RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Greetings everyone! I am an ice cream flavor!

I don't want to kill anyone yet. But I think supercool may be a villain!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Ah! Now I do have a vote!

Vote: Dwlee99
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

What is "OMGUS"?

Dwlee is a villain, and must certainly die! For he has revealed it through his actions. He votes early, showing that he is happy to throw his vote around, but then when I behave what he believes is oddly, he turns to golden009 to ask golden009 what he thinks. But does he act when golden009 helps confirm his suspicions? No! He acts only when I take action first.

Villains cannot kill good guys without the support of other good guys! Dwlee is not seeking to learn if I am a villain, he is seeking to see if there is support for killing me! Dwlee is most certainly a hideous villain, and should be exiled from this town.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Interesting you wish to talk about me instead of to me!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

You are the mayor?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:01 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Ah I get it. Dwlee was acting stereotypically evil, so he claimed to be acting evil to deflect accusations that he was acting evil! It is a clever ruse, except it is not clever, because it can easily be seen through!

Golden is good because Dwlee was asking him permission! Do you think golden is evil? I do not think so!

Claiming your role early can be very useful! Sometimes it is not useful like when the mayor claims on day 1 like Radiant Cowbells, but this happens often. Usually you claim to at least one person, but I think that will get you banned here! It is very strict against that.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:33 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Ah! I see that this town has been once again graced by the presence of the most regarded inspector Japp. As you can see, Hastings, the inspector has once again managed to accomplish so little with so much.

If only someone wished to speak to the great detective.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:39 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I like you, I understand your logic!

What do you think of the villain dwlee?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:13 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 85, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 77, RolePlay25 wrote:I like you, I understand your logic!

What do you think of the villain dwlee?

Not really sure. I'm leaning towards town as I'm not 100% sure he would be ballsy enough to claim OMGUS with a game filled with new players; they might not think he's joking and pressure him hard because the wiki lists it as a scumtell. His reaction test seems town-motivated enough; a newbscum could have easily given up their identity since they don't really know about twilight trolling.

Would not his preemptive noting of his own villainous behavior serve to deflect people from the consequences of his own villainous behavior?

I do understand the reaction test, based on the behavior of a villain in another game, so that makes sense to me. Perhaps I would unwittingly think I was slain, and reveal my villainous intent? It is a weak argument that he is a good guy, but all arguments this early must by their very nature be weak. Still, I do not give credence.

I have another question! Supercool has voted me ostensibly because he did not believe my "claim". In post he dislikes my play because of some claim, he believes it is hiding a villainous intent. But in post he believes a doctor claim implicitly! It is interesting! It is not enough for me to change my suspicions yet, but I am confused at the inconsistency. If he believes that the evil men would shoot a claimed doctor then should he not ignore the claim? It feels as if he is trying to determine if Dwlee is a veteran!

This would make them most certainly not evil together, unless evil has concocted a plot beyond my ken, so it is confusing! But it is also inconsistent!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:19 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 89, Dwlee99 wrote:This guy. Now people are pointing out more stuff stop it guys you are ruining the plan.

Aha! I am happy to foil your plan, villain!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:27 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 91, Dwlee99 wrote:Well trying to thwart a townies plans makes you the villian, no?

Would you not claim to be good even if you were evil? I do not believe I can trust this chicanery!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Ah! Lots of writing. I appreciate this.

I find BJI an interesting player! I believe he is a member of the good guys. BJI, you may refer to me as "most esteemed detective!" Or "he" if you prefer! I believe I shall enjoy playing with you.

Cow I do not fully understand. He hovers at the edge of my vision, saying enough to inform me he is speaking, but the words are like oil across the water. It is a disconcerting trend. To speak without saying anything is a talent rarely associated with those of noble soul and stature!

Acryon is guarded. But it is the wary sort of guarded, of a vigilant knight picking the strokes of his blade. I think he is more Galahad than Lancelot!

Supercool is very publically wasting time! His major point of inquiry seems to be into my experience. I have a lot of games of experience! I have not hidden this! In his post up the page after our hidden crime lord calls him out, he even admits this is not relevant to my alignment. That means supercool's primary interaction this game has been to speculate over irrelevance!

My friend MarioMaker, I am starting to reverse my thoughts. I do not think Dwlee and Golden are both evil! But Dwlee displays interesting characteristics. After antagonistic and pointless posts between us, he goes and does other things! An evil Dwlee could have beat the drums further! But a good Dwlee may think "this RolePlay chap may not be so bad, even if I do not fully understand him. Thus even if he is evil there are other evildoers about!" This is very good train of logic. He could be a member of the irregulars, a man who appears a rogue, but secretly works for only the best causes!

Therefore!
Unvote
- I no longer think killing Dwlee would aid good!

Golden, I am having difficulty understanding any train of logic. Where Dwlee does interesting things, Golden seems to discuss his lack of experience! Regardless of experience or lack, there is no attempt to be a detective! He still has not asked me anything!

But!

Kaiser.

You said you liked Golden's style! Specifically after he votes me. Yet now you are voting him for how he votes me! Hidden Crime Boss, what has changed?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 167, golden009 wrote:
In post 166, RolePlay25 wrote:Golden, I am having difficulty understanding any train of logic. Where Dwlee does interesting things, Golden seems to discuss his lack of experience! Regardless of experience or lack, there is no attempt to be a detective! He still has not asked me anything!

First of all, does roleplaying make the game any more fun for you? For me, it seems more antitown than anything.
B. What happened to that out-of-nowhere supercool suspicion?
3. Can you understand sarcasm?
Four; Why not vote for me if you "don't understand my logic"? (Yes, I get the irony.)
Fifthly: Was there anything besides Dwlee stopping antagonizing you that contributed to your scumread?

First, I am enjoying being a detective! It is immersive! I always dislike how town of salem is not an immersive experience!

Second, I believe my previous post should answer this!

The third point seems rhetorical. I do not see as it helps!

The fourth point, I believe my previous post should answer this!

The fifth point, I am not understanding.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 168, bji wrote:
In post 164, RadiantCowbells wrote:
No, I legitimately have no idea what I did to upset you.

If you can fill me in, I can try to avoid doing it this game.

I am sensitive to my posts being called "walls". I've been criticized for it many times in the past, usually in an insulting manner, and it just bugs me, because it's not something I try to do, it just happens. But don't worry about it, seriously. I'll try real hard not to wall ...

Friend BJI, your posts are like well maintained and well lit roads you invite us to walk down!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I have enjoyed your posts this game! I can't imagine trying to find other games by you so I have not read them. There are hundreds of games on this site!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:57 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I can see the crime boss has inferior skills as compared to mine! That is okay, I can instruct him!

One thing that worries me is that he seems to be instructing Supercool what to do! Twice now he has unsubtly told Supercool how to play the game to appear to be good! Keyser Soze is certainly a bad guy if Supercool is! And visa versa! This direction should not be ignored by the good guys!

Bji is most certainly town for his points 1, 3, and 5 in the initial post! I would only revise that given serious evidence to the contrary!

Crime lord, I see your post on Golden. That was not the question. The question was why you did not initially grill him if the vote was so suspicious to you! To an observer, it might seem that you were opportunistically seeing if my wagon (which you were on!), might take off but then opportunistically moving to golden! Would it not bother you that a wagon you were on was voted with such obviously evil intent? At the time it did not, only now does it. This worries me. Greatly.

Vote: Keyser Soze
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:07 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Ah. Rereading, it appears you did immediately unvote.

Which is odd. Bji appears to have followed me. Even though I realize my own logic was faulty!

Unvote
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:21 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 198, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 191, RolePlay25 wrote:One thing that worries me is that he seems to be instructing Supercool what to do!

Show me.

So far I have highlighted the problems I have with his reads/logic. I would not call that instructing/coaching.

I have also asked him to give me an update of his reads in light of his latest revelation. I would not call this instructing/coaching.

I have asked many players for their reads (and to explain their reads) as I think it is productive.

RolePlay25, I await your reply.

In Post you tell him to explain more without commenting on why! Nor do you comment on his explanation! This is not indicative of anything on its own, but is worth noting!

In Post you deflect my suspicion, and tell him he "needs to make a case" for you to read him! This would be a strong evil player telling a weaker evil player that his play is poor! It gives you the opportunity to sacrifice the evil player "for the greater good" if his behavior remains inexplicable and transparently lacking in any motivation that might lead to evil players being uncovered. But it also tells him how to behave like a good guy! And it lets you revise your opinion if his behavior improves!

You are a crime boss! You are not embarrassed to share opinions and attack players, so to me this soft treatment is worth noting!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:41 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 204, acryon wrote:Where are you at with your read of him now? You said your logic was faulty, unvoted, but you seem to still be suspicious. Why remove the vote?

I do not wish to kill him right now! That does not mean he is proven good!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:06 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

You are crime boss since you are Keyser Soze! I have seen your movie!

If supercool is town, then indeed the theory has no basis. Therefore since your behavior towards Golden was consistent, killing you before supercool would be premature! If supercool is a bad guy, I would desire to kill you! However that on its own is a bad reason to kill supercool! Therefore I have no one I wish to kill at the moment!

In post 207, acryon wrote:
In post 205, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 204, acryon wrote:Where are you at with your read of him now? You said your logic was faulty, unvoted, but you seem to still be suspicious. Why remove the vote?

I do not wish to kill him right now! That does not mean he is proven good!

Who said a vote on him means you want to kill him? Especially D1, votes provide pressure, which causes things to come out that help the town build their reads. Unless he is L-2/L-1, you adding your vote to him is certainly not an intent to lynch.

A vote is an intent to kill! There is no other use for one! If I wish to learn someone's alignment I will ask questions and air speculation to see how they respond!

When I vote for someone I desire them to die!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:40 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I was! I would have been happy for Dwlee to die when I voted him! More information does not necessarily equal more certainty. It equals more information!

Keyser - Perhaps you should read!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:14 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 216, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 215, RolePlay25 wrote:It equals more information!

Yes, activity is good. I want to hear your reads and arguments,
but
if your scum-read/case is based on someone else being uncomfirmed-scum... it loses my interest for D1 :?

If we get a scum-flip, it's a different story.

Can you point to anything scum-indicative that does not rely on
supercool898 being scum
?

Yes I can! I told you, I strongly dislike how Supercool has spent today largely posting speculation that does not reflect whether I am good or evil! It is a convenient mechanism for avoiding commenting while posting more than our friends Diego and Bloodking, who are generating attention through their own absence!

Additionally! His latest reads list is an improvement, but only marginally so! You are active, therefore you are town. Dwlee is active, therefore he is town. No one is calling for bji to die, therefore he is town, but there's a trapdoor there. Also from the edit, which I assume is based on the "new post" screen you receive after hitting submit (am I correct?) it took him four hours to assemble that post! Does that feel like a four hour post? To me it does not. That is a long time to spend for a post that contains very little. After speculating on me the entire game, he cannot read me! He forgot what he wanted to write about Neumune, since his speculation stops in the middle! Instead of organic, this appears heavily contrived.

It appears his primary tool for locating evil guys is volume of posts. This is convenient! Post volume is a hard fact that cannot be questioned! If you have not posted much you have a low one! MarioMaker must post more to become even more good! But could not evil use that to simply kill people with low post volumes? Although in any mystery we must inevitably eliminate suspects who do not appear, I am not so quick as to say that those who speak are those who are good and those who do not are those who are evil.

He has rolled over, sat up, and begged on your command! Does his obedience and the results make him good or evil for you?

I do not dislike Golden's death. But killing supercool would to me more likely yield the death of a villain.

Vote: Supercool
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:45 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 220, Neumune wrote:Not liking how super has so many null reads, only a single scumlean, and no actual scumreads.

RP, why are you discounting other reasons someone could have for spending 4 hours on a post? They could have gone out to do something, or have worked on other things in the meantime, but you immediately call it a scumtell.

Outside of that, I do agree with your assessment of him. He claims RC is "hard to read", yet puts him as a Townlean. Golden is called out for traditionally scummy behaviour, yet is only "wobbling right on the edge of Neutral Reads and Scum Leans". Cow is his single scumlean, yet is only on there for "active lurking".

If something takes four hours to assemble and is of high quality, one would think "ah yes, I see that you did take the time to make something worthwhile". If something takes four hours and is of low quality and appears rushed and incomplete (the thoughts on you end mid-sentence, for instance) one tends to suspect that it was hard to assemble for a reason other than quality.

On its own, is it enough for me to consider that reason to wish him dead? No! But it is part of the picture!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:51 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 225, acryon wrote:
In post 219, RolePlay25 wrote:

What, specifically, was enough in his post for you to turn from not wanting to kill him to wanting to kill him? To me it looks like your primary reason is that you don't like he is exonerating people based on their activity, which I agree is a bad reason to do so, but that doesn't make it scummy.

I guess the question is: from the way super has played thusfar, what were you expecting from him out of a full reads post?

Logic that would indicate that his motivations were part of a genuine attempt to determine whether other players were good or evil!

If you agree there is no genuine attempt to determine the inner nature of our fellow guests, do you wish him to die or to live?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:58 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

A weathervane reflects only the direction the winds are blowing. If the wind is not blowing in a predictable pattern, then the weathervane by nature is very inconclusive! It wobbles back and forth, trying to reflect the direction of the wind, but ultimately revealing only the futility of predicting the future with the gusts of the present.

Perhaps Keyser Soze is not a crime boss but a hurricane!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:26 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Sir Supercool, although the fact that it took four hours for you to generate that post is interesting, it is not my primary objection! My primary objection has to do with the lack of content within your post! It provides no new insights, and no perspective on other people's insights. I would say it lacks useful information! According to the numerology at the top of the letters, this shall be the two hundred and thirty fourth missive about this mystery. One should hope for at least two interesting pieces of logic!

In post 231, Keyser Söze wrote:

Finally.
I was beginning to doubt the sincerity of your scum-reads.

Fortunately your approval is neither sought nor required, at least by me.

I shall vote only when I wish someone dead, not when Keyser Soze wishes to see a circus!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:52 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

If what Keyser asked you to make is useless, why spend so much of your time making it? Are you seeking to locate evil, or appease Keyser?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:16 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 237, supercool898 wrote:1) Keyser would not ask me to make something useless since there would be no benefit to him.
2) Read lists aren't only for you guys. It helped me organize my thoughts a lot and I feel a bit clearer about the game right now.

Also I notice you basically voted me because I didn't make something you deem useful. Is it only possible for scum to make something you don't find useful?

On point one, we agree. Keyser would not ask you to make something if he received no benefit.

An open question, therefore, is what benefit Keyser received from a list that lacks any sort of useful information. One cannot see any tangible benefit, based on Keyser's recent posts. It is an interesting question. Perhaps one to be aired on a later date, as he says. If I am one of the dearly departed, I hope some brave soul shall carry that torch.

As to your second point, perhaps we shall discuss in the method of Socrates. What, pray tell, allows us to determine good from evil?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:29 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 242, supercool898 wrote:
In post 241, RolePlay25 wrote:As to your second point, perhaps we shall discuss in the method of Socrates. What, pray tell, allows us to determine good from evil?

Could you rephrase this? I do not understand what you mean here.

What characteristics allow us to determine, simply by reading messages, whether a player is a member of the mafia in a particular game?

What distinguishes a member of the mafia from a member of the town?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

While I admire an attempt to bring attention to a member of the town who has remained outside the public eye - for such an activity prevents the mystery from degrading into circular reasoning from a small number of detectives - is this the limitation of your thoughts about the last few pages?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Keyser, my manservant has informed me that he has baked a most delicious batch of cookies. In addition to the corpse of an evildoer, I shall offer you a third of the batch if you join me on this most excellent adventure.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Keyser, my manservant has informed me of an important fact. But he wishes you to guess what it is.

Mario and BJI are invited too.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Well then, that is a no. A pity, the cookies shall have to be withheld.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:57 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 268, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 265, RolePlay25 wrote:Well then, that is a no. A pity, the cookies shall have to be withheld.

Chocolate chip?

Sighs regretfully

Although it is true that we have had our differences, I have found in you a forthright character and spirit of inquiry that is admirable. But it appears there is yet some distance to traverse. Earlier I spoke of information and quantities. More information, tautologically, is simply more information. A question arises then: what quantity of information might be sufficient to judge a man's character?

I say unto you, it is but one single missive.

Vote: Bloodking

The reasons for such should be as evident as sun, as inevitable as the tides.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:08 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 268, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 265, RolePlay25 wrote:Well then, that is a no. A pity, the cookies shall have to be withheld.

Chocolate chip?

Sir Acryon, suppose one day if, instead of in a drawing room, we found ourselves upon a hill. And as we stood upon that hill, we witnessed a burning building. "What is happening," you ask, turning to me.

Sir Acryon, the building is on fire. Blame me not, instead observe the building. It is a small structure, a shack of limited size. You lash out at me, asking me to explain the nature of fire, how it can set a building alight.

Please, Sir Acryon, reign in your prodigious temper. The reason for my actions is found in Bloodking's post, not in mine. Seek to his post and consider. If so truly you need an explanation after such, perhaps I, like Prometheus, shall explain the basics of fire.

I hope that is not necessary.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:09 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Odd. I do not know why it quoted that letter, instead of yours. My most sincere apologies.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:20 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Leadership, dear Acryon, is not a trait I have ever aspired to. It is like schoolwork - depressing, tedious, and filled with little reward. A leader is blamed for failures, burdened with regrets. If the leader is correct and ignored, somehow it becomes the leader's fault. "You should have lead me better!" is the cry. If the leader is followed, it becomes an excuse to offload thought! The group, instead of heroes and villains, becomes composed of followers and rebels. How does one determine the alignment based on whether one follows or rebels? It is impossible! Such speaks more to a person's nature than their character.

Non, non, mon cheri, leadership in a mystery such as this is a responsibility I do not seek. I wish to be among a coalition of equals! A band of compatriots, of siblings in arms!

If you wish to follow me, Sir Acryon, I invite you to. It is as simple as getting on your horse and following my path. But if you do so, do so because you wish to follow my path. Do not demand in me the qualities of a leader because you have chosen to follow.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:57 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 280, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 30, RolePlay25 wrote:
Vote: Dwlee99
In post 191, RolePlay25 wrote:
Vote: Keyser Soze
In post 274, RolePlay25 wrote:

I liked your supercool898 scum-case.

Your case on Dwlee99, myself and BL0ODK1NG are lacking thus far -
please highlight the posts you think are scum-indicative
. Then we can discuss.

I shall frustrate you in this missive, but that is only natural. Bear with me, Kaiser Soze. I shall now speak of Machiavelli. The responsibilities of a King. You may buck it or accept it, but in this moment, now, you are King. Machiavelli said it is better to be feared than loved! But he spoke further on this as well. A King naturally inspires fear, even when they do not wish to do so. The King speaks with Authority! If the King speaks, then everyone shall listen!

Shall I give you an example? Despite having spoken nothing of him for quite some time, Lord Golden remains the primary target of this gathering, through deed if not word. Because the King's edict remains on Lord Golden. Were you to remove your edict, it would be like a dam had burst open! The wave would flood forth! You can feel that pressure, bottled behind your edict. Push, command, gather us, and the waters shall rise, drown Lord Golden in their murky depths.

You can also feel the responsibilities of the crown! Overused, your edict fades in worth. It loses its authority. You are not a leader of battle, galloping to and from, leading a raucous mob of vigilantes in a tide of violence! You are the thoughtful leader, your decisions must have weight.

You can feel the dangers of the crown! To determine villains, we look to what is forced, what flows unnaturally, what cracks peek through. But a King commands fear, Kaiser. Your subject Supercool was compelled to produce a list, compelled by a King! He did so, but he did so poorly. It is forced. That is easy to recognize. Is it forced because the orders of a King or the need to appear as a hero? Is the fear that seeps from every pore of his words the fear of a villain on the verge of discovery, or the fear of a subject to the might of the King's edict?

Your kingdom has a Fool! One who fears not the King, who speaks indirectly, but with piercing intent. A Fool bedevils a King! A Fool does not feel the fear a King is due, does not bend at the knee, does not follow the King's rules. He mocks the King! He laughs at the King! His presence might threaten to undermine the King's authority! You ask yourself, "Do I have this Fool executed? He obeys no rules, follows no authority. He undermines me by his very presence. A nation of fools would be impossible to rule."

But I say to you, a good King listens to his Fool. A Fool's words bear no weight. The reaction to them is natural. The Fool may garner a truth through his japes that a King cannot with orders and shouting.

Come, Kaiser. Let me ask something of you. There are three men you trust in all of the world. Three lone, solitary men. One of them you trust because of a mishap, a fluke, that leads you to believe in his character. Two of them you trust because their logic and deductions seem strong, because they provide you insight that is invaluable. You can picture this, right? Those two men you trust the judgment and skill of, they both say the same thing. They both tell you that one particular man, Lord Golden, is a villain. You too believe Lord Golden is a villain. What do you do? I think it is obvious.

Is that enough to convince you that that list was created by a villain? Please read the description of Dwlee.

In post 261, BL0ODK1NG wrote:
Leaning Town

Dwlee
- I feel the whole reaction test thing was more town leaning than scum I don't see what motivation scum would have to do this, and I feel like scum would be paying more attention to the vote count the he was. While his activity level is high I don't think his content reflects this it feels like he is just here interacting with people which isn't really wither alignment for me as this could be scum trying to seem active or a town actually just trying to converse with people. As for his reads so far they seem null to me.

Is that not enough to convince you? You talk of chaining deaths. Please read the descriptions of myself, Cow and sir BJI.

Is that not enough? Please explain to me how any hero who has thoroughly perused this game might view our friend MarioMaker as a null, a blank spot. Is this the actions of a hero seeking understanding, or a villain who has noted a possible target for later?

Cease bedeviling your Fool. You are aware I seek the prosperity of this Kingdom as much as you do. Act.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:36 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 283, acryon wrote:
In post 282, RolePlay25 wrote:Is that not enough? Please explain to me how any hero who has thoroughly perused this game might view our friend MarioMaker as a null, a blank spot. Is this the actions of a hero seeking understanding, or a villain who has noted a possible target for later?

It seems loose to assume that he must be scum because no town that thoroughly perused the game would make these notes. Who said he thoroughly perused it? I think it's clear he didn't. Bloodking's post reads like someone who scanned through 10 pages after being sick and didn't dive into the minutia of every post. I don't blame him for that. Ideally, every player, active or inactive, would take a detailed look at each post, but that's not reality and it also doesn't make him scum.

Sir Acryon, I admire your spirit, but your defense is misaimed. I would wager every farthing I have against a hot meal that Bloodking is a villain.

I shall make you an offer. If I have erred in my judgment, I shall cease my clever wordplay and communicate to you in only the most boring, prosaic, and mundane fashion I could possibly imagine. I shall become as dull and uninteresting as you please. That would violate the entire reason I came here to play! But I wish to offer it to you!

Think about it! Either you receive clear communication! Or you receive the death of a nefarious villain! Does not either outcome offer you a benefit?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:57 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Is it truly so hard to deduce? Who am I voting to kill?

Acryon, I am curious how you deduced Bloodking's affiliation from his sparse missives.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:03 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

What then, Sir Acryon, is your analysis of his posting? How do you read him? Do you not see the glaring inconsistencies in his description of Dwlee? Do you not see how he praises the skills of you and Kaiser, agrees with you on the alignment of Golden, only to completely forget them when it comes time to place his vote? Lazy, on this we agree. But the intent, Sir Acryon, is this how a hero thinks?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:15 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Answering a question with a question? Mayhaps tell me the answers.

As for Supercool, I know not. I am voting for the person whom I wish to kill. Additional information has removed certainty!

Additional information shall not ever remove certainty from Bloodking.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:29 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Although I see there has been some fundamental issues with grasping what I am saying. With that, I shall endeavor to explain.

Suppose you are a good guy, participating in a similar mystery, and there is only two people you trust, Dick and Jane! You think "Dick and Jane are good players! They make logical sense!" Dick is voting for Golden. Jane is voting for Golden. You think Golden is evil. It comes time to place your vote. What do you do?

Villains do not act similarly. Villains do not live in a simple world. They must act with ulterior motives! They might think "I do not wish to be seen joining the wagon!" They might think "it does not sound like Golden is being discussed much! It would be risky for me to bring it up again!" They might think "I must have the good guys kill many good guys to win, so I must plan for the future". This does not give me full knowledge of the character of Sir Golden! Sir Golden might be evil! Sir Golden might be good! I do not know the ulterior motive of the villain Bloodking. But it is not the motive of a hero.

-

Similarly, examine Sir MarioMaker! I am certain you are aware that he is a member of the good guys! It is because you read what he writes. A villain knows he is a member of the good guys. He cannot learn this the way you or I may, through reading and comprehension! He looks for possibilities! MarioMaker is not writing much! Perhaps later when many good guys are dead villain thinks, "ah, I shall get another good guy when they all kill MarioMaker. He is not so much a threat, I may let him live to be killed in my stead!"

-

As for Dwlee, I wish you to read what I quoted!

Leaning Town

Dwlee
- I feel the whole reaction test thing was more town leaning than scum I don't see what motivation scum would have to do this, and I feel like scum would be paying more attention to the vote count the he was. While his activity level is high I don't think his content reflects this it feels like he is just here interacting with people which isn't really wither alignment for me as this could be scum trying to seem active or a town actually just trying to converse with people. As for his reads so far they seem null to me.

You are saying to me that a good guy went through the thought process outlined here, and then categorized him as "Leaning town"? Or did he categorize him as "Leaning Town" prior to writing this?

If you think it's the former, allow me to dip into the common vernacular. Are you fucking serious.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:42 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 300, acryon wrote:
In post 294, RolePlay25 wrote:What then, Sir Acryon, is your analysis of his posting? How do you read him? Do you not see the glaring inconsistencies in his description of Dwlee? Do you not see how he praises the skills of you and Kaiser, agrees with you on the alignment of Golden, only to completely forget them when it comes time to place his vote? Lazy, on this we agree. But the intent, Sir Acryon, is this how a hero thinks?

He didn't say he agreed with me on the alignment of Golden necessarily. He said "So far I like his scum hunting and questions the most I can completely understand his thought process and why he is asking the questions he is." Where in there does he say he agrees with me on the alignment of Golden?
Understanding
is not
agreement
. I already stated what I thought about his statements. Nothing too crazy and looks like a standard catch-up post. Anything groundbreaking? No. Is this something to keep in mind on future days? Sure. Am I interested in lynching him over it today? Nope.

And what was his read on Golden?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:45 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Occam's Razor is that when I am certain I am always correct! It is simple because it is true!

Do you truthfully think that the death of Sir Golden is a superior choice for the day?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

So everything you are posting has no point because you lack a killing intent? And people accuse me of posting unnecessary verbiage!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:57 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Sir Golden, Keiser is currently using his authority to help dictate your death. No cajoling on my part is required. Although I am impressed as to how you show up after a long conversation and your primary motivation appears to be your own survival.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:56 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 311, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 299, RolePlay25 wrote:Suppose you are a good guy, participating in a similar mystery, and there is only two people you trust, Dick and Jane! You think "Dick and Jane are good players! They make logical sense!" Dick is voting for Golden. Jane is voting for Golden. You think Golden is evil. It comes time to place your vote. What do you do?

Let's cut to the chase...
In post 153, Jake from State Farm wrote:golden009 - MarioManiac, acryon(L-5)

Now let's fill in the names:
"Suppose you are Keyser Söze, participating in Country Music Mafia, and there is only two people you trust, MarioManiac4 and acryon! You think "MarioManiac4 and acryon are good players! They make logical sense!" MarioManiac4 is voting for golden009. acryon is voting for golden009. You think golden009 is evil. It comes time to place your vote. What do you do?"

I have a problem with your theory:-
1) I did not trust MarioManiac4.
2) I did not trust acryon.
3) My vote and reasons had nothing to do with MarioManiac4 and acryon being on the wagon already (post 157).
4) My reads on MarioManiac4 and acryon did not effect my read of golden009.
5) I voted him because I thought his early play was "opportunistic" - not because I thought the two players already on his wagon were "good players".

Can you explain your theory to me more - who is scum in this scenario?

I cover my face with the palm of my hand

Sir Keiser, the sheer level of defensiveness here is almost enough to make me question your virtue.

As can
clearly
be seen, I was discussing Bloodking. May I recommend a refactor with that in mind.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I recommend in the future you simply trust me!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

But since you spent so much time, you invoke in me a sensation of guilt! So I shall endeavor to be clearer. Let me enumerate clearly.

Bloodking trusts and understands the reads of two people. You - Sir Kaiser - and Acryon.

Acryon
- I can completely understand his thought process

Keyser
- You seem town to me, you are scum hunting and looking for the flaws in peoples logic

Of Golden he has the following to say!

Golden
- Leaning scum from early on other wise has been more of a null read. Early on he was worried about how fast wagons should form yet he was okay with an "L-1" wagon pretty early into D1 seems inconsistent this is the weakest of the scum reads currently.

This is not the logic of Acryon! Acryon decried the fact that Golden claimed to dislike "random bandwagons" and claimed to want a real reason to vote, yet his reasoning for joining a "bandwagon" was poorly constructed and made no sense. If we examine your reasons for selecting Golden, it is similar! You both disliked the fact that his vote was awkward, you both felt his joining of the "bandwagon" reeked of opportunism rather than a genuine attempt to locate evil.

Bloodking's version of events? It is what you might obtain if you glanced at the Cliff notes briefly. If you claim to understand someone's logic, shouldn't you actually... understand their logic? If you have two people you trust in the entire game, and both of them are voting for the same person, and the person they are voting for is someone you consider evil, would you not at least address this?

Or, if it is too long and you do not wish to read:

You and Acryon are voting for Golden because he opportunistically voted for me. Bloodking comes in,
acknowledges that your logic is good, and then votes for me

Think about it for a second.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

To boil it down to its very essence:

Acryon:
"Golden's vote for RolePlay was completely inconsistent with his previous statement and the logic behind it was terrible!"
Keyser:
"Golden's vote for RolePlay was opportunistic!"

Bloodking:
"Thanks guys, that's great logic! Vote: RolePlay!"
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

As I stated, Kaiser, the motives of villains are mysterious. Shall I enumerate some possibilities that I can think of?

• Perhaps he did not want to come in and immediately "bandwagon" Golden when Golden was chastised by you and Acryon for "bandwagonning"? That was his understanding of your logic, after all.
  • Maybe it is easier for him to fake heroic logic when such logic is related to
    how I write
    and not
    who I am

• Perhaps he is simply writing Golden off as dead no with or without his efforts, and wishes to build a platform for the future.
  • Maybe he simply sees what he believes is a target with no allies, and holds that as safe.
  • Maybe Golden really is a villain. Would that surprise? It would not cause me any great shock.

In the words of Sherlock Holmes, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be true!"

The impossible is that a good guy followed that train of logic. And that is but one of the issues with Bloodking's post. It is a Matryoshka Doll of villainy.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:07 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

One remembers a lecture from Sir Acryon earlier in the day, when Acryon lectured myself about the values of voting! "A vote", sir Acryon said, "is a means to apply pressure and learn more about a person."

As I observe my vote of Bloodking I wonder how Sir Acryon plans to learn more about Bloodking. It must not be through pressure! For he nobly deflects it with great ardor. One might almost believe that my vote on Bloodking has placed Sir Acryon under pressure! It is noted.

Bloodking has not grown less suspicious by dint of absence. Neither has Sir Golden.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:22 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Bloodking is a villain Sir Acryon. It is your philosophy that is inconsistent, not mine.

It appears you would tell me that such inconsistency is the mark of a hero. That you become more noble the less sense you make.

Should Golden prove aligned with good, and Bloodking aligned with evil, we may find ourselves pointedly revisiting this conversation.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:51 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I am using my vote to kill Bloodking. Had I another method, I should end him on the spot. Were you to give me such a method, I would employ it immediately. Bloodking's death is a requirement for my victory. Jake has stated such.

If I wish to pressure people, I believe I shall speak to them. As I am doing with you, Acryon. I note you did not reiterate any conviction that Golden is a villain. Do you still believe him such, Acryon? How strong is your conviction? Shall you flee your own words, claim your actions are for mere "pressure"?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:00 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Ms. Cowbells, I do declare. I like you. I like you a lot.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:34 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

It was not?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:59 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Is it truly so hard to deduce why I am voting from my writings, Supercool?

I think it is not.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:06 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Let us walk together for a little, Supercool. You have the collection of my letters, the sum of my writing. There has been quite a bit on Bloodking. Summarize it for me.

Let us discuss Bloodking, for you have not been forgotten.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:11 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I will also offer you some of these delicious cookies if you can locate the crux of Acryon's misunderstanding. For Sir Acryon, through either negligence or willful ignorance, has missed the thrust of my point in the entire.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:17 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Given that they are identical actions, Sir Acryon, I think it is you who are mistaken. By virtue of their identical nature there cannot be such a distinction. One must select which one wishes one's vote to be.

Mine is a declaration of killing intent. Yours is a declaration of disapproval, that you wish a player to improve.

I wonder which of our votes Evil fears more.

In post 356, acryon wrote:
I didn't miss your point; your point just is not strong enough. I wonder how many people it will take disagreeing with you to realize this?

Au contraire, you have missed my point in the entire. Any number of buffoons who believe the earth to be flat shall not suddenly make it so.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:34 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I do not know what an "FOS" is, nor do I care.

You make no effort to comprehend the meaning of my words, nor do you make the effort to engage in civil discussion to clarify your lack of comprehension. Is it through a paucity of intellect, or a byproduct of the nature of your alignment? I find that I cannot muster even the least little iota of desire to deduce that today.

I wish to converse with other people, I do not wish to converse with you. I shall take further intervention from you to derail conversations I am having with more refined members of this company as a declaration that you do not wish any actual attempts to discover the alignment of our fellow players to occur. I will react accordingly. You may place your vote on me to chastise me for my behavior. Try to locate someone who gives a shit.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:49 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 361, supercool898 wrote:
In post 352, RolePlay25 wrote:Is it truly so hard to deduce why I am voting from my writings, Supercool?

I think it is not.

It would be a lot fricking easier if you just told us. Even 100 posts ago when you voted BL0ODK1NG you said essentially (maybe not exact words though) "I'm voting BLOODKING for reasons as apparent as the sun". Why can't you just come out and explain it for anybody who isn't as brilliant as you.

I did explain it. In my experience, good guys who are take mafia seriously do not deceive! It is a simple principle (although Town of Salem is overrun by players who do not take the game in any way seriously!). Is it not prevalent here? If it is not, I think I shall not like this place.

Bloodking stated he liked the logic of Keyser Soze and Acryon. What was that logic?

That logic he liked was that Golden was opportunistic when he voted for me, making him a villain!

Would a villain "opportunistically" vote for another villain?

It is easy to say that such a vote would not be opportunistic, because the "opportunity" would be an opportunity to damage evil!

What was he then doing when he then voted me?

-----

These were not subtle statements, supercool. They were not easily missed. They were the directly stated logic of both Acryon and Keyser, the center of the logic that lead them to their vote. The logic that Bloodking liked. Now, Supercool, answer me a question:

Do you, supercool, believe the reads given by Bloodking were the result of honest reading, or the results of an absent player attempting to hastily assemble a passible list to deflect pressure?

Examine all of the reads on all of the other players. Which ring with honesty? Which ring with conviction? Does it read as an attempt to solve this puzzle, or an attempt to hastily deflect attention?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:58 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

The crux, Supercool, is that Bloodking didn't "like their logic". Bloodking didn't even
read
their logic. He needed to hastily assemble a reads list because his absent was conspicuous, and he chose the most generic reasoning he could for assigning a town read to two active, respected, and widely town-read members because putting literally every player in the null category
like he did with half of the players
would look really bad.

Thank you for ruining all the fun I was having with this game by the by.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:09 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Leaning Town

Dwlee

I keep quoting this, by the way. Only Keyser has, as far as I can tell, actually bothered to think about it (I like you Keyser! I apologize for our earlier differences)

Why is DWLee in the "Leaning Town" category with that description? Because otherwise there would be
seven different null reads.
Even Bloodking realized that would be pretty awful.

Your reads list was not inspiring, Supercool, but at least you admitted you didn't have a good grasp on what was occurring in this town. That was honesty! I like that! You only did it because Keyser asked you to. And you didn't paste glaring, painful contradictions in the middle of it. Your reasoning wasn't good, but it was NOT dishonest. You ain't earned even anything close to a "good guy seal of approval" but look at that post again.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:09 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 368, bji wrote:Twenty paces at daybreak? RolePlay, do you need a second?

I want a vote. On Bloodking. Actually, seven of them.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:14 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

(As an aside, I have never thought of this game as anything other than a game of riddles. Deducing meaning that is not immediately obvious is the crux of all play. But that is a discussion for another time, I suppose)
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:38 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

How can a thing be both null and good evidence?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:40 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

This is shit BJI

Give me a bloodking vote now. Who the hell are you even voting anyway? No one? You think no one is suspicious enough to warrant a vote at this moment? We are 375 posts in, how can this be a thing?

Your former town read is now a burning shambles, BJI.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:07 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

<3
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:29 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 378, Dwlee99 wrote:Not even a p-edit for me, roleplay?

I see you! I thank you!

I was distracted by an ungentlemanly frustration with an unrelated player, which caused me to boorishly ignore you. It was wrong of me!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:43 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Paging Captain List!

Intersect me some List! I make list too!

In post 138, bji wrote:
In post 136, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 124, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Dayvig Dwlee99

That's what you get for asking so many questions.

I've seen mafia-aligned day vig's before in larger games but I don't think the mod would be that mean in our mini normal... so well played for revealing that early.

Not following here, sorry. Are you saying that RC has revealed that she or Dwlee99 is a dayvig? Or that RC has revealed that there is no dayvig (because if there were, presumably they'd, for ?reasons?, obey RC and day kill Dwlee99)?

And how sincere is the "well played"? Is this genuine praise of RC, sarcastic criticism of RC, or just joking nonsense?

Lots of people say lots of things. They all sound believable to me to some degree. Like, all of it. I feel lost ...

Here are my "trying to make stuff happen" reads, in order of "trying hardest" to "hardly trying":

Dwlee99
RolePlay25
Super
Cow
acryon
Keyser Soze
RadiantCowbells
golden009
Neumune
MarioManiac4
Bloodking
Diego

Here are my "seems sincere" reads, in order of "most believable" to "sketchiest":

acyron
MarioManiac4
Cow
Super
RolePlay25
Dwlee99
Diego
Bloodking
golden009
Keyser Soze
Neumune
RadiantCowbells

Here are my "heebie jeebies" reads, in order for "scares the sh** out of me" to "harmless":

Keyser Soze
RadiantCowbells
RolePlay25
acryon 8
Super
Neumune
MarioManiac4
Dwlee99
Cow
Bloodking
Diego

Now, how do I intersect these lists to find scum?

List of people who need some scum reads:

BJI
BJI
BJI
BJI
BJI
BJI
BJI
BJI
BJI
BJI
BJI
Diego
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:02 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 388, bji wrote:
In post 385, RolePlay25 wrote:Paging Captain List!

Intersect me some List! I make list too!

Yeah, so I wrote those lists because at the time I was just trying to add some content in a way that I thought might lead to interesting discussion. I also felt like I wanted to make a "read list" but felt like I didn't have a coherent enough viewpoint to condense my thoughts into the simple axis of "town - scum", so I decided to make some lists that reflected several axis on which I could judge people, and maybe it could evolve into eventual read lists.

I expected some derision, because people on this site tend to get their panties in a bunch over anything that doesn't match what they think is "The Way The Game Should Be Played" (to be honest, you're the one person I didn't think would engage in this, but I guess I was wrong). And now arrives the derision.

By the way, you've fallen out of character quite a bit lately. I liked the old you better.

Alas, I liked the old me better too. I shall endeavor to return to that style at some point, but first a clarification: It is not your methodology that I find grating. Indeed, I believe it would be my duty to speak up immediately if I found it so! The list was indeed, as you say, an energetic attempt to - instead of a single axis prosaic good-evil morality (nearly worthless without information) - provide a more balanced approach that weighed motive, goals, and an unknown but pertinent "X factor" representing your best guess as to how likely a player was to be able to "pull the wool over your eyes". I could offer some quibbles, but that does not serve the purpose of the list. So this is not my concern! This is not my inquiry!

The question, BJI, is "where has your methodology taken you?" It is unreasonable and absurd to demand a hero provide immediate returns. To assess the character of 12 individuals, sift good from evil, these are activities that are an ongoing process. One does not classify all 12 quickly, one must change one's classifications as the need arises. But BJI, every one else must go through their own sifting process as well.

BJI, when I sift you, you desire me to classify you without a judgment upon your methodology? I desire such too. But if I am to sift you then, I must sift you based on the
results
of your methodology.

In short: Progress report?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:12 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

There is a duration after which "noting facts and awaiting additional information" becomes "fence sitting".

I am not saying that BJI in particular was the one who ruffled my feathers, but it is sufficient to say that we are skating what I feel is the edge of that boundary, and after that boundary goodwill accumulated through accurate commentary (without further analysis or insight) begins to expire.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:21 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 397, bji wrote:Well to be frank I can't remember everything I was thinking when I made those lists but looking back on them some things do stand out:

- Dwlee99, Super, and Cow no longer deserve to be anywhere near the top of the "trying to make stuff happen" list.

- Keyser still scares me because I perceive him to be very experienced and good at this game and if he's scum I feel I have little or no chance against him. That being said, he sure hasn't
seemed
like scum, so his "seems sincere" rating has risen precipitously.

- I felt kind of similar with regards to being afraid of RadiantCowbells because my prior experience was that RC was a pretty shrewd player, but he's really fallen flat this game. No longer scary. Still near the bottom of the "seems sincere" list though.

- I'm mostly OK with the other rankings as I had them back then

Sorry, not as insightful as I'd hoped.

I'll let you in on a little secret: I don't think it's really possible to effectively scum hunt on Day 1. Statistics show that scum are lynched on Day 1 no better than random chance. What we need is to have lots of interaction so that come Day 2 we have real data to work with. I feel comfortable with how that's been going so far.

Oh darn, and I rather liked you. I wish we shared an alignment.

Mayhap some other game.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 433, TheCow wrote:I don't have intent to lynch at this time.

I am curious, because apparently this is the done thing in this locale. If seven people post "
", will there be "take backs"? Do we get a day or two of grace period where we may decide that we did not mean it after all? If so, this vastly changes my understanding of what a vote means.

I admit curiosity because many people are speaking as if a vote is not one piece of a pattern that will result in a villain's death. If his pals are able to come along and say "No, wait, I did not mean such" then it makes their commitment to the process impossible to judge.

You were absent for quite some time, Cow. If there is not such a grace period, then your vote may contribute to Bloodking's death. Is this a true commitment to this course of action?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Then unvote with haste.

If your vote is not an intent to kill, then remain asking questions until you have a person you desire the death of.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 433, TheCow wrote:I don't have intent to lynch at this time.

In that, I must observe that any information and pressure generated may only be generated through a genuine killing intent.

Perceive, for example, the vote of Ancyon on me. Does it have any killing intent? Indeed it does not. Nor did his vote on Golden. What flavor of pressure does it therefore place on me? Am I in danger? Was Golden in danger? Or are are the words and the wishes of Ancyon as meaningful as the whistling of the wind through the trees, as threatening as the song of a bird?

Golden reacted more strongly to the
suggestion
that I might place a vote upon him than the
reality
of Ancyon's vote. Because Golden knows for a fact that when a gentlemen states his intention, it is not with ulterior motive, it is not deceptive, it is not some meaningless tripe. If I place my vote on Golden, it will be for the single, sole intention to bring about the reality of his death, and I shall labor with every cell in my body to make such a death occur. And if that direction should look for but an instant more likely to yield the death of a villain, then I would discard the thin veneer of civilization and hunt him by day as we are hunted by night.

Are you a gentleman or a knave? I wish your pledge that you slip into a coma and are awakened by the news that sir Bloodking has been selected for death, that your first thought shall be "they have done good in my absence". I wish your word to be matched to your deed. I wish as three more join us, and I hold in that wish the desire for you to share it.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:55 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Why would we be faced with such? We have a villain located.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:01 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also Keyser, all of my votes had killing intent! When I read your words I noted a glaring inconsistency of thought to deed! But then I proceeded to attempt to verify, and discovered the inconsistency was a flaw of my memory! Had it truthfully existed, I would pursue it to the end.

Similar with Dwlee! You mistake the ability to alter ones opinion with the idea that the initial opinion was insincere. It was not in the least!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:33 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Golden! I am so very pleased you have joined us. It is a true honor to have you in our parlor, for it is a most infrequent event.

Pray tell, what are your thoughts on Bloodking?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In the absence of a cowboy, a mask is revealed, and it turns out that they are a bad kitty! But is a bad kitty good?

Dear kitten, please accept my most sincere offer of medicine for your tummy troubles.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 518, TheCow wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: supercool

One must inquire, does the replacement share Bloodking's previous loyalties?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 524, TheCow wrote:Giving them the benefit of the doubt until they catch up.

Who would doubt benefit?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 524, TheCow wrote:Giving them the benefit of the doubt until they catch up.

Who would doubt benefit?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 529, TheCow wrote:FA?

Clearly, there must be some party who benefits from your newfound doubt. I am asking for you to identify, to define, to place the exactly who does so.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 542, Malakittens wrote:Sadly the way RC is right now is probably what I'll be like starting Tommorow. >.<

I admit to a line of curiosity. It goes along this path:

What on god's green earth would possess someone with a known time crunch to join a time consuming activity directly prior to said time crunch?

Null, I do not believe. I do not believe at all. Since your predecessor provided less content than a black hole, and you are joining that brigade, is there a reason we should not execute you forthwith? To generate the odds of this resulting in the death of evil, I say the odds of "drawing a red card" from a deck, and I may add more cards to that pile by the moment.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 545, golden009 wrote:It'll pick back up after the weekend, don't worry.

In aid of the pace accelerating, care to post any answers to the numerous questions posed to you?

Perchance if there lays within this town a wakeful person aligned with good who possesses the weapon of a villain, I should not so much mind if I rose to find you would not do likewise.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:12 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 560, Frozen Angel wrote:tired, If not finding the reasons why (^) I'll explain in my next post (read list)
VOTE: Supercool

easy scummy slot.

your making too much noise about my slot . I don't like noises. come direct on me Roleplay.

Is there the least little tiniest thing I have done that might be construed as anything other than direct?

I have lacked in subtlety in my beliefs regarding your alignment.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:26 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean this is simply such a strange observation I feel a desire to comment on it again.

If you have done a full reread of the game, what would be the idea that I have not "come at you directly"? Is it the fact that I have come at Bloodking direct? Assuming you share alignment with your alter ego, that would seem to be functionally similar in all relevant respects.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:12 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Alas, my weapon in this mystery is not a machine gun, but a single scalpel - or but rather even one seventh of a scalpel. As such, I do not feel an overwhelming need to provide a view of the bigger picture, when the picture before me suffices to guide. I am voting for a villain, I see need for little more.

If you wish my general thoughts, I mislike how Malakittens replaced in merely to lurk. Were I to note that a game of mine recently completed in which a player named ActionDan replaced in and immediately began to lurk. The reason for such was not "he liked country music" but "he expected to be aligned with the town, and was not". Sadly it appears I will never ever ever receive further information about that player, so am unsure as to how to proceed. Do we kill not on evidence, but the eternal promise that nothing resembling content shall ever arise from the slot? The vote on super, for instance is slotted under "explain later" but it appears that "later" has become a synonym for "never". And yet a vote with no reason still contributes to death.

Other than that, I am very extremely content with my vote on FrozenAngel. I still would not mislike the death of Golden. I am unsure as to how to feel about Supercool, but his recent missives are of higher quality. The quality of votes on him is shockingly lacking which is of definite a reason to avoid a vote with certainty. The town read on BJI has evaporated like mist.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:14 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 570, Frozen Angel wrote:why are you twisting my word again?

although your hard tunnel on him was clearly scummy but I wasn't talking about it ... I was talking about myself. :|

Interesting. This makes no sense. I mislike clear nonsense.

In post 560, Frozen Angel wrote:your making too much noise about my slot . I don't like noises. come direct on me Roleplay.

Explain how I twisted your words in my post.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:21 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Did anything about my post give you reason to believe I was less than serious?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:41 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Is your alignment the same as Bloodking's? If so, for what earthly reason would anyone's read on you change? Catch-up is irrelevant. Perhaps it is a level of naiveté showing, but I feel no particular requirement or desire to partake in any rituals before I secure your death.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:46 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 582, Frozen Angel wrote:your saying you want to tunnel my slot to death base on ... ?

give me the reasons your so obsessed with this lynch

You state you have reread. I do believe I have explained this quite thoroughly. Either you have reread or you have not.

Cow and Dwlee, have you ceased benefiting your doubts already?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:49 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 583, bji wrote:Is that surprising, given that the wagon on Bloodking was there mostly because people didn't like his level of activity, both in terms of volume, and in terms of producing a "too safe, didn't try hard enough" reads list? Frozen Angel certainly took care of dispelling both of these issues right off the bat.

In level of activity, higher.

In content of activity, no change.

Shall I produce some flash cards with smiley faces to communicate the sheer lack of content in her posts to you? It is not so hard to produce a very weak summary of events that occurred within a game. Especially one dominated by said faces and vague commentary (mostly about how she does not like the votes on her, apparently the primary focus of her reread).

Tell me, BJI, why your sudden change of heart?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:49 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 585, Frozen Angel wrote:thx you just answered how I expected.

Good. Vote for yourself and die then.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:56 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Frozen Angel, each post you make in this thread provides us additional information about the identity of your partners. Each post you make provides us more and more information that will allow us to win the game. Please, keep posting. I am already learning a lot.

Already it is apparent that you wish to hard ride the lie that I voted Bloodking simply for activity level. I understand, you must formulate a defense of activity that was simply indefensible. You are not allowed to acknowledge your role is villainous. You are not allowed to wave the white flag and surrender. And I do admire the last ditch holding effort.

It is a last ditch holding effort though.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:02 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Shall I seek to convince you you are a villain? That seems a most pointless task. You were quite convinced of that the moment you received your role. There is no further I must do.

But since you seek more "entertainment", tell me, FrozenAngel, what leads you to describe my behavior as "tunneling"? As I understand that term, that refers to focusing on a single player for the entire game without paying attention to anything else. Do tell, what leads you to believe that my play has been focused solely on Bloodking? What lead you to make that comment?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:09 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

You claim to have read through the game, and you claim that I have interacted with no one else since I have voted for Bloodking?

I wish to make absolutely sure that this is your claim, so there are no cries of "twisting my words" when we expose another nasty lie.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:15 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 600, Frozen Angel wrote:You have 20 minutes to convince me why your not giving me a chance to play and why are you so sure about Blood being mafia instead of the reason he agreed on a read and I won't vote you.

pedit - I never said you didn't interacted with anyone else. I said your trolling the whole f... game and your focused on one slot and your not even having doubts about it ...

don't get distracted. tell me reasons. why you think I'm scum ? because the role pm jake gave me wasn't at all ... and I'm sure you never saw my role pm ...

You believe I have been focused on a single slot for the entire game? That is most interesting. Do tell me more about this read through.

As for the vote on me, please, place it. It must have more conviction than your vote on Supercool, since I barely even saw a mention of supercool in your readthrough.

Let us dance this dance, you and I. One shall live, one shall die. Well I suppose your partners may shoot me tonight, but I shall take that as yet another victory.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:26 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Am I physically binding you to prevent you from typing? Am I sitting in the room, snatching the keyboard out of your hands each time you begin to type a reads list (for what little worth such a thing is)? What nonsense.

All that prevents you is you. Specifically, your fear. Your fear of me. With two votes on you, you are wetting yourself in your seat, terrified of what I am saying. Do you know why you are terrified? Because my words have a weight that you cannot possibly deny - the weight of truth. That truth is what you fear. You fear others being shown that truth, so you lash out, so you post smilies, so you attack like an angry dog. An angry poodle, I would say, one of the small ones.

Bloodking's entry to the game was awkward, and he was called out on this. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking ceased playing the game shortly after that awkward entrance. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking, upon being challenged to actually participate, produced a reads list that contained nothing resembling logic. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking, upon being asked to defend that reads list, fled the game. Do you deny this is so?

Come on, vote me. It's your last chance. Your "case" on supercool will tell me a lot about his alignment, but here you have the opportunity to die with honor, without revealing anything more about your partners.

COME ON VOTE ME YOU FUCKING COWARD
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:35 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 607, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 602, RolePlay25 wrote:since I barely even saw a mention of supercool in your readthrough.

to show how much you skimmed my post :

in first post :

post : why are you so worried about it? I mean ... he is not a doctor, right?! your afraid of a WIFOM ?
post : :| you think its just a waste of role or are you role fishing?!
post : god bless me. are you seriously going down through this path?
post : having no solid scum reads mean your avoiding danger of being under town pressure. which is highly scum motivated ...

second post :

post : your speaking of preventing a mis lynch ?!!!! :O I mean a mis lynch?!!! he wasn't even close to the hammer point then.

:|

An amazing seven posts. With commentary like "god bless me. are you seriously going down this path" and "ha". I don't know how I really could have said this was nothing. To be honest, most of it seems cribbed from the reasons I voted Supercool, making this even more fascinating when you state I am tunneling and doing nothing.

Was I not promised a vote from you? You threaten me and threaten me and threaten me with this action. Where is the vote? I am starting to feel your threats are empty bluster, designed to make me retreat.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:37 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Malakittens, you are wrong. Period.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:44 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 617, Frozen Angel wrote:I accused him of role fishing , omgus , being afraid of WIFOM , talking about miss lynch's and distancing

Yes, that is a viewpoint the content of his posts. I especially enjoy the part where you complain that finding people "scummy" because they find you "scummy" is a villainous behavior. It contrasts nicely with your entire previous page of doing nothing but that.

I accuse you of receiving a link to a private topic that contains several partners, a mission to murder the town, and an extreme discomfort with the idea of having to do so while already under significant threat.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:50 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Fellow members of the town, there is two ways this can play out. The first is quite tiresome and trite. I make a "case". Frozen Angel attacks every single element of this case, because that is how it is supposed to play out. A good guy makes a case, if it is good enough the bad guy dies. She wants such. She desires such. She is actively seeking to attack my case, regardless of its contents. She argues that none of my points on Bloodking had merit, that they all boiled down to attacking him for lurking. For those of you who were there, you know this is not my case. For those of you who were not, read.

I prefer another method, perhaps this is from a bias that this site does not share. You read her posts, you see her raw need to latch onto a familiar framework of "town vs. scum" and you see how such framework she seeks places her as scum, and me as town. Like adults, like equals, we all make a judgment.

To me, it seems a waste of time to attempt to convince Frozen Angel she is a villain. She has known such since she replaced in. You know such by observation. Let us finish this.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:01 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 624, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 621, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 617, Frozen Angel wrote:I accused him of role fishing , omgus , being afraid of WIFOM , talking about miss lynch's and distancing

Yes, that is a viewpoint the content of his posts. I especially enjoy the part where you complain that finding people "scummy" because they find you "scummy" is a villainous behavior. It contrasts nicely with your entire previous page of doing nothing but that.

I accuse you of receiving a link to a private topic that contains several partners, a mission to murder the town, and an extreme discomfort with the idea of having to do so while already under significant threat.

when I said I find you scummy?!!!!

you are just a troll .............

your accusation is trolling .... your wrong about me and your just making NOISE. more and more NOISES ...

Oh?

In post 560, Frozen Angel wrote:your making too much noise about my slot . I don't like noises. come direct on me Roleplay.

In post 589, Frozen Angel wrote:the only reason people were voting this slot was because of his inactivity ... this is the exact thing I requested you to stop doing. Your not scum hunting , your just twisting things to fish a wagon.

In post 595, Frozen Angel wrote:make a case against me. I'll happilly defend. continue trolling and I'll show you who will get lynched at the end...

In post 603, Frozen Angel wrote:Imy partners are town. stop trolling .... this is my last warning.

and please give me reasons why are you scumreading me ...

my last warning.

I believe I have passed my "last warning". Where is your vote, to back up your accusations? Where is your vote, to back up your promises?

I see the new tactic is to claim I am making "noises" and am a troll.

Where is your vote on me, you coward? Do you fear the consequences of your own "last warning"? Do you fear what will happen when you have to admit you take me seriously?

You should.

RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 641, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 638, RolePlay25 wrote:I believe I have passed my "last warning". Where is your vote, to back up your accusations? Where is your vote, to back up your promises?

I see the new tactic is to claim I am making "noises" and am a troll.

Where is your vote on me, you coward? Do you fear the consequences of your own "last warning"? Do you fear what will happen when you have to admit you take me seriously?

JERK

I was putting warnings there to force you stop trolling and make a streight move ... your reasons are absurd ... your trolling was absurd ... your pushing is absurd ...

How else could I force you to tell me those reads?!

So you wish to control my behavior through threats? Tell me, would such work on you if you were town? I think it would not.

It reeks of dishonesty and desperation.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Keyser. I need my moral center. And that's you and MarioMaker, and I haven't seen MM in far too long. I need some advice.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 714, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 712, RolePlay25 wrote:Keyser. I need my moral center. And that's you and MarioMaker, and I haven't seen MM in far too long. I need some advice.

I liked MarioManiac4 in the early Chapters, but he has since slipped down a couple levels since Chapter IV. I want MarioManiac4 as an ally, but he's not sharing his love.
Advice?

Looook, Keyser I'm not drunk, but I wanna be drunk. Becauuuuse, things aren't adding up any more. Look, Bloodking's ISO is a mess. I've got twenty different people saying "you can't be scummy in six posts" but it's actually a literal flaming mess. The "you searched my name, that makes you town!" bit was nonsense, the "keeping the eye on Golden" bit was terrible, the reads list was horrid, and replacing out under pressure ain't never been a town tell. But then we get Frozen Angel. She's still Bloodking. Her post-by-post is a giant waste of time. She even self-consciously calls out how scummy it is jokingly:

In post 560, Frozen Angel wrote:post : why are you posting such an IIAO posts FA? :/

This is so cutesy "tee hee look at me doing something scummy" it makes my eyeteeth ache. In the manner that screams "there will be blood!" I hate it! I hate all of it!

But then you throw her in the kettle, cook her up, and what does she do? She goes and she scumhunts. She actually fucking tries to get her scumread lynched, even when no one is paying attention to a fucking thing she is saying. And she's calling Bloodking's actions null. Not like "oh he was scummy, but he's not scum," no she's genuinely confused as to what I find scummy about an ISO that's a small pile of dog dirt. She genuinely doesn't see iiiitttt...

Then we have the voters man, the voters. BJI. Supercool. DWLee. You think that's three town voting with us man? Man, I don't know if that's better than one town voting with us.

I wanna go somewhere else, Keyser. I wanna go visit some old friends. Whadda you wanna do? Golden? Pay an overdue visit to BJI? Throw our weight on the supercool train?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Liiiiiikeee, is this last minute jitters, or is there something deeeeply wrong here?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also don't go doubting mario on meeee. We could be lynchin lurkers til dooomsday in this town, and then we both be dead and the scum can cohabit with the lurkers until the game grinds to a conclusion. We gotta stop it, we gotta stop it man. We gotta do something real while we still alive. Don't let me die in vain man!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Come on man, I need you. Don't vanish now.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Keyser I asked for a direction, not a philosophy lesson. Where do you want to go today?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

As an aside, I am dreadfully uninterested in voting RadientCowbells.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #115) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:40 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 746, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 745, RadiantCowbells wrote:You say that like you know that you don't.

Not like to know.
Want to know
. Unfortunately for us you haven't given any indication that you are town or that you even want to play this game.

But you also haven't given any indication that you want to replace out...

So...
Thoughts.
Now.
Anything.
5 days.

Heyyyy Keyser, I made you a double voter. A double voter Keyser. You get to pick someone and we go there. Best power role in the game, outside of Mayor (broken ass pig fart role).

Whhhhyyy are you raising the heat on deadline pressure without actually picking someone? Don't make me doubt you man, not you. Not here. Not now.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #116) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:21 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 774, Keyser Söze wrote:Deadline pressure?
Did you not just notice how this thread dies near the tail end of the week?
Factor in Xmas shopping, Xmas work parties and you have a one way ticket to Prodge City.
(and I've only been stressing the deadline on slots who deserve pressure, due to frustration).
If you're expecting everyone to be online near deadline, prepare to be disappointed.

Where's your reads list?

What is this obsession with reads list? What is it? It makes no sense. I choose not to make one because I see no reason for one. There only purpose? It's like a menu for the scum nightkill. "Ah, I see everyone town reads X, I suppose I should shoot them". Waste of fucking time. If you can't figure out my reads you ain't readin the game. I ask you to shit or you get off the pot, you shit your pants. Not good. Not good.

You don't get my vote anymore.

Unvote
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #117) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:49 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 780, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 778, RolePlay25 wrote:What is this obsession with reads list?

I was wondering if your other scum reads hinged on Frozen Angel being scum.
E.g when you thought supercool898 was scum, you thought I was his partner based on association tells.
I need to see/hear your individual reads.
You should be voting your scum-reads, not voting for who I vote for.

Total shit. Total fucking shit. You should be trying to get your scum reads lynched, not playing dan the philosophy man. I don't know what this absurd desire for everyone to spoon feed you shit comes from, but it's a little new and a lot disturbing. Get your act together.

Acryon, you're town, and you appear to be better than dan the philosophy man, who do you actually want to lynch today now that you're done jacking off with your vote?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:15 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 821, MarioManiac4 wrote:This is nonsense.
Gladiate golden009

I wouldn't do this if you would pay ANY attention to Golden.
Instead it's all the FA show when the emotion is the opposite of scummy.

Okay, you are the winner.

Vote: Golden009

The votes for Frozen have become literally farcical.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #119) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:19 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Keyser, have you played with Acryon before?

Is he actually dumb enough to think that BJI's "theory" is anything other than a pile of fucking nonsense?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:21 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean I'm not handing the man any Mensa awards, but that's somewhere between huffing paint fumes and "used as a child football". I really thought I had a bead on him as better than that.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #121) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:22 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also FA dear, I'll be nicer, but really if I wanted to insult people, I'd insult them.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:26 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Yeaaahhh, Keyser, I don't think he's actually that stupid.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #123) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:26 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

So is he covering for Supercool?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:28 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Oh are we?

Vote: Acryon

I'm glad
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #125) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:30 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 849, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 837, RolePlay25 wrote:Keyser, have you played with Acryon before?

No I haven't. I am currently re-reading his questions to me (and his reads before bji's post).

I am trying to compute the following: His scrutiny of my reads/logic with non-questions, followed by his leap-of-faith vote on bji's scum-partner theory.

I offer my read: it does not compute.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #126) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:35 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

The idea goes like this. In a town with Golden, Supercool, you, Diego, RadiantCowbells, and TheCow scum!Me decided that the correct course of action was to bus you rather than mislynching one of those absurdly easy targets. When you replace in, instead of backing off, like two other players chose to, I went full force with someone I've literally never played with before immediately, in a rapid fire exchange, and you are a good enough actor that you put up this front during that.

I dunno if that makes BJI scum. Willful blindness is scummy, but inconcievable retardation is a town tell.

Acryon buying that load of horseshit is a bridge too far.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #127) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:38 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Ohhhh Acryon, haven't you been reading? You really should be reading if you want to try these little slides around me
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #128) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:41 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 868, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 833, golden009 wrote:Also, Mariomaniac has been tunneling me literally the entire game, even after I answered your questions.

Technically, I was only lying about the gladiate.
I still was of the opinion that I would see more focus on Golden and people would start looking at him.

This post is complete BS. You avoid my last post and dismiss me as "tunnelling" as if that somehow makes you town.

Man, I hate to agree with Golden, because Golden is... eh, I don't disagree with you on him.

But really, pop out of the tunnel for a second.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #129) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:57 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 873, acryon wrote:
In post 865, RolePlay25 wrote:Ohhhh Acryon, haven't you been reading? You really should be reading if you want to try these little slides around me

I have, but I want you to remind me, because I would think it would take a lot more than that to get off to the point you are now.

Yes, you don't understand me. You never have actually bothered to try to understand me. You assumed you understood me.

A mistake that shall prove fatal.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #130) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:02 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Keyser, your vote is on Frozen Angel.

I know you ain't voting your strongest scum read right now.

Might wanna fix that.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #131) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:04 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 887, MarioManiac4 wrote:The post before that.
You know, the one you
didn't
acknowledge.

The case on acryon is that he wouldn't be stupid enough to believe bji. This would mean you're proposing a Bji/Acryon team, or the accusation makes no sense.
So if the bji/acryon interactions don't look like buddies, we can assume the case is wrong.

Man, playing a good scum game, best tip I can give you is pick townies who have a convenient worldview, and decide that worldview is super correct. Then hand them the bag when it's time for a fall guy.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:06 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Day 2: "It looks like Fallen Angel is town. Man, that tells us a lot about BJI's alignment"

See how that goes?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #133) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:19 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 891, acryon wrote:
In post 888, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 824, acryon wrote:I currently think you are most likely to flip scum.

Show me why.

I already said why. I think bji's case is the best by far of any other info available, meaning
I think FA/RP are equally likely to flip scum
. Given those two, I think we lose less mislynching FA.

OH THIS IS RICH

In post 450, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Country Music Mafia Vote Count 1.07

RolePlay - Bloodking, acryon (L-5)

In post 525, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Country Music Mafia Vote Count 1.08

RolePlay - acryon (L-6)

In post 700, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Country Music Mafia Vote Count 1.09

RolePlay - acryon (L-6)

OH THIS IS SO RICH

In post 393, acryon wrote:
In post 392, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 391, acryon wrote:This is all very fair. Why do you feel ready to
pull the trigger
on BK?

I do not "feel ready" to
kill
BL0ODK1NG.
I do "feel ready" to
vote
BL0ODK1NG.
Here is my "scum lean" read of BL0ODK1NG (post 333).
Here is me looking at RolePlay25's reasons (post 332).
I do not town read BL0ODK1NG.
Voting BL0ODK1NG was the next natural step to take.
Do you think BL0ODK1NG is town-aligned, acryon?

Thanks for the clarification. I wouldn't say I
think
he is town-aligned. I would say he is a null to me at this point because everything he has done could come from either side as far as I'm concerned, and
my gut tells me it's coming from the town-side
so if I had to push it one way it would be a town-lean but that's just my gut leaning it one way or the other.

In post 627, acryon wrote:
In post 622, Malakittens wrote:
Frozen reminds me of another player. This said player reacts via emotion when town. The pressure from RP is stupid right now and the chances of this being a TVT fight is pretty high.

Everybody listen to Malakittens. I don't see quite eye to eye with her on RP being T, but at the very least we can move on from either BK/FA or RP today, because this back and forth is just brutal.

Keyser, vote this fuck
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:24 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Throughout MULTIPLE pages you have been
extremely
clear that you believe that I am scummy and that Bloodking is a "gut town read". EXTREMELY CLEAR.

Now we're "equally likely to be scum"?

Oh no, one does not run away from one's history so cleanly, Acryon.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #135) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:10 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 917, Dwlee99 wrote:Roleplay and FA were mortal enemies but now they are both voting for acry? umm..
The bussing theory before flips is really bad but then they both fight together for an acry lynch.
I am going to keep my vote on FA

Ah, a fanciful theory discussion if I may. I wish to propose an idea. During this game, I have gone through the exercise of asking myself "is this player scum?" about 12 players.

I will have asked myself this about 9 town players, assuming this setup seems vaguely similar to the standard setups, which I may hope it would be.

The goal is not to be so timid that one does not challenge before 100% certainty, the goal is to end the day with 7 votes on a scum player.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:13 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 922, acryon wrote:I feel as though I have been very transparent about the stark change in my reads? Bji's post changed the game dramatically for me. It opened up a possibility that I felt was far more likely than what I had been considering. It did require me to change my feelings on BK/FA especially, but I am not foolish enough to think I have it all figured out so that's ok with me.

Ah, an epiphany! I love those! I too have had an epiphany about Frozen Angel, especially considering the people voting her. I propose a simple idea, to test the strength of belief in our epiphanies.

If someone has a vigilante shot, and Frozen Angel is scum, I wish to be shot tonight.
If someone has a vigilante shot, and Frozen Angel is town, shoot Acryon tonight.

How say you about your epiphany? Do you wish to sign on?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:20 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 927, acryon wrote:These are so stupid, and actively anti-town.

Are they? I believe BJI's theory changed the very nature of your thoughts on the game. I am scum with Frozen Angel, am I not? So this would give you two scum kills, would it not?

Let's save some time and a Radiant Cowbell's vig shot friends

@RC:
Keyser hasn't been voting for me for ages. And this guy has a wonderful patina of fear. I mean I wouldn't mind you shooting him tonight in any case, but we could just lynch him too.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:58 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 931, acryon wrote:
In post 930, RolePlay25 wrote:But I am not and never would claim to be omniscient. So why in the world would I offer myself up on something that I have no way of knowing 100%. This is common sense.

Oh, I believe you know 100%. I most certainly believe you do.

And it's so very nice to have confirmation of Fallen Angel's alignment when you flip that beautiful cherry red.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:44 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

BJI proposes that me and Fallen Angel are scum together.

BJI does not want me vigged if Fallen Angel is lynched.

'kay.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 936, bji wrote:
I didn't say that, but nice try. I asked why you would propose that
if you are town
. Sorry I guess I thought that was implied in my previous post. If you're town, you have no reason to wish for this ultimatum to come true because you'll be damning yourself to a mislynch if FA is scum, and damning another player to be killed with no further discussion if FA is town.

Yes, I will. And Acryon will be damning himself to death if FA is town. And he's not willing to do that. He's not willing to do that at all, even though he is amazed by his epiphany.

I'm willing to choose death if FallenAngel is town.

But I am much, much, much more willing to chose Acryon's death.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 937, bji wrote:Let me put it another way. If RolePlay is town, then his proposal is that:

- We should kill a townie (RolePlay) if FA is scum
- We should kill a player who he believes is scum if FA is town

This essentially limits the next two deaths to a wash: we can't get more than one scum kill out of them.

That's the best outcome that a town RolePlay could be proposing.

The worst outcome is that both FA and Acryon are town; now we lose
two
town players in the next two deaths.

How in the world is a strategy that has
at best
a 50% town loss rate and
at worst
a 100% town loss rate a good strategy for town?

So which is it, RolePlay: are you scum, or are you town trying to get us to play sub-optimally?

Your analysis, as usual, is total shit.
Preserving townies is an illusion.
Town players will die. Town players will die in great number, before the game ends, that is the nature of mafia. What rate am I comfortable having town die in? Well, let me check. We have 10 town and 3 scum, yes?
I am happy to lose 3 town players for every scum death, that will result in victory 100% of the time.

Think a little next time bji.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #142) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

So scenarios in order of preference:

I am correct, we lynch Acryon, scum shoot me tonight. 1:1, scum gets to play a 9:2. Good luck to them! That setup is balanced BEFORE power roles. So their chances of winning have gone down to "suck dick"
I am correct, the town derps and lynches FA. Acryon gets shot tonight, I get shot tonight. 2:1, town gets to play an 8:2. Less good! Still in our favor
I am wrong: impossible.

Pedit: Are. You. Fucking. Serious.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #143) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 940, bji wrote:
In post 939, RolePlay25 wrote:We have 10 town and 3 scum, yes?

How do you know this?

Checks

Yep, we in normal queue.

Explain yourself BJI.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

You've played in two normal already, don't give me the "we don't know hurr durr" bullshit. Explain yourself right now.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #145) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Yeah, that's functional fucking retardation is what that is. You know what the ratio was in your two other normal? 10:3. You know what the ratio is in 95% of every 13 player mini normal on this site? 10:3. Exceptions are basically for 9:3:1, and if you want to go serial killer hunting on day 1 I will stake you out and burn you myself. I don't give a flying fuck if you don't care about meta, but understand basic facts. It is 10:3 until PROVEN otherwise, and proof must come in VERY CONVINCING form.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #146) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Okay, I buy that explanation though.

Back to the basic agenda. Killing Acryon! DWLee, I see you're around. Want to lynch scum today, or fluff post more?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #147) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Because there is not a requirement for a 13 player game in the normal queue - you may run 12, 10, 9, whatever.

HOWEVER there are multiple factors that ensure that virtually every 13 player game is 10:3, or 9:3:1:

- The Normal Queue in general takes a dim view of multiball. It wrecks scumhunting, 9:2:2 multiball is hugely luck based (a bad night kill can wreck one team's chances from the outset) and it's not fun
- An 11:2 vanilla is functionally balanced. The Normal Queue takes a dim view of games without power roles, so adding basically any power roles to an 11:2 unbalances it in favor of the town.
- To win a 9:4, the town would require an enormous number of power roles. This violates normality guidelines
- Serial killers do show up occasionally. But there's no goddamn point in hunting for one on day 1, they're effectively town.

Are we done with theory discussion? Good.

DWLee, why did you show up now of all times to comment on pointless theory with no other content?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #148) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

And I am a magical unicorn~
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #149) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 954, bji wrote:Hm, I get the feeling that you were originally playing the role of "roleplaying newbie to this site", but have long since given up on that (and I don't blame you; your stuff was entertaning but I'm guessing extremely tiresome to have to write) and are now playing your true role of non-role-playing experienced mafiascum.net player.

Mmmmm, I remember someone used to care more about gameplay than metagameplay.

Back to reality, oops there goes gravity, why don't you vote for scum
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #150) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 953, Dwlee99 wrote:Because your interactions with FA are terrible, Roleplay, and I'm not sure if I want to lynch FA or Acryon.

You going hard onto them and then suddenly siding with them onto acryon makes absolutely no sense.

It makes no sense?

Let me ask, have I provided a reason for such? If I have, what do you think of it?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also, DWLee, if you disliked my actions so much, why didn't you ask me about them instead of posting an utterly pointless non-post? Why wait until challenged?

Do you honestly think the breakdown today is "Acryon or FA"? What about Supercool? Why your town read?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #152) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 958, bji wrote:
In post 956, RolePlay25 wrote:
Back to reality, oops there goes gravity, why don't you vote for scum

I am voting for scum. Why did you stop voting for scum? I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to that, but hearing you try to explain why you begged Keyser to give you a reason to stop voting your top scum read will be entertaining. Do it in your old style if you can, thx!

You're cute. I'll enjoy discussing some things with you frankly after the game.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #153) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Hmmm, actually, you know what, fuck it.

Friend BJI, there is a difference between style and substance. In this sort of mystery, there are very few things that are substance. Discussion of setups? Not substance! Discussion of "how to play mafia"? Not substance! Missives about your life, what you like to be called, the price of tea in china? Not substance! Summaries of the events of the game? Not substance! Lists of players organized with colors? Not substance!

In fact, there is truly only one thing of substance - a vote. And with that substance, comes the activity surrounding that substance. I say to you, RadiantCowbells has given more substance than Acryon. A naked vote is worth more than five empty paragraphs. One who removes the impact of one's vote has no substance at all.

There is a truism in mafia that you must understand. Good seeks evil. Evil does not seek good, evil knows good! Evil seeks survival!

An emotional breakdown is neutral. It is a reflection of character, of personality! And what does FallenAngel do during that? Does she retreat to survival as an instinct? Does she lash out, seeking to discredit her attacker? Feel the pit looming and throw a vote like a weapon? No. She seeks evil. As votes pile up on her, she seeks evil.

Predators? Predators seek weakness. Cull the weak by day, kill the strong by night. An ancient formula. Wait in the bushes until you see one of the herd struggle, stumble, falter. Then pounce!

Her substance? She seeks evil. The votes upon her? Predatory. My verdict? I mislike killing her. There are most certainly much better choices.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #154) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 963, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 917, Dwlee99 wrote:Roleplay and FA were mortal enemies but now they are both voting for acry? umm..
The bussing theory before flips is really bad but then they both fight together for an acry lynch.
I am going to keep my vote on FA

^

I already mentioned it, roleplay.
I can't recall your reasons off the top of my head, I just remember them not being particularly convincing.

I don't think it is completely Acryon or FA but it looks like it is our best shot at hitting scum.
Supercool is still on my scum reads but not as much as Acry / FA.
And what do you mean "Why your town read?"

You did not mention them. You mentioned that my vote moved. This is a fact. I mislike those who can do little other than parrot facts.

As for your "scum" read of Supercool, you did not list him as a possible lynch today. Speaking of, when did your scum read of Acryon occur?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #155) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Well, I tried. Be aware that you should be aware as to why you are wrong, you have been provided the information as to why you are wrong, and you remain wrong. After the game, when you are aware of our respective alignments, I wish that you understand that the flaw is in your analysis.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #156) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Your scum read of Acryon occurred because he voted for a player you voted for for bad reasons?

Is Acryon bussing FA?

As for the second:

In post 953, Dwlee99 wrote:Because your interactions with FA are terrible, Roleplay, and I'm not sure if I want to lynch FA or Acryon.

You going hard onto them and then suddenly siding with them onto acryon makes absolutely no sense.

Is that so.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #157) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Reads for Keyser

They are done, all factors are complete. I am intensely content that I have developed a list that approaches perfection.

Scum

Acryon
Supercool
Dwlee

Town

All players that are not scum. The most controversial one of these is Golden009. I admit that this is simply the place where "approaches" must be used, but I believe it is an operating theory that I enjoy.

You may ask me questions about this list. Malakittens may ask me questions about this list. MarioMaker may ask me questions about this list.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #158) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I am happy in the sudden increase in content Dwlee is providing. It is a nice change of pace.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

No really, Dwlee. I appreciate your reaction.

My list does not change.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Why would I bother to convince you to change your vote? You're not town.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 978, Titus wrote:Roleplay join me and Mala?

You can certainly pencil me in.

I do want to hear your thoughts though. If nothing else because I feel they will be quite interesting (I also have insight into you!)
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #162) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:24 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Can I get a list of words that are PG so no kiddies get offended?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #163) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:27 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean I'd hate to be offensive in a game about "lynching" people. Which was a common practice where a bunch of white people would get together and kill a black person on some pretext, usually in an extremely painful manner and while calling them racist names.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #164) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:36 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Okay. Well very respectfully then and in a racially neutral manner, I'm going to lynch you because you're scum
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #165) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:46 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1073, Keyser Söze wrote:Does anyone know any signs that indicate whether an argument is town vs town (and not SvT/SvS)?

I've noticed a few people remark something like:
"this is obviously TvT"

From a theory perspective, why would we ever be interested in a theory perspective?

The only interesting thing is why people might consider
this particular argument
TvT.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #166) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:50 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1076, Titus wrote:VOTE: acryon

Your conclusions are totally off here. ACron (forgive autocorrect. It will fuck up your name) shows textbook signs of being frustrated town. That's why the vote hopping recently.

Second, the voting being determined as good or bad is something I do all the time. If I think you're voting town, your vote sucks. If I think you do that too much, you're scum.

I am not even sure the point behind your third.

P.s. I think Mala's right and supercool is scum.[/quote]

Vote hopping? Titus, you are going to have to explain that one to me. He has voted for three people over the course of the game - Golden, me, and FA. FA is the only one he has ever seemed to care but a little bit about lynching. Ironically, one of the reasons that he voted me was that I "didn't use my vote for pressure" and was content to not be voting someone until I had someone I wanted to kill.

Also, given the previous game where townies spent the literal entire game voting townies and one of my primary arguments in favor of voting two townies was "Titus is scum so she'd only vote town!"... bwuh? Under what universe was that actually a good argument, and not a blatant excuse?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #167) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:10 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Well that came out a right mess.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #168) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:49 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1080, Titus wrote:Roleplay, people just get disinterested. Lol let's lynch type disinterested.

Your second paragraph is obscured by pronouns.

You should vote Supercool. He's super scum.

Ugh, I have a crystal ball that tells me how that will go (or maybe I'm a time lord). It's intensely depressing.

That's L-2 or L-1, don't fucking care. If someone hammers I'll give them a damn cigar.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #169) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:50 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1083, Titus wrote:Go ahead and try to offend me.

The good reason is he's scum.

Ty roleplay.

Okay, but when the fucking inevitable happens, work with me on #2.

If you can't smell it you should.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #170) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:06 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Some words are evil. I cannot use evil words.

The theory is bunk, it's literally total nonsense, and BJI is town.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #171) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:07 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean honestly, that's what tags me on Acryon. THIS GUY is the one person in the entire town he picks to listen to? Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #172) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:13 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

For the record, BJI's theory is that Titus wants to protect Fallen Angel from people attacking her.

So she votes Supercool.

Over me.

That's
genius
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #173) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:17 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're doing.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #174) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:21 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Now that we're done with that ridiculous interlude, where is Supercool?

Radiant could hammer at any time Supercool, you can trust that guy about as far as you can throw the Eiffel Tower. And I am so, so fine with that you have no idea.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #175) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:28 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Hey Keyser? You know I'm town. You have no idea how good or bad I am, but let me make a request. If by some Christmas miracle Supercool gets hammered, offer some belief in my list tomorrow.

I'll be back in about 4 hours, I'll fish hook anyone who unvotes before scum even posts.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #176) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:46 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Is simple, Titus:

Supercool
Dwlee
Acryon

Probably in that order, although you can flip the top two.

Post #1004 was when I got locked in as the night kill and the play became less about having a successful day 1 and more about getting to a phase they control rather than one I control, by the by.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #177) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1122, Titus wrote:@bji, so you were fine with me being up mala's ass and buddying her as long as I kept my mouth shut?

If these behaviors were scummy, why wait to highlight them?

Titus, don't let me get killed night 1 then forget about me. BJI is a distraction. Have people ever told you your theories are strange? I'm sure sometimes your theory was correct, but sometimes they're wrong. You ran them out there anyway, because that's how you play mafia, you told me yourself. Now you do need a certain ability to recognize when your theory is ridiculous (and I know you have that), but there's a reason I call true absurdity a town tell. It's hard to concoct a completely ridiculous scenario and behave like it's absolutely true if you know for a fact it's false.

Pedit: Cool, the doctor fakeclaim that Supercool was setting up. Told you so, Titus.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #178) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Cowbells I'll give you a fucking cookie if you hammer this scumfuck after that terrible fakeclaim.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #179) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1129, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: SuperCool89

yolo

YES YES YES

THANK YOU THANK YOU

<3

I LOVE YOU
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #180) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Holy fuck for once in human history we don't have to deal with the goddamn vote unvote make new wagon argument because
mysteriously
we have once again wagoned an unproveable yet ridiculously powerful PR day 1.

DWLee was setting up for the fakeclaim with his buddy. Look at that vote, it was an easy setup.

Acryon is probably scum, as I said.

I'll miss you all! Good luck! Frozen, sorry I was a jerk, Bloodking was really scummy! But you're town!

Titus, pay attention to what I said!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #181) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Titus, you need to stop looking a gift horse in the mouth.

He's dead, Titus, he's dead. Ding dong the witch is dead.

And I didn't need to put up with damn cold feet over that INEVITABLE doctor fakeclaim.

Never lynch RadiantCowbells. Especially if he's somehow town, but just... don't do it. RC is my bff.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #182) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1136, bji wrote:
In post 1127, RolePlay25 wrote:Cowbells I'll give you a fucking cookie if you hammer this scumfuck after that terrible fakeclaim.

How are you so sure this is a fake claim?

Super - where is the crumbing? Not that crumbing is evidence of anything of course, because it's just as easily faked as anything else. But I am curious.

BJI, lemme give you a guide. If a person claims "Jack of all Trades", "Doctor", or "Cop" after being wagoned day 1 the chances of them actually being any of these things is really, really, really exceptionally low.

Despite this fact, everyone will get cold feet, then someone will be here crying because we were awful people for wagoning the "doctor" and making them claim, and you have to get a new wagon together, which is a real pain. I was actually not looking forward to making the Dwlee wagon happen today.

Make it happen tomorrow in my memory?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #183) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like, BJI, I want you to agree. If I'm dead tomorrow and Supercool is scum, then all your theories were very wrong.

Listen to the only confirmed townie you'll have tomorrow.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #184) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1151, supercool898 wrote:Prepare for your mind to be blown RP

Oh I'm very prepared for the bullet that will blow my mind tonight :lol:

Send my regards to your pals if you've got daytalk for me
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #185) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1139, Titus wrote:
In post 1128, supercool898 wrote:Kill me if you want, I am going to die tonight anyway. At least if you kill me it shows that RP is scum.

Don't think so.

I am very inclined to think bji is. Almost voted him based off his recent reply.
In post 1125, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 1122, Titus wrote:@bji, so you were fine with me being up mala's ass and buddying her as long as I kept my mouth shut?

If these behaviors were scummy, why wait to highlight them?

Titus, don't let me get killed night 1 then forget about me. BJI is a distraction. Have people ever told you your theories are strange? I'm sure sometimes your theory was correct, but sometimes they're wrong. You ran them out there anyway, because that's how you play mafia, you told me yourself. Now you do need a certain ability to recognize when your theory is ridiculous (and I know you have that), but there's a reason I call true absurdity a town tell. It's hard to concoct a completely ridiculous scenario and behave like it's absolutely true if you know for a fact it's false.

Pedit: Cool, the doctor fakeclaim that Supercool was setting up. Told you so, Titus.

Listen to me Titus, listen to me. You complain that other people don't listen to you, but you don't listen to other people. You've got to accept sometimes you are correct, but sometimes we're more correct than you.

You owe me for making this happen, don't blow it on some damn BJI wagon tomorrow when DWLee is RIGHT THERE
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #186) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1157, supercool898 wrote:Why even unvote titus? I am already dead.

RP you sure have dedication don't you? I bet the scum team is super happy they got a PR lynched N1.

Sucks to be you, fakeclaim better next time :cool:
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #187) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

SC Scum: DWLee, Acryon

SC Town: Uhmmmm... I don't like this scenario. I don't like DWLee practically period right now, if you can't tell he's wetting his pants to get to night phase you're not following along. RC is practically confirmed town (I only see scum hammering there if they know for a fact they're doing a buddy in). Acryon looks a lot better. Golden009 is always worth a look. TheCow feels town, but is so deep under the radar he might as well be submarine cow. And I know you like Mala, but that slot has done lots of nothing.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #188) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Honestly Titus, "replace in and lurk"? That's what ActionDan did. You know that. It's not good, no matter what this "I like Country Music" excuse is.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #189) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Thanks for contributing your final thoughts to the town, knowing we'd get to see them tomorrow. Wait no, you contributed a pillar of salt over us not believing your fakeclaim because tomorrow we won't care at all :)

See you later! Nothing personal!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #190) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:19 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Am I allowed to use the word "cancer" to describe the events of the last few pages, or is that also a bad word? Whatever. The toll chemotherapy has taken on my body after reading them is destroying my ability to care.

As I lay in the hospital bed, I'd propose a lynch on RC on general principle, but I don't think that will hit scum.

Vote: Golden009

This guy though? The orderly slipped me a note saying that he was definitely part of the mafia.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #191) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:24 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1333, RadiantCowbells wrote:These are contradictory.

I actually sorta wanna lynch BJI in spite of myself now.

Man everyone aligned with the town wants you dead for your stunt. I'd lynch you over BJI a thousand thousand times.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #192) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:38 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Wow, I've had family members die of cancer too! Lets start a club where we all find various things to be offended about it will be good times!

I think the word lynching is racist.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #193) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:40 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

On a side note I like how you comment with a completely irrelevant piece of fluff which shows you're clearly reading and following along, but have literally had almost nothing to say about the game.

Why is that, malakittens?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #194) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:40 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Vote: Malakittens

Lets do this, kitten
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #195) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:42 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

What did Diego provide? Flat zero. You replace in, and immediately claim you don't have time for the game you replaced into and will be providing flat zero.

You then comment with completely irrelevant fluff that clearly shows you are following along and reading, you just don't have anything relevant to mafia to say.

This outrage is fake and feigned, kitten.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #196) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:48 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Yes, I'm a "jerk." For repeatedly pointing out how ridiculous your actions are in a town context.

That's what you'd like people to think. You're scum, and this is scum play. It's that simple.

Town, let me ask you - if you had absolutely zero time to play mafia for at least a week, would you replace into a game? Is it something that would ever cross your mind to do?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #197) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:53 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Yeah FA is town, Malakittens is scum. The difference in their responses speaks volumes.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #198) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:56 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Hey cow, what do you think of Mal kittens vote on you?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #199) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:10 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1407, TheCow wrote:
shoot: FA

you've left me no choice

Boring fake stuff is boring. What do you think of mala kittens vote on you? Well reasoned?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”