Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #98 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Sorry, will get to this game when I can.
Vote: mn
for happening to be the most recent post when I posted this IOU <_>
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

mn's play (nonplay?) is pretty hard to read, for me. For a while I was leaning town on his strange-birdness, but his most recent post is really really bad and doesn't put me at ease. The doesn't-care-what-you-think townie story doesn't work out with offers like that.

I find Golden Robster pretty scummy. He seems to be poking at random rather than poking at places that are actually places a townie would be organically concerned about. It makes it seem like he's doing it just to do something. I'm happy to believe he pokes this much in every game he plays with either alignment, but I bet as town he pick pressure points that are actually points of concern to begin with.

Massive's entrance into the game is pretty lackluster since he doesn't seem to have any reads at all yet despite a page six entrance. I don't think this game is dry enough for that to be par for the golf course.

Glad a bunch of you feel like you have lots of town reads because that's not what I've been getting.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

mn, who is the second most scummy player in the game?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Who eats ice cream when they're hungry? Scum detected.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

Apparently there's a god of mafia in this game I need to be sheeping.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 291, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 289, KainTepes wrote:BTW I JUST FINISHED A GAME WHERE I LOST CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME WHERE I DID WRONG???

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65395

Use the Mafia Discussion Forum for this.

Why pass up an opportunity to get a read on Kain as a consequence of discussing it here? This post struck me like scum trying too hard to contribute. The only thing those 7 words imaginably accomplishes is preventing an alignment indicative conversation
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 341, Golden Robster wrote:I'm waiting on a university offer right now so yeah, I'm slightly pre-occupied.

Waiting on a university offer requires literally 3 minutes a day to check the mail.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 352, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 351, KainTepes wrote:im trying my best to be good player though but things are so different here than on tos

I'm sorry but you shouldn't be complaining; this is why newbie games exist.

The newbie games are 95% a flake filter, and I think playing about 100 mafia games on mafiascum only makes me about 10% better at mafia. How about some real contributions though?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

KainTepes is town but that's obvi
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

Be sure to sweep your chairs of any thumbtacks whenever you sit down, Keyser.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

town-Kain is suspicious of everyone, even people not trying to mislynch him and Phoenix Wrought. It's very healthy mistrust.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

Because his stomach hurts.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm pretty sure KT will verify my response himself.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't see the scum narrative. His scum strategy is to skip reading the thread and draw attention to himself? I don't believe he's played 1000 games of "town of salem" but I believe he's played 10. You're not really painting me a very believable picture, your just pushing an easy day 1 VI lynch.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

Kain is really taking the "hide" out of hide and seek, Aquanim. He posts frequently, in all caps, and posts even if he has nothing about the game of which to speak.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

The best way to read a VI is the measure their fear of death.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

That was a characterization of what Aquanim had just told me.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 388, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 381, popsofctown wrote:Kain is really taking the "hide" out of hide and seek, Aquanim. He posts frequently, in all caps, and posts even if he has nothing about the game of which to speak.

This
seems more relevant to personality than alignment.

And iirc someone said he's played more chillaxedly in a different game where he was town, and he's even less concerned with keeping a low profile this game. Assuming this game is the one where he's drawn scum would be a Too Scummy To Be Scum argument.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

I just can't give the much masterminding credit to someone who thinks ice cream is a good idea for an upset stomach.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

Don't call me sweetie
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

How much attention one draws to oneself should indeed be based on meta, but Kain is exceeding even his own meta in terms of suicidal flashy behavior, so it should be seen as alignment indicative.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

Relatively speaking.

He was pretty conspicuous before he got wagoned, there wasn't much of an uptick (or much room to uptick) once he got wagoned.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Given what he posted, no. Either way, I don't think it's alignment indicative. If he said no one was talking about him, I think there is a 99.99% chance that's what he believed to be the case. It is not the kind of thing you deliberately lie about as scum. I've never used a lie that directly contradicted a reality obviously present in the thread to further an agenda. I've mistakenly posted something factually incorrect that directly contradicted the thread, as both alignments, as a function of human nature. Lies generally concern my thoughts and feelings about other players, that's plenty of lying I have to do when I draw scum, I see no need to add extra, just to avoid scrutiny for half a page or something?

If something is weird and doesn't make sense, it's usually town. It's what I've found in my experience in mafia. Kind of like the strange chess rule of thumb, if someone offers you a free pawn early on and you can't figure out why, 9/10ths of the time your opponent just made a mistake, and it's not one of those traps, even though there are tons of traps out there and it seems like it would be one. There's just too much human nature to go around.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I feel like I tripped into Hitchcock's "Birds"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'd argue Kain's 127 is more protown than everything he posted in that other game combined. Either way, he did far less to spotlight himself that game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 403, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 400, popsofctown wrote:If something is weird and doesn't make sense, it's usually town. It's what I've found in my experience in mafia. Kind of like the strange chess rule of thumb, if someone offers you a free pawn early on and you can't figure out why, 9/10ths of the time your opponent just made a mistake, and it's not one of those traps, even though there are tons of traps out there and it seems like it would be one. There's just too much human nature to go around.

Going along with your chess analogy, if someone posts something that's scummy most of the time they're just scum who slipped up and made a mistake.

I'm trying to get your whole logic chain because from where I'm sitting it makes absolutely no sense and isn't a genuine read.

I agree with you, but I don't see how the post ties into the scum wincon. You've made it clear how it contradicts reality, for sure, but I don't see how it causes scum to outnumber the town or allows nothing to prevent the same.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

TTH, I have read so many Rosetta Stones of the VI. I do not have time to walk you through them all.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wanting to lynch someone for a post that curtails the day instead of actively finding a scummy party rather than contentedly sticking with a fencesit is pretty protown.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I can't imagine any way to draw attention to yourself faster than "why is nobody talking about me". You can't even upgrade it by saying "talk about me" because then it no longer has the snazzy passive aggresion.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think anyone young enough to expect that plan to work doesn't have internet access yet.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

If I had a penny for every time I saw scum accurately lynched for how they defended a town-aligned player, I wouldn't have any pennies.

That said, GuyFawkes' summary does confuse me quite a bit and certainly doesn't leave a yummy taste in my mouth or anything.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

Kain, shape up, don't make me rethink my read on you.

I'm not a fan of the Keyser wagon mostly because I think he's below quota in the average number of slippy ugly things being in his posts given his high volume. A lack of positive contributions doesn't cut it for me.

I don't know why we aren't lynching Golden Robster today. Okay, I do know, probably the partners factor. But there's like nothing positive about his slot. All the opportunism and questionable pushing of the BBT slot but not even a more threads of positive feel to it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

wtf
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

@mod replacing out, I need to wash my hair and my dog ate my homework.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

not sure why that needs more clarification than 555, they are also plausible events with questionable bearing as a reason to replace out...
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

but no
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Golden Robster
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

Been lots of posting but not much I'm pulling off of it.

Can't we just lynch that super scummy replace out? The timing was off. Cmon guys.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

lynching scum? yah
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

Golden Robster was extremely engaged early on, then he just stopped when there was a lull, then he waited until the end of that lull to replace out. It seems like he was scum waiting for something to happen in thread, and then when nothing did happen in thread, he was like, "i don't see a path here."

Did he replace out of all of his games? I dunno

He was like majorly independently scummy before it happened anyway.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 674, SirCakez wrote:
Titus will be replacing Golden Robster. Please welcome her!

Ok! VOTE: Titus
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 667, Keyser Söze wrote:
@popsofctown

Can your highlight/quote these posts for me (points highlighted red interest me) - I did not notice these points in my re-read:
In post 137, popsofctown wrote:I find Golden Robster pretty scummy. He seems to be poking at random rather than poking at places that are actually
places a townie would be organically concerned about
. It makes it seem like he's doing it just to do something. I'm happy to believe he pokes this much in every game he plays with either alignment, but I bet as town he pick pressure points that are actually points of concern to begin with.

In post 645, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 554, popsofctown wrote:I don't know
why we aren't lynching Golden Robster today
. Okay, I do know, probably the partners factor. But there's like
nothing positive
about his slot.
All the opportunism and questionable pushing of the BBT slot
but not even a more threads of
positive feel
to it.

50 and 70 seem like posts at places that are not naturally worrisome to me. Just pokable. Asking for a force-replace is totally pokeable, but I don't think it's alignment indicative at all, especially that early on without better context. I could have picked 3 rocks that would be better to flip over that early on, and Robsters different choice of rocks from me makes me think he is scum suffering from colorblindness.

The second part, I was saying that BBT is also an aggressive player that looks for reactions, but BBT is actually trying to nurture the pace of the game (like trying to erect a wagon he believes in from L-something really low) whereas Robster just seemed to pushing his rake against the leaves so he gets paid at the end of the day. And that's rather consistent with him finally replacing out. If his questions organically arose from his own curiosity, the responses he got (he did get responses) would have kept steering him and kept his enthusiasm aloft. I think the curiosity was feigned in the first place, and he's just emulating his game 1 townplay poorly.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

thor i thought I remember you being a happy bro not a fight bro
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

I ninja'ed you. This leads me to believe you are not actually Deadpool.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 78, Golden Robster wrote:Also, what does everybody think about Ocean?

Like. He feels the need to post. But Ocean is not even a good focus for attention at that moment. That would be some of the leaf raking.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

Describing Tepes as a mislynch without opposing the lynch is pretty obviously scummy in a vacuum, but I've seen town say dumb things like that before day 1, and I think it's less interesting than the other tells. But that post you quoted is definitely a negative, KS.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

I generally play only one game at a time and assume other people play one game at a time too. (I happen to be in a second game right now, though)

It really didn't even occur to me at all that he could even be in other games.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

it affects it, but doesn't bring him all the way to null.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

I do. I have a townread on Keyser. I think I've mentioned earlier that I think characterizations of his posting as empty and unproductive is too weak when someone with such high volume should have started outright slipping as scum by this point.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Thor, I just don't see it for now. Call it gut for some extent. Maybe another game day. Spin me a better tale somewhere else if you want my vote.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

BBT has been making a mix of protown posts and scummy posts, I usually don't want to lynch that.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah I'm not voting Tepes today, the cow is too cute.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 807, Aquanim wrote:

In post 554, popsofctown wrote:...All the opportunism and questionable pushing of the BBT slot...

The only instance of this I see is #132, which doesn't look like Golden is trying to get all that much mileage out of it.

"of" was meant to mean "like", so you misunderstood my post. Like "Kain Tepes had all the rage and thrashing of a bull" wouldn't mean Kain thrashed a bull.

Poorly written sentence on my part. I was saying Golden was opportunistic and pushed aggressively even to the point where it was questionable, but when BBT does the same shit I get more of a feel he's trying to find scum with it.

Your claim that you need his conclusions to make a judgment is.. poor mafia play. Conclusions don't matter. No future point can really matter when any previous thing was scummy, because scum are constantly manufacturing their actions and will always do their best to retroactively make their play fit the way it needs to.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

It seems like keyser is the only one enjoying this game. I kinda wonder if I should pick him for scum just based on the one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other angle
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

Keyser, you should sheep me, I'm real gud at mafia.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 804, Slandaar wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing you lynched.

I haven't been super closely following everything this game, but man. Expressing that thought with that exact word choice seems scummy in like every context.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

Mod: Can you do the traditional "with X players in the game it will take Y votes to lynch" thingamajigabob in your votecounts
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

A "vanity wagon" is when people aren't sheeping me.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think it's a dishonest statement. It's a statement that is true that does not originate from a townie most of the time. It's very rare when I draw town that there is any lynch, ever, that I "don't mind". I either crave or hate most lynches.

I guess that's empirical and personality wise someone might be different. If you don't play with conviction you'll have a scummy meta though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

well if he's town it's not stupid to make, you should be transparent as town as a matter of policy. If he's scum, then yes he should have manufactured different feeligns
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

I would mind a Keyser lynch.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

Kain, historically the success rate of humans accurately scumhunting eachother is pretty low. On a super good hunch you do like a third better than the base chance of your target randomly being scum, which ends up still being way lower than 50%

For that reason, associative tells are best ignored until after the primary target has died and been revealed. So you should focus your efforts on Aquanim.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

Keyser, please stop mimicking Kain Tepes, your names both start with K's and I disable avatars at work so it gets confusing. Also, you're not the real slim shady.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

A GuyFawkes lynch is fine with me. His posting isn't particularly stellar. I probably couldn't develop a townread on someone with that name and avatar
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

because people are LOSERS
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

Titus's posting style was much more protown in the previous game I played with her where she was town.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

Apparently Keyser Soze is 1/3rd of a person.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

I was planning a House of Representatives joke but it didn't come together for me.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

vote gf
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

GUYS i been drinking but i wanchoo to know this game needs like an RCA like a vca except it's for replacemtns cause it's really weird some people replaced out and others didn't like tth doesn't seem to be having fun but keyzer is? also slandaar is v scummy and like some ppl are like they're in the game and doin stuff but all they do is scummy stuff so that's why they dont need to replace out BUT IT DEPENDS IT DEPENDS how it happens robsters replace out was scummier i explaiend how and why and btw titus has pretty much like already replaced out, she's just posting enough to avoid prod requirements, so like wtf do we have a vig or somethn like the rocky road whipped cream vigilanted? CAKEZ WHY DIDN'T YOU DO SAMPLE ICE CREAM FLAVORED ROLE PMS BESIDES VANILLA LIKE WTF you could give like a jester scum pm that is cotton candy flavor since we know its not in game anyway u know
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

is that at me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

There's only 9 hours left
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i'm at guy> ircher >no lynch > keyser
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

aquanim is masons with tth
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Contributing in deadline crunch is weird
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i won a draft tournament today

It was lots of fun.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

TTH let's drink alcohol together and vote townreads! I will drink beer though because I am lowbrow
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i'm gonna go to sleep so my vote cant moove for referecne
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

I didn't visit Slandaar last night.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1478, Boonskiies wrote:@Pop - Gun to head, keyser or aquanim, which ones town, which is scum?

False dilemma

I'd probably prefer to lynch aquanim if I had to choose.

A little behind on this game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

Oh, wow. Lol.

Not a bad gambit boonskees
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

Vote: Thor

TTH, pretty sure correct line of play is for you to jail Boonskies at a X% probability with a very large X, regardless of the hindrance to his vig shot. Preventing a town death is much much greater benefit than causing a death that may or may not hit scum.

You really shouldn't massclaim for no reason though, you're gonna get merkt, y u do dis
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

Titus is obvscum
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ircher could you quit behaving like caught scum? I'm trying to tunnel Titus, gah. Can't anyone play a peaceful game megablinder mafia anymore without people scumclaiming or getting outed by gambits?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Thor is making a polite amount of effort to continue playing towards his win con in an impossible situation, and I appreciate the sportsmanship.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

Are you Kain Tepes?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1581, TellTaleHeart wrote:How often do mafia roleblockers and town jailkeepers occur in the same setup?

How often do cops appear separate from mafia roleblockers in the same setup? Not so much.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ircher you should have spent today bussing.

Vote: Kain Tepes
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1667, KainTepes wrote:then even then, why will AQUANIM block me?? unless she is mafia roleblocker?

if she is mafia roleblocker then of course we must lynch her

Case closed, boys.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

Gunsmith
Jailkeeper
Odd night Cop
Mafia Roleblocker x3
VTs

Is it plausible?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

The callout
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

Wait... should we be voting Boonskies today?

Theoretically, if Boonskies is not scum, his gambit should have worked. Someone scum who actually targeted the N1 victim should have fessed up and gone for the head-to-head.

Why didn't his gambit work? If a scum refused to take ownership of visiting the victim and Boonskies announced which person did visit the victim, but didn't take ownership, they just die without getting the head to head, which is strictly worse when Boonskies said he had two names.

Furthermore, X-shot vig double targetting the night's actual victim is a really sketchy, convenient claim.

Occam's razor, Boonskies is a scum-aligned tracker that saw Thor visit the dead player, then had a crazy idea. He started with a watcher claim on the night's victim, which is safe if he was tracked, then switched to a vig claim on the night's victim, which is ALSO safe if he was tracked. He was hoping 2 players visited the dead player.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Titus
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

Well wouldn't that be a curveball.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

This game needs a flip.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

Hey guys. I was busy all weekend. Will probably post more substantially tomorrow. VCA or somesuch is probably a good idea when we're getting rekt this hard, it suggest that some kind of scum bloc was actually successful.. but anyway definitely disappointing game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

Kain knows what's up.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think the lack of LyLo scumwagoning following your vote on Keyser means that either you or Keyser are scum. I haven't decided which one is scum yet, though. I'm reading
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

KainTepes do you think Keyser is scummy and why?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

Kain Tepes, I think either Keyser or BBT are scum because we are in Lylo.

Hypothetically, if Keyser and BBT were both town, and BBT voted Keyser, then the three scum players who knew Keyser is town would all vote Keyser together and instantly win the game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

I have a townread on both BBT and Keyser. If you share the townread only on BBT, your vote is in the right place, Tepes
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

ok, 1781 is really compelling. I'm sold

Vote: Keyser Soze

If scum actually won without participating in mislynches and stuff then I'll shake their hands, etc.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

Keyser wasn't my favorite pick for scum, so yeah, if that was the gg mislynch it's on you BBT. Once you vote him in LyLo it's one or the other from my perspective.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”