Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:36 am

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: AGamblingPig

gambling is bad

bottom text
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:58 am

Post by OutWorldER »

personality tests are for people who don't actually have a personality

trufax
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

trying to form a town bloc this early when most reads are made purely on gut and most posters aren't even in the double digits in terms of post count is uh

pretty terrible and i'm very wary of the people pushing it because it could very easily be scum trying to form early pockets so they have direct or indirect control of the game.

Grendel saying "I'd probably be unhappy with a town core" in but then going off and asking for TR's in especially strikes me so:

VOTE: Grendel
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Elaborate.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

i generally think town blocs are an EoD/mid-late game thing and I don't like to people attempting to form them super early in the day because it leaves a lot of room for error and when done wrong it gives scum good ability to warlock the game

it's part of why I generally don't form a lot of TR's early in the game

regardless I did misread Grendel there so

UNVOTE:

mostly just biding my time at the moment, don't have a super good place to park my vote.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:32 am

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: Trendall

slow game and holidays holding me up makes the game hard to read for me

I've actually had similar suspicions as those Galron has about Frogster but I was (and still am) waiting for certain things to happen before I'm ready to call him scum.

I'll join on Trendall for the time being. I feel his wagon probably pushes the game forward the most considering he seems to be active but his posting is vapid at the moment. Don't feel good about any NPOM pushes considering he's giving me a lot of VI feels.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:42 am

Post by OutWorldER »

really damn slow game, not sure to attribute that to holidays or other reasons. It feels somewhat weird to me because Frogster definitely tried to establish themselves as a town leader figure and yet the game-state has stalled out with no actual pushes or wagons being decided upon. I'm starting to feel better about Frogster because of that since if he were scum I'd think he'd be propped up more by his team and his votes sheeped.

@Momrangal
who exactly was I discrediting there? I stated a worry about Frogster I shared with Galron and stated a read on NPOM.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 265, Momrangal wrote:Calling NPOM a village idiot subtly removes gravity from whatever push he decides to make
So do you also find people who call other townies "townbeard" or other such terms scummy?

I'm really confused at your logic here. Especially considering that I was defending NPOM there.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

@Momrangal
I guess at this point I'm mostly curious as to what you think scum!Me has to gain out of trying to discredit NPOM at that point in time. Also that isn't how I saw townbeard being defined but eh.
bugspray wrote:
In post 98, Galron wrote:NPOM is making sense. That should probably ping me, but it seems okay.
i think this implies either they are in a hood together or that there is a strong history of these two together
1) why do you think this leaves a possibility of Galron and NPOM being in a hood

2) why would you out that possibility publicly to both the thread at large and to the scumteam

3) your probably town for this
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 281, bugspray wrote:
In post 278, OutWorldER wrote:
@Momrangal
I guess at this point I'm mostly curious as to what you think scum!Me has to gain out of trying to discredit NPOM at that point in time. Also that isn't how I saw townbeard being defined but eh.
bugspray wrote:
In post 98, Galron wrote:NPOM is making sense. That should probably ping me, but it seems okay.
i think this implies either they are in a hood together or that there is a strong history of these two together
1) why do you think this leaves a possibility of Galron and NPOM being in a hood

2) why would you out that possibility publicly to both the thread at large and to the scumteam

3) your probably town for this
1) they also sort of looked like they were softing/crumbing it on page 1

2) i was wondering why this was missing from my notes

3) excuse me? i'd like to know why
if scum spotted what they thought was a potential PR they'd say it in the scum PT

you just blurted it out publicly and are continuing to do so, so even though I think it's a mistake to openly rolespec like that I don't think it comes from scum and more stream-of-consciousness town.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:28 am

Post by OutWorldER »

apologies for inactivity.

i'll get reading.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:15 am

Post by OutWorldER »

alright so obviously the game-state is still stalled.

but I think I have a grasp on things. At least, I see a few possible narratives that could be happening and I think the key to solving which one of them is true is an NPOM flip:

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe

I think this is the best lim at the moment. Very informative and there's a good case here. The way he was so dismissive and discrediting of his wagon in , and definitely gives me vibes of coasting scum aware of the good position their in.

More-over, I think NPOM's flip will be informative as to solving a few of the weirder interactions in the game as well as giving the answer as to if the game and wagons stalling is a purposeful scum creation. The main interaction I'm referring to is the NPOM v. Frogster interaction on Page 3, where Frogster builds a case against NPOM but then pushes Lunar with (what is in my opinion and the opinion of some others that I've seen) a very stretchy and weak read. Definitely feels like scum distancing there.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Spoiler: Quotes
In post 385, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 381, OutWorldER wrote:alright so obviously the game-state is still stalled.

but I think I have a grasp on things. At least, I see a few possible narratives that could be happening and I think the key to solving which one of them is true is an NPOM flip:

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe

I think this is the best lim at the moment. Very informative and there's a good case here. The way he was so dismissive and discrediting of his wagon in , and definitely gives me vibes of coasting scum aware of the good position their in.

More-over, I think NPOM's flip will be informative as to solving a few of the weirder interactions in the game as well as giving the answer as to if the game and wagons stalling is a purposeful scum creation. The main interaction I'm referring to is the NPOM v. Frogster interaction on Page 3, where Frogster builds a case against NPOM but then pushes Lunar with (what is in my opinion and the opinion of some others that I've seen) a very stretchy and weak read. Definitely feels like scum distancing there.
Something about this post feels off to me. Does anyone else see that?
In post 388, Trendall wrote:
In post 385, Lunar Martian wrote:Something about this post feels off to me. Does anyone else see that?
Yeah I looked at that post and didn't like the first line very much.
In post 391, Luca Blight wrote:This NPOM wagon is awful.

I have the same question to all of you: Elaborate? What do you not like about the first line, what is off to lunar, what strikes Luca bad about the NPOM wagon? I hate one-liners like this that just state something without follow-up.

I'll admit I've had a lot of trouble parsing this game (holidays and having my full attention devoted elsewhere) but it doesn't get better until people actually interact with me about these things.
NoPowerOverMe wrote:OutworldER claiming that votes based on very flimsy reasoning are solid is just way out in left field.

Furthermore, his reasoning that elimining me gives information could be true of anyone that is actually being active and scumhunting.

My theory is that the townblock is correct on at least 4 out of 5 placements, maybe 5 out of 5, and the red team is intimidated. No coincidence that none of the votes on me are coming from outside of the townblock.
I never said that about the votes. I said there was a solid case there. I was referring to the fact that I (in my opinion) had a solid case on you. You're twisting my words. I agree that the votes on you previously was flimsy, yet the way you dismissed them none-the-less was scum-indicative when I read it. Felt like scum aware of their good positioning, which was combined with the fact that you've had interactions in the past that tipped me off (the Frogster/You interaction I mentioned in that post)

My reasoning for wanting to flip you is based off game-fic analysis. It's early but of the possible narratives that I see, you show up in the most of them and your flip connects you to the most people, compared to other flips. Saying that "you could get information by elimming anyone active and scumhunting" is reductive of my argument here.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:35 am

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: bugspray

yeah no that trajectory is trash. "have you seen lunar's iso" when the only time you expressed any sort of thought on Lunar beforehand was in 462 and the thoughts didn't exactly scream that you SR'd him.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:41 am

Post by OutWorldER »

i didn't call it a strong tr, I said you didn't give any indication you were SRing him and that's the only time you mentioned him before putting them to E-1 with a scummy justification afterwards.

blatant misrep
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:40 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Lunar is already at E-1, you voting would hammer him.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:56 am

Post by OutWorldER »

What do you find confusing about me?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:01 am

Post by OutWorldER »

sure I can.

that's a really dumb request.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

ORAM's entrance seemed fine to me. At the very least, I can't divine any scum agenda ORAM put into it. But I have to see more of that slot before making a proper judgement.

I very much prefer flipping Bugs here. I still think that trajectory is strikingly bad. I could also see Lunar being scum here but I feel Bugs is a more sure shot.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

A votecount would be nice.

I'm doing Lunar or Bugspray today. I'm still not sold on ORAM wagon.

Bugspray's claim is more likely to be scum, I think. I absolutely do not think a Town Backup Neighbor openly specs on neighbors.

Reviewing the evidence, I'm inclined to say Bugspray is a Traitor, actually. I thjnk his open spec on neighbors makes more sense from the perspective of a Traitor with info on Neighbors/Masons in the setup.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I don't like voting people based on 2% chances with an ISO I don't see any agenda/fault in.

I also don't see where you get "he's my partner" from because why on earth would I go up to bat for a lurk fuck that wouldn't be helping me.

@bugs: my bad, apologies.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 936, Frogsterking wrote: gaslighting outspoken town players like Momrangal and NPOM
i don't think that word means what you think it means.

your also being a real dickhead right now. you are also dodging the actual points I'm making and making no effort to actually engage me in good faith.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

i'm a dick for pushing my reads, good to know.

and the answer is no. maybe if ORAM is the only wagon at E-1 and there's only like 3 hours remaining. But i'm more confident in Bugs/Lunar.

this is also the 2nd time I've noticed this game you've tried to bully people into doing what you want. The first time was with NPOM in . Not sure if it's AI for you because you seem incredibly sure of yourself to an almost insufferable degree.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

leading a shit-push against an LHF slot and then immediately opening the second day by pushing another LHF slot that protested that same wagon

yeah okay

VOTE: Frogsterking

I'm pretty confident on Frogster/Bugspray now, but I'm holding off on pushing them for the time being since I want them to share info from Amelie's hood, assuming their claim is real (if they get CC'd they're getting turbo-elimmed immediately though).
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 966, Frogsterking wrote:I think D1 may have been an off-wagon day. I put your slot in null because I'm most open to re-evaluating you.

Can you elaborate any more on what appeared to be a fairly strong town read on ORAM, OutWorldER?
It was never a strong townread, or even a townread at all but the slot was blatant LHF that never said or did anything too egregious. I would've been open to limming it on future days had ORAM continued with that but at that time bugspray appeared far scummier with a clear mafia agenda visible in their posts. The fact that you dodged the points I made against them and blatantly approached me in bad faith at the end of the day only gives me further confidence in pushing you two.

I assume by "D1 may have been an off-wagon day" you mean you think scum were off-wagon? I'd like to hear your reasoning on that, or what you mean if that's not the case.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

LHF = Low-hanging fruit.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Bugs pointing out Lunar's TPR soft can go either way. I can see it as how you described it but your discarding the very real possibility of Mafia Traitor I brought up EoD1. I think there's a definite possibility of them pointing out targets in-thread, especially with them also pointing to Galron/NPOM openly. It's why I'm pretty sure Lunar is town, though I'll admit my reasoning for TRing him is mostly conjecture.

It's why I'm very wary of the Backup Neighbor claim. I could easily see a mod using that as a way to have a Traitor be "recruited" so to speak into the main mafia group.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 990, Trendall wrote:
In post 986, Frogsterking wrote:He did say that he's all-neuroticism in his response to the SSS so maybe he is nervous.
Maybe I just can't be bothered because I find your personality stuff unbearable to read. What would I be 'nervous' about sitting at home on my laptop posting on an online forum? I'm like, somebody who barely ever gets nervous, 'neuroticism' comes in a lot of different forms. But you've completely free associated away from your personality type results there and are just speculating, making wrong assumptions, completely using your own imagination while using the language of the personality tests to try and justify and give credence to the fact that all of these observations about people you're making are complete fantasies you're inventing in your own head which don't map onto reality in any significant way whatsoever. Which you've been doing all game and it's like...I can't tell you how this is just my least favourite thing.
There's been a thought in the back of my mind since the beginning that Frogster just threw out the OCEAN test shit to look smart and accumulate early TR's while being able to throw out a bunch of nonsense to justify his pushes. Securing that thought in my mind is that he himself never shared his results and didn't even link a test in the beginning, refusing to, for some reason. It all seems in very bad faith.

That and the wagon yesterday make-up why I'm voting him right now.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:12 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I think Amelie's flip makes Lunar a really bad elim at the current moment. It's conjecture obviously but it was pointed out that Lunar softed a TPR and I'd assume Amelie would probably protect that.

Of the two you're looking to lim Luca I'm obviously very open to Bugs.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: Bugspray

not gonna get people to vote Frogster today and I'm still confident they're red.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

gamma being added to the hood doesn't really change my view on bugs

though I will say it doesn't need to be two backups of the same role for that to happen.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:41 am

Post by OutWorldER »

V/LA Until Friday
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:20 am

Post by OutWorldER »

back from V/LA

don't understand why we are switching to Momrangal despite apparently having guilties on both Bugs and Mom but okay

VOTE: Momrangal
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:34 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1319, Frogsterking wrote:so I threw it out there as a fake claim to get reactions.
Spoiler:
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:35 am

Post by OutWorldER »

the only thing I feel is a prevailing sense of disappointment
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: Bugspray

i accept no other substitutes for an elim this day.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Bugs immedietly going after eiji for not making sense while also failing to actually point anything AI in that strikes me as scum desperately clutching onto to LHF.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:07 am

Post by OutWorldER »

what's the case on Galron? I haven't exactly understood that yet.

I think Bugspray/Trendall slot is most likely at this point, Bugs shitpush on eiji today feels like bad distancing while eiji tries to save their last scumbuddy/doomed slot.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:49 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Luca is scum-led counterwagon. At least one of eiji/Galron is town playing for the scum team. Bugspray's ISO has literally zero scumhunting in it and I'm pretty sure they TMI'd in

the constant delay of this elim by people who should by all rights be town is driving me insane since there is no fucking reason to. We can figure out Bugs partners better when we have a confirmed flip and night actions submitted.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1700, bugspray wrote:what is a tmi? i get it means too much information but i don't get it in this context deadass
Frogster (not knowing how traitor works on this site) thinks that you and Mom were trying to signal to Lunar your folks alignment.
Your response is: "Flip Lunar to clear me". In this context, the thing that would clear you would be Lunar flipping Town, so it sounds like, ya know, you know Lunar's town.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

yeah why is bugs not limmed yet
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: eijinami

defended bugs really hard and that iso-analysis was trash. I think when eiji replaced into this game they knew their slot and team were going down hard and were desperately trying to salvage it.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

what's the gamma case.

I also don't really agree with the idea of eiji possibly being town because he defended Lunar. Lunar's a tough lim after the Amelie flip.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

i'm scum despite the fact that mom pushed me super hard D1 and I've been on Bugs since D1?

like, hello???
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1921, Frogsterking wrote: OutWorldER's main strategy in his only scum game was lurking out the game, and everything he's said and done in this game was well within his scum range. WELL within his scum range..
like, I don't recall bussing my partner since D1 in my only scum game???
In post 1921, Frogsterking wrote: If OutWorldER is a miselim and doesn't like that then he can try posting more than the moderators IMO.
why are you such a prick?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

then fucking counter the point.

in what world does scum!me push my partner super hard since D1?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

"0 contribution" "There is no point to counter" what a fucking joke. instead of addressing any of the reasons I could not possibly be scum here you instead throw a vague dismissal of everything and push me with garbage meta that doesn't remotely match this game?

you read Among Us mafia so you should be aware that I'm also a person very conscientious of the game-state and that my first scum game was with FL who also taught me to be conscientious of the game-state? so explain why the fuck I'd be taking every action possible in this game that puts my hypothetical team in horrible situations? the answer is that i'm town.

Your ignoring sensible associative reasons to essentially push a policy elim against me.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

also lol at "moderate distancing" I literally called Bugs the fuck out on D1? And constantly pushed for their elim on D2? Your downplaying my actions to improve your narrative.

The fact is, I should not be in this PoE. It literally just comes down to Eiji or Lunar and I've made clear I think Eiji is the more likely scum.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

*D2 and D3
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

alright yeah just keep ignoring/dismissing me and continue to engage in bad faith

fun and not-aggravating in the slightest.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1935, OutWorldER wrote:alright yeah just keep ignoring/dismissing me and continue to engage in bad faith

fun and not-aggravating in the slightest.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

because I know my PM is green

and I think it's the duty of a town player to defend confirmed greens even in situations like this where there is (most likely) not a lot of negative for miselim at this point.

because why waste a lim when we can get scum now?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

not a question I can fully answer without seeing who the last scum is but from my incomplete observation the scum team should've probably moved as a group more with their pushes and, furthermore, actually pushed it. Of the two likely candidates for last scum at this point, Trendall slot and Lunar, neither of them really assisted in lending credence to Mom's push on me or Gamma, and Bugs was basically never with Mom.

That said, reading through the ISO's again I saw that Bugspray was consistently on Lunar's ass EoD1, in a way that doesn't seem like bussing for townpoints. They put two votes on him, one to E-1 and another to E-2.

I'm fairly certain Lunar can't be scum here with that and the Amelie flip. I'm still convinced on eiji.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

it literally just comes down to me you luca and lunar, of which nobody suspects Luca and for good damn reason because I think he's been pretty townie all game. the only reason i'm fighting so hard against my own elim is I want to win this game alive instead of dead lmao

NPOM/Joquiza is cleared, if your telling the truth gamma is cleared (as an aside, if you are telling the truth, did you ever say your N1 and N2 actions? Did you get those from trendall slot?), somebody said Frogster was mechanically cleared, which, I don't remember how but my memory is not very good. I think Luca and Lunar are pretty town. FYPOV it can literally only be you unless Luca's been pulling some shit this game.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1993, joqiza wrote:I guess theoretically last maf could be mafia roleblocker and could roleblock town!ejj. I think maf roleblocker takes priority over town roleblocker. So we can't be 100% sure on clears from ejj
Scum aren't multi-tasking, at least not by default in this setup (it would've been said in the opening posts). Scum multi-tasking role blocker is uh...very unlikely period, let alone with what we know of the setup so far.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I still think Lunar is severely unlikely to be scum here. The only thing that gives me pause is the TPR soft in the beginning which regardless of how it was intended to come off looks bad but otherwise I just don't think he fits in with the other two scum.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

did you like
miss that whole entire exchange at the start of d2 and eod1?

Spoiler: Quotes
In post 884, bugspray wrote:
In post 881, Amélie wrote:
In post 880, bugspray wrote:so are we gonna elim lm, amelie, or ower today? i will hammer anyone but myself rn and when its like an hour to go i'll selfhammer too
Lunar Martian is the popular pick and I think we need to hurry otherwise we might not have enough time to ask for a claim.
lunar softed being a tpr
In post 885, bugspray wrote:
In post 612, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 608, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 603, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 597, Luca Blight wrote:Right....you complain that people are scumreading you for no reason and no-one is talking to you, but I’ve clearly tried to engage with you and you’re not interested in talking to me at all.

Intent to hammer, claim your role please.
Except you really haven't. You haven't even convinced me that you're reading anything I say.
That’s weird, given I’ve directly commented on most of your posts this game.

I’ll give you one more chance to claim.
Yes you've commented and still managed to not engage with my posts. For example you're still not showing that you've read my posts about bugspray, and you aren't following up on any questions you ask me, other than to whine.
Kill me if you want, but it's gonna look real bad tomorrow
could just be bluffing but would suck if we rekt a rolecop who could at least prove i'm telling the truth or even a regular cop who can clear me for d2

these two quotes led into exchanges d2 about if Amelie was a shot or a protection
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:14 am

Post by OutWorldER »

GG, Lunar and Luca with the clutch Elo.

Interesting setup, neat idea with the backup neighbors

Very frustrating game overall from my perspective, not just Day 4, though that was obviously fucking stupid.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:30 am

Post by OutWorldER »

it's less a matter of townsidedness and more scum getting supremely unlucky with the only non-neighbor member of their group getting PT'd copped and me being on your ass from day 1, that led us to two scum elims in a row.

p.edit I was not a power role, your thinking of Galron, I believe.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”