Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

/confirm

I was disappointed by my role PM.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: All Alone

Why are you naked voting in RVS? And on a bandwagon no less.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

Fragger, do you have links to Keyser tunneling on you and being wrong or are you scum who knows he's a good scumhunter and want to meta-deflect in advance?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

Vedith already made that joke, Keyser.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 31, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Beware

the power of incoherent sentences, bad ideas and awlful spelling have been unleased on this game.....also the awesome power of ADD ( in which I will make extremely stupid mistakes bc of a lack of attentention span)

I am also the potato. ......anyone who counter claim is scum and should be lynched

VOTE: TheFuzzylogic99
Serious vote; no RVS vote looks to me like a scum trying to avoid associations by not voting.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 35, Vedith wrote:
In post 33, Frozen Angel wrote:He might be actually the godfather :/

VOTE: PatientZer0

I would be surprised.

I wouldn't. I claimed scum in my confirm/RVS post during the Shinobi newbie game, when I was actually scum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 36, Vedith wrote:
In post 34, Accountant wrote:VOTE: TheFuzzylogic99
Serious vote; no RVS vote looks to me like a scum trying to avoid associations by not voting.

RVS is so easy to do though, it actually tells you nothing but gets the game moving. Some people just don't care for RVS.

If it's so easy to do, why is he so reluctant to do it?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Accountant »

39: I think that RVS is here for a reason and if he doesn't want to RVS I'm very interested in knowing why.

41: Yes.

42: I think being reluctant to vote is scummy. No townie has a good reason to not participate in RVS. To not vote is basically a crude form of fence-sitting.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Accountant »

I can't think of a good reason for a townie not to RVS but I can think of a good reason for scum to do so.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:21 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 51, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 29, Accountant wrote:Fragger, do you have links to Keyser tunneling on you and being wrong or are you scum who knows he's a good scumhunter and want to meta-deflect in advance?

Why would I care if he's a good scum hunter or not since I'm town?

Fragger, if you invoke meta on someone, I would like to see some source.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Accountant »

Both scum and town have incentive to throw shit around. Town because it moves the game out of RVS and can force the quiet players out of their shell, scum because they want to setup grounds for a mislynch later or control the momentum of the game.

PEdit: BulletNLynchproof's post gave me an immediate reaction of "this post is town".

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Accountant »

A lot of quick bandwagons are formed on D1; scum doesn't want to get scrutinized for being on a fishy wagon, or get scrutinized for not being on a popular one. Scum also want to avoid getting associated to their partner in early RVS.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 60, Vedith wrote:
In post 56, BNL wrote:VOTE: Vedith

Hasn't done much scumhunting so far; been IIOAing, answering rhetorical questions, commenting on posts rather than actually contributing.

I'm not scum hunting in the first 2 pages of the game :giggle:
Get out of here! XD

We have already moved mostly out of the RVS stage. What do you think about:

- My accusations?
- Fraggernaut's refusal to give sources for his meta claim about Keyser?
- Fuzzylogic's reluctancy to RVS?
- Keyser Soze's analysis of my posts?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:57 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 62, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 54, Accountant wrote:
In post 51, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 29, Accountant wrote:Fragger, do you have links to Keyser tunneling on you and being wrong or are you scum who knows he's a good scumhunter and want to meta-deflect in advance?

Why would I care if he's a good scum hunter or not since I'm town?

Fragger, if you invoke meta on someone, I would like to see some source.

What sources? Not understanding what you're trying to make a reach at here Accountant.

You said Keyser would tunnel you early D1 and probably be wrong about your alignment. Why do you think he will tunnel you? If it was due to his behavior in previous games, can you link those games?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 61, Vedith wrote:
In post 59, Accountant wrote:A lot of quick bandwagons are formed on D1; scum doesn't want to get scrutinized for being on a fishy wagon, or get scrutinized for not being on a popular one. Scum also want to avoid getting associated to their partner in early RVS.

That's not true...
Scum want to look town and fit in. What do town do day 1? They normally make shit wagons and lynch a townie.
They can also make a new vote on someone, and as it's RVS, it means fuck all.

If we allow the anti town behavior of not participating in RVS to pass by as null, then plenty of scum can refuse to vote and not get suspected. Furthermore, the shit wagons d1 give us a lot of information, so it is not completely pointless.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 64, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 59, Accountant wrote:A lot of quick bandwagons are formed on D1; scum doesn't want to get scrutinized for being on a fishy wagon, or get scrutinized for not being on a popular one. Scum also want to avoid getting associated to their partner in early RVS.

So who do you think is "Associated" so far from RVS?

Keyser Soze and Fraggernaut
Vedith and BulletNLynchproof
Keyser Soze with myself
Fuzzylogic with myself

All of these people have had meaningful interactions that provides information for town.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Accountant »

Fragger: I think inattentiveness to the game needs to be punished so that scum do not use it as a way to bog down games.

Also, where is the links I asked for? If you don't want to give them, what is your reason?

Finally, I think there is a connection between you and Keyser. Whether Town and Town or scum pre-emptively discrediting a town member or something else remains to be seen. But now we know to watch out for further interactions between the two of you.

Vedith: I agree a good scum will do that. There is no guarunted that fuzzylogic is a good scum.

If Fraggernaut did not refuse to give sources for his claim about Keyser, then what is he doing? I've asked twice and he has not given them, that counts as refusing in my book.

PEdit: Vedith, explain your reasoning for "No."

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Accountant »

So you are refusing to give the links?

What do you mean by meta bury?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Accountant »

I have not had a game in which one person refused to do RVS except for people who were plain lurkers.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Accountant »

Except it is you who brought up meta first, by saying that you think Keyser would tunnel you due to past games.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Accountant »

Also, I'm not particularly intetested in Keyser's actions in past games. I'm interested in what instances Fragger was thinking of when he said Keyser would tunnel him.

He was quick to give me a town read after I said that. Could possibly be because I threw him off his game already. Meaning he could be possible scum.

"Possibly be", "could be possible scum"; you sound like you want me to think Keyser is scummy(and focus my questioning on him perhaps?) while not actually coming out and saying it.

Usually Keyser leans heavy on me throughout the first two days.

Usually? As in he routinely leans heavily on you early game? You make it sound like it's something both of you are accustomed to - "wake up, receive role PM, see Fragger on player list, tunnel time!"

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 83, Vedith wrote:
In post 77, Accountant wrote:I have not had a game in which one person refused to do RVS except for people who were plain lurkers.

Why where do you get the reasoning for scum having a motive to not RVS?

*taps skull lightly*

I thought, why would fuzzylogic not do RVS? and came up with this answer.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Accountant »

Why does Keyser go harder on you than he does on everyone else? We all have equal chances of drawing scum.

your questioning has been weird & looks pretty fluffy when it comes to "Scum Hunting

By saying my questioning is fluffy, you are implying it is irrelevant or fillerish. Which parts were irrelevant and fillerish? Doesn't this claim contradict your previous assertion that I am reaching, which implies heavily overcommiting to a line of thought/a scumread that doesn't have sufficient evidence. So am I making bland, meaningless posts or am I going in guns blazing at the slightest provocation?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 87, Vedith wrote:
In post 85, Accountant wrote:*taps skull lightly*

I thought, why would fuzzylogic not do RVS? and came up with this answer.

Again, I know what you are trying to think...
...But it's wrong. You can't even give an example of why. There has been games I've been town and not joined RVS.
And the times people have jumped on it, guess what, they were also town.

These people are engaging in anti town behavior.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

Only post it, if you mean it.

I mean everything I post. If I didn't mean it, I would look back later and say,"Oh, that. That was a reaction test." or something. I don't think it's a good idea to brush off my claims as reachy, because they aren't.

Slandaar made a similar post in another game we have experience together in when both of us were town. He was town & I pushed pretty hard on him TvT. Could just be a emulation of his town game or the way he just starts every game. Who knows.

Slandaar does shit like this every game.

you're wrong, RVS is just a bunch of bullshit. It provides no real content and allows people to reach for illogical arguments. If you remember the last game we played mollie tunneled vedith shortly after RVS because he called her a town hero.... -_- That would be reason enough for me to not participate or consider anything that happens in RVS at face value.

mollie vs Vedith was one of the most important things that game, because it set the stage for the rest of the Day and forced the scum team(you and Celandia) to come out of hiding and make posts that mollie picked apart in her case against Celandia later. A lot of people also picked up on the associations between you and Celandia around then, which is what got you lynched after Cel flipped scum.

*half a page of song lyrics*

Please do not do this.

You heard me maggot.

Enjoy your lynch, scum.

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, it is page five. On the other hand, I don't like the way Fraggernaut answered some of my questions. Also, the last time RC did this she actually managed to call out scum.

Fragger's reaction also seemed weird, a bit overly defensive. Like he was inviting other players to come in and ridicule RC for calling him confirmed scum.

I would most likely assume one of the three is scum.

Why would you assume this? Do you think that everyone who pushes a bandwagon on you is scummy?

Bullet & All Alone are living in glass houses with a sack of rocks behind them waiting to start chucking them some more

You mean they are hypocrites? How so? Also, how does this affect their case? If there are two people, X and Y, and both have been acting scummy, and Y goes "X is acting scummy because of blah", that doesn't mean X is any less scummy simply because Y is scummy himself.

The fact that All Alone sheeped a horrible read from Bullet makes me lean more to Bullet being my most likely scum target thus far.

That's not a sheep though. I didn't get any vibes that All Alone was just waiting to push the first wagon he saw. Did you?

All Alone says it's weird that I complained about RVS being over, when I wasn't the first one to mention that RVS was over

No, you are attributing a fake meaning to All Alone's post. All Alone claimed that you said RVS was over, but you were still voting your RVS vote instead of a player whom you seriously suspect. Are you saying that your RVS vote(Keyser Soze) also happens to be the player you seriously suspect?

Call it OMGUS all you want. I call it taking care of outed scum.

I call it OMGUS. And the "taking care of outed scum" bit reminds me more of RC than anyone else.

It seems like you're trying to coax or buy a town read from me.

This claim has some merit.

Could it be as easy as a Bullet/All Alone/Accountant team?

Out of these three, I think the only person who might have a shot at actually being scum is Bullet.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Fraggernaut

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Accountant »

It's the way it was done by being a complete sheep with no logic behind it.

Logic comprises of premises and a conclusion. Observe:

1. Fraggernaut has been making contentless and fluffy posts.

2. People who make contentless and fluffy posts are usually scum.

3. Fraggernaut is scum.

Which of these 3 statements are you arguing with and claiming is bad logic?

The fact that this claim of me "not providing content" was the exact same thing I said to you which is a association I make between yourself & Bullet, which in turn leads to All Alone.

Are you proposing that, I, as scum, was accused of fluffing by you, and my scum buddy Bullet picked up on that and accused YOU of fluffing for reasons I cannot fathom, and my second scum buddy All Alone decided to sheep him, and then I decided to sheep
her
, leading to all three scum on a town wagon on page 8? Is that what you think happened?

Thus that was hypocritical, cause All Alone claims I haven't pushed any of my scum reads; which ironically they haven't either.

So you do not deny that you haven't pushed any of your scum reads before All Alone called you out on it?

Fraggernaut, I think post 198 was extremely, extremely defensive. You repeatedly attack Bullet and All Alone to the extent of even going to draw pre-flip associations between them and me, then claim they are merely "scum leans". From the way you were talking, I would have expected you to list us three as confirmed scum. I think that RC has struck gold in her D1 accusations again.

moar votes on fragger plz

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

Where have you posted that wasn't fluff?

Dude.

If I go up to you and say "I'm accusing you of being a racist", and you deny it, it would be my job to prove what racist remarks you have made. Not going "what have you said that isn't racist?"

The burden of proof is on the accuser. I don't think any of my posts(save the first couple of posts during RVS) are fluff, and I'm not going to quote my entire ISO here.

logically sound catch of All Alone's slip & were pretty quick to defend the slip.

That's not a slip though. That's you pointing out that he was a hypocrite, which in no way means he's wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

This is you right now. If you actually are town, shape up your game and stop acting like lynchbait and lashing out at people who accuse you for no reason.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

Please give me more votes so I can out my role & show you how dumb you are.

Are you really fucking softclaiming right now.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Accountant »

Just one more vote and you can "out your role and show us how dumb we are".

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 208, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 205, Accountant wrote:
Please give me more votes so I can out my role & show you how dumb you are.

Are you really fucking softclaiming right now.

Hm. That's the fun of all this. Is it not?

Your vote is on me without logic. L2 is a pretty tight spot without a claim eh? Do you risk it?

This is either trolltown!Fraggernaut or caughtscum!Fraggernaut.

Either way, I don't want him in this game.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why as scum would I bring this much attention on myself early game?

There are plenty of scum who bring a shitload of attention on themselves early game. Just a quick example from a game I was spectating:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p7175179

ktthecreeper, as scum, naked voting and trying to hammer someone on page 2.

Maybe you should go do a meta dive & learn about my play.

Why would I do this? Meta is worthless.

Yet you're perfectly fine letting Radiant & others troll a whole page cause it takes the spotlight off you. Right Accountant?

I don't want the spotlight to be off me. I love being in the spotlight, as either alignment, because I play best when I'm playing active. That's why I made aggressive accusations day 1 and why I repeatedly interrogated a bunch of players. Not to mention, I did actually call them out on it and tell them to stop:

Please do not do this.

PEdits:

Perhaps I am what I am. Or am willing to take a role bullet. Either way I'm always beneficial to town.

The only role that is willing to take a bullet due to an un-asked for softclaim is a vanilla townie. Is that what you're claiming?

Also it's pretty bad play for Frozen to put me at L2 without stating intent cause scum can quick hammer a mislynch right here. So always look at Frozen as well.

No it fucking wouldn't, because scum would never do that, because if someone quickhammered without stating intent themselves they'd get lynched tomorrow.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Accountant »

I feel that continuing to talk to Fraggernaut won't be productive any more, due to the way he's acting right now. I'm just going to leave it for a bit.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Accountant »

The thing is, I don't think you're town. The attitude you are espousing is also irritating to talk to and the way you answer my questions is sarcastic and you also refuse to give me real information. For example, instead of building an actual case against All Alone and Bullet, you tend to repeatedly call them hypocrites and talk about how they are scumwagoning you. This is a bad thing. Unless you have something new to share, I'm not interested in hearing your shit repeated a second time.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Accountant »

nah man, he's scum

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Accountant »

From the vote count:

Fraggernaut (L-2): RadiantCowbells, BulletNLynchProof, All Alone, Accountant, Frozen Angel

This is not the voting pattern of 3 scumbuddies working to lynch an innocent town.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

@Post 235: I don't see where is the post where you actually talk about Bullet's accusation that you are not providing original content. All you did was deflect and then go "what about YOUR content, huh?"

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Accountant »

I think Fragger is scum. I want to see him at L-1 with intent to hammer, and then we'll see what claim he's going to pull out of his ass.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Accountant »

Wow you're quite a donkey.

There's no need for this sort of personal attack even if you feel upset.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Accountant »

Fragger when you say something you have to actually back it up and not just insult your opponents with terms like "you're just trying to mis-rep" me.

Like, you said "I did call Frozen out" and RC goes "no you didn't" and then instead of providing a counter evidence to RC's quote you just say he's misrepping you.

Also just realized that for post 212 you literally just took the last 4 people on your wagon and listed them as scum. That's pretty big defensiveness/OMGUS.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Accountant »

I reject meta arguments, and All Alone has not sheeped enough wagons(first one was RVS, second was obviously scummy) for me to read her as scum due to sheeping.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Accountant »

Fraggernaut, after you have been put into pressure, I like it that you are starting to give your personal opinions and contributing to scumhunting.

I see this as null. It could be townie who is doing this, or scum who does not want to get lynched day 1 and is desperately trying to act useful. So this does not affect my opinion of Fraggernaut, who is still my top scumread.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

What's your meta-analysis: is "Accountant's antitown=scum pushing" consistent with her town-meta?

I usually push on antitown players as either alignment.

It was pretty bad when you didn't state intent.

You want players to state intent to put you at L-2?

You put me at L2 & then after the fact said something along the lines of "Oh that's L2" like it was a afterthought.

That's what calling L-2 is, an afterthought.

Waiting it out as scum to watch a mislynch? Or waiting it out as town?

What was the point of asking this? Do you really expect fuzzylogic to come on, quote this sentence and go "I'm waiting it out as scum to watch a mislynch, you caught me gg"? Because if it wasn't, then this just looks like doubtcasting.

I don't like Blockyhead's posts, he looks like he's grasping at straws to defend Fragger. I'm pretty confident of my read for today and I'd like to see Fragger lynched.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

Fuzzylogic seems like a new player trying to prevent a day 1 mislynch FMPOV

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

Really? Huh.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Accountant »

Keyser Soze is all but confirmed town in my eyes. I simply don't see how scum!Keyser would write these sort of posts right now.

Fragger still needs to die.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

(Page 14)
@Accountant - how do you read Fraggernaut's 'get-the-f***-off-me' warning:

He's just grasping at straws here. If he was really a PR trying to get out of a mislynch he could always hard claim and quote the breadcrumbs with explanation.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU SLIPPED AND ADMITTED ACCOUNTANT AND I ARE GENUINE

I don't think this was as bad a slip as you made it out to be honest. But yeah kill the fragger, turbo or not I don't care. Just let him die by the end of today.

Just terrible.

Why? If you really can't spare the time to play the game properly you should replace out.

Slandaar, what? Isn't it bad to turbolynch since it cuts off discussion for town?

About turbolynch.

I think if we've come to a general consensus about who to lynch, we should hammer. Usually that extra couple of days of discussion doesn't lead to anything productive and just leads to townies getting cold feet on a scum wagon. It also wears down town's patience. There's this grind throughout a long game that slowly starts to sap away players' motivation to keep involved, and excessively long days leads to that.

Blocky is trying to go "against the crowd" to push a Fragger townread, so if Fragger is scum, I think Blocky is one of his buddy.

On the contrary. If Fragger flips scum, I'd give Blocky a slight townlean. I don't think a mafia player like Blocky would, as scum, defend a universally scumread buddy on day 1. I think if Fragger were scum his buddy would have definitely bussed him by now.

Fuzzylogic: I am quite unsure, and I do not know how to read 325. I think I am having trouble reading him. But one thing of note is that he has mentioned only Accountant, RadiantCowbells and Fraggernaut in his posts. (Technically he said Key in 116, but I think its just a typo). Not sure what this means, if any, but basically I am having trouble reading Fuzzy.

I like this paragraph. Town points for bullet.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Accountant »

(Page 15)

@All Alone:
Why is this person
hmm. He has some valid points about the game. I request him to clarify his stance.

more town than this person
She is a town bloody murderer in my opinion. These kinds of offensive play in day 1 brings information. untill I see a really scummy mistake from her, You can't convince me she is scum becuase of her offensive playstyle.

A person with "some valid points" and an apparently unclear stance is more town than someone who you can't be convinced is scum?

but his attack against AA seems a bit harash

How so? I thought he brought up valid points. I'm sort of null on All Alone at the moment, but I don't think that his attack seemed reachy, mislynchy or any of the things you would usually associate with a scum attack on town.

well she is just like Accountant, But extremely emotional instead of rational. As i mentioned before I'll stay null at her unless I find something out of boundries and her play style is not suspicious in my opinion.

Off topic but this is the second male player you have labeled as female so far in your reads list. Keep in mind that both me and RC are male, even if we have female avatars.

the only thing you gave us is a vote and an example about a fire camp. You need to be more active.

Basically sums up my entire read on Slandaar lmfao

@Fraggernaut:
I still would like to know if Blocky is independently reading me town just based on this game, or if he is reading me town just solely based on previous game experiences in a attempt to try to sway me over to his side or pocket me. So far his repeated attempts to try defend me leave me skeptical & are lacking any real content other then "I'm town" In regards to his read on me.

One of the major issues I have with you is this type of reasoning. If someone thinks you are scum, you call them VI or scum tunnelers. If someone thinks you are town, you accuse them of trying to buddy you. Who
do
you think is town? Keyser?

A lot of the quotes in your #352 post are incomplete or taken out of context. Such as when I had a slight town lean on Accountant that was very early game. As the day progressed & I analyzed Accountant's game, my read on them changed. Such is what the game of Mafia is all about. It's a solid analysis & I'm still reading you pretty town, but the post itself has some flaws.

If you feel that Keyser was misrepresenting you by taking your quotes out of context, feel free to provide the proper context for the quotes.

My Scumread are bullet him and frozen, do i vote bullet?

For fuck's sake Blocky, you've been here for nearly half a year. It is a generally good policy to vote your scumreads.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

(Page 16)

scum-o-meter
Keyser: 1/10
Frag 3/10
Vedith 4/10
All Alone 5/10
Bullet 6/10
Frozen 7/10
Radiant 9/10

Do you have any reasoning for this? Putting Radiant above All Alone, Vedith above Frag? I can't see it at all. Also, where do I rank on this, since you apparently missed me?

Everyone not voting Fraggernaut: please explain why you feel that he is not scummy enough to be lynched today(or, if you have already done so and I missed it, link to that post).

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Accountant »

Remember when All Alone claimed she "does that every game?"
From the "do you play to your town meta as scum" thread in mafia discussion:

In post 8, All Alone wrote:I don't play to my town meta. I play to my scum wincon and insist it's my town meta.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by Accountant »

After we lynch Fragger I'm going to vote Slandaar tomorrow.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by Accountant »

Slandaar: reads list with special emphasis on Keyser, Fragger, All Alone and myself please.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Accountant »

Frozen Angel is now my top townread. You can't fake that kind of attitude.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Accountant »

I like 399.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Accountant »

Quote where they slipped.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:28 am

Post by Accountant »

I never should have sent you that snapchat RC

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Accountant »

I have my thoughts on RC vs P0 but I want to see P0's reaction first.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Accountant »

Nobody said there was consensus on your lynch Fragger.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Accountant »

I still want to lynch Fraggernaut. But if you people don't want to lynch Fragger(why?!), I think we should go for Blocky, Fuzzy(mayybe) or Slandaar.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Accountant »

> I think Fraggernaut must die.

*people get cold feet and hop off his wagon*

> Guys Fragger should die but if you don't have the balls to do it at least get Slandaar instead.

> this is backpedalling

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 425, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 402, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm also pretty sure the way he attacked the PatientZer0 wagon without really addressing any of the people makes Fragger scum as well, but I think that Patient scumflip confirms Fragger way harder than vice versa so this is what I'm going to vote today.

Who?

He corrected that quote with an edit in bold later on, not sure why you are deliberately using the old, faulty version.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Accountant »

I note that you did not express any support for a P0 lynch.

Saying nothing until I see Patient's response to your accusations.

The fact that you want a hard claim day one makes me read you even more scummy. There is no way this logic comes from town especially when you're trying to out a PR while hiding it behind a disguise. This is a pretty bad form of trying to PR hunt while making it look like you're scum hunting.

Scum doesn't care what the exact role of the PR is. If they know you are a PR, they will off you. And they already know you are a PR beccause you keep fucking softclaiming. So scum!AA has no reason to role fish like this.

I mean, hard claims are usually what happens when a PR gets pushed to L-1, right?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 431, BNL wrote:
In post 390, Accountant wrote:Remember when All Alone claimed she "does that every game?"
From the "do you play to your town meta as scum" thread in mafia discussion:

In post 8, All Alone wrote:I don't play to my town meta. I play to my scum wincon and insist it's my town meta.

This is something I completely agree with. In fact I wanted to post this, but it felt like cheating to me, as it was something lifted of discussion, which people normally post the truth. This also secretly increased my scum read on AA, but I didn't want to quote off MD.

Accountant, do you scum read AA for claming that he (she?) "does that every game"? (Also, you seem to think AA is a girl, has AA said this somewhere?)

No, because if he was town he would still use this defense, so it doesn't prove he is scum. It does mean that I am disregarding any attempts to use meta to make him look good from now on thought.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am scumreading Slandy actually, except for the fact that his opening post was incredibly towny.

But it's nowhere near as strong a wagon as P0 or yourself.

He stated in Mystery Mansion Mafia(where he was town and hence telling the truth) that he makes an opening post like that every game.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:31 am

Post by Accountant »

Titus's god tier throw

Titus isn't in this game. Clarify?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Accountant »

That quote reads null to me, especially when FRAGGERMAFIANAUT is still alive.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 448, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 446, Accountant wrote:That quote reads null to me, especially when FRAGGERMAFIANAUT is still alive.

This implies that he's at least somewhat right that the quote is scummy.

Why is this the case?

You look like you are making excuses for Slandaar to keep him alive.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Accountant »

PatientZer0 doesn't read scum to me based on his response to RC. Blocky needs to park his vote somewhere useful because it is clear RC is not a viable lynch candidate for today.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

The hardest claim is a role flip

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Accountant »

RC, why do you think PatientZer0 is scum? What are your thoughts on All Alone and Frozen?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why the fuck is everyone backpedaling off Fragger? Did he grow less scummy all of a sudden?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

Pushing someone means to vote them and advocate that they be lynched.

I see RC's points about Bullet, but I do not think they are more convincing than the arguments against Fraggernaut.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Accountant »

I'm not convinced Vedith is scum. If you guys don't want to lynch Fragger, I think a Bullet, Errant or Vedith lynch is acceptable.

People we cannot lynch today uness they outright claim scum:

Accountant
RadiantCowbells
Keyser Soze

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Accountant »

I was in your top town list somewhere before :P You can lynch me today then?! :D

I changed my mine. You're still townish though.

@Fragger, Vedith: Both of you are acting in patently ridiculous ways. Stop it.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Accountant »

Keyser, why is your vote still on fuzzy?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 594, BlockyMan wrote:what the heck, Radiant isnt getting lynched anytime soon, might as well go with SR number 2. No one put him at L-1, its too early for that.
VOTE: BulletNLynchProof

I REALLY DONT LIKE HOW RADIANT HOPPED ON THE BIGGEST WAGON, AND I REEEEALLY WANT RADIANT GONE

In post 599, Vedith wrote:
In post 597, Fraggernaut wrote:Any reasoning?

You've done a complete 180 it seems on your reads.

Explain how I have done a 180?
Show me where I said you were in the town slot. If not, don't lie to me! :mad:

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Accountant »

Ignore the above post. I was trying to quote stuff and accidentally submitted. Will reformat and resend.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

Wait a minute, why shouldn't my vote be on TheFuzzylogic99? :giggle:

There are way more scummy people right now. Vedith(fuck his role claim, I don't give a shit), FRAGGERNAUT, even Bullet. Heck I would be more likely to back a Slandaar or All Alone lynch than a Fuzzy lynch. I'm not lynching lurkers with so many screaming scum.

OK, so it has been agreed on that Fraggernaut has soft claimed a PR. So I would like to ask everyone, do you believe his soft claim, and do you think he should be lynched today, and do you think he should be unwagobed?

I don't buy his shit. Anyone can soft claim PR to wriggle out of a lynch.

I REALLY DONT LIKE HOW RADIANT HOPPED ON THE BIGGEST WAGON, AND I REEEEALLY WANT RADIANT GONE

Actually, Radiant did more than just hopping on the biggest wagon. I would say All Alone is the most opportunistic wagoner this game.

but i honestly liked what he has said

What has Slandaar said that you liked?

Seemed really scummy in the beginning, kind of became less so when he started focusing on different people other than fragger, still in the lynch pool because I don't trust him

You think Bullet was scummy in the beginning? Why?

Then you said he became less scummy when he started focusing on different people. That implies that parking your vote on Fragger and pushing his wagon ceaselessly was a scummy move. But I did exactly that, and you listed me as town. What's with the discrepancy here?

I was thinking about putting my vote on him because until vedith yolo claimed for no reason, nothing he has done has convinced me of him being even a little townie.

If you're going with "if he hasn't done anything townie, he's scum" then Blocky should be the first head to roll.

There you go Keyer, I present the scum!

I could very well see this as the scum team, but I'm not convinced it's definitely the correct scum combination.

You've done a complete 180 it seems on your reads.

No he hasn't.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

Which leads to the irony of people saying I've been defensive this game without pointing your defensiveness out as well.

Yeah, both of you are defensive.

This game he seems shocked with it and is pushing the exact same way he did then (He was scum).

Honestly I can get behind this remark. I feel the same way too, but I don't really want to lynch someone just because his playstyle was similar to the last time he was scum.

*p0's vote on vedith*

That's scummy.

I think flipping All Alone will tell us the most about the game state.

I'm not liking Errant parabolas claiming that the Frogger and BnL wagons are superior wagons.

I could also wagon Slandarr for being a useless man.

I have no interest in wagoning Keysor or Frogger.

Suppose All Alone flips town - what would this tell you?
Now suppose All Alone flips scum - what would this tell you?

Why don't you like Errant's claim about the wagons?

Why do you think that Slandaar can be lynched for being useless given the slot you replaced into?

Finally, why don't you think Fraggernaut is scummy?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

Also how is me voting Vedith scummy after what he just did. Then, he tries to shift the mass of scum he was accumulating onto me because he played with me one game and said I am definitely playing like that game and I was scum -_-. That's a bunch of bullshit and you both know it.

I got a strong OMGUS vibe from it. It's like something Fragger would do, except a bit less obvious appeal to emotions.

anyway, accountant what are your reads currently?

I'll do a list.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

Accountant's Reads.
Please remember that this is a Day 1 reads list, and may change throughout the game. I have divided players into 5 categories: Town, Town Lean, Null, Scum Lean and Scum. I also have not given a confidence percentage rating in the Null category because, well, it's hard to calibrate reads that are by definition hard to get a grasp of.

Readslist will be formatted as follows:
ALIGNMENT
Player - (confidence in read)% [reason]{additional notes}

Town

Accountant - 100% [No reason given.]{Confirmed town.}

RadiantCowbells - 80% [Aggressive play against targets I consider objectively scummy(ie. not reaching or pushing mislynches). Generates momentum for town, extremely transparent with thought process.]{Some opportunistic play, nothing too egregious. I have noted that his playstyle tends to hamper the tempo of the game in previous games we have played together, but this does not seem to be happening here.}

Keyser Söze - 80% [Universally townread, which isn't a towntell by itself but lends support to other evidence. Strong and insightful analysis, drawing on ISO. Seems to have some interest in pushing the game forward, though not as much as RadiantCowbells. What I like specifically about his analysis is that it makes sense and ties together, and he seems to act consistently in accordance with it.]{I often found myself nodding my head when reading through his posts. Nice GIFs, though this is irrelevant to the game. Need to keep an eye on him to make sure I don't read him as obvtown and forget to be on the lookout for scumtells - Keyser is townie, but not confirmed.}

Frozen Angel - 70% [Very transparent with her thoughts, aggressive play and eager to push the game forward. I would give her a much higher confidence rating in her being town if not for some inconsistencies and weirdness in her play.]{I don't think enough people are giving her proper scum-credit for her weird bus-like jump on Fragger's wagon, including myself. I think RC was the first one that wasn't Fragger to call it scummy. I've also changed my mind again - she's back on my "absolutely cannot lynch today" list.}

Town Lean

Errantparabola - 70% [He's like a more lurky Keyser in terms of how "right" his analysis feels to me. I also get a vibe that he is trying to figure things out.]{Needs to be more active. Two prods according to the page 1 post.}

All Alone - 60% [I think the people who point to stuff that All Alone is saying and claiming it's scummy are exaggerating or mistaken. I do not get a scummy vibe from All Alone at all, and she has made several posts that I like. She has a knack for building good cases.]{Needs to be more active. Some opportunistic play. Enough for me to give her a couple of scum points, but not enough for me to take her out of my Town Lean category.}

PatientZer0 - 50% [I've spent some time thinking and trying to sort this guy out. I'm tentatively putting him in Town Lean because he seems to be helping town more than he hurts it, and doesn't have any obvious scum shtick or aspect that I could point to. My gut doesn't like it, and a few good cases have been built against him. He does seem to be participating in scumhunting.]{Playstyle seems to match previous game in which he was scum. Probably the most variable of my reads.}

Null

Slandaar - [I thought he was scummy at first, especially with his lurking, but I think scum!Slandaar would care more about the game. The thing that stands out after a re-read is that he has not really tried to push any lynches - the day is ripe for scum to push mislynches. I also thought the quotes that PatientZer0 stated he liked do look pretty town.]{Needs to be more active. If RL issues are screwing you up, you should consider getting replaced.}

Scum Lean

BulletNLynchproof - 40% [I was really tempted to put him in null for a bit. There's a worrying trend of people putting him as "yes, let's lynch him" without really stating why, which makes me suspect he may be jumped on by scum. On the other hand, I don't like his inconsistent and opportunistic play and the fact that I don't really feel him trying to scumhunt.]{I would like Bullet to make a good defense of himself explaining why he shouldn't be lynched and addressing the accusations thrown at him.}

BlockyMan - 90% [Absolutely horrible play, voting RadiantCowbells for stupid reasons, lurking, giving dumb reasons. I would agree with RadiantCowbells' statement that he is a good policy lynch candidate.]{Needs to be more active.}

Scum

Vedith - 40% [I don't believe his roleclaim.]{Playstyle is similar to previous game, where he was town.}

Fraggernaut - 75% [Already addressed this guy multiple times, I'm not going to harp on it any further.]{Needs to stop using personal attacks and trolling, doesn't help anyone regardless of alignment.}

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

I do not think there is a possibility that Vedith and Fragger are both town.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

I have no idea why I quoted my own remark.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 656, Vedith wrote:
In post 642, Accountant wrote:Playstyle is similar to previous game, where he was town.}

And yet it's in the scum section.
Yup, this is town Accountant - She makes no fucking sense as town! XD

Having a consistent meta does not automatically make you town, Vedith.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Accountant »

Post 661 gives me the creeps because it feels like Bullet attacking people who attack him and only makes a half hearted attempt to take the bull by the horns and explicitly list out what accusations were levied against him and why they are fake - which is what I would like from a good defense. He has completely failed to do the first part of my request from him - "telling us why he shouldn't be lynched".

Also 663 was a cheap shot at lurkers. Bleh. Not really impressed with Bullet so far.

I would be down for a Vedith policy lynch due to the amount of shit he is producing in this thread.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Accountant »

Bullet, what have you contributed to the town? What scumhunting efforts have you put forward, and what fruit have they bore?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Accountant »

You have been accused of opportunistic wagon hopping - why is this accusation wrong?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

We have 30 hours left to decide a lynch cadidate. Can we hammer Fraggernaut now?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm having trouble understanding Fragger. He claims I intend to mislynch him, which implies that he's town. But he's not town, so this is impossible.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm not okay with a P0 wagon.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

It's like All Alone mixes her weird, scummy-looking posts with posts like 714 that just make me go "holy shit she's totally right".

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

It could be because Bleeding is trying to stop the wagon on his scumbuddy and push it on AA instead.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 719, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 718, Accountant wrote:It could be because Bleeding is trying to stop the wagon on his scumbuddy and push it on AA instead.

Which would be true if I was actually scum which I'm not. Can't wait for your apology post game when you realize how bad you are.

Now that you've posted this, you've destroyed any chance of me making an apology post, even if by some 1 in a million shot I actually happen to be wrong about you.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Accountant »

Fragger and Vedith are objectively scummy, the policy is just the icing on the cake.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Accountant »

1) BlockyMan please replace out. It's for everyone's own good.

2) Other than all the scummy shit Fragger has done this game, I think he is mafia because if he was town, mafia would be tripping over themselves to rush and eat the lynchbait. If he was town, he would already be hammered, because he's the one mislynch that gives absolutely no information to town on flip. Scum has nothing to be scared of. Even if his "four players" really did contain scum in it, it's such an awful argument that scum will find it childishly easy to defect those accusations off them.

The reason scum hasn't jumped on this easy wagon is because Fragger is scum himself and scum doesn't want to lose a guy D1. Fragger is intentionally acting toxic and hostile to discourage players from voting him, and his soft roleclaim is just an act of pure desperation. I can count the number of fallacy-less argument he has made this game on one hand. Don't fall for the "too scummy to be scum" chestnut. It's not going to get you anywhere.

And despite all that, even if every other argument is completely wrong and a myth perpetuated by evil mislynching scum, he STILL should be policy lynched for this awful play that hampers town with its constant trolling.

LYNCH FRAGGERNAUT

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

BlockyMan, can you please don't sextuple post?

Gives no info? It would give a lot of info. Also, Fragger also got bandwagoned, opposing what you said.

A lynchbait at L-3? Please. If he was town he'd be dead long ago. Plus, I want you to explain what information Fraggernaut's lynch would give you, if he was town.

Suppose Fraggernaut is town. Then Fraggernaut is lynched, and flips town. What information does that give you?

Hes not trolling, I swear if he is town, which he probably is, I'm gonna force everyone to lynch you.

You have the power to force people to vote now?

I guarantee at LEAST one scum are on that wagon. Maybe All Alone?

Why not Vedith? He's been trolling and acting scummy all game.

If Vedith is mafia, he is smart mafia, because I tried to trap him, but he didn't post. I don't know, maybe he was town trying to do right, or smart mafia trying to stay hidden.

Your "trap" was about as effective(and well-designed) as Wile. E. Coyote's traps for Road Runner.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 788, PatientZer0 wrote:This will end up being a nl, which idk.... might not be that bad?

PatientZer0 has now been bumped to scum-lean(I can't remember what position he was in before, but he's a scum-lean now).

We are not going to No Lynch with this many scummy people alive.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

I took me a long time to decide to write this post, because, like Keyser said, we have had more than enough role claims for today. But I want to show you guys how serious I am about getting someone lynched today, and how badly I don't want a No Lynch due to split votes. Also a major factor in my decision was the fact that I don't believe either of the two role claims that have been made earlier.

I am a Vigilante.

Well, not a pure Vigilante - I have a modifier to my role, but I'm not going to share that with you since it might help the mafia decide who to kill at night. But I'm still a vigilante, and I will shoot people if I have to.

I consider three players viable lynch candidates for today:
Fraggernaut
Vedith
and
BlockyMan
(policy).

If the Day ends in a No Lynch or the lynch of a player that is not one of these three candidates, I will shoot the scummiest player on the wagon of the unacceptable lynch candidate, regardless of what alignment the lynched player flips. If it is a No Lynch, I will shoot the scummiest player on the No Lynch wagon/in the "not voting" list.

Place your votes carefully. You have 24 hours.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

Here's what I want:

I want to lynch Fraggernaut.

I want to shoot Vedith at night.

I want to lynch the third scum, whoever it is, tomorrow.

I don't like how some people keep flip-flopping on their votes. I don't like how people fence-sit and doubtcast, and I don't like how people accuse me of reaching when they themselves have no solid wagons to push. I don't like how people defend scummy people, I don't like how a lot of people use the "too scummy to be scum" phrase to prevent scummy players like Fragger from being lynched and I don't like how this game is moving towards a Day 1 No Lynch and
people are okay with that

A wise man once said: power comes out the barrel of a gun. I am a vigilante. I have a gun. Lynch scummy people, or get shot.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm not a vet, and yeah, people should start voting.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 811, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: BulletNLynchproof

Why?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #101) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Accountant »

After doing some reading:
Bullet is now on the acceptable lynch list.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Accountant »

I know.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 814, BNL wrote:Gonna iso Fragger and Vedith, and vote who I think is more scummy. I am leaning towards voting Fraggernaut as he has claimed PR but doesn't want so say exactly what it is, making me more inclined to believe it is fake.

This feels of shit to me. I'm not sure why, exactly, but I trust my gut.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Accountant »

Keyser: Vedith was modkilled for lynching herself as town, along with flaming pirate mollie.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:04 am

Post by Accountant »

Bullet, Fragger claimed doc. Does this change your opinion?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Accountant »

Bullet seems so survivalistic.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Accountant »

Pretty sure Blocky is trolling/VI

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Accountant »

Bullet or Fragger?

Not enough people care about Vedith or Blocky to make them viable options.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

I don't think there's two protection roles, so it's Blocky or Fragger. One of them is mafia, if we lynch scum that's good, if we lynch town then we can lynch the mafia tomorrow.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #110) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm a poor vanilla townie here!

jfc

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 934, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

Frozen I'll shoot you if you don't take your vote off this shit

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #112) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Bullet

someone hammer.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #113) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

Frozen: vote bullet please

if Fragger doesn't get NKed we lynch him tomorrow no excuses

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

Oh, yeah.

I'm not actually a vigilante. I just said that you make you guys vote someone instead of no-lynching.

Also, I was totally right about Fraggernaut all along guys. I reserve the right to say I told you so for the rest of the game.

VOTE: Fraggernaut

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Accountant »

tell me why scum would fake vigilante and then retract the game the next day again...?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #116) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 954, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm still convinced about the mass claim as we can categorize people and hopefully find the liers.

Won't work. Games have their setup checked by a bunch of experienced players whose job it is to make sure setups can't be broken by mass claim.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #117) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 957, Frozen Angel wrote:To say their town, as they can't prove it.

Except my "proof of towniness" is meaningless, because I wasn't a viable lynch candidate for yesterday anyway, and I'm 'fessing up today.

And I'm not totally convinced about killing Frag as it could be mafia plan when they killed Bleeding scar last night. It's really time for your hard claim Frag.

Actually no. Fraggernaut claimed doctor, and the doctor was killed. Since there probably aren't two doctors in a single game, he can't be doctor, and must therefore be scum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #118) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

Fair enough, FA.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #119) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Accountant »

the one she pushed last day is dead, so it's not scummy.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Accountant »

oh yeah, she did say that the bullet wagon was trash and everyone pushing him was scum etc.

FA is acting really weird now, she was playing much better Day 1. Panic from the double PR kill?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

tfw frozen angel is scumreading confirmed town and not voting confirmed scum

:\

^ the face is this

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

There was only one player to "protect" last night.

Because he's scum and can't protect anyone.

3. Are you 100% right?

Yup. Fragger's scum.

> claimed protective role
> protective has flipped
> didn't protect obvious targets
> not killed by mafia

no fucking way he's town at this point

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #123) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 976, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 973, Accountant wrote:tfw frozen angel is scumreading confirmed town and not voting confirmed scum

:\

^ the face is this

:/

my face is like that ^

Your not confirmed town ... and You lied :|

my friend

do you know that townies are not bound by cosmic law to tell the truth 100% of the time

especially if they are sure to clarify things straight after that

and if I was scum lying about role claims why would I claim vigilante instead of something more subtle like a JOAT or tracker which would be harder to prove wrong?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Accountant »

I had my vote on him for the rest of the day, I had to switch to avoid no lynch

which you would know if you read my ISO

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #125) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

if there was no lynch scumlord fraggernaut would be pushing bullet right now and everyone would vote him and we'd lose another day of not lynching obvious scum. so no, no lynch wasn't preferable and if I could turn back time I wouldn't have.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #126) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by Accountant »

lied and forced lots of people to claim in end portion of last day.

I forced nobody to claimed, they all did it because... well, I don't know why they did it. For the fun of it, maybe.

Anyway, weren't you the one who was in love with the idea of massclaim?

Why a scum can't fake be a vig and deny it in the following day?

Because it draws attention to them without furthering their scummy goals. If I was scum, what would I gain by claiming vig and then denying it the next day?

@Accountant - who did you think was sucking up to you D1?

RC agreed with me pretty often, but that was before I claimed vig and I have a strong town read on him regardless.
I also felt like Bullet didn't dare to challenge me, but he's town.

Other than these two, Keyser Soze and PatientZer0 had the least meaningful clashes with me.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'd rather lynch Zero than Vedith.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Accountant »

At this point it's almost certain that one of the PRs is a Mafia PR. Expedience could be Mafia (Roleblocker? Fruit Vendor?) while Blocky could be Mafia Watcher. I don't think Vedith is lying about his role, and it seems excessive to have Tracker, Doctor, Cop and two other PRs in a small game.

PatientZer0: It's the part where Vedith keeps calling for scum to be lynched and you keep calling for scum to be spared.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Accountant »

And if he was cop, which was the blatant role he softed, he most probably would of checked me and found that I was inno. Why don't you think vedith is lying actually? Could you give me some solid reasoning?

He said he checked Fragger and found him guilty.

this might be a scum/scum attack, something for blocky to say and He confirms so we get assured Blocky is the watcher.

this could be possible.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1053, PatientZer0 wrote:
He said he checked Fragger and found him guilty.

So you would blindly follow vedith?

I would gladly turbolynch Fragger even if Vedith hadn't said anything.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Accountant »

Possible scenario:

Expedience is a Mafia Roleblocker. He blocks Vedith, the claimed investigative. Vedith gets a no result, but pretends to have a result so he can force reluctant town to vote scumlord Fragger.

Expedience, explain concisely why this scenario is wrong.

Vedith, were you roleblocked?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Accountant »

Alternative scenario:

As above, except Vedith was a VT fakeclaiming all along and doesn't know that he's been roleblocked ;)

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm not actually a vigilante, and if there was a real vigilante he would of shot last night, so Mafia Doctor makes no sense.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1065, Frozen Angel wrote:A town investigator can also check vedith at night because of his stupid play last day . its not out of table.

If Fragger flips scum, Vedith gets town points and Zero should be checked as he is scummier.

If Fragger flips town, Vedith is confirmed scum and Zero should be checked as we know what an investigate on Vedith is going to be anyway

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1070, Fraggernaut wrote:Well I'm VT so you're lynching town.

I obviously was trying to take the role bullet & even mentioned taking the role bullet several times before everyone tried to mass claim/fake claim to which I said "you guys are making it hard for me to take a role bullet.

Also on vacation, hence I didn't know the game continued.

burn the witch

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Accountant »

My friend

You softed PR at L-2 on Day 1, _before anyone else had softed_. So there was no role bullet to take. You are scum. Everyone knows you are scum. Vedith has a guilty on you.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Accountant »

^ talking to frag

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #138) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1077, Fraggernaut wrote::D Yet Vedith is fake & you are going to look extremely dumb when I flip VT.

I think that if you flip VT someone is going to look spectacularly dumb and it won't be us.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #139) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

PatientZer0, it is 3 mafia confirmed.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1099, RadiantCowbells wrote:Dude. FRAGGER HASN'T FLIPPED.

Why the fuck are you talking like he's confirmed town?

cuz scum who knows he's not on his buddy list lol

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Accountant »

^ multiple players right now

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #142) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Accountant »

how the fuck is expedience and blocky proven???

and why did you scream for vedith to be lynched and then say he's proven town

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #143) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

why isn't a vedith/blocky pairing possible if Expedience is confirmed town?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #144) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

I've lost all motivation to play this game. Fragger - who I was dead certain was scum - turned out to be a trolling piece of shit that I'm likely going to WotC the next time I see him, Vedith is... not sure what Vedith is doing, and we have 3 PRs dead.

VOTE: Expedience

Voting errant tomorrow. Good day.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #145) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Accountant »

I like a Patient/Errant team. I thought maybe Keyser but no way in hell would he kill Vedith.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #146) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

Frozen Angel, my top scum team atm is Errant/Patient, yours is Errant/Keyser.

Since we both agree that Errant is scummy, why not team up and vote him together?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #147) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

That entire video is cheesy and shit except for the guy who's singing. That voice just carries the whole video. It's so smooth.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #148) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

The lyrics are so cheese dude

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Accountant »

Errant is def scum, I can sort out keys/p0 later.

Keyser whats your opinion on errant

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Accountant »

Wait why the fuck didn't I vote EP earlier

VOTE: errantparabola

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #151) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Accountant »

Sorry FA we all know you are town and trying your best but in this case you are simply wrong. Errant is scum and we must lynch him today.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Accountant »

If I was scum I'd off someone like FA or RC, they are nearly as unlynchable and Vedith will self-destruct.

@keyser: yes. AA is town.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #153) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1221, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1216, RadiantCowbells wrote:Dude, FA, what are telling me to listen about?

the fact if we vote someone wrong we're going to be in lylo next day ... so are you 100% sure about this?

I'm 100% sure.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #154) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Accountant »

Frozen Angel might I remind you that the only other "rushed" lynch was the lynch of Expedience and he was scum? I advise you to hammer ASAP.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #155) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Accountant »

1231 feels like a last minute scum post to appear as though he is attacking errant

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #156) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Accountant »

Why aren't you voting your scunread then

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #157) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Accountant »

Who's up for a Keyser lynch?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #158) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1249, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1248, Accountant wrote:Who's up for a Keyser lynch?

accou there are two mafias in game. who you think is keyser's fellow mafia? without finding the relation I'm not confident enough to vote in lylo.

Shiro.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #159) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1252, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1186, Accountant wrote:I like a Patient/Errant team. I thought maybe Keyser but no way in hell would he kill Vedith.

Based on Errantparabola's town-flip, does this effect your read of PatientZer0's slot?

Nope

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #160) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Accountant »

Actually RC is possible too buuuut I'm way more confident in my Keyser read so let's just lynch him first and see if the night clears things up.

VOTE: Keyser

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #161) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Accountant »

I blame Fragger

But seriously, great play by everyone.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #162) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm a he.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #163) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1377, Fraggernaut wrote:Accountant fuck off.

I tried a gambit as VT to take a role bullet. It would of worked too outside of your terrible read on me. FYI Keyser has a pretty steady good read on me in every game we player together thus far.

Good game everyone else & thanks FB.

Your gambit was terrible and you basically threw, it happens to all of us, just suck it up and move on

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #164) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1389, BNL wrote:Accountant, why did you vote me at the end even though Fraggernaut has been counterclaimed?

iirc I needed a lynch, no lynch and we'd have no info, at least lynching you would give you something. I tried to push a fragger lynch until the very end

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #165) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1391, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 1387, Accountant wrote:
In post 1377, Fraggernaut wrote:Accountant fuck off.

I tried a gambit as VT to take a role bullet. It would of worked too outside of your terrible read on me. FYI Keyser has a pretty steady good read on me in every game we player together thus far.

Good game everyone else & thanks FB.

Your gambit was terrible and you basically threw, it happens to all of us, just suck it up and move on

Not even at all but think what you want & stand by your terrible read.

Realtalk

Stop this bs

Fess up to your mistake

You went out of your way to make yourself look like a scumlord as VT.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #166) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1399, Fraggernaut wrote:Once again not even. I was attempting to take a role bullet. Watch any kind of video mafia or read other forum games & you can see this in play.

Admit your read wasn't anything but terrible on me.

I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (isolation #167) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1402, BNL wrote:Accountant do you think lynching a claimed PR is better than No Lynch?

When there are 7 claimed PRs in a 13 player game? Absolutely.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #168) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:49 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1406, Fraggernaut wrote:Bullet yet I dropped a slip that I might be PR, I never hard claimed a PR at all the whole game. Regardless of Accountant's horrible attempt to make it seem like I did.

hahahahahaha

Thats the biggest anvil I've ever seem dropped and you're calling it a slip

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”