Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Benmage »

At work, can't post.

Didn't mod say something about not gaming the game... Sounds like Bal's gaming.

Cause that or something very similar was exactly what I was thinking as well.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Skimming along, finishing at work.

I already thought there might be flaws in Bal's theory... I guess It's pointless to overthink that now.

I think Vifam looks very town. Bal as well. I didn't get any others as strong town tells... there were a few I thought scummy actually, will look again with some more time.

And I'm Elmer.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Sanjay town too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

I told you 'gamers'! :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 122, Human Destroyer wrote:
Benmage, if you actually could tell us who you find scummy, that would be great, thanks.

Read what I wrote bro.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 98, Human Destroyer wrote:We should be able to dayvig with these muffins

pew pew

^Town.

AND BLAST! That was going to be my secret way of gamming the game!

God you "gamers" suck at being subtle.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sanjay you need to actually nameclaim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Sanjay.... being obstinate is not cool.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 141, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 137, Benmage wrote:@Sanjay.... being obstinate is not cool.

I wish Ben was town.

@Ben
- Did it work?

pedit: True...lol

Vote: Zephyr

Do you have wishes?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Omg, lol noone wish for someone to be town..... Backfires!!! More scum, no thx.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 147, Sanjay wrote:I'm sorry, Benmage. I didn't think I was being obstinate.

I suppose I can't simultaneously criticize Balrog for being coy about his roleclaim and do it myself. I thought it was clear that I was nameclaiming 'Sanjay' but I guess not.

The flavor, unfortunately, is different than the one I hinted at in my last (first?) post.

Forgive me for having a tough time thinking you actually pulled Sanjay, randomly for a character and didn't enter the thread all HUZZZAAAHHH like.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 148, PeregrineV wrote:Yes. This is a daywish so I know if I can listen to you or look for you to bus your scumteam.

You can sheep me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 155, Sanjay wrote:MrZepher, why didn't you check the PM before claiming?

I did mine off memory.

Would scum be more likely to go off memory, or would they be more likely to double check themselves??

Cool, guess we have Zeph as conftown.

(imgoodatthis)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 170, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 158, Benmage wrote:
In post 155, Sanjay wrote:MrZepher, why didn't you check the PM before claiming?

I did mine off memory.

Would scum be more likely to go off memory, or would they be more likely to double check themselves??

Cool, guess we have Zeph as conftown.

(imgoodatthis)

This is silly.

How do you know he didn't just screw up an attempt at a fakeclaim?

Can't be 100% sure, welcome to mafia. It's early but I have him as a strong town read nonetheless. And like I said, whose more likely to double check??

Moreover there was an old MD thread which said "slips" happen more often from town acting quickly and making mistakes. I think this is an example of that. Is it irreversible? Hell no. But I'm looking elsewhere for sure.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 163, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 161, Vifam wrote:Why not? I just thought it'd be interesting

I don't watch the show all the time, but isn't some teacher always after the fairies? I can imagine scum gaining something from picking off specific characters.

I can't.

The intro seemed real basic.

Town has two wishes. Scum block wishes or kill. 10v3... Thats it. Nothing secret its practically an open setup.

I'd like a claim from you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 177, Sanjay wrote:Also, I got a sort of "testing the waters, do I dare to jump in?" vibe from this post.

I'm a little torn to be fair. But would scum really attempt to call out an obviously protown plan, and a protown player? Doubtful in my opinion. I think they'd be more like "oh shit oh shit oh shit" Than actually call Bal out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 181, Sanjay wrote:That was in response to my plan, not Bal's if that changes your answer. The plan involving the mafia claiming and us magicking them over to the good guy team.

Ohhh I see. No, that strengthens the read more so.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

I agree with HD, nothing there proves town.

Pedit: Yeah his complain about not breaking the setup seem a little disingenuous. As does his in thread mod question.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vote PV
you wanna wagon, wagon here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 191, Sanjay wrote:
In post 186, Benmage wrote:
In post 181, Sanjay wrote:That was in response to my plan, not Bal's if that changes your answer. The plan involving the mafia claiming and us magicking them over to the good guy team.

Ohhh I see. No, that strengthens the read more so.

The townread? How so?

He's read town. You have him speaking against Balrog (kinda like Vifam's bitching)... You have the imo, townslip. Then with your plan we have actual consideration. His posting has come off as genuine to me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

This is where I'm at:
Town:
Human Destroyer
Balrog
Benmage
Klick
MrZephyr
Sanjay
Vifam

Slight town:
kiwieagle

Neutral:
adorkable

N/A
Seanald
captaineddie

Slight Scum:
-L-

Scum:
PeregrineV
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Enough Semantics.... Vote PV.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Best part of this game is we don't have to wait for claims!!!!!!! WE GET TO HAMMAH!!! MWAHAHAHHA
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 225, -L- wrote:I am spending most of my time trying to figure out benmage's motivations for leading the town.

I didnt think I had led too much yet, but why wouldn't I?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 240, captaineddie wrote:Uh, If I were the mod of this "fun" game, I would so totally let sanjay BE sanjay. Think of all the entertainment value! =D

Pretty sure mods aren't suppose to "pick" who gets what.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Benmage »

@Sanjay I haven't gone back to reread the first 4 pages... but since I have a list, whats the difference? I'm sure if I get the free time, I'll review the intro, but doing iso's, that early sentiment might be out dated by now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 251, Sanjay wrote:That's beside the point.

The point is that there's this weird inconsistency between this post, the posts before it, and the posts after it.

Benmage apparently saw stuff that was scummy. Not from me, Balrog, or Vifam, apparently, because he goes on to say that we all look town. Probably not Human Destroyer either, given this. Yet, the very next thing he does is come after me based on my nameclaim and defend Zeph. Why?

He had a ball. Why didn't he run with it?

Actually my early intuitions from that post did resonate, and if you look at my list you can see this. Moreover some of the early feeling(gut) reads have changed, hence why I said outdated.

But I have PV, and L both who posted prior to the one you link. Both who I have listed as scum.

What ball in this games first 4 pages do you think I can run with it?

I have PV pegged as scum, and I have been defending Zeph whom I think is town and an easy target at this point.

I'm confused as to what inconsistencies you are dealing with or seeing? Because I said I might have seen a few scummy things, but haven't specified them? Have I really mentioned why PV is scum in my eyes? No. There's a reason to that. One you'll have to wait on but an aspect being the significant less contribution to the game by several individuals.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 247, Sanjay wrote:What's to review? I'm just asking you what you meant.

Is it not obvious in the context written?

I felt early town tells from some. Gut read (but stronger than the scum gut ones).

And early scum from a few.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Those few being L, PV, and Klick but on an earlier iso of Klick I changed that. Again I haven't looked at the 4 pages closely to confirm that. Nor do I think I will as it was quick thoughts that don't have the same relevance as other concentrations.

......Yes, I just said I have purposely not made a concrete case.

I feel significantly better about PV than L.

L, I'm torn with with... but PoE with other town reads is against her.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Benmage »

@Seanald,
feel free to sheep me.

You were lynched last game because your play was subpar, I hope you are more active this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 262, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 261, Klick wrote:Err

Fine. I'm willing to say that I may be wrong about PV.

Since PV is here, you can say why.

So your curious why Klicks view on you may not be town.... but see no reason to comment or question anything I've said in regards to you...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Benmage »

PV why have you still refused to nameclaim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:04 am

Post by Benmage »

I fell back a few pages.. skimming this page, L's replacing out due to pressure?

Yeah I'd lynch there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Benmage »

How about that game was a
year and a half ago.
And no 2 games are alike... derr..

However everyone should enjoy reading that game. I fakeclaimed cop with a guilty on the redherring mafia godfather. Mwaahahha.

Anyways, want some more UPTODATE consistent meta. I hate replacements. They ruin games. Lynch a slightscum read that's replacing anyways. Hellz ya.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh wait, that game was 2 1/2 years ago
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Benmage »

I had no idea this was a repeat offender, until Sanjay mentioned it.

You think I can instantly recall that from that long ago....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 379, Sanjay wrote:What have you been doing? I thought you were suspicious of -L-. You didn't check up on her past games?

Hell no.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Benmage »

At work, dont have time... Nothing about being a doctor would have altered play there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Benmage »

The answer is relatively simple.

L in the previous game I asked to be replaced out because she was showing basic inexperience.

-I didn't connect this game to that game at all. Shit I only just skimmed that L was replacing out, and was down to lynch someone I found suspicious rather than waste our time and the mods time. What is consistent is my distaste for replacements in general. You can find this mentality in past games of mine and in overral mafia discussion.

To think here, at work while I skimmed the page, that I connected L to a game 2 1/2 years ago..

Whats the saying I'm looking for??? ....Go fuck yourself. Thats the one!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Benmage »

The more recent L I read, the less I want to see her lynched.

MOAR PV votes.

@Human Destroyer, your read on PV?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Really.. thats it...

(tooearlytocallpartners)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 399, Human Destroyer wrote:Yes

I'm allowed to have null reads, don't go complaining about them as if everyone is some sort of scumhunting god

Certainly.

But you haven't prodded at him, asked him any questions, or commented on anything he's done. (Distancing much?)

How can you change this null read if you don't prod?

Why is he null to you? You have literally zero opinion on anything he's done?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Seanald, you need to bullet for me why L is scum to you.

Or sheep me to PV.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 328, MrZepher wrote:Plus when you post town reads there's no reason to post yourself as town.... It's a silly thing to nitpick at but his general posting style doesn't seem to warrant that kind of behavior.

I often stick myself in my own townreads.

Zeph, I really don't like your Klick vote. Other than being an isolated one, this string of posts read genuine town to me:
In post 90, Klick wrote:I feel cheap, because there are a few obvious town due to this.

In post 97, Klick wrote:I was thinking HD and Balrog as near-confirmed.

In post 99, Klick wrote:Vifam is also likely town for questioning fakeclaims.

This one too.
In post 171, Klick wrote:So now we have the following as town:

Me
Balrog
HD
Sanjay
PV
Vifam (probably)

Basically I don't forsee Klick hanging today.

Please switch your vote to PV. You have him listed as scum anyways.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD I'll be V/LA till Monday, going skiing
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Benmage »

^Its called deflection.

On with the Hanging!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 469, PeregrineV wrote:
Aren't you supposed to be buried in a snowdrift somewhere? :lol:

:D , skiing tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 478, PeregrineV wrote:And you still never answered how any of it helps you catch scum. Because it doesn't, because you're not scumhunting.

Prodding around is prtown. Just because the nameclaim didnt break anything doesn't mean it wasnt a smart idea. It could've.... we didn't know... we tried, it certainly didnt hurt.

You complain about this... but want to talk about our favorite episode to "liven" the game.

Lynch this scumbag plz.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kiwi
Your read on PV please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thats seanald... its frustrating.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

@MOD skiing trip canceled, pops stuck in traffic + little bro lame and me not feeling 100% :(
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wow.... So I was iso-ing PV/making a case to get Seanald to sheep over.

I think I convinced myself he's not scum, and I was using some damn confirmation bias against him!!!

That HD vote is SHIT. He's next.

unvote
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

I rarely ever care why someone votes someone Im trying to see lynched. Atleast not until after they're lynched. Why would I question/derail my own wagon?

Buzzzzah BURN. Note that bitch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

OH and take out the note pad, and figure out a reason why you dodged my call out of your shit vote!

No explanation. Nothing to jump from your 'null' read before. Just felt the opportunity to lynch town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 496, Human Destroyer wrote:Except you just did exactly that?

Yeah welcome to post 493, where I 180 my read on PV...

Hooked on Phonics failed for you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Bullet why PV is scum please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 493, Benmage wrote:I think I convinced myself he's not scum

I than unvote...

How are you not following that after I dismiss the PV wagon, I have full reign to attack its shit votes.... I no longer want PV dead, why would I care if I now derail it.

f.o.l.l.o.w.i.n.g.??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 503, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 502, Benmage wrote:I have full reign to attack its shit votes

Considering I've seen scum do exactly this, this really doesn't comfort me. (It was Mehdi in...some game, I think it was an NY one, but I wasn't in it, I just remember reading it)

I'd love to see a game where scum engineer a wagon on their partner (or hell a townie), and then opt to derail at L-2. PUHLEASE find for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Uhhhhh Mehdi is town that game.... What's your point?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

*flex* <<<<town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Benmage »

vote HD
I need to catchup on the recent spam.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah I'm scum with PV :roll:

MOAR HD votes.

I'm feeling real shitty, terrible Head cold. I want to explain why HD is scum later if I have time, also need to read some of the recent posts.

HD's statement that he spam posts regardless of alignment once pressure is on him is comical. Moreover, still scummy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 638, Sanjay wrote:3. This game is hilariously townsided and, if I am right, we've won without that. Ha ha ha.

Sanjay, Sanjay, Sanjay... You are baddddd at this. I think this game is scumsided, fyi.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 667, Human Destroyer wrote:Your insistence that I'm scum is comical as well. Especially considering it's completely wrong.

Oh you're admitting to not being scum, how convincing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Sanjay, whats your read on HD?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 638, Sanjay wrote:2. He asks HD to bullet why PV is scum, then completely ignores the bullets and the fact that HD came up with them relatively easily.

I need to acknowledge this dung:
In post 500, Human Destroyer wrote:
-Case on Vifam is shit
-Case on Vifam is hypocritical
-More filler than a Twinkie could ever muster

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What did I say before? Oh yeah, you're bad at this sanjay. HD echo'd whats been said, that is subjective dung if you go re-read PV's iso. Case is crap. Period. PV's issue with Vifam, crap. Yep. But read him again, and if you don't see him as town I can't help you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 672, Human Destroyer wrote:You haven't exactly been convincing to anyone with your case either evidently. Do remind me what it was, I must have missed it.

I haven't stated it yet.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 673, Sanjay wrote:I think HD is town, for what it is worth.

Why?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 638, Sanjay wrote:What is Benmage trying to say here? That somehow it is a scumtell to not be aggressively going after your nullreads? What the hell? Who does that, regardless of alignment?

Further, this accusation of distancing is quite frankly INSANE. Town-Benmage has been very understanding of other players' misteps, and yet somehow he thinks not mentioning a player is suspicious. What? You can pretty much call any interaction between two people some combination of busing, distancing, defending and cognitive bias because you know your partner is non-town. It means practically nothing, especially pre-flips. And yet Benmage is going for this crappy line of thinking. It reads as fake, and it reads as Benmage knowing that relational tells with PV are of scumhunting value.

This is an inarguable subject analysis of what I was doing. I think ignoring a slot entirely is something to question. Especially when others were calling for PV's head.

And what ended up happening?

OH YEAH... Scum HD, piggy'd on already pre-existing scummy behaviors that he said PV was null, but than used that in his dung "Case".
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 677, Human Destroyer wrote:So you expect people to sheep you despite not having a case and a lot of people having scum reads on you?

That seems like awfully backwards logic.

A lot? Outside of you omgus-ing me.... ANd Sanjay being terribad, who else?

FYI Sanjay, when did asking for reads ever surmount to being scummy, getting people to commit to reads is scumhunting 1-0-1.... getbetter

I've been busy. I'm not even fully caught up inthread... Isn't there nearly 2 weeks left or 10 days... I'll s.p.e.l.l. it out once I grab some free time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Did you not just call me scum with PV, HD?

If I am mistaken, what is your read on me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 686, Sanjay wrote:What's your read on me, Benmage?

Because you keep questioning me like you have a scumread.
But you keep telling me I'm wrong like you know I'm town.

My townread on you has never deviated. You're just barking up the wrong tree.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 691, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 685, Benmage wrote:Did you not just call me scum with PV, HD?

If I am mistaken, what is your read on me?

1) Yes. Which was also before you voted me. So not OMGUS.

2) I said before I had null-leaning-town OR scum read on you based on PV's alignment, but Sanjay's wall did convince me otherwise.

Can you please quote or link you calling me scum, or having suspicion of me. I can't find it.

(Hey Sanjay, this is why we ask people reads)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 493, Benmage wrote:Wow.... So I was iso-ing PV/making a case to get Seanald to sheep over.

I think I convinced myself he's not scum, and I was using some damn confirmation bias against him!!!

That HD vote is SHIT. He's next.

unvote

Actually this is where I pretty much insinuate you are scum.

My vote came later, but the stance began here. And you start becoming defensive/omgus thereafter.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 684, Sanjay wrote:Benmage is freaking out despite having literally no votes on him.

This is hilarious.

Pre-post 493, HD has 23 posts. After that he's amounted to 45 posts. Don't worry Sanjay, I'll help you buddy.

Take a step back and notice your accusations and where they apply.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 696, Human Destroyer wrote:Do you lack reading comprehension or something?

I said
independently
, you were null leaning town. I said if PV was scum, it was very likely you were his scum buddy by association.

That's not OMGUS, that's logic.

Okay breathe. I take back the omgus-ness.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Benmage »

By the way logically.. Me engineering the PV wagon, then bailing.... certainly appears odd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 700, Sanjay wrote:Do you think flurries of posting in response to scrutiny are scummy, Benmage?

INTERESTING.

Depends. Welcome to zero absolutes in mafia. One defends oneself. Were you not just attempting to mock my recent flurry?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 704, Sanjay wrote:Do you know what an engineer does, Benmage?

Do they just sit there and say "I am an engineer, sheep me" and do nothing all day?

I would hope that they do something, because all my friends who were engineering students always used to bitch about how hard it was to be an engineering student. Why would they work them that hard if they didn't have to do anything?

Thats a good point. I forgot then when I went to make the case, I convinced my self it wasn't as strong as I first preceived.

Sanjay can you bullet what the ongoing case is?

Right now I still just have the Vifam's case was bad... Pretty bad reason for PV to hang. So maybe you can bullet an uptodate version as I am still behind..at work...not feeling well, etc etc. Thanks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 703, Human Destroyer wrote:^So you just got on my case for defending myself and posting a lot, when you just did the exact same thing?

:?

Unfortunately if you notice my content, + post count far surpasses this minor flurry. Yours did not illustrate this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Unfortunately I agree, this day has gone on long enough..
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Benmage »

I dont think I've ever seen town hammer... so thats cool.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Benmage »

I havent read the last 1-2 pages of PV's statements, But I don't think he played bad.

Also these Sanjay:
What made you initially suspicious of PV?
What was your motivation for holding back your reasons for suspecting PV, especially when your wagon was going NOWHERE?
What did you see that made you doubt your scumread on PV?
How do you feel about PV's defenses this game?
What's the case on HD, exactly? That he went from a null read to a scum read? Do you know how silly that sounds?
Anyway, the HD lynch isn't happening today. Who you like? Klick or PV?
Are you actually stuck in a snowdrift?
-----------------------
1. He acted strangely toward me early game. Buddy-like.... Usually PV and I are at odds or I find he ignores me mostly...Then he questioned me not giving him a straight answer when he asked about using daywishes... which is impossible, so why he expected a straight answer is odd...
2. I find if I make strong cases early before much has happened a lot of people will simply sheep/or echo what I've said. SO for future reads I like others to have formed opinions.
3. Genuine legwork/opinions/analysis...read his iso, 2nd half was a lot better than the opening. I tried taking the blinders off and he didn't seem as scummy as I first thought.
4. I don't know.
5. I thought his opener was more townie than when I looked again. His activity and contribution was coaster-style. His vote on PV was simply terrible.--Doesn't sound silly at all, reads change all the time. Arguing against that sounds crazzzzzzzy.
6. Not applicable anymore.
7. My trip was canceled :(
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well I was blocked
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

I wished to be a Serial Killer. Instead I ended up in a stupid Neighborhood with L and Balrog.

I imagine Balrog may have tried to go 3rd party as well, and the put us with the scum that blocked us.... Thats my crazy theory.

So shoot L, I say.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

No. You guys are so bad, after lynching PV I wanted no part of this shitty town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sanjay you should claim.

We should have a mass claim for wishes and check for inaccuracies.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Do me next Klick.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

I also think HD should shoot L.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why would I ever be lynched? I'm the only one who confirm they did a wish action. L and Balrog can confirm this.

Nothing can confirm Vifam's statement. Moreover He doesn't know if he was backfired (albiet assuming Zeph is scum as well saving his call) ....Or Vifam was scum, and lied but on a true townie.

**Zeph needs to claim what he asked the mod.

****Note Also scum could backfire two people!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 835, Klick wrote:Balrog has the same win condition in this game as me.

DO ME!

I'll be in the conftown section.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

KLICK dont post
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

I want to see Balrog confirmed town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wait... nQ got back to Klick quickly on the Vifam statement.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 842, Klick wrote:
In post 840, Benmage wrote:Wait... nQ got back to Klick quickly on the Vifam statement.

I was told not to ask after the first time..

I think Sanjay was saying just not to talk in general.

That said. We've hit a minor problem.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 845, adorkable wrote:We attempted to turn Zephyr into a Cult Recruiter.

I'm going to wait for all of you to yell at us now.

Define attempt?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zeph could've gotten his result as innocent, prior to adorkable's wish changing his alignment.

It's all dependent on how the mod would have affected the actions first.

But zeph could be a cult recruiter? wtf...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wait, if eddie is the scum and backfired you... He would have turned up innocent.

Therefore adorkable must be the lying scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Adorkable must be lying, and he was the one who backfired.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Should we wait on Eddie?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

How does asking Klick to confirm me town, make me scum in any sense of logic?

Klick has no warnings aye?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah, funny thing. Mod told me I wasn't backfired.... and that my wish did come true.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So Morale is Tonight I'll wish to turn myself back to town, and die to the first person to vote me.... or something along those lines... Maybe I can just NK myself...

So, Basically... I am an SK :shifty: :shifty: ... I just wasn't told It succeeded, therefore blundered in thinking I was backfired with the neighbor thing...

I know you probably dont believe any of this, thats why if you dont lynch me just today, I'll wish myself back, and if I don't selfdie, you can lynch me tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

(The point todo is it saves town a wasted lynch, as I aint 1 of the 2 fairies... and I can handle switching back myself, by suiciding)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Benmage »

It is what it is... but lynching me was simply poor play.

I flip SK.

I could've rectified the situation myself by suiciding.

Yes you just vig'd 1 scum.

But you also just lost 3 of your original 10 town slots.

Foolish.

(inb4ichangedalignments... moving past that, It was a mod/my error that made me think I was backfired)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Are you really that naive that you can't think more than 1 step ahead?

I wish myself back town/suicide, saves you a lynch.

Fucking simple.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 968, Balrog wrote:"I changed my alignment to SK, therefore it's your fault that you're lynching me"

dat logic

Unfortunately, that omits the main point. Hooked on Phonics, look it up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 969, MrZepher wrote:Your fault for choosing not to play to your given win condition.
You chose to play against my our condition.

You're getting lynched.
Thanks for playing.

Ehh I felt I was Playing To Win. Giving myself as 3rd party the best shot. There was a mixup between the mod and I that is resulting in this.

However the town actions only solidifies my belief in its incompetence, as you wasted a lynch on someone who could've suicided... There's no going around that fact. hurr derr I wish 3rd party. No fucking shit, you still wasted a lynch. Period.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Gj rushing the day before players even checked in.

Way to break the system.

Pathetic town, is pathetic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 976, captaineddie wrote:
So... with this list, we have L, CE, HD and Mr. Zeph as conf towns just with wish actions alone. There's also one backfire missing here (so far, it could be with Vifam, or Benmage if he flips town). With Klick's wish, we can PRETTY much scum Kiwi.

Confirming Zephs wish, doesn't make you close to confirmed at all. Easiest scumfake everrrrrrrrrrr. SHitty wish btw.

But I digress.

L, odd wish. I wasn't complaining about the neighborhood, I thought that was me being backfired. Confirms you town, so that was good.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 977, Balrog wrote:
In post 970, Benmage wrote:Are you really that naive that you can't think more than 1 step ahead?

Fucking simple.

Yes, let's trust the person who has a different alignment from us to not fuck us over! What a great plan. :D

If I didn't stick to my word, you lynch tomorrow, durrrrrrr. It would be stupid for me not to. Again, try to pretend that you can think more than 1 step ahead.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 971, Benmage wrote:
In post 968, Balrog wrote:"I changed my alignment to SK, therefore it's your fault that you're lynching me"

dat logic

Unfortunately, that omits the main point. Hooked on Phonics, look it up.

I'm quite familiar with the English language, thank you. My mommy gave me Hooked on Phonics when I was a wee little Balrog. :cool:

The main point is that you chose to play against the majority's win condition, for which you must die.

Agreed, but the best way for me to have died, would have been suicide. Saves town wasting a lynch. You still seem to have trouble grasping this. At no point did I argue my survival. Merely to die by my own hands to benefit the town. ComplexThinkingToughForMeBalrog.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Actually I am.

You mislynched PV.

You rushed today.

You wasted a lynch.

I haven't argued my death is/was necessary. But I could've saved you a lynch. Had I not had a mod mixup, I'd still be a free-loving SK :P .

There really isn't anything I did or suggest that hasn't been well done. Sure I went gambity turning 3rd party. So? Tis a fun setup. Town continues to demonstrate incompetence. Did it work out, obviously not... as there was an egregious error. Shit happens.

Doesn't mean you should be so stubborn. Yes I needed to die. Lynching me is whatever. Arguing that it was better than me suiciding is simply foolish.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 983, Balrog wrote:
In post 980, Benmage wrote:
In post 970, Benmage wrote:Are you really that naive that you can't think more than 1 step ahead?

Fucking simple.

Yes, let's trust the person who has a different alignment from us to not fuck us over! What a great plan. :D

If I didn't stick to my word, you lynch tomorrow, durrrrrrr. It would be stupid for me not to. Again, try to pretend that you can think more than 1 step ahead.

Oh yes, let's potentially waste a Night of information and generate a potential mislynch for toDay over confirmed anti-town with the chance to be at a higher-risk situation, as well as potentially let you get a kill in - but no, you're right, we should do the stupid thing and leave the SK alone. :eek:

Again, let's pretend we have the ability of complex thinking. My claim is out. My wish would be to return to town WC, and suicide.... Deviating from this means I die. Means I lose. Therefore deviating from really isn't Playing to Win. COuld I have gone crazy creative, perhaps, but how would I than avoid being lynched? C THur? So logically I would've done as I stated....

We also could've done was actually utilized my SK shot as a vig shot.

BUT GJ for rushing and not dur dinking mch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Benmage »

^Ignorance is Bliss.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 988, MrZepher wrote:ACTUALLY CE is confirmed if I am.
I can confirm that he targeted me and that his alignment is town. derp.

Oh good point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Benmage »

The only reason, CE that you are confirmed is because of the way Zephs wish worked.

If say Zeph wish was Vifams, and merely asked to Cop someone.

Than you waltz in and say yaya he wished for Cop.... See how that is a tough wish to confirm you?

Any scum could've faked that. It worked out in your favor because of Zephs wish and adorkable backfiring him.

I brainfarted earlier, but you are conftown.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Benmage »

^IT would've been awesome!

If not for a dual blunder.... Especially after seeing HD use his dayvig (something I didn't think allowed)... SO I would've totally copied, and coasted to confirmedtown win.... oh wells.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Benmage »

You can only use 1 wish... And even tho I used 1, I didn't lose my other, I made sure of this before I confirmed the SK choice.

So like I said, I was going to use the other in some town confirming manner, or double shot or something.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah, I would've had a NK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1084, Vifam wrote:What an idiot lmfao

Says the cocksucker who should be blacklisted from all game anyways.

The PV lynch was bad. Period.

Had the mod PM'd me... this game would've been totally different.

My wish was also amazing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Personally I think allowing day wishes was stupid.

You can't fake them... Can't counter them.

Can't say it was some sort of blocked action, to check the claims.

It 100% confirms them as town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1086, numberQ wrote:
In post 1084, Vifam wrote:Town have AMAZING abilities that can literally blow scum out of the water.

Benmage decides to become an SK because town isn't good enough for him

What an idiot lmfao

Weren't you the one who didn't want to break the game because you wanted to have fun with your wishes? Benmage thought being an SK would be fun. Personally, I'm glad he did it, it definitely makes things more interesting. Or it would have, but, yknow, whoops. : P

In post 1085, Human Destroyer wrote:So numberQ, if you were to run this again, what do you think you would change?

It was fun btw ^_^

Well, one thing I was mulling over was giving the mafia wishes. Probably not the same amount town have, because then that's essentially 6 possible nightkills, but maybe 1 each or 2 for the entire faction or something like that.

Such games like this come around rarely...

I'm awesome, you're all squaressssssss.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Definitely cannot allow daywishes..... simply game breaking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

And it auto confirms you town..... day actions show without any question you have wishes... other things, even L's neighborhood can be argued by scum doing it or something.

But day wishes have no wiggle room for arguments.

Mod you could maybe allow scum to NK, and block 1 wish... I think that might help.

Then say a wish like L's happens, but they kill L.... Scum player XXX could lie that they wished the neighborhood.... Allows for more wiggle room.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

day cop wishes... *headdesk*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hows that worse backfire than a night vig?

You wanna vig.. do so at night.

Getting a kill and selfconfirming town... OP.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

One of the hardest parts of mafia that I continue to struggle with, is taking the tunnel blinders off. I probably had 2 pages in word of my case to lynch PV.... and the deeper I got, the more I realized I was committing conf-bias...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”