Open 575: Friends & Enemies-Together At Last (OVER)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #61 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I missed RVS :(

The way Wgeurts has handled his "lol slayers" thing seems townish to me, it usually really easy to catch newb scum who dig themselves a hole cos they don't understand (how to bejave as scum in) RVS. They'll typically trot out the slayers defence after they've exhausted the "RVS sucks I'm town" line, his super early capitualtion makes me lean town.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 67, VictorDeAngelo wrote:EBWODP: Missed a bit

In post 59, Mathdino wrote:

VOTE: VictorDeAngelo (not a test)

Edit: Written before #55.

Why is it important to note the vote is not a test?

Why is important that you wrote your post before ?

You don't think players should claim serious votes as such? What are you trying to achieve questioning that?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #206 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sorry for low activity everyone, I haven't read since my last post due to time constraints but I should be able to catch up this evening.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #274 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I've only skimmed but I agree with Mala, and trust her ability to read town flail

@Mod V/LA until 23/10

I won't be replacing out, just need to wait for things to calm down a bit (good things)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #572 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay so I'm going to start catching up, should be able to get through about half a dozen pages or so. My first is question is wtf is this @ the above 3 posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #573 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Got to page 9, if wgeurts is faking a newb town it's a persona he's carried to the whole site, which I seriously doubt.

VOTE: VictorDeAngelo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #575 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Mod The formatting issue in 521 is caused by having a spoiler tag in a quote? Could you fix this?

~mod note:what was once brokt is now fixt. What was once a double post is now a single post.
Last edited by reinoe on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #701 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Spoiler:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #725 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Busy until deadline, will try my hardest to catch up in the night, It sucks to push someone on V/LA but at the same time we can't not lynch someone because of V/LA and if the wagon dismantles it might become non-viable as we approach deadline.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #832 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 825, Newbie wrote:I'd be willing to lynch either Victor or Riddleton.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #839 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Riddle slipped?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1089 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Wisdom

Mala push sucks
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1108 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But you're fine doing pre-flip associative?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1127 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can we just speedlynch Wisdom, his 'case' on Mala is that she hammered a read a he wasn't confident in and drenched it in pointless spam to demoralise town and make it look he is making an effort and being productive. He's also perfectly content to pointlessly tunnel when it benefits him but this confidence dissipates as soon it might come back to him

In post 1107, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1103, Mathdino wrote:If Mala gets lynched and flips town, who will you vote tomorrow?

I can't answer such hypotheticals. If such a thing happens, ask me then.

This post is also nonsense, if he's said something along the lines of "I'm confident enough in my reads that I need to yet" not "I can't" which is just an excuse to not get off of this tunnel
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1210 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Reading back my post on Wisdom sucked, he's still scum though, and if you read back d1 twilight it should be obvious why
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1212 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No. And we both know why, it's just a matter of time for others to realise it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1214 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's not relevant
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1217 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1219 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cool
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1252 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are we really this oblivious?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1266 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If you all followed what I said in my posts you'd understand
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1269 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I doubt Riddleton is scum, I don't recall him taking any opportunity to hop off Victor. Day 1 lynches are bad for scum even if they hard bus as the "why aren't you dead? " question willl bite them in the arse eventually
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1391 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@mod sorry to do this but I have to request replacement, I recently unexpectantly moved back into work and simply cannot keep up with the pace of this game. I will help you help you find a replacememt if you would like me to

Sorry guys, this is my first replace out, but it's just not possible for me to continue. I hope you follow what I said and understand it, this is a decent enough town but peoppe aren't looking past inactivity
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2351 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Congrats scum and thanks Reinoe for hosting, and don't beat yourself up Bork, don't forget we lost a mislynch for reasons beyond your control. Sorry for piss poor activity this game, work was just insane.

I regret subbing out (although I actually probably should have done it a lot sooner), the game slowed down a lot and I knew acryon was scum after this post for meta reasons

In post 1773, acryon wrote:I think it's usually best to not put much stock in NK discussion, because it's often done just to confuse the town.

but he probably would have known not to say that if I had still been in the game.

The kill on Cheetroy also should have pointed to him, no one else left was experienced enough to make that kill apart from maybe Mathdino

Return to “Completed Open Games”