RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:43 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 18, rb wrote:Everyone aboard the Ryan train, this is optimal townplay.
How is that supposed to be optimal townplay?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:44 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 33, rb wrote:Thinking is gross. I've compartmentalized my thought and reason into a purely intuitive and automatic process that allows for the most efficient finding and exposing of scum.
We'll see if that works.
In post 32, rb wrote:My gut reads are amazing.
We'll see if they really are.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:46 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 37, rb wrote:RyanK, what's your thought on the exchanges between gameplay and me?
Very scummy.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:47 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 36, rb wrote:If I explain it becomes less optimal.
It is a better idea to explain.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:48 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 39, rb wrote:Which one of us?
You because of the post below:
In post 24, rb wrote:Don't worry, I have the charisma and ability to make the Ryan wagon strong. You'll still get your mislynch today ;)
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:49 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 42, rb wrote:Why's that scummy?
You seem to be trying to get a mislynch. You even stated so yourself.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:57 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 44, rb wrote:What makes you think I'm actually trying to get a mislynch? Did you misread my post?
The post below is the answer why I think you're trying to get a mislynch.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:58 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 46, rb wrote:See you're right our interaction is scummy, you're wrong about the scum. It was optimal because I think I could have got more than 1 scum to get on your wagon and then we can counter-wagon on scum later in the day. It sounds dumb but it actually works pretty well. Gameplay is the scum you're looking for. You should vote gameplay.

VOTE: gameplay
Oh, you've explained yourself. Actually a very smart strategy.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:59 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 50, rb wrote:Do you really think that anyone's going to lynch you in so few pages and such little time on Day 1? I don't.
On second thought, very true. I retract my scumread on you.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:00 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 46, rb wrote:See you're right our interaction is scummy, you're wrong about the scum. It was optimal because I think I could have got more than 1 scum to get on your wagon and then we can counter-wagon on scum later in the day. It sounds dumb but it actually works pretty well. Gameplay is the scum you're looking for. You should vote gameplay.

Why is he the scum I'm looking for?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:09 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 59, rb wrote:This is also how scum very often respond to my play - because I bait people into doing things and then turn on them. It's very common for people to think I'm AtE'ing or OMGUS'ing or something, which is an unfortunate side-effect of the way I play but I still do it.
Thanks to my questioning, I've just destroyed that side effect. Actually all you needed to prevent people from thinking so is explaining yourself, although some strategies can't be used once you do so.
Anyway, rb, you've convinced me.
VOTE: gameplay506
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:14 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 62, gameplay506 wrote:Ye those arguments are wrong on so many levels but I am not going into a wall fight with a townread
Pedit: and ryan is scum good
When I have more time for just more than 1 liners imma show you why you are dumb and ryan is scum
Please spend some time explaining. It's very useful if you do so.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:17 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 65, RyanK wrote:
In post 62, gameplay506 wrote:Ye those arguments are wrong on so many levels but I am not going into a wall fight with a townread
When I have more time for just more than 1 liners imma show you why you are dumb and ryan is scum
Please spend some time explaining. It's very useful if you do so.
If you can't explain why, there is no reason for anyone to believe me as scum or you as town.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:19 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 70, Martha Zolanski wrote:...
So guys if Rb isn't NK'd early, He's scum.
I've thought of that before, but thanks to WIFOM, it won't be that accurate as scum may just kill someone else on night 1 so we lynch him on day 2.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:26 am

Post by RyanK »

@mod:
I've got my vote on gameplay506 in post 60.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:42 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 77, Cass wrote:Ok, I'll try this sheeping thing... see what happens :D

UNVOTE: Comparing realities
VOTE: Gameplay506

Really a serious vote though, gameplays responses so far seem seriously off. And to my own surprise, I'm starting to like rb's style a lot more.
It is because he explained what he's doing. In other games he doesn't do so, I guess.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:21 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 80, Martha Zolanski wrote:I think it's just a funny argument. I think it's not serious. And that slug thing.
UNVOTE: Ryan
VOTE: Cass

Please explain why that is scummy and serious?
It was scummy because of post 24. Meanwhile, it wasn't a really serious conversation from what I can tell.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:41 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 85, Cass wrote:...
No RyanK, I don't agree about post 24, that doesn't look scummy to me. I thought Gameplay getting genuinely annoyed (Game's post 56 and 62) after rb voted him (which is
after
the slug-fest, hah) was an overreaction at that point. I could ofcourse be misreading tone here. Such a strong response to a vote at this stage is good enough reason to add mine.
It does look like he's genuinely annoyed. However, he was not at all serious in earlier posts (including post 56).

For now, I'm waiting for gameplay506 to debunk rb's case against him.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:21 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 7, Naomi-Tan wrote:...
Speaking of LAMIST; the setup tells us that scum have day talk if you missed it, so please bare that in mind over the game.
Naomi-Tan, how did you know scum has day talk?
VOTE: Naomi-Tan
Fos:
gameplay506
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:33 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 48, rb wrote:The other 2 scum can forfeit if they want.
How do you know there is a total of 3 scum?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:34 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 89, golden009 wrote:
In post 88, RyanK wrote:
Speaking of LAMIST; the setup tells us that scum have day talk if you missed it, so please bare that in mind over the game.
Not sure if serious, but Miscellaneous rule 6.
I missed it. Sorry.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:35 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 92, Martha Zolanski wrote:Agreed.

VOTE: Gameplay

Shall we wait for him to defend himself?
Definitely.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:35 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 90, RyanK wrote:
Just noticed Miscellaneous rule 7.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:46 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 97, golden009 wrote:So are we at 5 Gameplay votes?
Only four people are voting gameplay506. They are RyanK, rb, Martha Zolanski, and Cass.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:55 am

Post by RyanK »

If gameplay506 defends himself flawlessly, he's not lying as lies are seldom flawless.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 125, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay middle clicking Q+ has no effect.. Weird system..
Clicking Q+ should turn it into Q-. When you press the reply button, all the posts with Q- would appear in the reply area.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 119, Naomi-Tan wrote:And Then I woke back up. Looks like a few things happened that I should talk about so let us begin
In post 10, RyanK wrote:VOTE: Naomi-Tan
Yeah I dislike this vote; There is like no reasoning with it, even in RVS your normally meant to give a silly reason for the vote to help break the ice and gain momentum a vote with nothing behind it doesn't really aid to get the ball rolling
Not giving a reason also could get things moving as quickly as I would get questioned about it.
In post 119, Naomi-Tan wrote:...
In post 41, RyanK wrote:
In post 24, rb wrote:Don't worry, I have the charisma and ability to make the Ryan wagon strong. You'll still get your mislynch today ;)
In post 43, RyanK wrote:
I am not sure If I'm to take this seriously.. like.. I think it was pretty obvious that it was a joke statement and you taking it so seriously is kinda weird..
I didn't think it was a joke statement when I read it with the previous posts. Anyway, my questioning caused things to be going at 266 posts/day.

Your making my head hurt with all this looping flipping and stuff...
rb actually admitted his own interaction with gameplay506 is scummy.
In post 55, rb wrote:If anyone has the urge to be pestered and annoyed by me in the next 15 minutes speak now or forever hold your peace until I wake up tomorrow.

Gameplay really wants to look relaxed and jovial with his banter but he's not relaxed and jovial. I told people to sheep me, but I didn't try to cut down anyone's input. Gameplay is trying to cut down my input very early, where he can see that I'm probably going to be a very active player and also likely to be townread and hard to lynch because I've got sass and know how to argue a point. He's trying to discredit me as early as RVS, as opposed to just being joking and jovial like town normally do in RVS.
Wait what? how? all he did was agree with your statement he didn't try to stop conversation at all. What are you even talking about here?
Just noticed how baseless that argument is, Naomi-Tan. I am still having my vote on gameplay506 though because he hasn't defend himself.
In post 57, rb wrote:You feel a lot more authentic, genuinely annoyed but also curious and wanting me to explain more about why I'm doing 'optimal strategy' - it interests you because you're town.

It doesn't interest gameplay because he doesn't want people to be playing optimal strategy. Scum hate it when I do this because it forces a dichotomy they simply cannot avoid. They either sheep me or they go against me, and either one draws attention. They either need good reasons to go against me (and there are none right now because it's so early) or good reasons to go with me - but then I'm forcing them to play a good town strategy, so they naturally rebel. This is why I'll probably be NK'd early this game because I'm always NK'd early as town because scum just hate me.

I'm like those diet pill Google ads that say, "DOCTORS HATE HIM!!!" except I'm a mafia player and instead of doctors it's the scum that hate me.
This right here is bad. Every player has there own thoughts and idea's that they build up over the course of a game, scum neither have to sheep you or go against you and can formulate there own plans and idea's to play. Like wise town generates reads and thought patterns of there own and don't need to do either of the listed things either. As both alignments can choose to ignore what you was doing partially those who disagree or dislike this hunting methord such as myself. The fact that you made this current train up is REALLY confusing.
This is a very authentic case against rb. Would like to see his response.
Though not defending yourself can be a towny action I feel you should always do so. It generates conversation and helps draw lines that link and connect players alignments
Nothing to say here.
In post 67, rb wrote:Also gameplay I don't really wallfight ever because wallfighting is dumb as any alignment. If you're wallfighting with scum, they're not ever gonna agree with you that they're scum and there's better ways to highlight scum behaviour.

If you're wallfighting with town? Why are you fighting with town?

Solution: don't wallfight, it's dumb. Solve the game, not debate semantics.
This here is information denial (and a lie) Wall fighting gives town lots of information the more information out there the stronger town gets. Also; LQ
But going back to your topic at hand; If you wall fight with scum, your job isn't to convince scum there scum but to give them a chance to explain themselves and also question them deeper and get others convinced that your scum read is a scum read
as town on town you wouldn't be wall fighting and once both you and the other town work out your both town then the fighting will disperse over time however, either way scum players may join and pressure and push for a more dramatic reaction to misslynch off these walls so its important for you to do so anyway to see where people are pushing and why.
If someone doesn't like wallfighting, so be it. They could respond to a wall post by post if they want and it wouldn't deprive the town of information.
In post 70, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 57, rb wrote:You feel a lot more authentic, genuinely annoyed but also curious and wanting me to explain more about why I'm doing 'optimal strategy' - it interests you because you're town.

It doesn't interest gameplay because he doesn't want people to be playing optimal strategy. Scum hate it when I do this because it forces a dichotomy they simply cannot avoid. They either sheep me or they go against me, and either one draws attention. They either need good reasons to go against me (and there are none right now because it's so early) or good reasons to go with me - but then I'm forcing them to play a good town strategy, so they naturally rebel. This is why I'll probably be NK'd early this game because I'm always NK'd early as town because scum just hate me.

I'm like those diet pill Google ads that say, "DOCTORS HATE HIM!!!" except I'm a mafia player and instead of doctors it's the scum that hate me.
So guys if Rb isn't NK'd early, He's scum.
Why? and also, why you sheeping?
Is that even sheeping?

Really a serious vote though, gameplays responses so far seem seriously off. And to my own surprise, I'm starting to like rb's style a lot more.
Allow me to speculate for you; Nothing much. It is very early day one with not that great information to go off of and having a massive pressure vote on another player is going to do pretty much nothing. because there isn't much they can do at this stage. They could go back over and try to get information out to defend there position but there really isn't much of that to go on. so right now all that pressure will only demotivate someone who is town and make scum feel more meh about posting for a bit till the pressure drops. There is really nothing useful to gain from your target atm.
Nothing to say here.
In post 81, Cass wrote:@Martha - not sure if you mean my post or their back and forth? Are you suggesting they are scum play-acting an argument? Or that it's odd I seem to be choosing between them?

@Naomi: I'd like you to vote for someone or explain why you won't (yet).

@Chuck: Go and Shine already! You can't hold us in suspense any longer!
UNVOTE: Cass
There you go voted for you. But if you want to know why I didn't vote until them, mostly because I was asleep and its kinda early still. I'm still forming reads you know? I like to only vote when I think someone is scum and right now I'm unsure rb feels scummy going off how they played last game I was in with them (a game that is still on going) but so does RyanK and Martha Zolanski for not really taking the time to think properly about rb's thought process and how flawed it was.. so.. I'm kinda looking to see how people react to this post to get a feel for more players and try to get a better grasp on others.
By the way, I still have my vote on gameplay506 because he hasn't explained himself.
In post 84, golden009 wrote:hi

just woke up

am looking through posts

for now VOTE: Naomi-tan because that opening post feels scummy
Sure, being honest and open about your play style is scummy. That is a terrible first post. that didn't even touch on anything said thus far.
He stated that he's still looking through the posts.

for now VOTE: Naomi-tan because that opening post feels scummy["/quote]
In post 88, RyanK wrote:
Fos:
gameplay506
I Literally Said It Was In The Setup. How Did You Even Miss Understand This!
I tend to misunderstand things. Sorry.
In post 106, pitoli wrote:I think I'm leaning townish on Cass and Ryank.
Whats the difference between Martha Zolanski's Entrance and cass's posts? they both don't really talk about the topic at hand and I desire to know how you got a town read for one and a scum read for another.

So yeah thats my catch up read. Its kinda conversational so I'm looking forward to reading the responses.
I'm only at the top of page 6 by the way, took a short census to count how many votes were posted 24 hours after the game was started.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 133, Naomi-Tan wrote:I expect the walls will be shorter, I was asleep and had 5 pages to catch up and comment on as long as I keep ontop of things we should be fine.

PEdit; I do not care about Martha's suspects on you. I'm currently considering why you thought cass was town when you thought martha was scummy as it seems inconsistent and I wish to explore this.

So my question is how is this;

In post 81, Cass wrote:@Martha - not sure if you mean my post or their back and forth? Are you suggesting they are scum play-acting an argument? Or that it's odd I seem to be choosing between them?

@Naomi: I'd like you to vote for someone or explain why you won't (yet).

@Chuck: Go and Shine already! You can't hold us in suspense any longer!
townie compared to Martha's content upto post 98 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8272417
Anyone who doesn't mention it can be said as not knowing what's going on in the game and isn't really playing.
In post 133, Naomi-Tan wrote:...
Also yeah, can we stop this train thats L-2 Its like the first day and we are lynching someone who hasn't really done anything yet based off of RVS reactions this train needs to be de-railed..
Why should it be?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 140, golden009 wrote:...
My opinion on the wagon is that it's reasonable, but I'm waiting for Gameplay to reply to vote (and put it at L-1 at this point).
Did you read? The wagon is reasonable, but rb never said why was it so.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 151, golden009 wrote:I'm not very satisfied by her quoting from her initial post, no. It still feels like she's setting up a get-out-of-jail-free card to escape suspicion if she does some anti-town things.
Don't worry about it. Something scummy would not at all fit into what she said in her earlier post.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 282, RyanK wrote:
In post 151, golden009 wrote:I'm not very satisfied by her quoting from her initial post, no. It still feels like she's setting up a get-out-of-jail-free card to escape suspicion if she does some anti-town things.
Don't worry about it. Something scummy would not at all fit into what she said in her earlier post.
unless she's lying about how she plays the game.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 157, gameplay506 wrote:Its actually pretty sad how obvious scum are and how blindly newbs sheep.

Why ryan is scum:
So lets start off a little bit far. Why do I shittalk in RVS. I shit talk in RVS because every so often there is this bad/new scum player who still doesn't know how to play scum and fake reads, arguments especially and go on hanging onto every single little obvious thing as if its scum claiming they are scum. That's basically why I produce that much shiat at the beginning.
Ryan did exactly that to rb:
In post 41, RyanK wrote:
In post 43, RyanK wrote:
An example at its best.

Then when he sees that he can side with rb instead of going against him( the hard way) he chooses the opportunistic way:
In post 60, RyanK wrote:
In post 59, rb wrote:This is also how scum very often respond to my play - because I bait people into doing things and then turn on them. It's very common for people to think I'm AtE'ing or OMGUS'ing or something, which is an unfortunate side-effect of the way I play but I still do it.
Thanks to my questioning, I've just destroyed that side effect. Actually all you needed to prevent people from thinking so is explaining yourself, although some strategies can't be used once you do so.

Anyway, rb, you've convinced me.
I just didn't notice his accusation against you was baseless, otherwise I would have used it to go against him.
In post 157, gameplay506 wrote:...
Red lights. Fake af.
In post 88, RyanK wrote:
Fos:
gameplay506
Dumbtelling.
In post 90, RyanK wrote:
Dumbtelling once again. This one is more obvious because the setup was advertised as 10-3 so.
I read the setup and forgot all about it.
In post 157, gameplay506 wrote: All his other posts are fluff and nothing more. He is the one where my vote is staying atm and I don't inted to change it.
I questioned rb why did he think you were a scum, and he gave me the baseless reason that I didn't notice was baseless until it was pointed out as so.
VOTE: Comparing Realities
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by RyanK »

Actually, VOTE: rb. Please base your accusation.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 161, gameplay506 wrote:xd
you are so sweet
but yes I got demotivated but not because of pressure but because of how easily people sheep everything that has been dressed in nice talking even if at its core its basically thin air
I will read more but its currently 12 am here so I didn't want to promise anything
I'll be more careful about one's reads next time.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:41 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 173, Dierfire wrote:...
I feel less good about it than I did previously. In particular, the approach to rb demonstrates some continuity from before the switch that I mentioned above (, , , ), which combined with leaving the vote on RyanK means that gameplay506 isn't changing approaches in response to rb (where I might expect that a Mafia player would feel a need to change something). The analysis of votes on the wagon also sounds reasonable to me.
Any player regardless of alignment may feel the need to change something. Not wanting to change something may be just a method to prevent us from reading him as scum. Anyway, the argument as a whole is WIFOM-y.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:17 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 197, rb wrote:....
Back in two hours. Be careful putting people are L-2 in a game with 3 scum and daytalk, k?
I don't think scum would be dumb enough to hammer. It would out them as scum instantly, especially if he doesn't give a 24-hour notice.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:28 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 222, rb wrote:@Martha: how seriously would you pursue the line of thought that I'm scum if I live logner than Day2?
Did Martha even tried to persue it after I debunk it?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:11 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 262, gameplay506 wrote:Meh not liking Chuck. Too nitpicky and asks about things already explained(either overseen or just for towncred).
@chuck you talk about Naomi lying thst she knew there was scum daytalk from the thread. What about ryan who basically acted like he didn't know there were 3 scum and that they didn't have daytalk?
I find his one way more off.
I wasn't acting. I really didn't know there where 3 scum and they had daytalk.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:24 am

Post by RyanK »

Sorry about all the mess. Maybe I should post after I finnish reading everything next time. Now there are a few useless posts from me.
I actually still can't formulate who's scum. They're hiding too well. Anyway, I may find something from rereading, but just reading the posts took me such a long time. I'm not going to bother reading so much now. It took me 3 hours.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:25 am

Post by RyanK »

VOTE: Comparing Realities
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:00 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 305, Martha Zolanski wrote: - I didn't know Ryan is being fake until you posted.
- Agree
- Ryan's
- I think you said you want people to sheep you then Dierfire sheeped you then you're voting him for this. I'm not suspecting you though :) In fact, I don't agree with this post but I agree on voting Dierfire.
- I like your strategy of making scums talk when being lurky. But the chance of hitting scum on this strategy is low.
- It's a joke. Don't take that seriously LOL :P
- Sometimes I vote for my game strategy. :)
- LOL

Reads:

1) Glitch - idk
2) gameplay506 - looks town
3) Comparing Realities - idk
4) Saru - idk
5) pitoli - somewhat town
6) Naomi-Tan - seems scum
7) Dierfire - possible scum
8) rb - hopefully town
9) RyanK - possible scum
10) golden009 - idk
11) Chuck - idk
12) Cass - somewhat town
13) Martha Zolanski - TOWN
That was fast. It took me hours to finish reading it.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:07 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 156, gameplay506 wrote:...
Then I get some pro advice about wallfighting ty RB I really needed advice from a VI with ego problems.

This is why RB is shittown
Now to scum on my wagon in my next post
Why are you so certain rb is town? VOTE: gameplay506
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:08 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 307, pitoli wrote:
In post 296, RyanK wrote:VOTE: Comparing Realities
Wtf is that
Lynch this people
I was attempting to stir discussion.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:11 am

Post by RyanK »

Pitoli, why are you so concerned that I voted Comparing Realities anyway?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:29 am

Post by RyanK »

At least I managed to get a read at post 308. I am still trying.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:35 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 315, Martha Zolanski wrote:....
PPedit: Try Harder, Ryan.
I still need more time. It's a very slow process for me and I'm yet to be skilled in this.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:45 am

Post by RyanK »

I guess post 308 is still the best place for me to move on from. Please respond to this, gameplayer506.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:55 am

Post by RyanK »

The only three people who are on both wagons are rb, Cass, and Martha Zolanski.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:06 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 323, gameplay506 wrote:...
(prob about the time I posted yesterday)
Which would probably the time I'm fast asleep.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:15 am

Post by RyanK »

True.

Sorry everyone. Maybe some of my RL activities are affecting my play.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 392, rb wrote:Also, these Naomi votes are eww.
Why is that so?

If this has been asked and answered, forgive me. I'm only at post 394. Will continue reading in (expired on 2016-08-25 23:45:00)
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:28 am

Post by RyanK »

Had been out for two hours and 45 minutes. I didn't read in the car as I would have got dizzy. Currently at post 400.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:51 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 409, pitoli wrote:
In post 408, golden009 wrote:Pitoli, what's your read on gameplay post-wagon?
I kind of liked the reaction/rebuttal of the wagon. But what I liked about it was... the emotion I was getting from it? I think that sort of thing is possible for scum to fake in the short term but not over a sustained period of time. I understand gameplay admitting their own frustration/demotivation because it was a dumb wagon. I don't see them scumhunting TOO hard right now, even though their vote is still on Ryan (still their top scumread, I'm assuming?) - but maybe it's because they got so frustrated.

All that to say, I'm very null (with maybe a slight town lean) on him. I want to see how the read develops once he starts interacting with people on the basis of things BESIDES the wagon.

I'm typing this all on my phone so sorry this took me an hour.
The difference of time between the post asking you for a response and you responding was only ten minutes. Why did you say it took an hour?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:51 am

Post by RyanK »

VOTE: pitoli
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:59 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 458, pitoli wrote:
In post 454, RyanK wrote:
In post 409, pitoli wrote:
In post 408, golden009 wrote:Pitoli, what's your read on gameplay post-wagon?
I kind of liked the reaction/rebuttal of the wagon. But what I liked about it was... the emotion I was getting from it? I think that sort of thing is possible for scum to fake in the short term but not over a sustained period of time. I understand gameplay admitting their own frustration/demotivation because it was a dumb wagon. I don't see them scumhunting TOO hard right now, even though their vote is still on Ryan (still their top scumread, I'm assuming?) - but maybe it's because they got so frustrated.

All that to say, I'm very null (with maybe a slight town lean) on him. I want to see how the read develops once he starts interacting with people on the basis of things BESIDES the wagon.

I'm typing this all on my phone so sorry this took me an hour.
The difference of time between the post asking you for a response and you responding was only ten minutes. Why did you say it took an hour?
It's called exaggeration.

You vote for the dumbest things Ryan.
I do think that if someone is exaggerating they would say "This took me hours." The fact that you mentioned only "an hour" is odd.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:02 am

Post by RyanK »

And by the way. I do think that you all drafted that conversation in the mafia day talk.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:03 am

Post by RyanK »

EBWOP: And by the way. I do think that you two drafted that conversation in the mafia day talk.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:12 am

Post by RyanK »

Yes.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:17 am

Post by RyanK »

Darn, I never realized I actually don't even have a single read. Hopefully I'll be able to formulate one after sometime.

Why did you say an hour anyway? I mean why is it so specific if it's an exaggeration?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:30 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 474, pitoli wrote:
In post 468, RyanK wrote:Darn, I never realized I actually don't even have a single read. Hopefully I'll be able to formulate one after sometime.

Why did you say an hour anyway? I mean why is it so specific if it's an exaggeration?
So you think I took AN HOUR to draft that in daytalk and decided to be honest when posting it to the thread that it took me AN HOUR?

:facepalm:
I would call it a mistake.

To add on to this argument, have you ever heard someone say "I took an hour to finish my homework/I took an hour to bake this/I took an hour to clean the house up" when they took ten minutes? Would you even believe them later if they tell you they were exaggerating?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:33 am

Post by RyanK »

In case it is an unequal situation, let's use another example. Someone says "I took an hour to walk on the corridor" wouldn't one just be surprised? They wouldn't even think they were exaggerating as the choice of words doesn't suggest so.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:35 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 477, RyanK wrote:In case it is an unequal situation, let's use another example. Someone says "I took an hour to walk on the corridor" wouldn't one just be surprised? They wouldn't even think they were exaggerating as the choice of words doesn't suggest so.
In fact the person would probably say you're lying.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:36 am

Post by RyanK »

EBWOP: In fact, you probably may tell the person he's lying when he tells you he took ten minutes.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:40 am

Post by RyanK »

I guess I couldn't get the right words out. It looks confusing to me myself. Trying again.
EBWOP: In fact, you would say that person lied, as it sounded nothing like exaggeration.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:50 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 481, pitoli wrote:I guess I use language differently than you do, Ryan. I'm not going to engage your argument further seeing as how it's all semantics anyway.

It's troubling to me that this is the strongest evidence you have to back a read in the entire thread. It's just incredibly nitpicky. If you feel like you've genuinely caught me in a scumslip, then build a case on me AND golden. You can go back and see my posts in a new light given the scumslip. Instead you sit around and muse about how you don't have any reads but by golly you really hope you can get a few for Christmas or something!!!
I've only been catching up and I haven't spent any time rereading past posts, which is why I haven't spotted anything. Tomorrow is a Saturday, so I suppose Christmas has arrived.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:54 am

Post by RyanK »

See you in (expired on 2016-08-26 03:00:00)
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 496, Glitch wrote:Trying to stay up to speed with everyone. There are a few questions out there people have asked my that I will answer in a couple of hours when I get home from work. Just had to jump in here real quick and ask RyanK:

What the frick?? We're on page 20 and you're arguing that someone's standing out because they exaggerated ten minutes into an hour? Why are you grasping at such insignificant things when we have so much content you could be analyzing instead?

Am I overreacting to that? That just seems to whacked to me.
Sorry if you think I shouldn't have.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by RyanK »

Why is almost everyone choosing to sheep someone and not formulating their own reads? And later, some of them even criticize someone else for not having their own reads.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 531, Martha Zolanski wrote:I can't defend myself seeing scums aboarding my wagon train.
So, I should call you a scum for boarding two other wagons?
VOTE: Martha Zolanski
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 545, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 544, RyanK wrote:
In post 531, Martha Zolanski wrote:I can't defend myself seeing scums aboarding my wagon train.
Sheeping
Just explain youreslf, why are you so confident everyone onboard your wagon is scum?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:24 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 542, RyanK wrote:Why is almost everyone choosing to sheep someone and not formulating their own reads? And later, some of them even criticize someone else for not having their own reads.
On revising, maybe not everyone is.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:27 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 547, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 546, RyanK wrote:
In post 545, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 544, RyanK wrote:
Sheeping
Just explain youreslf, why are you so confident everyone onboard your wagon is scum?
Because Rb and Expedience is sheeping. And you
According to my definition, rb is sheeping, but Expedience and I aren't because we have our own independent reasons for voting you.

If someone sheeps, why should that person be considered a scum?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:06 am

Post by RyanK »

What is your definition of sheeping, Martha?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:07 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 249, rb wrote:Like I said Naomi's post WAS bad. Gameplay is being sketchy af and Dierfire's sheeping and reasoning for sheeping is awful.
In post 523, rb wrote:Okay, I can understand that and I did have Naomi as townread so whatever.

VOTE: Martha
How is this reason for sheeping Expedience any better, rb?
VOTE: rb for hypocrisy.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:18 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 552, RyanK wrote:What is your definition of sheeping, Martha?
Please answer this.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:20 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 554, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 553, RyanK wrote:
In post 249, rb wrote:Like I said Naomi's post WAS bad. Gameplay is being sketchy af and Dierfire's sheeping and reasoning for sheeping is awful.
In post 523, rb wrote:Okay, I can understand that and I did have Naomi as townread so whatever.

VOTE: Martha
How is this reason for sheeping Expedience any better, rb?
VOTE: rb for hypocrisy.
Wtf guys. RyanK is being jumpy. And yall voting for me because of the non sense synchronization that is just accidentally synchronized. We can't let this scum get a free night kill.
Why is being jumpy so bad?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:41 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 560, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 556, RyanK wrote:
In post 552, RyanK wrote:What is your definition of sheeping, Martha?
Please answer this.
It is when you follow someone's vote.
And how is following someone's vote because of some other reason bad?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:39 am

Post by RyanK »

After reviewing my reason, it's not a very good reason for voting rb as I don't think sheeping is scummy, even if he thinks so. UNVOTE: rb

In process of formulating another read...
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:07 am

Post by RyanK »

VOTE: Glitch
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:17 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 590, Cass wrote:...
VOTE: RyanK
Attacking people for the weakest reasons, accusing them of nonsense and things they didn't say, voting in all the safe places without much in the way of reasoning and just not at all looking town.
How can "accusing people of nonsense and things they didn't say" be a safe place to vote?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:17 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 591, RyanK wrote:
Attacking people for the weakest reasons, accusing them of nonsense and things they didn't say, voting in all the safe places without much in the way of reasoning and just not at all looking town.
How can "accusing people of nonsense and things they didn't say" be a safe place to vote?
EBWOP: VOTE: Cass for being illogical.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:57 am

Post by RyanK »

Just answer the question, "How can "accusing people of nonsense and things they didn't say" be a safe place to vote?"
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:02 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 595, Cass wrote:
In post 592, RyanK wrote:
In post 591, RyanK wrote:
EBWOP: VOTE: Cass for being illogical.
Thank you Ryan, for confirming all of my points with just five words! Impressive!
Also, I don't think all my reasons are nonsense nor is that something you didn't say in my accusation.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:03 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 597, Martha Zolanski wrote:Do you even have a common sense?
I've got to admit, my sense are uncommon.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:03 am

Post by RyanK »

EBWOP: my senses are uncommon.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 222, rb wrote:@Martha: how seriously would you pursue the line of thought that I'm scum if I live logner than Day2?
Why were you still so concerned that living past day 2 would result in your Lynch even after I pointed out how WIFOM-y it is?
VOTE: RB
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 656, rb wrote:Who says I was concerned?
It looked that way. And I see a high amount of defensiveness in your post.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by RyanK »

The post I'm referring to is post 656.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 660, rb wrote:
In post 657, RyanK wrote:
In post 656, rb wrote:Who says I was concerned?
It looked that way. And I see a high amount of defensiveness in your post.
How is asking Martha for her opinions defensive?
I clarified I was referring to post 656 in post 658.

@Dierfire
I'll have a look at some of his past posts.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by RyanK »

I see most of rb's posts very NAI. It's a null.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 668, golden009 wrote:...and yet you're voting for him.
He seems to be unable to say anything about his defensiveness in his post 656. It does look like he's very concerned that that line of thought would be pursued by Martha.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 492, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 491, golden009 wrote:So you don't think Ryan is deserving of a vote right now?
I'm waiting for everybody.
Why did you wait for everyone before voting me. It looks like a really odd move. VOTE: Martha
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by RyanK »

Which of my memories were lost?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by RyanK »

Not liking Martha's soft claim, but it does sound more like bad town play than lying scum, so, with an annoyed sigh:
UNVOTE: Martha
Did Martha even have a soft claim?
FoS:
Cass
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by RyanK »

What problem does scums aboarding your wagon train cause to your ability to defend yourself?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:00 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 702, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 638, gameplay506 wrote:So to sum up my reads
Alive
1) Glitch Like- him
2) gameplay506 -what a nice guy
3) Comparing- Realities BlueBloodedToffee um ?
4) Saru -seems alright
5) pitoli -seems good
6) Naomi-Tan- town
7) Dierfire -um
8) rb -ye still townish but haven't really read his posts during the catch up
9) RyanK- insane or scum. no inbetween
10) golden009- better than before meaning null at best null at worst ( honestly I just skipped your posts sorry)
11) Chuck -nah not to my liking
12) Cass -um no yes?
13) Martha Zolanski- um no
Nonsense
Why is it so?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:30 am

Post by RyanK »

UNVOTE: Martha for effort.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:44 am

Post by RyanK »

RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:55 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 689, RyanK wrote:
Not liking Martha's soft claim, but it does sound more like bad town play than lying scum, so, with an annoyed sigh:
UNVOTE: Martha
Did Martha even have a soft claim?
FoS:
Cass
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:56 am

Post by RyanK »

UNVOTE: Cass
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:21 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 722, Cass wrote:...
@Ryan: is there a tactic behind the way you play, or are you just lazy? Do you plan to keep up this style for the entire game?
The style won't be kept by day 2.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:02 am

Post by RyanK »

I would believe this case is like the "synchronization" of your posts' timing with Cass'.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:02 am

Post by RyanK »

...just less significant.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by RyanK »

There is a tactic in the way I'm playing. It forces everyone to give away more information about their thoughts that would be useful.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 746, Glitch wrote:Sorry for the wall, y'all. It's how I roll.
Walls are fine. Gives me more information to look at.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 16, rb wrote:VOTE: Ryan

gameplay is good at the game, we're sheeping her now.
In post 17, gameplay506 wrote:Its a he
And ty <3
Why is gameplay thanking rb for sheeping him?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 19, gameplay506 wrote:O goodie
This is a very odd response to rb's post.
In post 20, rb wrote:Why is that goodie?
In post 22, gameplay506 wrote:Okaaay rb I think it will be best if you just stick to more sheeping me and less talking
Apparently, he wants rb to sheep him without question.
Why did you state that it was a goodie when rb attempts to convince everyone to go aboard my train, gameplay506?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 12, rb wrote:@Cass your first mistake was not sheeping me.
Looks like rb also want people to sheep him
Fos:
rb
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by RyanK »

Let's see gameplay506's response and I'll figure something out.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 541, Martha Zolanski wrote:...
Yes. My mislynch would be good.
I would just definitely hammer myself.
This is very odd.
FoS2:
Martha
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by RyanK »

EBWOP:
2nd Fos:
Martha
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 444, Martha Zolanski wrote:@rb, Tbh Yes. But I know it's bad because scum can confuse us.
How?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 762, gameplay506 wrote:...
Like even the fact that you didn't bother replying to me but you straight on went back and quoted some.posts just to throw them at me.is off-putting.
What reply are you referring to?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 749, RyanK wrote:
In post 16, rb wrote:VOTE: Ryan

gameplay is good at the game, we're sheeping her now.
In post 17, gameplay506 wrote:Its a he
And ty <3
Why did you say thank you to rb when he decided to sheep you?
In post 750, RyanK wrote:
In post 19, gameplay506 wrote:O goodie
Why did you state that it was a goodie when rb attempts to convince everyone to go aboard my train, gameplay506?
Explain, please.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:39 am

Post by RyanK »

My behavior is probably because there isn't much to go on with. The scum are hiding too well.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #116) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:54 am

Post by RyanK »

I know you no longer scumread gameplay, but which of the responses were you referring to?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:58 am

Post by RyanK »

Give me some time to come up with one. My fever was the true reason of my behavior.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:02 am

Post by RyanK »

I would prefer to not even mention it, but I had to.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #119) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:50 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 778, RyanK wrote:

I know you no longer scumread gameplay, but which of the responses were you referring to?
Please respond to this, Cass.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #120) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:53 am

Post by RyanK »

rb is trying to play reverse psychology. I'm town, and he's scum.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:55 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 870, RyanK wrote:rb is trying to play reverse psychology. I'm town, and he's scum.
Actually, maybe not.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:21 am

Post by RyanK »

Yes. I should be getting some sleep.

This situation is a smooth ground to me. Let me do some analysis, and I will come up with something tomorrow.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 884, Saru wrote:...
In my previous read of Ryan, I said that I felt he could just be VI, but that he seemed to be taking it too far, almost like he's playing up that side of him on purpose. His recent posts have not been helping that feeling go away. Combine that with the fact that he only seems to ask questions that only scratch the surface of things. To ask questions is fine, but to follow up on them is even more important. Following up on answers to your questions is what normal people do. It generates meaningful discussion. Asking questions just for the sake of asking questions is what scum does to fake activity. Ryan never really follows up with his questions, he just throws them out there like he's the Oprah of questions.
Thanks for pointing this out Saru. I wasn't able to figure out what I was doing wrong even after comparing it with my previous game. Thank you.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 872, Cass wrote:
In post 868, RyanK wrote:
In post 778, RyanK wrote:

Please respond to this, Cass.
Look, Ryan, I have explained this before so please just read the game. ISO me or w/e. Also, this is like 1 post out of the RVS, shouldn't you have other priorities by now?
Alright, Cass, I will be rereading the game and reformulating reads, starting everything from scratch and if I don't see your explanation or your explanation has a few question marks, I'm going to question you on this.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 117, Martha Zolanski wrote:People need to be active rn
In post 118, Martha Zolanski wrote:I just took a shower and I got an idea.

I think Pitoli is a scum. She voted me for my non intro introduction and She didn't state that it was an RVS vote. Should I say that is scum hunting? Secondly, She is saying that I said that the argument between gameplay and br is
silly
which I know I didn't say that. There's a difference between silly and not serious.

Scum reading her rn.

But she's a null scum for me as this evidences are too low. But I am watching her rn.
Who is rn?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 113, Cass wrote:...
Scum could replicate it, sure, but it'd take serious balls. Maybe that is happening - I haven't played with rb before, so I don't know if he would - but we have plenty of time yet to find out.
So far, I like this wagon I'm on.
Why do you like it?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 905, rb wrote:Ryan why don't you interact with like the last 100 posts or so? :S
Didn't you do that yourself :down:
In post 652, rb wrote:Whoever is scum is doing a decent enough job at this point. I'm going to start from scratch and re-read this game.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #128) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 937, Glitch wrote:Can't write an in depth post, but I do have some Q's.

What does lynching Chuck, BBT, or me accomplish?

A Chuck lynch is not a big red flag to me but I'm also not convinced of it. But I'm not on board with a BBT lynch at this point because there's not a lot of content he's contributed so far, and of the content that he has contributed so far I don't remember much about (sorry).

I know the general consensus has shifted away from Ryan here, but it's too much to ignore in my mind that his playstyle conveniently shifted to being a bit more on the serious side once the pressure became real and not just a vote or two. When he got to around four or five he started contributing some more serious content but still in small nuggets peppered with his normal illogicality.

RyanK, I'm not really interested in waiting until tomorrow to figure out why you're playing the way you are, and it's odd to me that that's gone unchallenged when you said you would explain in Day 2.

What's up with the more serious tone in the second part of the day so far? Why the change? And why can't you explain now?
My plan was to collect some common playstyles of scum and town and their thought process behind it. But I didn't want anyone to subotage that data as it may result in inaccurate reads.

The more serious tone is most likely an effect of feeling I'm playing terribly this time.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #129) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by RyanK »

And the only way to know if someone is town or scum is when some flips. I have decided to leave my plan :up: alone for a while and work and use plan B to read people, where I don't have to wait till day 2.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #130) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by RyanK »

Why?
Why did you question her questioning of this?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #131) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 159, gameplay506 wrote:I don't intend to look into more posts tonight unless someone wants me to comment on something specifically.
I came here to prove why there are basically 0 arguments on mescum and who is scum. I think I did that.

Some notes from my skimming over the game:
I like Martha's questioning.
Naomi seems genuinely confused so I like her as well.
I have pitoli in my leaning town list too.
What is it about Martha's questioning you like?
Why do you have pitoli in your leaning town list?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #132) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 904, RyanK wrote:
In post 113, Cass wrote:...
Scum could replicate it, sure, but it'd take serious balls. Maybe that is happening - I haven't played with rb before, so I don't know if he would - but we have plenty of time yet to find out.
So far, I like this wagon I'm on.
Why do you like it?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #133) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:32 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 988, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 986, rb wrote:If we lynch Ryan and he flips town we lynch gameplay next.
And if he flips scum we lynch you ok?
So, I flip town, and the rest of them lynch you ok?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #134) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 944, RyanK wrote:

Why?
In post 946, RyanK wrote:
In post 159, gameplay506 wrote:I don't intend to look into more posts tonight unless someone wants me to comment on something specifically.
I came here to prove why there are basically 0 arguments on mescum and who is scum. I think I did that.

What is the problem about answering these questions I presented you? If there is none, please answer the questions. If there are, please state the problems.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1067, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1066, RyanK wrote:

Why?

What is the problem about answering these questions I presented you? If there is none, please answer the questions. If there are, please state the problems.
I aksed my questions way before you did yours and you still havent replied to mine. Unless you do it I wont reply to this.
I would consider my previous post a reply to yours for a substantial read.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by RyanK »

EBWOP: I would consider my previous post a reply to yours for an argumented read.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:57 am

Post by RyanK »

Why?

RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:53 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1086, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1084, RyanK wrote:

Why?

And you are such a little piece of shit I am sure now that rb is feeding you what to say just to annoy me on some extreme scale.

I WANT YOUR READS AND YOUR ARGUMENTS
YOU HAVE DONE NONE SO FAR
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU PROVIDING THEM???
What is the problem of responding before I provide my arguments. It's doesn't benefit the town if you don't respond.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #139) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:02 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1095, Expedience wrote:I've never understood why players get so insistent about answering questions, I usually just leave it unless I really want to know.

Glitch, can you claim? Game's going in circles.
Because I was going to use it in a case. His unwant to answer the questions already says enough.
gameplay506-scum
Case no.1. Having a problem answering three questions without this list (not sure why)
Case no.2. Unbased reads
the other 11 players I would consider null with Cass at a slightly higher position as scum till I find the response to his question in his past post.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #140) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:24 am

Post by RyanK »

What were your questions? I don't remember reading them.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #141) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1116, rb wrote:I think that both the Ryan and Expedience wagons are bad.
Why do you think Expedience's wagon is bad?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #142) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:21 am

Post by RyanK »

Why should he claim?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #143) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:41 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1123, Expedience wrote:...
I'm offering the CLAIM DUEL to the site meta, on my knees, in the hope that I can sway its stubborn mind.
Where does mass-claiming bring us? If it doesn't lead anywhere, I don't think we should try it.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #144) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:43 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1134, gameplay506 wrote:I have another lynch on my mind:
If its not going to be Ryan
What about his bud Rb?
Prove beyond doubt that rb is guilty.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #145) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:46 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1135, Expedience wrote:If you support the CLAIM DUEL, type:

Code: Select all

[hurt]Glitch[/hurt]

HURT: Glitch

This is symbolic of the hurt we will collectively inflict on Glitch at the conclusion of the CLAIM DUEL.
How is the claim going to make us more certain glitch is scum?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #146) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:59 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1139, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1136, RyanK wrote:
What about his bud Rb?
Look you are either retarded or his scumbud so I doubt that even if I prove anything that you will actually vote him so
So, you're expecting everyone to believe that rb is scum without any reason?

Anyway, can you list the "like 100 of your ignored questions".
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #147) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:00 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1140, Expedience wrote:Because of the way he claims, and what he claims. I can't say more without giving him direct instructions on how to look town.

Prefunctionary edit: This post is aimed at Ryan.
Noted.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #148) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:02 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1141, RyanK wrote:
In post 1139, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1136, RyanK wrote:
What about his bud Rb?
Look you are either retarded or his scumbud so I doubt that even if I prove anything that you will actually vote him so
So, you're expecting everyone to believe that rb is scum without any reason?
Just to add on,
In post 1139, gameplay506 wrote:....
Pedit: welp exp bro I can't support something that I don't even see arguments for
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #149) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:30 am

Post by RyanK »

Since you don't have any questions, please answer the following:
In post 1084, RyanK wrote:

Why?

RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #150) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:28 am

Post by RyanK »

Don't remember answering any questions the method you're suggesting :up:
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #151) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:33 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1147, gameplay506 wrote:Nah i am gonna be you and act like a total dick and answer it 10 pages later cya
Maybe you should count time, like 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours etc. Post rates aren't constant.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:39 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1147, gameplay506 wrote:Nah i am gonna be you and act like a total dick and answer it 10 pages later cya
By the way, acting like me comes in a package. If you act like me, you'll be treated the way I was. So, you may want to think of the reason why you want to do this, and will the results be worth it.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by RyanK »

I feel like the purpose of this is to find an excuse to deny us information. For now, the post rates are so low, he couldn't possibly be answering it in 4 days.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1162, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 1160, rb wrote:
In post 1159, RyanK wrote:
I feel like the purpose of this is to find an excuse to deny us information.
Even Ryan can see it.

Are you guys worse than Ryan?
Isn't that how Ryan respond to questions? Being a total dick?

I am not defending Gameplay here.
If I do answer questions the way you and gameplay506 claim I do, how does that prevent gameplay506 from answering my questions?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1167, gameplay506 wrote:
I feel like the purpose of this is to find an excuse to deny us information. For now, the post rates are so low, he couldn't possibly be answering it in 4 days.
In post 1160, rb wrote:
Even Ryan can see it.

So cute. I like the fact that you completely ignore how ryan wasn't answering my question and was just stalling his wagon with excuses (which frankly succeeded).

Ryan put this on himself. He is scum and he wants to be an ass. So fk him. The only question I haven't answered is Ryan's and I frankly won't answer anything of his.
In the first place, I don't even answer the questions the way you claim I do.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1167, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1160, rb wrote:
Even Ryan can see it.

So cute. I like the fact that you completely ignore how ryan wasn't answering my question and was just stalling his wagon with excuses (which frankly succeeded).

Ryan put this on himself. He is scum and he wants to be an ass. So fk him. The only question I haven't answered is Ryan's and I frankly won't answer anything of his.
EBWOP: What question?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1096, RyanK wrote:
In post 1095, Expedience wrote:I've never understood why players get so insistent about answering questions, I usually just leave it unless I really want to know.

Glitch, can you claim? Game's going in circles.
Because I was going to use it in a case. His unwant to answer the questions already says enough.
gameplay506-scum
Case no.1. Having a problem answering three questions without this list (not sure why)
Case no.2. Unbased reads
the other 11 players I would consider null with Cass at a slightly higher position as scum till I find the response to his question in his past post.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by RyanK »

If you don't consider that proper, the problem with answering the readlist question is that I don't have one.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by RyanK »

Also, I've been answering all the other questions. As long as I have an answer, I would give one.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1177, Martha Zolanski wrote:*Sigh*

UNVOTE: because Expedience is on my scum list therefore I don't want to sheep her reason. and

Since I want a Ryan lynch because he's a shit player and the fact that Gp is on my town read list and my scum buddies theory on

Scum reads that I want to be lynched:
Glitch
Rb
Expedience
Ryan
Pitoli

*sigh*
Explain your read. This is not a question so I expect it answered.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #161) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by RyanK »

Anyway, Martha, it's not like I don't answer all the questions. At least I will reply with an "I don't know" if I don't have the answer.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by RyanK »

I wasn't playing as I usually would. That's why.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #163) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Post by RyanK »

How are you all going to solve the puzzle when I flip town. I'm getting nowhere with the interactions with me, I even ended having almost everyone null.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1189, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 1186, RyanK wrote:How are you all going to solve the puzzle when I flip town. I'm getting nowhere with the interactions with me, I even ended having almost everyone null.
We can because you're unhelpful.

When you are alive:
Helpfulness - 0.5%

When you're dead:
Helpfulness - 100%

Why?

Cauz' we won't have a shit player who's OMGUSing and votes dozen of times and ask questions that are irritating and answers questions "idk" when u dunno.
And how does not having a shit player help the town.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #165) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1185, gameplay506 wrote:No really a ryan lynch is the way to go.
He either flips scum or in the slim chance of him flipping town there will be a lot of info to work with simply because everyone has interacted with him at one point or another.
Pedit: lolk
Also, you've missed out something. I've not interacted with BlueBloodedToffee, golden009, and Chuck.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #166) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:46 am

Post by RyanK »

gameplay506, deciding not to answer my question just because you don't like my answer to yours isn't going to help town.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #167) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:53 am

Post by RyanK »

UNVOTE: gameplay506You should have said so much more earlier. It wasted us a few hours already.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #168) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:41 am

Post by RyanK »

Now I know why my reads are few. I forgot to isolate the posts.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #169) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:29 am

Post by RyanK »

Noted.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #170) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:08 am

Post by RyanK »

Don't worry, I am.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #171) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1229, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:...
Cass and Golden are current scum reads. I'm hoping people start pressuring either of these slots soon otherwise you should all feel bad.
Why Golden?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #172) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1220, Martha Zolanski wrote:
In post 1216, RyanK wrote:UNVOTE: gameplay506You should have said so much more earlier. It wasted us a few hours already.
That was fast
I didn't check. If he lied, I'm going to turn back on him.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #173) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1243, rb wrote:Can I get everyone's read on Ryan, gameplay and Martha? No need to justify, just state whether you think Ryan is scum or town. No null votes allowed, pick the one that you'd pick if you had to pick one with a gun to your head.
I guess it would depend on who is holding the gun.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #174) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1251, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 341, Cass wrote:Why I changed my vote? Dierfire is in my top-4 and it is time for a wagon.
Top 4 scum reads in a 9-player game, my word.
It's a 13 player game, sir.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #175) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by RyanK »

@Mod:
Should golden009 and glitch get prodded?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #176) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:48 am

Post by RyanK »

This could probably make it up to a scene in a movie.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #177) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:27 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1291, rb wrote:Her point that you and Glitch are unlikely scumpartners is true though.

You're saying that you think Cass is bussing Glitch? I can work with that since Cass isn't actually voting Glitch. If Glitch flips scum, this could be towncred play.
Since this is a common tactic, it has the properties of the WIFOM, which means we wouldn't know if Cass is scum or town if he hammers.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #178) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:28 am

Post by RyanK »

Anyway, Cass, hammer at 24 hours before deadline if no one opposes.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #179) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:30 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1313, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1311, Martha Zolanski wrote:It's funny how BBT reads 14 pages and votes Glitch. It just seems odd.
I've read 23 pages and Glitch's opening post was more than good enough to vote him for.
What's so scummy about that opening post?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #180) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:55 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1318, Expedience wrote:{Martha, Ryan, gameplay}
{rb, BBT, Dierfire, pitoli}
{golden, Saru}
{Chuck}
{Glitch, Cass}

I want to hear what Chuck has to say about Glitch's claim when the CLAIM DUEL is initiated. Because it bothers me that he's interested in Glitch's claim after berating me for asking him to claim in the first instance.

Reading Saru's post townreading me gave me very
filthy
feelings.

Ryan, do you think Glitch is town or scum?
I've got no reason to believe Glitch is either.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #181) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1332, Martha Zolanski wrote:Ryan you should hammer
To extend our time for discussion time, I"ll wait till tomorrow, although I don't think we should lynch Glitch while he isn't here to defend himself.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #182) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:01 am

Post by RyanK »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

That is just too strong a contradiction.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #183) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:52 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1343, Glitch wrote:Ryan, why tell Cass to hammer at 24 hours instead of hammer yourself?
I thought I was part of the wagon when I did that.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #184) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:57 am

Post by RyanK »

[quote="In post 1059, Glitch"...
RyanK - Arguments have been made on why he’s totally town which I see the accuracy in, and the my goals in joining the wagon are accomplished. Unvoted.
...[/quote]
What was your goal?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #185) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:18 am

Post by RyanK »

EBWOP:
In post 1059, Glitch wrote:...
RyanK - Arguments have been made on why he’s totally town which I see the accuracy in, and the my goals in joining the wagon are accomplished. Unvoted.
What was your goal?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #186) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:31 am

Post by RyanK »

The many happenings from post 761 to post 864

An accusation was made against Glitch,
By Expedience, who decided to lynch,
The accusation was based on his defence,
About synchronized posts, for Martha and Cass.

The reason, for Glitch's vote on me,
Was brought in Gameplay, with an accusation,
Glitch's reason for vote was a bit fishy,
The reason for it, was my lack of reason.

It was fishy, because he stated,
Lack of arguments, isn't a scumread,
Thus, another argument was thrown quickly,
By five-zero-six gameplay.

Rb came in and accused gameplay,
For he thought Dierfire as scum,
But decided to vote me anyway.

Gameplay, defended himself poorly,
Because of defensiveness, which turned things terribly,
However, defensiveness isn't a scum tell,
As both factions, may react defensively.

Rb looked terrible while attacking gameplay,
As opportunism, is a very strong scum tell,
That such a strong scum read was found finally.

The conclusion, I will let you make your own,
As bias reads, shouldn't be well known.

-Ryan
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #187) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:33 am

Post by RyanK »

EBWOP:
Rb looked terrible while attacking gameplay,
As opportunism, is a very strong scum tell,
That such a strong scum read was found finally,
And he could get a mislynch that would look well.

Not sure how I missed that line.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #188) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by RyanK »

@Mod: V/LA until 12:00 AM 10/9/2016 (GMT+8)
because I'm in vacation in the southern peninsula Malaysia, which usually has an unstable internet.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #189) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by RyanK »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
Don't you think that contradiction is too significant, rb?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #190) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:08 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1333, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because they're posting makes me quite sure they're town.
In post 1335, gameplay506 wrote:Did you read up?
In post 1336, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nope. Will do it over the night phase.
So, if he didn't read up, how was he able to think pitoli as town because of her posting?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #191) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:16 am

Post by RyanK »

Dierfire's early posts apparently mirrors rb's. Still investigating on that. Expect me to be done in three days.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #192) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 131, Dierfire wrote:...
Principally this is a Town read on rb more than a Mafia read on gameplay506.
Why did you townread rb in the first place?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #193) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1624, RyanK wrote:
In post 131, Dierfire wrote:...
Principally this is a Town read on rb more than a Mafia read on gameplay506.
Why did you townread rb in the first place?
I already figured the answer.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (isolation #194) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 179, Dierfire wrote:
@gameplay506
In post 177, gameplay506 wrote:I've never been good with the town/scum motivation hunting but I am pretty sure there is something lacking here
Like what does your town read on rb have to do with you voting me?
I can't make the connection
If rb is Town, his vote is marginally more likely to be on a Mafia player than if he were Mafia. Also, if rb is Town then all other players are marginally more likely to be Mafia (from 3/12 to 3/11).
If that's the case, why did you vote gameplay506 of all people?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #195) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 184, Dierfire wrote:
@golden009
In post 180, golden009 wrote:
In post 179, Dierfire wrote:
@gameplay506
In post 177, gameplay506 wrote:I've never been good with the town/scum motivation hunting but I am pretty sure there is something lacking here
Like what does your town read on rb have to do with you voting me?
I can't make the connection
If rb is Town, his vote is marginally more likely to be on a Mafia player than if he were Mafia. Also, if rb is Town then all other players are marginally more likely to be Mafia (from 3/12 to 3/11).
So, wait; You don't read gameplay as scum, but you read rb as town, and therefore, gameplay is scummy enough to get you to vote for him?

That's flimsy as hell.
Did I give the impression that I considered this a wonderfully solid reason for a vote?

Moving from RVS to the real game requires an progressive escalation from "no reasons" to "weak reasons" to "good reasons" for votes.

Do you see a better vote for me at present?
Why was gameplay your best vote?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #196) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by RyanK »

EBWOP:
In post 184, Dierfire wrote:...
Do you see a better vote for me at present?
Why was gameplay your best vote?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #197) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1677, rb wrote:Even though I townread Ryan I'm losing patience.

We're at page 68 and you're still asking questions about page 8.
Are you suggesting I shouldn't read and question past posts?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #198) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1680, rb wrote:
In post 1678, RyanK wrote:
In post 1677, rb wrote:Even though I townread Ryan I'm losing patience.

We're at page 68 and you're still asking questions about page 8.
Are you suggesting I shouldn't read and question past posts?
I'm suggesting you should read the important happenings in the game and provide your thoughts as opposed to just giving one line questions on things well and truly covered already.
Suggestion accepted. The question I recently asked wasn't well and truly covered, however.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #199) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1483, Chuck wrote:...
1. Glitch flipped town. Which looks bad on you.
2. Martha flipped town. Which looks bad on you.
3. You're trying to lynch me after trying to make me look bad for using common sense in twilight.
Chuck, the second argument is an argument I've thought myself to look out for. Usually, scum would be the one that would say that because that's a common purpose of their night kill, to paint someone else as scum. I doubt I'm wrong here as Vedith did it in my first game here, and he flipped scum. VOTE: Chuck

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”