Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1347, Empire wrote:I want to give the thread another once over with a clear head because something just doesn't feel right with this game.
Now maybe you can see where I'm coming from. Something doesn't feel right. If we set aside nacho, and I agree that something is nagging at me about it not being a bus, then we're left with inte, shoe, project matt as the most likely.

Bert feels town to me, and if nacho is town I expect him to be able to read bert. But, I'm having a big problem with thinking that he made the game this breakable, you know?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 1349, Bert wrote:Sorry, Empire and all. I was being impatient, my bad. It happens, just ask Nacho who has seen me go from heaven to hell and go after him like my life depended on it.

Just confused as to what's going on lol
You don't have to apologize for anything. I was clearly in the wrong and I shouldn't have let all my frustrations from elsewhere into the game and treated you like I did.

I'm confused as fuck too and I'm thinking about what our options are here. I didn't even contemplate the Desperado-as-SK angle which just adds a wrench into this.

Anyway, back tonight, gotta go.

(Mara, sorry for putting you on the spot but the game's been stagnating because of this and we need to talk about at least some things out in the open before we can move forward.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1348, Generic wrote:Then that opens another avenue...

You are gonna break my heart ain't ya tammy? First you make it clear you hate me in every game we participate in, now you are playing a superior scum gambit... *sob*
Absolutely not. And I don't hate you. I already said, I don't hate anyone. I never even scum read you; I only said I'd be willing to vote you because you were the most likely to be lynched and stop the nonstop argument from day one. That might have felt personal to you, but it was just completely practical for me. The argument has stopped eating the thread; I'm nowhere even close to considering that anymore.

I wish I were capable of playing a superior scum gambit. You've seen my scum game; it's not that good at all. Besides, I tend to fake very very little when I'm scum because I feel like every post I make is easily read as fake to begin with so I don't even really try. Maybe one day I could fake paranoia and frustration, but not today.

generic wrote:
How early in the chat did mara claim, how active was inte in the chat in Tammys hood... What did marble say in the chat?
Tammys hood now is similar to what I had I as I'm game where I was mafia neighbouriser. I had one player I chatted to that I manipulated for the win. In a hood like Tammys if she is scum she would have two votes to control with inte on side. But that's tin foil hat level theory and I hope it's not true cos its ballsy and next level gaming to win if true.
I think I've talked about everything that marble talked about in the neighborhood. Nacho asked me and empire asked me. Inte spoke very very little. All he said was that he was nervous that there was scum in our neighborhood, marble asked him to full claim, and he didn't. He made an ate'ish type post that marble thought was kinda townie. I don't have inte's vote to control though; I don't even know where inte stands about anything. It's unfortunate that kuribo is gone as I feel like I'd have a better handle on that slot if kuribo stayed in the game. We've been neighbors before and I have an idea for what to expect.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 68, Shadoweh wrote:Generic could you be more specific in how our incredibly overblown chensawing is fake? More specifically, could you specify which of the like five people doing this is 'off' or would you like to stick with SOMETHIN FEELS WEIRD WELP BYE EVERYONE SEE YOU TOMORROW
Empty questions with no real followup are always a problem to me.
In post 341, Shadoweh wrote:Im back! Generic is still town on this page, are people still voting him or did you have an epiphany while I was asleep?
Gonna outright state that I don't like Bert's posting, or what I'm seeing of the attacks on Generic on this page either. I know this is ~*situational*~ but most early vanilla claims come from real live vanillas who think they're worthless.
Early strong read on Generic-town is fine, using Generic-town to attack other people isn't really so fine.
In post 343, Shadoweh wrote:post #275 is the same kind of iioa noise as earlier on this page. 'timing etc scream scum' but 'personal life not sure'. You even come to the realization the argument is a waste of time, so why do you keep coming back to it if it's just letting you repeat the same thing over and over? If you don't want to vote Generic and don't want the pile-on to continue YOU SHOULDN'T BE ENCOURAGING IT BY DREDGING IT UP AGAIN.
The attack on Bert for iioa, noise is sort of lazy and pretty bad, especially since she was townreading Generic as hard as she was for AtEing.
In post 477, Shadoweh wrote:Also here's a thought about UNFAKEABLEWALLPOSTS.EXE Empire's analysis is based on examining how people acted in other games, I'm not sure if he's ever honestly tried to but if there was anything that could be faked it would be a wall that tells you a bunch of townies are acting like their town selves and a bunch of people he doesn't have meta on and that people hate are acting scummy. I honestly believe you just saw a huge wall post and went "WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE WORDS! IT MUST LOOK LIKE TOWN!" because no one ever reads them.
This is spreading paranoia for no real reason. It doesn't look like a paranoid twitch because Shadoweh doesn't actually hold any belief that Empire is scum, she just says "hey empire could probably fake this really town looking wall :o"
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote: My case is that all your suspicions are either without attaching your own reasoning towards scumminess or that you write what a person is like and add "AND THAT';S SCUMMY" beside it. Kind of like what you're doing in response to me, except you're just quoting things I'm saying and adding LOL to the end of them. Also, Nacho is not everyone. He may be Super High School Level Innocent Child this game but that doesn't mean he's right.
PS My question to Tammy is what she thinks of my case Superdog, not something about her, and she clearly didn't notice. What that has to do with anything is another mystery I look forward to you solving.
This attack is weak as hell and mostly based on playstyle. I have no idea why she would completely ignore my thoughts on Bert when I've played with him more than anyone else here, but instead wants Tammy's opinion. That seems to me like she's trying to drum up support for the lynch instead of actually sorting scum out.
In post 490, Shadoweh wrote:You probably didn't have to quote the entire thing you know. You said earlier you were giving Bert a pass because of his fishing playstyle. Does this seriously look like someone who is fishing for scumreads instead of trying to make me punch my monitor harder to you?
And now trying to reframe her Bert case towards "Bert is trying to frustrate me" is just a bunch of bullshit.
In post 910, Shadoweh wrote:##Vote: Desperado
and this is my favorite part. look at all this gorgeous desperado interactions in shadoweh's posts:
Spoiler: How to Soft Distance with your Scumbuddy:
In post 257, Shadoweh wrote:I haven't finished rereading yet, but Desperado what is your problem with me and what about anything makes it sound like I'm scum with Generic? It's neat that you brought up that quote because I have no idea where your pot shots at me are coming from. I was going to say something already when I noticed you left me out of the mystical 'townblock' (which is a concept that needs to die) but you've upgraded it to 'so why aren't you voting me' territory.
In post 341, Shadoweh wrote:Gonna read if Desperado is still a huge jerk before putting down a big girl vote.
In post 343, Shadoweh wrote:Desperado: That doesn't answer my question at all. Why did YOU think that I was scum with Generic? You don't just leave someone out of your fave town buddies then question the people who are town reading them about what's up with them unless YOU think there's something wrong with them. And none of those reasons you gave answer my question, unless you mean how you misconstrued something Tammy said, which again doesn't answer why you were pairing us to begin with.
In post 414, Shadoweh wrote:Desperado: I find townie voting blocks to be offensive in general, and frankly I'm tired of being arbitrarily cut out of them because I'm not cool enough. Did you at least formulate a read on me after those questions or are you taking T/E at their word?
In post 415, Shadoweh wrote:I'm not as sure about Desperado either but I think that's partially because of his mix-up attacking me and I've been told I shouldn't vote with my annoyance.

and all of that was posted before the vote.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1301, Bert wrote:Love
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1351, Empire wrote:I'm confused as fuck too and I'm thinking about what our options are here. I didn't even contemplate the Desperado-as-SK angle which just adds a wrench into this.
Empire, if you thinking that Shadoweh is town has anything to do with A) Mara surviving the night, or B) Desperado's fakeclaim, you're gonna get a very disapproving look. If you have any other reads then I'll :) and be happy.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

Here is my tinfoil hat theory: How many games don't have fake claims nowadays? Has anyone played a FakeGod game? Does he not give fakeclaims? So, if desperado was given April Wingate Town Self-Watcher as his fakeclaim, why was he given one that would be so easily blown apart? Could the scum team have planned that whole thing to make Mara look good? I mean, it just feels weird.

Just something isn't adding up here.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Nacho - thank you. To answer your question, I still have a mild scumread on Shadoweh as I commented on two pages ago but I am waiting a little bit to vote in order to receive an adequate explanation for the current situation because it is important.
In post 1356, Tammy wrote:Here is my tinfoil hat theory: How many games don't have fake claims nowadays? Has anyone played a FakeGod game? Does he not give fakeclaims? So, if desperado was given April Wingate Town Self-Watcher as his fakeclaim, why was he given one that would be so easily blown apart? Could the scum team have planned that whole thing to make Mara look good? I mean, it just feels weird.

Just something isn't adding up here.
I think that might be reading a little bit too far into it, but I agree that something isn't adding up and at the moment I'm still trying to decide my own theory.

PS: Marangal - you're going to have to do better than that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yeah the shadoweh is town because mara is alive line is weak. I wouldn't be afraid to leave mara alive as scum. No offense <3
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

:(

I think I am a very potent threat to scum
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I honestly don't want to do more than that, and that one word alone should answer every question everyone has
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

Lovers can be of opposing alignments.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

And I don't give a crap about your cryptic answers. I. don't. trust. your. neighborhood.

How many more times do i have to say it.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

You don't think I don't know that Tammy?

I've modded a game where that was the case (off-site) so I wouldn't be calling Qwints town unless I had the information to do so
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

Your *love* could have killed Lord Wingate for the estate you know >->

Just like Albert could be listening to May's stories to get access to the mansion or whatever to kill Lord Wingate.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1029, qwints wrote:Top secret technical analysis (TM) reveals:

Town:
Empire and Nacho

Prob Town:
Inte and Desparado

Prob scum: Generic, PurpleShoe

Fundamental Analysis begins now.
If you guys know each other are town, how come qwints didn't list you in his first reads post?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I don't know

I can't talk to him outside our neighborhood chat, but best I can come up with is the fact that, he didn't want anyone to know that we had that kind of connection considering that we will die together :/
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 617, PeaceBringer wrote:SXTLHGaiden- want to hear more from
Llamarble- no idea
TheGarantula- seems basic noob
PeaceBringer- Good Guy, Town
Empire- too much meta for me, but seems townish to me
Nachomamma8- pushing and prodding- townish
Tammy- gives me the heebies
Bert- a fisherman-town
Ms Marangal- town
Generic-probably is as claimed at this point- modkill
Desperado- eye brow raising, not quite alarming
The Purple Shoe- heebie jeebies, lurking, not engaging
Shadoweh- seems to be working for town
at least pb called you town after repeatedly being asked for his reads; i will give him this he sure did go after generic just like you did.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

so mara then "oh potent thread to scum"

What do you think of my proposal that if you're entire neighborhood is town, scum are in nacho and project matt with an outside chance of inte?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

TAMMY

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SHADOWEH

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

??????????????????????????????

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'M VOTING SHADOWEH

*gosh*
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm still not going to stop my scum read on qwints though
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I kiinnndaaa don't want to believe that Nacho is scum but, if the entire neigborhoods are clean then they might have a chance of being scum

though, I think I want shoe before I want Nacho

also

Shadow is already slated to die at the end of the day (sorry empire, I couldn't shake it)
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”