Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (isolation #600) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4084, skitter30 wrote:you're making this game more than a little bit unenjoyable for me
In post 4085, skitter30 wrote:ok time to leave the thread now i guess
Sorry but solving the game > your feelings.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (isolation #601) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4086, xRECKONERx wrote:ok skitter actually tho

i wasn't on the xtoxm wagon
Exactly.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (isolation #602) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4087, Chara wrote:if this keeps up i'm going to be the one to replace out. i hate this game.
players are entitled to have blacklists. skitter didn't get to avoid this game with you in it because you were on a secret alt.
If you seriously think you or anyone is going to guilttrip me into not trying to solve this game, think again. I am doing nothing wrong here and I won’t be bullied into letting scum win. So, don’t even go there! :mad:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (isolation #603) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4094, Tohru wrote:Whoa. Calm down, stop town-infighting, and vote Succinct with me.
Skitter is rebuking me for absolutely no good reason and throwing unwarranted shade on Reck and now Chara wants me to feel guilty for pointing this out? Well, fuck that! Between Skitter and Elbirn and now Chara. ENOUGH already!
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (isolation #604) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4101, Chara wrote:skitter: repping out at this point wouldn't solve anything. if Nimueh is scum you can yell at me later. just assume she's town.

pedit: then the next time you're in a game and skitter joins is because she didn't realize it was you, PM skitter and tell her to /out. that's literally all. this shouldn't happen again.
We already fucking discussed this. I’m trying to solve a game here. Help me do it or not but don’t get in the way.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (isolation #605) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4104, Chara wrote:there's a good reason. i'm mad at you for purposefully avoiding a blacklist.
Good and I’m mad at you for unfairly bullying me for no good fucking reason!

Can we focus now on who’s scum here or is that fucking too much to ask? :roll:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4112 (isolation #606) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4106, Tohru wrote:
In post 4102, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4094, Tohru wrote:Whoa. Calm down, stop town-infighting, and vote Succinct with me.
Skitter is rebuking me for absolutely no good reason and throwing unwarranted shade on Reck and now Chara wants me to feel guilty for pointing this out? Well, fuck that! Between Skitter and Elbirn and now Chara. ENOUGH already!
Yeah, this game has multiple distractions. Vote Succinct with me, let the game end, and everyone breathe a sigh of relief, or if you guys are still feeling bitter, then leave the game.
I’m going to take a break before I say something to either Chara/Skitter/Elbirn, that gets me in trouble.

All 3 of you owe me a fucking aplology. Don’t fucking come at me again with this garbage, EVER!
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4113 (isolation #607) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Nimueh »

Yeah, this game has multiple distractions. Vote Succinct with me, let the game end, and everyone breathe a sigh of relief, or if you guys are still feeling bitter, then leave the game.
I’m going to take a break before I say something to either Chara/Skitter/Elbirn, that gets me in trouble.

All 3 of you owe me a fucking aplology. Don’t fucking come at me again with this garbage, EVER!
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4118 (isolation #608) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4113, Nimueh wrote:

No, no way I’m leaving and at least one scum is clearly trying to stop me from figuring out this game. Someone apparently thinks I’ve recently had a lobotomy or something. Like, do I really need a building to fall on me? One or both of them is scum here, maybe or maybe not with Elbirn. Sorry guys, you seriously underestimated my intelligence, if you think there’s any world I would ever fall for this ploy.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (isolation #609) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4114, Tohru wrote:
In post 4063, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4058, Chara wrote:you're right Reck, it's pretty much the same thing with you and Elbirn. his had more of an impression on me at the time and i guess that's why i thought differently. and that outright defending Flubber is also not really what you were doing, which i why it made me suspicious to begin with.

pedit: i don't agree. there's no reason Flubber couldn't have put a buddy in there to even things out.
But almost 4 hours, sitting at L-2?
You
can't
hammer a player at L-2, only L-1.

4 hours is quite a fast reaction time already given the pace of this game.

Skitter was still online after 9:00 pm. Not sure if that’s relevant but her Reck shade really pinged me. Then she conveniently does the I’m ignoring you bs, when I call her on it. Then Chara further tries to derail me with a bogus suspiciously-timed guilt trip. Both of them have been pushing Reck at various times too. This smacks of scum!Chara defending his scum buddy Skitter. I think I’ve found the scumteam.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (isolation #610) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4121, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4114, Tohru wrote:
In post 4063, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4058, Chara wrote:you're right Reck, it's pretty much the same thing with you and Elbirn. his had more of an impression on me at the time and i guess that's why i thought differently. and that outright defending Flubber is also not really what you were doing, which i why it made me suspicious to begin with.

pedit: i don't agree. there's no reason Flubber couldn't have put a buddy in there to even things out.
But almost 4 hours, sitting at L-2?
You
can't
hammer a player at L-2, only L-1.

4 hours is quite a fast reaction time already given the pace of this game.

Skitter was still online after 9:00 pm. Not sure if that’s relevant but her Reck shade really pinged me. Then she conveniently does the I’m ignoring you bs, when I call her on it. Then Chara further tries to derail me with a bogus suspiciously-timed guilt trip. Both of them have been pushing Reck at various times too. This smacks of scum!Chara defending his scum buddy Skitter. I think I’ve found the scumteam.
Why else do they both pick NOW to bully me when A) I am clearly doing nothing wrong and B) possibility on my way to figuring out the game? How is any of what they did here, town motivated?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4127 (isolation #611) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4122, Chara wrote:i have more integrity as a scum player than to ever
consider
guilting someone, for
anything
n for as despicable a reason as a scum tactic.
In post 4123, Chara wrote:i care more about that than a fucking mafia game.
Then you’re either being horrible town or maybe you’re just pocketed. I don’t really care but you’re completely out of line and horribly unfair to me, I wasn’t insulting either of you, you not me is in the wrong here and I don’t believe you don’t know that.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (isolation #612) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4125, Chara wrote:avoiding a blacklist on purpose is literally against site rules.
I’m not addressing this. I will ignore you if you don’t stop.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (isolation #613) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4128, Tohru wrote:Nimueh can you please help me (conftown who is not bullying you) to vote Succinct pretty please?
Chara is literally trying to derail this game by making false accusations against me. This is absolutely despicable.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4135 (isolation #614) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4130, Tohru wrote:Please stop responding to people who are allegedly bullying you. Listen to my voice, I am the friend who is trying to help you.
Like I am shocked. I may have myself been out of line at certain points in this game but this is just plain vicious and completely undeserved.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (isolation #615) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4135, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4130, Tohru wrote:Please stop responding to people who are allegedly bullying you. Listen to my voice, I am the friend who is trying to help you.
Spoiler:
Like I am shocked. I may have myself been out of line at certain points in this game but this is just plain vicious and completely undeserved.
She is referring to a mod blacklist, that is the only one that literally counts and there is a) no rule for what she is alleging and b) she signed up after me. c) no where on this site are player blacklists part of the rules, which wouldn’t apply to me in either case.[/spoiler]
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (isolation #616) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4136, Chara wrote:you should report me for abuse if you think that. the mods will take care of this. i'm done with it.
Your conscience should already have made that abundantly clear to you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (isolation #617) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Nimueh »

If I am doing something wrong, then fair
Spoiler:
but this is straight up mean spirited bullying and cruel entirely unwarranted harassment. You should feel ashamed. @Chara.

I think I will only play in alts from now on, only way to guarantee I don’t get abused.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4149 (isolation #618) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4143, Tohru wrote:This discussion has long stopped being about finding scum and game solving but instead extrapersonal and hot tempers.

If you are lost and do not feel that you are in the mood to think, if you are exhausted, or if you are fatigued from the game, please vote Succinct with me and end this.
Spoiler:
I have been put through hell in the last couple of weeks. Good to know I can always count on the callousness of some people on MS to make that more tolerable.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (isolation #619) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4147, Tohru wrote:
In post 4145, Nimueh wrote:If I am doing something wrong, then fair
Spoiler:
but this is straight up mean spirited bullying and cruel entirely unwarranted harassment. You should feel ashamed. @Chara.

I think I will only play in alts from now on, only way to guarantee I don’t get abused.
You're doing something wrong! You're not voting Succinct with me. Please change that!

Nobody likes being abused. But it's inevitable that in life you'll meet rude people or people who dislike your style of play for no apparent reason at all. The best way to deal with that is to not let their words bother you.
That’s hard, when I’m literally being attacked for no reason whatsoever, other than trying to solve a game.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4159 (isolation #620) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Nimueh »

Spoiler:
I know it seems too much to ask but you would think it would be possible, to have even one day in the last two fucking weeks, when I catch a break from literally balling my eyes out for hours. Did I commit some terrible crime in a past life or something, because the is like some bad film noir parody or something.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4191 (isolation #621) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4161, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 4159, Nimueh wrote:
Spoiler:
I know it seems too much to ask but you would think it would be possible, to have even one day in the last two fucking weeks, when I catch a break from literally balling my eyes out for hours. Did I commit some terrible crime in a past life or something, because the is like some bad film noir parody or something.
sorry you feel this way but it probably doesn't belong in a mafia game tho
Spoiler:
Neither does the disgusting attack on me from Chara but it STILl happened.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4192 (isolation #622) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4157, xRECKONERx wrote:wow i make a random comment about how you have an anime avatar and i dont like anime avatars and suddenly you and nimueh are SOUL SISTAHS because you're feeling So AtTaCkEd RiGhT nOw

hard pass

within the game, im more likely to stick with elbirn but i would probably hammer succinct because 4150 is pinging me as coming from a very comfortable place and i feel like we're likely to have at least one scum between succinct/elbirn so fuck it
Don’t drag me into whatever this is about please. Whatever is going on between you and Toruh, has absolutely nothing to do with me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4193 (isolation #623) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4188, Tohru wrote:The players who are not voting Succinct are: Reck, NMSA, tris, Nimueh, Creature.

We need 2 out of the above 5.

One of the above 5 is the partner.

Cool!
And if all of them are town, would that mean you’re wrong?

You want a Succinct wagon? This isn’t going to make that happen.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4194 (isolation #624) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4192, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4157, xRECKONERx wrote:wow i make a random comment about how you have an anime avatar and i dont like anime avatars and suddenly you and nimueh are SOUL SISTAHS because you're feeling So AtTaCkEd RiGhT nOw

hard pass

within the game, im more likely to stick with elbirn but i would probably hammer succinct because 4150 is pinging me as coming from a very comfortable place and i feel like we're likely to have at least one scum between succinct/elbirn so fuck it
Don’t drag me into whatever this is about please. Whatever is going on between you and Toruh, has absolutely nothing to do with me.
But you’re probably right about the one scum thing.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4195 (isolation #625) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4053, xRECKONERx wrote:my thoughts on elbirn:

he entered the game pretty jokey and distant. his early contributions are emptyreads with no reasoning and promise of catchup. honestly... this post in particular is standing out to me:
In post 1035, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

Since my slot is voting Brigitte for God knows what reason

VOTE: TicTac

So I can be on the incredibly fortuitous tictac wagon being driven by literally all my townreads

Hooray I'm becoming more aware of the game state
it feels like virtue signalling on the brigitte wagon. like for someone who had barely read and claimed to have only read to p10, saying my slot is voting brigitte for "some god unknown reason" feels really broad? and bombastic? and like maybe a way to look good hopping off a townwagon being driven by town?

then after a bunch of fluffy shit and promises to catch up... we get elbirn claiming he's just not gonna read anymore and the game starts now. with what is essentially an RVS vote on Chara for "being mean to skitter"
......after
900 posts
between his entry and this post, he is still doing RVS jokey bullshit.

when we do get content from him, it's a quick meta read on creature, then AtE of "maaaan ive totally beeing wanting a scum game since 2015!" and some self-meta. coupled with a push on both xtoxm/nimueh.

he also comes up with some plan to "make scum shoot him". is this a scumslip? most of the game thought the game had no nightkills at that point (i know i did) but he knows scum get a kill at some point?

elbirn continues to push on skitter. he then does a quick vote on skitter then goes "actually wait why arent we voting tris" and manuevers onto tris.

then we get a flip and the game is slow and rather than contribute elbirn goes "man this game is weirdly quiet with a flip and new day start". like.... ok...... then why not give content yourself? you're actively being guilty of the same thing you're complaining to other people about

he also soft pushes on me saying i said "gross shit" but nobody cares so he's just insane. which is funny considering he literally never not once mentioned any of that "gross shit" i did?

he asks ank to
spoon feed him a reason to vote flubber
. that's highly sus with the flub flip. it's like he didn't want to be tied to flubber but was holding out and making people "convince" him because the longer he dilly-dallies the less likely the wagon gets momentum. that seems like scum hedging his bets.

he goes back AGAIN to ank and says "man idk why flub is scum can you explain lets compare notes". this is like PAGES later and over 24h later.

then randomly he's back on tris again after dropping that push entirely for half the game.

actually halfway through this i have realized i have something to say about 3363/3361 so this is a note to myself to make a separate post about it later so i dont muck up the flow of this one.

he comes back and says if nmsa is scum then scum would evac him before flub which completely ignores the flub IC claim.

elbirn also throws a bullshit soft scumread on me to explain why he won't vote NMSA

and then he goes back to the d1 brig lynch and uses tris being the counterwagon as a reason to push tris. it's so lazy.

now we have elbirn joining the easy succinct wagon after the replacement has made it a popular option.

his response to succinct's points on him in 4030/4031 is... *audible fart noise*

so yeah

VOTE: Elbirn

**audible fart noise**
Well, we know he lied about the townlock read and that post definitely sounded like he was setting me up for a mislynch later. He also, switched his vote to Succinct without giving any kind of reason and Tohru is so deathtunneled on. Succinct, she’s ignoring anything else in the game, readswise. Not saying she’s wrong but even a scum hunting God can make a mistake and I’m kind of getting annoyed that she is trying to force it, because even if she’s right on Succinct, which she may well be, being my way or the highway, isn’t the way to persuade anyone. In fact, it might possibly backfire.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4196 (isolation #626) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4054, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3361, Chara wrote:my gut instinct is to say Elbirn looks bad here given Xtoxm town and Flubber scum, but i have to believe that scum Elbirn would be a lot more careful about outright defending Flubber here, so i don't really believe he's one of the scum either right now.
In post 3363, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3361, Chara wrote:my gut instinct is to say Elbirn looks bad here given Xtoxm town and Flubber scum, but i have to believe that scum Elbirn would be a lot more careful about outright defending Flubber here, so i don't really believe he's one of the scum either right now.
Thank you for your understanding
coming back to this:

this is very weird to me and it highlights something that pinged me about chara

chara has continued to suspect me and when i point out i wouldn't be that bad as scum as to have the interactions i had with flubber, it hasn't resonated with chara at all

HOWEVER

here, chara waves away a scumread on elbirn by saying "oh elbirn would totally be a lot more careful about his interactions with flubber"

so...
when i have weird interactions with flub that would be IDIOTIC to have as scum v scum... it doesn't land completely with chara
but when elbirn has weird interactions with flub that would be IDIOTIC to have as scum v scum... well, duh, of course elbirn would be more careful!

sour taste in my mouth
You think Elbirn and Chara are scum with Flubber?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4237 (isolation #627) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4216, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 3868, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3865, NotMySpamAccount wrote:No time to read, [/b]@mod v/la till Monday
if one of reck/nim/elbirn isn't dead when I come back, someone has explaining to do
I know I’m town and this post is screaming, Reck mislynch.
why not a mislynch on anyone other than reck from those three? You could, if you were town, be unhappy about me pushing a mislynch on you. And if I were scum, leaving my vote on reck but getting one of the other two mislynched would be a decent way to get towncred. I would have a fantasatic motive for a mislynch on someone other than reck if I were scum, but you only defend reck. could the team be flubber/nim/reck, with nim gunning for an elbirn mislynch?
Yeah, that’s why I’m currently not voting anyone. You caught me. :lol:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (isolation #628) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4228, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 3970, Nimueh wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3961, Tohru wrote:
In post 3957, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3954, Tohru wrote:
In post 3953, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3948, Chara wrote:if i really think you're right on him being town, i'll vote Succinct.
tris and NMSA are town for other reasons, tris moreso, and skitter and Ank are town. Creature really is and Nim's patterns still fit what i think is town.
scum Reck not wanting to go after Nim here is a good point but i feel he would have other options (it seems like NMSA eternally gets votes) so i'm uncomfortable locktowning him based on that alone.
Okay, I’m liking this post more. But you need to see it from mpov which you’re obviously not. Considering that I’m being currently voted by at least one horrible town and another slot I sr, can you seriously not understand why you being even remotely hedgey on me, doesn’t completely reassure me?

Because if you do, you would clearly see why your frustration at me, is obviously misplaced. Yes Tris is also hedgey on me but I have other reasons to think she’s town here.
Who's voting for you?

NSG hasn't posted a votecount since Day 3, I think.
Yes, she said the vote counter is broken or something?

Elbirn voted me for dumbass reasons and NMSA immediately jumped onboard. That’s the main reason why Chara’s defensiveness is irritating to me. I’m sure if she had two votes on her, she would not find her posts very reassuring if I made them. Why? Because it is my very strong current belief that scum is trying to set up Reck/me mislynches. Therefore anyone both pushing Reck and not townlocking me, who I can’t townlock for other reasons, can’t help pinging me.
I am displeased with Elbirn and NMSA's manner of playing the game. But with a heavy heart I must announce that they can be town, and am therefore tasked with the insurmountable responsibility of trying to prove that to the rest of you.

I do wish they were lynched Day 1 and Day 2 instead of Brigitte and Xtoxm. Their play is definitely ?

Unfortunately I also have to rally to them to help me lynch Succinct. *sigh*

That would be an awesome mechanic. Yeah, let’s swap horrible NMSA and Elbirn and bring back Brigitte and Xtoxm. I’m all for it. :lol:

I still think Elbirn is scum and NMSA is only town due to clear anti-partner associatives. Elbirn lied. He claimed to townlocked me, when the closest he ever got to that, is you can be town for now but if I sr you, we be cool crap. :roll:
admittedly, Elbirn caught you in a lie too
What have I lied about?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4240 (isolation #629) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Nimueh »

Spoiler:
In post 4232, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4038, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4018, Creature wrote:Nimueh is FA?
News to me. :lol:

*Somewhere Ank is laughing her ass off at this*
this almost feels like a gameo f meta-mafia tryin to figure out if nim is lying about being FA, which would be the best way toconceal her identity if she were FA. idk though, no experience with either of you.
In post 4235, Elbirn wrote:

this almost feels like a gameo f meta-mafia tryin to figure out if nim is lying about being FA, which would be the best way toconceal her identity if she were FA. idk though, no experience with either of you.
This line of inquiry is not fruitful, and I'm sorry I suggested who the alt may be, that was out of line. We should all drop this topic.

I honestly don’t have any issues with you at all. I didn’t realize that you thought I was someone you had prior issues with and now that I know it wasn’t me, I’m cool about it. :)
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4243 (isolation #630) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4233, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4112, Nimueh wrote:

{response deleted because I'm not gonna get involved with this}
Actually, only Chara.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (isolation #631) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4241, Creature wrote:Yawn, feeling like we're going to mislynch again
In post 4242, Creature wrote:Inb4 Succint selfhammers
Who do you think is scum?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4248 (isolation #632) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4244, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4240, Nimueh wrote:
Spoiler:

This line of inquiry is not fruitful, and I'm sorry I suggested who the alt may be, that was out of line. We should all drop this topic.

I honestly don’t have any issues with you at all. I didn’t realize that you thought I was someone you had prior issues with and now that I know it wasn’t me, I’m cool about it. :)
can you pls vote succinct to end this nightmare? toeuhfehs (not even gonna try to spell it) gave a good enough reason. Mafia is supposed to be fun, and this game has been the opposite. It needs to end, and if scum win, they win.
Fuck no! I’m not game throwing. I want to lynch scum and I’m only voting Succinct, if I’m convinced he’s scum.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4250 (isolation #633) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4247, Creature wrote:
In post 4245, Nimueh wrote:
I didn't like NMSA's entrance rn. It was something like:

*does a string of posts* AAAH END THIS GAME NOW
You think, we should vote him?

I certainly don’t like him pressuring me to vote Succinct to end the game.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (isolation #634) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4249, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4246, Creature wrote:
In post 4236, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4143, Tohru wrote:This discussion has long stopped being about finding scum and game solving but instead extrapersonal and hot tempers.

If you are lost and do not feel that you are in the mood to think, if you are exhausted, or if you are fatigued from the game, please vote Succinct with me and end this.
screw it, this game is toxic, I don't even care anymore, VOTE: succinct to get out of this game
In post 4238, NotMySpamAccount wrote:This is a terrible game, if someone could just vote succinct rn and get us out of this geadache I would be very ppreciative
Why did you become like this right after doing a string of posts?
all the toxic bs with nim/chara/elbirn etc. gave me a headache. When I finished my readthrough I decided I didn't care enough to go all out trying to win this trainwreck. I just want succinct dead to bring the end closer, since there's a good enough reason succinct is scum.
So convince me then.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4255 (isolation #635) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4253, Nimueh wrote:

screw it, this game is toxic, I don't even care anymore, VOTE: succinct to get out of this game
In post 4238, NotMySpamAccount wrote:This is a terrible game, if someone could just vote succinct rn and get us out of this geadache I would be very ppreciative
all the toxic bs with nim/chara/elbirn etc. gave me a headache. When I finished my readthrough I decided I didn't care enough to go all out trying to win this trainwreck. I just want succinct dead to bring the end closer, since there's a good enough reason succinct is scum.
So convince me then.
I ge the feeling, you’d have voted any lead wagon. You probably would have voted Elbirn, if he was the lead too. Amirite?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4259 (isolation #636) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4254, Creature wrote:

all the toxic bs with nim/chara/elbirn etc. gave me a headache
. When I finished my readthrough I decided I didn't care enough to go all out trying to win this trainwreck. I just want succinct dead to bring the end closer, since there's a good enough reason succinct is scum.
Do you think there could have scum theater involved?
This started when Skitter threw unwarranted shade on Reck for being on the wrong wagon twice and when I called Skitter out on this, she rebuked me for game solving and her lapdog Chara, tried to emotionally blackmail me to back off. Pretty much that, in a nutshell.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (isolation #637) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4256, Creature wrote:tbh I'm still worried about how I remember seeing Elbirn and skitter using slurs when I picture them as polite players.
You think they could be the scumteam? I should maybe check who on the Flubber wagon was online, during those 4 hours between Tris putting Flubber at L-2 and Flubber IC claim.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4264 (isolation #638) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4257, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4252, Creature wrote:
In post 4250, Nimueh wrote:

Nah, I want to see what's going on with him.
put your money where your mouth is and vote me cowards. when I flip town I'll be out of this, and tbh I welcome it. in the mean time, vote succinct, and if he flips town you can lynch me for the loss if you really feel like it.

pedit: look at torueh's posts

pedit 2: yes I would have voted anyone remotely scummy
We’re just trying to figure out the game, no reason to overreact.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4266 (isolation #639) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4258, Creature wrote:I don't know why people are getting angry. Am I really that off?
I have no idea what to think rn. On one hand, Tohru has a pretty decent case against Succinct. On the other, why does scum!Enter replace out, because he thinks I won’t “engage” with him?

And who is his partner? Tohru thought Skitter but Skitter’s voting him, so she’s clearly wrong about that.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4268 (isolation #640) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4265, Creature wrote:People overreacting is the theme of this game
A lot of games but if Succinct isn’t scum, Mafia get to have one member escape, in addition to mandatory NK. Now, Skitter talked alot about NKs early on and her Reck shade pinged me hard, like she was trying to set him up for a mislynch. Now I’m not sure if Chara and her are SvS, or if she’s just heavily pocketed.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4271 (isolation #641) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4267, Chara wrote:i'm sorry for upsetting you. i didn't realize that what i was saying was hurtful, but i did definitely post while heated and that isn't a good idea. my issues were entirely related to how skitter would not have joined this game (and i don't think she should have) if she had been PMed to /out for her peace of mind and yours. but that is out of game and an opinion and i brought it up at an inappropriate time.

i also may have misunderstood the rules regarding alts and blacklists. i took what i knew from a rules clarification post made by zoraster about it where he mentioned player blacklists and mod blacklists together.

i didn't mean to insult nor bully anyone.

pedit: i'm confident in all of my townreads besides tris, i think. so Elbirn/tris/Succinct/NMSA are the only players i would consider lynching.
i think out of them i like Elbirn as a vote the most.

Okay fair. I appreciate that.
Spoiler:
I think it’s against the rules to use alts to get around a ban but I think maybe alerting the game mod or just letting them know on your main? I don’t think any player ought to be required to reveal their alts though.

So, tell me why you’re convinced on Elbirn scum and who do you think is his partner?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4272 (isolation #642) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4269, Creature wrote:I don't hold grudges for long. I can get angry at the moment, but if the other player treats me better like next game, likely I'll treat them better too and/or even pretend nothing happened before.
Yeah, I’m pretty forgiving and Chara apologised, so I’m cool.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4273 (isolation #643) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4270, Creature wrote:
In post 4268, Nimueh wrote:Now, Skitter talked alot about NKs early on and her Reck shade pinged me hard, like she was trying to set him up for a mislynch.
If Skitter was setting Reck as the next mislynch, who would fit as skitter's partner? Chara?
I don’t think so. I think she’s probably town. Maybe Skitter/Elbirn?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4278 (isolation #644) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 886, skitter30 wrote:
oh that reminds me: is forgetting that the game is nightless ai at all?
In post 886, skitter30 wrote:oh that reminds me: is forget
so like it's not so much that i think town!you wouldn't interact with me this way,
so much as i'm wary that scum!you would be (especially in a game without nks!)

and i guess just comestate shift.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4281 (isolation #645) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4274, Creature wrote:
In post 4273, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4268, Nimueh wrote:Now, Skitter talked alot about NKs early on and her Reck shade pinged me hard, like she was trying to set him up for a mislynch.
If Skitter was setting Reck as the next mislynch, who would fit as skitter's partner? Chara?
How did they react to Brigitte, Xtoxm and Flubber wagons?
Well, 3 people in this game have familiarity with this particular setup, Tris/Chara/Skitter. Chara has played it 3 times and Skitter was recently scum in a very similar setup, so I figured as scum, you would be a lot more likely to remember that game than town, so she just automatically believed the IC claim and she was posting about 90 minutes before, so a hammer was not likely at L-2 in 90 minutes.

Eventhough it upset me greatly att, I’m hardtown reading Chara’s reaction to me yesterday and I think Reck is vlear since when Skitter shaded him, all he asked is why she singled him out, when in fact, it was actually unwarranted, since he was never on Xtoxm. Also, considering that she insists she does know me, there is no world that she should still be sr me at this point.

As for Elbirn, he and Flubber seemed to be kind of chummy, so I’m not sure how to read it but unlikely both scums were on Flubber, so decent chance, at least one scum was off, which could be Elbirn?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4282 (isolation #646) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4280, tris wrote:
In post 4273, Nimueh wrote:
I'm considering this possibility right now. It's definitely not Skitter/Chara. Their interactions are not SvS.
Chara’s reaction yesterday, seemed really townie to me and why does scum!her hard defend town!Skitter like that? Besides, it reads to me far more like she’s pocketed. Skitter shading Reck, was hella suspicious. Also, Ank’s initial reads tend to be the most accurate. And she read Skitter as scum right out of the gate.

So, I would be extremely shocked if Chara isn’t town here at this point. What i think happened. When I called Skitter out on her Reck shade, she pulled the poor me, I’m ignoring you deflection and Chara probably just ate that up, because she hard townreads her, so she didn’t even really think about how suspicious Skitter’s Reck shade actually looked. So that’s my take on it anyway.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4284 (isolation #647) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4076, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4072, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4064, Chara wrote:okay i'll agree with that.
Enter's replace out and the leadup to it was really towny and i should just concentrate on that regardless of how i feel about Succinct. there are like four slots with bad interactions with Flubber at this point and they can't all be scum.

pedit: sitting at L-2 when and where? i'm not sure what you mean.
Prior to Flubber IC claim, Tris was the last vote and that was almost 4 hours before and put him at L-2. If Skitter can’t tell I’m obvtown yet, then I’m definitely not trusting her Elbirn read. And Tris’ most recent postings, how can Skitter still think she’s scum here?
i'm not reading you this game
i'm not planning on forming a read on you
i'm doing my best to ignore that your posts exist but i'm apparently i'm bad at doing this
i'm not sure what part of this you're not understanding

i'm like literally doing my best to just skip over your posts and pretend they're not there. they're long quotes of other people's posts and you do this for multiple pages and freak out whenever someone scumreads you and i'ts a pain to read all of this and it's contributing to the bloat and burning me out *a lot* so i'm just pretending they're not happening

i don't know how else to impart this to you

*i don't want to read your posts or interact with you or form a read on you*
Oh wait, this wasn’t in reaction to Reck shade, so this is even more bizarre then.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4285 (isolation #648) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4283, tris wrote:Alright, VOTE: Elbirn. I'm still thinking this is scum.
What is he at now?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4287 (isolation #649) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4200, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 3.2
Succinct (4):
Tohru , skitter30 , Elbirn , Chara
Elbirn (3):
tris , Succinct , xRECKONERx
Nimueh (1):
NotMySpamAccount

Not voting (2):
Creature, Nimueh

With 10 alive, it’s 6 to lynch. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-31 02:45:59).
So with NMSA voting Succinct and Chara voting Elbirn, that puts both wagons at L-2 now.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4288 (isolation #650) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4286, tris wrote:4 I think.
Right sorry, both at L-3 then.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4290 (isolation #651) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4288, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4286, tris wrote:4 I think.
Right sorry, both at L-3 then.
No do’h, L-2. :oops:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4291 (isolation #652) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4289, tris wrote:No, L-2 is right. It's 6 to lynch.
I’m torn between Tohru’s analysis and hard townreading Enter’s replace out. I just can’t see scum having an issue with “engaging” or the lack thereof. I wasn’t all that thrilled with Succinct’s recent posting but I don’t scumread anyone on Elbirn wagon and Chara’s vote change, further convinces me, she can’t be svs with either, so I think Elbirn wagon is alltown. so Succinct’s alleged partner can’t be on Elbirn wagon.

And since that leaves only me and Creature - who is locktown, that has to mean Succinct is a mislynch.

so, Elbirn is probably the best vote between them but I’m currently more suspicious of Skitter but I don’t see a Skitter wagon happening today.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4293 (isolation #653) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1984, tris wrote:
In post 1982, Elbirn wrote:Yeah I dont pop into the thread if I dont have time to critically engage and being as I have no knowledge of anything thats going on I dont pop in. I dont know how you think I was online at like 7am when I wasnt, but nonetheless yeah thats a thing that COULD happen.

Are people finna lynch my slot, because
I'd much rather we made scum shoot me.
Can we work on that instead?
How would we make scum shoot you?

(Also the game is nightless currently)
Whoah. :o. How did I miss this?

He posted this on March 5th. Reads like TMI to me and If scum was going to NK anyone, I highly doubt it would be Elbirn.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4294 (isolation #654) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4292, skitter30 wrote:Elbirn's still town
Who is Succinct’s partner then?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4295 (isolation #655) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4294, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4292, skitter30 wrote:Elbirn's still town
Who is Succinct’s partner then?
And also, why is Elbirn town?

You just popping in and saying that without any explanation, isn’t helpful.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4313 (isolation #656) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4310, Tohru wrote:The last scum is in tris or Creature. I think it's a lot more likely to be tris. Who has been playing a fantastic game, by the way.
This is precisely why I’m not trusting your reads

And no, I’m not going to let you manipulate my vote,
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4314 (isolation #657) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4306, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 3.3
Succinct (4):
Tohru , skitter30 , Elbirn , NotMySpamAccount
Elbirn (3):
Succinct , xRECKONERx , Chara

Not voting (3):
Creature, Nimueh , tris

With 10 alive, it’s 6 to lynch. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-31 02:45:59).
My two strongest trs don’t know what to do either. :(
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4315 (isolation #658) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4314, Nimueh wrote:
Votecount 3.3
Succinct (4):
Elbirn (3):

Not voting (3):
Creature, Nimueh , tris

My two strongest trs - with reads I trust - don’t know what to do either. :(
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4316 (isolation #659) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Nimueh »

@Ank, why did you have to replace out? :cry:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (isolation #660) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4313, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4310, Tohru wrote:The last scum is in tris or Creature. I think it's a lot more likely to be tris. Who has been playing a fantastic game, by the way.

If you can’t tell this is town, then how can I trust you on Succinct scum?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4341 (isolation #661) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4319, Tohru wrote:

You know I'm not scum, why are you so resistant about town "manipulating" your vote?

You're extremely
selfish, inconsiderate, and in fact toxic.

I'm considering replacing out, I did NOT sign up to play Babysitter or Counsellor or Psych, I came here to play Mafia.

But since skitter and Chara are in fact remaining in the game I will continue to tolerate as well.

---

Nimueh, you are either
with us or against us.
I've been putting extraordinary efforts to reach out to you but you've been shafting me or being extremely patronizing. Your behavior has made me incredibly upset and it's no wonder that other players have been upset at your behavior to the point of blacklisting you as well.

This game has taken a drain on a bubbly, optimistic and full of energy player like me. I'm out of steam.

Either you help us and bring us closer to game end or you continue "solving" your non-existent game.

I want out.
Why? Because I insist on thinking for myself? Feel free to blacklist me then. Your approach to playing mafia, seems to be you must agree with me or my way or the highway and you don’t even consider for one minute even the slightest possibility you might possibly be wrong about something. I have never encountered any town player that tried to direct other players to the extent you have in this game. You have made some excellent points but you ought to be willing to be open to arguments that might refute your reasoning. I definitely am because I’ve made the mistake of tunnelling in games before and it taught me that especially when it comes to making scumreads, I can be wrong unless I can successfully debunk any possible couter argument to my reasons for scumlocking anyone. You actually ought to be grateful to me and anyone who forces you to critically examine all aspects of your solving the way I have.

I’m truly sorry if you’re viewing my healthy definitely pro-townie skepticism as either “patronizing” or toxic”. I won’t even dignify the ridiculousness of “selfish” or inconsiderate”. I am trying to solve this puzzle and your lockscum reading that slot while refusing to address either any counter arguments or other factors is extremely frustrating to me and messing with my head because I feel that you don’t respect others who have different reads than you and aren’t willing to listen. See Ank had strong views but she didn’t shut out other ideas/information. For example, my wanting not to rush this lynch, has provided us tons of associative info, in the case we lynch Succinct and he winds up flipping town. Sure, you maybe right and then I have wasted time but what if you’re not? Then I have provided town a valuable service by refusing to rush this. Think about it.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (isolation #662) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4320, Tohru wrote:
In post 4318, Elbirn wrote:
I think Tris' unvoting me was rather townie, especially if you consider me the town counter wagon to the scumcinct wagon
Could be. But every player has voted scumcinct except Reck, Nimueh, tris, and Creature.

And I rank the players in descending towniness: Reck, Nimueh, Creature, tris.

Reck is just rude, Nimueh is in her own world, Creature may be scum, but he has his own meta which suggests he shouldn't be, so it leaves tris as the only option. It's actually a huge compliment to her scum game where she's playing this perfectly, I in fact did not suspect her until everyone joined scumcinct.

It
could
be Chara for hopping off at L-1, but I'm chalking that up to bad judgment.

Scum absolutely cannot bus at this phase otherwise they lose.
In post 4116, Chara wrote:VOTE: Succinct
it's not about anyone being town.
In post 4267, Chara wrote:i'm sorry for upsetting you. i didn't realize that what i was saying was hurtful, but i did definitely post while heated and that isn't a good idea. my issues were entirely related to how skitter would not have joined this game (and i don't think she should have) if she had been PMed to /out for her peace of mind and yours. but that is out of game and an opinion and i brought it up at an inappropriate time.

i also may have misunderstood the rules regarding alts and blacklists. i took what i knew from a rules clarification post made by zoraster about it where he mentioned player blacklists and mod blacklists together.

i didn't mean to insult nor bully anyone.

pedit: i'm confident in all of my townreads besides tris, i think. so Elbirn/tris/Succinct/NMSA are the only players i would consider lynching.
i think out of them i like Elbirn as a vote the most.

Succinct vote: Sunday 1:44 am. Elbirn: 4:09 am

Oh I also checked Tris posting. She did not post anywhere on MS between her Flubber vote at 6:47 pm and her Xtoxm vote at approximately 11:46 pm. - one hour after Flubber IC claim.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4343 (isolation #663) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4322, tris wrote:VOTE: Succinct

I've settled here.

You know I'm not scum, why are you so resistant about town "manipulating" your vote?

You're extremely

I'm considering replacing out, I did NOT sign up to play Babysitter or Counsellor or Psych, I came here to play Mafia.

But since skitter and Chara are in fact remaining in the game I will continue to tolerate as well.

---

Nimueh, you are either
with us or against us.
I've been putting extraordinary efforts to reach out to you but you've been shafting me or being extremely patronizing. Your behavior has made me incredibly upset and it's no wonder that other players have been upset at your behavior to the point of blacklisting you as well.

This game has taken a drain on a bubbly, optimistic and full of energy player like me. I'm out of steam.

Either you help us and bring us closer to game end or you continue "solving" your non-existent game.

I want out.
People don't have to agree with you even if they know you're town.
Thank you for this. Btw, what changed your mind on Elbirn/Succinct?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4344 (isolation #664) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Nimueh »

I want to ask everyone, if Succinct does in fact wind up flipping scum, who is his partner?

Because Creature is a townlock and I’m currently tr everyone on Elbirn wagon. So gun to head, if Succinct is not a mislynch then maybe I’m wrong about Chara.

Only ones on Succinct wagon I’m locktowning now are Tohru obviously and Tris.

So if he is a mislynch then we’re kind of screwed. I guarantee I will never no lynch here, since that auto gives scum the win, so I will guarantee I will vote the most likely wagon to reach majority well before deadline, no matter who it is with a few exceptions obviously. I am not obvtown reading either Elbirn or Succinct, so I won’t have any problem voting either to avoid a no lynch.

I’m just having a great deal of trouble reconciling both the Enter replace out and his obvious hostility towards my play in this game coming from scum.

If someone could explain how this could possibly be either scum motivated or even NIA, that would really help overcome my doubts
. Thanks.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4345 (isolation #665) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 47, Enter wrote:Town
Reckon

Lady Angel

Brigitte
U r a person 2
Scum
Hmm . . . no Flubber mention.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4346 (isolation #666) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1117, Enter wrote:
In post 1109, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1104, Enter wrote:Alright, time's up.

You called tictac lynchbait but you think someone putting their vote on someone who hadn't really posted much at all is bad?
And you're only concerned with people getting their votes off of you, not concerned with why people put their votes there in the first place.
Get back to me, when you’ve actually read my posts. Thanks.
Would you mind specifying what I haven't read instead of saying that I didn't? Oh, you can't, because I have read and you have no excuse for the crap you've been posting.
In post 1110, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1104, Enter wrote:Alright, time's up.

You called tictac lynchbait but you think someone putting their vote on someone who hadn't really posted much at all is bad?
And you're only concerned with people getting their votes off of you, not concerned with why people put their votes there in the first place.
You're harping on someone that just got into the game before they can get a full grasp of it, and it's a bad look.

What about you, do you think urap is scumhunting too?
Why do you object to my Nimueh push but you didn't object to the tictac votes? Nimueh is in the game thread posting scummy things and tictac isn't here at all and hasn't been for several days. How do you justify not being here most of the week with exemption from presure?
In post 1112, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1108, Enter wrote:I'm sorry if I find it hard to believe that coming in the game thread after like five days of not posting (and before that posting almost nothing at all) and telling people to take their vote off you because you don't feel well is justifiable in any sense of the word.
Are you going to keep misrepping me, because it’s starting to get annoying.

At least have the decency to direct quote me because you’re clearly not reading what I said.
Quote me where I misrep you.
In post 1113, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1059, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1056, tris wrote:VOTE: Nimueh

Anything to say about someone other than NMSA (Or I guess tictac)?
:igmeou:

I’ve V/LA because I haven’t been feeling well, so no I’m not caught up yet but
if this is your sole reason for for voting me
,it isn’t a town one.

VOTE: Tris
@Enter, READ! :roll:
I didn't know it was possible to take yourself out of context until just now.
This could be interesting. Flubber scum is defending me while Enter is pushing me. I’ve seen scum make this kind of play before, so no associatives.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (isolation #667) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1176, Enter wrote:There was a WEEK of gameplay before you got here, Nimueh, and you've been here a couple hours. Your narcissistic belief that the game thread revolves around you baffles me. I've pushed other slots, I've read other slots, and I have a reasonably decent reads list all of which are things that cannot be said for you. I'm not death tunneling you, you came in here halfway through the game day and you pretend that nothing has happened but my read on you. The fact that you're so stubbornly blind to the fact that EVERYONE ELSE has been reading this game and developing repertoire with the other players (except elbirn) is ridiculous to me. There is more to this game than the few pages since you showed up.
I know some people don't like to roll scum, but that's no excuse for throwing the game because of it. Get your head out of your rectum and play the game
and quit with this ignorant crap. It's disgusting and annoying.
Actually, this is a scummy post. Enter is on one hand, accusing me of scumclaiming and on the other, accusing me of “game throwing” and not “playing the game”.

This makes no sense unless he is viewing me as annoying town here.

Okay, this is actually worse than Elbirn’s “locktown before scumclaim” post.

I’m not an easy mislynch and scum trying to push me, usually wind up regretting it, so maybe Enter is frustrated scum failing at mislynching me?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4348 (isolation #668) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Nimueh »

P.edit. no sense at all, because from his pov, if I were scum, I would be doing the exact opposite of “game throwing”, so maybe he scumslipped with this post.

Alright.

VOTE: Succinct
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4351 (isolation #669) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4350, Tohru wrote:Finally!

It was sad that I had to knock some hard truths into you before you woke up, but I'm glad it did.

I don't hate you at all Nimueh, I feel that my criticism is constructive. I sincerely hope that you reflect on your behavior and make changes for the better. In 1176 the post you quoted above from Enter, even he made some comments about your personality as well. I sincerely think that it would be helpful for your own growth if you did some reflections.

That's all I have to say on this matter.

Now I'm hoping someone hammers so we can finally move on.
And what about my “constructive criticisms” about you?

You are really getting on my nerves with this. I’m not interested in your bs psychoanalysis, tyvm. :roll:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4352 (isolation #670) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4351, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4350, Tohru wrote:Finally!

It was sad that I had to knock some hard truths into you before you woke up, but I'm glad it did.

I don't hate you at all Nimueh, I feel that my criticism is constructive. I sincerely hope that you reflect on your behavior and make changes for the better. In 1176 the post you quoted above from Enter, even he made some comments about your personality as well. I sincerely think that it would be helpful for your own growth if you did some reflections.

That's all I have to say on this matter.

Now I'm hoping someone hammers so we can finally move on.
And what about my “constructive criticisms” about you?

You are really getting on my nerves with this. I’m not interested in your bs psychoanalysis, tyvm. :roll:
Please don’t sign up for any games I’m in.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4353 (isolation #671) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Nimueh »

[/spoiler]
In post 4341, Nimueh wrote:

You're extremely

---

Nimueh, you are either
with us or against us.

I want out.
[/spoiler]

Why? Because I insist on thinking for myself? Feel free to blacklist me then. Your approach to playing mafia, seems to be you must agree with me or my way or the highway and you don’t even consider for one minute even the slightest possibility you might possibly be wrong about something. I have never encountered any town player that tried to direct other players to the extent you have in this game. You have made some excellent points but you ought to be willing to be open to arguments that might refute your reasoning. I definitely am because I’ve made the mistake of tunnelling in games before and it taught me that especially when it comes to making scumreads, I can be wrong unless I can successfully debunk any possible couter argument to my reasons for scumlocking anyone. You actually ought to be grateful to me and anyone who forces you to critically examine all aspects of your solving the way I have.

I’m truly sorry if you’re viewing my healthy definitely pro-townie skepticism as either “patronizing” or toxic”. I won’t even dignify the ridiculousness of “selfish” or inconsiderate”. I am trying to solve this puzzle and your lockscum reading that slot while refusing to address either any counter arguments or other factors is extremely frustrating to me and messing with my head because I feel that you don’t respect others who have different reads than you and aren’t willing to listen. See Ank had strong views but she didn’t shut out other ideas/information. For example, my wanting not to rush this lynch, has provided us tons of associative info, in the case we lynch Succinct and he winds up flipping town. Sure, you maybe right and then I have wasted time but what if you’re not? Then I have provided town a valuable service by refusing to rush this. Think about it.
@Tohru

You are the only one on the playerlist, I hope to never have to play another game with btw.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (isolation #672) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4354, Creature wrote:Can we tell who Succinct's partner is from today?
I have no idea, I’m still not even 100% sure on this vote. But if Succinct is scum, it’s obviously someone on Elbirn. If Succinct is scum, then I dunno, maybe Chara?

But I have a much easier time, seeing Elbirn/Skitter/NMSA as scum over Chara, if this winds up being a mislynch. I think Reck is town. but I do think Enter scumslipped with that post.

I ISO’d the three towngames Succinct linked. He was town in all of them and he was obviously solving in those games.

But I do think Enter might have scumslipped with that post. You just never accuse the same player of BOTH scumclaiming AND gamethrowing. Either or or but never both, which he did, so that reads as scum slipping that they’re trying to mislynch me.

You can say to someone, you are EITHER scumclaiming OR gamethrowing here but not BOTH together. He also should have said, that he won’t take his vote on me until I townup or something but instead he specifically says
I rolled scum AND am gamethrowing
. He also implied I was dense, another thing you don’t say to anyone you actually sr.

So in essence, he clearly tr me, while calling me scum. I’m still wrestling with the hostility and scum motivation for the replace out though, so no I’m far from confident about this vote for that reason. *shrug*
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4356 (isolation #673) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Nimueh »

However, I have experienced scum being absolutely furious with me before. One scum even kept bitching about me ad nauseum in their scum chat, so scum usually hates my guts but I dunno. \_0_/
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4358 (isolation #674) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4256, Creature wrote:tbh I'm still worried about how I remember seeing Elbirn and skitter using slurs when I picture them as polite players.
When did Skitter use “slurs” and is this indicative of Elbirn scum meta? Like any even slight nastiness would be a dead giveaway for sheep scum for example, since town!sheep is always nice. Other players, like Firebringer, it’s reversed. Scum!Fire is usually way more pleasant than town!Fire, for example.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4359 (isolation #675) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4357, Creature wrote:I don't think that's an actual slip. Already kept calling someone scum and badtown before out of anger.
UNVOTE:

*sigh*
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4360 (isolation #676) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Nimueh »

Votecount 3.3
Succinct (4):
Elbirn (3):

Not voting (3):
Creature, Nimueh , tris

I will vote whomever the lead wagon is within the next 5 1/2 days.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4361 (isolation #677) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

P.edit.
No matter what, we shouldn’t no lynch. At worst, we get valuable info but no lynch just gets scum, one free NK and of course, another escape.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4362 (isolation #678) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Nimueh »

Succinct is a mislynch. He’s flipping town people. Tohru’s a WOAT for pushing this through. There is no resistance to this wagon. Where the hell is his partner? Freaking nowhere, that’s where!

But when Elbirn was getting wagoned, Skitter was right there to put the Kabosh on it.

Scum is Elbirn/Skitter.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4363 (isolation #679) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Nimueh »

Spoiler:
In post 4260, Creature wrote:
In post 4259, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4254, Creature wrote:

all the toxic bs with nim/chara/elbirn etc. gave me a headache
. When I finished my readthrough I decided I didn't care enough to go all out trying to win this trainwreck. I just want succinct dead to bring the end closer, since there's a good enough reason succinct is scum.
Do you think there could have scum theater involved?
This started when Skitter threw unwarranted shade on Reck for being on the wrong wagon twice and when I called Skitter out on this, she rebuked me for game solving and her lapdog Chara, tried to emotionally blackmail me to back off. Pretty much that, in a nutshell.
Wow that's low blow even as scum. It reminds me of one scum player that decided to insult one town player or something as strategy in MU.
In post 4354, Creature wrote:Can we tell who Succinct's partner is from today?
In post 4357, Creature wrote:I don't think that's an actual slip. Already kept calling someone scum and badtown before out of anger.

Oh yeah, and Creature GOAT
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4364 (isolation #680) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4339, Chara wrote:tris is out of the lock now. Creature is in it because i'm still really confident in his meta. i've been wrong in the past but all of my more recent calls have been good.
Reck is there for why i explained.
Doubling down on Succinct mislynch.
Succinct can’t be scum here with no partner.

Yeah, Chara/Reck town.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4365 (isolation #681) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4338, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4074, Chara wrote:Nim (can't scumread this)/Reck (irl, i don't care)/tris (meh)/skitter (absolute) /Creature (meta)/Tohru (obviously) town

Elbirn/Succinct/NMSA left

there
reck creature and tris
i'm not sure i explicitly scumread any of them but i don't townread any of them strongly enough either to build a poe around calling them town

+ nim
+ agree with succinct and nmsa

elbirn's town tho

like i don't feel confident that this game is on lock really
Who is Succinct’s partner, Skitter?

Wrt to bolded, dafuq? How in the hell can Succinct and NMSA ever be partners? Have you not noticed that NMSA is actually VOTING Succinct and he came damn close to being hammered, in a scenario
where scum can’t bus
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (isolation #682) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4340, skitter30 wrote:i probably feel like if scum's in that group it's in the following order i think:
tris > creature > reck

(reck's irl thing resonated with me too tbh)
Sorry, we are not lynching town!Creature.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4367 (isolation #683) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4332, skitter30 wrote:also if succinct is town i kinda feel like there wouldn't be resistant to it given how hard tohru is pushing it - they could have just rode town!tohru's push to get one of those two critical mislynches
Okay, maybe wrong about Skitter.

:thinking:

In any case, Succinct is still flipping town, due to having no partner try to stop this wagon.

UNVOTE:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4370 (isolation #684) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Nimueh »

put your money where your mouth is and vote me cowards. when I flip town I'll be out of this, and tbh I welcome it. in the mean time, vote succinct, and if he flips town you can lynch me for the loss if you really feel like it.

This is sounding a lot like Flubber before the fake IC claim.

VOTE: NMSA
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4372 (isolation #685) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4368, Creature wrote:
In post 4362, Nimueh wrote:Succinct is a mislynch. He’s flipping town people. Tohru’s a WOAT for pushing this through. There is no resistance to this wagon. Where the hell is his partner? Freaking nowhere, that’s where!
Yeah man, basically this. Also there are sketchy players who suddenly decided to jump on Succinct.
In post 4369, Creature wrote:
In post 4362, Nimueh wrote:Scum is Elbirn/Skitter.
What about NMSA?
I actually think I’m wrong about Elbirn/Skitter.

I think it could be NMSA/Tris now.

But this needs to eat rope asap.

NMSA is going to escape tonight. Don’t let him.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4373 (isolation #686) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

This is lockscum. This needs to eat rope.
NMSA is planning to escape tonight.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4374 (isolation #687) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4373, Nimueh wrote:
This is lockscum. This needs to eat rope.
NMSA is planning to escape tonight.
In post 3106, Flubbernugget wrote:Just that.
I will be confirmed town tomorrow
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4375 (isolation #688) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Nimueh »

@Chara, @Skitter, @Elbirn, @Reck, please vote scum!NMSA.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4376 (isolation #689) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4375, Nimueh wrote:@Chara, @Skitter, @Elbirn, @Reck, please vote scum!NMSA.
@Tohru
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4378 (isolation #690) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Nimueh »

REASONS WHY NMSA IS LOCKSCUM
:

Spoiler:
if one of reck/nim/elbirn isn't dead when I come back, someone has explaining to do

Spoiler:

can you pls vote succinct to end this nightmare? toeuhfehs (not even gonna try to spell it) gave a good enough reason. Mafia is supposed to be fun, and this game has been the opposite. It needs to end, and if scum win, they win.

How could I have been so dense not to have jumped on this immediately? :facepalm:

He massively scumslipped in all of these posts, especially the last one.
He is baiting us to lynch him, because like Flubber, he plans on escaping tonight.

This is 100% flipping scum. Bank on it. If you don’t lynch this, he will escape tonight. Tris is probably his partner for hard defending him.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380 (isolation #691) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4377, NotMySpamAccount wrote:impressive. in less than 40 minutes you went from guaranteeing skitter/elbirn as scum to lockscumming me. you're fishing for mislynches if you're scum, and if you're town, then I never want to play with you again, because you're the worst player I've ever seen. lynch me if you want, but don't blame me if you lose a locktown and your easiest scumlynch to nk and escape tonight. when you make a stupid lynch and lose, don't blame me.
No freaking way you didn’t scumclaim with that post. We won’t because you’re definitely flipping scum. Bye.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (isolation #692) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4380, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4377, NotMySpamAccount wrote:impressive. in less than 40 minutes you went from guaranteeing skitter/elbirn as scum to lockscumming me. you're fishing for mislynches if you're scum, and if you're town, then I never want to play with you again, because you're the worst player I've ever seen. lynch me if you want, but don't blame me if you lose a locktown and your easiest scumlynch to nk and escape tonight. when you make a stupid lynch and lose, don't blame me.
No freaking way you didn’t scumclaim with that post. We won’t because you’re definitely flipping scum. Bye.
In post 4257, NotMySpamAccount wrote: put your money where your mouth is and vote me cowards.
when I flip town I'll be out of this, and tbh I welcome it. in the mean time, vote succinct, and if he flips town you can lynch me for the loss if you really feel like it.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4384 (isolation #693) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4381, NotMySpamAccount wrote:let's say for a thought experiment then that I do the "impossible" and flip town. who do you lynch tomorrow? I want this recorded for analysis if you do manage to get the votes to lynch me. I'll assume a failure to answer this hypothetical in your next post is a scumclaim.
I’ll risk it. In any other setup than this one, I might look at this differently but in this setup, demanding to be lynched, IN ORDER To END A GAME That WOULDN’T END With ONE MORE MISLYNCH And YOU KNOW It.
It only ends for YOU

Sorry but this gambit can only work once per game and Flubber already beat you to it. I’ll take my chances because I know I caught you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4385 (isolation #694) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4383, NotMySpamAccount wrote:well then I guess that's a scumclaim. VOTE: Nimueh
:lol:

Next time you roll scum in this type of setup, don’t make it so damned obvious.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4387 (isolation #695) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Nimueh »

Spoiler:

can you pls vote succinct to end this nightmare?
toeuhfehs (not even gonna try to spell it) gave a good enough reason. Mafia is supposed to be fun, and this game has been the opposite.
It needs to end, and if scum win, they win.
How is this ever a town post?

What townie ever says,
“It needs to end, and if scum win, they win”?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4388 (isolation #696) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4386, NotMySpamAccount wrote:My only regret is that I won't be able to post my mockery of you when I flip town.
You wont.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (isolation #697) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4388, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4386, NotMySpamAccount wrote:My only regret is that I won't be able to post my mockery of you when I flip town.
You wont.
flip town.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4391 (isolation #698) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4384, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4381, NotMySpamAccount wrote:let's say for a thought experiment then that I do the "impossible" and flip town. who do you lynch tomorrow? I want this recorded for analysis if you do manage to get the votes to lynch me. I'll assume a failure to answer this hypothetical in your next post is a scumclaim.
I’ll risk it. In any other setup than this one, I might look at this differently but in this setup, demanding to be lynched, IN ORDER To END A GAME That WOULDN’T END With ONE MORE MISLYNCH And YOU KNOW It.
It only ends for YOU

Sorry but this gambit can only work once per game and Flubber already beat you to it. I’ll take my chances because I know I caught you.
It’s a disingenuous question because you know before I realized you blatantly scumclaimed, I was suspecting Elbirn/Skitter, so why feign ignorance here? That won’t happen though, because either the game (hopefully) ends with your lynch or bad town mislynches and lets you escape.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4392 (isolation #699) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4390, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4389, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4388, Nimueh wrote:
You wont.
flip town.
I'd like someone to do my mocking for me then, please make sure it's as vicious as possible, I want town!Nim to be ashamed, and scum!Nim to be lynched.
Yes please do, I’ll definitely be looking forward to it.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394 (isolation #700) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4387, Nimueh wrote:
Spoiler:

toeuhfehs (not even gonna try to spell it) gave a good enough reason. Mafia is supposed to be fun, and this game has been the opposite.

What townie ever says,
In the meantime, please humour me by answering this question. I’ll wait.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4396 (isolation #701) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4393, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4391, Nimueh wrote:
It only ends for YOU

It’s a disingenuous question because you know before I realized you blatantly scumclaimed, I was suspecting Elbirn/Skitter, so why feign ignorance here? That won’t happen though, because either the game (hopefully) ends with your lynch or bad town mislynches and lets you escape.
If you're so sure I'm scum, how come the game only "hopefully" ends with my lynch? Why not say it like you mean it?
By “hopefully”, I mean SPECIFICALLY your lynch. I do 100% mean it but I can’t control that. I do know town will win, with your lynch but I obviously don’t know that will happen.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (isolation #702) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4395, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4394, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4387, Nimueh wrote:
Spoiler:

What townie ever says,
In the meantime, please humour me by answering this question. I’ll wait.
this townie. I'm sick of your bs play. I want this game to end as quickly as possible. preferably with your lynch tomorrow.
Fine, if you flip town, they can mislynch me but you know that isn’t going to happen because game will end after your lynch. You played bad. My prime suspects were Elbirn/Skitter but then you scumclaimed, so I obviously was wrong.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4399 (isolation #703) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4397, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4396, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4393, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4391, Nimueh wrote:
It only ends for YOU

If you're so sure I'm scum, how come the game only "hopefully" ends with my lynch? Why not say it like you mean it?
By “hopefully”, I mean SPECIFICALLY your lynch. I do 100% mean it but I can’t control that. I do know town will win, with your lynch but I obviously don’t know that will happen.
oh ok, hopefully referred to my lynch rather than game ned
Game ends with your lynch. Can I guarantee your lynch? Obviously not.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (isolation #704) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4400, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'll admit I played bad, but I'm almost always pretty scummy even as town. I still don't get how I managed to scumclaim without posting, since your read chaneged without me doing so.

pedit: that's what I thought you meant
When Flubber made that fake IC claim, everyone said, if he’s lying, we lynch him tomorrow but as you know, there was no tomorrow, because he escaped.

Town never calls for the game to end, because “it’s a nightmare” and considers it okay,
if scum wins
. Particularly in THIS setup. Creature wasn’t even voting you att you made that post, so why the extreme overreaction if you’re town? And yes, I’ve witnessed scum, say “vote me” as a gambit but it was so over the top. Both Succinct and Elbirn had votes on them and you had NONE but neither of them reacted that way.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4410 (isolation #705) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4402, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4401, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4400, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'll admit I played bad, but I'm almost always pretty scummy even as town. I still don't get how I managed to scumclaim without posting, since your read chaneged without me doing so.

pedit: that's what I thought you meant
When Flubber made that fake IC claim, everyone said, if he’s lying, we lynch him tomorrow but as you know, there was no tomorrow, because he escaped.

Town never calls for the game to end, because “it’s a nightmare” and considers it okay,
if scum wins
. Particularly in THIS setup. Creature wasn’t even voting you att you made that post, so why the extreme overreaction if you’re town? And yes, I’ve witnessed scum, say “vote me” as a gambit but it was so over the top. Both Succinct and Elbirn had votes on them and you had NONE but neither of them reacted that way.
guess which town just called for the game to end because it's a nightmare etc.
In post 4404, Elbirn wrote:None of what you quoted was a scunslip, nim

Please dont go back to SR'ing skitter shes being obvtown

Theres tons of resistance to succinct wagon (see: the elbirn counterwagon)

Nmsa is lynch bait

Nmsa dont self hammer its ducking abhorrent, that's right, ducking abhorrent because fuck spellcheck

Work time bye
In post 4407, Succinct wrote:
In post 4180, xRECKONERx wrote: Succinct: who do you think Tohru is?
I thought RC.
In post 4234, Elbirn wrote:Oh cool I'm the counterwagon
Nice try to rewrite history, but
I
am the counterwagon to
you
, not vice-versa:
In post 3986, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 3.1
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Succinct , Chara
Nimueh (2):
Elbirn , NotMySpamAccount
Elbirn (2):
Nimueh , tris
Succinct (1):
Tohru
In post 4236, NotMySpamAccount wrote:screw it, this game is toxic, I don't even care anymore, VOTE: succinct
to get out of this game[/b
This is literally a scumclaim.

Who gets out of the game on a town lynch?
:lol:

He’s not even trying to hide it anymore. He is referring to escaping. How anyone is not seeing this, blows my mind. Does he need to post his role pm or what? *smdh*

Just noticed. You don’t mean RadiantCowbells, do you? No, this isn’t how RC directs lynches.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4411 (isolation #706) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Nimueh »

Spoiler:
In post 4408, Succinct wrote:
In post 4267, Chara wrote:Elbirn/tris/Succinct/NMSA are the only players i would consider lynching.
And as a reminder, all of them have voted me. (tris to her credit unvoted.)
In post 4297, skitter30 wrote:his reaction to how ank was pushing him to vote one of {xtoxm/flubber} doesn't come from scum
Why not?
In post 4302, skitter30 wrote:the frustration felt real
Because frustration can come from scum and be no less real.
In post 4304, Tohru wrote:Mafia is a team game.
Sure is! Why're you making it a dictatorship, then?
In post 4319, Tohru wrote:Nimueh, you are either
with us or against us.
"With us or against us" isn't a team mindset; it's the polar opposite.
In post 4307, Tohru wrote:
We have ALREADY "figured out the game". Now the whole team is waiting for you to take your time to WALK to the finish line!
That you can't name a scumbuddy of mine proves otherwise.
In post 4332, skitter30 wrote:also if succinct is town i kinda feel like there wouldn't be resistant to it given how hard tohru is pushing it
What
resistance.
I went from 0 votes to L-2 literally overnight.
L-1 at some points!

The only true resistance has been Nimueh. Even Reck, second-most-resistant, expressed willingness to hammer me.

You say there's resistance, but evidence suggests the opposite; there's an utter lack of it, which should be a red flag.

You forgot Creature. He is better than me, he never voted you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (isolation #707) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4411, Nimueh wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 4408, Succinct wrote:
In post 4267, Chara wrote:Elbirn/tris/Succinct/NMSA are the only players i would consider lynching.
And as a reminder, all of them have voted me. (tris to her credit unvoted.)
In post 4297, skitter30 wrote:his reaction to how ank was pushing him to vote one of {xtoxm/flubber} doesn't come from scum
Why not?
In post 4302, skitter30 wrote:the frustration felt real
Because frustration can come from scum and be no less real.
In post 4304, Tohru wrote:Mafia is a team game.
Sure is! Why're you making it a dictatorship, then?
In post 4319, Tohru wrote:Nimueh, you are either
with us or against us.
"With us or against us" isn't a team mindset; it's the polar opposite.
In post 4307, Tohru wrote:
We have ALREADY "figured out the game". Now the whole team is waiting for you to take your time to WALK to the finish line!
That you can't name a scumbuddy of mine proves otherwise.
In post 4332, skitter30 wrote:also if succinct is town i kinda feel like there wouldn't be resistant to it given how hard tohru is pushing it
What
resistance.
L-1 at some points!

The only true resistance has been Nimueh. Even Reck, second-most-resistant, expressed willingness to hammer me.

You say there's resistance, but evidence suggests the opposite; there's an utter lack of it, which should be a red flag.

You forgot Creature. He is better than me, he never voted you.
But doubling, tripling down on Tohru blacklist for almost death tunneling a mislynch.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4445 (isolation #708) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4413, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4409, Succinct wrote:
In post 4404, Elbirn wrote:Theres tons of resistance to succinct wagon (see: the elbirn counterwagon)
The Elbirn wagon predates the Succinct wagon.
Try again.
I dont rightly care which came first. One of us is scum. It isnt me. My wagon is being pushed to save your life. If mine started before yours than all that really means is that your partner probably jumped on later than sooner, so thanks for the tip.

If we were both town scum would have finished one of us off by now, I think we can all agree on that yes?
Not if scum was already on the wagons, which seems most likely to be the case. Succinct was almost hammered. If he’s scum, then why did his “partner” abandon him? because in this setup, scum loses, if not all three escape, so I find it interesting that you assume that this 100%, has to be the case.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4446 (isolation #709) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4415, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 4293, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1984, tris wrote:
In post 1982, Elbirn wrote:Yeah I dont pop into the thread if I dont have time to critically engage and being as I have no knowledge of anything thats going on I dont pop in. I dont know how you think I was online at like 7am when I wasnt, but nonetheless yeah thats a thing that COULD happen.

Are people finna lynch my slot, because
I'd much rather we made scum shoot me.
Can we work on that instead?
How would we make scum shoot you?

(Also the game is nightless currently)
Whoah. :o. How did I miss this?

He posted this on March 5th. Reads like TMI to me and If scum was going to NK anyone, I highly doubt it would be Elbirn.
so wait

did tris know about it being nightless
currently
instead of perma-nightless and that's a scumslip? or did this come after the reveal
I was suspicious of Elbirn’s “I want scum to shoot me” post, before nsg told us, if we mislynch there would be an NK.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (isolation #710) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4416, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 4378, Nimueh wrote:
REASONS WHY NMSA IS LOCKSCUM
:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

How could I have been so dense not to have jumped on this immediately? :facepalm:

He massively scumslipped in all of these posts, especially the last one.
He is baiting us to lynch him, because like Flubber, he plans on escaping tonight.

This is 100% flipping scum. Bank on it. If you don’t lynch this, he will escape tonight. Tris is probably his partner for hard defending him.
quick note:

you spamposting a bunch of quotes doesnt actually do anything for me
Sorry, when I think I’ve caught scum, I tend to be a bit over enthusiastic.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4448 (isolation #711) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4426, skitter30 wrote:again, so the fact that nobody has a strong townread on succinct except for maybe like nimueh makes it extremely puzzling why this wagon has been stalling at 4 votes for like half a week when someone is literally going around soliciting votes for it
In post 4427, skitter30 wrote:skipping past the multiple pages of nimueh posts that i'm not reading, fi there's something important in there lmk
Why are people ignoring Creature’s posts?

Yes, NMSA is going to escape tonight because, his blatant scumclaim about how ending the game is necessary, even if scum win. When that happens, I told you so. :facepalm:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4449 (isolation #712) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4428, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4406, tris wrote:So, I'm coming back here. VOTE: Elbirn

If this is wrong, and Succinct is scum, Reck is the only partner that makes sense to me. If this is wrong, and Succinct is not scum, then I think Chara could be scum? I'll consider that more if I need to tomorrow. Hopefully there will be no tomorrow.

I just think Elbirn is the scummier of the two. Where is Succinct though?
elbirn's still town, can we please please please not do this
Have you ever actually explained this?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4450 (isolation #713) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4429, skitter30 wrote:
I thought RC.
I
am the counterwagon to
you
, not vice-versa:
Votecount 3.1
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Succinct , Chara
Nimueh (2):
Elbirn (2):
Nimueh , tris
Succinct (1):
Tohru
In post 4236, NotMySpamAccount wrote:screw it, this game is toxic, I don't even care anymore, VOTE: succinct to get out of this game

i'd bet the game on tohru *not* being rc
the second bit is semantics and not actually meaningful
and yeah i noticed that for nmsa but it made me think that he was partnered with you and that he just didn't give a fuck and was voting you anyways to make the game end
Why would scum!NMSA try to lynch his partner? He isn’t gamethrowing, he is escaping. God.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4451 (isolation #714) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4430, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4408, Succinct wrote:Because frustration can come from scum and be no less real.
cuz i felt like it was frustration stemming from the fact that he couldn't understand ank's solve but wanted to but just for the life of him couldn't get it to make sense
In post 4408, Succinct wrote:What resistance.
L-1 at some points!

the fact that you haven't been at l-1 for longer than like twelve seconds and people keep backing off for no discernable reason; nobody is willing to hammer you for mysterious reasons even though you're in like everyone's poe; the wagon keeps detoriarating after getting a lot of votes; there's cw's popping up (elbirn, now nmsa too)
Not true, I had him at L-1 for approximately an hour, until Creature knocked some sense into me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4452 (isolation #715) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4431, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 4426, skitter30 wrote:again, so the fact that nobody has a strong townread on succinct except for maybe like nimueh makes it extremely puzzling why this wagon has been stalling at 4 votes for like half a week when someone is literally going around soliciting votes for it
i mean i literally made a whole post a while back about why i was taking succinct off the table after i did an iso dive
You’re giving me renewed hope that the game isn’t lost, despite Ank replace out.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4453 (isolation #716) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4432, skitter30 wrote:oh yeah also @succinct the elbirn wagon is being pushed by all the *other* people in my poe so like
So you honestly think scum!Chara goes to bat for you, to the extent she did?

Why?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4454 (isolation #717) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4434, skitter30 wrote:either way two people townreading her (you and like nimueh) in a game with 11 players shouldn't lead to a wagon stalling at l-2/l-1 repeatedly if she's town in this setup
HELLO, CREATURE Is In THIS GAME.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4455 (isolation #718) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4437, skitter30 wrote:also going to point out that if she gets to l-1 and someeone posts without hammering and succinct is town that person is effectively not scum because then they could just hammer and escape overnight i think

if succinct is scum then i think that person who doesn't hammer has fairly high scum equity

i think i'm thinking about this right?
Well that would be Creature and he’s locktown but where was scum!Succinct’s partner? Do you really believe that her partner just abandons him here?

And how are you ignoring the fact, that NMSA’s post about demanding to be lynched after Creature expressed suspicion on him, sound almost exactly like Flubber pre-fake IC ckaim?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4456 (isolation #719) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4443, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4427, skitter30 wrote:skipping past the multiple pages of nimueh posts that i'm not reading, fi there's something important in there lmk
nothing inportant besides nim screaming that I'm scum because I wanted this nightmare game to end
If you really wanted out of the game that badly, you’d just replace out, wouldn’t you?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4457 (isolation #720) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4444, tris wrote:I'm having a hard time seeing Reck as scum, which I see as necessary for Succinct to be scum. A number of people are disqualified due to their votes. I'm pretty hard townreading nimueh at this point. Maybe it could be Creature, but a lot of people are saying this is his town game.
Creature is locktown here. Neither Reck or Chara were anywhere to be found, when Succinct almost got hammered and earlier, no one complained after you put him at L-2, so Succinct cannot be scum within a partner and considering it’s scum suicide, for scum not to try to save their partner, Succinct is confitown by this.

Rn, I think NMSA/Skitter. I don’t believe she actually thinks he’s partners with Succinct. Skitter usually has much better reads than she’s demonstrated this game.

Scum is in NMSA/Skitter/Elbirn, most likely.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4458 (isolation #721) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4450, Nimueh wrote:
I thought RC.
I
am the counterwagon to
you
, not vice-versa:
Votecount 3.1
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Succinct , Chara
Nimueh (2):
Elbirn (2):
Nimueh , tris
Succinct (1):
Tohru
In post 4236, NotMySpamAccount wrote:screw it, this game is toxic, I don't even care anymore, VOTE: succinct to get out of this game

and
yeah i noticed that for nmsa but it made me think that he was partnered with you and that he just didn't give a fuck and was voting you anyways to make the game end
Why would scum!NMSA try to lynch his partner? He isn’t gamethrowing, he is escaping. God.
I don’t believe, you actually believe the bolded, Skitter. :shifty:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4459 (isolation #722) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by Nimueh »

I have a bad feeling that we’re going to lose this game because of Ank replace out, because no one will listen to me or Creature.
:(
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4469 (isolation #723) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4460, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4456, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4443, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
nothing inportant besides nim screaming that I'm scum because I wanted this nightmare game to end
If you really wanted out of the game that badly, you’d just replace out, wouldn’t you?
Normally yes, but under the circumstances I don't want to force someone to read 170 pages of garbage while defending themselves from stupid arguments like yours.
Because I caught you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4470 (isolation #724) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4461, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4459, Nimueh wrote:
I have a bad feeling that we’re going to lose this game because of Ank replace out, because no one will listen to me or Creature.
no, if we lose, it'll be because nobody listened to anybody, and we compromise near deadline on mislynches.
Yes, and I think we once again have tvt wagons. Succinct is a blatant mislynch and I’m thinking Elbirn may be as well.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4471 (isolation #725) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4462, skitter30 wrote:Why do i again feel like it'll be impossible to get 6 votes on succinct for no discernable reason?

@chara @tris why exactly are neither of u voting succinct rn?
Maybe because he’s going to very likely flip town. And if you are so sure - God only knows why, that NMSA is his partner, why are you so resistant to voting there?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4472 (isolation #726) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

I thought RC.
I
am the counterwagon to
you
, not vice-versa:
Votecount 3.1
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Succinct , Chara
Nimueh (2):
Elbirn (2):
Nimueh , tris
Succinct (1):
Tohru

and yeah
i noticed that for nmsa but it made me think that he was partnered with you and that he just didn't give a fuck and was voting you anyways to make the game end
I really really hate this post - the bolded.

I don’t believe that neither you or NMSA aren’t aware of the consequences for blatantly game throwing.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4473 (isolation #727) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4464, Chara wrote:4 days until deadline.
i can't figure out who Succinct's partner would be if scum, and i'm not convinced Elbirn is town in spite of his frustration seeming real.

on the other hand, if Succinct is town i feel she should be dead with a scum hammer. unless both scum are already on her? this needs more examination of exactly when and how long Succinct was at L-1 for but i don't have the time for that right this minute.
About an hour but she was at L-2 for some time. The point is all the while she was at L-2, no one who I’m not tr came to defend her. Look, scum!Enter doesn’t rage replace out here. He was the one death tunneling me, not the other way around. Scum!Enter doesn’t replace out because he thinks I won’t engage him. So far, not a single player in this game has been able to come up with even a single reason for how this is scum motivated or even NIA.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4474 (isolation #728) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4465, Creature wrote:I think we have quite a lot to find Succinct's partner if she's scum, otherwise, if she's town I won't know exactly where to go.
But her partner wouldn’t let her languish at L-2 like that and never do anything to stop it - not in this setup anyway. And no one tried to stop it, which is why I would be legit shocked if she flips scum.

I think scum is NMSA/Skitter.

NMSA for that Flubberesque post and him wanting to end the game, even “if scum wins” and Skitter for suggesting that there is any world that scum!NMSA risks a ban on here, for blatantly game throwing.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4478 (isolation #729) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4475, Elbirn wrote:
i can't figure out who Succinct's partner would be if scum, and i'm not convinced Elbirn is town in spite of his frustration seeming real.

on the other hand, if Succinct is town i feel she should be dead with a scum hammer. unless both scum are already on her? this needs more examination of exactly when and how long Succinct was at L-1 for but i don't have the time for that right this minute.
If both scum were voting town-succinct, they would have swapped to me by now for the hammer.

There pretty much necessarily has to be one if not both scum voting for me right now, otherwise I'd be dead by now

Why do you consider this PoV for succinct but not moi?
Not necessarily because remember, only one scum gets to escape tomorrow and the other one would risk being lynched. Only town wins today with a scum lynch. Therefore, only scum escaping can risk this.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4479 (isolation #730) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4476, tris wrote:
In post 4475, Elbirn wrote:

If both scum were voting town-succinct, they would have swapped to me by now for the hammer.

There pretty much necessarily has to be one if not both scum voting for me right now, otherwise I'd be dead by now

Why do you consider this PoV for succinct but not moi?
Only one scum can escape. If they hammer on you, the remaining scum still has to avoid a lynch the next day.
Psyche! :lol:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4480 (isolation #731) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4477, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4470, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4461, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4459, Nimueh wrote:
no, if we lose, it'll be because nobody listened to anybody, and we compromise near deadline on mislynches.
Yes, and I think we once again have tvt wagons. Succinct is a blatant mislynch and I’m thinking Elbirn may be as well.
Tvt wagons dont make sense here. Why hasn't scum finished one off?
In post 4474, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4465, Creature wrote:I think we have quite a lot to find Succinct's partner if she's scum, otherwise, if she's town I won't know exactly where to go.
But her partner wouldn’t let her languish at L-2 like that and never do anything to stop it - not in this setup anyway. And no one tried to stop it, which is why I would be legit shocked if she flips scum.

I think scum is NMSA/Skitter.

NMSA for that Flubberesque post and him wanting to end the game, even “if scum wins” and Skitter for suggesting that there is any world that scum!NMSA risks a ban on here, for blatantly game throwing.
I dont think scum skitter goes all in defending me from being mislynched when she could bump me off instead
As both me and Tris keep saying, only one scum gets to escape tomorrow. I sr Skitter for suggesting NMSA is Succinct’s partner and is blatantly game throwing. That’s what’s making me think they’re linked. It reads like she’s distancing NMSA with that post, while still pushing Succinct. Succinct wagon has more votes and Tohru has been hard pushing it.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4481 (isolation #732) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Nimueh »

P.edit, @Elbirn, if scum is already on your wagon, then how can they “finish you off”? That logic, would also obviously extend to Succinct.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4492 (isolation #733) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4483, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4481, Nimueh wrote:P.edit, @Elbirn, if scum is already on your wagon, then how can they “finish you off”? That logic, would also obviously extend to Succinct.
But my post was working with the hypothetical of skitter-scum, who is not voting for me. Shes voting for succinct.

Also, to you, tris, and now reck who apparently think I dont know the rules of this setup, of course only one scum can escape. How hard do you think it would be for scum #1 to posture about and finally justify putting a wagon at L-1, and then scum #2 can hammer and escape? They've had fucking D A Y S to do so at this point. Why haven't they?
So why didn’t they then? At times, both wagons were at L-2.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4494 (isolation #734) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4485, tris wrote:hmm, would scum!Elbirn be trying to convince me that scum is between him and Succinct? Wouldn't that be cutting off support for another counterwagon onto NMSA?
In post 4486, tris wrote:Unless of course he's scum with NMSA.
Why is Skitter trying to convince us, he’s Succinct’s partner despite voting him?

Skitter would apparently like us to that NMSA is wholly ignorant of the rules of this site and is trying to catch a ban.

NMSA is escaping tonight, if we don’t lynch him and that Skitter post, makes me think she is his partner distancing.

Because I don’t for one nano second believe she really in any world, truly believes that NSMA is intentionally game throwing by voting his partner.

If we don’t lynch NMSA today and I wind up being right about him escaping, powerlynch Skitter.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (isolation #735) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4488, tris wrote:I've decided that Chara is definitely not scum.
Yeah and I’m again hard tr you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4496 (isolation #736) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4493, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4492, Nimueh wrote: So why didn’t they then? At times, both wagons were at L-2.
Girl I know you didnt just answer my question by asking me my own question
Your theory is that both scum would put a town wagon at L-1 and hammer, right?

So my point is, that both wagons were at L-2, Succinct’s even got to L-1, albeit briefly, so my point is, why didn’t scum hammer either? I’m asking this, because I think your theory is wrong because of the remaining scum, who can’t escape until the following night.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4500 (isolation #737) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Nimueh »

Spoiler:
In post 4472, Nimueh wrote:
I thought RC.
I
am the counterwagon to
you
, not vice-versa:
Votecount 3.1
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Succinct , Chara
Nimueh (2):
Elbirn (2):
Nimueh , tris
Succinct (1):
Tohru

and yeah
i noticed that for nmsa but it made me think that he was partnered with you and that he just didn't give a fuck and was voting you anyways to make the game end
[/quote]

I don’t believe that neither you or NMSA aren’t aware of the consequences for blatantly game throwing.[/quote]
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4504 (isolation #738) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4498, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4496, Nimueh wrote:So my point is, that both wagons were at L-2, Succinct’s even got to L-1, albeit briefly, so my point is, why didn’t scum hammer either?
you realize you're arguing that succinct is scum, right?
No, how do you figure that? I’m obviously arguing that Elbirn’s reasoning about that is flawed.

Interesting, you’re now reading my posts. :lol:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4507 (isolation #739) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4502, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4472, Nimueh wrote:
I thought RC.
I
am the counterwagon to
you
, not vice-versa:
Votecount 3.1
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Succinct , Chara
Nimueh (2):
Elbirn (2):
Nimueh , tris
Succinct (1):
Tohru

and yeah

I don’t believe that neither you or NMSA aren’t aware of the consequences for blatantly game throwing.
can you be banned for game throwing or something? this makes it sound that way.
Yes, INTENTIONAL game throwing is against the rules. If you and Succinct really are SvS and you help her get lynched by voting her and scum loses with her lynch, then that’s in violation of site rules. DW, no one but Skitter seriously “believes” this anyway, assuming that there’s any world that town!her actually believes you’d seriously do this.

In a game with different mechanics, that would obviously not be the case.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4508 (isolation #740) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4506, skitter30 wrote:to clarify, it was something that drifted through my mind so i mentioned it
i'm not, and haven't been, actually accusing you of throwing
How do you figure that? If he is voting his partner on a lead wagon in this setup, how are you not accusing him of game throwing?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4634 (isolation #741) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 am

Post by Nimueh »

@Enter, why did you replace out or is Succinct your alt? Why were you mad you couldn’t “engage” me? That makes absolutely no sense as scum.

I cannot believe I actually got pocketed by Creature.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sorry Tohru, I had Succinct at L-1 until Creature talked me out of it.

Welp Creature, don’t ever count on me to stop you from getting mislynched, since you’re now clearly cabable of anything as scum.

But I didn’t just hard townread Creature based on meta but by play as well.

NMSA was always being so uberscummy and Skitter was making a lot of strange posts, like linking NMSA with Succinct.

I still cannot believed I was played by freaking Creature.

Gg, I glad town didn’t listen to me. *runs and hides*

Thanks nsg, it was a cool mechanic.

Enter rage replace out messed with my head and witnessing Creature’s first scumgame, where he played to his obvtown meta, completely fooled me. So, lol Succinct’s partner was there to save him. I just had no idea it was Creature.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4635 (isolation #742) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4631, Ankamius wrote:Also skitter gets hugs
I need hugs too. I was pocketed by freaking Creature. :cry:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (isolation #743) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:13 am

Post by Nimueh »

@Ank, why did you replace out?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4639 (isolation #744) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4636, Xtoxm wrote:like this was very much his scumgame
i didnt push him at all because he's been sandbagging his town to to look the same as his scumgame
so may strategy with him is to wait and see if he towns up later
i did push back on the actual trs on him and im glad i did
my other reads pretty much all sucked LOL
I’ve played numerous games with Creature and he’s never played scum like this before.

He is usually frozen and wooden and incapable of making decent reads as scum. Obviously, Creature scummeta is deader than a thousand year old corpse.

But even if I didn’t have Creature meta, his play here seemed townie and I also tr tictac. There were also no associatives between Creature and Flubber. In fact, Creature was on Flubber early and only later very reluctantly switched to Xtoxm.

Succinct’s “theoretically correct play” post, should have pinged me as bs.

This may go down in history, as my worst game ever - that I actually won despite having terrible reads.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4645 (isolation #745) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4640, Xtoxm wrote:i do think this is the best effort ive seen from scum!creature so far
but he is capable of much, much better than this as town
i do feel sorry for scum here bc
1. the setup felt townsided
2. they were cruising to a win until the random replacement nailed succinct
Yeah, it’s definitely townsided. Otherwise, my bad reads would have lost us the game.

Yeah, Enter probably wouldn’t have gotten lynched. So, pissing him enough to replace out, might have actually won us the game. :P

Creature has also been dreadful as town but I’ve legit, never ever seen him this good at scum before.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4646 (isolation #746) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4641, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4597, northsidegal wrote:i'd like to thank everyone for playing and especially those who replaced in. thank you for sticking through what's become my longest modded game ever (surpassing gunner mafia... the large theme game...)

i would like to apologize to everyone for what i felt was subpar modding. i hope that you don't take this as my normal standard, as i become busier than i had expected shortly after the beginning of this game.
the modding was fine, you normally do more vcs than necessary, so eeven slowing down it was fairly normal for me. thanks so much!
+1
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4647 (isolation #747) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4643, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Final thoughts

Nim, this is why I never locktown someone unless their play would make no possible sense as scum given mechanics, not just meta. Friendly reminder to everyone that I'm always wagoned d1 because my play always looks scummy until I do something obvtown, which never happenned this game. Scum played a fantastic game, Tohru saveed it for town though. I'd play the setup again, but now that nsg has lost the element of surprise it might not ever be run so ): GG all, hope to see most of you guys in the future. (Nim, pls fix your towngame before playing with me again tho, that was far too unpleasant to go through if we were both town.)
Yeah, the fake IC claim wouldn’t work twice and, you really shouldn’t talk. :roll:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4648 (isolation #748) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4647, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4643, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Final thoughts

Nim, this is why I never locktown someone unless their play would make no possible sense as scum given mechanics, not just meta. Friendly reminder to everyone that I'm always wagoned d1 because my play always looks scummy until I do something obvtown, which never happenned this game. Scum played a fantastic game, Tohru saveed it for town though. I'd play the setup again, but now that nsg has lost the element of surprise it might not ever be run so ): GG all, hope to see most of you guys in the future. (Nim, pls fix your towngame before playing with me again tho, that was far too unpleasant to go through if we were both town.)
Yeah, the fake IC claim wouldn’t work twice and, you really shouldn’t talk. :roll:
Protip: It doesn’t exactly sound townie to vote just to end the game and not GAF, if you lynch scum and you tunnelled me for totally stupid fucking reasons. So, take your own damn advice and then and ONLY then, get back to me brah.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4665 (isolation #749) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4662, Creature wrote:Also the selfhammers really extended our lifespan.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Creature, congrats, you played extremely well, for such a townsided game.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4670 (isolation #750) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4665, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4662, Creature wrote:Also the selfhammers really extended our lifespan.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Creature, congrats, you played extremely well, for such a townsided game.
New and improved town lynches, now with self-hammers.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4671 (isolation #751) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4669, Ankamius wrote:And no nightkills denies info too :V

Plus the self hammers...
Ank, why did you replace out?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4709 (isolation #752) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4696, Enter wrote:
I liked the setup, and with an ever so slightly different player list, I'd play it again.
I realize that Nim has a few badly torn organs and is bleeding profusely but I still suspect a faint pulse. Let’s throw a few rocks at her, just to make sure. :P
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4712 (isolation #753) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4711, tris wrote:???
In post 4709, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4696, Enter wrote:
I liked the setup, and with an ever so slightly different player list, I'd play it again.
I realize that Nim has a few badly torn organs and is bleeding profusely but I still suspect a faint pulse. Let’s throw a few rocks at her, just to make sure. :P
I was extremely stressed during this game irl, both emotionally and physically. I tried my best, in spite of it. I got unfailry jumped on which I don’t believe I deserved but I would have probably said nothing if a few or more people didn’t choose to opportunistically jump on me post-game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”