BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by BNL »

I've played with All Alone only, of everyone here.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:39 am

Post by BNL »

VOTE: Vedith

Hasn't done much scumhunting so far; been IIOAing, answering rhetorical questions, commenting on posts rather than actually contributing.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:44 am

Post by BNL »

In post 49, Accountant wrote:I can't think of a good reason for a townie not to RVS but I can think of a good reason for scum to do so.

What's the good reason for scum to not RVS?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:44 am

Post by BNL »

In post 70, Fraggernaut wrote:

So accountant do you find inattentiveness to the game scum aligned?

I think inattentiveness is scummy. Town are the ones truly scumhunting, so they need to look through all posts carefully. Scum don't have to follow on the game as closely, they just have to defend themselves/push someone.

Wow, about 4-5 hours and we are at 3 pages worth of content. My previous game was much slower than this, and it is harder to read everything.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:02 am

Post by BNL »

In post 88, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 84, BNL wrote:

I think inattentiveness is scummy. Town are the ones truly scumhunting, so they need to look through all posts carefully. Scum don't have to follow on the game as closely, they just have to defend themselves/push someone.

Wow, about 4-5 hours and we are at 3 pages worth of content. My previous game was much slower than this, and it is harder to read everything.

Bullet what is your experience if any outside of this site when it comes to Mafia?

Inattentiveness is a poor way to read someone "Town" or "Scum" when it comes to the game of Mafia, in it's forum version. I learned this the hard way myself. What if someone has real life issues going on? A job? Family? A significant other? Do you find Slandaar & anyone else who has yet to confirm or post a lot of content automatic scum based on the amount of times they've posted?

Have played IRL Mafia before, but this is my second forum Mafia, so the second game where I'm scumhunting.

If someone actually has IRL issues and hence has been inattentive to the game, they would say so in thread.

Oh, and by inattentiveness I don't mean lurking. I mean not paying attention to the game. If someone posts something that would clearly have changed if they had read another post, that is inattentive. Lurkers are still following the game, just not posting; if they aren't, they will catch on, or replace out.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:07 am

Post by BNL »

Inattentiveness is posting but not paying attention. Lurking is paying attention (whether at that time or caught on) but not posting.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:32 am

Post by BNL »

Fraggernaut:

Starts off by posting his interactions with Keyser, then WIFOMs on page 2, which I don't like. TBH I think that there is nothing to read about the Fragger vs Keyser interactions as they do it all the time. Then he starts to get into the Fraggernaut vs Accountant fight, where he talks about meta regarding himself and Keyser, but refusing to link Accountant to his games, saying that he can search it up if he wants. (To me that is laziness rather than scummy play). But the problem is that, most of the time when he answers Accountant, instead of approaching his questions directly, he tells him to look at his meta, which I really don't like. Later he starts questioning me about my experience in Mafia and lurking vs inattentiveness, which doesnt help at all. Also he states that RVS is over, which is really IIOA. Leaning scum on Fraggernaut.

Accountant:

At the start he is answering questions made by people, which I like. (Also Accountant is a he, he said it in the Nobody Special thread, and said he changed his displayed gender to female for some reason). Then he starts pushing the game forward by asking questions in #63, and responding to peoples answers to them. I feel that this is town behaviour, so I'm leaning town on Accountant.

Vedith:

As I have mentioned, he has posted not much of substance for the first half of the game. Then when i pointed it out, he starts participating in the game, actively engaging in Fragger's and Accountants posts. Though the fact that this was after the prompt made me feel like he could be scum and "covered his mistake" by starting to seemingly scumhunt. Null for now.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:00 am

Post by BNL »

No, the reason why I find you scummy is because I don't currently see how you are contributing to the game.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:04 am

Post by BNL »

@Vedith #103 is at Fraggernaut
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #184 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 108, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 57, Accountant wrote:PEdit: BulletNLynchproof's post gave me an immediate reaction of "this post is town".

Really? It gave me the opposite reaction.

In post 84, BNL wrote:

Are you telling me that you can't think of any time where town didn't put attention into the game? Because I can think of plenty.
Inattentiveness might be antitown but it is definitely not alignment indicative.

In post 91, Fraggernaut wrote:Also in reference to my last post. I'll stand by & wait as someone tries to accuse me (probably scum) of "coaching". * Grabs popcorn *

I am unsure which way this post leans but i'd be interested in knowing what other people think.

VOTE: BulletNLynchproof

I think this game is gonna be interesting.

By voting me you say you think I'm the scum, but I don't see a clear reasoning as to why you think so.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #185 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by BNL »

Also Fraggernaut still hasn't posted anything of content, his posts are actually worse then Vedith now, who is answering questions.

UNVOTE: Vedith
VOTE: Fraggernaut

(p.s. I do most posting on mobile so it's more convenient for me to multi-post than multi-quote)
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by BNL »

No, they look like they give content but don't contribute to the game
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by BNL »

His posts are usually non-content even when town?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #234 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by BNL »

@mod You didn't show TheFuzzylogic99's vote in the VC

Fragger what are the questions you asked me?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #258 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 235, Fraggernaut wrote:
@Bullet

You said

In post 103, BNL wrote:No, the reason why I find you scummy is because I don't currently see how you are contributing to the game.

In post 105, BNL wrote:@Vedith #103 is at Fraggernaut

I asked

In post 106, Fraggernaut wrote:What have you actually provided to the game so early on? I would like to hear what privileged information you seem to have.

I also asked

In post 120, Fraggernaut wrote:@Bullet Also you realize I wasn't the first one to state RVS was over right? So are you reading everyone else scummy who has made such a statement?

I ask again in my #192

In post 192, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 187, BNL wrote:No, they look like they give content but don't contribute to the game

Once again. What content have you exactly posted? Cause I'm not finding any.

In my #195 if you had any original reads that were your own.

In post 195, Fraggernaut wrote::? :neutral:
In post 187, BNL wrote:No, they look like they give content but don't contribute to the game

Hm. Exactly what I told Accountant. Got anything original?

Could it be as easy as a Bullet/All Alone/Accountant team?

Firstly, after post 105, I had to go to sleep as it was 11pm at my time zone.

@106 I made post 53. If you think that's not enough, then it wasn't. IMO posting useless comments is worse than not posting at all, because it makes you seem like you are actively contributing, while you are actually not.

@120 The reason why I thought you scummy was because you were repeating other people's thoughts. It was also a statement of fact, so it was also sort of IIOA.

@192 Vedith, but that read has died down, I'm now scum reading All Alone, which I'll explain in a later post.

Fraggernaut, after you have been put into pressure, I like it that you are starting to give your personal opinions and contributing to scumhunting. I didn't have WiFi for most of the day, only at occasional moments when I took public WiFi, and for a brief moment in the morning.

I'll like to ask: Since in your reads list you say I am your top suspect, why is your vote on All Alone instead of me?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #259 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by BNL »

Now I shall explain why All Alone is scum.

In this game, All Alone was lurking, and posted only about once/twice per day. And when he did, he would shift his vote to the largest wagon possible. Note that he did not ever turn a L-2 wagon into L-1. Also in that game, you can see that in the original game (not restarted) he was town, and didn't jump to the biggest wagon. Very short, but contentful for AA's meta.

In this game, he started a wagon on Accountant first during RVS (of course not his own wagon), and came out only rarely. Then when he came back he shifted his vote to Fraggernaut, who had the largest wagon at that time.

UNVOTE: Fraggernaut
VOTE: All Alone
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #264 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:46 am

Post by BNL »

My reads list is almost ready, will try to post here soon.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #265 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:47 am

Post by BNL »

@Keyser I don't think Errant is scummy, I just want to know why he thinks I'm scummy
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #269 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:09 am

Post by BNL »

(Warning: Wall of text)

Here is my reads list:

Nulls:

Slandaar

Seriously, just a single non-content post. Please post more.

ErrantParabola

He voted for me, but didn’t post a reason why. But he’s posted very little in the game, would like him to post more.

TheFuzzylogic99

Not sure if not voting in RVS is scummy, but I don’t think that anything can be read off them (except for lolwagons which lead to lolhammers in one page). #31 is filler. At 116 he is trying to say some points, which I like, but I need to see more from him. Null leaning town.

People I can read:

Accountant

I think she is still analysing and questioning people, while still trying to scumhunt. In general she is trying to push the game forward, which is very town-like behaviour. Towards the end she starts pushing Fraggernaut for reactions too. Also with her posting her opinions on the game, this makes me have a very town read on her.

Frozen Angel

Firstly, that song wall was annoying.

Apart from that, she is trying to spot out things, and mate good observations, and basically trying to push the game forward. She thought about RC’s attack on Fraggernaut, and commented on it, but pushed Frag when she saw behaviour she didn’t like. Looks quite town to me.

Keyser Soze

Keyser starts the game with some jokes, but then he starts to get serious and contributes to the game. (He is also not so involved in Fragger X Keyser). Trying to ask questions, but a lot of them are just comments on the game. Nevertheless, seems like a townie pushing the game forward. Town.

PatientZer0

Most of his posts were just filler which is actually moderately useful, except 136 and 242. About 136, I have yet to see why he thinks I am scummy just from 99 alone, or if is not, then where it came from. Would like him to explain. 242 was an analysis of the people’s reasons for bringing Fragger to L-2, which is townie analysis, which I like. Haven’t been as scummy as the others here, so I’m slightly leaning town.

Blockyman

From past games it looks like he knows fragger quite well, and says he’s town due to similar behaviour. Hence I think #171 is fair, but if he flips scum Fragger is likely scum too.

Vedith

Reading through, I guess I overlooked the fact that #36 and #39 are trying to push the game forward. After my prompt, he starts to contribute to the game, answering people's’ questions, and also asks Accountant about her opinion on RVS, which I like. I don’t like how he says he has been acting the same as he was asking questions, but I agree that I was bullshiting when I said “covered his mistake”. Unfortunately his last post was long ago, so I have a null read on him still.

Fraggernaut

At the start, he talks about his interactions with Keyser, and a lot of other things that do not push the game forward. Then when Accountant starts to push him, most of his replies are “read my meta”, which I don’t like at all. He should post those relevant games and then mention what he did in those games to prove he is town. Then he starts questioning me, but not pushing the game forward. When I ask him about his contributions to the game, he counter-attacks me, which I don’t exactly like, because it is basically an OMGUS. Later he gets pushed my Accountant. At this moment, he starts to contribute to the game, stating past experiences with other people and hence suggesting their alignment. Unfortunately, when RC says he’s “confirmed scum”, he starts to Appeal to Emotion, which I do not like. Later, he makes a huge case on AA in #193. IMO he is OMGUSing, which is because he voted Fragger for what his weakness is too, and I do not like it. I do not trust his reaction. (Nevertheless, I do think AA is scum; see below). Then, he starts talking about his wagon, and gave is “scum list”, which is really not well thought out, as it is merely the people on his wagon (except RC because he started it). After that, he starts contributing again.

In summary, his behaviour is highly inconsistent throughout the game. Might be confused townie, but more likely confused scum.

RadiantCowbells

Starts the game by posting rubbish, and only comments about Accountant briefly when prompted, then asks Vedith for material instead of searching it up himself. Then he votes Fraggernaut, saying he is “confirmed scum”, but without explanation. Then continues posting rubbish until #224, asking him about Accountant. In general he’s just IIOAing. Scum read.

All Alone

AA starts RVS on a wagon which already existed (Accountant), then explains why he does so in #44. I actually find this town-like because of a previous game. However, he then lurks for half a day, then votes the biggest wagon so far, and tries to deflect Fraggernaut off by a counter-argument (basically an OMGUS). Then he asks everyone to vote Fraggernaut, similar to what he did in my game. This is very scummy behaviour, especially because it is his scum meta. Strong scum read.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #328 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by BNL »

Fraggernaut, I told you I did not answer your question due to time zone differences. After #105 I had to go to sleep.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #333 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by BNL »

Eh, Fuzzy has been on the site for about 2 years already, definitely not new.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #339 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:56 am

Post by BNL »

AA, why "turbolynch" instead of taking time to lynch since discussion is good?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #348 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:53 am

Post by BNL »

Slandaar, what? Isn't it bad to turbolynch since it cuts off discussion for town?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #349 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:01 am

Post by BNL »

In post 342, Frozen Angel wrote:
@Bullet what do you think about Blocky and TheFuzzylogic99 ?

Blocky: So far most of his posts are those defensive of Fraggernaut, saying that from his meta this is his town behaviour. I am inclined to think that this is true, but the fact that most people are scumreading him makes me feel that if Fragger is scum, Blocky is trying to go "against the crowd" to push a Fragger townread, so if Fragger is scum, I think Blocky is one of his buddy.

Fuzzylogic: I am quite unsure, and I do not know how to read 325. I think I am having trouble reading him. But one thing of note is that he has mentioned only Accountant, RadiantCowbells and Fraggernaut in his posts. (Technically he said Key in 116, but I think its just a typo). Not sure what this means, if any, but basically I am having trouble reading Fuzzy.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #387 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 382, Accountant wrote:(Page 14)

Slandaar, what? Isn't it bad to turbolynch since it cuts off discussion for town?

About turbolynch.

I think if we've come to a general consensus about who to lynch, we should hammer. Usually that extra couple of days of discussion doesn't lead to anything productive and just leads to townies getting cold feet on a scum wagon. It also wears down town's patience. There's this grind throughout a long game that slowly starts to sap away players' motivation to keep involved, and excessively long days leads to that.

Blocky is trying to go "against the crowd" to push a Fragger townread, so if Fragger is scum, I think Blocky is one of his buddy.

On the contrary. If Fragger flips scum, I'd give Blocky a slight townlean. I don't think a mafia player like Blocky would, as scum, defend a universally scumread buddy on day 1. I think if Fragger were scum his buddy would have definitely bussed him by now.

About the turbolynch part, I guess youre right.
And I never thought about that point about Blocky too. I see it as Blocky trying to argue against many people who want to vote Fraggernaut which is actually a legit argument, so it looks like he doesn't want to gain scumcred if Frag flips scum. But your point about bussing is also as strong.

PEdit: @Acc I think All Alone is scummier, but I'm fine with lynching Fraggernaut today as he is quite scummy too.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #418 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:00 am

Post by BNL »

In post 404, RadiantCowbells wrote:I never IIOA'd

*facepalm*

Wow, I got IIOA and shitposting messed up. I had been assuming they were the same, but the difference is that IIOA is talking facts about the game without analysis, while shitposting is posting non-game related stuff *cough song cough*

Sorry for my stupidity.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #419 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:01 am

Post by BNL »

In post 416, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, there is a consensus on Focus Blast's 70% accuracy being complete and utter cancer.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

Who/What is Focus Blast?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #431 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:07 am

Post by BNL »

In post 390, Accountant wrote:Remember when All Alone claimed she "does that every game?"
From the "do you play to your town meta as scum" thread in mafia discussion:

In post 8, All Alone wrote:I don't play to my town meta. I play to my scum wincon and insist it's my town meta.

This is something I completely agree with. In fact I wanted to post this, but it felt like cheating to me, as it was something lifted of discussion, which people normally post the truth. This also secretly increased my scum read on AA, but I didn't want to quote off MD.

Accountant, do you scum read AA for claming that he (she?) "does that every game"? (Also, you seem to think AA is a girl, has AA said this somewhere?)
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #445 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:37 am

Post by BNL »

In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I figure if Slandy's town it will become obvious at some point and I can lynch him later if that doesn't happen.

I don't like this
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #452 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:57 am

Post by BNL »

In post 445, BNL wrote:
In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I figure if Slandy's town it will become obvious at some point and I can lynch him later if that doesn't happen.

I don't like this

In post 447, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why don't you like it, BP?

Actually the part I don't like is the first part "Slandaar will become obvtown eventually if he's town". I just feel this statement is really weird, but I'm not actually sure why I don't like it. Its just my feeling.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #493 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 492, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Well its just oposite of your approch so far. Is'nt it RC? what is different about Slandy from Frag and Patient ?

Slandaar is useful.

RC, why do you think PatientZer0 is scum?

Little has changed on this front.

His accusation that I'm being salty mirrors the same accusation I made regarding Blocky and I think he saw it and thought it was ridiculous towny and decided to emulate it without understanding the context behind it.

It's extremely weak when he does it.

What are your thoughts on All Alone and Frozen?

AA is still obvtown, I'm less sure about my Frozen read.

I hate all the Anakin Skywalker "in my view" crap from the last page and I'm pretty sure she's not a person who talks like that as town.

Why do you think AA is obvtown. Also you said he is "still" obvtown, but you never mentioned that fact.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #498 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 496, RadiantCowbells wrote:Holy fuck has anyone else noticed that in spite of BP claiming a scumread on Fragger ALL HE HAS DONE this game is make reachy pushes on every single person that's been pushing the wagon, aka myself, Accountant, and AA?

Don't think I've pushed Accountant. I'm townreading her. (Either that, or I don't know what a "push" is :P).

@Frozen Angel this game is a guaranteed 10:3 setup, as stated in the OP.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #501 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:45 pm

Post by BNL »

Actually, I've been kinda ignoring Fraggernaut now, not sure why, but probably because of his PR soft.

Also I wanna analyse this post again.

In post 60, Vedith wrote:
In post 56, BNL wrote:VOTE: Vedith

Hasn't done much scumhunting so far; been IIOAing, answering rhetorical questions, commenting on posts rather than actually contributing.

I'm not scum hunting in the first 2 pages of the game :giggle:
Get out of here! XD

When I point out to many people that they are not scumhunting and shitposting, they counterattack me for the same reason, but Vedith instead admits so and gives an excuse. Vedith, can you explain why?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #503 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by BNL »

@RC why should I push Fraggernaut if he is not my strongest scum read?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #508 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:22 pm

Post by BNL »

BTW what is "pushing" someone? Sorry but I need to know this.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #510 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by BNL »

Thanks, but from his post, I would like to have RC's definition of "pushing" as I certainly haven't voted anyone on Fraggernaut's wagon apart from AA.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #511 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:14 am

Post by BNL »

In post 496, RadiantCowbells wrote:Holy fuck has anyone else noticed that in spite of BP claiming a scumread on Fragger ALL HE HAS DONE this game is make reachy pushes on every single person that's been pushing the wagon, aka myself, Accountant, and AA?

OK RC, actually you are waaaaaaay exaggerating in this post. Firstly, I didn't make reachy pushes on EVERY one on the wagon, as I have just said. Next, have you ISO'd me? Saying that's all I have done in the game is a really huge generalisation.

Maybe you are just unhappy that I labeled you as scummy due to the shitposting you did early in the game, and are reacting under pressure. Now I have realised shitposting isn't scummy, and your scummyness has lowered because of that realisation.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #522 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:59 am

Post by BNL »

In post 519, Vedith wrote:
In post 512, Keyser Söze wrote:Hmm. A naked read list - I smell a shade of opportunism here. Show me why your town-reads are town.

I don't need to show you anything.
I've given the town list, even if I am lynched/killed they are still there for you to work on.

How are people supposed to work with your list if you are really town, but don't give explanation of your reads?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #534 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:17 am

Post by BNL »

I think that Keyser Soze is quite likely town. How he is devoted to the game, and analysing the game as a whole is something a townie will want to do. Also his analyses do seem very well thought out, quite reasonable and original too.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #572 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:29 am

Post by BNL »

OK, so it has been agreed on that Fraggernaut has soft claimed a PR. So I would like to ask everyone, do you believe his soft claim, and do you think he should be lynched today, and do you think he should be unwagobed?

Personally I think I lean towards believing, but if he doesn't die tonight he is more likely to be scum. (Of course now I've mentioned it scum would avoid this, but I need to be fair so I need to give my own personal opinion)
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #575 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:32 am

Post by BNL »

In post 570, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 567, Accountant wrote:Keyser, why is your vote still on fuzzy?

Wait a minute, why
shouldn't
my vote be on TheFuzzylogic99? :giggle:

514: Vedith scum lean
515: Fuzzy null-scum lean

Not that I disagree with you, but this is why it is perceived that you are contradicting yourself. (Key is still town though)
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #578 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:41 am

Post by BNL »

In post 577, Vedith wrote:
In post 575, BNL wrote:Key is still town though

Then why is it an issue?

Just pointing out why people don't understand his Fuzzy vote.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #636 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 635, PatientZer0 wrote:*therefore i am scum now* should be inbetween scum and my are you fucking serious face.... on that note how do you edit posts?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #637 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 635, PatientZer0 wrote:*therefore i am scum now* should be inbetween scum and my are you fucking serious face.... on that note how do you edit posts?

You can't edit posts. Only the mod can.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #646 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by BNL »

To be honest, I think that I would give Fragger a pass for Today only, and look to lynch him on day two. If Fraggernaut is really a Mafia, then delaying his lynch is just delaying, but not completely avoiding. On the other hand, if Frag is a town PR, there is no reason for Mafia not to kill him tonight as it could interfere with the Mafia's win objective, and Frag could then outright claim to prove himself town. However, if many people insist on lynching Fraggernaut today, I won't mind too much either.

Will address Accountant's post soon (probably in my next post)
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #661 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Post by BNL »

@Accountant

BlockyMan hasn't actually stated why I'm scum. The only thing he says that is anywhere close is disagreeing with me about Fragger adding content. He also states that I am not his top scumread, just the one has a possibility of being lynched. This is scummy behaviour. I would really like Blocky to post more.

Slandaar gives why he thinks I'm scum from 339 and 590. I don't really like 339, on how he singled out my post among all the activity that has happened (I trust Slandy is following the game). He explains in 354 that it was "an unnecessary question", but I don't like how he chooses to attack me, and not address the other fluff posted by others. Then in 590 he says he wants to lynch me due to my town read on Keyser due to him analysing the game. Honestly, this feels like a policy lynch as it is not that I am scummy, but just due to my poor reads of someone else. To be honest I am quite new here and don't exactly know what exactly is pro-town and what is scummy, and think pushing the game is pro town when it is not necessarily so. But I think a scum lynch is better than a policy lynch. Also needs to post more.

ErrantPB is about between Blocky and Slandaar. Like Blocky because he voted me even though I'm not a strong scumread, like Slaandar due to my poor reading of people. And like both, being a lurker.

RadiantCowbells is interesting. He says that all I've been doing is pushing the others on the Fraggernaut wagon. As this is an overgeneralisation, I would just focus on the main points where I attack him and All Alone. I do know that my attack on RC now is not that true due to mixing up fluff with IIOA. And I think All Alone is scum due to scum meta. Again, my ignorance against Fragger is due to his soft claim.

Fraggernaut also sort of attacks me with his reads list, saying that my attack on him posting fluff is both wrong and a repeat of Accountant. Firstly, if I thought that he was really posting fluff, I would point it out, regardless of whether this was pointed out already by others. Also his attack on me not answering his questions earlier is really a null point, as I have addressed, is due to time zone differences. I was sleeping all the way from #105 to my small conversation with blocky. Then during that conversation, I only had that amount of time, not good enough to give a thorough read and definitely not a thorough response, just simple posts like those with Blocky. Then I had no internet access until I address Fragger's questions, except for the occational times where have only 5-10 minutes to catch up. The post where I ask where his questions are is because the questions are so scattered it was not easy to find them.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #663 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by BNL »

Also I'd like to point out that most of the people voting me are lurkers. I think there is probably one scum in the lurkers voting me. There HAS to be something up with that.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #678 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:38 am

Post by BNL »

Honestly Accountant I don't actually understand what you mean when you said "telling you why I shouldn't be lynched", which I interpret as "why I'm not scum". I think that it is not possible for a person to explain why he himself is town, and anyone who does so is scummy; instead, he has to get people to townread him.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #682 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:14 am

Post by BNL »

In post 680, Accountant wrote:You have been accused of opportunistic wagon hopping - why is this accusation wrong?

Don't see where I'm opportunistic wagon hopping. Every vote I've placed so far is either the first or second vote on a wagon.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #723 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by BNL »

Eh, I think turbolynching is bad, so I want to know why he thinks turbolynching is acceptable.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #732 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:10 am

Post by BNL »

In post 731, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 729, All Alone wrote:I don't do read lists. I keep my focus and attention where I think they're most useful.

But what if Fraggernaut flips town? There'll be nothing else on your ISO. If you are lynched/NK'd it'd be best if you share your reads and thoughts on
everyone

To add on, AA also refused to give a reads list in my game with him.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #733 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:10 am

Post by BNL »

^When he was scum
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #814 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:55 am

Post by BNL »

Gonna iso Fragger and Vedith, and vote who I think is more scummy. I am leaning towards voting Fraggernaut as he has claimed PR but doesn't want so say exactly what it is, making me more inclined to believe it is fake.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #815 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:58 am

Post by BNL »

By the way I wanted to post that immediately after 808, but my WiFi failed at that time, I don't know why.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #819 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:22 am

Post by BNL »

In post 818, Accountant wrote:After doing some reading:
Bullet is now on the acceptable lynch list.

Why? The WiFi fail is genuine.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #827 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:56 am

Post by BNL »

VOTE: Fraggernaut

I know my vote is still on All Alone. Yes, I still think All Alone is a viable lynch, as his meta in this game is somewhat similar to the game I played with him as my newbie game.

I know my intent to vote Fraggernaut is contradictory with what I said earlier. However, I see that if Accountant is intending to Vig Fragger tonight, my initial plan of whether Mafia would kill Fragger tonight is going to fail. I also am scumreading Fragger now due to him just claiming a general Power Role instead of his actual role, which is beneficial for scum but detrimental for town. Also I know this would look bad on me as I am currently tied with Fragger for the longest wagon, and voting Fragger seems like a desprate counterwagon, but this is my current genuine biggest scumread in Accountant's lynch pool, what am I to do?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #831 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:09 am

Post by BNL »

In post 828, Accountant wrote:Bullet, Fragger claimed doc. Does this change your opinion?

Dont see where he did.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #841 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:30 am

Post by BNL »

"I'll protect you tonight"

Oh
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #845 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:48 am

Post by BNL »

*sigh*
Not only scum play survivalistic, you know.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #849 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:07 am

Post by BNL »

In post 845, BNL wrote:*sigh*
Not only scum play survivalistic, you know.

I really hope you guys know that apart from scum trying to avoid getting lynched, PRs also try to avoid the lynch as far as possible without claiming :facepalm:
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #864 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:28 am

Post by BNL »

Accountant after all these role claims, what is your new lynch poolM
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #921 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by BNL »

I claim
Tracker
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #923 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by BNL »

:facepalm:
Wow, didnt realise the counter claim.
Well, too late, but I'm really a tracker.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #926 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by BNL »

Also I'll probably not be around for until one hour before deadline.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1361 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by BNL »

I figured out that there was something behind Frozen Angel hammering too much.

Yeah good job, scum team.

(I also didn't like how RC was lurking at the massclaim)
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1362 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by BNL »

Seem like a potential scum perfect victory if Expedience wasn't caught by the Watcher
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1364 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by BNL »

Yeah Fragger's soft claim caused all the PRs to die early.

Did I do anything wrong? Surely a PR wouldn't let himself get lynched, especially on Day 1. I guess I was indeed being too survivalistic. (I tried to avoid claiming for as long as possible as I haven't managed to use an ability before and I wanted to, but that ended up even worse for the town)
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1381 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:00 am

Post by BNL »

Btw this game is breakable. If only the Tracker claims, Mafia cannot do anything about it, even with the Strongman. Ofc the Role Cop can find the protective roles faster. (Counting Watcher as protective here, as its similar to Doctor)
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1384 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:34 am

Post by BNL »

Town Watcher? Definitely favours town.

If only the massclaim didn't happen day one...
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1389 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by BNL »

Accountant, why did you vote me at the end even though Fraggernaut has been counterclaimed?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1392 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:52 am

Post by BNL »

In post 1390, Accountant wrote:
In post 1389, BNL wrote:Accountant, why did you vote me at the end even though Fraggernaut has been counterclaimed?

iirc I needed a lynch, no lynch and we'd have no info, at least lynching you would give you something. I tried to push a fragger lynch until the very end

Did you see Fraggernaut's counterclaim?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1395 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:15 am

Post by BNL »

-.- I have been a Town Tracker 2 times (out of 2 times), so I'm really disappointed to not be able to use my power role again. Can't really blame scum for furthering their wincon, though.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1397 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:30 am

Post by BNL »

Yeah what has happened doesn't affect what will happen, I was just saying that I'm disappointed
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1400 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by BNL »

Fraggernaut, I think you should read this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64420
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1402 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by BNL »

Accountant do you think lynching a claimed PR is better than No Lynch?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1407 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:30 am

Post by BNL »

In post 1405, Accountant wrote:
In post 1402, BNL wrote:Accountant do you think lynching a claimed PR is better than No Lynch?

When there are 7 claimed PRs in a 13 player game? Absolutely.

Did you even see the Counterclaim?
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1409 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:04 am

Post by BNL »

@Accountant still wanna know why you didn't lynch the counterclaimed guy.

@Fraggernaut a softclaim is still a claim.
GTKAS - BNL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”