InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

Oh so RB this is your first game even though you signed up a few months ago, correct?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:33 pm

In post 19, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 17, Raging Bull wrote:VOTE: Number_0ne

it is omgus
What is your opinion on Remilia Scarlet?
What is
your
opinion on Remilia? Why do you want to know RB's?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Ah, okay. I thought you were trying to make a case on Remilia for joking about being given modkill powers.

P-Edit: That first bit is crap. The second bit not quite so much, as responding with an omgus to one of the two players who voted you and ignoring the other completely is a bit weird. Although, I feel it's probably just the fact that he's a newbie trying to get through RVS. Still though, something to keep in mind later I suppose if one of them flips scum. Minor in th grand scheme of things.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Meh. Not that serious. While Cheery seems to more want to encourage discussion, steve just seems to want to attack people straight off for mostly crap reasons. We'll see if that trend continues, in the meantime VOTE: iamsteve
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Yes, actually. I'd expect an RVS vote, maybe a little introduction, perhaps some questions for other players. Trying to serious vote someone for crap reasons that aren't RVS reasons halfway through page one is stupid.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:11 pm

In post 29, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 27, InsidiousLemons wrote:Meh. Not that serious. While Cheery seems to more want to encourage discussion, steve just seems to want to attack people straight off for mostly crap reasons. We'll see if that trend continues, in the meantime VOTE: iamsteve
Curious as to how Steve got from 'being a newb just trying to get through RVS' to 'attacking people straight off for mostly crap reasons' within the span of 0 posts from him (especially since 23 sounded like a bit of steve-apologetics, tonewise)

-bork (I will sign my posts, gif may or may not)
i was referring to RB when I said he was a "newb trying to get through RVS." I felt like steve was attacking him for no reason.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Well okay then. Mod's most likely asleep, so we'll have a nice few hours to speculate and talk about what just happened. Shattered, why did you vote Empking?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Also probably a better question, why did you daykill steve before he had a chance to say anything other than accusations? I agree he was a bit scummy, but I wasn't prepared to lynch him yet. I just hope you're right.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:52 pm

I don't agree that there are different levels of randomness in my definition of the two types of voting. The definition of a serious vote *FOR ME* is one wherein a person is questioning another's motives and not simply voting for a silly reason. The pressure he was applying and the questioning he was doing was almost completely unnecessary and baseless. However, as I said before, I wasn't at all ready to lynch him at that point. I was more ambivalent than anything, and I also wanted to see how steve would react to being attacked.

It's 2am. I'm going to bed. This post may or may not have made sense at all.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:41 am

As much as what shattered viewpoint did would have been a bad idea if he were vig, I feel like it was, in actuality, a badly set up reaction test. Who knows, there's a small chance steve might've scumclaimed, although I doubt it. I also feel like scum wouldn't draw that much attention to themselves right off the bat, but pretty much this exact thing happened tk mmea few games ago and the bastard ended up being scum who won. I'm nit saying it's likely, but it's certainly a possibility.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:40 am

In post 61, iamsteve wrote:
In post 57, InsidiousLemons wrote:As much as what shattered viewpoint did would have been a bad idea if he were vig, I feel like it was, in actuality, a badly set up reaction test. Who knows, there's a small chance steve might've scumclaimed, although I doubt it. I also feel like scum wouldn't draw that much attention to themselves right off the bat, but pretty much this exact thing happened tk mmea few games ago and the bastard ended up being scum who won. I'm nit saying it's likely, but it's certainly a possibility.
Hi again, InsidiousLemons :]

This is the third time you are jumping in to do the defense for someone, why? Aren't you curious how they are going to react towards the accusations themselves?

Btw: Do I come across offensive or something? Just trying to solve the game here.
I suppose I am being a bit overly defensive. At the same time, I still feel, as I said, that its far from impossible for SV to be scum. Also I like your play much more now, so UNVOTE: , VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint. If my reasoning ia correct, why did you feel the need to put THAT much pressure on steve? If its incorrect, please explain your actions.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:41 am

^^ forgot to say, still FOS steve.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:43 am

^
Also I shouldn't have said I like your play a lot more, more like I liks jt enough to not be actively trying to lynch you
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:29 am

In post 67, notSakura wrote:Man, I'd love lynching evil Remilia.

YOU GUYS WONT GET PAST ME

I intend to vote them until they prove their worth

If their worth isn't proven by page 15 they must swing
What is this? Why are you keeping your vote on Remilia when there are clearly more evidence-based wagons?
In post 68, dwsnsl5 wrote:In gonna go ahead and unvote iamsteve because his reaction to being "killed" wasn't what I would stereotype as scum. So there's that.
Yeah, pretty much my reasoning as well.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:37 am

In post 71, notSakura wrote:
In post 70, InsidiousLemons wrote:What is this? Why are you keeping your vote on Remilia when there are clearly more evidence-based wagons?
What wagons are more "evidence-based"?
iamsteve is slightly scummy, Viewpoint is wasting discussion time, while Remilia has done nothing anti-town that I can see thus far. Care to explain?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:51 am

In post 73, notSakura wrote:Wait, you say that iamsteve is slightly scummy but you agreed that he wasn't doing scum-oriented reactions to being killed, and on top of that your vote is still on CD, why is that?
Steve is scummy because of his eagerness to get into serious voting without any evidence, and trying to accumulate votes for no reason. Also, my vote is not on CD. It's on Viewpoint.
In post 74, notSakura wrote:Why is imasteve slightly scummy?

SV is always lurkaderpy and scummy (
vigthispls
)

I'm voting them because they have to make themselves obvious town to me because if they're scum they won't and if they're town that means putting this game together will be e z. I always aim to sort the people I'm familiar with and love to work with first (in this game it's p much just them)

pedit

HI SAKURA
See above for the first question, also I wasn't aware of this meta of Viewpoint's. I'll have to look through that
ugh I hate reading meta
. I guess I can understand wanting to put pressure on someone, but with actual wagons to be putting pressure on, I feel it's not the #1 priority right now.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:04 pm

It's not the eagerness that's scummy, it's eagerness without reason for voting that's scummy. I have another reason for voting Viewpoint which is the vig Vig thing. The longer he doesn't respond, the longer he has to think of BS reasoning, so I'd rather pressure him right now than steve, although apparently according to some people's posts fake-dayvig'ing isn't an atypical gambit? I'll read up on it.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:11 pm

^^
This.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:17 pm

In post 83, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 62, undo wrote: You don't question OMGUS-RV unless you're scum trying too hard to fake scumhunt.
So scum should just omgus for starters?

In post 78, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 60, Cheery Dog wrote:Doesn't stop it from being a terrible choice of who to fakekill.
Why?
Because I've developed a town read on him, duh.
Why the townread?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:26 pm

In post 85, pieguyn wrote:VVC
~NEWB ALERT~

What does this mean?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:48 pm

I'm liking Remilia's play. Will do a reads list in a bit.

p-edit: CD: why does people voting your townread make him more town?
Tanz: Exactly.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Shattered Viewpoint: Very few posts, very little info. Null leaning slightly scum.

iamsteve: Again, null leaning scum. He's trying to build cases for reasons that aren't those one relies on to build a case, although his play has gotten a slight bit better since then. With three posts, it's hard to tell.

notSakura: Null. They seem to be trying to make an effort to scumhunt, but are also disinterested in the game and won't change votes from RVS. This could be each head of the hydra having different playstyles, but I'm reading Null because of the conflicting evidence. I'll wait and see.

Cheery Dog: I'm actually developing a scumread on this guy for some of the same reasons as steve, namely the post where he starts attacking RB for omgus'ing. wat. Also, buddying steve. Like, a lot. steve is the only person cheery's defending. The buddying combined with my null-scum read on steve is pretty damning.

undo: Literally 2 posts. Null, a bit of scumhunting in #62 I guess? Doesn't seem interested in the game.

pieguyn: Lol he's so obviously scum everyone vote him

Empking: A bit of scumhunting... sort of? His points are valid, but again, few posts = not much info. Slightly town.

Number_0ne: Two posts, again. Really? His point on SV is okay, but other than that there's nothing. Null.

dwsnsl5: One-line posts. Four of them. Null, AGAIN. I'm beginning to think it's too early for a reads list.

Faster Than light: Why do I even bother? Three informationless posts. Null.

Raging Bull: Null leaning town. I agree with her point on steve, but she too lacks enough info for anything but a nullish read.

Tanzklaue: I'm getting nothing from this guy either. I suppose he's applying pressure a bit, but again, few posts. Null leaning slightly town.

Remilia Scarlet: Extremely town. I love their play as I said before. Pressure and scumhunting in the right places, they don't miss a beat.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cheery Dog for reasons stated above. He's my strongest scumread by far.

P-Edit: More crap from Cheery Dog, more good play from Remilia.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:00 pm

In post 95, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 92, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 88, Cheery Dog wrote:I'm fairly sure I switched to voting IL after he voted steve.
You did. But that's all it was: a chainsaw. You didn't even talk about Steve being town.

I'm not saying chainsawing is inherently scummy, because it's not;

But I don't know how you get from "I thought IL was opportunistic in his initial attack on Steve" (which is what the argument you made there appeared to be) to "Substantial townread on Steve from said attack."
Cheery wrote:My town feel from it has only risen the more people have voted him.
Why? Sometimes people vote for scum.
So are you scumreading his wagon, some wagon speed based argument, or gut, or something else?

-bork
The read only became substantial after I thought about it more. It's still the best I can get as a town read that early on, so whatever?

The wagon itself means nothing, and never will mean anything.
That's not what you said before. Also if steve is the best townread you can get at this point frankly I'm underwhelmed.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:18 pm

FTL, why do you think, purely from my reads, that I'm newbtown? Also, I feel like tanz's post could be interpreted as either newbtown or newbscum.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:31 am

In post 105, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 102, Faster Than Light wrote:but your post can only be newb town. see the difference?
Why can it only be from newb town?
I'd also like to know this.
In post 107, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 106, undo wrote:
In post 102, Faster Than Light wrote:but your post can only be newb town. see the difference?
Would newb scum make a t/s list on page 4?
I don't understand why anybody ever makes t/s lists, having the ability to make them isn't alignment dependant.
I like to make read lists simply because I find them easier to read than a paragraph of reads. I do agree with the last bit.
In post 106, undo wrote:
Would newb scum make a t/s list on page 4?
Why wouldn't they? I understand now that it's certainly not the best time to make one, but why would it define whether you're scum or town?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:35 am

In post 108, Tanzklaue wrote:
In post 103, dwsnsl5 wrote: For Tanz,
in your second post you said that you knew what you were doing. Then later, after IL says something about you, you revert to "im new and nervous"..Why the flip flop?
I am new and nervous on this site. i have played my fair share of mafia games.

up to now, not much of interest happened except remilia bleeding town and the fake vig shot. can't say too much about the rest, they are null for me (have even all people who signed up posted yet?)
I feel like I'm giving you too much credit, but I just can't see you as scum.
Also, yes, everyone's posted, but not everyone's posted much of substance.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:24 am

@Mod: VC Please?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:12 am

In post 130, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 129, Raging Bull wrote:But as mafia, would you still say good shot or terrible shot?
I'd ignore it tbh.
You would ignore a page-two fake vig shot as scum? :/
In post 131, Number_0ne wrote:Well, I'm not liking SV's attitude very much. No content in his posts and a stance that blocks conversation. (Oh, the hypocrisy.)

SV, why are you more focused on getting a lynch compared to finding scum?
Yeah, SV's gameplay is weird. I've looked through the first few pages of his meta, too; he usually doesn't post much, but he doesn't take an active DISINTEREST in the gameplay. I dunno.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:09 am

@thenewearth
It's the first 5 pages. Reads change. I was in fact dumbfounded by the vig shot. Make of this what you will. Also I have a feeling dws isn't going to answer your question considering you're the one who replaced her.

@Cheery Dog
Since you've never been scum in a game with a page-2 vig shot, I won't ask you to recount your experiences. But why would it be benificial to Cheery-Scum to ignore a vig? Just above your post, (It seems) I appeared indifferent towards the vig shot and that contributed to newearth's scumread on me.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:21 am

Yeah, I guess so. Those are my reads though, take 'em or leave 'em.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:45 am

In post 159, Faster Than Light wrote:Talked to Metal Sonic and he's hard-reading Lemons as town, so to better represent that:
UNVOTE: Lemons
I still want you to explain and justify why you got on both the wagons when you did, Lemons. Now, you should do it 'cus I wanna know rather than for the pressure of the vote, I guess.

However, I will switch focus to a player both heads find as scummy:
VOTE: Tanzklau.
Can you justify your town-read on Rem with more than just 'Gut'?
If it is just Gut, can you show us the posts that make you have that gut town-read/reaction?
If only Rem and the Fake Vig are your points of interest, how do you feel about the Raging Bull wagon and Cheery wagon?
In earlier posts you define a clear (straight-town) rationale for voting SV as well as saying you know what you're doing; In later posts you say you're anxious/nervous. Can you elaborate on why you're still on that wagon and why you made the change in self-presentation?
I like to apply people's own rules to themselves. You're town-reading Rem for high post content with little fluff. If that's what you identify as town, why isn't your post count/content high? Also, about every other post from you is a little fluffy (RVS vote, Grammar EBWOP, New/Nervous repetition). Can you justify your own play?
I'd like some reads and comments from you on anything that isn't Rem and the Fake Vig, please. Can you tell me what you feel about other players/wagons/anything?
Which wagons are you referring to? SV and CD?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:33 am

Kay.

I feel like a voted Shattered Viewpoint out of confusion more than anything. He doesn't really seem that scummy to me, just... weird gameplay. If I were to do it again, I wouldn't vote him, but he just doesn't have enough posts to get a read on him either way.
I voted Cheery Dog when I did because he was attacking people for no reason and buddying steve hard, who was my #2 scumread at that point. I'm still on the wagon because A) there's no one I find scummier and B) he's being very aggressive and drawing incorrect conclusions, such as "This didn't work for me as town so I wouldn't do it as scum."

p-edit: Goddammit. I have ridiculously mixed feelings about Tanz.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:02 am

Yes, it is scum's job to confuse people. However, I get a feeling that SV is just playing badly/not participating as opposed to actually being scummy. I can't see any town motivation for anything he's been doing, but I also can't see any scum, other than being a bit of a time-waster (~5 IRL hours spent exclusively talking about him, which isn't really benificial to scum anyway). He's null for now, but I've definitely got my eye on him.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:53 am

In post 171, Empking wrote:Game seems to be going well.
Maybe, but it'd sure be going better if you'd post something of substance.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:32 pm

In post 180, Number_0ne wrote:UNVOTE:

First of all, I'd like to mention my stance on the CheeryDog wagon. I'm not convinced that he's scum. While his stance has quickly become anti-town, I don't see how its any more deserving of a lynch than others with similar behaviors, like SV, Empking, or myself. I don't find him to be scum. However, lynching him might be better since it may point us in the right direction for finding scum, should he flip town, and of no loss if he's scum.
Explain why you think SV and Empking are equally good lynches to Cheery Dog, and vice versa.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:08 am

Agh Tanz is moving into the slightly-scum-null zone again as opposed to townie-null.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:55 am

Note: I still really want this lynch, but I'd still like to have until at least 2 days before the deadline for this to happen, in order to make sure Cheery isn't a mislynch if he miraculously proves himself before then.
UNVOTE:
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 am

Maybe. I still don't want an accidental mislynch if that turns out to be the case.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 am

@Tanz why do you think SV is a better lynch? I have my own opinions, but I want to hear your thoughts first.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:02 am

@Empking: I don't know about you, but honestly I would rather have a slow game for a day or two than lynch somebody who doesn't deserve to be lynched.
I agree with the points Remilia is/are making
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:03 am

^^
That second line was a p-edit, BTW. Sorry for the non-sequitur
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Also who is 'smoking'?

-b
Misspelling of Empking. He corrected It the post after.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Welp if we're not lynching CD (which it seems we're not) we might as well lynch SV. VOTE: Shattered Vision
That's L-1, if I'm not mistaken. If it is, please claim, SV.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Nope not L-1 I just can't count.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:45 pm

I agree with undo's post above, however the problem seems to be not that people would rather lynch SV than CD, it's that there aren't enough people who want to lynch CD. Note: this may be completely incorrect, in that case I'd also MUCH rather a CD lynch.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:08 am

CD, I believe I am making it quite clear that I am a part of your wagon, if not in vote. Please feel free to divine whatever you would from a Cheery Dog town/scumflip in my favour or against. Also the whole "nobody wants a cheery lynch" was admittedly my fault. I misread the votecount and thought he only had 1 vote on him. However, both CD and SV are equally scummy in my mind now and so I'm going to keep my vote on SV simply because he's closer to being lynched.

SV, now that it's L-1, claim. Like seriously.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:40 am

Okay, your play doesn't back that up. Care to explain?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Meh maybe waiting on a lynch wasn't great play. I don't think it hurts anyone though. Also why unvote without revoting? Do you not want to lynch anyone at this point, or do you want the SV lynch and just don't want to hammer?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Okay. So. I'm back, had to skim before I left. Missed the whole N_0 bit.
WTF is up with Number_0ne. The idea that lynching players you think are town would give us more information is ridiculous. As TNE said, couldn't you just analyze the wagon as is? Unless you think seeing who hammers will give us more information than lynching who you view as town, which is ALSO ridiculous. Can't see the town motivation behind this. On the other hand, why do you think CD is town?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:36 am

Dammit guys we need to lynch someone in the next day and a half, and that's not a lot of time. We can have a bit more discussion time, but when it comes down to it, we're going to have to take the risk of being wrong. Right now I'd actually kinda rather an SV lynch. I feel like that whole "not talking at L-1" thing isn't alignment indicative. Sure, scum would probably talk if put to L-1. But so would town, right? Town's goal is to correctly lynch people, and that also means not getting mislynched. It's okay to mess up a few times, but why would you stay quiet? Surely you would at least give some reads so that we can make something of your townflip if you're town. On the other hand, you probably
wouldn't
give reads as scum for the opposite reason: so that we can't discern anything from your flip. Then again, if that was your motive, you'd probably selfhammer. So the whole thing is just a bundle of WIFOM and I think I'd rather take the chance of being wrong with SV's lynch than with CD's purely because SV is barely even in the game and he's certainly not being pro-town.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:57 pm

In post 336, Faster Than Light wrote:@Iamsteve:
That's he's scum? I actually don't remember that, but maybe it was a metal sonic post/vote.
In post 291, Remilia Scarlet wrote: You actually might have a point on Lemons (note the difference between his 'I really want to lynch Cheery over SV (votes SV even with plenty of people on CD)' to my 'I'm actually trying to figure out which one of you is scum'
Lemon's pushing for a lynch between SV/Cheery on 1-day-left pretenses in 331 syncs with this.

Dude's probably scum
VOTE: Lemon

Lemon flash wagon?

-V
I already explained the first bit, I misread the VC. At that point Cheery was the only one voting Remilia, I thought Remilia was the only one voting for Cheery. Poor play on my part, but I'm pretty sure it's not lynch-worthy.

On the second point, the fact that there's only one day left isn't the only reason I want SV dead. Like I said before, if he' scum, hooray, we did it. If he's town, he wasn't really participating anyway, so he's honestly not that huge of a loss. Yes, it would be a member of Town dead, and that means we can't afford to screw up as much later, but if we have to risk losing a townie I'd rather it be SV.

P-Edit: L-2. Can we do this please?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:07 am

I'd still rather the SV lynch (yes, even after Cheery refusing to read SV. If SV flips scum we can look at CD being a good lynch tomorrow), but if it's either Cheery or no lynch and RB isn't here, you have my intent to hammer. (And my axe)
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:33 am

Woah. Okay. A hammer without a claim. Dafuq? MS, did you misread the VC or did you just feel like suddenly becoming one of the scummiest people in the game?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Shitty NK IMO, and many others' as well, apparently

VOTE: thenewearth

Because I don't think anyone's really a good vote and that wasn't PR sniffing at all.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:28 am

Because of a BS vote and because I'm the type of player who has to have his vote on SOMEONE if they're even a tiny bit scummy. The NK is shitty because it hit a VT who was likely going to get lynched today otherwise. I meant shitty from the perspective of the NK'er, not me BTW. It's a fantastic NK for town because it probably prevented what would have likely otherwise been a mislynch.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:01 am

You're right; I am assuming scum did it, but I don't know any more than you do. My thinking is that vig-killing him wouldn't make much sense if vig thought SV was town, because to vig it wouldn't make much difference. it's either wasting an NK or wasting a lynch; wouldn't those two be roughly equivalent in a vig's eyes? Having never played vig, I don't know, but this seems to make sense.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:16 am

If I were vig and thought SV was scum I'd just let him get lynched the next day since it was likely anyway. Worst thing that happens is he convinces everyone else he's town and you shoot him the next night. For the 1st night I'd just shoot a different one of my scumreads.

@iamsteve: nope a bad vote is all. It's bad because it's trying to incriminate someone who isn't scummy. I don't feel undo is a good wahon either, and now VOTE: Number_0ne because I agree with undo and n0 is a better vote than tne even if2 it's just a pressuure vote.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:29 pm

In post 400, pieguyn wrote:
votecount 2.2
iamsteve (2) - Number_0ne, InsidiousLemons
Faster Than Light (1) - thenewearth
undo (1) - Remilia Scarlet
Number_0ne (1) - Empking

Not voting (6) - notSakura, undo, Faster Than Light, Raging Bull, Tanzklaue, iamsteve

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is 4/19, 22:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2014-04-19 22:00:00).

Mod Notes: thenewearth is V/LA until 4/14.

Faster Than Light has been prodded.
@Mod: This VC is incorrect in multiple places.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:16 am

Remilia please explain your vote on undo.,
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:32 am

@Mod: I'll be going on a ~65 hour V/LA from the morning of the 14th to the night of the 16th.

I see what you mean with your points on undo, bork, but what's even more damning to me is undo's responses, which are making it clear to me that this guy may indeed be scum, and looking back at his other posts in conjunction with these I can't help but want to vote him. You know why my vote's on Number_0ne, but at this point it's looking like inactivity rather than question dodging. I'm gonna keep my vote on him for a short while longer and if he doesn't post/posts a good defense I'm sticking my vote squarely on undo.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:35 pm

In response to number one, nope. Maybe he was lurky in the first day, but since then he's been posting fairly good stuff. Now explain yourself. Don't wait for people to give you their opinions on one of your posts that's COMPLETELY unrelated to what we're asking you. Also I find it funny you'd accuse steve of lurking while you yourself have been gone from April 2-4, 5-11 and then 11-14. Nice try.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:33 pm

Wait what? Can the NK possibly be anything other than vig or scum? If so please enlighten me. I voted when there was no-one good to vote because you were the closest thing to a good vote I could find. The reason I voted you then and there instead of waiting to see if your play got better was simply because I wamted to keep discussion going which, if you haven't noticed, didn't exactly work out.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Credibility. And yes, I get the vibe he's stalling with mostly the excuse of "Don't lynch me! I know things you don't!"
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:12 am

In post 459, Faster Than Light wrote:i am remilia's mason partner and his dying wisjh is to lynch undo

VOTE: undo
Maybe so, but do you really expect us to lynch somebody PURELY because a dead conf-town wanted him dead? If you were a cop maybe, but this is essentially roulette.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Oh, I really don't know what could possibly be a better idea than quicklynching someone based on a gut read. Oh, hmm, actually, how about we wait for Formerfish to answer those questions you just asked? Clearly you don't WANT to quicklynch undo, so why ask me?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:21 am

I'm kind of liking undo's play. I feel it's not a good idea to lynch him right now. Let's see what Formerfish has to say for himself and go from there.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:28 am

I like steve and undo's play more now. K?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:46 am

@Mod: NS is no longer on the undo wagon
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:33 am

I dunno about the whole 4 mafia thing. BY is being weird in general, actually. I'm not sure.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 pm

In post 542, Formerfish wrote:I could see Steve as scum here and looking to bus. I am town and unless someone wants to counter FTL as a mason they are conftown. Let's assume for a second a scum read on me is one that is incorrect, how does that change peoples view of the Undo wagon? Even counting Steve as scum we still have 2 more out there, in all likelyhood.
Does anyone really think that those remaining scum couldn't figure out a plausible enough reason to vote Undo right now and justify their part in the mislynch later?

This is why I think that we are on the right track with Undo.
Wait, what? Am I reading this wrong, or did you just make an argument for undo being town and the people in his wagon being scum, and then say that 2 people not on his wagon plus Undo himself are scum?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:29 pm

EBWOP: The bottom line of former's post should've been bolded as well.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:43 am

In post 569, undo wrote:
In post 567, Formerfish wrote:Someone argue the merits of a mass claim tomorrow v today with me.
I'm starting to think a massclaim may be the only way to actually lynch scum today.
Then claim. This is L-1.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:17 am

In post 571, notSakura wrote:He claimed VT.
TY dunno how I missed that.

Also I've been rereading and I'm agreeing more and more with FTL's lynchpool.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Okay welp I think I'm ready for a lynch. Sorry FTL, I don't care how this guy gets lynched. VOTE: undo
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Wat. Also FF in response to your question I'm pretty much in exact agreement with FTL, other than I'd rather lynch undo now than Emp. However no matter the undo flip I still want to lynch Emp. If by some miracle emp gets lynched today (which I wouldn't be ENTIRELY opposed to, but as I've said before I'd rather lynch undo), then I guess we'll see who the next lynch is. Honestly they're probably both scum, but y'know.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:29 pm

You seem to want to think that undo's scum and NS are town, which is what I believe to be true, yet you officially say the opposite. Can you give us a bit more insight into this than just "undo's flailing is working"?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Just so we don't have a derphammer I'mma let you guys know that Empking is now at L-1 before I go to bed. G'night, will catch up on this craziness in the morning.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:10 am

I'm kinda liking the NS scum case, actually. Today I think I'd still rather lynch Emp, but i think after that it should go

NotSakura -> undo -> RB's slot

Of course everything is subject to change but that's my two cents ATM. (Get it? Two cents? Money? ATM?)
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 am

In post 688, Faster Than Light wrote:Did you know that lemons is one of my biggest town reads? No? Then now you do.

@yoshi nosakura hydra consists of not science and Sakura hana
Why?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:17 am

In post 686, undo wrote:@ILemons, what happened between this...
In post 477, InsidiousLemons wrote:I'm kind of liking undo's play. I feel it's not a good idea to lynch him right now. Let's see what Formerfish has to say for himself and go from there.
In post 494, InsidiousLemons wrote:I like steve and undo's play more now. K?
and this...
In post 596, InsidiousLemons wrote:Okay welp I think I'm ready for a lynch. Sorry FTL, I don't care how this guy gets lynched. VOTE: undo
In post 601, InsidiousLemons wrote:Also FF in response to your question I'm pretty much in exact agreement with FTL, other than I'd rather lynch undo now than Emp. However no matter the undo flip I still want to lynch Emp. If by some miracle emp gets lynched today (which I wouldn't be ENTIRELY opposed to, but as I've said before I'd rather lynch undo), then I guess we'll see who the next lynch is. Honestly they're probably both scum, but y'know.
and this?
In post 683, InsidiousLemons wrote:I'm kinda liking the NS scum case, actually. Today I think I'd still rather lynch Emp, but i think after that it should go

NotSakura -> undo -> RB's slot
I mean, I read your ISO for today and it's almost like every 2 posts you make you conveniently change your suspicions according to the current trend -- and what's worse, you have never (and I mean
never
) provided one single argument or justification for these suspicions.

So please can you explain this?

-----
@FTL: I'm going to do a quick reread on RBull and I'll respond to you in a minute.
102 posts and practically nothing but flailing from you happened.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:26 am

What I mean is that you were playing well until you did nothing but flail for 100+ posts. That caused me to scum read you
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:54 pm

In post 704, Faster Than Light wrote:If scum shoots you like they shot SV that would help a lot. Please do.
Seconded. Let's hear this claim.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Okay now I'm confused but also kind of relieved that a mason and an out-of-place JOAT aren't the only PRs in the game. I'm going to do a bit of rereading in the morning.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:00 pm

In post 731, mlearn2 wrote:Based on where I am at right now, and knowing FTL is a mason, Insidious is definitely scum in my mind.
It would be nice if you could provide some reasoning instead of just saying you're more and more sure I'm scum for 3 or 4 posts.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Gonna reply to your last few posts as a block rather than multiquote

So yes, I voted for CD. Yes, he turned out to be town. So? His posts were shit. Mislynches happen, unfortunately. They're part of the game. I'll admit the "doesn't deserve to be lynched" thing was weird wording, but what i was trying to say is I'd rather have a boring game than have CD turn out to be a mislynch. At that point I was still adamant he was scum, but I didn't want to take any chances.

@nS: No, I mean I feel more comfortable knowing that there's a masonry + doc rather than a masonry + JOAT.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:31 pm

In post 735, mlearn2 wrote:Why would town care enough to edit their posts?
PFFFFFT
Seriously? Attacking me for EDITING? I'm pretty sure it's a given that everyone is going to need to do some EBWOP'ing at one point or another.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:37 pm

In post 548, InsidiousLemons wrote:EBWOP: The bottom line of former's post should've been bolded as well.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:17 pm

In post 751, mlearn2 wrote:
In post 596, InsidiousLemons wrote:Okay welp I think I'm ready for a lynch. Sorry FTL, I don't care how this guy gets lynched. VOTE: undo
How convenient.
In post 601, InsidiousLemons wrote:Wat. Also FF in response to your question I'm pretty much in exact agreement with FTL, other than I'd rather lynch undo now than Emp.
However no matter the undo flip I still want to lynch Emp.
If by some miracle emp gets lynched today (which I wouldn't be ENTIRELY opposed to, but as I've said before I'd rather lynch undo), then I guess we'll see who the next lynch is. Honestly they're probably both scum, but y'know.
Why haven't you hammered emp then? What's the holdup?
Wait he's at L-1?

I was under the impression that you still wanted some time to catch up. If that's no longer the case I'm more than happy to hammer him.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:29 pm

VOTE: Empking

We'll see about a massclaim D4. Goodnight all.
Also I kind of doubt that this is essentially mountainous, but meh. It's possible.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Sorry this is so last minute, but I'm going to be gone for the next 10 1/2 hours. I hammered Emp because I figured it was more likely we had a doc and some masons than a JOAT and some masons, plus Emp was being jumpy and scummy. IMO, Emp-town makes notSakura-town even more believeable because there's probably a Mafia Strongman to balance it out. Or they're just lying outright, but if they are they've gone pretty balls-deep. I now completely support the massclaim, because I find it very hard to believe we aren't in LyLo. I'm a VT. See my breadcrumb here:
In post 93, InsidiousLemons wrote:Shattered Viewpoint:
V
ery few posts, very little info. Null leaning slightly scum.

iamsteve:
A
gain, null leaning scum. He's trying to build cases for reasons that aren't those one relies on to build a case, although his play has gotten a slight bit better since then. With three posts, it's hard to tell.

notSakura:
N
ull. They seem to be trying to make an effort to scumhunt, but are also disinterested in the game and won't change votes from RVS. This could be each head of the hydra having different playstyles, but I'm reading Null because of the conflicting evidence. I'll wait and see.

Cheery Dog:
I
'm actually developing a scumread on this guy for some of the same reasons as steve, namely the post where he starts attacking RB for omgus'ing. wat. Also, buddying steve. Like, a lot. steve is the only person cheery's defending. The buddying combined with my null-scum read on steve is pretty damning.

undo:
L
iterally 2 posts. Null, a bit of scumhunting in #62 I guess? Doesn't seem interested in the game.

pieguyn:
L
ol he's so obviously scum everyone vote him

Empking:
A
bit of scumhunting... sort of? His points are valid, but again, few posts = not much info. Slightly town.

Number_0ne:
T
wo posts, again. Really? His point on SV is okay, but other than that there's nothing. Null.

dwsnsl5:
O
ne-line posts. Four of them. Null, AGAIN. I'm beginning to think it's too early for a reads list.

Faster Than light:
W
hy do I even bother? Three informationless posts. Null.

Raging Bull:
N
ull leaning town. I agree with her point on steve, but she too lacks enough info for anything but a nullish read.

Tanzklaue:
I
'm getting nothing from this guy either. I suppose he's applying pressure a bit, but again, few posts. Null leaning slightly town.

Remilia Scarlet:
E
xtremely town. I love their play as I said before. Pressure and scumhunting in the right places, they don't miss a beat.
I should mention I do indeed hate readslists. They're only any good in very specific situations. Good luck lynching the right guy, who is in my opinion undo. I'm not going to vote him, however, because with a three-man scumteam, one vote is as good as a lynch.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 am

In post 800, mlearn2 wrote:
In post 799, Formerfish wrote:Vanilla.
Who do you suggest we lynch today?
I like this.

>suspects me
>I claim VT
>still suspects me
>Suspects FF
>FF claims VT
>Immediately buddies FF

???
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:38 am

In order of scumminess-

undo, and FF dunno about the 3rd
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:01 pm

FF's posts seem more like posting for the sake of posting rather than for advancing the game. undo seems to be too quick to lash out at people and flip-flop.
I doubt nS is BS'ing. Like I said, it's possible they're lying, but at this point I think it's more likely they're telling the truth.
I have mixed feelings about Yoshi. He's null for me, but I wouldn't want to lynch him the way things stand right now.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:07 pm

In post 808, notSakura wrote:
In post 804, mlearn2 wrote:I want to know who all of you think is scum. Let's see what everyone has.
Still not liking undo's D3 WIFOM, BY always dodged my questions and never replied, and i think Lemons has scumslipped more than the entire site just in D3 (most important one he knowing that me and emp were both town).
Those are my current scumpicks from weakest to strongest, how certain are you about BY?
For God's sake I didn't think you were both town. If you're going to get hung up on me wording a sentence awkwardly go ahead, but I want to win this game just as much as the rest of the town does and I'd really rather my lynch not be the one that costs us the game.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Mlearn2 pretty much covered all my points on you, FF, and probably worded it better than I could've. The accusation with the basis of replacement though... I'm thinking he's #1 scum now. Undo, maybe no one else crumbs VT but I'm pretty sure I just did.
VOTE: Formerfish
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #96) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:43 am

I crumbed VT because I had been reading up on theory, didn't know VT crumbs were unusual, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. I hammered Emp because I didn't believe his claim. I still think FF is scum, also he hasn't been quicklynched at this point which leads me to believe he's scum. Or I am. That's also a possibility.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #97) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:34 am

@nS: The 1v1 between mlearn and eno has got me confused.

What's somewhat interesting to note is that because me and FF have been voting each other this long it's clear that one or both of us is scum, since there's been no quicklynch.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #98) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:40 am

In post 975, Formerfish wrote:Oh I don't know, maybe pull your head out of your own ass and not vote the person you just laid out logical reasons for being town. If you really thought Lemon was scum then you had to think he was bussing which at this point in the game is pants on head crazy.
Holy shit we actually pulled off a perfect scum win. I love you guys so much. I felt I was doing okay-ish early on but meatworld stuff got in the way and my main strategy towards the end was to just ignore most accusations put to me and hope things died down. No idea how I didn't get lynched D4. GG everyone. To Enormiss and Sarkua Nahaha, thanks for putting up with all my scumslips. II'll try to suck less in future games.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #99) » Mon May 05, 2014 8:02 am

VT crumb was notscience's idea and it saved my hide. I would've been lynched were it not for that. ML, why did you end up deciding FF was the best lynch?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”