Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Hi Gengen!

I'm happy to announce that I'm town this time around, though can I say the same for you?

I mean, have you even touched a town PM since you've joined the site old man?

@Nacho, I don't see anything wrong with Empire not knowing Tammy was in this game? I find nothing wrong with his reason, and I have similar thoughts to him RE Tammy. I, at the very least, expected the mod to let us know who is replacing who. I think you are reaching

VOTE: Nacho
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 26, Nachomamma8 wrote:you think i'm reaching?
i think you're chainsawing Empire.
If that's what you want to believe, then sure!

I am definitely attacking you on the sole reason of you attacking my scum-buddy, Empire.
In post 34, Tammy wrote:
In post 25, Ms Marangal wrote:Hi Gengen!

I'm happy to announce that I'm town this time around, though can I say the same for you?
I don't feel the happiness. If you're going to do a town dance, do it with feeling.
Would you like me to throw a party with Confetti and such as a means to accurately express my joy?
In post 39, Empire wrote:
In post 36, Tammy wrote:I'm town, but you know that already don't you?
Well yes and I'm pretty happy you can towninate fast without me having to troll you as a catalyst.

Question for you: Is Nacho town?
I'll take your word on Tammy for now, until I see reasons to believe otherwise. Still fairly unsure of my ability to accurately read her early on

Gaiden, you have anything other than fluff to contribute?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mod: you forgot to record Nacho's vote

Thanks. -mod
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Generic
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 73, Generic wrote:Wow, ask a guy a simple question and he quits!

Well I see only one obvious chainsaw which was mara, one over the top display with voting nacho which is shadowed, and bald eagle placing suspicion on nacho without reasons...

So at best I count 3, and even that's a reach... Where are these 5 people chainsawing for empire?

Early opinion is I laughably nailed down the first scum by accident in RVS, and since then one over reacted to nacho and the other overreacted to me and nacho.

Mara, empire and shadoweh is my early call, and if that's right then they are in serious trouble early on because of how easily all three overreact.
I'm fair sure there is some kind of saying that goes something along the lines of "The expertise of the pupil is reflective of the masters Skill"

I learned everything from you, my scum game and my town game so, considering that you think that I would make myself so incredibly transparent early on, react this way to my buddy as scum, as well as potentially out myself this early on might say something about you...

at you also know my tendencies as scum better than most of the people here and, you know that, instinctively, I tend to bus so calling my action a "blatant chain-saw" is amusingly strange.

My vote was Naked for a reason, I might have had a good reason for doing it, I might have not but you coming up with possible reasons I could of had has a real distinct smell of Scum already looking of ways that they could cover their tracks.

I could have given a reason then, but Baiting you on giving your own reasons for why your actions are scummy, and why you think I do certain things would give me way more information from you
In post 78, Nachomamma8 wrote:Probably not, but that doesn't surprise me all that much. YOU not having anything but fluff to contribute is slightly more concerning.
Hmmm?

You didn't seem all that concerned when I had taken a while to actually post something worthwhile. I had spent the first couple pages of that game Trolling and writing up shit worths of stuff and you never took a second glance towards me
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

taken a while to actually post something worthwhile in Mylo*

Pedit: Oh hey, looking forward to your response then I guess
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Not answering my point Nacho

I didn't concern you in mylo regardless of the high fluff Content I gave out, but you're concerned about it here Despite it only being page 5?

Gengen:

Point one, Sure

Point two, No?

I was saying that Immediately calling me out on actions that are contradictory to what I usually do is strange. after giving it some thought, sure. maybe. My scum-game on colo is more static compared to how it is here

3, I never claimed reaction test. not really. I said I may have had a reason, but the reaction you had to the single vote was what struck me as odd. I threw a little bit of bait out, but it doesn't automatically mean it's a test.

I have suspicions, but it doesn't mean I'm going to give them out freely
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Every post up-til page ~10?

the naked reads, and the trolling, and random lists of reads with nothing attached to them, and me staying under the radar?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Fluffier than What I normally give, and just about as fluffy as what I've been doing so far
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 95, Generic wrote:Why are you still trying to sell your behaviour?
I'm not, Never was
This is the point I'm making, your focus had been 100% on how this is your town game and explaining exactly what you do in your scum game.
and this isn't the argument I'm making

My argument is, the things you Should expect me to do based on what you know and things that you are calling me out on don't Mesh. That's what I found suspicious.

I am also not very fond of your attack on Shadoweh or Empire
That alone is grounds for suspicion, but add into they your response when asked about your suspicions and any sort if case was "I have suspicions, but it doesn't mean I'm going to give them out freely".

That means that you have nothing or you are keen not to be drawn on any specific players so you don't implicate teammates. Shady stuff purple.
This means I have suspicions based around people who have posted so far and I'm not going to share them until I feel the need to do so

That thought process is simplistic, and doesn't take into consideration of various reasons to why people would want to with-hold reads

I know town-Gen is capable of considering that, but doesn't do so here.

You are already looking to take every thing I post and turning it into something scum-motivated when it isn't.

Town-Generic doesn't do that.

Scum-gen has a cockier Demeanor than townGen.

You already admitted that you knew that I would struggle with a battle against you. That is all scum-gen Needs to make a push for a mis-lynch

I already admitted that I might not have had a good reason for that Naked vote, but before I could even attempt to explain it you already had it coated it in red paint and don't even acknowledge that I admitted to such.

You have every little rebuttal all planned out for the most part. You're anticipating the answers I'm going to give, you really haven't analyzed anything I have stated

Post 76 has a tiny indicator there that show's that you are, in fact doing that
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Generic isn't town Desp and I havn't been wrong on a scum-gen Read in the 10+ games I have had with him.

No, My suspicion came right when I voted for you otherwise I wouldn't have done so, but you trying to paint that naked vote as scummy before I explained it made that suspicion stronger. as did you pre-planning every little attack you would have on a person

and yes, you are playing your cocky game. You also played that game in my open.

My argument isn't my Meta, it's what you should expect out of me based on what you know and what you've based your attacks on me so far and how they don't jive. also, instead of answering it, you just throw out more questions.

You're attacking me "Pocket scum-tells" that town very easily commit and aren't even scum-tells to begin with (Naked voting, OMGUS?, resistance to giving reads) without even looking at the mindset of a player.

You're playing the victim while doing your share of calling people "anti-town or scum" when they even dare to question you. You've shot down the validity of any case anyone may have had against you by doing this

Shadow, you think Garan is scum? why?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

It's what I inferred from his posts, based on how he's phrased his words

as for the two consecutive votes on me, Nacho is wrong, but town and he'll eventually come to his senses and, he will eventually see that I am making sense and that I am town

and your vote on me is misguided, but you are also probably town who's attacking the wrong person

and once again, Generic, you are avoiding stuff.

You do know who I am, you do know how I play right?

I am not claiming I
always
spot you as scum, but I am claiming that I've never read you as scum, when you are town. That doesn't mean I havn't read you as town when you were scum, because I have like, Nishi's game.

Ren's Newbie and Iso's kingmaker are the first two games where you were scum that come to mind. I'm fairly sure there were more

I can back these claims up if people are willing to sign-up for colo to take a look at them. I have no problem in linking the games and, Prior to me trying to use meta against you, you really didn't either.
In post 81, Generic wrote:Reading mara on ms will be different to how you will need to read her with me. I'm not ms residency yet having only completed 4 games here so mara and me are likely to take this down a colo path.
not to mention your RVS vote on me.

why is referencing Colo complete bull-shit now?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I never claimed you jumped on Shadoweh without you needing to name him

I claimed I didn't like your attacks on him, and Empire
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 123, Shadoweh wrote:I don't mean to be insulting to Mara, but I don't think Mara is capable of lying as well as you're assuming she is.
pft, w/e. I guess I deserve this
In post 131, Tammy wrote:
In post 70, Generic wrote: Liking tammy though (not in that way, I'm a married man).
Tammy, what are your early thoughts?
Shadoweh and gargantua are leaning town.

Peacebringer might be scum.

I'm looking forward to when empire gets a chance to post so I can solidify my read there, but he might be town.

My biggest thoughts right now though are that I want you and Mara to take a break from your slap fight. It would be one thing if it were based on in thread posts, but its on how you guys expect for each other to behave. That's fine for a little bit, but it should end now. Neither of you are going to convince anyone based on what you're doing now. It's at the point where it's causing a distraction and making it hard to get a read on either of you. So it would be super awesome if you took a break from one another and looked at other things.
I'm pretty sure you're right about Shadow, and I don't think you have to worry about Empire or Peace

I will admit at this point that, my scum-read on Generic has to do with the fact that he isn't acting the way I expect him to as town, and his behavior here is very, very similar to what I've come to recognize as his Scum-behavior

although, He is selectively picking out my posts and only answering to the parts that are convenient to answer.

There were several points that he didn't respond to like, me admitting that I might not have had a legit reason to place that vote and that I admitted that the current read I have on him now is based off his response to that vote.

Instead he goes to call me a "Mind-reader or a liar" Either way, it's already grounds to shake any credibility I have against him with out addressing it directly

He also stated that I "wanted" to vote him earlier, but I didn't want to be called out for "OMGUS"

He stated that he thought that he could use our old site to explain our dynamics but, since I have beaten him to the punch even talking about the place is bull-shit.

still didn't really explain why it's bull-shit

He recently stated that I don't have a case against him when, I clearly do and admitted that I did have one in 121

He is scum, I promise you he is scum.

Peace, Generic isn't scum because of his "building up cred". He's right, I was the first to bring up our relationship, people just picked up on him mentioning about it first but, there are several other reasons for why he's scum that doesn't have to do with that
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Who else do you want me to look at though?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 115, Ms Marangal wrote:Generic isn't town Desp and I havn't been wrong on a scum-gen Read in the 10+ games I have had with him.
This is what I originally posted Generic.

Where do I state that I always catch you out as scum? I didn't, I stated that, every time I have a scum-read on you, you don't have a town-wincon. You are some kind of scum

I know what jester is, and 3P is still a scum role

I have never scumread you when you had a town wincon, that is what I said

You changed the meaning of my statement

and you once again stated that I don't have a case on you, I do and you admitted such earlier

and you are still aiming on shooting down any credibility my statements against you have

that's scum-intent right there.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 151, Generic wrote:But in the last paragraph you say you didnt want to OMGUS vote... What do you call voting for the person voting for you then without a reason?
No, that is what I'm saying you called me out on. It has nothing to do with what I want or, how I want to be perceived
In post 76, Generic wrote:I know mara and I know she would look for an opportunity to vote for me when it seemed most likely it wouldn't get labelled OMGUS.
Right here is what that last sentence is talking about
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #232 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 185, Generic wrote:There is a simple reason I can't reference colo games, beyond you signing up to the site... I can't access it. Have applied for a password reset and nothing. So she has free reign to say what she likes there.
But she calls behaviour of mine scummy throughout every game, so it's like me calling you a lady on e a game nacho and eventually you have a sex change and I can go 'told you he was a lady, I called it'. So yes, even when town she has made at least one push on done thing I've done calling it scummy.
I was unaware of this, though that isn't true.

Ren's werewolf game, I was a one-shot friendly Neighbor and I chose you, over everyone else as my one person who I trusted my alignment to. We were both town there.

I Followed your lead in Sui's game. We were also both town there.

In Nishi's Fap note mafia, I thought you were town. You were 3p Poisoner, I was JoAT

The only one you could argue was my first game on that site with you and my entire attack on you there was OMGUS for the most part.

and all this AtE behavior, and all this "Nacho and Mara are going to be fucked when I get lynched" coming from you is very strange.

Tammy, I brought up points against Generic. What do you think of those points?

RE: desperado, I think he might be town this game? I'm unsure, and the fact that he's willing to put Generic in the town block and not himself is pretty townish

Desperado, no.

Generic isn't town

@Nacho: http://coloholics.ca/
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #236 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mafioso Mansion in the fun and games section
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #281 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 274, Generic wrote:On point 1, I suspected mara FIRST, so her OMGUS wouldn't correlate fairly in that comment.
So, Your RVS vote was legit Suspicion?

because before my vote, that's the only indication you had of suspicion towards my direction

and I already stated that My vote was not OMGUS, you're just trying to make it sound like it's one.

What dirty tactics is Nacho using?

Why have you yet to explain why me using Colo Meta is bullshit, when it's the most relevant thing I have?

Why are you playing the apathy/sympathy card after calling me out as scummy for "Using AtE?"

Why the fuck did you claim?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #297 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 145, Generic wrote:It's a shame you are deciding I'm wrong without actually reading what I'm saying. Not a lot else I can say back to that.
In post 160, Generic wrote:If its gonna be me who is lynched through this nacho, can you promise me something? When I flip town revisit lynching mara.

Cos her whole arguement falls on its arse when I flip town.
These two points are, definitely AtE

Your claim also had some AtE in it.

as for your IRL issues, I don't know whats going on, and I'm sorry for whatever is happening to you, but I'm not using that against you. I never was, and I don't want to use that as fuel against you. In that same token, I don't think it's fair for you to expect us to know whats going on, expect us to know how bad your problems IRL are. I have my own share of problems that I'm not bringing into the game, because the game isn't the place for that kind of thing.

No one pushed you to claim what it was you were exactly going through IRL

and even without your IRL issues, You have been playing the "Victim" card, Bert even brought it up. I'm not the only one who's noticed and yet, you havn't admitted to that.

You still havn't answered

I'll take the Post 63 comment. It's something decent, and one of the best, most legit, things you have stated all day.

You didn't answer the Dirty tactics Nacho is using, I want an answer to that because I don't see it

and you still don't tell me why me Using colo-stuff is Bullshit when you yourself was planning to do it because, it is the only relevant thing we have. This is our first game here, I havn't followed most of your games to closely, and even if I did I can't back anything up because there isn't any proof there. the statements I have made can be backed up if people are willing to sign-up and take a look at the games I linked, because I linked every single game we played in together.

I also didn't call you claiming scummy, I just asked why You claimed.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Yes

Nacho is definitely town.

Pedit: I've never led a lynch on you, I've always second-guessed myself right after I get myself in a 1v1 with you and I change my mind about you beings scum mid-day of the day I push you as scum

as for the games where we were both town in, I was either

Sure you were town

or

was leaning town on you.

I've never voiced suspicion against you when we were both town though, Nacho can be the judge of that

and maybe empire

None of those points about Nacho are accurate.

He hasn't sucked up to anyone, and He's given in depth reason for his reads.

I'm not, and never will use IRL as ammo in a game
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #380 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 367, Nachomamma8 wrote:GENERIC MARA POISON KING IS ASKING ME WHAT GENRES I ENJOY AND I JUST WANT TO SEE MAFIA META
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wasn't even aware you could have a private account? I don't think making the account public is a bad idea though

That one, and TAM's polygamist game (I forgot to link it but it should be easy to find as it's the only one) are the only two scum-games I had with him where he had to worry about a team.

The biggest difference in my reading him is his attitude in that game, compared to the attitude in the Werewolf game. He was confident in both of them, though his pushes had a clear base in the werewolf game and which is something he lacked in the polygamy game

UNVOTE:
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #386 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I was saying that you was mafia there, but you had originally gotten me to rescind the scum read I had on Iso.

I was sus of you in Isos king maker and had stated that you were svum as soon as amoe killed me.

I was also called you out as scum in rens game. you were jester there but I still kinda count it.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #409 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 391, Generic wrote:Ok, have looked at this one game you based the whole arguement if being able to read me as scum on because it was a massive bug bear that when I called it bullshit you attacked me on that.
that was not my argument
In post 397, Generic wrote: Mara claimed that whenever she accused me of being scum she was right about it, the foundation for her whole push here in getting people to trust her when she said I was scum.

Yet there isn't a single example except for a game where my win con was to act scummy. So it was a total misrep which when I called bullshit on it I was further attacked for doing so.
This was.

that also takes into account of all the town-games we had together where pretty much the first person I trusted. It also takes into account how I never read you
wrongly
when you were town.
Day 1 - you are part of the wagon that votes me in as king. So clearly don't think I'm s I'm there.
Day 2 - you defend my choice of lynch even though it was a mislynch
You are reluctant to be made king/queen for day 2.
And that's it til you are killed.
Your final post after being chosen for lynch:
Amoe, you are a bloody idiot. I never take the back seat as scum. You just lost your town double voter, and person who could lynch two people as king. good luck trying to find scum, You all are going to need it
So you didn't even suspect me unless it happened on day 2 and you voted me in to choose the lynch choice that day!

So please, one last time, what examples are you basing your being right when you read me as scum that aren't a game where my win condition was to make you see me as scum.
I thought you were scum D1, and D2 and I could have sworn I stated it right after Amoe killed me though I guess I was to mad to care

but, I hid in your shadows all of D1 and 2, not because I thought you were town, but because I didn't want you killing me. I wanted you thinking that I could be a puppet which, apparently didn't work

though, To back up the fact that I
did
scum read you
first post game comment wrote: I knew Generic was mafia and Even I wouldn't have listened to you Arau, you weren't making any sense. I had thought You, Gen, and Leech were apart of the team though that's what I told Iso after I died. Gen was so scummy it wasn't even funny :<
Shortly after-wards, You stated something along the lines of me not being able to be king/queen to which, I responded with something similar with what's stated above

But hey, You can ask leech to look through all the games I just linked, because those are all the games I played with you in are there

Not once, when you were town, have I read you as scum. that was the point I was trying to put across

if Leech, or Nacho finds a game where you were town and I had read you as scum, I'll rescind that part of my case however it still doesn't explain the huge amount of AtE you've spewed this game

Doesn't explain why you've made a scum-read that goes against the purple you're playing against. I would be fine with meta that meshes with what you know about me, but not against

You stated that you didn't attack Empire but you kinda did when you me, him, and Shadoweh as the scum team.

I count the Jester game because you weren't town.

as for my original vote, I did it because you ignored me

so no, it wasn't an OMGUS vote like you've been trying to paint it as.

and then, you got a whole lot scummier afterwards which is why most of my argument against you was from after the initial vote

I think nacho saw that, and voted me because I did something similar to him in a newbie game recently. That made him town

along with the fact that he can't really be scum with you

though, lets pretend that my Unvote didn't happen and that I'm still scum-reading you as strongly as I was when the game first started

Nacho, bert, I really don't like these PB votes.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #454 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 416, Generic wrote:You said when you have read me scum you are right
Say this again

and again

and again.

When I have Read you as scum I am always right. That is exactly what I am arguing.

That argument Implies that I have never called you out as scum, when you were town.

that doesn't Imply that I
always
read you as scum when you are scum.

Your entire rebuttal went from "You don't always read me as scum when I'm scum" to "I can't even get on that site" to trying to prove I didn't call you out as scum in a kingmaker when I had suspicions on you WHEN IT IS STATED THAT I WAS TRYING TO HIDE AND YOUR SHADOWS TO KEEP MYSELF FROM GETTING KILLED (why are you ignoring that part, it's incredibly important)

to, saying that calling you scum as Jester because... your win-con is to get lynched and should be seen as scummy?

then, stated that Everyone admits they have everything right post game when clearly that isn't the case, because if that was true I would have stated that I had every single person on that team, not 2/3.

but you haven't denied the fact that I have never scum-read you as town.

Nacho even took notice that, that is what I was arguing, not what you were trying to argue

You even admitted that you misinterpreted my initial statement, and after nacho went after you for twisting what I stated around even though that is what I have been trying to get you to do, though all you've said in response is

you're wrong, and you're lying

you still say that even after you admit that you misinterpreted what I was saying, and you still won't admit that I have never read you wrongly as town, still focusing on the fact that "I always read you right as scum"

I even listed all the games we had together, told if Leech could find a game where I did scum-read you as town, I would rescind that claim but I don't think he will find it, because it never happened

You keep trying to cover-up the fact that I can read you, even when there are other stuff that I have done in game that is probably worth commenting on. There are other points in that post that you ignore

like the fact that I finally, finally gave you the reason that you were waiting for, after being so incredibly stubborn about it (Because, I admit it's a stupid reason that came instantaneously and I am kind of ashamed of it) and you don't even comment on it.

Bert, I have a town-read on PB. I don't really understand what the two of you are seeing in him, this game that doesn't have to do with how he plays. who he is as a person.

Peace, to me, reads a little overwhelmed by the large amount of Meta Generic and I are using against each other and he reads, to me, like he's struggling to get reads outside of us because of it.

and, there really isn't a reason for scum-him to post that initial post where you have that gut ping on him.

There is a reason behind him placing his vote on generic, I'm fairly sure of it.

I know who shoe is, I'm not going to reveal him though I am disappointed in his activity but that could be what he's trying to do with Shoe and I know that, I'm not as active with my alts as I am with my main.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #458 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 456, Generic wrote:You have never read me as scum correctly in the game though mara, so at best your big sell was misleading.

You haven't provided a single example of bring right about my scum game. When my win condition is to make you see me as scummy that doesn't count.

So your arguement in pushing me as scum is that you have never scum read me as town. But you have never scum read me as scum either, so your arguement is flawed and misrepresenting.

And congratulations, cos officially you have called me scum when I am town. So you don't even have that anymore.
I will figure out who the other head(s?) is/are

I still think Iso's game counts in spirit

but I will accept this, this makes sense

but I still don't think you're town

what about everything else I brought up that doesn't have to do with me calling you out as scum, only when you are scum?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #461 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 460, Generic wrote:And good luck in guessing the other 6 members of the team...

Please tell me you're trolling
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #462 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Why is me trying to use "non-confirm able info" as a part of my case bull-shit when you were going to do it as well, especially when it's the only relevant info I have with you

Why did you expect? me to use MS info, when the only one I have with you is my game

Why did you ignore me Finally giving my reason for voting you

what do you think of it?

also, I'm not trying to lynch you currently as per my unvote.

Some other points that I didn't think about till now:

If you had me, Empire, and Shadoweh as the scum-team, why did you ignore Nacho when he tried to reach out to you early on in the game and get you to wagon empire with him and Tammy?

If you thought I was town, why didn't you try to interact with earlier?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #463 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 462, Ms Marangal wrote:If you thought I was Scum*, why didn't you try to interact with earlier?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #506 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Shadoweh, If two of your town-reads are town-reading someone else, why ignore it?

Generic, I still think you're scum, but my conviction isn't as strong as it used to be which is why I stopped crusading your lynched, and actually tried to start talking to you like you might actually be town.

My reason for voting you was because you ignored me when I tried to talk to you, what do you think of that?

I've given my case, but I'm not asking you about my case, I'm asking you what do you think of my original reason?

Environment is different, yes but I don't see how I shouldn't use colo Meta. It is still the most relevant thing I have with you, and you are still you.

I will admit that, the shift from there to here is a little hard to deal with at first and working/reading people you don't know can be intimidating, which is part of the reason I expected you to react to my reach-out to me, not to Tammy's "Lie"

Where is the number 6 coming from? at first I thought you were talking about your Hydra >.>

What did you think my reasons for voting you are?

is it Chain-saw, or is it OMGUS?

I wanted you to interact with me right after I responded to your RVS vote

the first post on the second page, but it went completely ignored

Bert, I'm willing to bet that there could be one scum in Empire, Shaoweh, and PB and that one scum is most likely to be Shadoweh

Other reads would be Llamarble, Shoe, or Generic

maybe Desp, I can't really read him well

Shadoweh and Shoe are are currently my top Picks though
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #512 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 507, Shadoweh wrote:Marangal, serious question, why are you including PB in that list.
Because not everyone knows the extent of the relationship between the four of us

Why won't you answer the question I asked you earlier?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #522 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

WHERE IS THE NUMBER 6 COMING FROM
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #524 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 513, Shadoweh wrote:I'm not ignoring it. Neither of them has answered me yet. I'm irritated that you'd ask that without checking to see if it was accurate.
I was talking about me and Nacho

but, ok

why are you ignoring the read on bert that 2/4 of your town-reads have?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #526 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Generic

why are you avoiding the number question?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #528 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

What did I avoid?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #530 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

What did I avoid?

and why did you mention the number 6?

THose aren't hard questions to answer.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #559 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Tammy, I took a step back from the Meta argument pages ago. I'm not even trying to get him lynched anymore, I'm just trying to get him to work with me, answer some of the questions that I brought up this game, and I'm trying to see him in a town-light but he is really making it hard for me to do so.

I asked him two simple questions, and instead of answering me, his response is he's gotten bored to talking with me. I'm trying to question him about things that happened
in this thread
and that's his response.

I admitted to having retardedly stupid reason for the vote, and he still tries to find a way to dress it up as scummy.

He still isn't scum-hunting, and he still refuses to respond to me trying to understand him better this game, Is still AtE'ing the fuck up (which is weird because he's never done it in the past), and is now, currently voting Gaiden because he's given up?

I don't like his jump on him, his attack there is shallow

all his attacks are shallow

I am looking through his Iso, and ctrl+f'ing Nacho and he has no case against him, no reason to why he was calling him scum after trying to appeal to him.
In post 282, Generic wrote:And considering I've just been through the points about sucking up to some, flipping reads at nothing and projecting things he has done in this game into my play and then labelling those actions scummy.
This is all he had for the scum-read on Nacho and those points aren't even explained

If you or empire won't look at Generic's interaction with me, will you at least look at his interaction with Nacho and tell me what you think of that?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #560 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Generic
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #561 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:47 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 524, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 513, Shadoweh wrote:I'm not ignoring it. Neither of them has answered me yet. I'm irritated that you'd ask that without checking to see if it was accurate.
I was talking about me and Nacho

but, ok

why are you ignoring the read on bert that 2/4 of your town-reads have?
Shadoweh
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #563 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:17 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'M NOT EVEN USING THAT AGAINST YOU ANYMORE GENERIC
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #565 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Yes

I think you're scum, but it isn't even just Meta.

You won't even answer the simple freaking question I asked you earlier, you keep avoiding it.

I asked why, and you said I was using the question to avoid answering everything else and when I asked what I have avoided, you don't even answer that

I spent time trying to reach out to you, consider the fact that I was, maybe wrong but you aren't doing shit to help me find scum, or figure out your mindset

and you are still using appeal to emotion with maybe a little bit of logic I think?

I'm not sure

but nothing you have done has made me feel even remotely better about you

Instead of talking about how you aren't scum, and how you are town and why I'm wrong, why don't you hunt for scum and actually show me that you are town because I have tried to see it and I can't
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #590 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 578, Generic wrote:And I have my vote on someone else, so the fucking shit mara is peddling AGAIN is so blatant I can't fathom why I'm the only one seeing it.

Who has she voted for besides me?

Great diversification on the scumhunting. Utter bollocks.
When did votes on a person = scumhunting?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #593 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 572, Nachomamma8 wrote:We were upset at him earlier for pushing without having a case and avoiding etc. etc. but I thought we both came to the conclusion sometime earlier that he's probably not the right place to focus for a day 1 lynch. Was I wrong?
I got upset earlier for him avoiding questions and pushing without a case But I haven't really considered the D1 lynch thing.

Why wouldn't he be a good person to focus on for the D1 lynch?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #602 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

UNVOTE:
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #609 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Nacho

I think Shoe could be scum, but it isn't because of the fact that he lied nor it isn't because of the fact that he isn't following the Meta of his main. I don't really see the difference between 355 and 594

although, I do find it sus that he isn't engaging in the game, only comes in when is called upon, and is laying back period.

Do you still think Shadoweh is town?

and what do you think about Llamarble because I think that he could be scum, I'm not entirely fond of any of his posts thus far and 508 doesn't strike me as very helpful to anything

I do agree with the bottom three of his list though, which I think is interesting

PEdit: why do you think Gaiden is scum shoe?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #612 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Trolltastic
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #634 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

lol

Hi Kuribo
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #651 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 637, kuribo wrote:
In post 636, PeaceBringer wrote:Kuribo- yes I am perfectly aware that commenting on such a post is just as bad as the post... I am funny like that
so enjoyed your posting... you may have to claim though...
k

"Albert," vanilla neighbor
Really?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #653 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Empire
Shadoweh
Peace
Mara

Neighborhood number 2

there is defintely scum amongst the neighborhoods
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #655 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Shadoweh

Ours is bigger, and I have more reasons to believe that the scum is sitting in our neighborhood

Empire was incredibly town Pre-game, though I can't say the same thing about Shadoweh and I have more reasons to believe that Peace is also town
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #663 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Kuribo, Tammy, are you guys house servants?

I think every member in our neighborhood is a Member of the winston household. if the second Neighborhood end up being servants of the household, that would make me question Generic's claim
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #926 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 925, kuribo wrote:Mara is fucking hiding,
Don't lynch me just because I went to bed and thus couldn't reply to you this time Kuribo!
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #928 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 859, TheGarantula wrote:Does no one have anything to say about the very obvious breadcrumb? I can't be the only one who found it weird.
Just shut up about this already, please

I have an idea about what Empire wants to talk to us about tonight but I don't think letting the whole fucking world know about it is pro-town
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #929 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 876, Llamarble wrote:global townread is wrong
What makes you think a global town-read is incorrect?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #934 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Nachoooo

How sure are you on the Llamarble town-read? because right now, I'm feeling like We are looking for one scum within our neighborhoods, and two scum outside of it. I'm leaning toward Shadoweh and Llamarble as the possible scum and, if I'm right a scum flip between either of them would be pretty freaking amazing because it essentially means that the remaining neighbors can play like we are actual Masons.

I understand why Empire is reading Shadoweh as town, though I don't really agree with him. I think that it's very possible for her to wanting to "work with us" so that, she could gain some inside knowledge and manipulate us for the duration of the game.

What's got me even more concerned is that, in our neighborhood, She stated that the one who talks the least is the one we should lynch the next day. To me, it feels like she is setting herself up to look town, and not get lynched via what she has stated.

I do not like the entire Kuribo/Shoe fight, nor do I like the entire Kuribo/Garan fight and both of them feel more like scum however in both cases I can easily spot town-stubbornness. Mutters is extremely stubborn with people he doesn't like and I don't think he'd follow his scum-meta so blatantly even as an alt, especially when he knows people know of his identity.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #937 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 931, TheGarantula wrote:You didn't find it strange?
Maybe a little, but it isn't strange in a scum-way, but strange in that it makes me curious however it isn't something that needs to be questioned in public at all.

Pedit: I think I prefer Shadow over marble
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #969 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I won't be around for the next two days but I really don't want to lynch outside the neighbours, not even to try and get a generic lynch

/ phonepost
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #970 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: marble

If he flips scum, I'll feel better about shadoweh
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #976 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'll gladly go back to Shadoweh Bert, and I don't like how both Marble and Shadoweh are both on Desp

and yes, I still certain that Generic is scum, because he still hasn't really scum-hunted even after I left him alone for a bit

Shoe: Mother Bangers, and Chevy's Micro game.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #980 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

There is no way in fuck am I lynching, or even voting Peacebringer

VOTE: Shadoweh <--- would love for this to get backed up
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #989 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Why not Nacho?

And yes I am still scum-reading Generic and I'm getting tired of waiting for him to do pro-town things
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1000 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Strange how you are still looking for anything to make people look worse, without getting yourself to involved yet, people are reading you as town for a melt-down that is fantastically null
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1001 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

that was to Generic
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1033 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1021, Llamarble wrote:Maybe it's Shadoweh Peacebringer and Nacho?
two scum in one neighborhood?

no, I doubt that and PB/Qwints/eagle/smoker are town

vote Shadoweh with me, please. I think your last couple posts started to look townish, I looked at them weirdly at first though re-thinking, it makes sense.. I think and I probably won't vote you now

and I still want to vote someone in the neighbors
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1047 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1038, Empire wrote:@Marangal: You said in #934 that you think there's two scum outside the Neighborhoods and one scum within them. Why do you want to lynch in the Neighborhoods when the odds of hitting scum outside of it are higher (2 in 6 vs. 1 in 7)?
:/

IDK, I just like the idea of having 6 conf. town. I didn't really think much about the odds

Pedit: I think Generic is voting SHadoweh.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1048 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

oh

you're right he isn't voting

forget I said anything
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1129 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1060, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 989, Ms Marangal wrote:Why not Nacho?

And yes I am still scum-reading Generic and I'm getting tired of waiting for him to do pro-town things
shadoweh looks pretty damn town and I have no idea why you are scumreading her.
PoE within the neighborhoods

I have ~reasons~ for town Qwints, Empire has been pretty engaged this game, and has been pretty pro-town as fuck, as has Tammy, Marble is doing better recently. I like the thought process in his later posts, Gaiden hasn't pinged my scum-dar, Kuribo was townish I think? He replaced in, did some raging, then replaced out though I'm not entirely sure I like the content he's given but I still do think that scum is within our neighborhood so...

In post 1000, Ms Marangal wrote:Strange how you are still looking for anything to make people look worse, without getting yourself to involved yet, people are reading you as town for a melt-down that is fantastically null
you don't think the comments he had about his scumgame were genuine?
What comment about his scum game?

if he did talk about his scum game, it probably was genuine but I am able to make genuine comments about my scum-game as scum and he's a much better scum-player than I am so...

also,
In post 1080, Generic wrote:Well I won't vote desp cos I am not convinced by the case on him and I won't vote shoe cos that will tie the voting when we are do close to deadline.

I agree tammy and empire need to commit now. We can take it from there.
This is the only quote that I think he has that shows he has something pro-town in mind which is really, really shitty
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1135 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

GOddammit

VOTE: Shoe

I think I like this better than desperado ATM
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1136 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and even this vote feels like shit
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1144 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Shadoweh

I don't think I'd mind an Inte lynch either
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1149 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

He's calm, cool, and collected and looks like he doesn't really care

I also think him not claiming until asked is townish and I don't really want to touch him
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1150 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Can we all just move to Shoe and not force Desp to claim?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1156 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

fine

CLAIM
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1160 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Desperado

NOPE
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1161 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

If you're April then the mod dun-fucked up
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1202 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1178, Bert wrote:EBWOP: Shadoweh still gives me bad feelings too, but Nacho wants her alive for whatever reason. :/

Mara is very mixed, but I my townread downgraded to null.
:(

I want Shadoweh alive now, given what we talked about last night

I also wouldn't be alive if Shadoweh was scum so...

Shoe, Can you please, please, please do something? You are doing the exact same thing you did in Mother bangers

but I can't see either you or Generic scum with Desperado

Tammy, what's the rationale behind Desperado SK other than him being death?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1204 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Because I actually find an SK to be unlikely

Pedit: I want to know why :/
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1205 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Bert, will you do me a favor and Iso my interactions with Qwints?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1207 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

You were active?

Because I remember you coming in every other day or so and post fluff saying you would catch up, but never did
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1217 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Empire/Shadow, do you think an SK is likely given certain things?

Bert, there are specific things that are going on. Something that makes our neighborhood special compared to Tammy and co. (least I think so) Relationship wise. I surfaced the difference without explicitly delving into it

I think Nacho is kinda aware of what is going on, but I want you to look at the choice words I use when defending Qwints, look at the strength of my defense, compared to the D1 defense of my sisters and ask yourself how one could get that strength of a read
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1218 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1186, Generic wrote:
vote mara
a Naked vote after trying to make mine look super duper scummy before I even explained it?

I can't wait to see an explanation of this, or how it is at all different from mine
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1221 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1219, Generic wrote:Hypocricy isn't scummy.

You are though.

You were using it as a scum-tell when going after Nacho
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1225 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1223, Generic wrote:
In post 1221, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 1219, Generic wrote:Hypocricy isn't scummy.

You are though.

You were using it as a scum-tell when going after Nacho
And you were saying it wasnt. Changing your arguement are you?

Easy reason you can confirm someone is town with absolute certainty, you know who's in your scum team.
I never said it wasn't a scum-tell, and even if I was, It isn't changing my argument.

how is it changing my argument?

I am just saying that, you called Nacho scummy for being a hypocrite and now that it's targeted toward you it no longer is a scum-tell?

I even said I would wait for a reason but, instead of giving me one you just say Hypocrisy isn't scummy
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1226 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1223, Generic wrote:Easy reason you can confirm someone is town with absolute certainty, you know who's in your scum team.
and I know you are way, way better than this

and I know that you know there are other roles that can give you a clear, or near clear read
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1229 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

because I'm town, and I have serious doubts that I might be wrong about my early read on you

why are you so adverse to even trying to work with me?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1232 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Shadoweh only mentioned lynch bait once IIRC, and there are others who had mentioned it as well. what makes hers any different?

I think that, currently, mine has to be a tie between Inte and Matt and I think I want to focus more on the latter

I think alot of the stuff garantula did is surfacely townish with a little bit of insight to what he thinks, but I don't think it's enough. It also has to do with the fact that I have enough town-reads so he's kinda PoE
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1275 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1254, Generic wrote:Town cop. Her hints and sudden change of opinion on me is bullshit otherwise. She is either guaranteed scum or she copped me.

I won't risk pushing to lynch a cop, so I move on. Your answering me with a deflection and change of subject is atrocious btw. Your turn to answer me.

I could just...

Not confirming or denying this, but this probably wasn't a very smart move though, I still say Qwints is town

practically confirmed town even
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1354 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1301, Bert wrote:Love
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1359 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

:(

I think I am a very potent threat to scum
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1360 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I honestly don't want to do more than that, and that one word alone should answer every question everyone has
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1363 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

You don't think I don't know that Tammy?

I've modded a game where that was the case (off-site) so I wouldn't be calling Qwints town unless I had the information to do so
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1366 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I don't know

I can't talk to him outside our neighborhood chat, but best I can come up with is the fact that, he didn't want anyone to know that we had that kind of connection considering that we will die together :/
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1374 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I kiinnndaaa don't want to believe that Nacho is scum but, if the entire neigborhoods are clean then they might have a chance of being scum

though, I think I want shoe before I want Nacho

also

Shadow is already slated to die at the end of the day (sorry empire, I couldn't shake it)
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1375 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Inte
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1386 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

April Wingate

town lovers with Qwints, neighbors with Empire and Shadoweh

Poisoner
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1387 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Town *confirmed lovers

which means mod messed up on my PM if he is scum
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1390 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

or, the mod is lying to me

I had claimed that pre-game to both Shadoweh and Empire and the game hasn't reset or anything, which mean everything is the way it's supposed to be

Pedit: yes
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1432 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1422, Generic wrote:
In post 115, Ms Marangal wrote:Generic isn't town Desp and I havn't been wrong on a scum-gen Read in the 10+ games I have had with him.

No, My suspicion came right when I voted for you otherwise I wouldn't have done so, but you trying to paint that naked vote as scummy before I explained it made that suspicion stronger. as did you pre-planning every little attack you would have on a person

and yes, you are playing your cocky game. You also played that game in my open.

My argument isn't my Meta, it's what you should expect out of me based on what you know and what you've based your attacks on me so far and how they don't jive. also, instead of answering it, you just throw out more questions.

You're attacking me "Pocket scum-tells" that town very easily commit and aren't even scum-tells to begin with (Naked voting, OMGUS?, resistance to giving reads) without even looking at the mindset of a player.

You're playing the victim while doing your share of calling people "anti-town or scum" when they even dare to question you. You've shot down the validity of any case anyone may have had against you by doing this

Shadow, you think Garan is scum? why?
See, this cockiness has gone completely. Absolute certainty I'm scum cos she's never been wrong.

Answer me that mara.
answer what?

that cockiness had disappeared by the middle of D1

I can't see you being scum with Desperado and I seriously doubt that there could have been a chance that three people could have died in a single day/night phase

I also can't see nacho as scum with Desp

why did I poison Shadoweh? Because I still had incredible amounts of paranoia on her, and I still felt that I should clean out my neighborhood >.>

even if I was "scum" I claimed Poisoner so that means that I can't have killed Marble and, if Shadoweh isn't dead by the end of the day phase, you can kill me tomorrow

I like the idea of the massclaim
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1443 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

inte
projectmatt
The Purple Shoe
Nachomamma8
Tammy

I don't think anyone else needs to claim

Generic already Servant IIRC
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1444 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I might be remembering wrong, but I'm pretty sure there was a game ran with town lovers
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1445 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

but

if it makes you feel any better, I also "claimed scum" to both Empire and Shadow
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1471 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I didn't suggest that my neighborhood to not claim, but I don't think they really need to

Empire already claimed, and Shadoweh did too I think, and even if she didn't she is going to be gone by the end of today

Qwints, I know is town

but, if it makes you feel better, they can all claim right after Nacho

in the order of Shadoweh, Empire, Qwints
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1473 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

also

with what Empire stated earlier today, you already know that all of us are wingates
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1478 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Tammy, do you really think that, with a poisoner, we have an SK

and then, do you really think that Nacho is scum with Desp and decided to hard push him at the last moment when he had a sexy fucking Shoe lynch ready to happen?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1527 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I SAID I WAS SORRY
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1528 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

bert

I would also like the answer the question I asked Tammy
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1529 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and generic

why ask me to make the list of claim order and then make one yourself? IDGI
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1532 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1478, Ms Marangal wrote:Tammy, do you really think that, with a poisoner, we have an SK

and then, do you really think that Nacho is scum with Desp and decided to hard push him at the last moment when he had a sexy fucking Shoe lynch ready to happen?
Tammy, could you please answer this question?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1536 (isolation #110) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

No

I am not one shot
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1545 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I wouldn't mind poisoning shoe tonight, but that's if Inte doesn't get lynched because if he does he is most likely to be the one who gets poisoned
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1546 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and Nacho isn't freaking scum
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1549 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Because

of

his

interaction

with Desp
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1550 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Why

why is your logic so incredibly flawd this game generic

why?

Nacho is a strong player, why would town who think he is town want to mis-lynch him? I would think that, Scum would take the opportunity to lynch him if he was town because, he is a potent threat

that or, kill him over the night
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1554 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Inte/(matt/shoe)

leaning Matt

and, I abandoned my scum-read AND that reason mid-day yesterday

not today

and I don't think scum is on his wagon yet, but that doesn't make his scum

I said Shadoweh was town because I didn't want my poison to be wasted

I felt she was scum, which is why I poisoned her to begin with
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1572 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1555, Generic wrote:I will only vote inte outside of nacho today.
Could you do that then?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1614 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

* means some type of correction Matt

the post should have read that Desperado was scared of Matt, not you
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1615 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

*Kuribo :/
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1616 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Nacho

why are you leaning more towards Matt over Inte?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1646 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

yeah

that probably would have been better

Nacho, you know that doesn't answer my question.

I still prefer Inte over Matt
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1711 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm probably going to poison Matt
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1714 (isolation #122) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

???
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1718 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

If qwints and I don't make it through this night and we get another day-phase

Tammy
Empire
Nacho
Bert
Generic
Shoe
Matt

is the current list I'm looking at.

I'm getting paranoid Niglets on Bert mostly because of his attack on Nacho when his push on desp was a last minute one, and I find it hard to believe that he would favor a desp lynch over a Shoe lynch when Nacho is his buddy. the fact that Bert thinks that Nacho has a slight chance of bussing there is wierd

Granted, I wouldn't put to much past scumcho but even that was a little wierd for scum/scum interaction and he should be able to see that
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1727 (isolation #124) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1711, Ms Marangal wrote:I'm probably going to poison Matt
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1729 (isolation #125) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I could poison you tonight, and lynch matt tomorrow!
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1730 (isolation #126) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

would that make you happier Nacho?

BTW, I just noticed your sig, it's pertty
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1866 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1862, Nachomamma8 wrote:really because i'm pretty sure there's a quote in #YOLOville where i call you easy to manipulate
in order to pull you off redcoyote?
:lol:

that was swagtown, tbf, I thought tammy would be easy to manipulate too.

I don't recall Tammy tunneling Fonz or Zach

are we getting inte lynched yet?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1949 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mmmm...

VOTE: Matt
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1950 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Don't vote there today Bert
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1956 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

yeah

I was kinda shifty on who to poison last night, I'm not as sure as nacho is on mattscum

and Shoe has been suspicious, and less helpful than you have been

I've also considered Bert as a last minute poison
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1957 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I mean

he's making me really freaking paranoid now that he has had a scumgame where I called him obvtownbeyondtown
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1972 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

well yeah

But I had you as towntowntowntowntown all the way through the end of the game
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1973 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I even said I was dying in your towniness :(
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1999 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Bert

I don't likke the recent posts
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2003 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm not that sure on Mattscum as you are Nacho

still am not
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2004 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and interuppting this for a short PSA:

Nacho/Bert, We need to set up a time to talk about Con mafia via skype. bert said he will be free for 12 hours in 8 hours
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2011 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2005, Bert wrote:I am gonna get lynched in all my games with Mara from now on
No, I am capable of coming down from a paranoia Run!

but honestly, I do think you could be scum and you're reaction to Nacho here looks like your endgame reaction to Serra
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2013 (isolation #138) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

You aren't cleared yet Mister!
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2015 (isolation #139) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

uhm...

it disappears?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2108 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

well, sure?

though, honestly

Matt/Bert/Gen is the poison Group I was thinking of. As much as I an usually wary of Nacho, I highly doubt that he would choose one buddy over the other D1, not protect that said buddy D2, and stubbornly bus both of them. He should be as cleared as both tammy and I are.

Generic and bert are both Paranoia reads and Bert especially though, they are both probably town and it's probably not worth my time even thinking about them being scum
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2113 (isolation #141) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Matt

Him and Generic had to go at some point
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2117 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Tammy, Empire, Qwints, me, and you are all pretty much confirmed to be town so scum is in Bert/Matt/Generic

that was the pool I was thinking of poisoning, and within that pool, I thought it was most likely that scum was in Matt or Generic. Matt has more support for being scum, while generic doesn't so, if Generic is scum between the two he isn't likely to get enough support for a lynch no matter how much I want it, no matter how hard I push for it, it just isn't going to happen
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2142 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm not scum
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2144 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

And no one has brought up the fact that, I cannot be scum without qwints this game, and if we are both scum, then this game a team of four with considerable amount of power considering that I would technically give the team two kills, with only one power-role which is restricted in that, she can't even learn who else targets her targets.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2151 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2138, Generic wrote:You have just heard your TEAMMATE has poisoned YOU... And you keep pretending you are town?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2152 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

And in that same post, He assumes that I know who the scum-team is when he knows pretty well that I wouldn't know who they are if I was third party

and in regards to the SK game, someone was pressuring me so I dropped that hint that I could do something in hopes that they would leave me alone.

and, I already explained why I poisoned you when Nacho asked

and I have never poisoned a town-read, I gave Shadoweh a town-read because I needed an excuse to not push her that day

I also did not ignore anything, and no one commented on the 4 scum, one town PR thing that I brought up or the fact there is one neighborhood with three scum

And, If, for some insane reason both Matt and Generic end up town, I'm not going to poison tonight.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2156 (isolation #147) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Generic, I ran a game where both lovers were town

and that was a game you reviewed
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2159 (isolation #148) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

YOU REVIEWED IT

MY FIRST MODDED GAME ON COLO

and we stated we were confirmed town to each other D1 or 2

Pedit:Standard lover set-up is town/town
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2160 (isolation #149) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1386, Ms Marangal wrote:Image

April Wingate

town lovers with Qwints, neighbors with Empire and Shadoweh

Poisoner
In post 1387, Ms Marangal wrote:Town *confirmed lovers

which means mod messed up on my PM if he is scum
In post 1390, Ms Marangal wrote:or, the mod is lying to me

I had claimed that pre-game to both Shadoweh and Empire and the game hasn't reset or anything, which mean everything is the way it's supposed to be

Pedit: yes
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2163 (isolation #150) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Your point was that, lovers are usually town-scum or scum-scum (third party)

I've only played in one game where lovers aren't town-town, I know lovers can be town-scum BUT WE WERE CONFIRMED TOWN TO EACH OTHER

and we have stated as much
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2164 (isolation #151) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I read

and re-read

and re-read

and it says that Qwints and I are town and that we have a neighborhood with two other people
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2165 (isolation #152) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

And here's this other part I told Empire and Shadoweh that I didn't tell anyone in thread, because it was needed

we both die if I am killed at any point during today, I don't die if qwints is the one who is lynched/killed or w/e

so Bussing isn't totally outside the realm of possibility if we are both scum AND I didn't even have to proactivly defend the Qwints wagon

I could have just said we were lovers and that was it

not to mention that I CLAIMED lovers in the neighbor QT, and Empire backed that up so it isn't even like I lied when either one of us were under pressure either, no I did it pre-game which would royally fuck us both up if we were scum

it would have been against my win-con and not with it
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2166 (isolation #153) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2165, Ms Marangal wrote:we both die if I am killed at any point during today, I don't die if qwints is the one who is lynched/killed or w/e
* During the day/night phases
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2183 (isolation #154) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2173, Bert wrote:sidestepped one page of points

GENERIC DID THIS ALL OF DAY ONE, MOST OF DAY TWO

SPENT A GOOD PORTION OF D1 ONE TRYING TO BUDDY UP TO TAMMY, CALLED YOU OUT AS SCUM FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME THING TO NACHO

HE ALSO BUDDIED UP TO FREAKING NACHO, AND WHEN THAT FAILED, HE CALLED ME OUT ON IT HOPING THAT I WOULD FOOL HIM, WHEN WE ALL KNOW I FUCKING CAN'T

SAID I TRIED TO GET RID OF THE OTHER TEAM, AS A THIRD-PARTY LOVERS WITH QWINTS AS IF I KNEW WHO THEY WERE,
AND
TRIED TO MAKE ME PART OF SHADOWEH'S AND DESPERADO'S SCUMTEAM

ALSO SPENDS TODAY BUDDYING THE FUCK UP TO YOU

AND HE HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY NO SCUMHUNTING AT ALL AND YOU HAVE READ HIM AS TOWN ALL FUCKING GAME

HE'S BEEN CALLING HYPOCRISY A SCUMTELL, HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT THAT

AND YOU JUST FREAKING IGNORED THAT I HAD STATED THAT I AM NOT POISONING TONIGHT IF BOTH GENERIC AND MATT END UP TOWN

GENERIC HAS SPENT TODAY CALLING ME A MORON, EVEN THOUGH MY PLAY DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL FOR ANY SCUM-TEAM

AND THIRD PARTY IS STILL SCUM
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2184 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2181, Generic wrote:You need to get your story straight qwints.
AND SPEAKING OF KEEPING ONES STORY STRAIGHT

YOU HAVE CALLED ME SCUM WITH SHADOWEH

THEN SCUM ON MY OWN

AND THEN, WHEN I BRING UP I CAN'T BE SCUM WITHOUT QWINTS, YOU DON'T EVEN COMMENT ON THIS OTHER THAN "you wouldn't lie as scum"

WHAT IS IT, AM I SCUM WITH SHADOWEH OR AM I THIRD PARTY LOVERS WITH QWINTS

I CAN'T BE FUCKING BOTH
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2186 (isolation #156) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and third party is scum Bert, I havn't avoided answering shit
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2187 (isolation #157) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and third party is scum Bert, I havn't avoided answering shit
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2188 (isolation #158) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

YOU DON'T GET TO CALL ME MARPLE BERT.

and Tammy, I didn't mention it because Empire had advised against it when I mentioned that in our neighborhood. I didn't think it was useful to share or to keep it a secret, so I just took empires advice on that.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2198 (isolation #159) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2190, Bert wrote:do you typically overreact like this?
no, but I typically don't cry or self vote either when people pressure me so...

and as for your epiphany, idgi

Qwints was about to get wagoned and it looked like he was a really good lynch prospect. Why wouldn't I claim something that would save someone who I know is town, and narrow down the scum-pool?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2234 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2212, Bert wrote:
In post 2177, Generic wrote:Nacho,

Have you honestly just questioned why qwints would clear mara as town? Seriously?

I have seen and used numerous lovers setups which have the following setup:
One lover town
One lover mafia
Both actually third party, and win as a team separate from both their teams.

Now why would they clear each other as town? It's a mystery.
Mara, respond to this. Have you seen this setup before outlined by Generic?
WTF?

no, and this is bull-shit. It makes no sense, why would there be a town traitor?

I have never seen town with an wincon that is different from actual town, I'm pretty damn sure this would skirt the line of bastardly set-ups
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2235 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

If matt isn't getting lynched today, he's getting poisoned tonight
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2339 (isolation #162) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2152, Ms Marangal wrote:
And, If, for some insane reason both Matt and Generic end up town, I'm not going to poison tonight.
In post 2235, Ms Marangal wrote:If matt isn't getting lynched today, he's getting poisoned tonight
that is the exact content of my posts. I stated that I wouldn't poison tonight if both of Matt and Generic some how ended up town, that was under the assumption that Matt was going to be lynched that day. If he wasn't I was going to poison him

I'm going to go, and leave, and play pokemon and wait till whoever is town figures out that it really is impossible for qwints and I to be scum
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2377 (isolation #163) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2323, Bert wrote:Nacho I'm town this game, you've been really off about me lately

I'm drained from playing scum so much lately, like I need a break from this madness

are you finally believing me that qwints and mara are 3rd party aka scum?
In post 2321, Tammy wrote:Please tell me you didn't.
She did, because she first told us on Day 4 that she wouldn't poison anyone, and then later she said she would. And Tammy, you asked her why she changed her mind about poisoning someone.
And this is after 4 scum-games back to back?

and, considering that you are drained from 4 scum games, while I have been complaing/has not had energy for any of my scum games for the longest time, you still think that I have enough stamina to pull through this game as scum? especially when, recently, I just totally died at the end of the game and really didn't do anything?

I didn't poison anyone last night. said I wouldn't if Generic and Matt both ended up town.
In post 2374, Tammy wrote:Okay just thought of something. It's mara. From what I know about her, she tends to not really care that much when she's mislynched if it's giving town information. She would have to know that this is a practical plan, and it's no even her that's getting lynched, so why can't she see that it's giving us information?
Yeah, that's my name

and yeah, I don't but what information would qwints death give? I don't even think he should be considered as a lynch target today, especially when my actions throughout the day should be enough to be practically cleared as town and along with that, qwints. I don't really see the practicality of this plan, especially when we could just kill one of bert/Nacho (preferably Bert) today and still win the game. I don't see why we have to prolong any victory from happening
In post 2360, Empire wrote:!!!

An idea!

Marangal and qwints, while we wait for stuff, would you guys mind paraphrasing your flavor for us?
I'm april wingates, the youngest of the three wingate sisters who fell in love with an Orphan whom our father adopted who, coincidentally, loves me back. While May goes off doing stuff, and while June goes off doing other stuff, I have secluded myself to my room and practice necromancy and, as such, I have a mysterious aura about myself. Upon learning the death of my father, I decide to use Poison to make the killer pay for their crimes.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2383 (isolation #164) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Qwints is town

I don't lynch town

and, I'm not mentioning the fact that no one here would NK for so many nights, because no one here would do it willingly. talking about it, and using it as a defense isn't going to do shit.

If you were trying to reason with me, I would be town

if I poisoned Tammy or empire, I'm scum
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2384 (isolation #165) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Bert
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2388 (isolation #166) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2383, Ms Marangal wrote:Qwints is town

I don't lynch town
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2390 (isolation #167) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Aside from the no NK Paranoia and mulit-ball speculation, no
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2396 (isolation #168) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Free lynch as in being driven by scum? No considering you are the one pushing for his lynch and tammy is thinking about it while bert is still talking to keep like i am town while still reading me and qwints as asleep scum AND he is just sheeping like a mofo
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2398 (isolation #169) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

:-/

vote:no lynch
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2401 (isolation #170) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Phone net sucks :-/

3rd try

Bert is scum

None is getting poisoned

After its proven that I am town via no poison

I would like to resume to killing the last sum
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2404 (isolation #171) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I don't. I was restating the question before answering it
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2416 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2377, Ms Marangal wrote:necromancy
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2423 (isolation #173) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

NECROMANCY
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2425 (isolation #174) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Tammy

what did you think of my play this game?

I'm curious.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2439 (isolation #175) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

FOR NECROMANCY!!!

VOTE: Tammy
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2456 (isolation #176) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

NECROMANCY WILL PREVAAIILLLLL

Pedit: yeah, like, 5 times

you all suck

and, if there is a death aligned left, they suck the most
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2463 (isolation #177) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I was actually trying to whittle down town, and keep scum alive :(

I really diid think that Generic was scum and was really shocked to see Shadoweh flip town
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2467 (isolation #178) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I mean scum

our entire personal QT is me talking about how we are going to live and win the game with Generic scum!

yeah... we are necromancy aligned
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2480 (isolation #179) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I accidentally claimed scum in the family QT as well

what nacho?

Pedit: to be fair, D1 was all me trying to figure out who was the other scum

as well as D2

WTF Nacho?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2484 (isolation #180) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

CAN YOU EVEN NIGHT KILL!?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2488 (isolation #181) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

NOPE

that much was true
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2497 (isolation #182) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

well

empire was poisoned so...

Tammy<3

no we aren't survivors :(

holy cow, you guys never stop posting

I almost believed you Nacho
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2496 (isolation #183) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

well

empire was poisoned so...

Tammy<3

no we aren't survivors :(

holy cow, you guys never stop posting

I almost believed you Nacho
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2501 (isolation #184) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

YOU BETTER PLAY IN MY GAME NACHO

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2509 (isolation #185) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

You guys could just lynch me tomorrow
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2511 (isolation #186) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

EMPIRE YOU ARE DEAD

SAY SOME LAST WORDS OF GLORY OR SOMETHING
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2517 (isolation #187) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2513, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2510, Empire wrote:Oh and before I go I just have to say that Llamarble is unironically the best scumhunter on the site. Like holy shit his play in this game.
yeah
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2518 (isolation #188) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I am honestly surprised that I had made it this far

like, I thought we were gonna die D1, or D2 but D5?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2519 (isolation #189) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Tammy, you da best
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2522 (isolation #190) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2248, Nachomamma8 wrote:my god, mara's paranoia is LEGENDARY
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2523 (isolation #191) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

You were the best partner I had qwints :)
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2575 (isolation #192) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2568, kuribo wrote:Necro team would have been way more OP in different hands

I would not have claimed poisoner or lover, and I'd have bussed the crap out of my buddy

I realize Mara slipped in the neighbors QT and none of that was an option for her though
I didn't even want to do those things originally, and the moment I claimed poisoner, I had to make plausible town kill choices. I was planning on Bussing him after I killed my neighborhood off though I couldn't let it happen before, and with the suspicion that was piling against him I couldn't figure out what to do other than this.

and please generic, I never lie. even as mafia, and I didn't play to the "scum-con" until after we had accidentally killed off the other team, I was playing to "town-con" and was scum-hunting :P

ohmaigod, I just love that avi
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2578 (isolation #193) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I dropped that claim mid D1 after it was "torn apart"

I was scum-reading you for other reasons, mostly your AtE and the fact that you didn't answer every question I gave you

And, I took that "you'll have to guess the other six members" thing D1 as a multi-scum call out, and you would only know about that if you were scum
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”