Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Hello, beings of the real world. I am Kyubey, cute fluffy laughably innocent alien thing. You may address me as Kyubey, or if you're super lame you can just call me out by my heads specifically (Cabd and Lynx_Shine, sup guys).

RVS is lame, and I want revenge from the MYLO game, so let's just speedwagon the marangal hydra instead. Thanks in Advance.

VOTE: The Slovak Prince
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 74, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 62, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 9, Pyrotechnics wrote:Ohhhhh yeah!

<------------ applications for the town bloc go here :p

VOTE: d3x
You going to do anything about that town bloc?
Not yet.

You didn't make an application though :(

Why not?

Neither did kyubuy though...that's disappointing too.
Mami has been busy lusting over Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia.
Kyubey has been too busy being cute, fluffy, and evil.
Now that that's over with, though, We don't see form 10-C "Potential townbloc applicant procedures" anywhere in your ISO, you might want to fix that.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Kyubey »

I think it's high time ffery and I turn this into yet another metadive war. If nothing else, I trust the two of us to be the ones that dive Peace's oooooold meta for verification.

~mami
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 123, The Slovak Prince wrote:I'd love to talk to you Mala, but you're mad at me aren't you?

and yes, we are Hated.
I fixed it on my end too mara.

~Mami
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 108, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 92, Kyubey wrote:
In post 74, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 62, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 9, Pyrotechnics wrote:Ohhhhh yeah!

<------------ applications for the town bloc go here :p

You going to do anything about that town bloc?
Not yet.

You didn't make an application though :(

Why not?

Neither did kyubuy though...that's disappointing too.
Mami has been busy lusting over Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia.
Kyubey has been too busy being cute, fluffy, and evil.
Now that that's over with, though, We don't see form 10-C "Potential townbloc applicant procedures" anywhere in your ISO, you might want to fix that.
Thoughts about pyrotechnics? Amrun?
My town syr model says he lets the other head do all the posting until he gets interested in a game, this is consistent with that at least.

Amrun, I do have a good working town model of her from a few games (Red Wedding, Maestro's Greatest Idea, AMOL) so lemme pull that ISO.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 196, Kthxbye wrote:I do have a "3rd ability" which is simply just a vote, though I'm betting other townies have it listed similarly as something unique to their character. My vote is called 2 AM Chili.
I at the very least can verify this is the case.
Does anyone have a role card that does not have it like this?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Kyubey »

This is the...Mami half, Cabd called it? But later he decided he's Mami, get your shit together before I change the icon jeez. Catchup post follows:
In post 21, Kthxbye wrote:1. awkward intro
2. OMGUS
3. Self meta reference
Self-meta is going to vary person to person as to alignment, not enough to convince me. But is there a non-awkward way to post an intro? RVS vote is a Scumtell? I thought he might've just been being silly to start the game with how hard he pushed it, but it got worse.
In post 55, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 52, Jake from State Farm wrote:Well I have a huge issue because I can't understand a single thing d3 is saying unless I really concentrate. The last time a person posted annoyingly I replaced out, but I'm not replacing out here so he needs to ask the mod to reduce his restriction some or I'm going to have vote him and ignore his posts (not like I could decipher them anyway)

vote: d3x

When making butter there is a little margarine for error
Yup, I 100% agree with this post and the reason. It's policy, but I'm not going to deal more of d3x posts that I can't read.

Saddest thing about it is d3x is 99.9% town because he wouldn't pull this shit as scum and I don't see a MOD making scum have the single most annoying restriction in a game and one that will likely get him lynched because nobody wants to deal with it. If it's NOT a post restriction, then he's 100% town because I know him and I know what he is willing and not willing to do as scum. This is NOT something he would willingly do as scum.
In post 53, Amrun wrote:Even though that pun was amazing, that's a poor excuse for a vote.

VOTE: jake
No sir, ^that is a peppery poor excuse for a vote.
"He's Town lynch him anyways." Votes Amrun because her vote against Jake is "poor" but Jake and his votes against d3x aren't? Voting a Townread is somehow less Scummy than voting for somebody because they voted a Townie.
In post 70, Kthxbye wrote:There is no "Take some effort and attempt to understand the posts." bullshit. The fact you're trying to take this stance to make my opinion of his posts somehow scummy is you looking for town points (re: TT)

If you feel you understand d3x's posts, feel free to agree to translate every single one of his posts and I will drop my vote. That or the MOD can reduce the restriction and I will drop my vote. Till then, policy lynch is a go for me.
Attempts to call out other players on their bullshit. Ends up spewing bullshit. You tried.

Scummy because Town will make the attempt to read it just as hard as d3x is attempting to keep up with it. Town needs all the reads they can get. Scum doesn't need reads, they know who Town is, and playing off the frustration of d3x's restriction is a push for a mislynch.
In post 88, Kthxbye wrote:Well, there goes my town read on d3x...literally 180 to scum read.

He damn well knows this is my town play.
In post 21, Kthxbye wrote:3. Self meta reference
We need this guy lynched.

In post 145, Kthxbye wrote:I don't think we have 3 post-resticted townies. I just don't. It may be my butter-addled brain, but I don't see it. If 3 post-restricted townies is unlikely, then either d3x or Jake are scum. If for some reason we have 3 post-restricted townies, then I hate quadz.

Also, I'm macho, so don't try to protect me.
I agree that three post-restricted Townies is unlikely. d3x I'm betting Town. We have one Scum (likely not two) between Kthxbye and Jake. My bet's obviously on Kthx.

His role claim is fairly safe (what Doctor is going to protect him?), and he has a "third ability." Three roles? Sounds OP.

Not to mention Townie or not, he's not Scumhunting. He's whining about post restrictions. I don't recall any Scumhunting that wasn't about d3x and Jake.
In post 78, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm not concerned with his alignment. If he's town it's an acceptable loss since I can't read his posts anyway. This is a true blue policy lynch.
Jake I'm not sure if he's scummy or just ridiculous.

Kthx’s vote on him puts him pretty Town I think. He looks like the easiest policy mislynch in the game.

d3x is Town. One of the most obnoxious restrictions I've seen, but that's the mod's fault (if is real). It’s hard to read tone under a heavy transliterated accent, but he seems honest.

Pyrotechnics is Town. It’s just as likely Amrun is Town as two Townies going at it and Scum sitting back letting them fight. Lightly confrontational, but null there I think.

Peacebringer I don’t like the role-fishing, but I’m not going to parrot other posts because none of it is my own findings. It’s purely off what I’ve seen in other posts. Was basically null before, I’m not confident in the read because it’s only based on a few cases.
In post 157, The Slovak Prince wrote:Tqmmy, Im pretty sure kthx is town.
In post 115, The Slovak Prince wrote:at this moment though, I'd be hard-pressed to think that Kthx or D3x are scum
In post 282, The Slovak Prince wrote:Kthnx is town
I'm only asking because I just posted a bunch to the contrary but...how is he Town? I don't see a why just a lot of insistence that he's Town.

I'm seeing painfully little scumhunting or much of anything from this account. There's more letters in their opening "SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG" than attempts at anything productive. More chatting than playing.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 287, Amrun wrote:Kyubey, why make a comment that you can read me based on meta and then not attempt to do so?
That was rissa's post of reads and stuff, not mine. My metasorting binge is scheduled for tomorrow, don't worry.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 288, Kyubey wrote:That was rissa's post of reads and stuff, not mine. My metasorting binge is scheduled for tomorrow, don't worry.
Let's clear up that Rissa = Lynx, since not everybody knows real names. Better yet, just keep it at Lynx entirely.
In post 297, The Slovak Prince wrote:Holy fuck C, did you guys really draw scum?
Nice post, but that was a serious question. How is kthx Town? You seem to be defending him the hardest. And on that, how are we Scummy other than disagreeing with/questioning you?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 318, Cabd wrote:Wooo town Mara! So glad to personally confirm that. Totally worth having to out the other info.
My bad. This was me, obviously.

Anyways mara, you're totally right. That's not something that somebody that doesn't know you says. It's something that somebody says when they're familiar with you.... or they have a subwoofer with somebody that knows you, minus the sub part.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Or you could totally ruin an otherwise targeted breadcrumb...
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 334, The Slovak Prince wrote:Hmm...

Neighborhood, there's scum between you two isn't there?
Please stop being dumb mara. Thanks in advance.

That's for me to sort out peace and vice versa.

Personally I think it's T-T right now.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 335, The Slovak Prince wrote:I AM MOVING OUR VOTE VENNY, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND

VOTE: Kyu
Wrong.
In post 337, The Slovak Prince wrote:...

VOTE: PB

I like this one better I think
Also wrong.

Just let us do our work, jeez.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 343, PeaceBringer wrote:actually I don't think we would have the communication and reactivity muck up causing us to point out the neighbor if either one of us was scum...
^pretty much.

Ruined a perfectly good targeted reaction test, but getting a maratown read was worth it i guess...
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 351, Amrun wrote:@Cabd: Are you seriously suggesting I didn't do set-up spec in amol? That's how I caught Mara. Or in hard boiled where I proposed a breaking strategy? Wtf? Lol
I don't recall saying that?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Kyubey »

This isn't a continuation to the conversation Cabd is has been having with other people since I started this post, I didn't even know he was online.
In post 317, The Slovak Prince wrote:C/Lynx Kthnx is town, and the fact that you two are already harping on people for not scum-hunting, while there is painfully little of it coming from your account when I expect much, much more from at least C, and a little more with what he's explained to me combined with really dirty comments you are already throwing at people is just strange.

Yes, Kthnx role looks convenient, but it is also a strange fucking role to be claiming as scum. There is also the point of, Him saying he wants to wagon the one he has the biggest town read on makes even less sense, next to zero, from scum.
I can't be held to whatever overly-friendly distracted fuckery Cabd gets up to on this account, you'll have to ask him about it (which he didn't address at all other than claiming you're Town? I'll ask him about that, I'm assuming meta). I've never been in more game at once at least, learning to balance that and getting my post count up now, so that's where I'm coming from. (I also forgot we made this hydra in the first place.) Although you'll be hard pressed to find any forum I'm on that I'm not too aggressive or confrontational. Anything that comes off rude or insulting is most likely unrelated to the game and is a result of an unfortunately-angry internet voice.

I disagree on the voting Town read. Super early Town reads can be Scummy (not inherently are) because Scum knows. He can push for a policy lynch, not a Scum-based lynched, because that effort to remove an anti-Town player on policy looks like a Townie effort. And he can be confident in the Town read because he knows it, can claim "I read him correctly."

I didn't want to say anything about a Peacebringer Scum read with the whole neighbor thing, but I guess that's out? I also don't like the immediate finger-pointing towards us now that it's revealed.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 390, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 338, Kyubey wrote:
In post 334, The Slovak Prince wrote:Hmm...

Neighborhood, there's scum between you two isn't there?
Please stop being dumb mara. Thanks in advance.

That's for me to sort out peace and vice versa.

Personally I think it's T-T right now.
I've read 5 of his games now. Didn't take long. It looks like he used to average about 20 posts per game or something. And game page counts were really low compared to what I've seen since joining MS.

To what extent is your read based on meta?
Surprisingly? None of it so far. It's my initial read from our neighborhood convo. My metadives keep getting pushed back by the PS3 and Namco's tendency to make kickass JRPGs.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 380, The Slovak Prince wrote:and, he's already being a condescending ass which is a plus!
I live to please, my dear.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 355, Amrun wrote:P-edit: I think that's more null with meta. In ye olden days, a neighbor pair had scum in it more often than not.
I agree. Lynx isn't as used to this site's meta as I am, so had to explain that one to her.

Your metadive is behind PB's and my PS3.... so sometime this weekend. I mean most of it is work I already have in my notes from Red Wedding and Maestro's micro; but iirc there's one or two more to add to the file (for example, hidden temple is officially over)
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Kyubey »

I think that's pretty much the main options, yes.

Pyro, i'm waiting for syr to make sweet love to me and he's nowehere to be found. Can't really dance with 'em if he's not here.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Kyubey »

Also, town compulsive bus driver? Talk about some weird frigging role interactions.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Kyubey »

d3x
Porochaz

The Slovak Prince (Ms Marangal + Venmar)

trebuchet tabby (malakittens + fferyllt)
Kyubey (Cabd + Lynx_Shine)

Kthxbye
Rank
Pyrotechnics (Tammy + Syryana)
Amrun
PeaceBringer

thenewearth
Jake from State Farm

Bolded are townreads so far. You?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Kyubey »

I'm not sure. The daykilled slot was an easy mislynch that would have made it to today's lynch, so I don't really see too much scum motive there, but then again, it could be like my Iece steamroll in AMOL.

d3x has rissa and I wavering, and she owes me a sync tonight, so we'll get back to you.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Kyubey »

Scumreading any of the bolded?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Kyubey »

Macho is a passive role modifier, bus driver would not even interact with it.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Kyubey »

Limiting myself to that wagon is bad when I feel it was town on town, so no thank you.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Kyubey »

In post 544, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 540, Kyubey wrote:Macho is a passive role modifier, bus driver would not even interact with it.
I realize it wouldn't touch the action, I am asking would it make sense to have those 2 roles in the same game. As Macho cannot be protected but who is targeted is altered by a bus...
I guess it could as it could cause some hijinks.
Given who is modding, I wouldn't rule ANYTHING out right now. Theme games can have super weird role interactions.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Kyubey »

In post 548, Amrun wrote:I'm actually a lot less inclined to vote kthxbye after that flip.

bleep bloop re-evaluation mode.
You're not that evil computer with the derpy INPUT OUTPUT speech imped again are you?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Yeah so I'm doing this for my hydra partner anyways, might as well post them here too.

In post 572, d3x wrote:For better or worse, Rank is town.

It would not surprise me if Kthnx was white knighting elyse in p516 for the inevitable lynch. After pressure (ceded?) on him, it swiftly built on her. Pushing the theory about 1 Scum being on the wagon is (BS?) but there isn't a full VCA. That bugs me.

Someone explain the amrun case for me. Is it just meta?

@Kthx- Why are you pushing her, indirectly? I greatly dislike p537 which waffles on her almost as much as you did on me earlier.

@Kthx p552- What happened to your (theory?) "one of the post restricted players is scum" shit? Wouldn't Jake be the obvious choice for you to push based upon your theories?

I dislike PB's (hundvefeeng.... underhanding?) of the cases building/built against him, but I don't know if it's scummy or just annoying.

I need to think some things over. I'll be back before deadline.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #574 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 561, Pyrotechnics wrote:Though cabd - is there a particular reason you can't dance with me? I'm a better dancer, promise. And how can you not have a better read on us? You just, literally just, saw me as scum. You also just read me in a town game. I thought you considered yourself a good meta reader. If you're town you need to hand in your stripes.
You fooled the ever living fuck out of me. I mean you were my number one town read up until the guilty on you.(Now I know how ffery must have felt after AMOL) Syr has yet to. Also, I have a hydra with syr so I an be inside his head more easily.
You also just read me in a town game.
Which game are you referencing here?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #575 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 556, Jake from State Farm wrote:Tabby would be my only other acceptable lynch besides amrun.
Jake, what the hell is wrong with you?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 571, trebuchet tabby wrote:There are two players I also hydra with in this game, and I know my strengths/weaknesses in reads relative to theirs pretty well. If I read them as town, where I think their reads are likely to be more accurate, I'll weigh that. But step one is having a town read on them.
I'm right here ready to play, and syr is being a lurksack.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 578, trebuchet tabby wrote:What's your read on Amrun?
ISO says this isn't the same amrun I NK'd in AMOL, but this is the metadive I knew I was forgetting. Light lean scum, but not strong enough to vote for today over the "lolololol macho vt"
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Kyubey »

I've been busy in other games, vote/analysis/responses will come from me this evening, but i'll note that any theory that states scum is in a certain type of character are bad and you should feel bad.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #754 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Kyubey »

In post 753, d3x wrote:Em I zee oonly oone-a thet's unnerfed by hoo fest und iesy thet Lynch joost vent doon? Bork bork bork! I knoo zee deedleene-a ves fest eppruecheeng, boot steell...
No, but I'm a part of the problem, not the solution, as I have been neglecting this game for PS3 things.

(Also, it won't count, but consider my vote to be functionally placed upon amrun for VCA later)
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #759 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Kyubey »

TNE's ISO makes me feel better about my PB townread. She really avoided commenting on anything else, though.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #760 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Updated (townreads in bold):

d3x
Porochaz

The Slovak Prince (Ms Marangal + Venmar)

trebuchet tabby (malakittens + fferyllt)

Kthxbye
Rank

Amrun
PeaceBringer

thenewearth
Jake from State Farm
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #762 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Naturally, i forgot to remove TNE from the list but yeah. We're likely looking at two partners, so.....

d3x; kthnxbye, pyrotechnics, amrun is my starting point. At least one there.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #764 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 761, Jake from State Farm wrote:What's new pussycat?

vote: tabby

Obvious partner is obvious

If towels could tell jokes they would probably have a dry sense of humor
Treat me like I'm stupid cuz I don't see it, jake.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #766 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 763, Jake from State Farm wrote:Pyro isn't a town read? Lol whut?

When Peter Pan punches, they neverland
Not yet, no.

Anything else in my list you disagree with other than {tabby not town, pyro is town}?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #797 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 792, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 766, Kyubey wrote:
In post 763, Jake from State Farm wrote:Pyro isn't a town read? Lol whut?

When Peter Pan punches, they neverland
Not yet, no.

Anything else in my list you disagree with other than {tabby not town, pyro is town}?
So where'd you skitter off to last night? Couldn't come up with any reason for the pyro thing other than "oh I got fooled". Just to let you know that excuse doesn't fly anymore and you get to actually try to read me if you happen to be town. But what I'm seeing is scum who's avoiding actually giving reasons or contributing to the game, and I'm getting tired of scum using that as a way to avoid giving a read on me.
I was busy winning another scumgame, and other fun things like a bio three test. I know you two missed me sooo much, but here I am, ready to stop half-assing effort and devote some attention.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #798 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Also, the reason I'm townreading the hydra with ffery in it is because I just finished my second game with her as our hydra (1x SK mini normal, 1x groupscum mini theme) So I how scum-ffery thinks and acts pretty well, and this isn't it. Mala isn't a weak hydra partner. Fferyscum hides behind her other head whenever she is able. It was the case in xenoblade (Large theme), it was the case in Rage (mini normal) and in Mafia Xenologue (Mini theme)

It doesn't seem to be the case here.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #799 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 788, Amrun wrote:VOTE: kyubey

Behavior around the wagon etc.
Also I wanna know what you mean by this, amrun. Given that I had a perfect opportunity coming in after hammer to be all "my vote is symbolically on TNE guys" but instead placed it on you, alone.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #801 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 800, The Slovak Prince wrote:VOTE: Rank
...Unless you're CCing, what the fuck are you doing?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #818 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Kyubey »

In post 817, Kthxbye wrote:Kyubey's response to this is the reason my vote is still on tabby atm.
What? I don't see how my response to marangal's vote makes your vote on tabby?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #820 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Kyubey »

In post 810, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 799, Kyubey wrote:
In post 788, Amrun wrote:VOTE: kyubey

Behavior around the wagon etc.
Also I wanna know what you mean by this, amrun. Given that I had a perfect opportunity coming in after hammer to be all "my vote is symbolically on TNE guys" but instead placed it on you, alone.

Oh I forgot. This doesn't sound like you talking to your number one scum read.
I'm trying to re-calibrate after being told I have shit reads and subsequently realizing that such is the case, so if you could stop pissing in my attempts to re-sort this game, that would be great.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #822 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Kyubey »

In post 821, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 818, Kyubey wrote:
In post 817, Kthxbye wrote:Kyubey's response to this is the reason my vote is still on tabby atm.
What? I don't see how my response to marangal's vote makes your vote on tabby?
Your response to the WTF moment carrot boy (TSP) made was exactly what came to my mind when I read his vote with nothing else. I'm town and so since you posted a similar thought to known town, it lessened my surety of you being scum just enough to continue voting Tabby.
Fair enough.

My other head finally promised me to read up and offer her thoughts as well. Playing a hydra by yourself is incredibly depressing.

I did some setup spec in my neighborhood almost a week ago and asked for PB's input, and I haven't heard back; so I'm guessing PB is scum reading me enough to yank any discussion in our neighborhood.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #826 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Kyubey »

In post 822, Kyubey wrote:so I'm guessing PB is scum reading me
Holy fucking misrep, batman!

VOTE: Kthnx
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #828 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Kyubey »

You're selectively quoting my statement to make it appear like I'm saying PB is scum when the full quote clearly shows I was stating that it appears to me that he thinks I am scum.

You therefore mis-represented my statement by trying to warp it's meaning to something else.

I did laugh at the "moronic scum or VI with that post" comment.

All of your questions are bullshit because they're from a position you want me to have, but that i do not have.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #846 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Kyubey »

Global V/LA until late sunday night PST (GMT -8)
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #872 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Post from phone. Still VLA till tomorrow, mod.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #957 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 944, Cabd wrote:Hey Tammy. You're half right. Disinterested in this game in general for some reason.

Date tomorrow afternoon? Being your guy half and ill try to bring my girl half.

I'd prefer no hammers until then.
Confirming this was posted from the wrong account and quoting for ISO reasons.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #976 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 973, Cabd wrote:I'm at dinner. Ill be home in a bit under an hour
Aaaaand now I'm here. HI tammy. Did you bring syr?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #979 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 938, Pyrotechnics wrote:Cabd usually cares about his scum games more than that. But we really need them to post so we can talk to them and solidify that.
I did want to point out that this isn't 100% true. I gave no fucks in the MYLO game; but that was due to A: Wisdom tunneling and B: Nacho/ffery pegging the fuck out of the entire team early D1. (Syr could have hammered that hydra, how dare he have been sleeping)
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #980 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Kyubey »

You two have the floor, investigative tunnels extraordinaire.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #982 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Will do. Short form, or long form?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #986 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 983, Pyrotechnics wrote:Which do you feel like doing?
I'm a lazy fucker, but if you want long I can do long.

There is one other thing I wanted to do now that xenologue and achievement are done, though. The "ffery to partner post ratio" leans away from ffery when she's scum by quite a bit.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #989 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 987, Pyrotechnics wrote:I can't really speak to that.

Do the long version. I want to see if you see what I see.
I'm bad at seeing things; but I guess we can find out.

On it.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1003 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1002, Pyrotechnics wrote:...kyubey you let me down :(
I was in no state to play mafia after last night. I'm still pretty upset, but i'll try later tonight. If not, I'll just proxy you my vote and I can hash it out tomorrow (no fucking way I die tonight)
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1007 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1004, Pyrotechnics wrote:Okay. I hope things get better for you. :)
If it helps my initial concern is lack of engagement about townbloc building. That what I had last night before... uh... things happened.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1039 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1038, Cabd wrote:Jake, pick somebody more important to verify.

Ill suicide before LYLO if it comes to that. I'm not worth your death, I've been shit all game.
^Me sucking at phone posting.

Of course, jake, if you don't have time to openly name a new target, go ahead and clear me. I'm better than nobody I guess.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1041 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1040, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1038, Cabd wrote:Jake, pick somebody more important to verify.

Ill suicide before LYLO if it comes to that. I'm not worth your death, I've been shit all game.
Why would I not verify my next biggest scum read?

Math teachers have lots of problems
Fair enough. I just don't think i'm worth you being dead to verify me as town.

Go nuts though, I can't stop you.

Confirm you're blocking me, then, so at least there's that.

(ffery is flipping scum, town her would have given last reads n shit)
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1078 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Kyubey »

Vanilla town (except neighbors with PB) Elzar, the one chef guy from futurama. My vote role flavor is spice weasel. Hurry up and quicklynch me once everyone has results claimed so you guys can continue on and find the actual third scum.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1080 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Kyubey »

Kinda think it's peacebringer, but whatever. I'll give it a re-read and such before I go off at throw myself at the noose.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1081 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1051, The Purple Plague wrote:i wanted to lead a lynch, take glory or some shit
i wanted the plague to go on a fucking rampage
but instead we just get a bullshit easy win
Well, once I hang myself, so long as you don't die overnight, you'll get your wish.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1082 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Kyubey »

BTW whatever protective role is out there. If you're a doc, your protection target last night is confirmed town. You may want to go ahead and claim it. I think based upon Amrun's clears, a clear from last night (assuming it's not one of amrun's town list) and "follow the cop and roleblocker" we can autowin this once we lynch me.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1083 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Kyubey »

It's also possible they nokilled to get the free extra NK and my lynch but whatever.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1085 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1084, Pyrotechnics wrote:Syry is leaning town on kyubey, it would be nice if nacho would weigh in with something other than lolrbmustbescum. There are a hand ful of reasons for why there is a missing kill, and one we think is really really plausible.
I appreciate the reasoning, tammy, but I really don't want myself in lylo lest scum leave me alive for the winning mislynch. SO please, if by some crazy notion we decide NOT to lynch me today, lynch me in the day prior to LYLO at the absolute latest.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1098 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Kyubey »

So with your clear and amrun's clears... there's me/d3x/kthnx? That's town autowin regardless then, just QL each of us.

I can go back and look at posts from TNE and fferymala buuuuut yeah. Scum could just claim and end it if they'd rather?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1099 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 0, Alton Brown wrote:
d3x

Porochaz
Purple Plague (Ms Marangal + Nachomamma8)

Kthxbye
Rank

Amrun

PeaceBringer

Jake from State Farm

Blue is only possible scum remaining, right?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1102 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Kyubey »

She's cop with a ton of innocents.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1106 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Kyubey »

We're at... 9-1 right now?

7-1
4-1
3-1

So..... three shots to get it right, and two protective roles, one of which WILL get a result tonight.

Uh... hello town autowin.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1108 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1105, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 1101, The Purple Plague wrote:what is amrun's claim?
Amrun hasn't claimed.
I thought that was a cop claim?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Kyubey »

..Oh I read it wrong. Wooops. Sorry. Still, roleblocker is as good as cop with one scum alive.

Still town autowin so long as hider/RB hit from blues afaik.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1111 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 127, thenewearth wrote:Well d3x's post restriction is not a scumtell. But he is producing content with his #81
So I think it's town.
In post 165, thenewearth wrote:
In post 145, Kthxbye wrote:I don't think we have 3 post-resticted townies. I just don't. It may be my butter-addled brain, but I don't see it. If 3 post-restricted townies is unlikely, then either d3x or Jake are scum. If for some reason we have 3 post-restricted townies, then I hate quadz.

Also, I'm macho, so don't try to protect me.
I honestly do not think it's d3x though. So it must be jake since I have to see from him yet.
In post 147, d3x wrote:@tne-a- Vhet is yuoor reed oon Kthx? Hmm Bork Bork!
I zu nut sihnk mutz of zis kthxbye. Hi simz su vi ull uver zih plis vut I zu huve u tuwn gut rid un him. :cool:
In post 169, thenewearth wrote:Among the post restricted themselves, no. Since 1)Post restriction is null. 2) I've stated why d3x is town. 3) I have yet to see from jake.

Which is why I am not really voting neither jake nor d3x.
In post 259, thenewearth wrote:
In post 175, PeaceBringer wrote:kthxbye- it looks like you will need to claim- @ L-2
WHAT THE WHAT?!
In post 183, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 182, Amrun wrote:
In post 175, PeaceBringer wrote:kthxbye- it looks like you will need to claim- @ L-2
Why?
that is how we play the game and I could vote you at L-1. Here
vote Kthxbye...
I was giving you leway. You are now at claiming point.
Rolefisher :V
In post 210, PeaceBringer wrote:no it is not role fishing. It is how the game is played. You run someone up. You get a claim. You run someone else up get a claim. You get pressure out there and get people to make opinions. Feel free to ask Jake meta questions regarding me. Since you all frown on self-assessment and self comments. Either that or seek out your own meta conclusion with games from 2004 and 2005 here. Meanwhile I will probably return to banging head on wall.
No you run someone up stupidly on page 6/7/whatever. You're pretty much rolefishing.
In post 224, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 223, Rank wrote:
In post 219, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ rank - you don't have to 100% think a person is scum to vote them, there are plenty of other reasons to vote a person
Couldn't agree more. He didn't even voice a suspicion in that post, though. THAT is what I found scummy. The other concerns I had re: PB still stand.
it is what I do... go check my meta
Are you saying "CHECK MY META AND SEE THAT I DO THIS AS TOWN!!!"?
In post 226, trebuchet tabby wrote:Jake you are really confusing me this game.
Jake moved up to town. Gut feeling. Ever since he posted after me saying that I have yet to see from him. He posts as town.

Anyways

VOTE: Peacebringer
PB less likely from this.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1116 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Kyubey »

TNE townread dex for post 81 and then when asked to explain the townread said "I already explained" and also, look at the progression between post 165 and 169 going from "it MUST be jake" to "I won't vote jake yet" with no jake post in between...

Hmmm....
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1117 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Need to re-read day one more in depth.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1122 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1118, The Purple Plague wrote:kthx, pb aren't scum
i really really doubt poro is scum
did you hide behind kyubey?
Mara we can lynch me today but i'd rather we figure out who we're lynching tomorrow before we do it, eh?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1129 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1126, The Purple Plague wrote:TOWN:
Jake
Me
Tammy
Rank

NOT CONFIRMED:
d3x
kyubey
kthx
peace

Lynch kyubey
hide behind (d3x)
Block kthx

if jake is shot and tammy lives, kthx is confirmed town and pb is lynch
if d3x AND pyro dies, kthx is confirmed town and lynch is peacebringer
if both live, d3x is confirmed town, lynch kthx and block peacebringer and hide behind whoever the fuck
if jake is shot and tammy dies, d3x lynch
If we work out the math and this has zero possibility to fail us, i'm game.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1131 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Like... I've already accepted my mislynch mara, so let's make sure the plan works before I string myself up eh?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1133 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Once amrun has her say, we can QL me if you guys want.

Does anyone else have anything left before we move on?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1140 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1139, The Purple Plague wrote:I prefer Cabd be lynched first because if he was town, he probably would have been putting the time into autowin instead of letting me do it. Instead, he just goes "oh well if there are no flaws, then you can lynch me" which sows a tiny bit of doubt, plays the part of the townie ready to die for the team.
VOTE: Kyubey

Nah I'm cool with it, I just don't feel like doing math right now. Go nuts. If it's an autowin let's just do it.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1141 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Kyubey »

It'll be fun breaking your record of not mislynching me though, nacho. (and mara too I guess)
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1142 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Straight up, I'm not you nacho. If it's an autoloss, I'll just suicide as scum. No reason to drag shit out.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1143 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Like seriously this is an assured win I'd really rather not sit here forever.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1145 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Well now you have so go get two more votes so you can hammer me and we can move the fuck on. Srs.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1146 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Kyubey »

As soon as amrun gets her shit out, and tammy has time to confirm her target, quicklynch me.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1148 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1147, Pyrotechnics wrote:VOTE: d3x

Cabd, Nacho, Amrun, Rank, with me.
Fine but if this gets no traction, understand I will lynch myself instead.

Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1150 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by Kyubey »

No, but I want this game over with. At this point it's just whackamole, and eliminating me gets us there just the same.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1154 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Kyubey »

That means.. jake blocks me again? Or poro?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1157 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Anyways, as prior posted, for MC:

I'm Chef Elzar; from futurama. I'm a town neighbor, in an always-on neighborhood with PeaceBringer who is mod confirmed to be Emeril Lagasse(not that either of us used it once it was outed; really)

My vote flavor is Spice Weasel.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1161 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by Kyubey »

LOLOLOLOLOL this is why you sign your posts, kiddos.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1163 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 1086, Alton Brown wrote:
Votecount 3.1Kyubey (3) - Kthxbye, The Purple Plague, Porochaz
Kthxbye (0) -
Porochaz (0) -
Rank (0) -
PeaceBringer (0)
Amrun (0) -
The Purple Plague (0) -
d3x (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (7): Pyrotechnics, Jake from State Farm, d3x, Rank, Kyubey, Amrun, PeaceBringer

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-03 08:13:14).

REQUEST PROD ON D3X
he hasn't posted in 6 days, but some of that is night, so if we have to wait I guess we can.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1196 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Kyubey »

That doesn't work because scum could have nokilled fearing a watch or track for the long game.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1199 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Kyubey »

...You just lost your vote didn't you?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie