Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Post by iStark »

Lopsy wrote:Why? Because it applies to every player on the playerlist.

Every player on playlist doesn't claim miller and there are ways to confirm them without lynchign.
He hasn't done anything to indicate he is town to me either so, better safe then sorry.

VOTE: DeltaWave

Continuing where we left.

@Mod: Unfortunately I've to go V/LA for 2 days, sorry but RL comes first.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 27, DeltaWave wrote:Sup.

Sounds like you're just looking for an easy out bro.

Rofl
Trying to form wagon on player slot with controversial claim is easy way out? Nice.

In post 20, Glass wrote:
istark wrote:
What has everyone else done to indicate they are town?

Certainly more then this.
In post 27, DeltaWave wrote:

iStark gained scumpoints for Post 19.

I agree with lopsy on this one though.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3924063

@Void: Thanks for understanding situation and letting me continue
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by iStark »

Actiondan wrote:I will defend my town reads vigorously from being mislynched. Suddenly I'm buddying the guy you think is scum, is that right? (btw, Lopsy is more of a town read than Rylai, by the slightest bit)

All I've to say on this Rylai thing is, he hasn't actually posted at all to defend himself nor his vote, I don't know why it's town behavior for you.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3917308

Ok, acceptable, every one had that problem.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3924370

That not so ''half ass'' post is yet to come.

Rylai's game play doesn't look like anything more then opportunistic scum play to me :?

Actiondan, My town read on you is being effected in bad way due to you defending Rylai so much.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Post by iStark »

*Posting to avoid another prod.*

Btw welcome to game Korlosh.

First thing first.

Why do you think glass and Kondi are scum?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:05 am

Post by iStark »

@Korlash, 4G? >.<

@BB Well sorry for failing to make impression, but game has been rather dead in last few days nor have I been OL much to give thread re-read.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 115, Korlash wrote:
DW wrote:I'll turn up as a mafia goon if I get investigated. That's the important part.

For everyone's sake (and to hopefully move past you and onto real scum) could you do us the honor of redoing your paraphrasing of your role please.

This.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Post by iStark »

I'm giving this re-read since I've time today and I'm on page 3.

This caught my eye.

Lucky wrote: I see a team forming. Kondi, Glass, and Vijay. If you guys really are scum, im dissapointed on how obvious you guys are so early on in the game.

@People rooting for Glass, kondi and v2v scum team; I've to ask: Is lucky genius to figure out this scum team more then 1month ago? even if it was OMGUS it's quite a achievement.

Irony maybe?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 126, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 123, Korlash wrote:
Well sadly, since you $^#%ed up your claim here (or more specifically didn't post the exact thing I was looking for) I can no longer argue against your lynch. So in the event people actually push it, you're on your own mate. The best thing would be for you to just vote V2V and help me push that one instead... wait...

Care to explain what part about this claim is fucked up? Or
are you just going to point the finger at me because I pointed the finger at you?

You make me laugh some times.
You blatantly give scum points to anyone who vote's/argues about your claim and yet you accuse others of it.rofl.

Oh and it's not only your claim that's making people vote you, you have hardly posted anything substantial.
you refuse to comment on anything else that has nothing to do with your claim, that's makes kind of difficult to think of you as town.
Who are your top scum reads anyways?
Your thoughts on currently talked about scum trio?

Believe it or not your claim is the only thing that's saving you right now from getting lynched ( Of course Iceguy and my vote is exception and this is first time I'm playing with miller claim and after looking at whatever you showed of your role, I'm not comfortable to keep you around, unless you make some contribution other then claim my vote is going to stay)
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 137, Korlash wrote:Did you finish that reread yet, or have anything else to say about it than the thing about Lucky calling the 'trio' so early?

I gave it re-read to see where you were coming from and apparently I've no problem with what you're saying except, I don't believe that all three of them are scum, heck I highly doubt that there are two scums.
I was supporting V2V lynch before this DW thing and Ryligh w/e (I have hard time typing his/her name -.-) was one of my top three suspects.
This are the only three people I will support lynch for on D-1.

@Lucky, most of your reads are Null -_-
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:56 am

Post by iStark »

In post 141, Korlash wrote:
istark wrote:I gave it re-read to see where you were coming from and apparently I've no problem with what you're saying except, I don't believe that all three of them are scum, heck I highly doubt that there are two scums.
I was supporting V2V lynch before this DW thing and Ryligh w/e (I have hard time typing his/her name -.-) was one of my top three suspects.
This are the only three people I will support lynch for on D-1.

Well then, if you don't think all three as scum give me some reasons to think otherwise.

And, maybe I'm misunderstanding here... but you're not actually saying you support lynching Rylai simply because you can't type his name... O.o

When Kondi proposed 1vs1 against Glass it clearly looked townie to me, it's not something scum would try specially since Kondi was policy lynch candidate for that period. ( This is why I personally believe both of them are towns aand I know this is why you think they are partner, guess we are just looking at it differently)
Your point about glass diluting pressure on his ''supposed'' scum buddies is noted and I did read that entire thread for just that, but it's also true that he is probably only player who has done any active scum hunting, we had our disagreements but I'm not feeling good about putting him in that scum spot just yet, neither do I like the people who are doing it, seems like people are trying to remove him ( Well he is already out but you get the point).
He is definitely not someone I'm willing to lynch on D1 and probably lose important ''contributing'' townie just because he tried to put pressure on multiple players.
I think this has been mentioned before but Kondi is playing his town meta maybe I'm wrong but I'm not willing to put him down as scum this early either.

No, I'm not supporting lynch of Rylai for his name rofl.
Unfortunately links are dead in my original post about my reasons for voting him, but to summarize in one line...
He has been opportunistic about his vote placing, even though he has been reading thread/lurking actively there is obviously lack of involvement/interest in scum hunting = scum behavior.
Not full proof but I prefer his chances over Glass & Kondi.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 am

Post by iStark »

K wrote :
Why wouldn't scum who was set up to be policy lynched not throw out a 1v1 scenario with his partner?

Even if it was policy, he only had 3 votes and one of them was Glass.
I don't think there is any need to take this big of gamble in RVS when no one else was even looking at it and there was bigger distraction ( DW claim ) was available to bite on.

K wrote:
six pages?

2nd page to be precise.

K wrote :
And you say he was policy lynch candidate? So it was a move of desperation then? Yeah, totally a town move. :\

We're merely looking at it differently, I don't think it was needed move for scum even if they did pulled it off, I just don't want to lynch one of them on D-1 unless there is something big to put them down as scum.

K wrote:
What? He pushed for Rylai pressure while not actually joining the wagon himself. Then acted all surprised when Rylai did something "scummy" seemingly having forgotten all his earlier 'suspicions'. That is clearly fake scum hunting. It doesn't matter if he has done it or not if it's all pretend mate, scum motivation there.

I think you're referring to this post..

Glass wrote:
I actually don't know your mafia meta, kondi, every game we've been in you have been town. Besides, if you know that I know your town-meta and you know your town-meta it should be easy enough to emulate it as scum.

But regardless, his last few posts have seemed townish and I think that lucky is just being dumb, so let's go somewhere completely different.

VOTE: rylai

His earlier suspicion was Kondi and I don't see any problem in changing his vote to some one inactive to get response.
This was page 4.

Korlash wrote:
Can you show me examples?

Rylai wrote:
I am not making any sense from this game.

That confusion from post 31 was because I had absolutely no fucking idea if you guys were actually SERIOUS about the policy lynching thing.

VOTE: Kondi (L-1)

Kondi hasn't explained anything other than "Glass is not using meta to clear me, thus is scum", which is complete bull. None of this was also explained in the initial vote other than declaring a 1v1. On page 2. That quick vote spamming is also bad enough. Actually, reading closer, your post 24 is convincing me you're scum, completely ignoring Glass's question.

That said, I'm weary of v2v. His posts make sense, but it just feels wrong. Of course, this makes lucky a newb town read by proxy.

This first one came at a time of Kondi wagon going strong and almost getting lynched and Rylai was active enough to lurk and put up the case ( repeated one but still..) but didn't know the vote count? and that was on same page -_-
Rylai wrote:
Horrible, horrible miscounting. I thought it was 6 to lynch >_<

Unvote
VOTE: v2v

That backtracking on the vote. Hell, he never even bothered stating an opinion on kondi since post 28, and even defended kondi to attack lucky. Hell, even if someone outed your fakehammer, why would you ever put your vote on someone you wanted to be town anyways?

Now I'm even more confident in lucky town and v2v scum.

Here flow for wagon was already set from that fakehammr, and case was already been putted up by Otto .
But what interests me more is Reylai producing case for your second vote after him getting two votes for that ''supposedly'' bad counting.
This doesn't seem scummy to you? Rylai clearly tried to kill heat after his first mistake.
And don't get me wrong, I still tried to look beyond it but there was little to no defense from Rylai himself [it was ActionDan that was arguing for him. ( And he was lurking yet never responded himself?)], nor I'm saying there isn't any point in your case but it's little to early to go after Glass and Kondi when we have good enough lynch option available for D-1, we can only lynch one person today and go over happenings on night & D-1 for lynch on D-2.

PS:
Sorry if I missed something I'm kind of rushed for time.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 am

Post by iStark »

It's never too early to go after anyone... Little known fact, but you can
actually scumhunt multiple people
at a time mate.
And since we only have one lynch, might as well make sure it's the best it can be.
We still have eight days until deadline, plenty of time to deal with all of this now that way we have more to 'go over' on D-2.

You called Glass scum for doing the same thing you're doing now, that's attacking multiple people.
Like, I said I do see you're point about it actually diluting pressure on V2V and Kondi just not as scummy as you make it sound, I don't think we are ever going to agree on this.

In post 171, ActionDan wrote:
Why are we thinking of claiming a target for everyone to investigate? Scum could simply kill the target (if town) or there could be scum roles designed to fuck with cops, like framers. Why not let cops cop who they think is scum?

Exactly. -_-
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 am

Post by iStark »

K wrote:
Have you seen the vote count on that page? Unless you count the names of the people voting a player there is no indication of exactly how many people are on it. Don't get me wrong, that's his mistake, but I can at least see how it could be done.

I did, and apparently I was the one due to whom that ''supposedly'' fake hammer failed.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:34 am

Post by iStark »

In post 164, CSL wrote:After further review, Kondi has been ignoring this thread albeit INTENTIONALLY from the looks of it. I will now deem you lurkerscum, and you will either get back here and do shit, or DIE.

Vote: kondi

Void is already looking for his replacement, so he is obviously flaking on us.
Don't see point in your vote.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 am

Post by iStark »

In post 168, vijay2vasandani wrote:@ Korlash: whatever are you talking about? I must have missed it or something. Your last five or so posts have been to iRonMan (iStark. Get it? XD).

It's been while ConsM, how are you?

:wink:
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:17 am

Post by iStark »

In post 177, Korlash wrote:

No I didn't. I called Glass scum for fake scumhunting and
trying to manipulate
where pressure was being placed in order to absolve another.
His comments about Rylai later in the game clearly show that he was faking his earlier feelings

@Bold:I don't think it was intentional.
@Italic: That's like saying anyone who has shown suspicions of other people in past and voted for some one different due to their immediate scum slip ( In this case Rylai) is scum.

In post 178, CSL wrote:Just this thread. Haven't tapped into the cache yet.

And yes, I do know he's being replaced. When his slot starts showing content, THEN I will unvote.

Ok.
Just saying, but there are enough inactive/dodgy/useless players in the game already to put pressure by vote for content RATHER THEN some one who is yet to show up.

@Om, welcome to the game mate.
For starters, what are you thoughts on this game and reads?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:17 am

Post by iStark »

In post 186, Korlash wrote:
iStark wrote:@Italic: That's like saying anyone who has shown suspicions of other people in past and voted for some one different due to their immediate scum slip ( In this case Rylai) is scum.

No it isn't. That has nothing to do at all with what I've been saying. If you say you think Player B(Rylai) is suspicious but then, 12 posts later, say 'omg, Rylai is actually starting to act suspicious, maybe I should look into him.'... *waves hands around frantically* Wtf is that? The earlier 'suspicions' had to have been fake if you can't manage to remember them 12 f'ing posts later, right?

Or his way to put pressure on Rylai?

@Om, Ok, I'll be waiting for reads.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:42 am

Post by iStark »

In post 189, Korlash wrote:
iStark wrote:Or his way to put pressure on Rylai?

... That doesn't even make any sense.
He fakes suspicion of someone to put pressure on him? You seem to be defending him regardless of what I actually say at this point and I don't like that...

@Bolded, Why?
I think it works well if scum is noob and especially person in question(Rylai) is active lurker.

I'm just defending my strongest town read, I would really hate it if he get's mis-lynched on D-1 due to his way of scum hunting ended up diluting pressure of some one elses wagon unintentionally.
What wrong with that?

Om wrote :
Scumteams without flips are kinda stupid. As there isn't very much to base them off, and everyone can be a scum team with someone else if you can find a connection. Where as with at least one scum flip, all the connections will be based around that person

See, He is already making lot more sense then most.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 am

Post by iStark »

@Om, why do you think Lucky is scum?

Also, some one needs to explain why I can't put up the Signature ~.~?
It doesn't show up ;-;
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:10 am

Post by iStark »

[qoute]Action wrote: your arguing with each other has a negatie side effect of cluttering the thread (I only skimmed it).[/qoute]

I agree.

@Korlash, Why don't we put Glass matter on hold and look over who is right and who is wrong after results from N1 on D2?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:00 am

Post by iStark »

@Amrun. welcome to the game and as to answer your question.
1.Marathi
2.Hindi
3.Sanskrit
4.English

In order which I learned them, and I can also understand and partially read other four languages.
Oh, well whatever I think it's getting better as I post more on this site.

About me unvoting action and then voting Ice: I thought Action was pretty much sure to be replaced soon [Time I unvoted:Feb 15, 2012 6:48 am] [Time I voted:Post #???? » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:40 am], not only that it was RVS vote I didnt see point in keeping it on him anymore, but in case of Ice I barely saw him around in thread yet he was active in other places, I was just trying to get his response to things & get him more involved.

@Korlash, I can reply to your Glass comments & have done already in past few posts, but as I said earlier this is only cluttering thread ( Which is also diluting pressure on some other players, if you didn't notice....) and we are not going to agree on this until he actually flips so, better let it rest.

About the Sig:No, it's hardly made of 30-50 digits approximately.

@CLS, you're vote placing is not making my view change about Rylai Crestfall's ( Copy pasted name ^^!) player slot.

I don't like you jumping on and off on two wagons in last two pages with no reasons.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:18 am

Post by iStark »

Opps
CSL not CLS <,<'

@Om, why exactly are you preferring Lucky wagon over V2v's? I read your reads and both seems to be listed as scum, did I miss something?

Pre-EDIT:
@DW, It happens, don't worry about it
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:53 am

Post by iStark »

In post 248, Om of the Nom wrote:I'm more confident in Lucky scum.

K'
Any idea's on his possible scum buddies?
I can't seem to figure out any tbh.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 256, vijay2vasandani wrote:
In post 250, iStark wrote:
In post 248, Om of the Nom wrote:I'm more confident in Lucky scum.

K'
Any idea's on his possible scum buddies?
I can't seem to figure out any tbh.

I think you should wait to see the flip first before speculating.

Anyway I don't know what to add, except that I will vote for Lucky if we haven't lynched near deadline.

k'

@RainbowDash, welcome to the game.
Looking forward to what you've to say and that's hopefully more contributing then Delta's bad gut's.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 253, Luckyjt wrote:So why do you think im mafia.

(forgot to write this on my last post.)

And one more thing, Kondi and Amrun have one thing in common, both wanted to lynch me. Ive had that slot as my highest scum read and both say Im scum.

Downloading the files now.

That has literally nothing to do with anything.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 273, Rainbowdash wrote:
unvote

I can confirm that im a miller varient role. Its not called "miller" though will not say real role because it reveals what if any additional abilities I have, and like DW said it specifically investigates as mafia goon which is probably important. Was an offshoot miller last time and it was based off a specific hidden mechanic. Think he is stupid for claiming miller, but DW is a bit of a derp to start. One of those who is just useful enough to stop everypony from policy lynching him.

Speaking of policy lynches hi kondi and CSL.

Other important points

1) We are not all targeting the same player with our roles. That would be derpy as it allows for maximum scum manipulation
2) Tomorrow you hypo cop and gunsmith.
3) AD is town, and I think Glass is town, vijay just reads town also.
4) CSL and malthus are good scum picks. Ice isnt bad. All the wagons going on suck.

Vote CSL

Explain your hop to DW wagon. Case... tomorrow maybe? Will have to work around a meeting to get something up of substance.

You get town points for this post.
Could you link me to the game you were ''offshoot Miller'' or w/e.
This is my first time I'm actually hearing this sorta of thing ( Miller or offshoot miller)and sorry but I'm not willing to change vote from you for just this one post which I agree with except your Ice read but I would like to hear more about your read on Malth.

What are you're thoughts about other players who you left out from that list?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 275, Rainbowdash wrote:I would prefer not to link the game because its on a differet account and really (three years maybe?) old either way. Basically scum had a slightly modified win condition where they needed X ammount of each color which each townie held a few, my role had no colors and through PM wording I figured out that ment miller as there was a role that was a color checker and claimed it during twilight.

Here im saying that my role is not "miller" its something else that makes me investigate as "mafia goon". What my role is though explicitly says what my other abilites if any are.

Everypony not on the list im more null on. There are ones I like more or less than others, but more conflicted on the rest.

So, you're basically claiming you might be useful for townies in some ways in nights other then wasting possible investigation on you?

At least that's what I got.

UNVOTE:
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by iStark »

k'
Funny but Delta never mentioned it.
But I got your point, it would be pointless to dig around more.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Post by iStark »

I'm not liking lucky wagon.

Also, we might want to stop digging that Miller claim, it's getting repetitive with no clear explanation, I guess we just have to think about DW spot lynch if he is alive till Lylo.
( I'm taking reference from some other ongoing game where this miller claim thing is going on as well and some one brought this point up and it's making sense to me)

I'm supporting both V2v & RC/CSL lynch since this are the only two other people I've found scummy in this entire game, my case on RC is stronger then what I've on V2v so I'm putting my vote on RC/CSL.

VOTE: CSL
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:48 am

Post by iStark »

In post 323, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 321, malthusis wrote:I have none. My case is against Rylai, CSL's predecessor, who I've been rallying case against for the first 2/3rds of the game, and then only recently dropped because he got replaced out. Have you explored the cache thoroughly yet? It should have been fairly ovious I've been wanting to lynch him for a looooooong time.

Ive skimmed the cache but its more frustrating when my normal methods of reading cant be used there.

Summarize/Quote a case for me though, you should have seen this question coming.

@istark - If you had a choice between v2v and CSL who would you lynch?

CSL, as I already said multiple times.
You can read my case on V2v in old thread which is nothing compared to what I've already posted on CSL player slot.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 458, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 456, Amrun wrote:VOTE: IceGuy

I re-read overnight and decided I was wrong about Korlash. He's town; we just don't see eye to eye.

If you are going to claim results be explicit about it.

Basically claim.

Also ask the mod what your role name is.

This.

@Korlsh, I need to have links to both your town and scum games which you completed recently.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 465, Amrun wrote:LOL I forgot I had to claim yesterday.

Result:

Korlash is Not Mafia

Also, very unlikely that scum has a roleblocker, which I think is surprising.

I'll ask the mod what my role name is.

Explain.

Also, why Korlash over Iceguy? whom you are voting now.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Post by iStark »

@Korlash, I had her down as one of the towns but I'm bit confused with this half ass claim.
My gut feel says she is town but her reasons for choosing you over Ice are kind of bothering me. I'll be able to tell more if I can see more into your game play.
Other reason for asking your Games is your ''stunt'' in other game we are in.
I get the feeling that we are getting suckered into scum trap, just can't put the finger on it yet but something is definitely off.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am

Post by iStark »

@Mod, Malthusis is dead.

He is the Mafia Ghoooost!
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:02 am

Post by iStark »

If I'm tracker, Om visited Korlash last night.
If I'm cop V2v was found not guilty.

@Korlash, what are those other points that are making her claim bogus?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:52 am

Post by iStark »

Err before this get's more fluffy and full of wifom's.

1.Any reasonable scum would try to kill PR in nights doesn't matter if it was full claim or partial one, only reason one wont is that there is chance of some one protecting that PR and scum usually tries to avoid wasting night kill's. ( I was PR in my first and only completed game and I accidentally claimed on D1 to, though I wasn't targeted in N-1). I don't see why things would be different here.

2.Yes, this game flavor suggest existence of multiple PR's of cop flavor, but they don't have to be similar. So, it's pretty stupid to say lynching PR is unfortunate occurrence. Unless some one actually counter claims for that exact role.

I do think half claiming by Amrun in this particular setup was not a good idea, we are lucky that no one actually counter claimed it and outed themselves in midst of the confusion.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:09 am

Post by iStark »

Could have gone other way, but I wont argue since it didn't.

Still don't like the idea of you checking obvious Town read Korlash over Ice who was probable lynch target for today ( And even you admit to that).
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 am

Post by iStark »

In post 532, Amrun wrote:
In post 531, iStark wrote:Still don't like the idea of you checking obvious Town read Korlash over Ice who was probable lynch target for today ( And even you admit to that).

How could someone have counterclaimed a half claim? That's literally impossible.

And you clearly don't agree with me on optimal cop strategy.

Korlash wasn't a town read for ME.

I'm talking about this.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3947973

Saying ''I'm cop'' is half ass in this situation unlike normal games.

It could be easily counterclaimed by anyone who had cop role and didn't think trough before posting since your claim lacked clarity needed to it considering flavor.

That's still hypothesis since it actually never came true but it wasn't justified.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:03 am

Post by iStark »

@Amrum, Your rest of the post said ''It's classic cop role'' or something & answers to the RD's question with nothing real to catch on. I think that's half ass.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 554, Amrun wrote:
In post 548, iStark wrote:@Amrum, Your rest of the post said ''It's classic cop role'' or something & answers to the RD's question with nothing real to catch on. I think that's half ass.

That isn't actually true at all. Did you even read the post?

In post 426, Amrun wrote:Chill, chill, I was afk.

I'm a cop.

Not really surprising, giving the flavor - and that counterclaim stuff is bs, because I am almost certainly not the only one.

Interestingly, though, my role pm never mentions the word "cop." I seem to have no role name at all.
It describes the abilities of a cop pretty dead on, though.

It doesn't say, so I'm assuming sanity not guaranteed

@Bold, I read that as ''classical cop role.''

@Italic, answering RD's question.

I'm getting more confused as you try to explain/defend more tbh
Are you reading what you're posting?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by iStark »

*Had lot to say but didn't because*
I feel like I'm tunneling god damn town.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by iStark »

@ED, Why OOT? Am I missing something?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Post by iStark »

Sorry,I almost missed that.
Congrats RD.

Also sorry for earlier typo ED = RD.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:07 am

Post by iStark »

@Korlash, I might not like how claim business went with Amrum, but I'm leaning town on her.

@Om, You got something to say? I'm leaning to see you as the only person I might agree to lynch today and sad thing is Glass was my top town read.I can't even argue against your lynch anymore.
Your play style is heavily contradicting to that of what I've seen before.

@Lucky, your last few posts made no sense.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:23 am

Post by iStark »

In post 607, Om of the Nom wrote:@iStark: Something to say about what? I'm kinda clueless as to what to do right now. I'm not myself because the amount of actual pages I had to read had been larger than I expected, and I think it kinda drained my motivation a bit.

Then I've no choice but to vote and lynch you right now.

VOTE: Om of the nom
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 611, Rainbowdash wrote:@Stark - Explain your vote.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3958660

He didn't give explanation for what I was looking for nor is he playing to his usual town meta.

If my vote is what takes him to give what I want/expect from him then I will vote obviously?.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 617, Om of the Nom wrote:Also I explained why I wasn't playing to my current town meta. I'm actually playing to my original town meta, and Dan can verify that.

Your lack of input on Amrum case on D2 when we were clearly tunneling and wasting our time doesn't seem town motivated.
All you said that is ''Amrum claim is legit'' and basically walked away from it instead of defending when you clearly know whats the case don't you?
That and this not being your town meta (whether you are playing intentionally or forced) is leading me to believe you're mafia investigative PR.
And looking at your result & lack of input on Amrum's claim possible mafia cop.

@Korlash, stop tunneling ffs.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by iStark »

Details?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by iStark »

Anything indicating your alignment?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by iStark »

@Korlah, Those suspects are including Amrun or without her? you will do good to list them right now.

@Om, Ok but vote stays till situation is clear.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by iStark »

There are two Om's.

Lies.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 703, Om of the Nom wrote:@Korlash: Agreed. Except don't be so dickish next time :P

ALright, what we gained from this:
-I am a town cop
-Amrun is a town cop
-Korlash is either a Godfather or town (most likely V.T.)

That is 3 essentially confirmed town already.

I'm very confused about argument on last page, but this pleases me. Finally we can concentrate on doing actual scum hunting instead of running in circles & tunneling *looks at Korlash*

UNVOTE:

But having said this I'm basically clueless as to who we should lynch now.
By PoE I would rather lynch Ice/lucky today.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by iStark »

Oh that ''Vote'' and ''lynch'' problem?
I believe lucky is having same issue as me since we used to play together on different flavor of mafia which is anime/manga/game theme based and fast type (12 hours day and 12 hours night). But day phase rarely lasted for more then 2 hours.
But point of the matter is both things meant the same for us.

*Sorry this post is not really related to game*
@Amrum,

Seems like plan, but I'm torn on AD and BB read so I'll stick with Ice/lucky.
VOTE: Iceguy
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 756, Amrun wrote:I'm not going to tell scum that, and neither should you.

This.

Announcing target is rather stupid and I don't know if you guy realized something or not but I think most of you're missing important detail here.
Why would mod confirm sanity of cop's when it's not mentioned in role PM? I don't know if I'm missing something since I haven't exactly played this type of theme before but that's odd.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by iStark »

You missed the point.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by iStark »

Now this makes sense.

@Void: No worries, everyone makes mistakes
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 799, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote Stark

Care to explain your action last night?

I've no clue what you're asking here nor what your vote is about.
I'm assuming that you're asking me to tell you my actions for last two nights?right?
I already pretty much claimed and told what my action was night before this and Om can confirm it. That was what actually led us to be in good position to begin with -_-
My last night's result's are Lopsy visited no one.
For starters you might want to actually read the thread and people answering to your questions before going out and giving reads. you completely ignored my answer to your question about my vote on Om yesterday -_-

VOTE: Rban28

However much I hate korlash posting all this fluff, I actually agree to this or lucky lynch today.
also, can someone actually confirm RD's claim?
I'm starting to have doubts about her player slot.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 am

Post by iStark »

@Korlash, Sorry I'm bit stress and your long post involving same thing over and over aren't helping ~.~

One thing about Om is sure that he visited you on N1. that's definitely no confirmation of alignment but it's more likely that he is town.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by iStark »

@Korlash,

Name of Role: Town Tracker.

I can track one person each night and I'll be informed next day as to whether that person visited anyone or not, but I wont know what they did.
If I'm somehow prevented from getting a result, I'll not be informed as to whether or not the ability went through.

All of you town's police corps are gathered at party to celebrate the big occasion, but night is long & there are some misbehaving ones of you're own kind. You're hereby given the job of tracking down those misbehaving ones within your own kind with your powers.

I think this is the best I can do to claim fully without breaking any rules. (If I haven't broke any already -_-')

As far as why I choose Om on N1 is simple.
We both had argument about Om's ( Glass's) player slot on D1 and you both being my town read I thought it's better to track one of you and clear you first to avoid useless cluster of arguments in thread.

As for why I chose Lopsy on N2 is that, As we already know more then half the people here are looking townie one way or another, plus lot of people started to have doubts about her player slot (Including my self as day progressed) and I was sure that Om and Amrum team is likely to investigate two of the AD/LUCKY/Rban, I thought I could get more info by tracking someone who is town in both of their read's & both of them are not likely to investigate them.

Though, I think I kind of derped by not tracking RD. that never crossed my mind as RD was more or less likely town in everyone view by the time we were done with day phases tbh
I apologize for that.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 835, RBAN28 wrote:Apologies that I am not very invested in this game. I fully expected to be dead this morning. Since I lived it would appear I was roleblocked. That means that I will need to invest a little more into this game than I thought I needed to, and hopefully find the bastard who roleblocked me.

Wut?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by iStark »

Moi wrote:Well iStark is scum. I did take an action last Night so his Tracker result on me is bogus.

My results showed up that you didn't. So, obviously I'm not lying.
As far as possibilities thy are;
1.You're scum partner with Rban and bussed him today to get town credit.
2.Most likely, you noticed my soft claim which most didn't on D2 and had you or one of your partners mess with my results. But I'm petty sure it wasn't block since I did get results for my actions.
3.Or we are both town and scum misguided my actions? I highly doubt that as there will be to many PR's to keep that balance right in this game.

MoI wrote:I followed Rban yesterday and he took no action. So his "I bodyguarded Amrun' is also a lie. Lopsy didn't take any action Night 1 because he's a flake apparently.

This is just plain BS.
Lopsy was one of the most active & pro-town players on D1 and I highly doubt that she would flake on night action if she is indeed town PR, unless of course she is scum & you didn't bother to fake your target for N1.

MoI wrote:iStark can hang tomorrow as there is no way we have both a Follower and Tracker as Town in this set-up.

I agree with this though, there is no room for both of those roles in town ranks.
I know I'm town so obviously you're scum trying to make most out of your partner's lynch.
VOTE: MangaofIllusion

MoI wrote:Um why isn’t a Godfather something you consider as a possibility for Korlash being scum who turned up Town to a Cop investigation? Am I missing something in my re-read.

I think odds of Korlash being scum are slim but unless we get a Godfather flip from Rban or iStark I’m not ruling it out.

Keeping our options open by spreading suspicions about most confirmed townies, are we?

MoI wrote:I ISOed the thread to see how you came confirmed Town and want your input on the following –

Your premise is that the Mod confirmed both yourselves and Amrun as Town via posting inappropriately in thread and that confirms at least one more player (Korlash) and the game was not stopped at that point?

Obviously since player you replaced was not around to object and stop the game as only scum would want to top a obvious town win game.

MoI wrote: My role and the Voyeur role both are Miller neutral. And the ‘too much Power’ thing should be really apparent now.

Yes it is and you flip scum in that equation as I've confirmation for my results.

--

AD WROTE: Not to curb your style MOI, but Rban did claim to be roleblocked so if he's telling the truth, then it's possible you may not have seen him go anywhere. Clearly though, you should think Istark is the lair here and there is no excuse for that, so why vote Rban?

If we are lynching anyone, it's gonna be Istark (besides we should lynch the scum that has an active power first anyway)

And what makes his claim true? did I miss something or you're seriously missing lot of things?

MoI wrote:
Well he claimed to be roleblocked. Here's the question of the Day - why would scum have specifically rolelblocked Rban over either of the claimed Cops? Unless I missed him claiming a protective role between page 5 and the current day's posting I can't see any reason for scum to have randomly targetted someone who hadn't claimed. Unless of course your premise is that Om isn't a Town Cop and thus wasn't in jeapordy. Is that your line of thinking?

Again, trying to create doubts about our own confirmed players and PR's, real pro-scum play MoI.

AD wrote:
Well, Yeah, I fully believe Om is a town cop, I mean scum *could* have killed Amrun, decided to let Om cop and tried to frame someone hoping Om copped them. The obvious cop target imo was Rban soooo. but yeah, otherwise scum roleblocking him is not likely. I found his claim pre-mature anyway and sensationalist, like a "this is so unbelievable town might buy it" sort of thought process.

I don't mind lynching Rban, but from your point of view Istark is confirmed beyond a doubt. So I am I suprised.

Please note that I'm ruling you out being scum because I'm not sure why'd you'd claim when Rban most likely would be lynched.

Wait what? why would it stop him from claiming and discrediting most of the obvious towns like Om and even Korlash to some extent(I'm not even going to mention myself).
It's optimum scum tactic in this game considering two of the towns were mod confirmed.
I don't know why you think he wont claim, If it wasn't for Om's results from last night I would be betting my mony on you being his scum partner right about now.

AD wrote:
He claimed to target Lospy. It was spurned on by RD's instigations so I am presuming that istark paniced and claimed his target for the night. If he was actionless, why would he claim to be a tracker, instead of say, spitting in RD's face and saying 'you got nothing! Ha!'

I bet Istark was truthful about what he could be truthful about (hoped Lospy was a VT) and braced for the worst. The more I think about it, the more I think Istark is the manipulator type role (framer etc.)

Wtf? just so you know I could have claimed I was role blocked since I did soft-claimed on D1 -.-
Or claim that Om visited AD since he had claimed his results before mine. -_________-

Why would I even bother to take risk of lying about lopsy when there are this kind of options available? I see lot of hiccup's here AD.

Posting before getting results for this nights actions.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Post by iStark »

Nice try, but I'm town.

Unfortunately only way out of this is to lynch one of us and I can't deny that. So, make your choice carefully.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:12 am

Post by iStark »

All I can say to this if you're serious(?) is that,
1.You're either Mafia role cop trying to get miss-lynch on me by posing as town role-cop.
2.Or your investigation results are corrupt/misguided.

I stay by my claim and don't forget to lynch people on my wagon if my lynch does go trough.
Strangely enough I haven't gotten my results yet. I'll wait for some more time but it looks like I was blocked.

Let's hope I wasn't though.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 am

Post by iStark »

Nope, I claimed my N1 results before any one said anything including you about your visit to Korlash.

Go over it again.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:41 am

Post by iStark »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3969200

This is where I called you out.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3958660
This is where I soft claimed.

Any one who could do 1+1 could figure out I was tracker.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 am

Post by iStark »

In post 877, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 515, Om of the Nom wrote:Last night I investigated Korlash and recieved "Not guilty". I think I may have seen Amrun around too, probably using some "Cop" ability. There wasn't much else around, except there appeared to be an ID card reading Vanilla.

In post 523, iStark wrote:If I'm tracker, Om visited Korlash last night.
If I'm cop V2v was found not guilty.

@Korlash, what are those other points that are making her claim bogus?

I don't think you understood me. I'm saying I called you out on Amrun vs Korlash since I knew that you visited him and that hypo-claim of yours was after that. I wanted you to put end to argument if you were town and if not you were scum.
Which was what put us in good position on D2 tbh, you can go read that entire thing again if you want to. You weren't saying anything beyond ''I'm around but I don't have much to say'' when you actually knew Amrum was telling truth about korlash.
And this was well before your hypo-claim.

In post 878, Om of the Nom wrote:And regardless of whether you are tracker or not, you are confirmed mafia.

Implying with two more then likely scum PR's alive your results can't be manipulated? lol

--
In post 879, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: iStark

iStark’s looks very much like something he and his partner spent time putting together overnight in their QT. I’ll just point out simply why he’s scum with two quotes from today –

iStark at 869 wrote:Again, trying to create doubts about our own confirmed players and PR's, real pro-scum play MoI.

Here he is trying to say I’m scum for casting doubts on our confirmed Players and Town PowerRoles. Specifically Om of the Nom.

iStark at 872 wrote:All I can say to this if you're serious(?) is that,
1.You're either Mafia role cop trying to get miss-lynch on me by posing as town role-cop.
2.Or your investigation results are corrupt/misguided.

Suddenly when Om has a guilty on him what’s the first line of thought out of iStark’s mouth? Om is Scum!

Cognitive Dissonance in full force. I’m scum for questioning Om. But wham … suddenly Om is questionable.

@iStark
– Here’s the thing – you’ve been counterclaimed on being a Town Tracker by two separate players – Om (with a Guilty) and myself (with conflicting Roles and busting your fake action). Are you suggesting we both are scum?

Also please specify if your 'Night actions' specify who you are Tracking in the PM from Voided or not.

Yes, you're trying to cast doubts not only against Om and Korlash when he was alive, you also parroted how it's right way to lynch conformed towns at the later stages of the game. It is not scum exclusive line but in context of this game it is highly likely to be mentioned by only scum.

I derived possibilities as to why he got results which he did, his claim about how Korlash was killed for framing him is not sitting well with me either. To be frank, I'm surprised he is alive considering it's pretty obvious from D3 that we don't have protector role.
That mean his actions were predicted and manipulated or he is scum. And obviously any sane person will question that.
You think Om is town or scum?

The thing is I haven't actually been counterclaimed by anything definite.
If you and Rban were scum, obviously you would know what he did in nights and it' optimum scum tactic to make most out of his partner lynch. which you did by making your player slot confirmed townie at the end of the day in most peoples eyes, plus you manged to create confusion in towns mind.
Why did you pick Rban to follow when he was likely to be tracked by other PR's?
As far as Om is concerned if he wasn't diverted or manipulated he is scum.

Where are your night actions? you should think about giving them first rather then asking mine when I said it clearly that I haven't yet gotten reply from Void.
Most likely I was blocked.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:48 am

Post by iStark »

In post 881, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
iStark wrote: Yes, you're trying to cast doubts not only against Om and Korlash when he was alive, you also parroted how it's right way to lynch conformed towns at the later stages of the game.
It is not scum exclusive line
but in context of this game it is highly likely to be mentioned by only scum.

.If this was truly what you thought you would have brought it up yesterday as I was making said ‘offending’ posts. But you didn’t. In fact you thought nothing about my potential scumminess at all until I busted you shows this is just manufactured ‘scum-hunting’.

But the bolded further shows this. You explicitly acknowledge that the posts you are trying to portray as scummy in fact can come from Town.

iStark wrote: I derived possibilities as to why he got results which he did, his claim about how Korlash was killed for framing him is not sitting well with me either. To be frank, I'm surprised he is alive considering it's pretty obvious from D3 that we don't have protector role.

.So you basically are admitting that you are now casting doubt on him. Which is exactly what you claimed was scummy.

iStark wrote:That mean his actions were predicted and manipulated or he is scum. And obviously any sane person will question that.
You think Om is town or scum?

Oh so his actions are manipulated by scum, huh? We’ll deal with the implications of this later.

iStark wrote:The thing is I haven't actually been counterclaimed by anything definite.

.Oh, really? Why then did you say . That post says that you think you have been counter-claimed in a way that we both can’t be Town.

iStark wrote:If you and Rban were scum, obviously you would know what he did in nights and it' optimum scum tactic to make most out of his partner lynch. which you did by making your player slot confirmed townie at the end of the day in most peoples eyes, plus you manged to create confusion in towns mind.

And if I was scum with Rban why would I choose to specifically at the same time I counter-claimed him choose to also counter-claim you if you were Town? Because your Town flip would assure my death. This post is a classic ‘Appeal To Fear’.

iStark wrote:Why did you pick Rban to follow when he was likely to be tracked by other PR's?

I picked him based on my quick re-read of the flip that occurred before I replaced in that Night and his vote placement and manner in which he voted.

Here’s a question – why did you track him if you thought he was likely the target of other investigative roles?

iStark wrote:Where are your night actions? you should think about giving them first rather then asking mine when I said it clearly that I haven't yet gotten reply from Void.

I have a result from last Night. I’m waiting for input from said player before I reveal it. Worried I nailed your scum partner making the Night-kill last night?

iStark wrote:As far as Om is concerned if he wasn't diverted or manipulated he is scum.
Most likely I was blocked.

And now we get to the “iStark’s discussions with manipulation” part of the thread.

1. Like rban (who was a Goon) you are suddenly claiming to be role-blocked.
2. You are simultaneously saying that Om’s investigation was diverted or manipulated.

Here’s the upshot from this – you are claiming that Mafia has a Roleblocker type (either RB or Jailkeeper) and either a Redirector-type or a Tailor / Framer type.

Om can rule out the Redirector quite simply –

@Om
– did your PM result indicate that your investigation target was specifically iStark?

Once Om gets back to us we can further discuss this line of thinking.

@iStark
– you never confirmed whether you specifically had the name of your investigation choice in your PM giving your results. Why is that?

Yes, that's what I think, and sorry to burst your balloon but I never got chance to post after that post of yours when you said this.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3991322
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3991345
About the bolded part thing:I said it's not scum exclusive but in context of this game it's more likely to come from scum.

There is difference between what you did and what I did in Om case, you casted doubt when he was confirmed and accused of him by using WIFOM argument like ''No one actually stopped the game since mod committed mistake?''
I'm doubting him since his behavior right now is that of scum or short sighted town.

Sure.

Yes, really. I said there isn't room for both of this roles in this game as there are to many PR's and that tilt's balance greatly in Towns favor. Hence me believing you're lying.

I already answered this even before you asking. It's pro-scum move to make most of his partner's buss.
And if we lynch another town PR today then with 2 scum's remaining + one Miller claim+One claimed Cop and knowing your ability to turn anything into valid argument could easily make odds in your favor.
So, my flip as town wouldn't do you much damage on the other hand town losing one more almost confirmed(According to most) PR would damage town's great deal. As my result's would come under scrutiny & spread confusion.

People were already showing suspicions of him already and it would make sense thinking that with two Cop's and one soft claimed tracker around one of them would investigate him.
Also, Lol. if you're serious about that question I'm at lose of words.
I never tracked Rban down, I tracked Lopsy (Your player slot) on N2 and that's what you based your argument about me being scum.
How could you forget that -.-

Obviously no, since I'm not scum and I'm interested to hear that result of yours as you made excuse of Lopsy flaking to give your N1 results. (Which obviously you don't have)
Nothing more.

I'm telling truth about me not getting my results, I'm not sure why but most likely role-block since that's the only condition under which I don't get any result's.
About Om's results, That's one of the two possibilities with other one being him is scum alongside you.
But I would like to hear answer for that from Om as well.

I'll give both name of my target and result's when I get reply from Void. you'll have to wait for it.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 883, ActionDan wrote:I'll re-read Friday - Saturday.

Um. I would prefer to be cautious today and have a contingency plan for tomorrow. Om, cool down. If you skimmed the last MotK game you'd realize that arrogance and celebrating victory too fast led to town's defeat. settle yourself down and think a bit.

Istark and MOI, can you tell us if your action flavor resembles Amrun's and Om's (try not to get modkilled)?

Also, I'd love to speculate scum roles today because Om didn't die. And I don't understand why. Literally I was 100% sure Om was a dead duck.

Also with the claimed roles so far scum prolly don't have a RBer... Om wasn't Rbed. They may have a redirecter/busdriver though. Godfather still likely imo.

I didn't get any flavor with my result PM's.

Also, I got my results for last nights action ''MoI visited Korlash''
There wasn't any flavor to add to this just like the two results before.

If Om was being redirected/framed he wont be getting Rbed of course -.-

In post 884, Luckyjt wrote:The fact the Om is not dead is bothering me too.

Now Istark, I am believing you are scum at the moment and if this is true then Om is most definitely town. I doubt both MOI and Om are lying on their results on you. I doubt there is more than 4 mafia and 2 risking themselves like this is not likely considering we still have quite a lot of players alive. Now if you flip town with the lynch Om is dead because it could be very easy that he didnt actually investigate you and took advantage of what MOI said yesterday about your claim being fake. MOi is harder to tell because we did lynch scum yesterday because of him.

Now I wont be placing my vote yet in order to allow others to post their thoughts.

I don't think you're reading the thread or you're understanding the argument at all.
No one said there will be 4 scum.
If you lynch me today you lose one PR and if Om is town PR being redirected you will lose other PR tomorrow.
Ever heard of the scum bussing their partner thing? What MoI did yesterday was that and framed town PR's using that to cause confusion about them.
This is not one of those dumb mafia theme's you play on MG to do the type of math just you did, be careful with your posts if you want your voice to be heard.
In post 886, Rainbowdash wrote:Can I request we dont lynch until at least Tuesday? I have a defense of my final design project I need to graduate Saturday, and a couple other bigger things that are going to prevent me from getting enough time to read through this as much as I need to after that flip.

Can somepony tabulate all results though so far by everypony who has claimed each night?

Don't have time to collect other peoples results. So, I'll do mine.
N1 = Om visited Korlash.
N2 = Lopsy did nothing.
N3 = MoI visited Korlash.

I'm assuming that I was redirected or framed on N2.
Also, I didn't get any flavor.
If anyone has any doubt about me holding back my results on purpose you can confirm with Mod. He replied just couple of hours back and I saw that PM as I got OL right about now.
This makes me wonder as to why Om got his results earlier then me. but this is WIFOM argument and shouldn't be used to heavily.
So I wont pursue it.

In post 887, Feirei wrote:Not gonna bother with voting yet, as I want to see everyone post too.

Not surprised at the guilty on iStark. His reaction is scummy.

Right!
Thanks for heavy contribution.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by iStark »

I said check with the ''Mod'', not with yourself.

And I know you got flavor since you did for your last two results as well.

.sigh.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:46 am

Post by iStark »

In post 892, Om of the Nom wrote:HOW CONVENIENT THAT YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET FLAVOR. MAYBE IT'S SO YOU DON'T STUFF IT UP AND GIVE YOURSELF AWAY (which you're already doing btw)?

Not really, you're just avoiding to look at what' actually happening beyond your results.

In post 893, Rainbowdash wrote:So simple way to solve this is...

1) We lynch Stark
2) If he is town, we lynch MoI

Correct?

Correct.

Given that MoI (to be scum) would have had to hard bus Stark (or fake guilty) out of nowhere... Stark is probably scum-tracker. Probably with GF-AD.

OOTN being alive suggests a investigation tamperer too... scum are obviously not afraid of him at this point as they just opted to kill Korlash over the claimed tracker (Stark) the claimed cop (OOTN) and the claimed something (MoI). As im thinking about it come on... tracker AND motion sensor as town?

Pffft...

Oh that is too rich

Come on... How does ANYTHING balance against

Cop-Cop-Tracker-Motion Sensor-Voyer?

You would need something like GF/Tailer/Ninja combo for last two roles, even then its ehhhh

Dump tracker to scum and throw in tailor and you may be closer to balanced.

Once somepony tabulates all actions you can lynch.

Unfortunately enough, I agree and lynching me or one of MoI/Om duo is the only likely way out of this. I don't see you guy lynching any of them anymore considering how everything I've said/asked is being ignored.

My misguided/framed results from N2 of ''tracked player X doing nothing'' did me in.

Since, we pretty much agree on this & I've said everything I think is sufficient in my defense. I'm willing to self hammer if I don't see MoI lynch going through, but if you need to ask anything before I'm lynched you're free to do it. I will contribute to inuring towns win as much as possible before I'm dead.

Good luck.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:23 am

Post by iStark »

Nope. I stay by my claim.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 am

Post by iStark »

In post 892, Om of the Nom wrote:HOW CONVENIENT THAT YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET FLAVOR. MAYBE IT'S SO YOU DON'T STUFF IT UP AND GIVE YOURSELF AWAY (which you're already doing btw)?

Just to answer this, scum can get flavor by Mod if he requests one from him as well. So, just because I didn't get any flavor I'm scum is not eligible argument.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:18 am

Post by iStark »

In post 900, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
iStark wrote: My misguided/framed results from N2 of ''tracked player X doing nothing'' did me in.

I’m putting this up front to highlight how his claims of beign redirected / messed with make no sense.

In my results PMs I receive flavor detailing my ‘thoughts’ and actions of the Night. In the flavor the name of my target is specifically mentioned … ie Night 2 it said I was observing the doorway of Rban.

If iStark was redirected the new name should show up in his flavor PM not his original target IMO. So him being redirected is out.

As to being tampered with – I suppose there could be a variant role that ‘messes’ with Tracker results but I have never seen one in use. The only time I have seen Tailors / Framers they have only messed with alignment investigations.

So iStark’s claims that his busted N2 action claim was caused by outside interference doesn’t hold up to scrutiny.

iStark wrote:There is difference between what you did and what I did in Om case, you casted doubt when he was confirmed and accused of him by using WIFOM argument like ''No one actually stopped the game since mod committed mistake?''

You apparently don’t have a grasp on game balancing so let me lay something out for you.

A set-up is balanced with the roles as put together in mind.
The Mod accidently confiming not one but two living players as Town via a mistake effectively adds two Innocent Children to the set-up which is a pretty large swing in the set-up.

If, upon replacing into a thread, someone told you “Hey – Amrun and I were confirmed Town by Mod mistake” would you not consider that a very unusual event that warranted questioning.

As it stands I don’t think that actually occurred upon review of the actual Mod input which I was able to do last Night.

But your attempts to call that undermining are noted (as funny).

iStark wrote:I'm doubting him since his behavior right now is that of scum or short sighted town.

But you were just calling him confirmed Town I was ‘trying to undermine’. How could he possibly be scum? If he is scum I would not be trying to undermine him as Town would I? Your logic makes no sense when looked at objectively.

iStark wrote:Yes, really. I said there isn't room for both of this roles in this game as there are to many PR's and that tilt's balance greatly in Towns favor. Hence me believing you're lying.

Well which is it? Have I counter-claimed you definitively since you agree our roles don’t make sense as both Town in the set-up? Or has nothing definitively countered your claim?

iStark wrote:I already answered this even before you asking. It's pro-scum move to make most of his partner's buss.
And if we lynch another town PR today then with 2 scum's remaining + one Miller claim+One claimed Cop and knowing your ability to turn anything into valid argument could easily make odds in your favor.
So, my flip as town wouldn't do you much damage on the other hand town losing one more almost confirmed(According to most) PR would damage town's great deal. As my result's would come under scrutiny & spread confusion.

You dodged my question – what point is there for me as scum to bus my hypo-partner Rban while at the same time counter-claiming you if you were Town. Because even with RBan flipping scum you then flipping Town means I am assured to be the lynch the next day. It makes no logical sense for me to coutner-claim you and push my partner if you are Town.

You keep spinning these ‘I’m Town’ scenarios that don’t make any logical sense. What makes more logical sense is your being scum who was soft-bussing your partner who made a bad fake-action choice not thinking I was a PowerRole and who had it explode in his face.

iStark wrote: I never tracked Rban down, I tracked Lopsy (Your player slot) on N2 and that's what you based your argument about me being scum.

That’s the exact point. You keep claiming Rban would be the obvious choice for an investigation from Town. And in the same breathe claiming you were Town who didn’t track Rban. Your behavior doesn’t match your claim.

iStark wrote: If you lynch me today you lose one PR and if Om is town PR being redirected you will lose other PR tomorrow.

Pure ‘Appeal to Fear’ – if you lynch me you lose a PowerRole. Are you suggesting we don’t lynch a Powerrole who is caught scum just because you are a Powerrole when being a Tracker in no way means you are Town?

iStark wrote: This makes me wonder as to why Om got his results earlier then me. but this is WIFOM argument and shouldn't be used to heavily.
So I wont pursue it.

And here’s another example of you softly throwing suspicion on OM … you state something that is suspect but then state it is WIFOM so you will not pursue.

For the record I got my results right after Day opened so if anyone is lying it’s you.

--

Luckyjt wrote: I doubt there is more than 4 mafia and 2 risking themselves like this is not likely considering we still have quite a lot of players alive.

I’d like you to elaborate on why you think we have even more than 3 Mafia. That I’d very much like to hear.

I never got any flavor. So, I dunno how and why I got results which I did for N2, I only elaborated possibilities. Though my N3 results definitely say you're scum and I wont be surprised if your town partner wasn't messing with Om's results if he himself isn't town.

Look at the thread again, I did question it and that's when the fact that ''Mod had confirmed Amrum accidentally''.

It does make sense since you were calling him out by WIFOM arguments and I'm calling him out due to his childish if town/ meh if scum act.

Y, both our roles make no sense in same setup as town, but then again I know you're not town and NO, this is not you counter claiming me definitely since, we know for sure that scum has framer/buss-driver among their ranks.

I did answer your question. My point is even if you're lynched tomorrow there is still one more scum to go and do in other towns with no PR's left considering you guys kill Om in night if he is town or he is the other scum partner.

I've answered as to why I chose Lopsy over Rban and others long time ago when someone called me out on it. And apparently I was right in choosing Lopsy.
I don't think you're actually reading the thread, you're pretty sloppy scum.

No, I'm saying they are believing obvious scum (You) over me (who is claimed PR with N1 results to back me up) and other one (Om) likely being his partner in scum team or derpy town PR doesn't help town's much.

I wont pursue it since I know it's WIFOM unlike you who pursued Mod mistake to get suspicions on Om going on D3 when he was clearly acting/cofom town in everyone's eyes. I just know that Om is lying about Mod telling him that he was the last one to get actions < actions like this on D4 are exactly what making me iffy on his player slot and making me wonder about his alignment, before you ask me again I thought I would clear this up.

You guys are free to confirm this with Mod, depending on how you ask it I think it's within the rule's limit.

Meh I'm kind of tired defending here.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 am

Post by iStark »

@Om, Err what? I attacked him since he was attacking you on D3 with WIFOM like Mod mistake and you were my most confirmed town read alongside Korlash & RD at the end of the day.

I'm saying you lied about you getting confirmation from mod that you got results last since, I know for sure that's not true.
And I'm calling you're player slot iffy based on your actions today, not from yesterday.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:24 am

Post by iStark »

I'm saying you lied about you getting confirmation from mod that ''you got results last'' since, I know for sure that's not true.
And I'm calling your player slot iffy based on your actions today, not from yesterday.

Is what I meant to type.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 am

Post by iStark »

2. Look at the thread again, I did question it and that's when the fact that ''Mod had confirmed Amrum accidentally'' came out.

Edit to my reply to MoI.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:32 am

Post by iStark »

In post 905, iStark wrote:2. Look at the thread again, I did question it and that's when the fact that ''Mod had confirmed Amrum accidentally'' came out.

1.I never got any flavor. So, I dunno how and why I got results which I did for N2, I only elaborated possibilities. Though my N3 results definitely say you're scum and I wont be surprised if your scum partner wasn't messing with Om's results if he himself isn't town.

4.Yes, both our roles make no sense in same setup as town, but then again I know you're not town and NO, this is not you counter claiming me definitely since, we know for sure that scum has framer/buss-driver among their ranks.

Edit to my reply to MoI.

Damn to many typos, I really shouldn't post when I'm busy ;-;
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:15 am

Post by iStark »

I'm not insulting it, just telling you reality but that's not the point. Anyways, your math was still falsified as you didn't even get most of the arguments nor did you comment on it's points.

You just cam and said ''I think this is scum. I'm willing to hammer any one has any problem & pretty much nothing''
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 909, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
MOD – I’ll be LA from 4:30 PM EDT today until Monday morning for my usual weekend family duties.

Luckyjt wrote: @MOi well I never said there was more the 3 scum, I just said less than 4. Two very different things. The fourth scum was thrown in for a +1 error range.

This response makes little sense. 4 scum in a 13 player mini is pretty unbalanced unless you have some pretty strong counter-measures in place to prevent Nigthkills. And there is pretty much no evidence of those yet.

--

iStark wrote: Just to answer this, scum can get flavor by Mod if he requests one from him as well. So, just because I didn't get any flavor I'm scum is not eligible argument.

So how do you exactly know that scum can request flavor again? Slip much?

iStark wrote:2. Look at the thread again, I did question it and that's when the fact that ''Mod had confirmed Amrum accidentally''.

But you are dodging the point. You immediately called me out for ‘strirring up suspicion of Om” when I had not read the exchange at that point. And now you are saying you did ‘question it at the time” so why is my questioning it right when I replace in scummy?

It’s not. It’s just you flailing as caught scum on the line.

iStark wrote:4.Y, both our roles make no sense in same setup as town, but then again I know you're not town and NO, this is not you counter claiming me definitely since, we know for sure that scum has framer/buss-driver among their ranks.

Actually the only way you know Scum’s make-up at this juncture is if you are scum. But continue to dodge around the fact that you want it both ways - you want to say you haven’t been counter-claimed but likewise say our claims conflict.

iStark wrote:5.I did answer your question. My point is even if you're lynched tomorrow there is still one more scum to go and do in other towns with no PR's left considering you guys kill Om in night if he is town or he is the other scum partner.

Town can find scum without Power-roles, but thanks for using a bit more ‘Appeal to Fear’ with your ‘Town is screwed without it’s PowerRoles”.

iStark wrote:6.I've answered as to why I chose Lopsy over Rban and others long time ago when someone called me out on it. And apparently I was right in choosing Lopsy.

Yet your reasoning as to why my result on RBan is bad is because he was an obvious target for Town Powerroles other than myself. Yet neither you nor Om used your abilitites on him in the Night in question. So your ‘logic’ in trying to say I am scummy make zero sense. Again – you are flailing.

iStark wrote:7.No, I'm saying they are believing obvious scum (You) over me (who is claimed PR with N1 results to back me up) and other one (Om) likely being his partner in scum team or derpy town PR doesn't help town's much.

ITT iStark continues to try and sell that “I’M A TRACKER I CAN’T BE SCUM” which is clearly a pretty absurd premise.

iStark wrote:8.I wont pursue it since I know it's WIFOM unlike you who pursued Mod mistake to get suspicions on Om going on D3 when he was clearly acting/cofom town in everyone's eyes. I just know that Om is lying about Mod telling him that he was the last one to get actions < actions like this on D4 are exactly what making me iffy on his player slot and making me wonder about his alignment, before you ask me again I thought I would clear this up.

So Om is lying about something that you state only makes sense if he is scum yet you are ‘unsure’ about his alignment. Why are you fence-sitting so hard?

Is Om scum or not?

I've pretty much answered all of this before. So, I wont bother to do it anymore and I don't have time to run in circles with you.
Also, you didn't answer my questions. Which also includes the same one as you asked me at the end of the post.

Oh and since this make all the players getting time to comment and they seem to not have any question's.
As I stated before I'll help town by self hammering.

VOTE: iStark

Om
MoI
Lucky
CSL
I'm ready to bet that last two scum's are in this 4 slot's.
RD and AD are town.

Good luck fellow towns.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:31 am

Post by iStark »

Why would you lynch AD or RD when I flip town instead of you? lol
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 am

Post by iStark »

It's exactly because of the above excuse.
And since I flipped town and you didn't consider that possibility before parroting my lynch.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:56 am

Post by iStark »

Where exactly? can you show me at least one post where you didn't shout ''lynch istark'' with anything else?

You also lied about you getting results last.

The more I look at you the more convinced I'm that others should be lynching you as soon as flip town.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:16 am

Post by iStark »

Did you confirm with him after I asked you to? since as I read it you just ''assumed'' you were the last one to get results.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:20 am

Post by iStark »

Good job -_-
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:41 am

Post by iStark »

In post 934, ActionDan wrote:pretty sure the mod wouldn't tell Om anyway.

Depending on the way you ask.
But it doesn't matter now. :wink:
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:30 am

Post by iStark »

In post 941, Feirei wrote:-sigh- self-hammerers.

-sigh-
heavy contributor's.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #86) » Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 am

Post by iStark »

Most interesting game I've played even though there were some things that shouldn't have happened on mod's behalf. I think there is no reason to have any bitter taste in mouth as I do think Towns did pretty well to lynch MoI on last day (Was expecting it from RD), hence deserving the win.

@Anyone asking why Korlash was killed over Om, We killed him simply because he was one of the two (Other being RD) who would have not fell for 1VS1 crap and was threat to our ''immediate plan''.
We needed Om alive and have guilty on any one of us and help us get lynch on one of the two, nothing more nothing less and he did play exactly like we predicted.

@BB, As I've said in QT I didn't prefer to kill RD for just entertainment perspective and she did provide that sad thing I couldn't pull it trough to last, I just don't like playing boring game by playing site slandered scum-meta & stuff, sorry you had to suffer lose due to my decision.

Note:
God I wish I can play more but until I'm done with my industrial training program I can't ;-;
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #87) » Mon May 21, 2012 12:35 am

Post by iStark »

standard* loss*
Them typos >.>

@MoI, I just read dead QT and no worries!! I don't feel betrayed or anything on the other hand I think it was right choice to buss.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”