Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Garmr »

Lol i knew syndnious was innocent child before the game started because the mod sent me his role pm :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 21, ICEninja wrote:No, I read it correctly. I was hoping you'd unvote or attack me in another way in order to attempt to cement your vote but alas you're more likely town based on that response alone.

Unvote

Garmr seemed excited that he knew who would be confirmed town.
Maybe that excitement came from already having a solid N1 target?

Vote Garmr

Ice I was excited because I got actually play instead of not being able to which was looking like the case before. I don't like the bolded comment here it seems like your hunting for a power role this early. Town roles may target the innocent child as well and i think anyone would of thought of this. I feel like this is the wrong attitude to scum hunt for town so I draw the conclusion that your scum.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

that was meant to be a vote

VOTE: ice ninja
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

monkey man can confirm i got the role pm and so can mario if he was looking at lobby chat before the game began when i was asking mods what to do. You can probably find it in the history of lobby chat if your quick.

This doesn't really confirm my alignment through either side so I'm curious why there's been a big reaction
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

i think ice ninja is also trying to hard to look town. Town don't have to try hard to look town unless your zekrom then you have to try hard to look town or get mislynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 36, ICEninja wrote:Syndesis it's a perfectly fine thing that everyone looks like scum right now. Honestly it's way worse when everyone is looking super town or hasn't yet posted content.

It is par for the course for me to have a number of votes on me this early due to my tendency to make excessively aggressive moves early on.

My wagon seems to be a good place to potentially look for scum as (at a quick recall, I'm on mobile atm and would be a pain to confirm) my wagon has the most activity so far.

I already feel like fire's initial reaction is more town than scum, though I think twice I've seen someone dislike the second vote on me without explaining why. Could one of you expand on what specifically bugged you?

Can i ask a question why go for the I'm shit and so bad that I'm a easy mislynch so everyone voting me is scum approach instead of actual competent hunting. I know you're a oldie and might be a little rusty but why go for this approach?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 39, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 11, ICEninja wrote:***

1) Is anyone in a non-American time zone, or for other reasons posts in odd hours?
2) Is anyone here brand new or otherwise unfamiliar with how the game is played here at mafiascum.net?
3) What kind of level of activity should we expect from you?

k
1 yes, I'm gmt +1
2 not me
3 not a lot currently, sadly a good friend of mine passed away couple days ago so I need a little time to process, I hope to pick up by the end of the week. I'll be v/la wednesday and likely thursday because of the cremation. Don't treat me any different because of this, I can still play, I would replace out if I couldn't.

I like how RVS is over so soon, getting down to business.
garmr: why did you out the IC?
Firebringer being serious is pinging me a little because I'm used to him joking around a lot. Even when RVS is over.
Diego's vote on ICE feels off.
In response to Archmage's : ICE was pretty clear in why he thought Firebringer was town and I feel you're making it look worse than it really was.

Ic is declared at the start of the game everyone already knew otherwise I wouldn't be able to play. So wanderer if I copped you this time would I end up with the same scum result like I did last time :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Garmr »

there the whole time.

That's is the joke I fake copped you last time :P. You know I was actually going to change it to bluetoffee for a little bit but oh well doesn't matter we still won.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

Should probably focus on this game more after I'm finished focusing on the others.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

I can attest to this is what a town fire bringer would act like as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

So ice can you explain why I'm your number 1 scum read even through you haven't really pushed me that much and this post comes off as you town reading me
In post 69, ICEninja wrote:weird" and defend not liking to throw down early votes. Who do you think is MOST LIKELY to be scum right now, and why?

Take a look, for example, at Garmr's vote. It's bad, but at least it helps people read him and learn his alignment. If you're town, you want us to learn your alignment. If you're scum, you absolutely don't. So which role does your play benefit more? You guessed it! Scum! If you're scum go ahead and continue to not vote as we only really want town votes anyway, makes it easier to lynch scum day 1.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Garmr »

@ice PFF nervous and unsettled I never been lynched day 1so I'm not nervous that comment kinda pissed me off and to me it comes off as you not having areal scum read on me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Garmr »

3dice no just no it's a start of something in RVs but even then it's better than all your points. You couldn't even tell me why its wrong
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 130, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 129, Garmr wrote:3dice no just no it's a start of something in RVs but even then it's better than all your points. You couldn't even tell me why its wrong

I just told you why it's wrong. It makes no sense. It had no correlation with what Ice was implying.

It does make sense if you look at it. Ice post showed he was saying i was excited about finding a valuable target this is wrong on so many levels. One innocent child would get all the town protections roles/watcher roles it's to risky to shoot for night 1.

Two he didn't say scum he just said I was happy to have a target This means he thinks I can actually do something in the night phase thus he is role hunting this early by looking for people with excited reactions to a innocent child.

Three you never said why it was wrong with what ice said other than it didn't make sense this is not a suitable answer on this site you have to explain everything.

four What startles me is how ices points are really way out there and bad yet you ignore that and try to push me for having a out there vote silent chainsaw for him (chainsawing with out voting)

five I would of probably taken my vote off him if he could provide one reason that i think was legit (even through wrong) or just admitted that his vote was there until he could find someone with a better reason. Instead he tried to justify a vote with a stretch in personality saying I was nervous with out pointing out where and why I would be.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Garmr »

hey firebringer want to be pretend masons I miss being your mason buddy :( .
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 134, Firebringer wrote:
In post 133, Garmr wrote:hey firebringer want to be pretend masons I miss being your mason buddy :( .

Sure, but the mod messed up and didn't give us a PT.
What the hell is this?

Let's pretend this thread is our pt.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Garmr »

Because I thought it was good opportunity to bring up what's on my mind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Garmr »

Dude your taking everything ice at face value with out looking at intentions that's not a good way to scum hunt also no vote on me yet your pushing me whers the pressure
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

Go fuck yourself with a rusty spoon there's more than one point on you and other posts are NY town read on D's and trying to convince others to vote you but I'll answer that shortly if you were town
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

His accusing me of having one post of content and doing nothing which is flat out wrong and I'm offended
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

archmage you know syn is innocent child
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

Pista does nothing as town I know first hand how much a easy mislynch she is
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

Fire people don't understand our bond after numerous games together
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Its a very close and intimate bond
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 166, ICEninja wrote:
Garmr wrote:
His accusing me of having one post of content and doing nothing which is flat out wrong and I'm offended

I accused you of having one post of content
that doesn't DIRECTLY pertain to me or my vote on you
. I also believe it is accurate. If you feel it is inaccurate feel free to ISO yourself and demonstrate where you have contributed content that isn't fluff or doesn't involve me in any way shape or form. Prove me wrong and I will concede the point.
3dice wrote:
The only thing I wanted clipped out of 127 was the "oops" thing. Sometimes when I try to clip quotes I screw up, so I usually tend to not, but I can start for this game.

Using the preview function makes it quite easy to see if you messed up any quote clipping.

Archmage seems to spend a LOT of effort on 146, but the only actual read he seems to have is on Garmr. I like the read on Garmr, but that's pretty much all I like about the post. Recaps don't help much, and I agree with everyone who attacks him for IIoA. Since I know Archmage is going to ask, this stands for
Information Instead of Analysis
, and is a tactic frequently used by scum to act as if they are taking a stance without actually taking a stance. Recap, give information, but commit to nothing.

Garmr continues to fluffpost. Fire continues to fluffpost.

Pistachi0n pops in with a vote for "lazy play". What the hell does that even mean? Please come back and explain your vote with something that indicates alignment.

In post 95, Garmr wrote:I can attest to this is what a town fire bringer would act like as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

also fluff posts not a site wide scum tell anymore ice because of people like me fluff posting all the time as town it's now a individual scum tell than a general one.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

@ice even through I found one thing not relating to you I am starting to see I pretty much tunneled you but meh that doesn't matter to much It's early game through so I got plenty of time to solidify my other reads and it doesn't hurt to give some pressure.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

I want to set up a town block this game with fire being the only one i trust so far.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 217, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
In post 215, Garmr wrote:I want to set up a town block this game with fire being the only one i trust so far.

eye twitch

I don't suppose you mean, bloc, do you? Block and bloc are two incredibly different things. Blocs are for groups that vote together. Blocks are put in the way of progress (although, I guess you could say that some blocs are, too).

In any case, I don't think setting up voting blocs are a great idea in a game of mafia. I can see potential positives, but I don't think that outweighs the possibility for discouraging original thought. And that's not even taking into account the fact that a voting bloc could be made partially or entirely of mafiosi. I guess I can't
stop
you and Fire from forming a voting bloc, but I wouldn't agree with it.

There's nothing to worry about. If fire is town which I think he is then it forces scum to deal with us some how and if he is scum then he would probably want to stay in my good graces giving me a little bit of control over him thus his less likely to hurt town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Garmr »

bad logic mario.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:58 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't really like 3dice rolling at the moment. Something about him makes me feel like his scum. The fact that his parking his vote on fire yet yet hasn't really pushed fire or expanded on his fire vote is really bad. The only interaction after the fire vote was sparked when fire chastised ice for being dumb. 3dice twisted it around to make it look like fire was pushing ice. Then just stats that stupidity is a scum trait as well as town trait after. Which is kinda weird since those two post put together feels like he wants fire to push ice.

But other than the fire thing it feels like most of his posts are throw away statements. When he does question me through this statement comes off as trying to paint me with a scummy brush

In post 127, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 26, Garmr wrote:
In post 21, ICEninja wrote:No, I read it correctly. I was hoping you'd unvote or attack me in another way in order to attempt to cement your vote but alas you're more likely town based on that response alone.

Unvote

Garmr seemed excited that he knew who would be confirmed town.
Maybe that excitement came from already having a solid N1 target?

Vote Garmr

Ice I was excited because I got actually play instead of not being able to which was looking like the case before. I don't like the bolded comment here it seems like your hunting for a power role this early. Town roles may target the innocent child as well and i think anyone would of thought of this. I feel like this is the wrong attitude to scum hunt for town so I draw the conclusion that your scum.

Looking back, this really makes no sense at all. If Ice was grasping at straws I the beginning, this is really grasping for something. I also feel like garmr is playing rather defensive.

But when I follow it up and ask why his not voting me when pushing . He then tries to discredit my read on ice but even after all are convosation he won't even mention a town or scum read. I even tried to provoke him into slipping a vote on me expecting him to take a stance either side. But he continued to remain passive.

In post 147, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 139, Garmr wrote:Dude your taking everything ice at face value with out looking at intentions that's not a good way to scum hunt also no vote on me yet your pushing me whers the pressure

No, I'm looking at the true intentions of his post and not hard tunneling him, and I'm quite fine with where my vote is now.

Actually looking at it now he got involved with both me and ice yet didn't form a stance on either of us while being active and interacting with both of us is a big nono. Yet his quick to point out others who haven't commented on us.

In post 78, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 77, Davsto wrote:
In post 75, Syndesis wrote:
In post 73, Davsto wrote:I believe he put the statement infinitely more eloquently than I could. It's easier to quote and say "this is true" than it is to basically restate the entire thing.

Hi. Got anything to add?

Not really. It's page four. I often struggle to get much early on.

You don't have any opinion on fire or ninja?

VOTE: 3dice rolling.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 225, Wanderer-nl wrote:Just as an fyi: I'm about to head out to a cremation and after that I'm gonna get drunk and stoned. No idea how things will go but it could be a while before I get back. Also, I apologize in advance for any drunk spamming, I can't promise anything but I'll try my best to not.

Sorry for your loss of a friend/family/pet ect.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

@3dice post 254

can you format your posts better maybe not type in the posts you quote.

1.No I didn't misrep you because that's what i said. I said you said stupidity was a town and scum trait aka both so that doesn't disprove my point. Also he did answer you back then you asked for examples on how scum are more informed. Through he didn't give you examples how scum act more informed in general he did answer your original question.

2 By passive I meant taking a role in the background not really trying to convince town to follow you on your scum read. That's half the game convincing others to join your wagons. You seemed to have no interest in doing that it looks more like you were willing to be town read. I expect you to actually place a actual decent case on fire in attempt to get him lynch instead you passivly asked him a few question and went onto the next subject leaving your note with out trying to convince others to join you this scummy.

3.Because your really afraid of ending up on the wrong side of the argument that's why you did't go in. Scum want to be part of major debates to look town yet not set a stance so they can lynch both if they have to. Classic noob scum.

side note:don't remember ice being this bad of a player as town it's got to be his scum game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 291, ICEninja wrote:
Garmr wrote:
side note:don't remember ice being this bad of a player as town it's got to be his scum game.

Firstly, fuck you. Secondly, trying to meta read me is stupid when my last completed game was almost 2 years ago.

firstly that be 80 dollars for half an hour. Secondly meta still helps a little.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 294, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 279, Davsto wrote:VOTE: Archmage Ludicrous

For spending ages "being suspicious" of me but not actually voting me until a bandwagon has formed.

So you feel like Archmage is bandwagoning you? But you don't feel like you are bandwagoning at all?

In post 284, Davsto wrote:Someone obviously doesn't know my playstyle.

Is your playstyle posting a bunch of random stuff, that doesn't really develop into anything?

In post 285, Garmr wrote:@3dice post 254

can you format your posts better maybe not type in the posts you quote.

1.No I didn't misrep you because that's what i said. I said you said stupidity was a town and scum trait aka both so that doesn't disprove my point. Also he did answer you back then you asked for examples on how scum are more informed. Through he didn't give you examples how scum act more informed in general he did answer your original question.

2 By passive I meant taking a role in the background not really trying to convince town to follow you on your scum read. That's half the game convincing others to join your wagons. You seemed to have no interest in doing that it looks more like you were willing to be town read. I expect you to actually place a actual decent case on fire in attempt to get him lynch instead you passivly asked him a few question and went onto the next subject leaving your note with out trying to convince others to join you this scummy.

3.Because your really afraid of ending up on the wrong side of the argument that's why you did't go in. Scum want to be part of major debates to look town yet not set a stance so they can lynch both if they have to. Classic noob scum.

Sorry about that. I can try harder on my formatting this time, but I was running low on time that day.

1. Fire responded to one of my statements, but he never answered my question. Go back and read it yourself. And no I was not particularly worried about Fire pushing Ice at the time, I was wondering why, if he felt so strongly about him, why he wasn't voting, and he elaborated on why.

2. That's the thing. I didn't have a decent case on Fire. Despite my gut scum read and pressure, there was not really much else, which is why I unvoted. I still feel uneasy about the two of you, but it's gut, so nobody really would've wanted to jump on in the first place and self proclaiming and pressure vote is dumb and defeats the purpose of it.

3. Um no, I feel like I have a pretty defined town/scum/null section now, or did you miss my recent post?

In post 286, Wanderer-nl wrote:I'm back. Thanks. It was beautiful. Still sad but was able to make peace. Hundreds of people came, we didn't fit in the room even.

On Davsto: his case and vote on ICE were bad. But I don't really see much issues with his vote on Archmage because Archmage did hold his vote for a while. Just that he voted ICE on page 1 stuff without analysis of later posts makes him look bad enough. In my experience Davsto is always hard to read and looking a little scummy. I agree he needs to start posting content, I do think that if he's scum he would maybe try harder to make reads to prevent getting lynched and I don't see him doing that.

Archmage: Not sure what to think here. To me he still doesn't feel too involved. He had a scumread on Davsto but not much other reads and he's not really contributed to other discussions in this thread except when he was specifically asked. In Archmage tells us that he doesn't want to vote Davsto because he wants him to have a chance to respond, Davsto never responded to Archmage's case, and Archmage never looked to engage with Davsto other than his 204. Now a wagon on Davsto started and he's ready to vote. I also didn't like his attack at ICE in .
Archmage: what's your read on ICE currently?

Mario, Davsto is hard to read for me
as well but don't you at least have some sort of thoughts on what he's been doing so far this game? Right now you seem to be avoiding saying anything about him at all and that's not really helping. Also, you really think Garmr and Firerbinger are scumbuddies?

Everyone I didn't mention is either town or null. I plan to reread later to try and sort the nulls more.

I feel like your saying a lot, but I can't really tell what stance you are taking toward Mario and Archmage. In fact it kind of looks like you discredit your own reads in the statement I bolded.

In post 288, Alchemist21 wrote:@Fire, are you going to tell my why you're scumreading Mario?

Regarding Davsto, his wagon is starting to look like how wagons typically form on VI's. I think archmage is a much better wagon.

VOTE: Archmage Ludicrous

Why is Archmage a better wagon? He's still pinging newb town to me.

1. I don't know why fire wouldn't answer a question did you try to push him again for it in case he missed it instead? I feel like his town just through experiences like when we were masons together and when we clashed head first. I'm seeing fire doing similar things to you as when me and him clashed as tvt.

2.I felt like you were much more adamant about one of us being scum earlier. Anything change also what do you think scum would be doing now and how would they react.

3-which post and if its not in a short summary can you do that. Also pressure are only dumb when you tell people that's it only a pressure vote. Still if it was only gut reads switching between two gut reads would be less effort and back then you probably could of got some support on my wagon more than ds.

You have answered some of my stuff through So my scum read on you is a little weaker but this feeling in my chest makes me uneasy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

no @3 dice
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

@davsto How many wangs again?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 305, All Alone wrote:I still think pistachi0n is the best lynch today. She's vote parking pretty hard. Her iso reads much more like she's trying to avoid attention as much as possible, than like she's trying to solve the game or push her scumreads.

I have played with pistachon town before she doesn't try in any of my experiences I have had with her before She really needs to change this in future games.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 311, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 310, Wanderer-nl wrote:Pistachion: what are your reads of Davsto and Archmage?

Davsto's first real vote on Iceninja was based off of something Ice said in RVS that was maybe overly aggressive but not scummy. The vote on Archmage in was a good reason, though. And being slow on Day 1 matches his meta, I don't fault people for that unless it continues on in the later game.

Archmage says in his first post that he's terrible at the game. That creates plausible deniability in case he does something scummy later, I don't like that. Then he says he's not a fan of voting in early game even while clearly expressing suspicion of Ice. Talks a bit about being cautious about Day 1 lynches. More plausible deniability. Then posts a reads list, that was pretty good. I agree with Davsto that it's scummy that he talked a lot about his suspicion but didn't vote until a wagon had already formed. If anything, that doesn't match what he said about being cautious with day 1 wagons.

VOTE: Archmage

I really don't know if your town or not but why? Why do you do this every game just skim through the content not really read it and place down superficial reads? This isn't the first time I mentioned that your reads are superficial. The amount of attention you put into the games would work on those sites were mafia games only last one day or town of solemn but on a dragged out site like mafia scum it's doens't work. Your supposed to go over moths of material and if your not even reading the game you'll end up being a sheep. It's great that you want to play mafia but a little more effort would make it enjoyable for everyone. At the moment your activity/commitment only benefits scum (either as free town cred or a easy mislynch.)

You seem like a really nice person so please pick up your game a little.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 325, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:I was just looking at Garmr's ISO.

I thought back to his attempt to form a voting bloc with Fire because he was "the only one [he] trust[ed] so far" @215. That bugged me at the time, 'cause a voting bloc seems really weird to set up in a game where you don't have any certainty that the person who votes with you is proper in any way... and frankly, it just seems scummy. If you're town, why do you want to give up your vote to vote with someone else, or to force someone else to vote with you? Scum can benefit with it, by piggybacking good lynches and swaying town into bad lynches, but it doesn't make sense for town at all.

Garmr's most recent post, #314, also sets me on edge. It's kind to pistachi0n, with a hint of frustration, and a request to "pick up her game..." I dunno.
It's totally unfounded, but this just screams in my ear like a hint to a scumbuddy, something that says "Pick up the pace so you don't get lynched," without being explicit about it. Guh. That sounds stupid, almost as stupid as me.

@Garmr, can you explain why you thought the voting bloc was a good idea?

No just Pista gets mislynched every game I'm in with her. except one and that's only because she was extremely lucky and had a guilty verdict on someone which she presented at the last possible moment before she was about to get lynched.

You know what judging from the amount of people rushing to vote her I bet you she town and she's going to mislynched because she can't be bothered actually reading the game and I will be able to rub it in everyone's faces saying "I called it bitches"

Also once you have enough
skill
archmage and have played with someone enough you can pick up that they are town and forming a town block with town is advantageous to town. Since firebringer knows me well enough do you think advantageous to try and rope someone who knows your town and scum game well enough that it might blow up in your face.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 327, Syndesis wrote:In the...two? games where I skimmed pistachi0n's iso, she does look a bit townier than this. Obviously not firsthand meta, etc, but.

The sudden vote shift onto Archmage also rings off.

I really don't see any difference between her town games and this because this how she felt like at the time while experiencing them. People always look townier once they flipped town through when reading back.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tbh I don't care if you like it or not if I have a town read that's strong and they town read me as well and we are probably both town as well (atleast I know I'm town and 99% sure ds is). Who's going to try the most there effort to tear it down. The answers simple scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 336, Syndesis wrote:Or maybe you're just buddying really hard, which one presumes is the major concern here.

I generally find paranoia townier than that kind of faith in your own reads, but that's
probably
personal bias so it's not grounds for a strong read.

Do you think questioning your "townbloc" is scummy behavior? What about opposition to townblocs in general?

I think direct opposition with no reasoning other than a town block is scummy but opposition because they believe either ds or I is scum is ok as long as it isn't bs reasoning that's obviously slapped on to try cover up that it's a direct response to a town block.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also I liked wanderer nls response because even through she seems against it

In post 333, Wanderer-nl wrote:Townreads are good.

so is alcohol.

It feels more like a warning to be careful with it. Also she understands what a town block really is a strong town read with two people.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 339, Firebringer wrote:Garmr I don't know your town game good enough, I think my best memory of your play would be of your scum game.
But this definitely doesn't feel like your scum game at all.

How many games have we played together in? 3? 4?

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

For Halloween I watch paranormal activity With my best friends then had a pool party.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Australia it's like 20 degrees Celsius at night :p
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 360, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:@Garmr,

If a town voting bloc is such a pro-town move, why didn't you try to include, I don't know, the Innocent Child in your voting bloc?

I don't him well enough. Also is his town read on me mutual
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

Aka is he town reading me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

Know
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 364, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:So basically, you chose Firebringer, and not Syn, for your voting bloc,

Because you wanted to choose someone who thought you were town?

town blocks only work when you read each other as town or are you just fucking thick.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 372, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
In post 366, Garmr wrote:
In post 364, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:So basically, you chose Firebringer, and not Syn, for your voting bloc,

town blocks only work when you read each other as town or are you just fucking thick.

Hey, man. Let's not get aggressive.

I just wanted to know: the reason you wanted Firebringer as part of your bloc is because you wanted your bloc-mate to be someone who thought you were town. Am I right? Or is there something else that I'm missing. Assume that I am thick, if it helps. It's probably the best way to operate around me.

That's correct but I didn't want to put someone who's got to much of different ideals. But it ticks me off the defention of a town block is a bunch of town that town read each other. Syd isn't town reading me his quite cautious. I'm not scum so I'm not going to try and suck up to him so he will join my town block if he wants to join my cause it's because it's going to be because I made a good case.

It's pretty fucked up people are trying to tear it down when a town block is just two people town reading each other.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 369, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 366, Garmr wrote:

Syndesis was confirmed by God as town

I know

In post 367, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 314, Garmr wrote:I really don't know if your town or not but why? Why do you do this every game just skim through the content not really read it and place down superficial reads?

Why are those examples of superficial reads? In regards to your whole post and other people's comments: someone asked me what my reads are on two players, and I gave them. All Alone has fewer posts than I do, how is he any better than I am?

In post 312, Alchemist21 wrote:Pistachion just moved into my scumreads. Archmage's "readslist" was the worst part of his play, and him admitting that it was a forced post is what looks like apologetic scum to me. I find it hard to believe Town sees that and thinks it looks good.

Although it was early, it looked to me like he was trying to keep track of the players and put effort into his reads.

Your reads are superficial I can tell when you have a quick skim of the game. Also go back to a past game and you can see where I mention it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 376, MarioManiac4 wrote:I think the main question here should be why the hell we need a townbloc in the first place.
Garmr tried to make a bloc with Fire, who is far from conftown, that early on, for reason (?)
Scum want to be in a townbloc, and will try and force a townbloc with scum in it.

The answer is simple because I wanted to. The main question should be why are you trying to tear it down. Do you have a real reason to scum read me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Garmr »

This is dragon town pure and simple some people are easy to read once you play with them enough. Also wouldn't scum suggesting a town block get a back lash.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In the end archmage you just cancel yourself out because town blocks can be made by Town you admitted that. What makes mine a cum town block? Since your whole point is only scum would do it?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 390, pistachi0n wrote:It's absurd for anyone to think they could make a townbloc on Day 1 without any power roles to confirm town roles.

depends on the skill level and the people playing. Townblocks day one are much more common on some other sites than they are mafia scum and they seem to work well there.

You don't need power roles to read people as town pista.

Jesus it's got to the point were everyone is focusing on me and I have to justify my town block every single post because people are against it. Kinda poor as well if everyone's going to focus on me making a town block when other people are starting to slip under the radar. A little bit of breathing room would be nice so I can express some reads with out having to talk about the block.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 394, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
In post 384, Garmr wrote:In the end archmage you just cancel yourself out because town blocks can be made by Town you admitted that. What makes mine a cum town block? Since your whole point is only scum would do it?

...I'm asking questions. I've been asking to confirm your position on the matter. I'm trying to get a straight answer out of you:

The reason you wanted Fire as part of your bloc is because you wanted someone on your bloc who reads you as town. Yes, or no?

You claim that being part of a bloc is about two players reading each other as town, and has nothing to do with voting. Correct, or incorrect?

I want you to answer these questions in no uncertain terms.

Lets do it this way

Yes but fire bringer is the reason I wanted a town block in the first place because I had a strong town read on him.

incorrect voting may be swayed more towards mutual scum reads it will also allow us to discuss our scum reads and what we think of the people.

so are you finished pretending to do productive stuff or are you just going to get stuck up that two players are town reading each other.

In post 393, Syndesis wrote:Garmr, can you sum up your reasons for voting 3dice real quick?

going to be honest it's not as strong as when I first questioned him but here's the run down

Originally it was because when me and ice were arguing he was involved in it yet gave no strong stance. It felt like he wanted to get involved so he would like he was doing something. Also after a lot of talking it's hard to see where his reads are coming from. It also seemed like he was trying to paint me as scum with his comments yet not commit to a actual scum read on me by saying I'm scum reading you or placing a vote any indication would of made it better.

That's a brief summary of why I think his scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 400, Davsto wrote:Main things that stuck out:
Garmr is totally white knighting pistach.
Garmr tries to form a super scummy and horrible 2 player town bloc and sets up to weakly scumread anyone who dares disagree with it.
In post 398, ICEninja wrote:Don't forget that someone who isn't very good at down D1 probably isn't exceptionally talented at playing as scum D1 either.
Surely, then, me playing bad D1 is entirely a null tell?

Well lets see I been accused of white knighting pist and telling her to pick up her scum game. What haven't I done to pista

Also that's kinda pathetic davy my main scum read is from when I argued ice and that's 3 dice nothing to even do with the town bloc. Sounds like you like trying to make up reasons to scum read me. David tries to tear down the town block in a horrible and scummy way. Also accusing me of scum reading everyone who disagree with it when I am town reading pista and I don't think I actually scum read anyone who disagreed with it. Through I was thinking to myself arcmage was scummy for a while but the fact that he went to research me to check if he was right redeemed that.

So you just are pretty much misrepping everything here. Also no vote davy?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Garmr »

So yeah I proved you wrong and was waiting to see how you responded before deciding whether to vote you or not.

VOTE: dave
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Garmr »

I also literally point out were you are wrong and you ignore it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Garmr »

So your just going to ignore the fact all your points which you stated are wrong and you wonder why people scum read you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Garmr »

Wah wah people always scum read me day 1 this is the type scum tell I came across were scum will victimize them self in order to get a town read I call this the feminist tell.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 409, Davsto wrote:
In post 406, Garmr wrote:I also literally point out were you are wrong and you ignore it.

Using it as a quick excuse to weakly scumread someone (what I correctly accused you of, what you borderline admitted to doing in that one post, what you did to Mario in that other post) is not the same as continuously scumreading someone based on something. The fact that you use the fact that you didn't do the latter as some sort of way to "disprove" that you did the latter is fallacious.
I literally pointed out where a town read was that critized the block and even pointed out I thought wanderers critistion was town. The alcohol qoute.

Yes I had some scum read on arc and yes I forgot all about Mario thank you for reminding me but I proved not all my scum reads came from that and I had town reads to. Thus making your initial statement wrong I don't scum read everyone who critises the wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 412, Alchemist21 wrote:You might wanna rethink what you name that tell, garmr.

Probably
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Garmr »

Are you fucking kidding me so scum reading someone who has no legit reasoning and trying to paint a neutral act as scummy is not town. Your a joke Davy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Garmr »

So now entire point is some of my scum reads are against the town block such a strong case much wow very doge
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Garmr »

@dave let me spell it out for you. Why does having scum reads with people that disagreed with bad reasoning and tried to paint having a town block as a scum act scummy. Since you already changed it from your original statement tell me where my scum motivation lays.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

Can some one explain my point in a way this guy can comprehend
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Whether or no he would admit his mistake and how he would play it off as something else
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

That I don't scum read everyone who opposed the town block
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

This is why you frustrate me pista because you don't read shit. No I'm scum reading him because after he changed the initial reasoning slightly to justify his read. But the reasoning he is currently pushing is at best and he knows it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Best null
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

If I was trying to buddy you I wouldn't be implying your a idiot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 442, Syndesis wrote:
Boy was this a lot of fun.

I'm probably rehashing points already addressed but this helps me engage.

@
Garmr
(may be easier to just iso yourself)
: Did he say you were scumreading anyone? No. He said you were setting up to do so. Which I agree with. There's also some echoed wording here, mmm. What makes his attack on your townbloc bad/scummy/worse than others? ...Why are you townreading pistachi0n, again? This post is...really quite strongly defensive, I guess, which might actually be townie.
: The existence of an exception doesn't mean he's wrong. Which Davsto promptly pointed out.
: >___> Also, some people do look naturally scummier at certain points in the game. (Do you disagree?)
: Please listen carefully. Just because you aren't scumreading someone doing behavior X doesn't mean that you are not scumreading someone else doing behavior X and wrongfully.
: The thing is, they clearly don't perceive it as neutral.
: No, the point is that you are weakly scumreading people for opposing your townbloc.
: Let me try to explain.

Some person: Townbloc is kind of scummy. [Implicit opposition to the townbloc.]
You: Painting a townbloc as scummy is scummy. [Implicit scumread for opposing the townbloc.]

: That's not his point! -__-

@
Alchemist

: Undecided on alignments but personality clash is clearly a factor.

@
Archmage

: Why?

@
Ice

: If someone always looks objectively scummy in X situation, then are they really subjectively scummy?

@
All Alone

How do you feel about Garmr? The Garmr/Davsto argument?

1-the fact he was misrepping me with it making it seem like that all my scum reads were because of that.
2-but does does it matter I found some opposition scummy? There was opposition from people I thought town the way they handled it made it. thus it shows I'm scum reading them for throwing empty opposition which most likely would come from a scum player. The fact they can throw a scum read with out reading any of my other play then discarding it shows scum intention thus scum is guarenteed to oppose the town block i expect at least one.
3 I agree to some extent
4 the thing is no matter what they think a town block is site wide it was accepted as a neutral action before they even heard of mafia.
5. pff my read isn't weak. Since they provide no reasoning outside of that shit the people critising deserve to be looked in to more becuase they seriously aren't giving explanations i think any competent player would want to look behind the reasoning of both sides of the argument and the players pushing it. But scum is probally relaying on town focusing on me since I always draw attention any game i go into.

let me explain

some person: that townblock is scummy
me:why is that town block scummy do you have any other reasoning why I am scum have you even bothered looking at my reads or metaed me so you can get a better look at my motives.
some player:shut up your scummy town blocks are scummy I won't listen to anything you say.
Me: that's not town behaviour you won't reveal reasoning why won't explain motive and dodging it scum.

that's my view point and it puzzles me how no one is smart enough to see it from this angle.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

@syd

also players have metad me and also have experience with me and they are saying this is not how scum garmr rolls. Yet the fact is being ignored by others. I feel like this being done intentionally. Once you start peeling back things and look at motive syd those players that you people are brushing me with voting only because they oppose the town block is a facade to discredit any point I make when i have more than just that.

(I also have a mild scum read that doesn't oppose the town block but I'm keeping that concealed to see how they act for a bit.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 451, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
In post 439, Syndesis wrote:Well. That happened.

I have the impression that Garmrwagon is bad but I'll examine it in detail in a bit.

Yeah, I'm pretty confident that the case on Garmr is bust. It's a meta read, which makes me feel dirty inside, but my searching his post history seemed to suggest that the only time he's talked about townblocs has been when he was town. @Garmr, correct me if I'm wrong?

In post 442, Syndesis wrote:
@
Archmage

: Why?

In post 440, All Alone wrote:Considering the two suspects I've pushed so far (pistachi0n and Archmage) grew into major wagons shortly after I started pushing them, it'd be pretty absurd to accuse me of barely doing anything today. My postcount isn't all by itself a good reason for anyone to accuse me of that...

I'm not sure the logic of "I started big wagons, therefor I've done a lot" sits with me. It's not like you knew ahead of time those cases would become big wagons. I do agree that it's not reasonable to accuse you of being scum at this point, and definitely not on the basis of post count.

VOTE: Davsto

Returning my vote to where it was. Davsto hasn't become any more town-ish in my eyes.

Never when I was scum.

I once stupidly opposed a town block once where everyone was town day 1 because I had a major scum read on grib which I had a scum read on before the wagon I ended up embarrassing myself when everyone in the town block as town. The circumstances through were different since I was scum reading grib before the town block formed and I didn't want to listen to elusive and the other one.

This page has had a lot of activity since the wagon me is collapsing. The votes changes must be looked into to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

page 19 i mean
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 480, Syndesis wrote:@Ice
I wish I could articulate this better, but if Davsto's baseline level of scumminess is always high then you have to recalibrate your reads, right?

(immediately above this): I mean, you didn't use the term IIoA in the part Scorpious quoted/agreed with, so it's plausible, but still a bit...weird.

@Garmr
:
1. I think you use the word misrep too liberally. Also I disagree on the misrepping (ish?) but I'll move on because it's pointless.
2. Fair.
4. It doesn't matter what you believe,
it matters what they believe
. Being theory-wrong isn't alignment indicative (unless it's lying about being theory-wrong in which case I...).
5. Disclaimer: translations of Davsto do not necessarily reflect my own opinion.

If someone genuinely finds your townbloc scummy on principle (and most, to my recollection, have been reasoned more than that) then I don't think you can really scumread them for that. (Can you?)

: Meta that is not firsthand, at least for me, is difficult to give much credence to.

@Archmage
: That seems like...really...weak meta.

I could maybe? get on board a Davsto lynch? but I can't remember why I was thinking that? >__>

1. agree to disagree
4.If the bases for there vote is just becuase they believe a town block is scummy were it is subjective to where it can be considered a null thing after discussion then don't you think the people who voted for the town block thing would activly try and look through my post to find other things that looked scummy. The problem with

dave is that he also quickly dropped the other point about me and pista and
focused on the townblock
alone this shows his number one concern is the townblock and not an actual scum read on me also he didn't even bother.

5.That not what my problem is with it's the fact of lack of other content or even an attempt at trying to read me other than the town wall. It just shows scum motive. To try and cover it up with this is scummy in it self.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 487, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 450, Wanderer-nl wrote:The whole thing with Garmr and his townbloc with Firebringer is getting way too much attention. Nobody jumped when they were kidding around about becoming masons but when Garmr calls their townreading each other a town bloc everybody falls over it.

I can reluctantly see that. My problem with "town bloc" is the idea that there's a group of people who agree to absolutely not lynch each other, when they have no empirical proof everyone else in their town bloc is town. If it's just day 1 to filter out people they don't want to play with, I guess that's fine, but if it continues it's really not.

let me destroy that bad logic you have there with one line.

Would you lynch a town read?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Garmr »

Last second speed wagons at the end of the day are always bad.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 520, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 518, Garmr wrote:Last second speed wagons at the end of the day are always bad.

-Garmr, 2015, after leading the Davsto wagon

Dav wasn't a speed wagon in the last day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 523, Davsto wrote:
In post 405, Garmr wrote:So yeah I proved you wrong and was waiting to see how you responded before deciding whether to vote you or not.

VOTE: dave

I mean should I even argue as to how crap this vote is?

"I pointed out Davsto was wrong" (he didn't)
"was waiting to see how you responded before voting" are you shitting me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Misclicked but I did prove you wrong. Your case was really shit and if your town which I doubt you would just hold us other townies back.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 529, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 528, Garmr wrote:Misclicked but I did prove you wrong. Your case was really shit and if your town which I doubt you would just hold us other townies back.

Detail exactly where Davsto was proved wrong.

That I scum read everyone against the town block. If His case if it was I had scum reads on some people for opposing the town block then his point was shit anyway you took it.

Because I scumread the ones focusing on the town block and not bothered with anything else about me which shows there scum as I don't think town would be that mentally handicapped to not learn more about a read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Garmr »

But my bottom point factors in the ic comment
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Garmr »

Anyway you look at it your wrong Dave and the fact you dropped any other line of reasoning is really scummy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Garmr »

I apologize for the handicap comment
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 558, farside22 wrote:Rise and shine you crazy monkies.
Ready for another day of butt scratching?

Not is all fun and games in the land of monkies.
Firebringer is found dead.
A banana peel is found at his feet.

Firebringer- vanilla town - killed night 1

I think it's my fault your dead don't worry little buddy I will carry on your will. Just think of it this way both me and you were considered more of a threat than the innocent child.

my scum reads at the moment are mario and scorps. Through I will admit a pista wouldn't be a sad at a pista lynch through I think she might flip town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Just noticed ice bringers line of thought is close to mine.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lets look at mario's interaction with dave

In post 56, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 55, Davsto wrote:
In post 54, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:Won't votes that I'm not confident in muddy the waters for VCA? It's not going to be reflective of my true perspective if it's a vote I was arbitrarily pressured into making for VCA, is it?

QFT

QFT
oor
uru
t t
e h
d

A useless interaction.

In post 239, MarioManiac4 wrote:I cannot read Davsto and will be looking elsewhere.
Fire's "it's sad people are pushing on a forced townbloc" sounds like a scumbuddy defence and I am happy enough with my vote.

says he can't read dave here and says he will look elsewhere meaning he doesn't even want to bother looking at dave or raise suspicion on the slot.

In post 246, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 241, Davsto wrote:
In post 239, MarioManiac4 wrote:I cannot read Davsto and will be looking elsewhere.
Really? :P

Link a completed game where I have read you right
Like I thought you were scum in Temple Guards mafia when spectating
Not worth the time

Scum patting each other on the back.

In post 250, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 249, Davsto wrote:

Not worth the time

You got me right in my first newbie, and I think you had me as town during the short period you were alive during Flower Viewing Festival.

No. I just sheeped BBT.
And honestly my reads in Flower Festival were just gut and I'm really surprised I didn't townread any scum.
I had no scumreads and was null on more than half of the players.

jesus scum buddies are so obvious here and yet they continue this.

Not worth the time

You got me right in my first newbie, and I think you had me as town during the short period you were alive during Flower Viewing Festival.

No. I just sheeped BBT.
And honestly my reads in Flower Festival were just gut and I'm really surprised I didn't townread any scum.

another useless interaction

In post 459, MarioManiac4 wrote:I really don't get the Davsto wagon.
Like, at all.

Trying to dismantle the wagon

In post 470, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 466, Scorpious wrote:
In post 462, ICEninja wrote:No, information is "There are people voting for Davsto. ICE made a case against him but I don't know how I feel about it".

Analysis is "I don't like this wagon", which is how I am interpreting Mario's post. Mario, please correct me if I am wrong, and that you are actually confused by the wagon as opposed to being against it.

I agree with this..

UNVOTE: mm4

And being wrong is scummy, exactly why?
I'm pretty sure you are looking for an excuse to join the TAL wagon.
VOTE: Scorpious

And yes, I'm saying I think Davsto is town as I can relate to his thought process, and do not understand the case on Davsto being Mafia-aligned.

says he thinks daves town which contradicts the earlier statement of not looking into dave or being able to read him. You would think a townie would be more cautious of a person they can't read. But he feels kinda forced to say he has a town read on dave here.

In post 515, MarioManiac4 wrote:Wait.
you guys lynched davsto?
really?
:igmeou:

this seems genuine not because he believes dave is town but because his pissed that his scum buddy got lynched.

can't be bothered witht he rest of the shit after the day becuase It just seems like frustrated scum.

VOTE: Mario

That was from the interactions with dave alone I have other reasons.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 569, Alchemist21 wrote:Are you going to place a vote or nah?

In my own time don't rush me ;/
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

going to skip earlier interactions between fire and mario.

Fire's "it's sad people are pushing on a forced townbloc" sounds like a scumbuddy defence and I am happy enough with my vote.

Starts trying to intimidate fire into voting me here.

In post 270, Firebringer wrote:@Alchemist right now its you, Mario and Archmage.

Firebringer expresses his scum read on mario

In post 273, Firebringer wrote:Interesting you asked why I thought Mario was scum, instead of asking why I thought your slot was scum.

Very interesting.

Picks up a interaction between alchemist and mario that i missed and will look back up on after mario flips scum.

In post 386, Firebringer wrote:
In post 376, MarioManiac4 wrote:I think the main question here should be why the hell we need a townbloc in the first place.
Garmr tried to make a bloc with Fire, who is far from conftown, that early on, for reason (?)
Scum want to be in a townbloc, and will try and force a townbloc with scum in it.

Do you think scum would take a risk and try to form a town block this early?
I mean they should know it will look suspicious to any paranoid townie.

Garmr is good scum but I don't think he would be that bold as scum.
He is town.

I am town, this town block is solid!

Mario doesn't respond to fire

then fire brings this up

In post 516, Firebringer wrote:
you guys lynched davsto?
really?

So now you are saying you had a strong town read on him?

In post 517, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 516, Firebringer wrote:
you guys lynched davsto?
really?

So now you are saying you had a strong town read on him?

No I'm saying there were better options for the day.
I just noticed the deadline was in 2 days which does admittedly make the lynch the best option at the end.
We should've wagoned Scorpious though.

So mario ignored fires earlier question yet answers this and what's weird is he owned up to town reading mario before now his backing down from it. Mario is scum.

Even through me and fire both thought mario was scum it was fire who pressed mario the most yesterday thus I predict the reason he was killed over me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

i mean mario owned up to town reading dave before.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 555, Syndesis wrote:N

A Brief Compilation of Thoughts About People

I genuinely believe Garmr believes what he's saying and thus the tiff with Davsto is not a good reason to scumread him. I lean town.

You should change this to garmr knows what he is saying is right as dave did flip scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to add the fact like dave, mario was more concerned with me town blocking fire instead of finding other scum points to actually build a case on me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

@syndenis Oh I just want your compliments on the good job i did. I don't really mind the lean town read :P

576:It's about all the small things from the other points i made. Tiny rain drops make a puddle which can turn into a river.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

thank you thank you -catches the bouquet of flowers thrown to me- thank you I love you all.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 582, MarioManiac4 wrote:So I hunted with my buddy after they were hammered, and me and Scorp crossbussed?
No.
It makes far more sense that scum bussed their goon, and is now having the town sheep them because, "My reads are good, I caught scum, lynch TownX."

Its called shitty acting which you did. The people scum reading you me and ice were the main force not late additions so that's shit logic. Also you're trying to avoid any of my points.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

Here's a tip Luigi try addressing my case
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Garmr »

You still haven't made a case on me other than the neutral town block. Will address other things latter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #101) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Garmr »

I made a decent case I had points stop acting like its random you done fuck all you been a useless not presenting any cases
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hey I had a case to just I argued first.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 586, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 570, Garmr wrote:Lets look at mario's interaction with dave

In post 56, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 55, Davsto wrote:
In post 54, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:Won't votes that I'm not confident in muddy the waters for VCA? It's not going to be reflective of my true perspective if it's a vote I was arbitrarily pressured into making for VCA, is it?

QFT

QFT
oor
uru
t t
e h
d

A useless interaction.
And why is this scummy at all?

says he can't read dave here and says he will look elsewhere meaning he doesn't even want to bother looking at dave or raise suspicion on the slot.
No. I didn't want to raise suspicion on a slot I didn't think I could read.

Not worth the time

Scum patting each other on the back.
LOL. Why the actual fuck is this scum/scum rather than a fucking conversation between users?

Not worth the time

No. I just sheeped BBT.

jesus scum buddies are so obvious here and yet they continue this.
No.

Not worth the time

No. I just sheeped BBT.

another useless interaction
And why the fuck is this scummy?

In post 459, MarioManiac4 wrote:I really don't get the Davsto wagon.
Like, at all.

Trying to dismantle the wagon
Yes. I tried to dismantle a wagon I thought was on town.

In post 470, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 466, Scorpious wrote:
In post 462, ICEninja wrote:No, information is "There are people voting for Davsto. ICE made a case against him but I don't know how I feel about it".

Analysis is "I don't like this wagon", which is how I am interpreting Mario's post. Mario, please correct me if I am wrong, and that you are actually confused by the wagon as opposed to being against it.

I agree with this..

UNVOTE: mm4

And being wrong is scummy, exactly why?
I'm pretty sure you are looking for an excuse to join the TAL wagon.
VOTE: Scorpious

And yes, I'm saying I think Davsto is town as I can relate to his thought process, and do not understand the case on Davsto being Mafia-aligned.

says he thinks daves town which contradicts the earlier statement of not looking into dave or being able to read him. You would think a townie would be more cautious of a person they can't read. But he feels kinda forced to say he has a town read on dave here.
I had Davsto as town based on the push on him, not so much Davsto himself?

you guys lynched davsto?
really?

this seems genuine not because he believes dave is town but because his pissed that his scum buddy got lynched.
But I did believe Dave was town though?

can't be bothered witht he rest of the shit after the day becuase It just seems like frustrated scum.
No points to back this up. "Oh, he was fustrated scum, lynch.

VOTE: Mario

That was from the interactions with dave alone I have other reasons.

It's not scummy but when you have no actual reasoning it does nothing to help.

Town would try and find out more also you just admitted to

I don't think town would go in casual banter with some one they can't read about how they can read them. Seems like finding a excuse not to read them.

Having someone read as town based on a push wasn't even shown you gave no reasoning earlier as to why you thought the push was scummy and you didn't do much to defuse the wagon if you thought Dave was town.

Lol you even admitted you were frustrated so I do have points to back it up. Your trying to discredit me because it's obvious I'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm phone posting ice and I got everything tell me what i missed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh right you can't because you probally didnt read it you rig nog
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also that post Mario did was badly formatted so that's the only way I could respond
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 619, MarioManiac4 wrote:-
1. So why did you ever feel the need to point it out?

2. I did try and find out more, and concluded Davsto was town. Problem?

3. News; I know Davsto outside Mini 1733.

4. I looked at options outside Davsto; such as you. I didn't give reasoning earlier because I was trying to judge the push and Davsto got quicklynched.
5. Yes, I admitted to being frustrated town. Busses exist and;
If I am lynched today, and in that case flip town, I decree, as confirmed town, that Garmr's towncred be lowered to ZERO.

There we go.

1. because i was going through every single dave interaction till the end of the day simple.

2.No you fucking didn't you didn't ask what daves read were or what his opinions were on certain things you didn't even try to push him a little fuck all.

3. Not even relevant to my point if you know him or not since you got him wrong

4. you didn't even give a proper reasoning to me except town blocks are scummy and you didn't go through the rest of my shit to find other reasons why i would be scummy and present a decent case Just like what dave did.

5.because you really have shown you are competent so far by trying to bring down other peoples cases and legitimacy because they lynched scum instead of actually looking and pointing out a real scum interaction and forming a real case. I would expect someone with your experience to be some what decent and to be able to form a real case not superficial shit. Also confirmed town doesn't mean right at the end of the day. I learned that mistake the hardway
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

i meant you did what dave did.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 627, ICEninja wrote:Actually I'm starting to feel like pistachi0n is our resident VI, not Archmage He's at least trying. Her current vote is agreeing with Alchemist, who is suspicious of All Alone for being hung up on pistachi0n all day.

I'm really not sure this leans towards an alignment, it just feels lazy and unhelpful. I'm frustrated in my leaning town on pistachi0n.

Said that post is probably a vi day 1
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't like the fact that people are saying I only argued with Dave I did have a decent case if you're smart enough to understand it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #111) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 685, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 684, Wanderer-nl wrote:@Scorpious: There were several questions for you to elaborate on reads, could you please answer those?

@3dice: What's your read on All Alone?

If Mario and Scorpious were the only choices today, I would currently rather go for Mario over Scorpious. It's mostly gut based on how each handled pressure so far, and I feel Mario is a lot more defensive while Scorpious feels more relaxed and seems to not really care about dying.

All Alone has been looking more scummy to me, I don't really understand why they would stop pushing Pistachion now. Was it just what I said or did more things factor into that choice? Pistachion feels slightly appeasing with her vote on Mario and I agree not announcing L-1 is kinda bad. There was a vc and 2 more votes all on the same page Pistachion voted..

I'm not ready to make up my mind yet, I want to see certain people respond to certain things first.

Believe me.
I don't care much about dying.
My existence here is spiralling, useless because it is discredited, and nobody will listen to it... even when I vote Scorpious, even when I do state something, people ignore it, unless they need it to make a case on me.
All I can say is, if I do end up flipping, to not trust Garmr or Scorpious.

Funny how dave said not to trust me or dragon either. I think this is just scum code for kill garmr tonight lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #112) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

i mean fire bringer.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Garmr »

@archmage he can be 10 percent scum if he is a judas.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm happy with either wagon at the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Garmr »

Death to mario
Mario is a italian name mafioso is from italy Leads back to mafia.
Mario gets high on shrooms, mafia sell shrooms Leads back to mafia.
Mario stomps helpless creatures to death mafia stomp helpless people to death Leads back to mafia.
Nintendo was funded by the yakuza. The yakuza are Japanese mafia Mario is from Nintendo Leads back to mafia.

All thinks lead back to mafia.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #116) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 739, 3dicerolling wrote:-_- Did you really just hammer?

Are you really going to do what Mario did with Dave.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #117) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 742, MarioManiac4 wrote:Congratulations.
You just lynched town.
Scum is in (pist, wanderer, scorpious, garmr) and everybody else can be Town.

Nah you're probs scum if not it wasn't à big lose.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #118) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Garmr »

I think our lovely lady wanderer is town I can understand a null read but not a scum read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #119) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Garmr »

@3dice
Also I get why you want our delightful gentleman ice to explain which points he agrees with and why the game would be a bit better but it's not really scummy saying he ahrees with one post in fact his stubborness comes off as town
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #120) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 749, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 748, Garmr wrote:I think our lovely lady wanderer is town I can understand a null read but not a scum read.

I think he scumreading her because she hammered him early.

Meh there was nothing to say really. Not like any results would change. Everyone's minds were set and there was nothing to say.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #121) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 751, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 747, 3dicerolling wrote:I get your reads all except garmr, mario. Like I know he drove your lynch, but why else do you think he's scum?

He tries to reap credit for the Davsto lynch and the townbloc.
If that's the case, why did Fire, not him, die? Sounds like a ploy to defend his bloc, and lynch me, who opposed it.

If I was scum I would much prefer ha townie who town read me me and with similar reads to me so I can push harder then kill him. Also I wouldn't even suggest a town block to risky.
Sounds like your ploy was to make me look scummy by killing fire can't believe you would be that dumb to try that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #122) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 756, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 755, Garmr wrote:
In post 751, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 747, 3dicerolling wrote:I get your reads all except garmr, mario. Like I know he drove your lynch, but why else do you think he's scum?

He tries to reap credit for the Davsto lynch and the townbloc.
If that's the case, why did Fire, not him, die? Sounds like a ploy to defend his bloc, and lynch me, who opposed it.

If I was scum I would much prefer ha townie who town read me me and with similar reads to me so I can push harder then kill him. Also I wouldn't even suggest a town block to risky.
Sounds like your ploy was to make me look scummy by killing fire can't believe you would be that dumb to try that.

You tried to kill Fire to push the point the "townbloc was real."
There was no reason for Fire to be killed over you.

1.wifom
2.they thought he was the power role and I was a vt
3.fire was more a threat
4. They like me more for my sex appeal
5.they don't like fire
6.they didn't think to much when killing.
7. I would more likey draw protective power roles like dr/watcher that would screw them over.

Want me to continue
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Garmr »

I was kinda hopping for a power role to watch me when I faked my slip/protect me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”