/LA) I analysed the chosen role preferences a bit. Would it help if I told something about it? Or should I keep it to myself because it would only help the rolefishing of the scums?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 126, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:There we go. FRUIT VENDOR

...? What did you mean by that?
By the way, who do you think the scums are?

In post 129, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
But we don't have any idea how scum picked. If we get two scum flips we may be able to make a guess based on a possible pattern, but as it is now - for all we know scum picked numbers out of a basket. It's pointless to try to lynch someone based on this - as pointless as lynching people based on their usernames.1...
We have Aafter, who made a forced/scummy RVS vote.2...
And the entire game is not based on theorizing without evidence, it's based on theorizing WITH evidence.3 ...
I don't have any animosity towards Gameplay, but in a previous game we played, he used very poor reasoning and seems to be doing so now as well. He was obnoxious, abrasive, and wrong 100% of the time which made him lynchbait even as a town aligned player. He actually won me the game as scum in LYLO so I love him, but as I am playing town, he is a liability if he is town and has the best cover ever if he is scum.4

(1) Though it's pointless to make cases like
x is a scummy number
, using the numbers as evidences is not entirely pointless (though this might be more useful after a scumlynch or two) and it's
definitely
=/= using the usernames as evidences.
(2) Please, explain. Why was it scummier than eg. my random vote?
(3) That's true, however, it's also trivial.
(4) Sorry, your argument is very weak here.

In post 133, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
Aneninen, I have no idea how to pronounce my name either. Just try whatever you like. "Siv" works.1
My case against venrob was "people are voting venrob."2
And don't give out the role preferences of past games. It's interesting but far more useful to scum than town.3

(1) Then I'm going to pronounce your name like "Si-
feur
-e D'-tri-
kaip
". If I were Dutch I'd say something similar ^_^
(2) How exactly makes that sense?
(3) Okay. Others was telling me the same.

In post 140, gameplay506 wrote:Eh the Anatole wagon is obviously not going any further. Yet I still have my eyes on him.
Vote: Hershey Kiss

In post 149, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
Vote: Hershey

I see your point, Gameplay, even if I have no real reads on Hershey Kiss.
Anatole, what was that? A few posts earlier you wanted Gameplay to vote for Aafter then you start sheeping him. It seems to be strange, especially after your previous posts about each other...
Oh wait! Toby voted for Hershey Kiss too later. Did I skimmed over something about Hershey?

In post 155, Hershey Kiss wrote:
Heph wrote:?????
did you just

That rolefish...
Vote Hephaestus

Why exactly was that a rolefish?

Sorry for the wallpost. Here's a pigeon:

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Anatole

1. As for the numbers I think we're telling something similar. By the way, I liked your metaphor about the comet. Keep out the good work and you'll get a pigeon! ^_^
2. Indeed it was a stacked vote but, I don't think we should care about the Random Votes too much. Or, at least, I was thinking about it and in long-term the best strategy is to make
real
random votes. I'm going to explain it once, if anyone is interested in the topic.
3. I meant the following: it's
evident
that we must provide evidences for the cases instead of voting people randomly. I really should read my posts once again before I submit them. Sometimes I misuse words even in my native language. (For those who used to watch Drawn Together: I foxyloved my sentence. ^_^)
4. Unless it turns out that it's relevant to this game, I'm not interested in it.

@Toby
, your questions are noted I'll answer them soon.

Post-edit: read point 4 above again. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Toby
, here are my answers.

Hephaestus.
: that semi-RVS can mean anything.
is either anti-town or extra-noobish.
"This entire game is based on theorizing without evidence tbh."
– Seriously, WTF was that?
: Yet again, WTF was that?
: Why did he think that Sala had soft-claimed anything? Frankly, if anyone agrees that it was an obvious softclaim
and
we should speculate about it, I'm an idiot. Yes, I know that I asked before why that post had been a rolefish but I think I've understood Hershey's post about it. (Also, see below!)

I keep my vote where it is for now.

Anatole.
Many of the posts are about his fight with Gameplay. is ??? I don't think there is anyone here who hadn't checked at least one Pick Your Power X/Y game before this one started. His case against Aafter is based upon that his random vote was forced and stacked. That's not much, or at least, way not enought in my eyes to ask Gameplay to vote for Aafter ().
I'm not sure. What if both Anatole and Gameplay are scums and they just keep going with that so as to conceal themselves?

Also, what's your case against Hershey Kiss, Toby?

The "see below" part. I must agree with this from Gameplay:
"Ok guys pls if you see someone claiming someone don't talk about it until they use their ability. You just help scum that way."
. () As far as I can see there are not many town PRs (more precisely: PRs which seems to be much useful in towns' hands), 1 or maybe 2, who should actively search for other town PRs. However, talking about claims or possible claims definitely helps the scum. So, it's anti-town. Tell me if I'm wrong about this.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #175 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

??? Anatole?
Did I offend you or something like that?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

Everyone, please consider this post a null-tell.

Need you two do this? Most of the problems can be talked over. Mafia is a f-cking game and most of us are here to have some fun. I, personally have very hectic days and I'm sick meanwhile as well. Right now I'm here to relax a bit while I'm trying to heal myself. If I want to see quarrels I only need to look around in my country. Pretty please, try to sort it out somehow!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #181 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

Hephaestus: read back the thread! I've already claimed idiot and I've even confirmed it. TROLOLOL!

By the way, I saw Aphrodite with Ares yesterday. I think you should keep an eye on her.
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #183 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

That post of mine () went to Gameplay as well. Do you think I'm naive if I think their problem with each other could be resolved somehow?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Aneninen »

Wow! Nice pic, Hephaestus! By the way, you are right. Without a smith he has no weapons. Without a weapon he is a weakling. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #204 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 199, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:???
I've a fairly perfect opportunity to sheep aneninen or toby. For the rest of the day.

Why us?

In post 201, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 193, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
vote: elmo

Gameplay sucks so you lurk? Riiiight

... (
the post has been edited by me
)
Your reason for a vote on me was bad. Hue gue hue. Your lurking so have a vote.

Lurkers can get votes every now and then. I think you've just "over-dimensionifizied" an insignificant thing.
I'm asking again: who do you think the scums are?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #247 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

I know it's a bit awkward but I had been planning to post about Hershey before she posted about me. Without that post of her I wanted to say that she's most probably town. She seems to be consequent and her information/text ratio is pretty high. (As for the "consider this post a null tell" post: I simply wanted to start resolving that conflict and I didn't wanted all of you to think that I'm either town or scum just because of that post.)

A pity that I think Hephaestus is scum, he seems to be a cool person to play with. ^_^

@Mod Can we have a VoteCount, pretty please? In addition, can you update the lists on Page 1 according to the replacements, including the draft list? Thanks a lot in advance!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

Toby
, my scumreads are:

Hephaestus. Maybe/perhaps Salamence. That so-called claim is very weird. I randomly checked 3 previous games of him and there were no vig claims. (I found a 1st page Cop-claim somewhere but, I think that was a joke.) I'm unsure about Gameplay, most of his posts were about Anatole, but he has at least 4–5 scumreads or so (Hershey, Anatole, Siveure, Salamence, "maybe" Hephaestus) but there are no cases against Hephaestus and Salamence, minimal case against Siveure... strange.

By the way, who is Cloud Nine? Is he (she) replacing Armageddon who hasn't posted anything yet?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #260 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 253, hephaestus wrote:If you got room for another game there's a certain mini needs replacements

Thanks a lot, really. A pity it's not working right now. I'm both busy and sick, and that's not a good pair for catching up with an ongoing game.

In post 255, gameplay506 wrote:I was thinking of posting my reasons but decided it wasnt needed. Pretty much almost about all of this people I have implied I didnt like them

And
that's
anti-town.
FoS!

In post 256, hephaestus wrote:Tbh Anen I want you to tell me how was not a vig claim

At first I thought it was a joke. Then it turned out that I was the only idiot who hadn't get the point. (Sala's later post confirmed the previous fact.)
Why did I miss the point? Because my opinion about speculating on "possible soft-claims" is the following:
To put you under pressure, I'm gonna tell you that I'm in love all the time, not only on Friday if I leave out Mamas and Papas (twice, as they sang). My Sweetheart loves Black Sabbath, but I wonder why did Elvis Presley sang a song in E-flat. Maybe I miss the point before being on revolver, having a Roxanne. Did I mix it up? Oh, no matter, I'm one step beyond and it's even better than the real thing!

Soooooooo, who I am?

Check the spoiler for the answer!
Spoiler:

I'm a pigeon and you've been trolled! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
And yes, I'm an idiot and it's triple-confirmed now.

(To tell the truth, I've written the text above only to prove: you can construe anything into a thing which is nothing more than a shytty fluff, even if it looks like
something
. So, relax, that italic part above means absolutely nothing.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #262 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 259, hephaestus wrote:Me saying "did you just" = expressing disbelief/confusion and demanding explanation for the
fact
that there had been a completely unwarranted PR claim

However, you're right in this one, as I admitted before. He confirmed his Vig-claim. I wonder whether there are games in his meta where he claimed Vig before.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #263 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 261, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: Aniemem
My head

Case? My latest post with the spoiler?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #265 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

1. I agree.
2. Not exactly; I only posted my opinion about softclaim/crumb-hunting. Right after I admitted that I had been the only idiot who had thought that Sala's silly post about "his best weapon" or whatever had been a joke.
3. You're right. You should not care about it.
4. Neither do I. (I meant the first sentence)

Besides, as for that "head-hurting" post, I only wanted to post something funny. It's still better than telling other players "kill yourself" and things like that.

Who's scum in your opinion and why?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #268 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 266, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Cloud Nine is salamence, right?
Also, aneninen, I like your style. It's a great pity your style has next to nothing to do with your alignment D:

Thanks ^_^ And yes, sometimes I feel the very same about certain players...

So, Cloud Nine = Salamence? After all, according to the content it seems to be logical. (Though... if I were a Vig I wouldn't be
that
sure that I used my ability at Night1.
Especially
after claiming it!)

In post 267, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Im not going to give you 2-3 Or what number the scum team is because it should tell you how I feel.

Wait-oh. According to the setup there are
three
scums... it's in ... how could you miss that?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #279 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Gameplay, your posts seem to be inconsequent, or at least, I don't get the logic in them. I mean, it looks as if you've just picked posts randomly so as to react to them. A Day1 phenomenon like this is a scum tell in my eyes.

VOTE: Gameplay – please, don't take it as an offence. It has nothing to do with your person, nor with your previous fight against Anatole. Yes, it's possible that I'm misreading you but f-ck off, those even thos players who are clearly smarter than me can misread others.

Hephaestus, don't worry, I haven't forgotten you, you can still see my FoS if you look into the direction of my ugly face. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #303 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 282, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Aneninen, what you're pointing out is that gameplay doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
I mean, it's kinda lynchable, but not b/c it's scummy.

I've already mentioned it and it has been explained by others as well. He has no cases, he randomly picks up things and calls them scumhunting. (Plus, that ! I've already posted about that.) That'swhy I think he's scum, not because he'd be an easy lynch.
Therefore, Flubbernugget, I don't think I'm cushy. By the time I voted for him I was the only player on that wagon (as far as I can remember. The Votecount shows the wrong order.) Wouldn't it be easier if I pushed the Hephaestus wagon?

In post 286, Flubbernugget wrote:
So you're saying he made a blatant WIFOM post for the sake of making one and don't scum read that at all? (it's about Salamence)

I think it was a WIFOM and I don't townread Salamence at all (see ). What is more, he shouts the "I'm gonna kill you at Night" phrase with new names. Why should I consider this townplay?

Sala, I don't understand your case against Hershey. Do you mean ? That's not much. Or did I missed something?

And of course,
Saki, ZZZX, welcome to the thread!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #306 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

It shall not die. Period.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #333 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

OFF

Hephaestus, are you still searching for a replacement in the game you've mentioned? If so,

@Mod or anyone who knows the answer
: is there a legal way for Hephaestus to tell me which game he talked about? (Or should I search for the thread by myself?)

Thanks for your answer!

/OFF
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #335 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 329, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Here's my biggest problem right now. Your reasons are terrible you have moved your vote exactly 3 times. I give you that you're being methodical about it. But I don't believe that this is coming from a town pov. This whole thing of "hey I have my reasons I don't care if you like them or not. Oh wait
Im not going to post them though
" Either proves to me that you are scum. Or anti town which are both hurtful to town.
vote: Gameplay

I was about to summarize my case against Gameplay when I saw Elmo's post. I agree 100% of it.

Also, Gameplay, I'm saying this regardless of my reads: please, make fewer and longer posts with more content and less fluff. I know I'm not the one who should criticize anyone for being fluffy. To tell the truth, I won't be surprized if someone starts calling me Fluffeninen one day. But, there's a difference. What do I get for my fluff? Some lols from those who think I'm funny. And a vote or two from those who want to pressurize me like "stop the bullshyt and start scumhunting". Sometimes the same player does both.
But – it seems that your posting style annoys many players.

Flubbernugget, I think Elmo had simply wanted to pressurize me for the reason having posted above and had left his vote there until he found a better place for it. I didn't really care about that vote, sometimes I do the same. (I mean, leaving my vote on a short/vanity wagon until I get a better scumread.)

Post-edit: A TL;DR version of some of my previous posts: I think Gameplay is scum that'swhy I'm voting for him.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #336 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Post-post-edit (fankly, why didn't appear in my preview?)

Toby, I've failed to follow you due to the many quotes. Does your latest post contain anything which you want me to respond to?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #339 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 333, Aneninen wrote:
OFF

Hephaestus, are you still searching for a replacement in the game you've mentioned? If so,
@Mod or anyone who knows the answer
: is there a legal way for Hephaestus to tell me which game he talked about? (Or should I search for the thread by myself?)
Thanks for your answer.
/OFF

Ignore this post. I think I've found it. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #344 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

You shouldn't leave, Gameplay. Plenty of players have been disliked and/or have been in a terrible situation in a game before. (Myself included.) As your post change the reads on you and even the attitude towards you will change too. Trust me, I know what I'm saying.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #346 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

Wait-oh. I haven't called him an idiot. I've called him scummy and I've tried to explain why certain posts of him annoy many players. (Remember: when Anatole left I suggested them talking the question over.)

By the way, your latest posts (, and ) have made me think about Elmo. (I noticed and maybe I should have been thinking about that slip too. I don't know.) I thought he had wanted to put some pressure on me but what if I interpreted that wrong...?

Other questions. Are you a he or a she? What do you think about Hershey and Sal now?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #347 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Mod! Can we get some extra time due to the many replacements pretty please?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #353 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've been thinking. Maybe we're wrong about Gameplay's alignment.

UNVOTE:

Reason: I call it MissMarple-ing (an Agatha Christie reference). He reminds me of someone whom I have seen somewhere. I know this sentence is shyt but, I mustn't break the page rules. Instead of that I can give a more distant parallel of Gameplay might be Stabsinthe whom I met in my very first game (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=58001) – though I know this latter example is weak. (After all, Stabsinthe and his alts got banned from the site later for damm good reasons and those things are way far from Gameplay.)

I'm eagerly waiting for the catchup of the newcomers. Sometimes "new eyes" see things we don't see and "new noses" can smell things we don't smell.

Also, a quicklist (see my previous posts for reasons but, also some new comments)

ZZZX – lean town, because I didn't find Anatole scummy and he seemed to be genius. Plus intuition.
Siveure – ??? Eg. is WTF? Regardless of having a PR or not, a mislynch is a mislynch. Though, he doesn't vote for Gameplay. I simply can't get his alignment.
Elmo – ??? or lean scum. I too found strange plus, Toby's case is strong, I can't ignore it. I think I must ISO him later or wait for more posts.
Toby – f-cking town
Gameplay – probably town and see above!
Saki – null. No posts.
Flubbernugget – lean town, his posts seem to be genuine
Salamence – lean scum, I've already written about it. Though, I don't see how could he survive long enough if the Vig claim were fake.
Hephaestus – probably scum, I've written about it as well and it hasn't change. As far as I can see he's still obsessed with Sala's claim and with Hershey. Though, it's unlikely that Salamence and Hephaestus are scums together.
Hershey Kiss – f-cking town. I've already written about it plus intuition plus I don't understand the cases against her.
Aafter – null, not too many posts and he asked for a replacement
Venrob – unsorted, let's wait for the replacement.

I know it's not much but, that's all I can produce right now.

VOTE: Hephaestus – sorry man, without having a better idea, I'm back ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #358 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 354, TobyLoby wrote:idk how you can play this set-up before and know a game enough to dabble with number theory but not remember how many scum there are.

Wait-oh.

In post 267, Elmo TeH AzN wrote: (...) Im not going to give you
2-3 Or what number the scum team is
because it should tell you how I feel. (...)

In post 268, Aneninen wrote:
(...) According to the setup there are
three
scums... it's in ... how could you miss that?

In post 269, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Um didn't pay attention or read

Oookkkaaaaay,
BUT
check this:

In post 66, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 65, Aneninen wrote:What if the scums have "dispersed" their drafts, like
one
is 2/3/4 or something like that,
one
is in that 8/9/10 zone and
the third one
is 10+? (...)

Heres the bigger question. Why wouldn't scum want a higher number to get a PR from everyone?

It's ironic, I think. Having speculated about the numbers it was me who had talked about
three
scums in a post which was quoted by him! So, he must have known for sure how many scums we have. Even if he hadn't read the setup. Even if he had played PYP before and he didn't remember how many scums are in the setup.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Elmo
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #362 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

I told that I found Toby's case strong. I posted that I would ISO you. I think I found a new evidence which confirms that you were faking that you didn't remember how many scums are in the setup.
Besides, why do you think you are any easy lynch? Your wagon is neither strong nor fast right now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #378 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Siveure, your readlist in was very poor. Try harder please!

Flubbernugget,
"This reminds me of that episode of South Park where Cartman starts spewing a bunch of bullshit about numbers to prove Kyle caused 9/11."
. – What did you mean by that in ?

Regfan, nice catchup!
The things disturbing you are about my playstyle.
Your case against Siveure makes me think. Mostly because I don't really know how to read him.
As for Flubber. Well, I don't know. What if he's simply reading and waiting for more content or for the replacement issues to be solved?

@Mod: thanks for the extra time and for your efforts finding replacements! But please, we're longing for a Vote Count so much!
I bet you love players for whom nothing is good enough, don't you? ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #379 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by Aneninen »

There is something else about Elmo.
I would eagerly believe that someone had't read the setup and didn't read the thread thoroughly IF they were in the last part of the draft list. But, he's the first name in the draft! It's 100% that he has a PR and I strongly believe that town PRs are trying to salvage everything out of the thread so as to use their abilities in the possible best way. (Or at least, this must be true for most possible PRs of this setup.)

By the way, Elmo, having ISO-ed you recently I found this post of yours again:

In post 125, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Probably best not to speculate much about roles.
I will say this though - don't automatically trust anyone who sends you a fruit or neighborizes you.

In post 126, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:There we go. FRUIT VENDOR

Though I asked it once before I'm asking again: what did you mean by that answer?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #382 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

Regfan: yes, English is my second language.

Flubber and others: I can see that some of you find my case weak. Can you tell me why you think Elmo is town? This would be really important because, in my opinion, draft order matters and it would be a serious mistake if we lynched the first name in the draft and he flipped town afterwards.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #402 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 383, Regfan wrote:Really don't like the fact that Flubber came in here and clearly read through enough to answer Anens question but completely avoided responding to my scum read of him or my statement that he hasn't scumhunted at all.

So, do you think that Flubber is reading me a lot while he's ignoring others? If so, I don't see the reason of it.

Also,
even if I find Salamence scummy, let's not lynch him Today. I'd call my reason a "policy-not-lynch": if he's indeed a Vig, it'll turn out sooner or later. (And, unfortunately, being a Vig is not an alignment-tell in this setup.) However, I can see at least quite a few explanations for a fake-claim too, and in at least two of these cases lynching him would be a terrible idea. I don't want to say more about this because it'd help the scums. But, one of the possibilities is very pro-town and if that's the case, well played, Sala, f-cking well played! ^_^

I'm still waiting for posts containing townreads on Elmo.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #406 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

I noticed something.

1. Elmo (3) –

2. ZZZX (8)
(but, mostly due to Anatole)
3. Salamance (9) –

4. Regfan (10) –

5. Hershey Kiss (12)

6. Aneninen (14) –

7. Armageddon (16)

8. Aafter (42)

9. Gameplay (3463892) –
(very short posts)
10. Toby (2) –

11. Saki (2)

12. Siveure DtTrikijp (4) –

13. FlubberNugget (4) –

14. Hephaestus (4) –

As you can see, this is an updated draftlist. The
italic
numbers show the post amount of the slot,
is the most,
is the least (with a vital comment in two cases). I highlighted the five least active players (less posts than the mod, who has 16 posts. The sixth least active is Salamance anyway, he has 17.) I find it strange that 3 of them are in the mid section and only one of them is in the late section. I don't know whether it means something but it's strange.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #407 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 405, Regfan wrote:
In post 402, Aneninen wrote:So, do you think that Flubber is reading me a lot while he's ignoring others? If so, I don't see the reason of it.

There's two likely reasons and both are very scum motivated, the first being that he's only reading snippets of the thread and replying to the parts he reads which shows no attempt to scumhunt but the one I think is more likely the case is he doesn't know how to respond as scum and is waiting for his partners to help and coach him in the day-talk. Also you know where my head is at re; Elmo and to add to it I've kind of liked his last few posts as well?

I was thinking while making the previous post. In theory, there would be a third reason. A Doc might try to find a town PR but, with his draft it's virtually impossible that he's the Doc. (Besides, why would he focus on a mid-draft? Okay, he was interacting with Elmo too, but, mostly about his case against me.) So, we can rule out this possibility, I suppose. However, a scum might try to figure out who certain PRs are... (though, I must admit, a mid-draft player is a silly choice in this case too.)

I know your reads on Elmo. I meant the others.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #409 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

It's possible. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that scums and/or PRs would lose their interest in the game less easily.
On the other hand, making that list lead me to that "third reason" I posted above, even if my conclusion was "not possible" (...and this latter fact made
your
explanations a bit more possible in my eyes). A dead-end thought about the game is a thought too – ruling out certain things might lead to Process of Elimination theories and even reads, I suppose.

But, back to the standard tells: this sentence from Siveure "
if I'm town my play will change in later days.
" is weird indeed. However, I'm unsure whether it's a tell at all. A scum-Siv could just as easily follow a different gamestyle Tomorrow as a town-Siv. In general, I find his play weird and I don't think he'll live too long if he doesn't change. (He'll be either Lynched or Nightkilled.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #422 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 411, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Regfan, about 2) I speak with a lot of hypotheticals. You have no knowledge of my alignment so I phrase the stuff like that. Also, it's basically a promise of me to get good reads (with probably a lot more clarity) later. If I don't follow up on that I DO deserve to be lynched tbh.

Okay. This seems to be acceptable.

In post 412, Regfan wrote:Anen, what I meant is you're doing too much role type speculation rather than just reading things as they are for instance your "Sala could be doing 3 things! Not lynching him because they might be town" and "Flubber might have been a doc ignoring others to see if I'm a PR" are lines of logic that aren't needed at this point in the game, much better of just reading things as they are and then assessing whether there's more scum or town motivation towards it.

I see your point. Though, I've told nothing concrete and tried to use that kind of informations to figure out possible motivations.

In post 415, Regfan wrote:
@Toby/Anyone
that's pieced together what I'm saying and understands the setup; Do you think it's advantageous for me to fully out it or have ZZX hardclaim?

Don't out. All we would get is WIFOM. In my opinion. According to the thing I quoted above I don't say anything else about it.

In post 416, TobyLoby wrote:
In general
, Sally is probably not fake claiming vig.
(...)
I think we need to stop talking about hypothetical PRs and their draft levels until a massclaim.

As for Sala, I understand your logic and I think it's best to leave him alone Today.
And we definitely don't need a massclaim right now.

Where are all the players I highlighted in my post above?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #425 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 423, Regfan wrote:
In post 422, Aneninen wrote:Don't out. All we would get is WIFOM. In my opinion. According to the thing I quoted above I don't say anything else about it.

Uh, there wouldn't be any "WIFOM" involved in it really?

Your claim would be WIFOM-less. But, it may be followed by other claims and we may end up in a WIFOM avalanche. It would take Days and a couple of mislynches to sort everything out. Also, the scums can co-ordinate their claims whereas the townies can't. Plus, most of the claims would tell nothing about the alignment in this very setup.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #429 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Like wow!
That changes many things.
Let me think about it while I'm washing my hair. (And that will take some time, it's more than 2 feet long ^_^)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #433 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by Aneninen »

You've made the right move, Regfan. I have been thinking and I think I know what we should do. That comes in my next post.
Until then,
Everyone
: DO NOT CLAIM ANYTHING, UNLESS you're either a Rolecop or a Universal backup
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #442 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Post by Aneninen »

So, here is what we should do.

(0). Just a quick reminder. Though I don't think Regfan is scum, in theory it's possible that he's Mafia Rolecup if neither Elmo nor ZZZX claims Rolecop/Backup. If you're not Elmo or ZZZX and you're Rolecop/Backup, counterclaim NOW, because in that case Regfan is faking. (I don't think it's very likely either.)

(1). The Rolecop role is definitely more useful for the scum faction than for the town. However, an universal backup is just as useful for the town. (Out of 4 previous games it was chosen by a townie three times, and by the mafia once.) BUT, the Backup was got three times by the 5. (once a mafia) and once by the 9. player in the draft. (It seems that in the fifth documented game noone chose this role.) So, I don't think the first two players would choose Backup
as a townie
but I think it would be useful for a scum to choose Rolecop in the similar situation. Despite of these,
it's likely, but not sure
that either Elmo or ZZZX is scum.

(2). For understanding my suggestion, we should talk about the "scum-usefulness" of the role pairs first.

Vengeful/Night3 Vig
– Vengeful is definitely useful for the scum faction; though it was chosen only twice by them in the previous games (and twice by townies)
2. Vigilante/Paranoid Gun Owner – this has already been claimed by Sala, it's irrelevant now (unless you wish to counterclaim him)
3.Cop/Redirector – Cop is definitely a town role, the mafia chose once the Redirector instead (so as to remove Cop from the setup)
4. Commuter/Watcher – not important now. Though Commuter is useful for the mafia, I highly doubt that anyone in the first third of the draft list would ever go for that.
5. Doctor/Roleblocker – uhhh. Doctor is pro-town but, Roleblocker is definitely good for the mafia. Forcing to out this one would be detrimental if we have a Doc.
Universal Backup/Rolecop
– Regfan tried to get it but failed, so, if he's telling the truth, it's either Elmo or ZZZX. (Unless it's Sala and he was faking the Vig claim but, I think we can rule that out. I don't see any use for faking a Vig being a Backup/Rolecup, regardless of the alignment.)
7. Neighborizer/Fruit Vendor – unless as a diversion, I don't think getting any of these would help the mafia. Besides, I don't think anyone would have chosen this in the first half (though it happened once), so, it's irrelevant right now.
Jailkeeper/Tracker
– so far, Jailkeeper has been the most popular role and it has been taken three times by the mafia. I'd doubt that anyone would chose Tracker. On the other hand, a Jailkeeper is good for both factions. Still, according to the statistics, this role may be important for us.
Contradict me fast, if you disagree, that's important!

(3) So, if you're Elmo or ZZZX
and
you're Backup or Rolecop, claim now! If you're anything else, post
I have nothing to say.

(4) If you're in the first half of the draft
and
you went for Vengeful/N3Vig or Jailkeeper/Tracker
and
it was taken by someone else, please, share this infromation. Perhaps the 8th/9th, namely Aafter and Gameplay could do the same if the previous sentence is true for them. But, I'm not sure about the latter part.

(5) If you're ZZZX, Hershey or Aneninen
and
you went for Backup/Rolecop but didn't get the role, post it. In case of ZZZX, it reveals Elmo, in the latter two cases it merely confirms Regfan more or less.

(5) However, if you're in the first half and (3)–(4)–(5) is NOT true for you, post
I have nothing to say.

See this spoiler for the reasons:

Spoiler:
The highlighted rolepairs seem to be more useful for the mafia than for the town. (I added the Backup/Rolecop pair because of Regfan's claim.) If we knew that someone relatively early in the draft applied unsuccesfully for any of those roles we'd know that those must be somewhere earlier in the list. Due to Sala and Regfan we know two roles so, it would narrow the choices greatly.
On the other hand, it would be detrimental if the mafia knew the town PRs on Day1. In this case the
I have nothing to say
is a WIFOM against
them
. Consider this. If I post
I have nothing to say
, the two most likely possibilities are the following: (1) I have a powerful town-PR, eg. a Cop or a Doc (2) I applied for a good PR but failed. In the first case, Nightkilling me is a great choice, while in the second case it's a waste. The more
I have nothing to say
-s appear the harder for them to find the best Nightkill. But, beside this, the first part of this spoiler still could help us a lot.

Also, this plan might help later a lot too. Forthcoming flips and those who are late in the draft can make the lies about these claims and no-claims catchable. (Eg. a late-draft player can also realize something like "hey... I applied for xxxxxx and it was taken by someone else. I know the role of everyone who's earlier in the draft and noone has claimed the role I wanted. Who the f-ck is xxxxxx then?" It's even better if some of the late-draft players actually managed to get something. They can jump out with an unexpected counter-claim. ^_^

So, after all of this, it's my turn to follow my own plan:
I have nothing to say.

Should you disagree, post as soon as you can and we can modify or even turn down this plan.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #446 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, then
leave out
the Jailkeeper/Tracker part and stick to the Backup/Rolecop and Vengeful/N3Vig roles.

Toby, a short (and updated) version: apart from
(1)
unsuccessfully
applying for those rolepairs
and
being in the 1–7 (or 1–9) position in the draft (in case of Backup/Rolecop, 1–6)
(2)
being
Elmo or ZZZX
and
being a Backup or Rolecop

NOONE should claim anything. This includes EVERY other roles, regardless of the success of any applications! (I only posted about the very few beneficial situations.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #450 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

Siveure, I think you've misunderstood the situation.

(1) Regfan claimed because he failed to get the Backup role. This means, either Elmo or ZZZX has that rolepair.
(2) Only the next couple of names should claim a failed attempt on that role, so as to confirm Regfan's claim (a little bit). One of those players is me, so, most probably this won't happen at all.
(3) The idea about claiming a failed attempt on applying for Jailkeeper/Tracker has been turned down.
(4) Noone in the late-draft part should claim anything. Not even a failed attempt.
(5) Apart from Elmo or ZZZX noone should claim anything (unless counterclaiming Regfan or Salamence but I don't think that will happen).
(6) Elmo and ZZZX should claim only if they're Rolecop or Backup. If not, they should not claim anything.
(7) The first part of the list should claim only if they failed to get the Vengeful/N3Vig role. (So, if someone has it, they shouldn't claim it.)

Is it clear now?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #452 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

In this situation (2) is mostly theoretical. Later I'm gonna tell you more about it.

But now, we're waiting for the others. Since Regfan's claim Toby, Gameplay, Aneninen and Siveure have shown up. The most important posts – obviously – will come from Elmo and ZZZX. However, I'm interested in the other players' posts as well. So, I think we can all agree that we can say nothing more until they arrive.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #454 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

Elmo! WTF was that?! A Fruit Vendor claim??!!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #456 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

WTFDATSHYT? You were the FIRST one to choose a role. In your case there is NO such thing that "wanted to be". Please, stop fooling around and answer these two questions:

(1) Are you a Rolecop or a Universal Backup?
(2) Are you a Fruit Vendor?

This is serious.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #458 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay. Thanks. This has been answered. You needn't claim anything else. We're waiting for ZZZX (and for the others) now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #485 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

Sorry friend, it is a must.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: ZZZX

I am from mobile, expect a longer post later.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #488 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've got home.
ZZZX, I think we all owe you an explanation.
First of all, don't take our votes personally.

Second, Rolecop is a role which is much more beneficial to the scum. The argument you posted in is invalid, because if you had been a town, you could have chosen Universal Backup instead. A Backup could be more useful to town than a Rolecop. Regfan explained it in as well.
Check it: the whole story started here: , with Regfan's claim. Until you've arrived we were talking about the consequences of that post.

This,
"I guess I am not emotionally dedicated to this game yet as a replacement so threat of my lynch doesnt really affect me emotionally yet."
in is not valid, because you replaced Anatole and he was surely "in" this game; he didn't choose the slot's role for nothing.

Post-edit.
Toby, well... what you're saying is interesting. Elmo hasn't been cleared in my eyes yet. Sala... well, I don't know. Even if he's Vig claim is genuine we can't be sure about him. Regfan – well, it's possible that they planned the whole story with Anatole (and the other scum) in advance but, wouldn't it be too risky? And I don't have any scumreads on him. Hershey. I don't think she's scum but, where IS she anyway? The next one is me. Of course I'm town – though, anyone else would say this in my place ^_^. Armageddon – We know literally NOTHING about him. According to your logic I don't think I should continue the list. Prove me if I'm wrong.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #489 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Aneninen »

By the way, if my own Vote Count is correct, ZZZX is at L–2 right now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #522 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Hershey Kiss wrote:Anen, two things. What were you hoping to accomplish in post 406? And regarding 407, try not to talk about these things. As obvious as some of it may seem, it's going to help scum figure out power roles more than it is going to help town find scum.

As for 406, I was unsure about it. Though, I used that list in 407 to rule out a possibility. I know it's not much but still better than nothing. Some other thoughts in 409. But, I think since Regfan's claim and the case against ZZZX it's not relevant any more.

Sala, in my opinion Flubber may be a good Vigshot. If you want to shoot Tonight.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #542 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

Saki, Aafter and Hephaestus should post more.
I'd suggest Hephaestus for the Vig shot. I think he's scummy and since he hasn't posted anything for a while, no surprise, my read hasn't changed on him.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #547 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 545, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Obv scum.

Who? ZZZX or Flubber? Or both?

Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Here's what's funny is he shouldn't flip with his rule just good alignment

What did you mean by that?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #550 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

According to my Vote Count, it's L–1 now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #556 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Aneninen »

UNOFFICIAL Vote Count v0.0_beta

ZZZX
(7) – FlubberNugget, Gameplay, Regfan, Siveure, TobyLoby, Aneninen, Salamence (L–1)
Gameplay
(2) – Elmo, ZZZX
Salamence
(1) – Hephaestus
Hephaestus
(1) – Hershey Kiss
Regfan
(1) – Aafter

Not Voting
– Armageddon, Saki

With 14 players alive, 8 votes are needed for a lynch.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #581 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Sala! , and especially were terrible! Regardless of your alignment I don't see the point of it. Why do you think that ZZZX is town? Besides, : why do you think that your Vig shot will be redirected? It's virtually impossible that Hephaestus (or Flubber or anyone in the later part of the draft) has the Redirector role.

@Hephaestus, was terrible. Did you just pop in so as to post a bunch of question marks without saying anything about the ZZZX wagon or anything else? I think you're the perfect one for the Vig shot.

In general, we all
must
assume that the others are performing a good gameplay if we want to win. It
is
possible that ZZZX's predecessor picked up a useless role as scum but we shouldn't base our game on this. It's way more likely that ZZZX is scum.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #598 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

ZZZX, as Regfan's explained it in and , noone is defending you because it's much more probable that you're scum than your predecessor applied for a useless role before. Sorry to say, lynching you is the best possible townplay now.

However, I've found something else.

In post 582, ZZZX wrote:and dont you think the speed of my wagon and how people juist blindly accepted it a plain claim that I am a town wagon?
wouldnt my scum buddies for exmaple defend me indirectly/?

In post 592, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Well I can name on alt lynch....And no my votes not there.
Im off for a few days so im going geocaching and going to read the last few pages and such. And think about whats transpired so far.

Check out the underlined parts.
Add Elmo's recent posts: , , plus his attitude when we were asking him about being a Rolecop/Backup: from to . Also, his previous posts about not knowing how many scums in the setup are.

In post 486, TobyLoby wrote:
Assuming we're seeing a scum flip here, my only question is why scum would take rolecop as possibly their first role. It's useful, but as one of their first picks? I don't see it if all their partners are far away or they sucked it up on the draft list. Makes me think there is scum around that draft number to better legitimize it.

I think we've found what we've been searching for. If ZZZX flips scum, Elmo may be one of his partners.
(But right now, we must lynch ZZZX.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #623 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Coo-coo, Muffin! I've got something for you. (Giggle, giggle)

Spoiler:

Greetinx to UctTriton as well!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #624 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I'll make a more contentful post as soon as I have time.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #636 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

First of all, I don't think we should give any town credits for those who were absent from the ZZZX wagon. Also, we shouldn't give "scum reads" on those who were on that wagon.
Anatole chose a terrible role. Perhaps he hadn't understood the setup well. I mean, had he chosen Backup instead of Rolecop, he would have been able to prevent scums getting the Rolecop role – and he hadn't realized that. In a situation like this I still think we followed the
most logical
play: it was
much likely
that ZZZX flipped scum than there was a useless rolepick.

ZZZX's flip has changed two reads of mine.
(1) Though I don't think Regfan's scum (his posts aren't particularly scummy), his claim means nothing now. In theory, it's possible that he tried to get the Rolecop as a scum and he realized that the rolepair had been taken by a townie. In this case he wanted to "out" the Backup so as to get a good target for the Nightkill.
(2) Though I still have my FoS on Elmo, my strongest argument against him – he was trying defending ZZZX as a scum partner – has turned into dust.

I'm reading Today's posts soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #637 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 625, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Okay.
Based off the nightkill
vote: saki

I too want to hear an explanation.

In post 627, zMuffinMan wrote:
prob not going to be caught up til tomorrow night though.

You ought to. And you should examine your own slot too and tell us something about your predecessor's claim.

In post 628, uctriton00 wrote:Hello
Has anyone claimed anything other than that cop flip we have

Did you mean ZZZX's Rolecop flip?

So far,

Salamence––>Muffin: Vigilante
Regfan: Vanilla Townie; he had applied for the Backup role but failed to get it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #680 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Some random thoughts.

(1) As for the Saki–Regfan argument, which makes me puzzled. Saki, some of your posts are strong, especially this part:
In post 659, Saki wrote:
In post 431, Regfan wrote:Hoping and think I've made the right move here because it's very likely one of Elmo/ZZZ is a scum rolecop that we need to sort out.

But You Actually F-cking Assumed
That a scum rolecop would claim rolecop

I don't like Regfan's answer , where he avoided to answer why he had assumed that Elmo/ZZZX had been a Rolecop (and hadn't been a Backup).

On the other hand, I find it strange that Saki didn't post any content on Day1. Saki, if you thought that we shouldn't lynch ZZZX, why didn't you post anything about it
before
the lynch? You had a post, this: after ZZZX's claim and before his lynch. Why didn't you say something like
"Stop that shytty wagon, that claim means nothing"

Regfan's play is not an alignment tell, in my opinion. It's a logical townplay but it's also a logical scumplay. (I've already mentioned it before.)

(2) As for scumrole-guessing. I think choosing Rolecop if one's the second on the list is not a good scumplay (there are better roles for the scum) but, it's a terrible townplay. Saki, I understand your logic posted in (late part), but I still think, Backup is superior to Rolecop if you're town.

More details...

Spoiler:
Saki wrote:
Taking rolecop as #2 as scum doesn't even FIT optimal scum play
You'd rather take 1-shot redirector to make sure there isn't a town Cop
or roleblocker to make sure there's not a doctor
or NEIGHBORIZER because scum neighborizers are hilariously strong EVEN in an open setup where scum neighborizer is possible
or jailkeeper to prevent trackers/lock down a claimed town pr
or even one of the killing roles over rolecop because there's just so many stronger picks than standard scum rolecop

As I've said above, I agree that it's not the best scumplay, but, let's see your list:
(1) Redirector is risky, you can easily get lynched after a redirection. And even the skill itself might get used unintentionally for something silly, eg. redirecting a fruit.
(2) Roleblocker IS a good role for the scum
(3) Apart from creating WIFOM, I don't see the point of a scum-Neighborizer, especially as an early-draft pick. Though it would be a silly early-draft pick for townies too.
(4) Jailkeeper is indeed a great choice for everyone, regardless of the alignment
(5) Also, killing roles are very good for the scum faction. Especially Vengeful.

But, we can also make another list about
better roles for the town with a #2 draft

– Cop (obviously)
– Doctor (very powerful, plus you rule out the possibility of a scum-Roleblocker)
– and Jailkeeper of course
– maybe Vigilante too
If you check out the previous Pick Your Power X/Y games, you can find some of these on the early-draft town side in every games.

BUT, it's possible that we shouldn't guess the scum-PRs until one of them gets lynched. After all, it's also possible that they would go for PR-synergies, eg. imagine a Vengeful/Backup pair where the former one gets lynched on Day1 (impossible now but I'd hate that), or a Roleblocker/Jailkeeper pair...

(3) We shouldn't ignore the Nightkill.
Toby was townread by everyone but she was the 10th on the list. It was very possible that she wouldn't flip a PR and the scums must have known this. Are they sure that they don't need to be afraid of dangerous investigative-PRs like a Cop or a Jailkeeper/Tracker? Or were they afraid of the Doctor (therefore they chose a late-draft townie)? I don't know.
But, I remember that Toby posted this in :
"Assuming we're seeing a scum flip here, my only question is why scum would take rolecop as possibly their first role. It's useful, but as one of their first picks? I don't see it if all their partners are far away or they sucked it up on the draft list. Makes me think there is scum around that draft number to better legitimize it."
Yeah, ZZZY flipped town, but what if she had gone on with this logic and had started searching the scums among the early-draft players? We must remember this, especially in case of Regfan flips scum. (And yes, I'm aware of the fact that I'm the 6th on the list so, this FoS backfires on me too...)

(4) Other things.
We need more posts from
Muffin
Uctriton
Hershey
and
Aafter
! I don't want to see a game in which scums are simply lurking while the town lynch itself as a result of town-vs-town fights. I'm f-cking about to vote for some of you so as to make you post.
Hephaestus, your posts , and seem to be results of an active lurking.
Siveure, is ??? As for , yes, the scums may play illogically – or we don't get their logic at all.
Flubber, might be true.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #685 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

I see your point, Regfan. Though I thought such an early-draft Rolecop is a bit strange too.

Muffin, Gameplay: oh, the Marathon. I'm jealous of everyone who has time for that, lolololol!

Uctriton
Hershey
Aafter
! I'm still waiting for your posts!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #694 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Aneninen »

For that "box": if I were a Vig, I'd save that shot for an occasion in which a definite scumread of mine weren't lynched and/or a lynch-flip assured my scumread on someone.

Also, Uctriton is on V/LA, I had townreads on Hershey, so...

VOTE: Aafter – Because I want to see some posts from you. (Though, in general, the game seems to be stalled.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #697 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Aneninen »

No, Regfan, I don't miss him. I've voted Aafter so as to put some pressure on him but I'm still willing to vote for Heph. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #700 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Well said, Regfan, well said!
This game is a "Lurkers' Paradise" now. According to my (online and IRL) experience it's
okay
when the scum team simply outplays me but when they're winning merely by lurking, that
is
annoying.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #701 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Is there a prize for "Most Pagetops With Meaningless Posts"?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #729 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

Muffin. Here's another player list. Drafts, flips and claims included.

1. Elmo – 3
ZZZX – 8
(Day1 lynch; flipped Town Rolecop)
3. Muffin – 9 (his predecessor, Salamence claimed Vigilante on Day1)
4. Regfan – 10 (claimed Vanilla Townie, had applied for Backup and had said that it had been taken before him)
5. Hershey Kiss – 12
6. Aneninen – 14
7. Uctriton – 16
8. Aafter – 42 (??? – What's the status of this slot now?)
9. Gameplay – 3463832
TobyLoby – 2
(Night1 kill; flipped Vanilla Townie)
11. Saki – 2
12. Siveure DitTrikijp – 4
13. FlubberNugget – 4
14. Hephaestus – 4

My Reads.
1. Elmo – unsorted/lean town. His Day2 posts are way more town-ish than his Day1 ones. I bet he meta'd something about Siveure and thats'why calls him town.
3. Muffin – unsorted. I wish he would say anything about Salamance's Vig claim. Plus, Sala's late-Day1 posts were weird too.
4. Regfan – lean town/most probably town. I've already posted about him. His recent posts are pro-town too.
5. Hershey Kiss – lean town. Nothing particularly scummy. However, if she posted just as regularly as recently, that would be great!
7. Uctriton – unsorted. No content. What should I say?
8. Aafter – yet again, what's the status of this slot? Am I pressurizing a lurker or a non-existing player?
9. Gameplay – most probably town. I wrote my reasons long ago.
11. Saki – lean town. His posts seem to be genuine. Besides Regfan, do you have any other scumreads?
12. Siveure – unsorted/lean town. Well, that's mostly my intuition but, if he were scum there would have been an early-draft Nightkill.
13. FlubberNugget – probably scum. I thought the same on Day1. As for Day2, (what was that about Siveure?) and (was that a discrediting?) are giving me scumvibes too.
14. Hephaestus – lean scum. I'm not sure whether he's lurking, has forgotten to V/LA himself (he hasn't posted anything on the forum since 26/08). However, his previous posts were scummy (eg. , ).

I know it's not too much but it's hard to get real reads when there are so many lurkers. As far as I can see merely a couple of players are interacting with each other most of the time.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #730 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 728, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Please, please, please, lets not go back to the toxicity of yesterday.

100% agreed.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #732 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

^
I've expected a sentence like that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #737 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Muffin.

Spoiler:
No, that's not a pigeon.

– Why did he assume that most of us were scumreading Siveure? There were only a few players who were talking about him at all. That was misrepresenting of the facts, in my opinion.
– What kind of push? Plus, I don't know why one should mis-trust someone's post just because of a thing which is disagreed by them.
– You must understand that by that time ZZZX had already claimed. Lurking for ages and posting a bunch of question marks in a situation like that?! That gave me scumvibes and as far as I know other players found that scummy as well.
– The first part answers to which question? The second part, that "when I flip town"... he had only one single vote at that time! Re-reading that post (after ZZZX's flip) it feels as if he had known well that ZZZX would flip town!!!

By the way, I must agree with Siveure. It's very unlikely that both FlubberNugget and Hephaestus are scums because they chose the same number. It's a pity that they're my strongest scumreads. And this leads us back to the fact that there are too many lurkers here.

So,

Spoiler:
No, it's a pigeonless spoiler again.
If we lynch FlubberNugget or Hephaestus and he flips town, you may Vig the other one. After a scumflip, Vig a lurker. If you're unsure, yet again, Vig a lurker.

Also,

Spoiler:
Aaaaaaaaaand here is the pigeon!!!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #741 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

Shooting Gameplay would be a terrible idea.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #744 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

Doh!

Elmo didn't choose Fruit Vendor. I asked him in . He answered no. (More precisely, he answered "nein" lololol!)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #752 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

I don't think so. First of all, Fruit Vendor would have been a terrible choice for the first one at the draft. Second, read back that part. I was pushing Elmo pretty hard. He answered NO. (NEIN.) Period.
How exactly would that make sense if he were a Fruit Vendor and he lied about it?

Also, how exactly would that make sense if Muffin lied about not getting his Role PM during the Night?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #753 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

The previous post was an answer to Gameplay's .
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #756 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 754, zMuffinMan wrote:
i'd just replaced in. if i were a scum vig, i could just pretend to have skimmed the game and vig killed whoever the fuck i wanted.

That might be a WIFOM but I don't think so. It would have been MUCH better to get rid of a townie who had been at least minimally scumread by someone...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #762 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Aneninen »

Gameplay, don't make me pigeon you.

I'm posting the whole conversation for you.

In post 453, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I like fruit. And any one have an eye I can trade for mines killing me.
I'll be at my pc later so I can make a worthwhile post. Until.then let's wait and see.

In post 454, Aneninen wrote:Elmo! WTF was that?! A Fruit Vendor claim??!!

In post 455, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
It's what I wanted it to be. I should have had an.Orange for breakfast but had to leave the hotel before breakfast. Damn work.

In post 456, Aneninen wrote:WTFDATSHYT? You were the FIRST one to choose a role. In your case there is NO such thing that "wanted to be". Please, stop fooling around and answer these two questions:
(1) Are you a Rolecop or a Universal Backup?
(2)
Are you a Fruit Vendor?

This is serious.

In post 457, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
1 & 2 Nein.
Man. I just want to keep on dancing. Did think about taking universal backup. But I didn't

Elmo is NOT a Fruit Vendor.

(Besides, WHY would anyone try rolefishing the Fruit Vendor in this setup?)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #766 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 759, gameplay506 wrote:And if he is fruit vendor here comes the ultimate question - why would he pick fruitvendor while first in the draft as town? Same goes for neighborizer.
They are useless to town.
Especially if you can choose roles like cop, doctor, vigilante without a risk of losing them.
In post 760, gameplay506 wrote:Basically everything about Elmo's pick is scummy. And I can confirm somebody got the fruit vendor neighborizer roles because
I went after them and I received a VT role pm.

Wait-oh.
You've just said that the Fruit Vendor/Neighborizer pair is useless for town. Right after that you've just told us that you went after that rolepair. Which you think is useless for town.

I think you owe us an explanation now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #776 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 764, zMuffinMan wrote:who the fuck would fake-claim a confirmable role that could very well actually be in the setup?

That's it! Fake-claiming a Fruit Vendor would be a terrible gameplay. Regardless of your alignment.

In post 767, gameplay506 wrote:Muffin what does softclaiming a fruit vendor when you are asked to claim and then denying that you are fruitv. speak to you?

What if I told you that he didn't softclaim Fruit Vendor? I thought the very same – that'swhy I asked him about it. See the quotes above.
Take this: I'm not sure about Elmo's alignment but I'm almost 100% sure that he is NOT a Fruit Vendor and he has never softclaimed being one.

In post 768, gameplay506 wrote:I am 9th on the draft. If I want a pr I have to go to the less useful roles. And that is what I did. It is not useless. But for first pickers it is.
Now Annenien why are you trying to sell shit and place suspicion on me?

You've just said that being a Fruit Vendor is useless for town. Yet you applied for that role. I'm not selling shyt. I'm placing suspicion on you because those two posts from you are suspicious.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #792 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Aneninen »

Gameplay: I didn't understand that highlighted part either, that'swhy I asked Elmo whether he is a Fruit Vendor. You're chasing a non-existant case.
Why is Muffin alive? What if the scums wanted to kill a pro-town player?

And don't fudge the question I've asked. Why did you apply for a rolepair which you consider useless to town?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #797 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 794, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 792, Aneninen wrote:What if the scums wanted to kill a pro-town player?

!
i resent that

Check Salamence's late-Day1 posts and you'll notice what do I mean by that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #802 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 796, gameplay506 wrote:I dont see any votes.
Wasnt I scummy annenien?1 What happened?
Also you are chasing shit
too
2. Going after the kill all lurkers is basically waste of lynches/kills3

(1) You posted something that I didn't like. I need an explanation. After that I'll decide what to do.
(2)
"too"
? Have you just admitted that you've been chasing shyt?
(3) No, it's not. Lurking scums can win a game while the townies lynch each other. There's a concept which is called "vacuum activity". (Check the Wikipedia for a further explanation!) If the scums are lurking, there are no
real
scumposts. So, the townies starts searching scummy bits in each others' posts.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #810 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Meanhile, a little examination on the lurkers' activity.

Aafter – no post on this site since 23/08.
@Mod – he must be replaced, I think.
Reason: as far as I know, that was the original plan about this slot.
Hephaestus – no post since 26/08. (Maybe he forgot to V/LA himself?) Has he been prodded? I don't remember.

In conclusion, these two players can have any kind of alignment, unfortunately.

Though they had recent posts, I've checked Uctriton and Hershey as well. (So as to see whether they were active elswhere.) Uctriton had no posts between 31/08–03/09 (for me, his latest posts were on 03/09; because of GMT+1). Hershey was inactive between 25/08–30/08.

(I know that this post haven't helped much but, had I found someone who had been active in another game, we could have got a scumread.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #814 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Gameplay. My problem is that I have only TWO scumreads, and only one of these reads is active. All my other reads are town/lean town/unsorted. Many players in the latest cathegory are unsorted because of they have too few posts. (Those who're not: Elmo's and Muffin's latest posts gave me town vibes.) Hershey Kiss and Uctriton have posted some content recently, I've found none of those posts particularly scummy.
So, I strongly suspect that at least one of the lurkers (Hephaestus, Aafter) is scum.
In other words: it's not only "lynch all lurkers", it's also a PoE thing.

By the way, you're against lynching lurkers and you still vote for Hephaestus. (While scumreading Elmo and Regfan???) That's another illogical act. Or do you have problems with my vote, which is for Aafter...?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #815 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by Aneninen »

By the way, if my calculations are correct, Hephaestus is at L–1.

@Hephaestus! I intent to hammer!
Though I'm unsure whether this intent will change anything. Maybe I'll wait a bit and hammer him tonight (GMT+1).
Any objections?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #818 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Regfan: okay, you've got a point. I'll wait.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #828 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@FlubberNugget, Gameplay

To tell the truth,
Elmo is very far from obv-town according to my reads
but there is one thing that I don't understand in your scum!Elmo reads.

Most porbably everyone remembers that I was the one who kept advocating the scum!Elmo theory on Day1. (You can find those posts almost everywhere.) As far as I can remember, no matter how hard I was pushing his wagon, I didn't gain too much support. (Flubber technically lol-ed on my case in , read him null in . Gameplay didn't think that Elmo was scum in , nothing else about him on Day1.) The cherry on the pie was the fact that Elmo posted how much he disliked the ZZZX wagon. (, , and the most important post: ). At that point, I was pretty sure that Elmo and ZZZX are scums together.

But, ZZZX flipped town so I had to admit that the cornerstone of my case turned into ashes.

In my opinion, Elmo has done nothing particularly scummy on Day2. Yet you have scumreads on him. Why now? Why not on Day1, when I posted very much content about him?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #829 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Also, I would like to see more content from Uctriton.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #835 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

"I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours"
but, needn't we a backup mod?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #837 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

Lololololol, Gameplay!

By the way, quit–quit–quit / quit–quitted–quitted – as far as I know, both of them are correct. So, ragequit or ragequitted (or rage-quit). Any native speakers about this question?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #851 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Muffin, – an interesting post. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I mean, Siveure gives town vibes even if its an unsure one?

@Uctriton, – I've posted a lot about the ZZZX wagon. I still think – and I suppose Regfan agrees – that the Rolecop role is much more beneficial to the scum faction than to the town. That was the reason for that wagon. Many of us thought that it was much more likely that ZZZX flipped scum (because of his Role) than his Townflip; choosing the Rolecop as town is not a good gameplay. (Why didn't choose that slot Backup instead?)
Fishing out fake claims is not a big advantage: (1) it's highly possible that a counterclaim arrives and (2) some of the roles are really hard to fake.

As for this part:
"While I thought gameplay was town just by reading gut, I gladly would not trust him in any kind of xYLO situation. His slot needs to die either way, preferably before a LYLO."
– I never ever consider this a pro-town move. Why would anyone lynch a bad or disliked player instead of trying to find a scum?

@Uctriton, – here are my reads.
Hephaestus is a possible scum. He provided very little, but scummy content. (I mentioned it on Day1 a couple of times.) The problems are the following: (1) he hasn't post anything on this site since 26/08 or so and (2) it's very unlikely that Hephaestus and my other scumread, FlubberNugget are scums together. However, my opinion is unchanged: Hephaestus is among those whom I would like to lynch Today.

Regfan is a difficult question. Since ZZZX flipped town it's possible that he wanted to find the town-Backup (and the Rolecop claim was even better for him). But, I don't think it's very probably. His posts seem to be town-posts. Plus, if he had wanted to get rid of a town-PR, he could have chosen a more powerful role in the draft. With his position anything would have been possible: Cop/Redirector, Doc/Roleblocker, Jailer/Tracker. By applying for those he could have got something powerful for the scum team or could have rolefish a more valuable role on Day1 if he were scum. In short, I don't want to lynch Regfan Today.

@Uctriton, – ???????????

@FlubberNugget, – Is b-tching about a wagon which leads to a lynch and a townflip a scumtell? Still: if he hasn't done anything scummy Today but his Day1 posts were scummy why the f-ck didn't you vote for Elmo on Day1? You could have done it. I had been voting for him for a while before ZZZX claimed. On the other hand you read him null
after
the claim... I still don't think this makes sense.

By the way, Hephaestus is not on L–1 any more so my vote is not a derphammer right now:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hephaestus

We should lynch Hephaestus or Flubbernugget Today. I strongly think that one of them is scum.

Post-edit: wow, Hephaestus is back!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #875 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Burn: that explains the things has been happening. Aafter should be replaced, there has been no posts from him since ages.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #877 (isolation #98) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Flubber, – why do you think the Vigilante is the most useful role for both factions? I disagree with other points too (a Jailkeeper is just as useful for the town, a Doc is almost useless for the scum). You've left out the following roles: Vengeful, Redirector, Fruit Vendor/Neighbourizer.

In post 856, Flubbernugget wrote:Maybe it was a wk? Look, my thing is that it looked way too informed. And what's with all this "hurr durr hes scum but u dnt vote him" bullshit?
You only get one vote.

Excuse me, what does "wk" mean here? What does the underlined part mean?

_____

@Hephaestus, – as for your scumreads. Salamence/Muffin: you're right, we skimmed over Sala's late-Day1 posts – however, we'll never get an explanation for that. Muffin doesn't seem to be scum in himself. Flubber: I agree. Gameplay: I simply don't understand his gameplay but, I think he's more likely town than scum. You've also said that your townreads weren't too "well-built". As for me: whom am I buddying?

@Hephaestus, – your reasoning is not essentially right. In my opinion a Vig could claim on Day1 if they wanted to get hints for the Nightkill. After the first flip and analyzing the hints the Vig might get plenty of reads... Who agrees? (I'm especially interested in Muffin's opinion. Anyway, he's right in .)

_____

In post 873, Regfan wrote:
In post 839, uctriton00 wrote:Page 18, where Aneninen and pretty much Regfan, decided to claim the Elmo and ZZZX slots. To me that was a very pro-scum move, because the backup is easily WIFOMable if you're a vanilla goon in PYP, and of course knowing who has a role cop is very beneficial to scum, because a town role cop can fish out all fake claims. For that already I don't like either Aneninen or Regfan. I also have a way of gut-reading scum by observing posting style, but it will take some meta reading to work it out. For now, my gut of Aneninen is scum.

Okay this is your only mention of me at all, you've not commented on anything else I've done or any of my other posts yet you say
"heph is incredibly scummy to me right now; I've seen vanilla town heph and it's nowhere near as -derpy- as it played out."
and then proceed to vote me in over joining the Heph wagon, makes absolutely no sense at all, literally none so explain to me what I'm missing and why I shouldn't be reading this as you distancing with Heph.

...and that's FoS in my eyes too. First of all, he scumreads Hephaestus and votes for Regfan next – 2 posts and 10 minutes later than Gameplay had done the same!

I can add these:

In post 806, uctriton00 wrote:Siv and Anninem come off as scummy during the first half of the game as well

In post 839, uctriton00 wrote:
(... post has been edited by me)
For that already I don't like either Aneninen or Regfan. I also have a way of gut-reading scum by observing posting style, but it will take some meta reading to work it out.
For now, my gut of Aneninen is scum.
(
) I don't know the offical VC (mod has been flaking on that), but I'd say there's at
least 1 scum in Anninen Regfan and Heph, and I'd like to lynch from that pool at this point.
(
)

If his reads were genuine about that Aneninen/Regfan/Hephaestus trio, he could
(1) either vote for Hephaestus, since that seems to be the strongest wagon
(2) or vote for me if I were indeed his strongest read (even if it would be a new wagon).
He did none of those. He strengthened a counter-wagon with his vote.

I think he's scum and there is a high chance of an Uctriton/Hephaestus scumpair. (In this case Flubber must be town or my reads are totally flawed.)

UNVOTE:
– I'm still willing to lynch Hephaestus but okay, let's give him some time so that he can catchup and post more.

VOTE: Uctriton
– Prove me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure about this now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #884 (isolation #99) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

Ooooookkkaaaaay,

_____

Unofficial Vote Count

Hephaestus
(3): Regfan, Flubbernugget, Hephaestus
Regfan
(3): Saki, gameplay506, uctriton00,
gameplay506
(1): Elmo TeH AzN
uctriton00
(1): Aneninen

Not Voting (4): Hephaestus, Aafter, Hershey kiss, Siveure DtTrikyp,

With 12 Left it Takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is in ??? (We should get some extra time due to replacements, inactive slots, etc.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #885 (isolation #100) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

By the way, Uctriton, why do you care about Anatole that much?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #894 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 888, uctriton00 wrote:Maybe Hershey can be scum too, that'd be interesting.1
Sal was completely angry at the end of Day 1 and replaced out at town incompetence. To me that's the most likely story. I find that Anatole likely did the same thing.2
As far as my bromance with the Anatole slot, it's because I respect him as a player.3

(1) Is it an OMGUS or you think so because she agrees with some of my reads?
(2) You've been misinterpreting things. I didn't feel that Sala had left the game because he had got angry on the town. As for Anatole, I don't want to talk about it but he had no problems with the townies, in general.
(3) That's nice but, not a good gameplay. Respecting someone has nothing to do with the alignment. If I think someone's scum I'm trying to lynch them, regardless of the respect I show – and I expect others are doing the same.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #895 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 887, Hershey Kiss wrote:
Those saying muffin is obvtown (...)1
Something about Flubber's Elmo push feels unnatural to me. Like it's all about his read on Siv and that's it. I don't like it at all.2
(...)
Anyway. I think one of heph and flubber is scum and the other is town.3 I think Uct is scum and he fits as a buddy with either of them. Muffin might still be scum, but not with heph.5 So that gives me either heph/uct/??? or flubber/uct/muffin. If heph and uct are scum, the third could be maybe a lurker or Elmo although Elmo doesn't look that bad. Maybe the aafter slot? But Uct is the only one that fits as scum no matter who else is and I kind of want to force everyone to take anopinion on him soooooo...6

(1) Muffin's not obvtown according to my reads. I don't think he's scum but Salamence's late-Day1 posts, as I said, disturbed me.
(2) I've been telling the same thing. Maybe with more fluff. ^_^
(3) Many of us thinks so.
(4) F-ck, I don't know what have I wanted to comment here but there is no (4) right now...
(5) Why?
(6) Uctriton is my strongest scumread now. The more he posts the scummier he looks. Though I still haven't forgot Hephaestus and Flubber.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #925 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Muffin, – I agree, choosing the same number would not help the scum faction. The WIFOM generated is less gain than loss, the further we are into the game the bigger the disadvantage is, because of the lack of PRs.

@Muffin and others – uhhh, right. If someone is raging it's highly unlikely that they ask their scumbuddies via Daychat like "oh, I'm raging, can I make a ragepost right now?" Though, I still don't think Salamence was raging at all. (Or had I misread your conversation with Hershey and didn't respond to the original topic?)

@Muffin – aaaand Muffin is being Muffin here.

...aaaaand Aneninen is being Aneninen here.
Coo-coo!

(I haven't spoilered it because if I had done that, Muffin wouldn't opened it.)

_____

In post 904, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:"I expected this person to die, but b/c they didn't this OTHER person is town, so because my main scumread is dissipating I'll just vote a random lurker."
^ That is basically my reasoning on saki vote.1

I think me being jittery on elmo is just paranoia.2

I think voting regfan because he used role logic to lynch zzzx is stupid.
(post has been edited by me)
At least come up with some reason not based on him lynching zzzx that regfan would be scum.
Eight people thought that reasoning was good enough. They can't ALL be scum.

I think hephaestus's wagon all but disbanding is a little weird...4
(...)

(1) Okay, but Saki is officially on V/LA as far as I can remember. Your vote is pointless.
(2) I agree. Where were these paranoid thoughts on Day1?
(3) That's a good point. Many of us agreed with that logic, I mean, choosing an obviously scum-benefit PR means that the slot is most likely scum.
(4) It's not weird. After a long stall the players has become active again. It's no surprise that we eventually getting more reads on each other. Scumreads too.

(To be continued...)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #926 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Regfan, – I've read this but I have nothing to comment. I responded most of these things in my previous post (to the "other halves" for your dialogues). As for scumreading me: frankly, so far Hephaeustus has been the only one who has posted anything else but that "pushing the ZZZX" wagon bullshyt. Strange...

_____

In post 907, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 877, Aneninen wrote:@Flubber, – why do you think the Vigilante is the most useful role for both factions? I disagree with other points too
(...)

Because it's a free kill? I don't know. It's a gut thing. Setup theory is one of my weakest points. Maybe that's why I can in no way see role cop as pro town.

I must admit that I have no rational reasons but I don't like this answer.

_____

Hephaestus-mix.

– being and claiming a Vig is pretty much null, I suppose (assuming that the claim is real, of course).
– true. That would have been an unnecessary risk. Plus, Regfan's posts are not scummy at all. Plus, he had to claim VT. There is a thin chance that the latter one happened because of this logic: "I'm early in the draft with a scum PR. If I don't die early people might start think that I'm scum just because I'm alive sooooo, let's claim VT somehow..." – BUT, if Regfan had done this how the f-ck would he know where the Rolecop/Backup pair is to be searched?
– the first part is a null. As for the next part: I've just started pushing a wagon against Uctriton. And – even if it collapsed later – I had had a case against Elmo on Day1, without getting too much support for that.
– lol, I haven't noticed that. I have been thinking about it and I've found a possible explanation. This game started with a personal fight which generated unneccessary anger, in my opinion. Perhaps I wanted to "fix the things up" somehow...?
– and this vote is a WTF

My reads now: still lean scum; some of the posts were okay and/or even townish but that naked vote... ugh. I'd be happier with a Flubber or Uctriton lynch.

_____

In post 916, uctriton00 wrote:
In post 908, Flubbernugget wrote:why Anatole/ZZZX shouldn't be lynched.

I wasn't here for Day 1, the ship has sailed.1
I can use the fact that he flipped town as evidence that he should not have been lynched but that's not going to mean much.2

(1) How does that sentence make sense right now?
(2) Exactly, that doesn't mean much. Day1 mislynches are common and at least we
had
something in our hands. I've already posted about it many times.

In post 917, uctriton00 wrote:
(post has been edited by me)
Second is Regfan you also were a driving force of getting ZZZX lynched for claiming role cop. I'm still in the mind that Role Cop can be a very good pro-town role, and I think it was fished out, with very poor reasoning.1

With both you and Aninem pointing at heph, I do feel like a possible bus is occurring. I know that Aninem is saying that I am a heph partner2, which seems like an intentional setup, problem is that the town is winning (we survived one NK) so if that's how scum "want to do it", i.e. trade heph for me, scum is playing a losing game.2

(1) I strongly disagree. Firstly, how the f-ck would be a Rolecop THAT useful? Even if they target scum some rules are absolutely NOT alignment-tells (eg. a Jailkeeper)
(2) And that logic is a WIFOM, in my opinion. "What if the scums are just making an opportunistic wagon?" – that may be true for almost every wagon...

In post 918, uctriton00 wrote:gameplay, is heph being bussed, and is he bussing back against aninem?

??? In that post-context I simply don't get this post at all.

______

By the way, I can explain my post about Gameplay right now.

Spoiler:
I replaced into Normal#1601, taking Csareo's place. My predecessor performed a terrible play... but at that point I was the only one who knew that he was a VT. Gameplay's posts 'till that point were very similar to Csareo's. Thats'why I started thinking that Gameplay must be town because his play resembled me to someone whose alignment is known by me. That's what I called "MissMarple-ing".

No surprise, Csareo had got plenty of votes on Day1 there – unfortunately, his slot had been lynched before I arrived but noone had noticed it. So, we lynched someone else and the mistake was pointed out on Day2 – as a conclusion the game needed to be abandoned.
That's the reason why I can explain that post now and why I was forbidden to do so earlier.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #929 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:50 am

Post by Aneninen »

(1) Sorry, I've misrepresented your post. I thought you
would
vote for Saki soon. And yes, I remember.
(2) Of course not. I've just pointed that out once more.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #935 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by Aneninen »

At least Saki's back, Regfan.

That's all I can do now:

_____

Unofficial Vote Count

Hephaestus
(5): Regfan, Flubbernugget, zMuffinMan, gameplay506, Siveure DtTrikyp, (L–2)
Regfan
(2): Saki, uctriton00,
uctriton00
(2): Aneninen, Hershey Kiss,
gameplay506
(1): Hephaestus,

Not Voting (4): Aafter, Elmo TeH AzN

With 12 Left it Takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is in ??? (We should get some extra time due to replacements, inactive slots, etc.)

(In my previous VC the third name on the Hephaestus wagon should have been zMuffinMan rather than Hephaestus, sorry for that.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #950 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Hephaestus – i see your arguments about Gameplay. I simply disagree with them. What's your read on Uctriton?
By the way, I LOL-ed a lot on ^_^

@Siveure – stop lurking then ^_^

@Muffin

In post 944, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 932, Hershey Kiss wrote:It's not like that was the only point I made anyway

your point is exactly that. you are suggesting that uctriton "knew" sala replaced out in anger because he's scum with sala(me), which implies sala replaced out in anger, which implies he was angry about... what? a town lynch? how does that even make sense?

Yes, that doesn't make too much sense. Unless Salamence was raging on the Mafia QT about something else and Uctriton slipped it unintentionally – but that hypothesis contains too much "if"-s and "unless"-es.

What's your read on FlubberNugget and Uctriton?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #971 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Aneninen »

Gameplay's posts have made very little sence recently. I still don't think he's scum but I might be wrong. I think he's just bored and randomly accuses players. According to my reads both FlubberNugget and Uctriton would be better lynchs. I think we should consider these options too. My Hephaeustus read has been weakened because of his recent posts.
I'm unsure about Elmo, Muffin and Siveure – but, I don't think they're scum. Regfan, Hershey and Saki are probably town. (I know I haven't given too much new information here, check my previous posts for more arguments or feel free to ask.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #977 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 973, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
My hepha read doesn't really say scum.
More importantly, the game stalled with him being the biggest wagon... As things are, it's likely we all lurk into being forced to heph deadline-lynch. The thing is, if he were scum I don't think his buddies would leave things like this. At the least they'd probably push the wagon b/c bussing. There's definitely been no move by anyone to make sure heph doesn't die. Not even by heph.

That post makes sense. Unless Hephaestus is scum with two lurkers (Saki and Aafter?) the thing you've pointed out is important.

@Muffin: as for your gameplay – not posting your thoughts – I see your point and I'd agree with it at least in theory... but right now the game is pretty much stalled and we haven't got much time left. Unless you're sure that Hephaestus is the best lynch we can make you should post at least some of your thoughts.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #984 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Aneninen »

It's either a terrible joke or indeed blacklist (if I know what that concept on this site means).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #986 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Can't we do something better? Somehow I don't feel the Heph-lynch is a good idea.
Flubber or Uctriton would be better.
I know that lynching Gameplay would be a policy lynch and I'm against policy lynches. But, in this case I strongly think he's ruined (or has been ruining) the game... or should we wait for a replacement? We don't have one for Aafter either.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #993 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

And I know that I'll be the top on the scum-list of everyone if Hephaestus flips town. You know that I don't like this at all. But we all know that the game has been stalled for a long time and it seems that we're getting f-cking nowhere.
If Hephaestus flips scum, hooraay! If not, Flubber and/or Uctriton is/are scum.

VOTE: Hephaestus – sorry, man.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #997 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

Sorry for throwing the monkey wrench into the conversation but, if I happen to have some ideas for the town-PRs' Night actions, should I post them?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #999 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, here are my ideas. Feel free to argue, obey only if you agree; these are
not orders
, only
suggestions
. The most important thing:
do not claim anything
(though it's obvious, I suppose). As for the list I assumed that the PR exists in the game (in the town faction) – even if these "existences" contradict each other.

Vigilante (most probably Muffin) – If Hephaestus flips town, Flubber is most probably scum. Shoot him. If Hephaestus flips scum, Flubber is town, in this case shoot Aafter (get rid of a lurker). You might shoot Gameplay if you wish but, I'm not alone with the thought that he may be town.

Cop – I, personally, don't think Regfan's scum but the investigation would clear the question for good. Alternatively, you may check Saki or Siveure. Uctriton is most probably scum, I suppose, but I don't know whether he would be the best target now.

Doctor – Protect either Elmo or Hershey Kiss. Muffin can perform the Vig-kill even if he gets Nightkilled (as far as I know), Regfan claimed VT. Having ruled out those two Elmo and Hershey are the earliest names on the draft list. Toss a coin and pick one of them but
do not
tell the result. Let's WIFOMize the scums!

Roleblocker – This one I consider a scum role so I don't give any tips. ^_^

1-Shot Watcher – Toss a coin. If heads, do nothing. If tails, target me (see Cop; I'm the next one of the list. Most probably not worthy enough for a Doc protection but at least, you might catch a scum if they Nightkill me.) Alternatively, you might target Uctriton too (though I think he's scum) so as to generate more WIFOM for the scums.

Fruit Vendor – I'm unsure at this point. Choose someone who's obvious town in your eyes and who's active enough. Your actions may be useful later. (?)

Neighbourizer – Obviously, don't ever choose anyone who's
not
obvtown in your eyes. If you have an idea about a possible town-PR, let's have a try.

Jailkeeper – Well, if you're scum, get lynched soon. ^_^ If town... well, that's hard. You wouldn't want to block a town-PR, would you? Sooo, maybe choose a VT-looking one or your scumreads. Though, in the latter case you might be block the Vig kill too, as far as I know. Shyt.

Tracker – Choose one of your scumreads (don't ever tell whom, lol) or someone who may have a town-PR (in this case you may learn something about the setup, I suppose).

_____

I think that's all.
Post if you disagree.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

...I had a plan B for that situation, Hershey, even if you don't believe me right now. ^_^
However, if you had had a plan C against my plan be, it still would have been better than an abandone game :-( (Especially since this is my second "abandoned" game-ending in a row...)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1030, hephaestus wrote:
In post 1018, Aneninen wrote:Especially since this is my second "abandoned" game-ending in a row...)

I know right?! :(

I know that you know, Heph...

In post 1031, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Okay.
I was the doctor. So yeah, that awkwardness about my number choice was me trying to hide that I just KNEW nobody ever picks doctor. (Also screw protecting prs I was gonna do regfan again).
Also my theory on why zzzx claims rolecop even as scum falls apart if it's anatole doing it.

I knew it! I even mentioned this possibility in the QT lol.
However, you should have protected Elmo next. ^_^

It's hard to speculate about the outcome now. Somehow Muffin was suspicious, or at least, he was ...different (I've seen him as town). And I would have had an idea against Hershey lol... maybe I shouldn't tell it, it might be useful in another game, who knows?
On the other hand, it's possible that we all could post things like these about others if we knew that they were scum. Also, plenty of things could have happened later.

Uctriton, did you have any PR?

Return to “Completed Open Games”