Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:33 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 15, Radelle wrote:
For randomly voting when he could have put down a more serious vote when questioning Cheery Dog.

In post 17, Abaddon wrote:
^Fake. Overdoing it.

Fake, overdoing it? nope.
In post 16, Parama wrote:^Scum #1.
unvote, vote: Radelle

2 more to go. Who are your buddies, Radelle?

In post 17, Abaddon wrote:
^Yep.

Fake, overdoing it? yep.

Forgetting to vote/Forgetting where vote is: The scum motivation is 0, it is a mistake, but it is a mistake that is more likely to be made as scum than town ergo a scum tell.

VOTE: Abaddon
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:48 am

Post by Slandaar »

Cheery what advantage do scum gain by deliberately not voting someone?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 48, Parama wrote:
Actually as scum I pay more careful attention to my votes more often than not.
So I argue that it's a towntell.
Now is the point where you realize this is subjective, take it to MD after the game, realize Radelle was trying to push this as a legit reason on page 1, and then change your mind about Abaddon, mmk?

Do you think that is true for everyone? (it's not) The point being town are more likely to remember their vote because they are actually genuinely suspicious where for scum it is more 'I want to try to lynch this guy (or not) but I know hes not scum (or is), I need to look town from this exchange also' hence why its a scumtell as it is just a lot easier to forget with all the other things you are thinking about + can show you are not being genuine.

Radelles vote was slightly different in that the reasoning was toxic voted RVS but should have looked to pressure Cheery with the vote and the question, which is completely right, what was the point in the random vote when he could have voted Cheery?

Then we have abaddon thinking that is fake and not what you said. lol.
In post 61, toxictaipan wrote:
Does anyone else have a serious problem with Sable Tip's post, or is it just me?

Do enlighten me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 85, toxictaipan wrote:
I was expecting smart/cautious townies to react much like Abaddon did, saying something along the lines of, "Yeah, I think I see what you're saying. However, I want to see if our thoughts corroborate. What are you seeing?"

Assume Sable is town.

Does this still stand?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 101, Abaddon wrote:
Toxic's alleged reaction test is not dependent on Sable Tip's alignment, it's dependent on how people reacted to Toxic's strange behavior.

You are telling me scum will not react differently depending on Sables alignment? You are wrong. Clearly. (It also depends on Toxic's alignment)

Assume Sable is town and someone says 'Yeah, I think I see what you're saying. However, I want to see if our thoughts corroborate. What are you seeing?' Do you agree with Toxic that is a good indicator of town?
In post 94, toxictaipan wrote:
Absolutely. Townies are just as capable at looking scummy as scum are. That doesn't change the fact that you investigate logical inconsistencies when you find them.

Abaddons response although the question wasn't aimed at him made sense in context.

I have literally no clue what you are saying here and how it relates to what I said at all. Explain it to me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 118, Abaddon wrote:
You seem to be completely missing the point.

Yes, there will be a small variance depending on whether Sable Tip is scum or not, but let's follow that postulate the rest of the way. You're tacitly saying that the only real purpose of the reaction test was to catch Sable Tip's scumbuddies geeking out based purely on a bald declaration of suspicion. That's utterly absurd.

Like I said, you're completely missing the point. The reaction test, as stated, has very little to do with Sable Tip's alignment, or with which alignment Toxic assigned to him. Toxic took a thoroughly neutral post and made a bold declarative statement, then refused to back it up. The reaction test was for peoples' reactions to
Toxic's
actions, not Sable Tip's post. He could have emphatically declared Sable Tip Town while refusing to explain why for a near-identical effect. The slight variance of whether Sable Tip was scum or not utterly pales in comparison to the far more distinct question of how people would react to Toxic's actions.

Get your head out of your ass, Slandaar. This is obtuse and narrow-minded, even for you.

What?

My point was; I really do not think that if Sable were town and someone said
'Yeah, I think I see what you're saying. However, I want to see if our thoughts corroborate. What are you seeing?'
that is an indicator they are town.

I wanted to see if Toxic would be able to agree with me ie I tell him to assume Sable is town and see if he changes his mind on his statement as he was obviously thinking of Sable as scum when thinking up these reactions.

also; lol.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

Jacob why is Trollie your top suspect?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

Abaddon how do you feel about recent events?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:29 am

Post by Slandaar »

I see. It's an average.

Talk to me about Cheery then.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

#44 was pretty lol.

#65; Sables question was basically pointless so his question is actually fine. Lets be honest no-one is going to use timezone information to check if someone could be responding or not because of real life etc makes it actually plain bad to do so. I need to check but I don't recall Sable actually chasing answers to it so that shows the pointlessness...

Cheery is this your first non-newbie?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 153, Tommy wrote:
Slandaar, does your case on Abaddon consist solely of post 17?

No.

I am getting mixed messages from Abaddon ie;
In post 153, Tommy wrote:
Slandaar and toxictaipan, what do you think of my case on Parama?

Abaddon summed this up pretty well; The only point worth considering is the vanishing I could see that come from scum Parama more than town him but that is kinda weak.

Trying to figure him out.

In post 172, absta101 wrote:@Slandaar - What do you think of Tommy?

He's town.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:29 am

Post by Slandaar »

Absta what is your take on Radelle?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 192, Tommy wrote:Slandaar, I still don't know what your case is on Abaddon.

Fake reaction to Radelle vote follows into a null read on Parama who reacted in the same way; doesn't make sense from town.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 199, Tommy wrote:So Abaddon should have awarded Parama a town read for agreeing with him about Radelle?

Yes; Abaddon agreed with Parama though not the other way round; ie Parama saying it first should mean from Abaddons perspective Abaddon thinks Parama is town to some degree.

I think Radelle is town also.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:39 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 215, Abaddon wrote:
My reaction to Radelle was made instantly after i saw her vote. Parama just happened to agree, and post before I did. Pointing out the same thing doesn't get him Town points.

I would be surprised if you actually believe this.

Someone is thinking on your wavelength and you don't give them any 'town points' at all?
In post 219, Tommy wrote:
Slandaar, would it be fair to say you have no strong scum reads at the moment?

There isn't anyone I definitely want lynched right now but Abaddon/Cheery/Toxic in that order seem like scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 223, Abaddon wrote:Slandaar, just because my scumhunting is not as one-dimensional as yours doesn't mean you get to apply your standards to me.

Quite frankly, I felt Radelle's early vote on Toxic for a nonsense reason was pretty obvious to anyone with experience, and you don't get Townpoints for pointing out the obvious. This is especially true in the first page or two, when scum are looking for cheap and easy ways to distance themselves from each other without really committing to it.

I'm quite capable of separating logic (this looks suspicious) from emotion (hey! you agree with me! I like you!). Why aren't you?

I don't feel like getting into a huge theory discussion with you about this but I am quite happy with my methods as they clearly work.

@Absta: No. Why would it? it is completely different to what I have been saying.

@Cheery and Toxic: neither of you want to know why I think you are scum? I have not said it till now so surely you should want to know?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 254, toxictaipan wrote:
You asked for absta101's take on Radelle before taking a stance on her, and then give no reasoning for your read whatsoever. What I want to know is why you have a town read on Radelle.

In post 15, Radelle wrote:VOTE: Toxictaipan

For randomly voting when he could have put down a more serious vote when questioning Cheery Dog.

Good RVS vote
In post 81, Radelle wrote:Our friend Parama is posting in every other thread but here. Where are you?~

Good Posting; shows initiative to try and find scum.
In post 186, Radelle wrote:I've seen a town Cheery before and he was equally as worthless as I'm seeing here.

Town Posting; But they could be buddies? na, with the amount of heat Radelle has; the very real possibilty she is lynched from her POV means it is very unlikely she defends a buddy so blatantly.

In post 254, toxictaipan wrote:
How do you feel about the conflict between and . What do you think of Radelle constantly shooting down my points against her?

What is your point? Even if I am wrong and Radelle is scum it wouldn't be because she is trying to shoot down your arguments against her as that is clearly completely neutral.

I like how you abandoned the Sable wagon when your super serious issue turned out to be not so serious as you hopped back onto Radelle at the earliest opportunity.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 261, Abaddon wrote:
You don't "feel like" getting into a theory discussion, but you feel perfectly happy to condemn me for exactly that. You think I'm scum because I'm not a hypocrite.

It is nothing to do with agreeing it is to do with reactions and reading reactions. There is no point debating it though, you are trying to say my methods are wrong when I know they are not, arguing logic/theory is literally pointless.

I have no idea what you are saying re hypocrite.

In post 264, Deltabacon wrote: I don't see why town would so fiercely defend another players chance of innocence, whereas I can see scum actually doing that.

Do explain. Why shouldn't town defend town reads?

Trollie: lol

I might be wrong on Cheery that is quite good posting.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:16 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 277, toxictaipan wrote:
I wouldn't say it's completely neutral, it obviously benefits scum.

Yes I didn't say it doesn't however my point was it benefits town just as much as scum ergo it is completely alignment neutral.

In post 277, toxictaipan wrote:
Radelle doesn't get to ignore most of the content in my posts and then bug me about a single point I left unanswered. Scum shouldn't be given the opportunity to get away with a double standard like that. But enough about that. I see you completely ignored (no wonder you don't have a problem when Radelle does it) the conflict between and (highlighted at the top of for your convenience). What is your opinion on that?

I didn't abandon my read on Sable Tip. Are you trying to suggest that reaction tests are scummy, and that it's scummy for me to move on when I find a better read? Are those the only two reasons you think I'm scum?

OK so this conflict is some huge deal that you didn't write about in your 224 where you highlighted it?

I didn't have a clue what the conflict was; lets look at it;
Radelle says: you have not even called me scummy!
Toxic: sure I have I used words like fishy etc!
Radelle: Wow thats a lot of words to say I am scummy

What conflict Toxic? it makes perfect sense in context.

Anyways;
V/LA till Monday
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

I only skimmed will read fully after work but;
Toxic can you explain that conflict to me please it wasn't a rhetorical question.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:11 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 343, toxictaipan wrote:@Slandaar: I was waiting for you to get back from V/LA so it didn't get buried in the thread.

Reference: .

So you're saying it benefits town just as much as scum to selectively ignore whatever they want?

"What conflict Toxic? it makes perfect sense in context." Yeah, maybe when you change the entire context, like you just did. I mean, come on, you completely omitted the
emphasized
portion of her post (by the way, changing quotes/contexts is scummy). Radelle made a big deal about how I, "never," called her scummy, even in the post I voted for her. After I explained myself, she said, "That's a lotta words trying to explain that you had actually called me scummy
at some point
."

No. My version was correct.

In post 375, _Sherlock_ wrote: I personally think that kwll is trying to play with the metagame; therefore, kwll is town.

Explain this to me; what do you mean by playing with the metagame?

In post 276, absta101 wrote:Why is post #186 a town post?

Added to previous; It also Doesn't make sense to defend town there if Radelle were scum as Cheery would be a viable counterwagon for her. Therefore it only comes from town. Basically; scum under fire trying to douse a viable wagon to their own? doesn't happen even if the other were scum due to the ties it forms well... not from a newbie anyway.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

Note to self; meta kwll.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

Kwll: derpy scum; here he is derpy; conclusion; arguments saying this looks different to his scum meta are terrible. Is he scum though? Probably. He is throwing the same lurker arguments about as he did as scum along with the complete not paying attention with his initial post.

The argument; But Scum would pay more attention! I say; no, town would because they genuinely want to find scum where scum are just inventing stuff and do not care.

Trollie wagon is ok he forgot his previous reads which most likely comes from scum.

Radelle was town/Kinetic is

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kwll
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 am

Post by Slandaar »

I will be around most of the day

Trollie and Absta both need to claim

I think Absta is town; he has pestered me too much to be scum and kwll comes across fake to me also.

Trollie explain the daychat slip to me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

I have already read everything Sherlock.

Time is too short need all information on the table asap so you both need to claim.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:37 am

Post by Slandaar »

OK, Trollie claim in next post.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

Had been assuming you are an alt even though you denied Sherlock.

I hate this situation. Trollie is probably town - claiming a confirmable role as scum is pretty bad; Absta is town I am pretty sure...

UNVOTE:

We need to flashwagon on Abaddon, he is scum.

Why are you blaming me Tommy and for what exactly?

Directing Trollie is bad.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

Sherlock are you seriously trying to say nolynching day 1 is better than being lynched when you are a VT?

I do not think either of your cases are good. If you have a point you think is amazing, show me it and I will explain why I think its not, but I am not Abstas Lawyer.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

To be fair; Abaddon has clearly flaked ie isn't lurking.

In post 646, _Sherlock_ wrote:
Trollie, don't shoot any more unless you're, like, almost 100% sure that your target is scum.

He
need's
to shoot again and should do it tonight.

In post 642, _Sherlock_ wrote:There's also the possibility that I'm right in the townreads, but Trollie is an SK. Which I could totally see.

No those setups basically don't exist, don't ask me how I know.

In post 645, TheTrollie wrote:
Side note: since Absta flipped Town, anyone against my lynch from the begining and on absta probtown

This makes no sense.

Trollie what exactly would the town reaction be to seeing their town read being flashwagoned so close to deadline?

Anyways;
A lot of kwll's posting reads fake to me, I am in for an Abaddon lynch also but on reflection I think kwll is the better lynch.

VOTE: Kwll
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 am

Post by Slandaar »

If trollie is killed before his second shot ie if he is killed tonight scum are literally given a free kill ie; nolynch-> scumkill or a vigkill; so needs to happen tonight in case of death.

+ it puts the game back to odd numbers which is obviously very good.

(That is a theme game)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 am

Post by Slandaar »

No massclaiming.

In post 662, TheTrollie wrote:@Slandaar, why would scum jump on the absta wagon instead of joining the wagon on me.

Generally; because they were not voting you so by voting Absta they ensure 2 large wagons on town; because they are scum who think like you; because they thought you were lynched and could park their vote on a 2nd wagon then get 2nd wagon lynched d2 ie Absta.

A more precise answer; Well their reads were 'Trollie town Absta scum' so had to vote Absta to follow through with what they were saying.

The point being; assuming scum were on one town wagon and not the other is just bad.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

UNVOTE:

I don't have much to say; lynch him or kwll today toxic/delta for the 3rd scum; probably toxic if I had to guess re Delta his; 'waiting for hammer' instead of just hammering is pretty bad; if you are waiting just hammer, seems like scum not wanting responsibility for the lynch.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:31 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 686, kwll wrote:
Sland, what case are you trying to make?

My case is basically; When I read some of your posts I feel like I am at the theater.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Slandaar »

I am going to put effort into this game on the weekend
(proddodge)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:11 am

Post by Slandaar »

Thor; Have you have claimed conftown after replacing in before?

also; I am pretty sure I solved the mystery of who Sherlock is a while ago.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

Thor;
Can you provide a link, I want to see.

My second scumread; ISO me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

<-- Keeps on doing what hes doing
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

Thor; the link isn't a very good example it doesn't fit the criteria, do you have another?

In post 782, Thor665 wrote:
2. Why kwll?

In post 696, Slandaar wrote:
My case is basically; When I read some of your posts I feel like I am at the theater.

Magic

I like how you put basically no effort into finding what you were looking for.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 817, Idiotking wrote:
Under such circumstances it is best to look at other play, in order to get a better idea of where the motivation came from. Hence why it should be considered.

I will figure out the motivation of X when I have decided the motivation of all your other posts!

Nice and pointless waffle; if it could be either its null ie not worth considering.

In post 819, kwll wrote:Idiot, I just noticed after your supposed claim of being neighbor town....why did Jacob never verify this?

Pretend he didn't; why are you asking IK and not Jacob? what was the point of the question?

@Jacob: does this spreadsheet still exist?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Slandaar »

@Jacob: can you link please?

In post 856, Idiotking wrote:
Doesn't context matter?

Context: He says he caught up at X I think he could catch up quicker and was stalling!

How does any other posting ever change the fact you can't prove it either way? (hence null hence not worth considering)

Where is your case on me exactly IK?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 882, Idiotking wrote:You haven't made any actual cases so far as I can see,

Code for: You have not written any huge walls 1/2 line cases are not acceptable!
In post 882, Idiotking wrote:
you've made very short, very half-assed posts,

As above; playstyle thing, halfassed is clearly untrue though.
you've made fewer posts than freakin' replacements have, you've made fewer posts than
I
have (I, who have been prodded twice),

I post about once a day, that makes me scum does it?
and you've done your absolute damnedest to stay out of the spotlight.

In post 880, Slandaar wrote:
Where is your case on me exactly IK?

Oh.

Thor's wagon stuff is pretty nonsense guessing numbers of scum on a wagon is just bad; someone of his experience would know this.

In post 889, Thor665 wrote:
Knowing that I never pay attention to Slandaar's meta...
He's dodged me today, I don't think Town Slandaar would have dodged me because he'd be paranoid about me.

I'm not paranoid so ... do explain.

When you say dodged you mean apart from the interaction we had which ended with you activating lack of effort Thorscum tell?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:45 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 892, Thor665 wrote:
:o
Wait, seriously, you're telling me I should know better than to do wagon analysis?
Wagon analysis...which is literally like...the *entire basis* of how I scumhunt? (at least 50%...really annoying barrage questions would be the other 50%)
What is this gak?
JUSTIFY PL0X!

We've got three scum more than likely. Means these are high probability;
That would be 1 on me, 1 on Kinetic (unless Kinetic is scum) 1 off any wagon.
Or, 2 on me and 1 off the wagon if Kinetic is scum.

So, lets say for this you are town, why are there not 3 scum on you?
Why can't there be 2 scum on kinetic?
Why can't there be 2 scum off both wagons?

ie; This numbers stuff is just plain bad; it is not wagon analysis it is inventing numbers for lolz; I am pretty sure you know that though.
In post 892, Thor665 wrote:
In post 890, Slandaar wrote:When you say dodged you mean apart from the interaction we had which ended with you activating lack of effort Thorscum tell?

:o
Wait, seriously? You're telling me I'm not lazy as town?
Refusing to do requested homework or refusing to read the game or refusing to provide links...y'know, things I literally do in EVERY GAME I PLAY? That stuff?
What is this gak?
JUSTIFY PL0X!

Dear Thor

You seem to have ignored the point that you were saying I was dodging you when... I wasn't? You also seem to insinuate that I should be paranoid and would like to know where you get the impression I would ever be paranoid as town or scum.

I will then fulfill your request

Best Wishes
Slandaar
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Writing messages to yourself Thor?

How... Strange.
(will read all this later)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:56 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 896, Thor665 wrote:
This, right here? It is another dodge.

More like a 'you answer me and maybe I will consider answering your questions'

Perhaps you could say it was a dodge but the point is that doesn't matter because we are talking about you saying I dodged previous to this so you need to show where.

(good dodge btw; sneaky)
I think you should be paranoid of me due to he third link in my signature.

I would be paranoid of Thorscum as town...

Perhaps if I were paranoid I would just not try to read you and stick with my previous read on the slot?

Now we are getting to the crutch of things

You think I would do what exactly? ask you lots of questions because I was paranoid of you
while
voting you? How can I be paranoid of Thorscum when I think you are scum? Paranoid you are town? why would I be paranoid you are town when I am town?

None of this makes sense.

If I had a townread on the slot you might have a point, but I didn't and don't.

Lynch Thor now.

Now fulfill my request.

Due to [ongoing] my point cannot be emphasied properly however;

Lets look at your 'look at the link in my sig you guiz!'

In post 1210, Slandaar wrote:
Now you can read the whole thread Thor, your lack of effort is telling.

Amazing.

Thor scum lack of effort? it cannot be!

I have more to say but I am at work and yeah...

Later.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

Thor is this you?
Spoiler:

Where have I dodged anything? you keep saying I have but then ironically dodge when I ask where.

1-3. Because statistically it's highly unlikely.
They're all possible, and at a later point in the game they're all worth considering.

As someone with half a brain I'm pretty sure you know that though.

Exhibit A:
All town wagon on town D1

Exhibit B: (from the same game)
Day 2 wagon all scum on town lynch

Why would you use a system which is flawed?

Lets say the scum are not playing by the numbers and you think there are 1-2 scum in [a,b,c,d] And there are in fact none, you just lost. Why would you use such a flawed system? Do you 'use' it or is it just something you spout to look like you are posting content?

Thortown is not lazy: DBZ, the trouble of course as you well know is its very hard for me to show that (read: impossible) which is why you are asking for it, which is clever, people would need to actually read the game to see it. Lazy is probably the wrong word, you lack effort you would have as town for example not reading a game after you have been in it for days and it could be (very) useful to find the scum (and to the rest of the town) to actually read what happened before replacing etc.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 933, Thor665 wrote:
Now that you're actually addressing my wagon analysis question, it's less of a dodge, but prior to this point it was a dodge.
You didn't ask where prior to this post.

In post 926, Slandaar wrote:
we are talking about you saying I dodged previous to this so you need to show where.

Also, I clearly said I had more to say but didn't have the time ie not a dodge there either.

Now, show me.

Also; please note, I do not have the time to respond to huge walls at present, so some things may be unanswered this will all be rectified later.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

Why does it matter about Thor claiming so much? hes just going to pick a role out of a hat anyways.

In post 941, Thor665 wrote:
1. Yeah, I know, that work has been multiple days long over the weekend and into the next work day. It's rough, I pity you.

2. I did, I literally just said so in my last post to you.

1. There was no weekend during these posts in question

2. Quote it because I am blind or you are lying.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 997, TheTrollie wrote:Let me play the Slandaar game for a sec:

*ahem*

Slandaar
(impersonated by TheTrollie): THOR...link to town games where you were at L-1 for a while?

*bows*

How'd I do?

A+ Would read again.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Slandaar »

Hey toxic I am catching up there was like 6 pages to read.

Why do you think I am scum again? havn't you been arguing confirmation bias for ages and oh look magic you are doing the exact same thing????
In post 1040, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 1035, JacobSavage wrote:WE ARE NOT LYNCHING ANYONE UNTIL THOR HAS CLAIMED
Its just silly, Trollie will probably shoot the other tonight so...

As one of the least active players in this game, you are hardly the boss of the town.

You don't just come in here and tell people to claim simply because you want them to, that's not how it works.

I can though!

In post 1057, _Sherlock_ wrote:
However, if you're talking about Slandaar, okay.

Why do you keep saying I am scum and never once bring up even a minor poitn against me Sherlock?

This claim stuff is newbie vs experienced basically and is really pointless, claiming at intent is fairly standard I think but in newbie games its L-1 as its easier to teach so basically the 2 ideas then clash. In other words its all pointless theory.

In post 1090, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1086, Slandaar wrote:1. There was no weekend during these posts in question

2. Quote it because I am blind or you are lying.

1. Aren't we kind of still waiting...?

In post 933, Thor665 wrote:Now that you're actually addressing my wagon analysis question, it's less of a dodge, but prior to this point it was a dodge.
You didn't ask where prior to this post.

1. For what?

2. that was not the dodge and wasn't even one I clearly explained it; we are talking about this accusation;
Knowing that I never pay attention to Slandaar's meta...
He's dodged me today, I don't think Town Slandaar would have dodged me because he'd be paranoid about me.

Oh

This, right here? It is another dodge.
I think you should be paranoid of me due to he third link in my signature.

Note; Thor even called that ANOTHER dodge, he is avoiding the point by showing me that.
He is just avoiding the argument by continually referring me to one 'dodge' which wasn't as I clearly said I ran out of time and in doing so is trying to avoid the actual whole argument.

Thor is scum.

The End.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:57 am

Post by Slandaar »

im hungover cant concentrate on reading this atm im 1shot bp
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Konowa and Sherlock are clearly buddies who are trying to force through a fake guilty on me

Konowa even starts the move off before Sherlock

Nice try but you shoulda waited for the 'guilty' and then done a bit of acting.

Anyways Sherlock is confscum.

VOTE: Sherlock
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

I mean it is pretty obvious at this point because you are faking a guilty on me due to previous encounters as it will be revenge as it were

Right?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

Scumchat last night:
Sherlock: hey hey I really want to fake a cop guilty on Slandaar! Everyone suspects him this will be easy win!
Konowa: but surely the town will realise there is too much PR claims f you claim cop which will lead to you being lynched???
3rd scum: K
Sherlock: yeah I am doing it I dont care must lynch Slandaar! Trust me just Pile on!!!!!!!!

Day Starts:
Konowa: die slandaar!!!!!!!!!!!
Sherlock: get him town I haz guilty!!!!!!!!!!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:32 am

Post by Slandaar »

The reason Sherlock isn't voting me is he doesn't want to vote with his buddy Konowa until an actual townie votes me otherwise it is too obvious who the scum are.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:48 am

Post by Slandaar »

lol

Klick is another alt. (never played with before)

Stop sidetracking us Scumlock.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Slandaar »

Sherlock Logic: Well I guess I will investigate the most suspected player in the game because he won't be lynched if I die

lol

Obviously fake.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

Who was the most suspected if not me?

Not that that was the main point; the main point being everyone and their dog was calling me scum yet you think I wouldn't be lynched if you didn't investigate me

Clearly there is a huge gap in logic.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:47 am

Post by Slandaar »

And why did Konowa vote before you claimed who you had a guilty on Sherlock?

I mean its so obvious he jumped the gun a bit too quickly.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:55 am

Post by Slandaar »

You have to fakeclaim cop/another PR or I am basically conftown with a massclaim.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:00 am

Post by Slandaar »

Flaws? show some then Sherlock.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

If I were scum there is no way I kill Thor as it makes me look terrible today

Lets analyse Sherlocks reaction to Thor when he joined the game.
In post 721, _Sherlock_ wrote:...shit.

I think we found our killer.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

What does that have to do with anything?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

I don't remember many people calling you scum so whoever you killed that would probably be the case
He was a PR
It makes me look terrible which goes well with your fake claim

I see you still havn't shown these flaws. How amazing.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

No
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:06 am

Post by Slandaar »

lol

Everyone wants me dead

Yep, I don't need to submit anything I am just protected from the first kill attempt made
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:40 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1327, _Sherlock_ wrote:I have an alternative idea.

No-lynch, Trollie doesn't shoot. I get another investigation, and we're put in the same situation otherwise. Most likely, Trollie gets shot.

lol

He is obviously scum, no real cop would assume they survive a night when the only protective role is dead.
In post 1299, _Sherlock_ wrote:
I haven't shown you those flaws because being at school kinda hinders your ability to make long posts.

What happened? 24 hour school?!

OK

Cop
BG
Vig
Neighbours

Thats a lot of PR

Now think about;
BG
1shot BP
Vig
Neighbours

Clearly it is more balanced.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

Neighbours are very weak PR but they are part of the balance; They are not there just for lolz.

Neighbours useless if one is scum? nope just gives the townie in the hood more time to scrutinize the scum. Arguably it gives the scum more time to manipulate/buddy the townie but still, that is part of the balance; its up to the townie to use the extra time correctly.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1388, Idiotking wrote: Konowa is ok with both lynching Slandaar and having Sherlockscum get lynched if Slandaar flips town, which is only something Konowatown would want.

What? lol. He can't just say lynch Slandaar if he flips town DONT KILL SHERLOCK because at that point Sherlock is confscum

In post 1390, _Sherlock_ wrote:Lynching toxic/shooting kwll would get me another investigation and kill scum.

I mean this is someone who is saying they have a guilty on me and yet they are trying to lynch other people in mylo while suggesting they won't die at night...

In post 1393, _Sherlock_ wrote:
@Konowa: There are more advantageous ways to go about it. It's basically either having a 1v1 between me and Slandaar or between toxic and kwll. Which one do you feel more confident you can find the scum in?

Sherlock saying this and I have 3 votes on me (if yo include his) one of which is Konowa... I mean its nonsense. From his POV he should know things are going right but instead is like 'well maybe we won't lynch correctly lets lynch someone else!'

In post 1417, TheTrollie wrote:
i lied, i shot sherlock

Sherlock is confscum.

Thor obviously didn't protect him; If Thor didn't protect Trollie and the scum kill Trollie it would mean he is a guaranteed lynch today ergo Thor had to have protected Trollie last night.

Which means scum shot Thor or Trollie

Sherlock is clearly lying about his claim
In post 1455, Idiotking wrote:Ok, he'll make posts, but they will be utterly worthless, as have the rest of his posts ever. His MO has been to stay in the background, and even now when he's one of the major topics of discussion today, he's in the background. Consider that.

lol

You mean during the 6 pages that appeared when I wasn't online since yesterday and today?

I don't think you have said one useful thing all game; your logic is painfully bad (see top for example)

Scum is Sherlock/Konowa/Kwll this should not be hard to figure out.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Slandaar »

Konowa said something like: If Slandaar flips town we kill Sherlock

IK: Konowa is town no doubt! only town would say this!

Sland: well hes not going to say 'even if Sland flip town don't kill Sherlock' is he because at that point Sherlock is conf scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1552, JacobSavage wrote:Here's a fun fact there are only three players that haven't been prodded: Trollie, Konowa and amazingly Slandaar....

I
am
amazing

OK

Seriously, I post on ms about once a day; I have 70 posts now game going for 2 months, so with nights when I couldn't post that is probably not far from 1.5 posts/day. Just because some people have 50posts/day doesn't mean I have to post that much to play mafia. I could increase my post count in some fake way like kwll just did recently but it doesn't do anything productive.

Anyways I will do some case making later.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

Well I don't recall you ever showing those flaws for one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”