Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:34 am

Post by iStark »

In post 164, CSL wrote:After further review, Kondi has been ignoring this thread albeit INTENTIONALLY from the looks of it. I will now deem you lurkerscum, and you will either get back here and do shit, or DIE.

Vote: kondi

Void is already looking for his replacement, so he is obviously flaking on us.
Don't see point in your vote.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 am

Post by iStark »

In post 168, vijay2vasandani wrote:@ Korlash: whatever are you talking about? I must have missed it or something. Your last five or so posts have been to iRonMan (iStark. Get it? XD).

It's been while ConsM, how are you?

:wink:
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Korlash »

Solve for V, where X is 7 wrote:... I don't see anything in that post that is something directed at me. Well maybe for the IceGuy vote thing. Really, I'm voting him because DW is town. Like no joke obvioustown. And IG not seeing that does not jive with me.

Whoa whoa whoa... did you just admit that you won't comment on anything not directed at you? Well my job is done, guys... I give you scum!

My entire 113 was a homage to your being scum and ultimately the beginnings of my case on you. regardless of if you feel it was directed 'at' you or not, it dealt with issues that i thought suggested you were scum. You should have some inkling to comment on it in some way regardless of who it is directed at.

i = Stark + Y wrote:You called Glass scum for doing the same thing you're doing now, that's attacking multiple people.
Like, I said I do see you're point about it actually diluting pressure on V2V and Kondi just not as scummy as you make it sound, I don't think we are ever going to agree on this.

No I didn't. I called Glass scum for fake scumhunting and trying to manipulate where pressure was being placed in order to absolve another. His comments about Rylai later in the game clearly show that he was faking his earlier feelings.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:02 am

Post by CSL »

Just this thread. Haven't tapped into the cache yet.

And yes, I do know he's being replaced. When his slot starts showing content, THEN I will unvote.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.6:

DeltaWave - IceGuy, kondi2424, iStark, Malthusis
Glass - ActionDan
IceGuy - vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani - Korlash, BBmolla
kondi2424 - Luckyjt
ActionDan - Glass
Korlash - Lopsy
kondi2424 - CSL

Not Voting: DeltaWave

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-04-05 15:06:38)

Still searching for kondi and Glass replacements.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

Been kind of ignoring this game, I plan on doing ISOs asap.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Om of the Nom replaces Glass effective immediately.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Yo yo yo. Wassup ma homies?

Anyway, I have skimmed through a couple of the cached pages, but I'm not starting any serious reading until tomorrow. I'm kinda tired from the last day of school for this term.

UNVOTE: till I have read up.

Also, POW WHAM ACTION DAN!
And a sup to iStark and BBMolla.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Also feel free to ask me anything in the meantime. I'll try and answer as soon as I can.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:17 am

Post by iStark »

In post 177, Korlash wrote:

No I didn't. I called Glass scum for fake scumhunting and
trying to manipulate
where pressure was being placed in order to absolve another.
His comments about Rylai later in the game clearly show that he was faking his earlier feelings

@Bold:I don't think it was intentional.
@Italic: That's like saying anyone who has shown suspicions of other people in past and voted for some one different due to their immediate scum slip ( In this case Rylai) is scum.

In post 178, CSL wrote:Just this thread. Haven't tapped into the cache yet.

And yes, I do know he's being replaced. When his slot starts showing content, THEN I will unvote.

Ok.
Just saying, but there are enough inactive/dodgy/useless players in the game already to put pressure by vote for content RATHER THEN some one who is yet to show up.

@Om, welcome to the game mate.
For starters, what are you thoughts on this game and reads?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

I haven't read the game fully yet, but I have kinda skimmed the first few cached pages.
My impression is that I don't like the early wagons, and the scumteams being thrown around aren't really good either.

I'll get better reads tomorrow as I read the game.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:08 am

Post by Korlash »

iStark wrote:@Italic: That's like saying anyone who has shown suspicions of other people in past and voted for some one different due to their immediate scum slip ( In this case Rylai) is scum.

No it isn't. That has nothing to do at all with what I've been saying. If you say you think Player B(Rylai) is suspicious but then, 12 posts later, say 'omg, Rylai is actually starting to act suspicious, maybe I should look into him.'... *waves hands around frantically* Wtf is that? The earlier 'suspicions' had to have been fake if you can't manage to remember them 12 f'ing posts later, right?

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:17 am

Post by iStark »

In post 186, Korlash wrote:
iStark wrote:@Italic: That's like saying anyone who has shown suspicions of other people in past and voted for some one different due to their immediate scum slip ( In this case Rylai) is scum.

No it isn't. That has nothing to do at all with what I've been saying. If you say you think Player B(Rylai) is suspicious but then, 12 posts later, say 'omg, Rylai is actually starting to act suspicious, maybe I should look into him.'... *waves hands around frantically* Wtf is that? The earlier 'suspicions' had to have been fake if you can't manage to remember them 12 f'ing posts later, right?

Or his way to put pressure on Rylai?

@Om, Ok, I'll be waiting for reads.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:20 am

Post by Korlash »

Om of the Nom wrote:Also feel free to ask me anything in the meantime. I'll try and answer as soon as I can.

Why the hell was Glass so scummy? Why are the scum teams being thrown around not really good either? Did you know your name is an anagram of Omen Of Moth? Does that mean something? What the hell is a Nom anyway? Are we there yet? Do you think iStark is just pretending to be made by Apple since he is obviously running a standard Android Operating system? Have you ever seen the movie '9'? What the F-cannon was that about? Blows my mind... Does this look like a rash to you? Was that one weird to ask? How much time have I wasted asking you pointless questions when I should be getting ready to work? Does this qualify as something I can call in sick for? How about the rash? Are you honestly going to answer these as soon as you can? How will I know if it was as soon as you can. Can you give me a doctor's note saying it was as soon as you can? [insert standard joke about doctor's note for the rash] Is this what you meant by 'anything'? My definition of anything could be different... you know? Wow, almost blew it there? Did you know adding a question mark to the end of anything makes it a question? Like this, this is a question? See?

On a side note, hi. *waves* thanks for replacing in...? >.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:21 am

Post by Korlash »

iStark wrote:Or his way to put pressure on Rylai?

... That doesn't even make any sense. He fakes suspicion of someone to put pressure on him? You seem to be defending him regardless of what I actually say at this point and I don't like that...

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 188, Korlash wrote:
Om of the Nom wrote:Also feel free to ask me anything in the meantime. I'll try and answer as soon as I can.

Why the hell was Glass so scummy?
I don't know, haven't finished reading yet. Though the kondi/Glass scumteams worry me. And so does kondi attacking Glass for what I think aren't very good reasons (then again, it was early game), though I can't read kondi for shit, so w/e.
Why are the scum teams being thrown around not really good either?
Scumteams without flips are kinda stupid. As there isn't very much to base them off, and everyone can be a scum team with someone else if you can find a connection. Where as with at least one scum flip, all the connections will be based around that person.
Did you know your name is an anagram of Omen Of Moth?
No, but that is awesome :V
Does that mean something?
Probably not.
What the hell is a Nom anyway?
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM DELICIOUSO~~
Are we there yet?
Nope
Do you think iStark is just pretending to be made by Apple since he is obviously running a standard Android Operating system?
Totally.
Have you ever seen the movie '9'?
No, but in Touhou language it means idiot :V
What the F-cannon was that about?
Who knows?
Blows my mind... Does this look like a rash to you?
Yeah, you might want to get htat checked out.
Was that one weird to ask?
Not really
How much time have I wasted asking you pointless questions when I should be getting ready to work?
None at all, it's your guilty pleasure.
Does this qualify as something I can call in sick for?
Possibly, how many sick days do you have left? You shouldn't waste to many of them.
How about the rash?
Yeah, that would be a better reason to call in sick.
Are you honestly going to answer these as soon as you can?
Yeah, totally
How will I know if it was as soon as you can.
Because I'm hyped up now and I'm ready to go (except I'm still tired so I'll still do my reading tomorrow)
Can you give me a doctor's note saying it was as soon as you can?
Sorry, I can't be sure you won't forge my handwriting for any other things you might need
[insert standard joke about doctor's note for the rash] Is this what you meant by 'anything'?
Oh yes,
anything at all
My definition of anything could be different... you know?
Anything can mean anything. See, I make sense too :D
Wow, almost blew it there?
Ooohh, blew it, eh?
Did you know adding a question mark to the end of anything makes it a question?
English class taught me this long ago LV
Like this, this is a question?
Are you sure?
See?
Potatoes?

On a side note, hi. *waves* thanks for replacing in...? >.>
Oh yeah, you better thank me >:(
jks

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:34 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

That was amusingly fun to answer :V

#waves back*

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:42 am

Post by iStark »

In post 189, Korlash wrote:
iStark wrote:Or his way to put pressure on Rylai?

... That doesn't even make any sense.
He fakes suspicion of someone to put pressure on him? You seem to be defending him regardless of what I actually say at this point and I don't like that...

@Bolded, Why?
I think it works well if scum is noob and especially person in question(Rylai) is active lurker.

I'm just defending my strongest town read, I would really hate it if he get's mis-lynched on D-1 due to his way of scum hunting ended up diluting pressure of some one elses wagon unintentionally.
What wrong with that?

Om wrote :
Scumteams without flips are kinda stupid. As there isn't very much to base them off, and everyone can be a scum team with someone else if you can find a connection. Where as with at least one scum flip, all the connections will be based around that person

See, He is already making lot more sense then most.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:44 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Anyway, I might just post some comments as I read the game.

Decided to make a start tonight.

Pages 2-4 make me think kondi-scum, Lucky-scum, Lopsy makes a lot of excuses, though I still think Lopsy-town, and I'm slightly leaning on iStark-town too. The rest are basically null so far.
IceGuy's cheerleading of the kondi wagon doesn't sit well with me. He looks like he's trying not to get his hands dirty. Though I need to see more before I make a better decision.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:52 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Lol, I'm already tired now :V
I'll continue with this tomorrow. Gotta get mah sleep.

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 am

Post by iStark »

@Om, why do you think Lucky is scum?

Also, some one needs to explain why I can't put up the Signature ~.~?
It doesn't show up ;-;
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'm a bad person T_T. I didn't get to this yesterday when I had the time. I'll be really really sparse over the weekend, like I was last time out of necessity. Also I have ~2 hours to make this post before I go into recluse-mode.

Om welcome, I have a burning desire to lynch your playerslot but my loyalties are shaken up a bit byour personage replacing in.

Couple of basic things from skimming. First Lopsy I'm dissapoint in your vote for Korlash. Like I'm going "Whhhhhhhhhy". Korlash does think Delta is town, however there is enough of an uncertainty there that a Delta lynch is better than a lynch on anyone else not named Glass, Kondi, V2V. Lospy if you had another vote where would it be (also it would be great if you put it there).

Second. korlash and iStark, you are both town (seriously Korlash is obvtown and for istark just skim through a certain ongoing mini-theme game involving vampires and teenage girl vampire slayers QED.) your arguing with each other has a negatie side effect of cluttering the thread (I only skimmed it).

Thrid. BBmolla I know you are a competent player. I expect you to be able to comprehend the scum-glass perspective and at least tell us if you argee/disagree and why. I didn't mind your reads but there was a lot of wiggle room. Maybe this is me wanting another fountain of sanity in this game, but I'm getting more desperate.

Fourth. Can we like, speed lynch Kondi over Delta if times get tough? Also I swear that I would vig him tonight no matter what if he survives the day.

Fifth. That info Iceguy is holding back should be outted if Delta somehow gets closer to a lynch, or is looking very likely.

Scum Glass case goes here. It's all but been said in my opinion, but I'll do my best to make a complete comprehensive case.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:10 am

Post by iStark »

[qoute]Action wrote: your arguing with each other has a negatie side effect of cluttering the thread (I only skimmed it).[/qoute]

I agree.

@Korlash, Why don't we put Glass matter on hold and look over who is right and who is wrong after results from N1 on D2?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:58 am

Post by ActionDan »

Ya, I haven't finished re-reading. I'll be active 3 days before deadline though and I promise to put in all the effort I can.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 am

Post by CSL »

Okay. I've read the threads now. If anyone needs death, it's DeltaWave.

Unvote; Vote: Delta
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O