MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:26 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Golden's reactions are scummy as hell.

shows they want to vote Roleplay but want to hold back their vote for some reason.
is also awkward. After been shown logic that is obviously a joke, they can't think logically apparently, and just sheepishly agree with Dwlee.
makes me think golden might just be scum alone rather than with Roleplay. After all this about "not voting them out" Golden is suddenly willing to put a player at L-1?
But then he posts a few minutes later; where did he go in six minutes that would enable him to post that? It also quotes Dwlee so it was definitely not started before 2:23 or even later.
VOTE: golden007
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:53 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 79, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 76, MarioManiac4 wrote:Golden's reactions are scummy as hell.

shows they want to vote Roleplay but want to hold back their vote for some reason.
makes me think golden might just be scum alone rather than with Roleplay. After all this about "not voting them out" Golden is suddenly willing to put a player at L-1?

I like golden007's style:

:giggle:

I think I'm dying. :lol:
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:55 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 80, supercool898 wrote:
In post 54, Keyser Söze wrote:Ladies and gentlemen. No more early roleclaims or
'I am confirmed town'
posts.

In post 55, Dwlee99 wrote:Trust me, I am a doctor.

Why would you claim doc at this point in the game??? You are good as dead!

Also I have a question for golden009 (and anybody else who wants to answer): What is your experience with the game of Mafia?

Super, I think Dwlee's not actually claiming doctor. :P
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:59 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 77, RolePlay25 wrote:I like you, I understand your logic!

What do you think of the villain dwlee?

Not really sure. I'm leaning towards town as I'm not 100% sure he would be ballsy enough to claim OMGUS with a game filled with new players; they might not think he's joking and pressure him hard because the wiki lists it as a scumtell. His reaction test seems town-motivated enough; a newbscum could have easily given up their identity since they don't really know about twilight trolling.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:14 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 88, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 85, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 77, RolePlay25 wrote:I like you, I understand your logic!

What do you think of the villain dwlee?

Not really sure. I'm leaning towards town as I'm not 100% sure he would be ballsy enough to claim OMGUS with a game filled with new players; they might not think he's joking and pressure him hard because the wiki lists it as a scumtell. His reaction test seems town-motivated enough; a newbscum could have easily given up their identity since they don't really know about twilight trolling.

Would not his preemptive noting of his own villainous behavior serve to deflect people from the consequences of his own villainous behavior?

I do understand the reaction test, based on the behavior of a villain in another game, so that makes sense to me. Perhaps I would unwittingly think I was slain, and reveal my villainous intent? It is a weak argument that he is a good guy, but all arguments this early must by their very nature be weak. Still, I do not give credence.

I have another question! Supercool has voted me ostensibly because he did not believe my "claim". In post he dislikes my play because of some claim, he believes it is hiding a villainous intent. But in post he believes a doctor claim implicitly! It is interesting! It is not enough for me to change my suspicions yet, but I am confused at the inconsistency. If he believes that the evil men would shoot a claimed doctor then should he not ignore the claim? It feels as if he is trying to determine if Dwlee is a veteran!

This would make them most certainly not evil together, unless evil has concocted a plot beyond my ken, so it is confusing! But it is also inconsistent!

My theory is that supercool wasn't serious. I think the doctor claim was made as a joke by Dwlee 99.99% and I think it was clear a player would not claim a PR so early in the game.
I have a question for you; what do you think about Golden? Detail is preferable. This goes for everyone else, too.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:16 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 103, golden009 wrote:
In post 81, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 79, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 76, MarioManiac4 wrote:Golden's reactions are scummy as hell.

I like golden007's style:

:giggle:

I think I'm dying. :lol:

Who is this Golden007 you speak of? In all seriousness, Roleplay had only two posts at , and despite my hunch, two posts, IMO, is not enough to make a reliable scumread. However, after Page 3, I felt like that was enough to vote Roleplay. That it was L-1 was something I realized (erroneously) after my vote. I'm just as interested with the fakequickhammer as you are, TBH. I'd like to ask Dwlee about that "reaction test".

In terms of experience, I come on here about every six months, make a new account, completely forget about my other accounts, play a game, and then lose interest again. So in other words, I'm rusty.

So why don't you vote your non-reliable scumread?
What did you feel tipped the scales enough to make an L-1 vote?
Do you remember the names of any previous accounts? This could be helpful.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:38 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I'm here, had some rl trouble earlier today, catching up.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:44 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 177, Dwlee99 wrote:This Keyser is almost definitely town.

Yup.
And Roleplay is almost certainly town too due to their not caring about their playstyle being stuck at. Sticking to your guns is generally a town trait and the desperate wanting of being listened to seemed town too.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:00 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 227, acryon wrote:
In post 223, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 177, Dwlee99 wrote:This Keyser is almost definitely town.

Yup.
And Roleplay is almost certainly town too due to their not caring about their playstyle being stuck at. Sticking to your guns is generally a town trait and the desperate wanting of being listened to seemed town too.

In terms of his playstyle, it's actually a detriment to the town since it makes things harder to understand and adds noise. That being said, I don't think either town or scum are more likely to employ it, but I would say if anything backing off and playing normally would be the town trait, as it would show a desire to work together with the town and clear up communication.

Nah, I like it.
All you American folks can't understand true old English like I.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:25 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I'm going to look at golden right now. I'm trying to analyse more in-depth this game which gives less content but better content.
- tries to jump onto Dwlee's quickhammer as scummy- he says "from my experience" which is weird because he claims to basically be a newbie. I would like links.
- he keeps on complaining about the quickhammer gambit even now. There is a reason he is still focusing mainly on it, and I don't know what it is.
+- these posts feel like active-lurking (posts just to seem like you're not lurking.)
gives me a similar vibe, in that most of the questions here don't really try to figure aligment.
- This isn't a case so I'd like to point out that if RC wasn't RC he'd have a point. Not sure if town-movitated or jumping onto someone who looks like an easy target.

I'm still happy with my vote here and do not see any better wagons. If anyone is here and would like me to take a closer look at another player, I would be glad to do that.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:20 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Hello everybody.
Over the weekend my activity should improve.
Mocks are getting in the way.

Keyser makes a good point about my questions. Golden is the right wagon and it shouldn't be abandoned.
My playstyle this game is to focus on logic first and foremost disregarding gur for the most part. This causes me to focus on a player. If I see a request I will almost always try and do it ASAP.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:58 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 406, bji wrote:
In post 404, MarioManiac4 wrote:Hello everybody.
Over the weekend my activity should improve.
Mocks are getting in the way.

Keyser makes a good point about my questions. Golden is the right wagon and it shouldn't be abandoned.
My playstyle this game is to focus on logic first and foremost disregarding gur for the most part. This causes me to focus on a player. If I see a request I will almost always try and do it ASAP.

But I completely destroyed the case against Golden in post . Even Keyser gave up on Golden after that. Why are you still voting Golden? Why is anybody still voting Golden?

Because consistency is not always town and he didn't actually explain voting Roleplay at L-1. Don't have a clue what you were talking about on that point.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:58 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 417, bji wrote:
In post 413, MarioManiac4 wrote:
Because consistency is not always town and he didn't actually explain voting Roleplay at L-1. Don't have a clue what you were talking about on that point.

1. You're attempting to reverse the burden of proof. The claim was that he is scum because of a perceived inconsistency. Are you a) admitting that he wasn't inconsistent, or b) trying to argue that he's scum because he was consistent?

2. He explained his L-2 vote on RolePlay in post .

3. What point don't you have a clue about? I'll be happy to explain further.

1. I'm arguing scum and town are usually consistent but being inconsistent is more likely to come from scum.
2. No, he just says "oh the reason is on page three, happy hunting boys"
3. The point where he "explains himself" which is the same one addressed in 2.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:58 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 477, golden009 wrote:Short post because I actually need to get work done:

I didn't really know about RC's meta before this game. May I have some evidence that this is just "RC being RC" and not scum fluff and nothing posts?

Answer my questions, please.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:59 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 469, Keyser Söze wrote:RadiantCowbells's ISO:
Spoiler:
In post 9, RadiantCowbells wrote:HOLABOLA

VOTE: TheCow
In post 35, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey guys, I'm town.
In post 44, RadiantCowbells wrote:HAS REVEALED AS LE INNOCENT CHILD CAPPUCINO

pls -pm 11 your roles.
In post 50, RadiantCowbells wrote:As confirmed town I demand everyone follow my vote.

VOTE: JFSF
In post 122, RadiantCowbells wrote:RC is confirmed town and not required to engage in any scumhunting shenanigans as a result.
In post 124, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Dayvig Dwlee99

That's what you get for asking so many questions.
In post 127, RadiantCowbells wrote:I suspect that RC may be softing vig.
In post 130, RadiantCowbells wrote:I hear the voices when I'm dreaming.

I thought I heard them say
In post 141, RadiantCowbells wrote:You can just go ahead and vote me.

There's really no need to make this giant wallpost to say that you want to vote le RadiantCowbells.
In post 143, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Keyser, you seem to think that I'm legitimately claiming dayvig.

Why?

In fact, I have trouble at all comprehending that anyone could believe my claim sincere.

VOTE: KeyserSoze
In post 146, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm cop as well yo.

I'm sorry, am I taking up your precious time?
In post 148, RadiantCowbells wrote:Of Keyser's? No, he seems pretty serious to me.

Of mine, well damn straight sonny.
In post 151, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because why, because I was right about BBT scum?

I'm not sure what I would even have done in 1662 to upset you.
In post 164, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, I legitimately have no idea what I did to upset you.

If you can fill me in, I can try to avoid doing it this game.
In post 347, RadiantCowbells wrote:
VOTE: Neumune

339 is a very scum motivated post.
In post 460, RadiantCowbells wrote:OH SHIT.

SHOTS FIRED.

I have highlighted red the only 2 posts that tell me he is concerned about finding out who is scum and who is town.
I am now faced with the dilemna:

Why should RadiantCowbells get special treatment? I ask myself: "If someone else behaved this way, you would have voted for them you hypocritical f**k*r!"

OK.
Let's lynch this, if faced with a NO LYNCH.

Why wouldn't you lynch
anyone
if faced with a no-lynch, per say?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:30 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 486, TheCow wrote:RC is looking like a shitter this game. I don't see why he'd act the way he is if he were working towards his wincon as any faction. That being the case, I'd be cool with a PL if we somehow don't execute a proper lynch. As it stands, burgerking is a real possibility, depending on whether or not he responds to his prod.

I have this really weird feeling this is Cow trying to push on an easy target!
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:47 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

@Keyser; I'm allowed to play with whatever style I wish to play with at any time. In Newbie 1658 (Mafia in Plain Sight) my ply was less emotional and more reasoned. I can't talk about most of my recent games but gradually changing meta isn't a scumtell.
I don't think you've been actively
pushing
for RC's lynch. I think TC has.

Think of it like this. If you no-lynch, the scum get to privately choose the lynch, and then no-kill, losing you a mislynch and a valuable confirmation the player you're townreading yet is being scumread is town.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:15 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 508, Dwlee99 wrote:What does that last pargraph have to do with anything? Think of what like that, mario?

Keyser said he won't help a lynch if otherwise we won't get a lynch but he thinks the player is town.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:48 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Sorry. Life is bad.
I don't think Golden will have posted anything to discourage my read. Let's find out!
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:52 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 783, golden009 wrote:
In post 555, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 478, golden009 wrote:If I see sufficient evidence on that front, then I'll unvote.

Found sufficient evidence?

I think so. In scum games RC tends to self-meta more. However, meta can be changed. As Keyser said, I'd prefer RC over nobody, but both of the current wagons have legitimate reasons. UNVOTE: RadiantCowbells

IMO, talking about your own meta seems to be a slight (
slight
) scumtell. Saying that "I couldn't be scum, scum me does this" indicates that you are aware of your own meta, and being aware of meta can mean changing meta.

Also, loving the Frozen Angel drama. Not going to vote her, but I'd like to see where this goes in my reading.

Oh go away scum.
Stop blatantly keeping your options open and stop with the "self-meta is scummy" thing. I can name multiple times in which scum have said that, if I can find them. You clearly already know about it which is why you decided to bold "slight" hoping it wouldn't be seen as that much of a scumtell if seen.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:56 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 805, golden009 wrote:
In post 795, Frozen Angel wrote:also golden I asked you about your reads and your responding yays?! :/

Where did you ask me about it?

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:58 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Off the top of my head we have Firebringer from Pun Mafia, BBT from Numbers Mafia and tn from Flower Festival
Let's see how many more I can remember
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:03 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Oh Sakura and Aeronaut did it in Flower Festival too
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:10 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

This is nonsense.
Gladiate golden009

I wouldn't do this if you would pay ANY attention to Golden.
Instead it's all the FA show when the emotion is the opposite of scummy.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:39 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 833, golden009 wrote:Also, Mariomaniac has been tunneling me literally the entire game, even after I answered your questions.

Technically, I was only lying about the gladiate.
I still was of the opinion that I would see more focus on Golden and people would start looking at him.

This post is complete BS. You avoid my last post and dismiss me as "tunnelling" as if that somehow makes you town.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:44 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 869, Frozen Angel wrote:MM are you following the game ? whats your read on ari ?

Aristophanes isn't playing. I literally just saw a VC, so you couldn't even convince me he replaced in. Nice try :P
I'm trying to follow. Not doing great but I have a scumread I'm quite sure on so it's good there.

Pedit: OK, I noticed you bought the gladiate and voted golden but then voted acry. Why's that/
Pedit2: oh lol. literally no idea. it's hard to read acry, i'll take a deep look at the case.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:00 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 874, golden009 wrote:
In post 868, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 833, golden009 wrote:Also, Mariomaniac has been tunneling me literally the entire game, even after I answered your questions.

Technically, I was only lying about the gladiate.
I still was of the opinion that I would see more focus on Golden and people would start looking at him.

This post is complete BS. You avoid my last post and dismiss me as "tunnelling" as if that somehow makes you town.

You mean this post?

In post 821, MarioManiac4 wrote:This is nonsense.
Gladiate golden009

I wouldn't do this if you would pay ANY attention to Golden.
Instead it's all the FA show when the emotion is the opposite of scummy.

What am I supposed to say about that? Some people are emotional about mafia. I'm not.

The post before that.
You know, the one you
didn't
acknowledge.

The case on acryon is that he wouldn't be stupid enough to believe bji. This would mean you're proposing a Bji/Acryon team, or the accusation makes no sense.
So if the bji/acryon interactions don't look like buddies, we can assume the case is wrong.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:41 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

wow okay.
Can we hold the ball for a moment?
Roleplay is town. Frozen Angel is town.
Golden009 is not town.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:38 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I'm not even sure what the VC is.
But it's not like RC hasn't lied about being cop before as town :P
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I'm not gonna lie.
I want to vote Titus and end today.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:21 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

VOTE: golden
Really, RC?
I've seen that you fakeclaimed cop in a New York and did not completely trust it here, but seeing as it is D2 and we have no advantage I thought you wouldn't fakeclaim here.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:14 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1310, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1307, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: golden
Really, RC?
I've seen that you fakeclaimed cop in a New York and did not completely trust it here, but seeing as it is D2 and we have no advantage I thought you wouldn't fakeclaim here.

Huge difference in the scenarios.

In the NY, the entire scum team was hard defending each other the entire game and town was being idiots.

I had to do it, and my doing it garnered town the win; the entire scum team was so hard entwined (fakeclaiming innos on each other even) that they forfeited as a result of my guilty.

Here, it was purely a reaction test and I never intended to see Titus lynched from it.

I didn't know it was a reaction test though.
For all I knew you might have just had a very strong scumread.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:27 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

So this is actually as weird as hell. There are seventy pages. Enough to have strong reads.
Yet I don't. I'm going to try and express this in the best way I can.

golden- yeah. everyone's probably grown tired of my read on this slot already.

frozen- the lynch is pointing in this direction away. FA is obviously emotional in this game and I don't feel like it's a scumfake but my thoughts is it's like cop and miller. rc claims ascetic, fa retracts because it's known that it can't be true. convenient for sure. it was apparently because of a strong townread on rc. anyone could say that and i don't feel like town frozen would do that for so long just to make a townread seem town?

dwlee- welp. This slot is occupied by a player who generally uses one or two lines. it's a playstyle and everyone plays their own, but i can't read it. it could be genuine thoughts, it could be scum. not many of his posts are read-focused and although low-content can happen sometimes it feels coated here.
however, something resonates in me thinking "this is what my play used to be like as town." speculation, narrow, but a sense of... enthusiasm, that doesn't seem to come from scum very often.

roleplay- the temperment switch doesn't seem made up. at the point where he starts getting pissed off, he is reacting to bji and acryon's theory. you can feel it in RP's tone that he steadily holds that disdain in subsequent interactions related to the subject. golden also called him scum because he wasn't the nightkill. that seems to be the reason he wasn't killed.

radiantcowbells- well f*. not sure why an ascetic wouldn't claim. might be cancelled out by a bp (although ascetic claims can still get shot.) yet i don't see how rc's day one shows ANY desire to be nightkilled. nor do i see a bp claiming in such a scenario. i think the explanation was the meatworld, which ended up being why rc claimed cop. it's possible, although this would be utterly mindblowing, that rc is bussing, and needs a reason to not die, which is why the ascetic claim was chosen. no other rc!scum scenario really makes much sense to me.

acryon- for all the read i have on it this slot may as well have zero posts. i know i should have one. however, i do not. the way he talks does remind me of a town player trying to hold back aggressiveness to help the town. too many scumreads to want to lynch this.

bji- mostly see above. bji is the opposite of frozen, a stale player. harder to read that type. i do feel the thought process that leads him to believe rc is scum, even though i believe rc is town myself. i also get his idea of scum working to sow confusion. it happened in we the purple 2. i'm going to take these thoughts as town for now.

Neumune- .-.

cow- arrrrgh this slot is hard asf to read. no reasons. intentionally hard to read, i think. he's probably scum with fa and golden.

mala- .-.

*turn on literate mode*
So I think the scumteam is Golden, FA and TheCow at the moment. neumune is probably the best backup, followed by mala/neu/rc?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:43 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

FA.
There was turning back.
You managed to turn back after it was proven you had the report. You could have said ANYTHING. ANYTHING would have been better than misleading the town. You could have called it a reaction test (lying is bad but that doesn't give false information) , you could have admitted you used your scumhunting to find he was town.
Your play here rings of Fraggernaut in Bringer Mafia.
let's see what was said there, can't remember.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:46 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Curiously enough, you said nothing on the matter.
Can you explain what you thought of Fraggernaut there? Your softclaim-play seems to be taken from him quite a bit.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:46 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1772, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1770, acryon wrote:If people are just saying and doing whatever when they are drunk, do you not see how that destroys the whole purpose of the game? How can you read anyone if that is a viable excuse?

Are you punishing me for that? I said I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm really really really sorry. But it has no relation to the situation at hand.

I did something. believe it or not it was a true fact. if you can find a scum slip I will gladly die. if you just want to lynch me because of the fake claim your an idiot who is policy lynching. (if your town)

"if you can find a scum slip"
implying it is possible for you to scumslip, therefore you aren't town.
How ironic. :P
VOTE: Frozen Angel
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:51 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1775, Frozen Angel wrote:the point is I'm not scum so there is no scum slip to be found! :|

nope.
you said "if you can find a scum slip i will be happy to get lynched"
this isn't you saying that there is no scumslip. this is scum-frustration at getting caught for bad reasons.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:53 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

at this point, you have;
a. said that if they find a scumslip they can lynch you.
b. said your lynch is dumb.
c. said you deserve your lynch.

Not really buying it.
Sorry.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:03 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1779, MarioManiac4 wrote:at this point, you have;
a. said that if they find a scumslip they can lynch you.
b. said your lynch is dumb.
c. said you deserve your lynch.

Not really buying it.
Sorry.

Data.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:03 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1777, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1775, Frozen Angel wrote:the point is I'm not scum so there is no scum slip to be found! :|

nope.
you said "if you can find a scum slip i will be happy to get lynched"
this isn't you saying that there is no scumslip. this is scum-frustration at getting caught for bad reasons.

Data!
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:07 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1786, Frozen Angel wrote:the fact that if you find a scum slip about someone (anyone) you can suggest to lynch that is a data for lynching me?

or the fact your not buying that I'm frustrated-town atm ?

data:
a set of information describing the contents, format, and structure of a database and the relationship between its elements, used to control access to and manipulation of the database.

basically, in this scenario, data is information that leads to a player's guilt, i would think. i genuinely believe that it's a scumslip and your changing viewpoint about your lynch makes it hard to view you as town.

sorry if i'm being rude.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:15 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

have posted all my current thoughts on bji. not many, but it's hard to read players like arc and him.

FA, how am I playing with words? You asked me a question and I answered it. I don't believe your explanation for the scumslip, I don't believe you would rather be lynched later, possibly when it's lylo, than now (which is likely also thought out).
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:29 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

ugh.
i'll let you read over that one more time and see what's wrong with it.
i need to try and keep my cool right now.

PEDIT: AND WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK THIS IS LYNCH ALL LIARS?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:47 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I...
don't really see many holes within that logic. a bp, doc and rb would just squish scum and probably wouldn't pass review.
VOTE: RC

@FA; Let's start with a script of the first point.
Mario: This is a scumslip.
FA: No the point was there is no scumslip.
Mario: No that's bogus because that isn't the tone of this at all.
FA: I've disproved your point. lol go away your reasoning is absurd and your vote SUCKS oje;lko'fijpohjs;p'v;i
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:51 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1806, acryon wrote:Holding my vote because I don't want to put RC to L-1.

Last time I checked 5 votes wasn't L-1 here.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:54 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1808, acryon wrote:
In post 1807, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1806, acryon wrote:Holding my vote because I don't want to put RC to L-1.

Last time I checked 5 votes wasn't L-1 here.

Well you are incorrect, because it takes 6 to lynch so 5 is L-1.

ok, sorry. was thinking of another game.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:16 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1830, TheCow wrote:Titus, who's RC scum with?

[you, golden, frozen]
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:26 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1832, TheCow wrote:
In post 1831, MarioManiac4 wrote:

[you, golden, frozen]

Hi Titus, how are you doing today?

I answered the question because I don't see why you only wanted Titus to answer. :)
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1902 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:40 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

wow ok.
i'm still shocked that we had a townie that decided that it was a good idea to fakeclaim a result, retract your real role, then fakeclaim once more AND didn't know the difference between a game that lasts twenty minutes and one that lasts two months.

golden is still a decent vote. not confident on arc!scum at all. the case is "he believed LaL" when his brain was likely just wired to think that way.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Dwlee please.
Give me a reason why RC's "case" makes me scum.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I don't think your case on arc is good.
You're saying he's scum for role fish ing when IIRC you had already drawn the NK. Trying hard to lynch you isn't scummy, I'm town and I've done that with golden.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1917 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

But if the scum already were already going to NK you, why wouldn't he want the role info a day early?

You are arguing a logical fallacy means scum. Not even close.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:40 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1919, Frozen Angel wrote:first there is something we call WIFOM. why town PR's don't mass claim for fun every game?

second he kept push and push that lead to RC full claim. was the beneficial for town?

third are you sirious about the logical fallacy thing? its scum tool to manipulate town. and you just wanna ignore it? and you wanted to lynch because of the lie? give me a break!

1. To avoid the NK. Which you weren't doing.
2. That's terrible logic. How was he to know that his push was going to lead to a claim?
3. No, it's bad logic that doesn't work. Like #2. And how can you NOT see the logic behind the RC lynch? After fakeclaiming, don't fakeclaim again. People will assume you are telling the truth as you are ending a gambit. Simple logic.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:19 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Roleplay.
Why did you get replaced.
You were the only bit of sanity in this whole game of illogical madness.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Arc. Bji. Someone just come in and talk and make sense.
Going to do the best I can on mobile to look at FA's reads and seeing if the OMGUS was always there.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

OK, firstly does anyone gave a read on Mala and what is it?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:06 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1929, MarioManiac4 wrote:OK, firstly does anyone gave a read on Mala and what is it?

I'll take the fact this was ignored as evidence against Mala.
Now I have to ask; does anyone townread Golden? Because it seems like everyone is ignoring these players, and going after others.

(I basically concur with Bji.)

On the other hand; the same also applies to Dwlee. All 4 can't be scum. So I'd like these players to find an actual scumread.

VOTE: TheCow

This is currently the best vote. This player isn't even trying and skating on thicker ice than Mala and Golden who seem to be trying at least a little.
I think RP was town but the push against Mala rather than Cow could be due to them being buddies together. Golden/Dwlee would probably make most sense as No. 3, not completely ruling out FA.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:24 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Why would I when you are accusing me of being extremely likely Mafia if arc is and I'm Town?
Do you have any other theories outside MM/arc?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:30 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Cow get in here.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:32 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Can we PLEASE lynch this?
Please?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:38 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1952, TheCow wrote:I'm obvtown lynchbait. Please no.

I would make a case but heck I don't even need one. I'm out.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:43 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

How. Do. You. Not. Vote. Cow.
Obvious refuge in audacity is obvious.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:03 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Your case on arc doesn't convince me he's scum, even if his play hasn't been optimal (my play hasn't exactly been great.)
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:16 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I don't want Cow, an active lurker who has given less than the others halves, in LYLO for the WIFOM alone. Even though the WIFOM is pretty obviously planted intentionally.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:40 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1975, bji wrote:
In post 1972, MarioManiac4 wrote:I don't want Cow, an active lurker who has given less than the others halves, in LYLO for the WIFOM alone. Even though the WIFOM is pretty obviously planted intentionally.

At this point in the game, we need more than this kind of weak reasoning. We need to have strong reasons for a vote, and this isn't one. Tomorrow we're in LYLO if we don't lynch scum tonight.

Going back to ancient history, this is the reason that RolePlay's post was stupid. Lynching town is not free, you only have so many "misses" before you're in a bad position, and we get one more miss before we're in that bad position.

How do you EVER hope to read TC, apart from the scummy WIFOM planted? He admitted to active-lurking totally. That's immediately more scummy than your Dwlee case already.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:44 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Mala has done a bit, golden is new and trying... TC on the other hand has no redeeming qualities. Scum is right there.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:50 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

No. You won't tell me your read on anyone else, so why am I expected to do that?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:21 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1988, Frozen Angel wrote:You want my read on who? Ask me I'm right here

Everyone.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:31 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

OK. My read on arc is null, lean town so far. There is probably a language barrier between us because you seem really convinced by this case.
(If you were scum you'd also want to make a good case to 200%-strength scum read someone.)
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:36 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

So the case is that he tried to solve town PR's?
Would he have not already known he needed to kill you, the PR claim left standing? I don't think this part of the case is that indicative of alignment.
And how can you argue arc has tried to stay away from. danger more than someone who has said nothing?
I'll check his FA push D1.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:37 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

What makes TC Townier than golden?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:41 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

FA, bji, you guys interested in a golden wagon? arc isn't dying today, there aren't the votes.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

guys let's make post 2016 at midnight
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:30 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

You think anything will be accomplished today?
Because I sure don't.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:40 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

BUT DWLEE
THIS GAME MIGHT HAVE HAD SOME VALUE IN MAFIASCUM
UNTIL YOU POSTED THAT
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2021 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:46 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Dwlee you're here.
Can you vote Cow?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:54 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1990, Frozen Angel wrote:Rp was pretty like town

bji can be a scary scum

I think mala was town

Acryon is definetly scum

Dweele looks like town

Cow is null

you are null (slightly town) - but I'm looking you carefully because you were RC read

and golden had sone nothing townie in this whole game so yeah scum lean

FEE FI FO FUM, YOU BETTER RUN AND HIDE
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION

will look through tc
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:57 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 95, TheCow wrote:
RP is looking like lost and confused town. Golden is looking scummy. Dwlee99 testing seemed pro-town though I don't have enough to say so conclusively yet. supercool898 is half way between lost and confused town, and scum for me right now. I don't care about the rest of you right now.

Only contribution in this post that isn't gibberish? Naked reads.
Replace out under pressure? Check.
Active lurking? Check.
Ignored for the large majority of the game? Check.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:01 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Most of Cow's comments early D1 were fluff, with a slight segment of "no u rong" and naked reads.
I'll try reading further, but I'm not optimistic as Cow even admitted they had been active lurking the whole game!
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:58 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2041, Frozen Angel wrote:
about mario his awkward buss on golden took my eye. he never contributed in any arguments about PR claims so far. Can be a distanced opportunistic scum . who was actively supporting that there is one scum between me and RC last day - first voting me then when he found an even better place for killing a town PR just went there. so yeah I'm scumreading him definetly

Spoiler: Since you asked for not looking associatives!
He defended Acryon so awkward today!

1. But how can it be a bus when I'm town?
2. Why should I? SC was lynched while I was away iirc, Keyser was nightkilled, and I thought RC was cop then sighed and went onto better pastures.
3. Except I never said there was a scum in [FA, RC]. Quote me.
4. I was scumreading you after you claimed VT, and pushed RC because RP made sense.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:14 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2052, Frozen Angel wrote:
MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2041, Frozen Angel wrote:
about mario his awkward buss on golden took my eye. he never contributed in any arguments about PR claims so far. Can be a distanced opportunistic scum . who was actively supporting that there is one scum between me and RC last day - first voting me then when he found an even better place for killing a town PR just went there. so yeah I'm scumreading him definetly

Spoiler: Since you asked for not looking associatives!
He defended Acryon so awkward today!

1. But how can it be a bus when I'm town?
2. Why should I? SC was lynched while I was away iirc, Keyser was nightkilled, and I thought RC was cop then sighed and went onto better pastures.
3. Except I never said there was a scum in [FA, RC]. Quote me.
4. I was scumreading you after you claimed VT, and pushed RC because RP made sense.

1- I meant wagoning - I'm mistaking these two words a lot - I did that already a lot in my all games sorry

My wagoning on Golden wasn't awkward and you have yet to present a case on why it was so. I was firmly set on my scumread of him.
2- You weren't there when he claimed he fake claimed cop and he is asestic? You were litterally silent and distansed from RC and me when the whole thing was happening. Beneficial for scum who see two possible town PR's fighting

wait wait wait.
hold up here. are you talking about;
a)- when RC fakeclaimed cop? Because I thought RC could be lying, then when he never retracted after a few pages I intended to vote Titus for a scumlynch. How is that a scummy reaction?
b)-when you fakeclaimed knowing RC is town after the retraction? because as far as i thought it was simple. you knew rc, a vt, was town, and i was back to golden.
c)- after you retracted because of the ascetic claim. That is clearly bogus because I stated my original thoughts on RC and my thoughts on you.
3- ok :

In post 1831, MarioManiac4 wrote:

[you, golden, frozen]

and the fact you were trying to imply that I scum slipped .

That isn't pushing you or rc has to be scum. That's me saying if RC is scum frozen is a possible buddy because I am scumreading frozen. I stated that it was NOT lynch all liars, multiple times I believe!
And I wasn't "trying to imply", I straight-up stated that you had probably scumslipped.

4 - You weren't scum reading me after RC claim :

In post 1831, MarioManiac4 wrote:frozen- the lynch is pointing in this direction away. FA is obviously emotional in this game and I don't feel like it's a scumfake but my thoughts is it's like cop and miller. rc claims ascetic, fa retracts because it's known that it can't be true. convenient for sure. it was apparently because of a strong townread on rc. anyone could say that and i don't feel like town frozen would do that for so long just to make a townread seem town?

You were just trying to find reasons to just vote one of us. - scum mindset - and you used the imaginary scum slip to vote me , then RP logic to redirect it to RC

No. I was scumreading you. I said why. You're not backing up your statements.
IT. WAS NOT. AN IMAGINARY SLIP. Read it again because I 100% do not believe you could not even consider how that could be seen as a scumslip.

Re: the changing reads point; Generally, when one changes reads, it is... I dunno, announced before being asked?
So firstly, I defend arc. "Scumbuddy."
I then ask for your reads. You may need my vote to try and mislynch. "Leaning town."
Then Aqua asks for a read on me and I have not supported your arc case. "Scumbuddy again, lolol."
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 420, TheCow wrote:ayy back from snack time.

In post 347, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Neumune

339 is a very scum motivated post.

I don't get it. what
RC is kind of dead this game. I don't know him well, so not sure what it could mean, but hasn't really done so much. Putting it as null for the moment.

Regarding bl0odk1ng: I don't really get the reasons behind his reads. They have a weird order and are heavily out of date. Want to see an update. The fact that every other post is either fluff or crap gives me a plagued read on the slot. At the time of their last post, I'd say scummy, but its so far out of date I want better data before I slot it there proper.

Dwlee is super mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for me. Of his 63 posts, not a lot has happened. I liked the fake hammer -- felt like something I might do, and I could see the town-motivations behind it (though the same maneuver can have scum motivations via role extraction or whatever). Repeating himself and fluffy a tonne, going through the ISO. I like none of it t b h. Scum.

Supercool's early game -- I liked none of it. Super meh the entire time. P2 read lists are full of what? Does not like. #217 reads are better -- and later -- but its weird that there's only one scum read on the list. I'm sure we could be putting more than one scum in. Not liking them all that much, though. Kieser read = blah blah blah town motivations ur gud.
Dwlee is asdf asdf active therefore town xDDDD
bji asdf asdf town b/c reason and stuff BUT SHEEP but still top town desptie sheeping my... null read? kk.
five null reads are nullllllllllllllll meh.
Then there's me, but SCUM because REASONS much unlike my null reads for the same reasons. weiiiiiiird shti man.
These reads look pretty constant, some people degrading. #399 is mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. scum read.

I'm pretty caught up right now. Going to start focusing on the now.

Starts with reasons for reads. Outlines RC as null; shadethrowing basically, possible partners with the Neumune slot.
The FA slot? "lol newb, u scum bro"
Dwlee gets a nudge for "repeating himself" which is very likely lowhanging fruit picking to go with bloodking. SC also happens to be new. Coincidence? 3 scumreads, all new...
Supercool gets the "bad play" hose and Cow calls BS reasons on super!scum.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:06 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2071, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2068, MarioManiac4 wrote:The FA slot? "lol newb, u scum bro"

never call me a newbie again. or scum for this shitty reason. go check my wiki page for more details.

and please don't make me angrier - or I will burn this thread ...

That was what TC was saying. :igmeou:
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:08 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2075, Frozen Angel wrote:ah ok. same goes to TC

(it was to bloodking not you btw)
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:46 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

So you could lynch the player people are leaning to snipe on for LYLO, or the two in a "1v1", BUT...
you vote the direct competition for your lurker spot.

How about we do go for a lurker lynch today and you selfvote?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:11 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I'm here and ready to break stuff up!
Bji has already commented on the Marcrell OMGUS so I'm just going to say that that is good crap right there.
Let's talk about the aqua slot. It seems town, but;
We are not wasting extra discussion time just for golden.
I would lynch without golden or even lynch it. Don't care. Empty slot, I'm not going to let it ruin this game. You shouldn't either.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:45 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2142, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2141, acryon wrote:Can someone help me out by pointing me to what FA has actually done this game outside of acting defensive, fakeclaiming and pushing me? Can someone point me to her scumhunting?

You suddenly started pushing me ! Nice! I as waiting when this will happen after what I accused you off!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Your case on arcyon is; "He pushed me and rc for fakeclaiming. Not my town mindset. Therefore, arc is scum."
Your scumread on me was after I pushed you (and when you didn't know my arc read it dissapeared briefly).
Just don't give me that. Please.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:09 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2168, Frozen Angel wrote:all of these scummy no alignment indicative together means he is scum.

your hesitation its not townish

See FA this is what I don't get about you.
none of us are voting arc apart from you. Are we all scum? Here, you call Dwlee scum for not jumping in and voting arc, and have attacked me after I have shown I will not be voting arc today.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:02 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2176, Frozen Angel wrote:No! But your not acting like town!

He is scum so if your town you Must vote him to play toward your wincon. unless your not town! which we must reanalize that later ...

FA, do you have a result on arc or something?
You don't. That would be unbalanced as F. So please stop acting like there is NO world in which arc is town. Saying, "you are playing against your wincon by not voting arc" is a blatant logical fallacy as we. don't. know. arc. is. scum.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:06 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2179, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2177, acryon wrote:Are you kidding me? It's only playing against his wincon if he thinks I'm scum and doesn't vote for me. Do you truly believe anyone is going to follow along with this nonsense? Please move on from this and do some other scumhunting if you are town.

Your scum! don't be silly :)

and I did other scum hunting :)

pedit : but there is no world in which arc is town! But.You.Do!

Let's say arc is scum.
Do you think we'll LYNCH him today? Or are you simply wasting your vote, not wanting to be on a lynch?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:08 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2181, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2180, MarioManiac4 wrote:Let's say arc is scum.
Do you think we'll LYNCH him today? Or are you simply wasting your vote, not wanting to be on a lynch?

or we can lynch you

my second scum read

agreed?

Try and do that if you're able.
You're not.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:15 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

@Aquanim; Arc has missed no reasons for FA!scum. Yet on the other hand, I feel like scum wouldn't want to so brazenly offer themselves up in a 1v1. Currently nullish.
@Frozen Angel; I'll sort-of redirect Aqua's question for you. Can you sum up the case on arc in three sentences?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2242 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:19 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2240, Frozen Angel wrote::| it won't sum up in 3 sentenses!

why should I repeat it again? I recently answered it to dweele ...

OK. Can you sum up the best points in three sentences?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2309 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I wouldn't mind a Mala lynch, but it's not my favourite. Will explain further at a PC.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Basically what I was going to say was that Mala's "plight" and non-activity seems genuine enough. I don't see Mala in many other games... well, at all really. This fits with the work explanation and the post where she said she wouldn't be playing mafia for the next six months. Mala still isn't a townread but not a scumread.

Then you have TheCow. Prodges uselessness all game, and admits to doing so. Then replaces out.

One is null.
The other is scum.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2402 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:42 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2392, Jake from State Farm wrote:(expired on 2016-01-12 20:44:25)

So I'm just going to point this out.
I don't want to risk a nolynch as it's like the opposite of what we want. Information.
VOTE: Malakittens

I currently think Dwlee could be scum because he's been largely out of my focus and his earlygame seems really... forced. Go and look at it. It's probably miswording but I think was a slip?

Dier is still Golden. His read on FA is meta that could be easily faked by blood. The read on RP is probably also made-up... how does his playstyle make RP town there? And the too-scummy-to-be-scum is also bad. Take a look at this for example. The logic does not have to be scum-movitated but I think it is. For some reason, he has reasons for his townreads, but has no reason for me being scum? Looks like a launchpad for lynching me in LYLO. Seeing as everyone seems to have me as their "backup" scumread for some reason?

Marcrell is still cow.

Those are my three main scumreads right now. I will jump at a chance to lynch any one of them but I don't think it will be possible.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:41 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2404, Malakittens wrote:and this is an example of what i was saying about MM4. This ^ post reeks. He just seems to be posting something useless because everyones aware of the DL and I really don't think there'll be a NL. This is him using it as an excuse to jump.

Also i wish I had time bc i dont really remember MM4 trying to lynch anyone this game. :\

I tried to lynch Golden. I was on FA.
You may not have thought so but I considered it a possibility. And one that would be disastrous.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:44 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2405, acryon wrote:
In post 2402, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2392, Jake from State Farm wrote:(expired on 2016-01-12 20:44:25)

So I'm just going to point this out.
I don't want to risk a nolynch as it's like the opposite of what we want. Information.
VOTE: Malakittens

I currently think Dwlee could be scum because he's been largely out of my focus and his earlygame seems really... forced. Go and look at it. It's probably miswording but I think was a slip?

Dier is still Golden. His read on FA is meta that could be easily faked by blood. The read on RP is probably also made-up... how does his playstyle make RP town there? And the too-scummy-to-be-scum is also bad. Take a look at this for example. The logic does not have to be scum-movitated but I think it is. For some reason, he has reasons for his townreads, but has no reason for me being scum? Looks like a launchpad for lynching me in LYLO. Seeing as everyone seems to have me as their "backup" scumread for some reason?

Marcrell is still cow.

Those are my three main scumreads right now. I will jump at a chance to lynch any one of them but I don't think it will be possible.

This post is super awkward. What we want isn't information. We want scum.

Scumflips fall under information, and information helps us lynch scum'
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2489 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Well, I was REALLY hoping Mala would be scum. We're in a bad spot because everyone wants to lynch me right now which would end the game.
And therein lies why I am town; everybody wants to lynch me.
If you are town then scum win if you vote town.
This means scum REALLY want townies to vote me. Instead, the scum will lie in the middle of the pack; their buddies don't want to vote them for a town win OR obviously scumread them.

People like Marcrell, who is sitting in the back of everyone's scumteam yet is currently receiving little pressure.
People like Dwlee, who has been skating by on gut and nothingness seeming active.
People like Dierfire, whose slot has been empty all game and got townread for a sincere-ish catchup that could have been written without alignment in mind.

There is nothing to lose in claiming, however. I suggest we use popcorn because general reads are more likely to be influenced by mafia.
I am a Vanilla Townie.
Popcorn (nomination to claim next): Marcrell

I think we get the most info by testing reactions to a Marcscum lynch today so that's my current preference.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2491, acryon wrote:Should I just claim before I leave? Otherwise I may not be able to for a few days.

You already claimed.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:59 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

oh wait no misread something continue
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:38 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2505, Frozen Angel wrote:We had a town rolecop

Voyer as town make definetly NO sense

ummm no.
we haven't had a town rolecop.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:44 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2517, Dwlee99 wrote:Can someone make a list of the claims?

all vt except possibly bji, and arc who claims voyeur.
I think a scum voyeur makes far more sense here than a town one. The flipped PRs have been simple, and a Voyeur doesn't flow, as well as the fact that it has no town utility. It's extremely awkward.
Meanwhile, a SCUM voyeur would have plenty of utility. Roleblocker, a doc, and a cop is quite some power. A voyeur would help alert scum to it, going well with a rolecop to crush the townpower?

Makes me consider replacing Dierfire with Acryon.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:05 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2522, bji wrote:I'm vanilla town.

I really didn't like post , it felt opportunistic, I don't think it was necessary for Mario to suddenly jump on a Mala wagon (a player he had not interacted with or even talked about the entire game) just because "we need information". And the vote was followed by a bunch of analysis of ... other players that he wasn't voting for. Why not vote for someone you actually think is scum instead of someone you have no feelings on?

He was also in a pretty convenient spot on the RC wagon. And his play has just felt kind of opportunistic in general. Those are my reasons for voting Mario.

Not sure what else to say.

Acryon, you say you want me to be engaged ... OK. Make a case for who you think we should lynch, and I'll consider it on its merits.

pedit: Interesting points on the voyeur claim. But we don't know what roles scum have so who knows if voyeur was intended to balance out one of their roles or not.

Opportunism =/= NOT WANTING A NO-LYNCH. A No-Lynch denies us the information on a player's flip and does not help us. I wanted to make sure that did not happen.
Do you think ANYONE really cares about the "spot" on the RC wagon, even scum? I voted RC because I thought RC was scum. There's NOTHING more to it.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:13 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2524, Dwlee99 wrote:I agree with you, bji, I consider the voyeur claim null because we have no clue what roles mafia have.

no. it has no town utility. it has a lot of scum utility. therefore it is scum.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:03 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2565, Dierfire wrote:
@Frozen

The Voyeur doesn't provide any actionable information to the Mafia. If they learn that the target was protected, they know that there is a protective role somewhere, but that's not really much use to them! The same thing happens if they learn that a player was blocked. Learning that a player was investigated is perhaps marginally useful in that they can try to figure out from the posting which player would have an investigative role, but that's the sort of thing that could usually be seen anyway for a guilty result (if the Cop claims a guilty result, the Voyeur's ability to confirm that an investigative role is present isn't really needed), so it would have to be directed toward a Town player.
Could you link the game in which you previously saw a Mafia Voyeur? I'd like to look at the other roles that were present.
Also, how long have you been reading me as Mafia? I thought that you were looking at a team of MM4/Marcrell/acryon ().

if they get an investigative result, then they know there is an investigative role and who they must have targeted. it was likely used to counteract the cop and avoid doc/roleblocker innocents.

pedit: if you're considering dierfire, you should proooooooooooooooobably try to be talking to us? you don't know what it feels like to be blindly scumread as town without reconsideration in lylo, right?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:04 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Dierfire, how about you explain your scumreads?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2575 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:33 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2572, Dierfire wrote:
In post 2570, MarioManiac4 wrote:Dierfire, how about you explain your scumreads?

Most of it comes down to POE.

Obviously, bji is clear.
Frozen and acryon shouldn't both be Mafia; they've been trying to get each other lynched for the entire game. I guess that they could both be Town, but that makes lynching from Marcrell/MM4/Dwlee even more attractive.
So that leaves me with at least 2/3 from Marcrell/MM4/Dwlee. When I first entered, MM4 and Dwlee both wanted Marcrell lynched. Dwlee also had an unusual reaction to Radiant's false claim, and subsequently seemed trying to feel out whether everyone was going to listen to Radiant about lynching MM4. I was originally thinking that this makes Dwlee a good lynch but that sort of requires us to decide between Frozen and acryon right now, since they disagree on Dwlee.

My best plan is to lynch from Marcrell/MM4/Dwlee twice and then decide between Frozen and Acryon when we know exactly what roles the Mafia have.
If anyone has an alternative proposal as to players whose alignment is most clearly shown by flips, I'll hear it, but I think that the claimed Voyeur is the best candidate for that position.

You're suggesting a strategy that, from statistics AND your town POV;
There is a 33% chance we lynch town today, and a 66% chance we lynch scum.
Then there is a 33% chance we hit town tomorrow. There is ONE THIRD of a chance that we even GET to FA vs Marcrell.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2577 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:36 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2573, acryon wrote:
In post 2572, Dierfire wrote:
In post 2570, MarioManiac4 wrote:Dierfire, how about you explain your scumreads?

Most of it comes down to POE.

Obviously, bji is clear.
Frozen and acryon shouldn't both be Mafia; they've been trying to get each other lynched for the entire game. I guess that they could both be Town, but that makes lynching from Marcrell/MM4/Dwlee even more attractive.
So that leaves me with at least 2/3 from Marcrell/MM4/Dwlee. When I first entered, MM4 and Dwlee both wanted Marcrell lynched. Dwlee also had an unusual reaction to Radiant's false claim, and subsequently seemed trying to feel out whether everyone was going to listen to Radiant about lynching MM4. I was originally thinking that this makes Dwlee a good lynch but that sort of requires us to decide between Frozen and acryon right now, since they disagree on Dwlee.

My best plan is to lynch from Marcrell/MM4/Dwlee twice and then decide between Frozen and Acryon when we know exactly what roles the Mafia have.
If anyone has an alternative proposal as to players whose alignment is most clearly shown by flips, I'll hear it, but I think that the claimed Voyeur is the best candidate for that position.

I agree with this. While I'm obviously not thrilled by the idea of there ever being a 1v1 with me and Frozen, I knew it would probably come eventually. I think MM4 is the lynch today, either Dier or bji dies tonight, then we lynch dwlee, although the remaining townies can discuss this more tomorrow.

Can you talk to me instead of buddying Dierfire?

@arc; what do you mean? I never made a "flip" on you. I never thought you were a good enough option for a lynch and you're still in a town slot?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2580 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:41 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

@arc; ok, i see what you meant. i meant scummy.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2581 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:42 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2579, Dierfire wrote:
In post 2575, MarioManiac4 wrote:Then there is a 33% chance we hit town tomorrow. There is ONE THIRD of a chance that we even GET to FA vs Marcrell.

This sounds more like a criticism of being in LYLO in general than like a criticism of my strategy!
If we're to win this game, we must lynch a Mafia players three times in succession. Obviously the chances of getting to the last LYLO are less than the chances of making it to the second LYLO. That's a matter of probability (we wouldn't see the last LYLO if we didn't see the second, and we wouldn't see the second if we didn't choose correctly).

If anyone disagrees with my premise that acryon and Frozen are not both Mafia, I'd like to hear it. Otherwise, I think that I've made a compelling case as to how our chances of correctly discerning acryon's alignment increase as we go, and therefore why choosing between Frozen and acryon should be the last choice that we make.

The other main flaw with your strategy is the fact it assumes you are town. I for one am interested in seeing why you are being townread when most of your content seems null and stiffish.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2605 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2602, Dwlee99 wrote:I think mario is scum because of a lack of content (guess we have seen how that has worked out but still), he pushed for a mala lynch yesterday and I dont understand his lack of townread on dierfire.

1. lololollolololololololol.
I REFUSE to believe this is your reason when 1. I have provided content and 2. there have been SO MANY inactives.

2. I never did. I voted Mala to avoid a nolynch + this is no reason to be scumreading someone; aqua scumread mala

3. I don't understand your townread on golden/Dierfire.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2694 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2663, bji wrote:
In post 2658, acryon wrote:
In post 2657, bji wrote:I still favor a MM4 lynch today because of his play at the end of yesterday plus his play today. I can explain more if you really need me to, but I think I already explained my case against MM4 pretty well at least once already. I don't really even want to talk about second choices until someone explains to me why anyone is a better choice than MM4.

pedit: I certainly have
not
virtual voted Acryon. If it came down to a choice between FA and Acryon, as I already stated, I'd nail Acryon. However, that's not a choice that needs to be made today. MM4 is a much better lynch than betting the game on which, if any, of FA and Acryon are scum.

I believe dwlee to be a slightly better choice today due to the absolutely horrible way he handled every one of my questions and prods today, coupled with his general lack of scumhunting the entire game. Thoughts? Specifically on our engagement today as well if you could.

Dwlee is definitely in my pool of scum candidates already before today. I agree that he has shown a startling lack of scum hunting this game and has not defended himself really at all against that accusation today. There are others that the same criticism could be levelled at though (such as Marcrell), but obviously we have counter examples of where a lack of scum hunting doesn't always equal scum (Mala was the poster child of this).

I have much bigger problems with MM4:

- His post really bothered me. The justification for voting Mala all of a sudden was "information" when he had basically not interacted with her at all in the game and this just seems like a completely made up justification to me.
- His top scum reads at the end of day 2 were Dierfire, Marcrell, and Mala. But now he's virtually voting for Acryon on a virtual wagon that is at virtual L-1? The word that keeps coming up in my mind over and over again every time MM4 takes any significant action is, opportunistic.
- I thought the whole argument about whether or not Voyeur was more likely scum vs. town was complete bunk and MM4 was the main proponent of the "Voyeur is scum" side of that. I can't see a reasonable town player suggesting that Voyeur was more likely scum than town in this game, let alone pushing the argument.

1. Can you not get it into your head that A NO LYNCH WOULD HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE FOR TOWN?
2. Ummm... no. Just kinda no.
Quote the post where I virtual-voted arc. Do it.
My scumreads at D2's end were the exact same as mine now, minus arc being possible.
3. "I'm right so whoever pushes the other side is scum."
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:34 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Arc. Unvote.
If you're town we lose. With Dwlee's interactions with Dierfire and Marcrell being parked at the end of every scumteam I believe you are.
And I have yet to see ONE good reason for scumreading me. ONE.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:36 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2707, acryon wrote:
In post 2706, Dwlee99 wrote:Yo bji and acryon wy are you ok with being on a wagon with marcrell who you are scum reading?

Marcrell is currently the person I am 4th most suspecting of being scum. Not to mention, even if we are lynching scum today, it would benefit the scumteam to bus some amount for the very point you're making.

no.
if scum lynch one more town they win. do you understand? if one town votes town, scum win. there is no reason for them to bus instead of going for the win.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2717 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:37 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2702, bji wrote:
In post 2697, acryon wrote:I know you prefer a MM4 lynch bji, but what is keeping you from a dwlee one?

Because we're in LYLO and I want to lynch my top read. Also I can't decide who I like less, Marcrell or Dwlee.

WHY AM I YOUR TOP READ?
WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THE POINTS I MADE?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2737 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:52 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

VOTE: arcyon
If you won't unvote then I have no choice.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2766 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:05 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KvNLFiNWGM

Spoiler:
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM IN
HERE I AM, WAITING FOR THE VOTE TO WIN
AND MY GOD, IS IT BLISS
TO BE TOWN WOULDN'T LET ME FEEL THIS

AND HERE WE ARE, THE FINAL THE END
AND THERE YOU ARE, STOPPING SCUM FROM GOING ROUND THE BEND
SO LET'S GO, TIME TO ROLL THE DICE
LET'S GO, IT'S A GAMBLE OF LIFE

GO AHEAD AND TRY AND LYNCH ME IF YOU'RE ABLE
CAN'T YOU SEE BY NOW OUR POSITION IS JUST WONDERFUL?
I KNOW THAT THIS GAME IS PRETTY SWELL
AND I WILL NOT EVER BURN IN HELL
YOU'VE FOS'D ME QUITE A LOT WHICH I MUST APPLAUSE
BUT TOWNIES YOU DON'T KNOW JUST WHAT IS IN STORE
I'M GONNA GET AWAY WITH THE PERFECT CRIME
NOW TELL ME YOU WANNA HAVE A BAD TIME

I AM MADE OF SCUM
OF SCUM
OF SCUM
OF SCUM

GET OUT OF OUR WAY!
YOU CAN'T STOP US NOW.
DON'T YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?
WE ARE THE SCUM THAT WILL KILL TOWN.
AND YET YOU CANNOT LYNCH ME
I'M A MAFIA ALL THE SAME
YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN LYNCH ME!SCUM?
JUST LIKE RC ANYWAY.

GO AHEAD AND TRY AND LYNCH ME IF YOU'RE ABLE
CAN'T YOU SEE BY NOW OUR POSITION IS REMARKABLE?
I KNOW THAT WE CAN KILL YOU WITH FOUR HITS
AND WITH OUR STRENGTH WE NEVER MISS

YOU LOOK AT ME AND SAY THAT I'M OBVSCUM
BUT TRUST ME NOW YOU TOWN I WILL NEVER DIE.
LOOK ME IN THE EYES
WATCH ALL MERCY DIE
CAN YOU HEAR YOUR TOWN FRIENDS CRY?
I AM MADE OF SCUM
OF SCUM
AND LYNCHING YOU HERE WILL DO.

Seriously though; ITT: why godfather is a bad role. :P
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:09 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2769, acryon wrote:
In post 2766, MarioManiac4 wrote:
Seriously though; ITT: why godfather is a bad role. :P

lol well I mean we really got beat bad by our ONE cop check being an inno on the GF.

Dwlee was encryptor, BJI was godfather, I was rolecop.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:12 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I don't think my activity was that bad this game. Dwlee was awesome in the quickhammer. Without his posturing I don't know if we would have won today.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:13 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Bji was also all-around awesome in supreme towniness.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2792 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:20 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2787, AngryPidgeon wrote:
A lynch has been achieved!

Acryon,
Town Voyeur
has been lynched on Day 4.

Dierfire, Frozen Angel, and Marcrell have been killed at endgame.

Mini 1744 ends in a victory for the
Mafia
consisting of MarioManiac4, bji, and Dwlee99

Are we all ready for getting screamed at by RC for not lynching me? :mrgreen:
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:33 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

fa, i thought you called dier/arc/marc at the end of d4. but yeah i agree with arc.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2802 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:59 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2800, Jake from State Farm wrote:Not sure how the mod error hurt Mafias chances.

it didn't. thats what bji is saying.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”