Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 14, Kthxbye wrote:Awkward (scum) RVS intro and now OMGUS? Just admit your are garlic flavored scum already....
I'm going to go out on a limb and say his rvs vote was referencing a mafia discussion thread, which makes it not awkward at all.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Peacebringer is probs town.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I can't understand anything that dx3 posted.

Dx3 - what is your read on kthnxbye? From what I understood in happy tree friends, you guys can read each other.

Are you really suggesting that you were a counterwagon to Prozac? Please tell me that's not what I read.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 53, Amrun wrote:Even though that pun was amazing, that's a poor excuse for a vote.

VOTE: jake
Why?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 57, thenewearth wrote:
In post 31, Porochaz wrote:No to self meta, just no. It will be ignored.

I didn't like the tone of your MD thread hence your impression i'm not usually a dick. That said in games I don't usually suffer fools either.
Self meta is scummy.

Not necessarily scum, but scummy.

It shall not be ignored
No it's not.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 62, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 9, Pyrotechnics wrote:Ohhhhh yeah!

<------------ applications for the town bloc go here :p

VOTE: d3x
You going to do anything about that town bloc?
Not yet.

You didn't make an application though :(

Why not?

Neither did kyubuy though...that's disappointing too.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 68, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 67, Pyrotechnics wrote:Peacebringer is probs town.
So is Amrun, I think.

dx3?

We'll see on amrun.

Don't know on dx3 yet. There's something I'm thinking about but that will wait a little bit.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 72, Amrun wrote:I can understand his posts and I won't be translating them. It's not that unreadable.

P-edit: why what?
I fail to see the scum motivation in Jakes post and vote and think its odd you jumped on that the way you did. I can totally see where he's coming from as I also find his posts difficult to read. It's difficult to read people when you can't read them.

It seems you're policy voting him for his view about a policy lynch and that's really no better than the original vote because neither is based on probable alignment but on annoyance.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 77, Amrun wrote:That post implies the opposite of annoyance, actually. I don't really care that d3x's posts are difficult to read; that has nothing to do with his alignment, and jake's post wasn't concerned with d3x's alignment. He literally said "lol margin for error," which to me is hedging scum safety. It's entirely devoid of scumhunting, which is not an exception but the rule for his posts this game.

No, it wasn't concerned with d3x's alignment, hence the reference as it being a policy lynch.

Where else do you see him doing that?

And wow amrun. Just wow. So have you not recognized that he's been doing joke puns the while game and that appears to be his posting restriction? And you're actually using the joke post as your reason for calling him hedgg scum safety. You can't believe that, you just can't. Not when you literally just said he wasn't concerned with d3x's alignment. They do not go together. Either he doesn't care about his alignment and is blatantly policy voting him, or he's hedging scum safety by saying he's scum but I could be wrong.

You can't have it both ways, sorry.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 79, trebuchet tabby wrote: I don't think townbloc applications are a good thing. Unless by application you mean behaviors and stances?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 81, d3x wrote: [quote="In post 69, Pyrotechnics]
Are you really suggesting that you were a counterwagon to Prozac? Please tell me that's not what I read.
More or less, yeah, that's what I said. I am a supporter of RVS Wagons. I think they give us good info while everyone is fooling about. I'd have the same reaction if I was the 1st RVSWagon and you threw the 2nd Vote on Prozac instead. If prozac flips Scum, I'm going to remember to look back at you with a freaking magnifying glass.
Magnify away. If there's one thing I'm confident in in mafia, it's my town game. I voted you because I hoped to get a read on either you or kthxbye out of the wagon. I remembered that in happy tree friends, kthxbye!scum started a wagon on you, and how you reacted to the wagon gave me my town read on you. You went kaboom before anything had a chance to start, but I hoped for a repeat of sorts.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 92, Kyubey wrote:
Mami has been busy lusting over Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia.
Kyubey has been too busy being cute, fluffy, and evil.
Now that that's over with, though, We don't see form 10-C "Potential townbloc applicant procedures" anywhere in your ISO, you might want to fix that.

One job! I gave syryana one job to do. And he forgets. I'll have to slap him around a bit.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 105, chkflip wrote:I'll wait for a vote count to vote. I think I'll just choose someone to sheep every day.

That voting bloc still available?
Since we don't know you, it will take a longer vetting process to see if we let you in. There are also extra forms for unknowns to fill out.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 109, Amrun wrote:Idk. Nullish. Gun to my head I say scum for trying too hard to look pro- town.
I've seen you give scum reads for pretty bad reasons, but this one is really silly.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 110, Porochaz wrote:
In post 67, Pyrotechnics wrote:Peacebringer is probs town.
No. You do not get to post like this.
Yes, I do. Deal.
pyros wrote: As an aside, because Im looking up pyros iso. Post 57, you are correct, self meta I do find scummy, but I have been wrong in the past so I prefer to ignore it rather than use it. (not that I won't depending on circumstances) but it puts another minus in the pyro collumn.

Basically pyro, Im on to you. Start posting substance. Post 8 saved you from a vote this time round but if the sum amount of your posts is going to be like the above, I am going to be a royal pain in your arse.
Have fun with that.

Basically, poro, if you were on to me, you'd see the blinking green lights shining through our posts, and then you'd submit an application for the town bloc. You'd have to wait awhile though, I remember you.
Prozac wrote: The town bloc thing I find scummy as well. Can see it coming more from scum than town.
Bzzt. Wrong.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 112, trebuchet tabby wrote:@Poro:

I don't see how trying to create a town block is scummy at all.

That's how Syr does his reads for the most part, might have to get used to it. Surprised Tammy hasn't shown up - or has she?!
It's all been me. Syry hasn't posted yet.

And yup. That's how I do my reads, especially my early reads.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 113, Porochaz wrote:
It depends on how far this "town block" goes. It worries me that its still being mentioned after RVS.
So. And I'll probably mention it all game. No reason not have have fun while playing a game. That's and there are some players that were looking forward to playing with. We hope they're town too, so we can work together. Basically it goes...HYDRAS UNITE AND CONQUER. But they need to submit their applications first so we know if we're on the same side.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 117, The Slovak Prince wrote:Tammy, when you get here. we should talk, I doubt Syry will have any kind of convo with me since he stated that he hates me :(

also, we are hated
I'm here. I want to talk to syry about kthnx. He told me at the start of the game it was someone he wanted to keep an eye on, but kthnx's "he knows this is my town game has me going hmmm". Don't know what to think yet.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 139, trebuchet tabby wrote:
Syr told me your styles are very similar. More similar than I would have imagined.
:P
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh

UNVOTE:

d3x is town. I need to stalk to syry to see where we're going to move it.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

UNVOTE:

yeah that would probably help if i actually finished the unvote
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 146, Amrun wrote:
In post 134, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 109, Amrun wrote:Idk. Nullish. Gun to my head I say scum for trying too hard to look pro- town.
I've seen you give scum reads for pretty bad reasons, but this one is really silly.
Pity I wasn't giving a scumread then. Consternating people is a favorite pastime of mine.

Also you have to be pretty fucking high to think my vote on jake had anything to do with his pun post restriction. I have no idea what tree you're barking up there but it is in the land of Nonsensia.
In post 77, Amrun wrote:That post implies the opposite of annoyance, actually. I don't really care that d3x's posts are difficult to read; that has nothing to do with his alignment, and jake's post wasn't concerned with d3x's alignment.
He literally said "lol margin for error," which to me is hedging scum safety.
It's entirely devoid of scumhunting, which is not an exception but the rule for his posts this game.
In post 52, Jake from State Farm wrote:Well I have a huge issue because I can't understand a single thing d3 is saying unless I really concentrate. The last time a person posted annoyingly I replaced out, but I'm not replacing out here so he needs to ask the mod to reduce his restriction some or I'm going to have vote him and ignore his posts (not like I could decipher them anyway)

vote: d3x

When making butter there is a little margarine for error
If this isn't you using the joke he made during his post restriction to make him seem scummy for his policy vote then maybe I should start smoking.

Your tone is weird Amrun. Just so you know.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 150, Amrun wrote:The fact that it was in a pun doesn't change what it's saying -- that "if we happen to lynch town, oh well teehee." The pun itself is clever but irrelevant. I'm pretty sure basic reading comprehension can tell you that.
His vote said that. He literally made it clear it was based on annoyance. Everything you're tacking onto it is a stretch worthy of a marathon runner.

Your superior and quasi-insulting tone is duly noted. It's remarkably similar to the way you behaved in mafia.raptured. Like the tone you're taking with me now is really similar to the one you took with me then.

And your "pity that's not a scum read" is you back tracking on a read you did give.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 128, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 77, Amrun wrote:That post implies the opposite of annoyance, actually. I don't really care that d3x's posts are difficult to read; that has nothing to do with his alignment, and jake's post wasn't concerned with d3x's alignment. He literally said "lol margin for error," which to me is hedging scum safety. It's entirely devoid of scumhunting, which is not an exception but the rule for his posts this game.

No, it wasn't concerned with d3x's alignment, hence the reference as it being a policy lynch.

Where else do you see him doing that?

And wow amrun. Just wow. So have you not recognized that he's been doing joke puns the while game and that appears to be his posting restriction? And you're actually using the joke post as your reason for calling him hedgg scum safety. You can't believe that, you just can't. Not when you literally just said he wasn't concerned with d3x's alignment. They do not go together. Either he doesn't care about his alignment and is blatantly policy voting him, or he's hedging scum safety by saying he's scum but I could be wrong.

You can't have it both ways, sorry.
Oh and amrun, in the midst of you saying I'm too high to understand your stretch, you missed that I asked you. Question. I'd like it answered. Thanks.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 155, Amrun wrote:As for that, you started it, sweetcakes. Don't say things like "you make shit votes all the time, but this one is so shit it's silly" and then complain that I imply you haven't read very carefully. I really think basic reading comprehension backs the idea that my vote had nothing to do with his vote restriction and I'll say it a thousand times. The vote itself... Perhaps not the best. I rethought my decision on it and am not there anymore. I think I may have misread some of Jake's original tone.

Regarding the latter, someone ASKED me my read of the slot point blank. I have my actual answer, null, but that's a pretty stupid answer I'd be annoyed to get if asked. "Null but gun to my head I'd say scum" is not an actual scum read by anyone's metric. That's a humongous stretch and I might find it scummy if you weren't Tammy.

P-edit: Sorry, forgot about the question because I don't really understand it. Where else do I see him doing what? Not scumhunting? That's not something you see, but something you don't see.
Hey baby cakes, I didn't say that. Basic reading comprehension skills show that what I actually said was, "I've seen you give scum reads for pretty bad reasons" which sorry darling doesn't, not nyet not a little come close to your quote. If you're going to chide someone for being high or not understanding your points, the very tiny little least you could do is pretend to read what others say.

I'm actually going to finish this later because I'm tired and I'm about to get ruder than I think I intend to be, but gods do I wish you learned how to read.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

But that wasn't what I meant. And I didn't mean it to be rude. I've had bad reasons for scum reading/ town reading people. Most people do. I wasn't implying oh you're a shit player who always votes bad; I would never imply that to anyone.

It just struck me as a really bad reason for a read, so much so that I debated whether or not you were joking or trying to get a reaction from me or something.

I've been having a really weird day myself, and really need to go to sleep.

Slovak - I only got to talk to syry for a sec tonight when I asked for his thoughts on kthnx and dx3. He agrees with me on d3x being town, but thinks kthnx is scum for the way he jumped on the policy wagon. He doesn't think what I pointed out is much of a tell though. He also has jake as lazy town for the policy lynch thing.

Okay *sleep*
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I only had a few minutes to skim as I have stuff to finish tonight and will get back to this game tomorrow.

But, Mara, what's your read on thenewearth?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Okay I know there are things I need to catch up on, but I'm trying to write a lecture for tomorrow morning and have no time. I will catch up tomorrow though.

But earlier today I reread through Happy Tree Friends, and I'm not seeing the same kthnxbye as was there. I realize one game of meta isn't really helpful, but as it's the game I played with him it's the most helpful to me. Anyway in that game, he started a wagon on d3x, then sheeped d3x onto his buddy, then daykilled d3x. But after that he was kinda sucking up to strong players in the same way he did d3x, like when he sheeped d3x he was like "sheeping d3x is good for town." Then he praised nacho/mastin for being good scumhunters so sheeped them too. I don't know he just read really fake there whereas he doesn't really here. Syry thinks he's scum based on the policy lynch jump and the fact that d3x and kthnx are friends so i think is taking d3x's read at face value. I'll try to read through some of his games later to get a better feel for his scum game, but where I'm at he just feels different.

Amrun's "d3x is so town...that's why I voted kthnxbye" reads so fake. It took me a half an hour to clean the molasses off my computer screen.

Haven't had a chance to talk to syry since the other night...debating about helping jake make maestro dance, but I'd rather do this:

VOTE: thenewearth
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh although I will say the post where kthx claims macho and then says so don't protect me felt weird timing wise. It's usually not someone's first thought that they will be nightkilled after being the main wagon day one, so it read off. This is at odds with my feeling that he just feels different from happy tree friends though.

Okay, tomorrow, work tonight.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

:? :? :? :? :?

Um...*shakes head* um *shakes head some more* um *stares at your avatar incredulously"

I NEVER SAID YOU SAID THAT. I never said you said kthnx was scum because d3x was town. I said you said d3x is so town...(notice the elipses it's a break) that's why I voted kthnxbye (referencing the reason why you voted kthnxbye). One does not inherently refer to the other.

Please learn to read. You can not chide other people for not having basic reading comprehension when you repeatedly say people say things they didn't say.

I think that post was fake. I'm referencing that post. Gods you're insufferable sometimes.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You really are and you know what I'm taking a break from work to reference some of your other bullshit. Please hold.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 285, Amrun wrote:Man, d3x is so town. That's the exact reason I originally voted kthx.

He put down an RVS vote on d3x, then said PeaceBringer was scummy and didn't vote PeaceBringer, and this went on forever. It made no sense.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Dammit...I'm referencing that post. I didn't say what you interpreted it as. I referenced the first damn line in your post.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 155, Amrun wrote:
Regarding the latter, someone ASKED me my read of the slot point blank. I have my actual answer, null, but that's a pretty stupid answer I'd be annoyed to get if asked. "Null but gun to my head I'd say scum" is not an actual scum read by anyone's metric. That's a humongous stretch and I might find it scummy if you weren't Tammy.
This is fucking bullshit Amrun. A read is a read. Giving a null read is giving a read. Saying if someone had a gun to your head you'd say scum, is giving a read. You essentially gave a leaning scum read. You don't get to back track on it now and say oh lol i didn't mean that that's a stretch.

And nice of you to try to imply that my town game is riddled with scum tells. This is such a fucking bullshit statement you are trying to discredit my reaction to your read you gave for quite literally the dumbest reason in the world. Go on, tell me how I've been in any way shape or form trying to act too pro-town. It looks to me like you didn't think you'd get called on the stupidity of the read and are trying to throw it back at me rather than just accept that you gave a read, which you did, and for a stupid reason.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 162, Amrun wrote:
I don't think you're understanding my vote on jake very well. I'm a little confused as to what you are saying it is. I never said he called d3x scummy. I said he did no scumhunting all game and then proposed a policy lynch in what I perceived to be a scummy way, pre-apologizing for a town flip.
I am understanding it. I'm understanding it perfectly well. You voted him for policy voting d3x, which you should have recognized was a policy vote because of what he said. That was bleeping obvious. But, when I asked you about it because it surprised me that anyone would take the line that jake was scum for that vote because his position was understandable, you tried to justify it by adding on to it. You could have just said you think policy lynches are scummy, but no you didn't. You stretched for a run around the world by claiming that the joke he made for his pun was him hedging scum safety. That he at the same time didn't care about d3x's alignment AND was trying to use margin of error for if he was wrong.

That makes no sense whatsoever. And the fact that you keep trying to justify it and push this avenue of you being right is scummy Amrun. Because you're saying it wasn't the reason for your vote whereas you literally stated that it was an example of him hedging scum safety. You can't have it both ways. You just can't.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I don't have any opinion on kyu...I haven't really had a chance to talk to Syry much, we've both been really busy, but I was pretty much expecting him to be able to read kyu.

Okay back to lecture writing.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 158, Amrun wrote::? Of course that wasn't a direct quote. That's what it meant, though, or at least that's how I interpreted it. "Are you high" etc is just a general thing I say, though -- sorry if it upset you. It is not a serious accusation.
Oh but I didn't take offense to "Are you high" I make similar statements myself. I was commenting on the fact that you are chiding me for that while completely misreading what I wrote. Also, just your general tone is more reminiscent of mafia.raptured where you came off superior and haughty in the way you deal with people.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 351, Amrun wrote:And for the record... Tammy, I don't believe my tone in mafia.raptured was haughty at all. There was something you misunderstood, which I took special care to PM you post game about because I didn't want the misunderstanding to continue. Here, I got a little upset at RL things and it came out with "reading comprehension" comments etc (which are super mild in my mind, but clearly more upsetting to you). I then APOLOGIZED, but y'know, whatever, go on being super rude. I have a pretty thick skin.
I wasn't being super rude or didn't mean to be originally. I referenced the first line in the post, not as an interpretation of the post but a reference to the post. It struck me as fake at a gut level. When you misinterpreted and claimed I said something I didn't and said it was fucking obvious, it struck a nerve. I apologize if I reacted poorly. That move I've been talking about for the last month happened and I started my new job this week. I've barely slept and am pretty stressed and feeling out of sorts right now. I might be a little jumpier than usual.

The meta thing about me reacting poorly to suspicion as both alignments isn't really accurate though. When I'm scum I know that people are justly suspecting me and I tend to try to be reasonable and talk people out of suspicion, that and I just care a whole lot less about my scum games. If I do overreact with someone, it's me trying to mimic what reaction I think they expect from me but I always think it comes across as fake. So, for instance in Red Wedding when Venmar had me nailed in those last days, I tried to point out why I wasn't scum, I didn't flip out on him.

Regarding the reasoning for the scum lean, as I said before when I read it I debated about it being a joke. I couldn't imagine anything that I had done that was me attempting to be pro-town. The town-bloc thing wasn't even close to that. The application procedure for a town bloc or even a town buddy to work with is something that I do from time to time. And I don't think it was awkward, I like to have fun the first few pages of a game, and I was just having fun with it. And this one was part joke, part serious. Syryana and I had discussed about how dreadful it would be if we drew scum here and people like ffery, mara and cabd drew town as Syry was pretty sure they'd be onto him immediately, but that it would be super awesome if we all drew town and could work together and dominate the game. We were both happy and relieved to draw town, and the town block thing was a product of that as well as a kind of shout out at the people we hope to work with.

I really need to finish this lecture though. So tomorrow.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

When I skimmed earlier I saw whining about how cooooonfusing it was for the hydra, so lookie how awesome I am. I put our names in our sigs.

(This consideration is not to be confused with me wanting to make sure that everyone recognizes me cuz me!)

I'm also catching up. Sorry for any incoming spam. Also, incoming is syryana's reads from tonight so stay tuned for awesomeness! (However, if nothing comes soon, I passed out. It's late I've had wine etc.)
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 157, The Slovak Prince wrote: Tqmmy, Im pretty sure kthx is town.
Why? Syry is really convinced he's scum.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 168, Amrun wrote: Do you believe there is a scum among the post restrictions?
Why are you trying to continue this line of questioning?

Or more importantly, what do you think this line of questioning will tell you about thenewearth's alignment?

(That whispering in the wind says noooooooooooottttttttttttttthing this is fake content. woo wooo woo)
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 187, Amrun wrote:Quickhammers are pretty frowned upon here. Quickhammer img on purpose will usually get you lynched the next day.
yes because this totally happened when scum!Reck quick hammered twice in Red wedding. Oh no silly me he won in lylo.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 189, Amrun wrote:I disagree. Very rarely do I see purposeful quickhammers.

You can start doing some actual scumhunting any time now.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 205, Rank wrote:
In post 202, Kthxbye wrote:why more people need to vote d3x
I've got a comfortable town read on D3X and I don't think a hail mary meta-read from an L-1 slot is enough to convince me to switch votes, but I will back you off from L-1 just so we can continue the discussion. I do so ONLY because we have so much time left before we need to make a decision. Still completely good with hanging you today.

UNVOTE:
*twitch*
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 244, Amrun wrote:If kthx flips scum, rank for buddy?

A macho VT PR claim I do not buy at all, and d3x is totally right that kthx's language assumes d3x town, which is in contrast to his reads.

Lynch this, please.
you can stop sucking up to d3x anytime now.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 284, d3x wrote:
Toon

Jake
Amrun
Poro
Tabby
Maestro
-----
Slovak
Kyubey
Rank
-----
PT
PB
-----
tne
Kthx
Scoom

these reads are not close to ours, that makes me feel sad.

But perhaps you could explain your town read on: Amrun, Porochaz, and your leaning town on Kyubey. That would be awesome.

I think the only town reads we agree with you on are Jake, Tabby and Slovak. This is disappointing.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 285, Amrun wrote:Man, d3x is so town. That's the exact reason I originally voted kthx.

He put down an RVS vote on d3x, then said PeaceBringer was scummy and didn't vote PeaceBringer, and this went on forever. It made no sense.

This is the post that reeks fake as molasses.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 306, Kthxbye wrote: Lynch me today guys, go ahead. I already lost my vote and it will prove my alignment and then y'all can finally listen to me about d3x.
this feels fake.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Okay hear ye...hear ye...members of the town block as discussed this evening are the ffery hydra and the mara hydra which syry vouches for as town with no doubt.

So, TT and SP here's what we think:

d3x is town. you guys are town (duh town block). jake is town. (I have town read on peacebringer don't know about spry)

we think that scum is in (kthnxbye, amrum, porochaz, kybuby (I have a scum read on thenewearth, he says hellifiknow.

don't know about maestro or rank but meh.

what have you guys got for us.

d3x - i hear you on kthnx and i will look into more of his games. I'm kind of unnerverd that he hasn't responded to that meta read of mine. I would expect someone who was town to respond to that, so i'm all eh. But I'll look into things later...or ffery will cuz she's a better meta diver than I am.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Mara hydra - which one of you guys have been doing most of the posting?

TT - do you have a town read on mara?

I was informed by other head that I misinterpreted him. I remembered him saying he had a strong town read on mara, but he just said he thinks she's town. I think they seem town. Are we right on them?

Also - SP why are you reading kyuby as town? Syry says that he might just be misreading them because he felt like cabd kind of handwaved him with the "town model says that syry lets his other head post until he gets interested thing." I think he expected some other type of interaction from him (I think I remember this last part; I drank a bit of wine the other night while reading mafia and talking about it.)
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 417, Porochaz wrote:That is a ridiculous no of posts in a row, some of which say essentially nothing. Please stop it.
No.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 437, trebuchet tabby wrote:
I'm liking all of the hdyras in gut feels. Tammy changed her play style which is <3.
Mina told me that my postings gotten a lot loser over the past year.

----------------

Oh I just remembered. Syry thinks that Rank is town. Agrees on the Maestro slot scum read.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

*looser, no loser.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 439, d3x wrote:
In post 405, Pyrotechnics wrote:But perhaps you could explain your town read on: Amrun, Porochaz, and your leaning town on Kyubey.
Emroon- Mustly ierly geme-a stooffff. She-a vent effter Kthx reeght evey fur legeet reeuns. Um gesh dee bork, bork! I dun't feel leeke-a it's a Boos. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Geefee my herdleene-a stunce-a oon Kthx, thees poots her es suleed Toon. Bork bork bork! Her murrureeng my thuooghts duesn't hoort zee seetooeshun, ieezeer. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Iff in zee unleekely ifent Kthx ectooelly fleeps Toon, I'll reefelooete-a. I dun't see-a thees es a reel pusseebility, thuoogh.
I do agree that they seem to be unlikely partners. But the thing is I don't think it's scummy to keep your vote on one person while calling someone else scummy as well. It might be shortsighted? But I have a tendency to even keep my vote on someone I have determined is town for various reasons. (Usually it's because they're not near a lynch and I'm deciding what to do.) And I can see him keeping his vote on you if he was just doing it for the lulz while reading other people. I've seen people do something like this before; hell I've done something like this before, so I just don't see it as scummy as you guys did.
d3x wrote: Puru- I elveys hefe-a a speceeel plece-a in my heert fur peuple-a vhu incuoorege-a zeeur oovn RFS Veguns. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He's fuooght tu keep zee deescoossiun evey frum zeeury und oontu theengs thet metter. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! He-a fuooght egeeenst zee PL und egeeenst zee MudCunff issooe-a. Ierly pressoore-a oon chk->Meestru->Ilyse-a is guud und duesn't feel leeke-a a Boos. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He-a feeghts egeeenst Setoop Spec und "OoootGooess zee Mud" gemes. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He's egeeenst L-1 fur zee seke-a ooff a Cleeem. I see-a zeese-a es ell pruToon mufes. Um gesh dee bork, bork!
He feels like he's forcing it to me. My scum read on him is largely gut and I get a sense of him trying to create this air of being in charge. However, this isn't necessarily a scum tell for Poro as I remember him in 5p lylo in team mafia more interested in asserting his authority as confirmed town rather than actually doing what was good for town. I'm not complaining too much about that game, it's largely why my team won, but still. He doesn't feel right. It feels like he's trying to mimic. Arguing against PL is easy though. It's easy to do as either alignment and could just be his natural inclination, which doesn't mean much alignment-wise.
d3x wrote: Kyoo-Hmm... I joost vent beck oofer Kyoo's pusts und thees moost'fe-a beee mustly oon goot. Um de hur de hur de hur. Zee leest ves in oorder, su zeey vere-a oone-a ooff my lest NoollToon beffure-a NoollScoom. Zeeur pusteeng effterverds feels mure-a Toon tu me-a, thuoogh. I'm cumffurteble-a veet zeeur plecement steyeeng, thuoogh it shuoold hefe-a prubebly beee streeeght Nooll et zee teeme-a.
I get better as time goes on.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 451, The Slovak Prince wrote: Explain your town-read on PB?

I have a gut read on TNE, I'm unsure why though

There are alot of earlier posts that I have trouble seeing from Kthnx scum, like him willing to lynch one of players he knows well AND one who he thinks is town. To me, it looks like he is attempting to make this game easier to read for everyone and since the only way he would be able to get him out of the game is lynching him, that is what he does.

I also really, really do not think that Kthnx would claim Macho when asked to do so. As scum, there are a whole lot more better fake-claims to give other than Macho VT with a post restriction.

Him expecting someone he knows well to see through his town game is town.

Him not fighting his lynch (sogodhelpme) is superduper town IMO

I don't see any scum-intent in any of his posts at all

my read on pb is gut.

what is your gut read on tne?

as far as kthnx and his reaction to the wagon, i think you're giving that too much weight. I've seen scum very easily act that way about their wagon.

However I do agree with you about the expecting someone who knows him well to read him as town. that looks townish to me.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I will vote either of the maestro slot and thenewearth today, but i feel best about thenewearth
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:31 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Prod dodge. Ill try to get something up tonight, busy part of the week.

Still like a thehewearth lynch, but could vote amrun.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

VOTE: thenewearth

Will vote amrun, but still feel better here.

So not having a stronger read on tne is a little troubling.

I've requested that syry post so the chicken brigade feels better about reading us. Though cabd - is there a particular reason you can't dance with me? I'm a better dancer, promise. And how can you not have a better read on us? You just, literally just, saw me as scum. You also just read me in a town game. I thought you considered yourself a good meta reader. If you're town you need to hand in your stripes.

Also ffery you've seen me as town too. I don't know what's keeping you from getting some kind of read you feel good about. I have near 40 games at this site so I'm not short on meta. I get it if you'd just feel better if syry posts, but that just reads kinda odd to me.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

*sp not having a stronger read. Autocorrect
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I'll obvtown it up for you fuckers tomorrow. I'm going the fuck to sleep.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 568, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 561, Pyrotechnics wrote:Also ffery you've seen me as town too. I don't know what's keeping you from getting some kind of read you feel good about. I have near 40 games at this site so I'm not short on meta. I get it if you'd just feel better if syry posts, but that just reads kinda odd to me.
I've played one game with you. It happens to be one of the worst games I've ever played, and I took away very little useful experiential meta from that disaster. And Syr is a player I *think* I read well. I haven't been wrong about him yet. The things that worry me are mostly two of your reads: Amrun and kyubey. If you guys are town, then I'll weigh your Amrun read pretty heavily. We'll probably stick to sorting cabd/lynx on our own
I guess what I thought was weird about it is that you read me pretty easy that game with no experiental meta at the time, and I think that my game is a bit stronger than that game where I waffled like crazy for three days and voted town until I was finally night killed.

In post 574, Kyubey wrote:
In post 561, Pyrotechnics wrote:Though cabd - is there a particular reason you can't dance with me? I'm a better dancer, promise. And how can you not have a better read on us? You just, literally just, saw me as scum. You also just read me in a town game. I thought you considered yourself a good meta reader. If you're town you need to hand in your stripes.
You fooled the ever living fuck out of me. I mean you were my number one town read up until the guilty on you.(Now I know how ffery must have felt after AMOL) Syr has yet to. Also, I have a hydra with syr so I an be inside his head more easily.
I guess I can accept this. And thank you, I guess? I think my scum game is really poor and is really easily distinguished from my town game, but lately people have been telling me that's not the case. I'm really not used to people being paranoid of me because of a decent scum game. I still think there's a big tonal difference in my approach, but you might not get that until you've played with me a few times.
kyuby wrote:
You also just read me in a town game.
Which game are you referencing here?
You read mafia.raptured.

Hopefully Syry will remember to post tonight :/
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh for Poro -

<------TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY

Sorry couldn't resist.

Also I lynch day is my birthday awe. A scum flip would be a super nice present. How about you follow me on TNE?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 516, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 512, d3x wrote:
In post 509, Kthxbye wrote:So basically you completely agree with my p461 d3x?
Nu, in thet I steell theenk zeere's un ebufe-a rundum chunce-a thet yuoo're-a Scoom und p461 is predeeceted upun yuoo beeeng Toon. Bork bork bork!
I seriously can't wait to be lynched so I can yell at you for being so blindly wrong in your tunneling...
d3x - what did you think of this response to you. Is he capable of faking this type of indignation? This feels very similar to some of the frustration I've had when someone is tunneling me when I'm town and I feel like they should know better.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Alright ferycabd. What the fuck do you want?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Yeah, I still think peacbringer leans town. I can't understand half of what he says, but that's a whole lot of emotion there.

Jake - Is peacebringer capable of faking that emotion as scum?

kyubuy - what is your read from the neighborhood.

And hypocritical statement in 5...4...3.... I wish Venmar would start posting in TSP so I could feel better about that slot :/ Mara in TSP - you're not worried about me at all?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 630, trebuchet tabby wrote:What are your thoughts on Amrun?
Scum. Anything else?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 634, trebuchet tabby wrote:Do you agree with Tammy-head about Cabd/Kuybey. If so, what is it that you're seeing that makes you think scum?
Our reads list are more or less consensus. Kyubey was put in there at my request; iirc she was liking them as town. I believe Tammy already explained this?

Cabd's nonchalant dismissal of my early game absence as "usual hydra behavior" pinged pretty hard for me. Considering he just got out of a scumgame with me where I exclusively prod-dodged, I find it hard to believe he'd just shrug off my hardcore lurkfuckishness. Pretty sure Tammy explained this too.

I had other reasons, but I've forgotten them. If I rediscover them I'll let you know.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Yep.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

This was supposed to happen but syry is being a grumpy face today so i'll figure this out on my own i suppose.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Why am I all alone on thenewearth?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Hey Slovak Prince - Is there a reason you're pretending you don't know how to read thenewearth?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 664, Amrun wrote:Yes, I voted for kthx because FOSing someone in RVS is contradictory to town's win condition and therefore I found it much more likely to come from scum. It was not meta, though seeing as how I think Jason is an aggressive player, him being that hesitant to attack you was really strange.

Giving credence to a reasoned meta argument is entirely different from just blindly trusting a couple of people only vaguely referencing ONE GAME saying "this isn't Amrun's town game," especially when others, even at least ONE of the same people, are saying it's not my scum game. It's a selective sheeping. And I would never do that as town without at least a town read on all said players.
Who. Is. Jason?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I just don't see peacebringer flipping scum here. I really don't. I just think you're annoyed...an annoying player does not make him scum.

And I swear to all the gods above and below the earth that if thenewearth flips scum and you deprived me of a birthday scum lynch I will throw fiery embers from below and above this game until you all burn into oblivion.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Amrun - Why are you avoiding making a comment on thenewearth?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 653, d3x wrote:Iff it's betveee Emroon und PB, it's nut ifee a qooesshun.

VOTE: PeaceBringer
In post 623, Pyrotechnics wrote:d3x - what did you think of this response to you. Is he capable of faking this type of indignation?
Yes, ieseely. Bork bork bork! Iff nut thruoogh hees oovn zeen by beseecelly perruteeng me-a in a recent geme-a.
Why won't you help me with thenewearth?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 638, trebuchet tabby wrote:I've kinda concluded that game wasn't a great one for scum-meta purposes. I'll refer to it , but I think it's a little shaky as a yardstick. You indicated that the interaction that led me to scumread you was basically a false positive.

Your hydra-meta is a different story.

FINE.

Did you get enough to finally read us as town?

Now, can you vote thenewearth with us so we can stop the stupid ass peacbringer mislynch? cuz that would be really awesome.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

peacebringer - I think you voted for TNE at one point but you didn't bold it.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

This Peacebringer wagon is fucking retarded.

Fery, Cabd, Mara, I'm calling in the motherfucking chips.

Vote TNE.

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Amrun.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 711, Porochaz wrote:
In post 705, Pyrotechnics wrote:This Peacebringer wagon is fucking retarded.

Fery, Cabd, Mara, I'm calling in the motherfucking chips.

Vote TNE.

Not a vote.

Further mkore is it your who has the readsoning "IM not voting PB, cause its day 1." Becaise whilst Im okay with prople disafeeing with me, it a bit of a terriblre bale out reason.
:? :? :? i never said anything like that. I think that peacrginger is a mislynch. i think that you hsould all vote TNE and give me a birthday scum lych. I'm not sure whwere you got what you said, but i hgink you missed it up with someone else.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 710, Amrun wrote:
In post 709, Pyrotechnics wrote:Amrun.
you rang?
why does it feel like i have to count to 100 to get you to join the gam?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

THE SLVOAK PRINCE PLEASE VOTE THENEWEARTH. PLEASE AND THANK UOU.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

This head just checking in to give a hell yes! Thanks for birthday scum lynch. It's been a long day so I'm not gonna comment on much.

But d3x - I found it funny that you said the lynch seemed too easy; from my end if felt like a struggle.

Amrun - I was being silly and playing games.

We still have a scum read on kyuby and the conversation between he and Tabby just destroyed the town read we had there. But Syry is working and said he'll address them later when he's done.

But kyubey - your list is bad and you should feel bad. But, I would really love to hear about me being a super busser. Also, Amrun's town too so you need to start from scratch. I also have a town read on d3x still and our heads are in disagreement over kthnx but I think town. Sorry if your static reads took you no time whatsoever to keep over night.

Tabby - here's a preview of what you'll hear from syry. Your questions suck and you can do better.

Okay, I'm going to bed. Syry can vote where he likes if he wants, but atm we'd be fine with either of kyuby or tabby actually.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 766, Kyubey wrote:
In post 763, Jake from State Farm wrote:Pyro isn't a town read? Lol whut?

When Peter Pan punches, they neverland
Not yet, no.

Anything else in my list you disagree with other than {tabby not town, pyro is town}?
So where'd you skitter off to last night? Couldn't come up with any reason for the pyro thing other than "oh I got fooled". Just to let you know that excuse doesn't fly anymore and you get to actually try to read me if you happen to be town. But what I'm seeing is scum who's avoiding actually giving reasons or contributing to the game, and I'm getting tired of scum using that as a way to avoid giving a read on me.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 768, trebuchet tabby wrote:Kyubey could you explain your Pyro read again/more?
This is a lame question that you should have picked up on before Jake did. Why are you parroting, and why is this question so flaccid?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Tabby - is there a reason you get all "oh no you didn't" with the others who voted you without reason but didn't even raise a brow to me saying we lost our town read on you and would be willing to lynch you today?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 798, Kyubey wrote:Also, the reason I'm townreading the hydra with ffery in it is because I just finished my second game with her as our hydra (1x SK mini normal, 1x groupscum mini theme) So I how scum-ffery thinks and acts pretty well, and this isn't it. Mala isn't a weak hydra partner. Fferyscum hides behind her other head whenever she is able. It was the case in xenoblade (Large theme), it was the case in Rage (mini normal) and in Mafia Xenologue (Mini theme)

It doesn't seem to be the case here.
I generally don't miss scum. As far as you skipping off that night without answering questions, you were in night in that game so that doesnt fly. That's not an answer or response to anything that's actually been posed to you either. I don't give a flying fig what your read of tabby is.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:29 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 802, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 793, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 768, trebuchet tabby wrote:Kyubey could you explain your Pyro read again/more?

This is a lame question that you should have picked up on before Jake did. Why are you parroting, and why is this question so flaccid?
I don't believe I saw Jake's post until later. I like to start lines of questioning with neutral phrasing.
In post 794, Pyrotechnics wrote:Tabby - is there a reason you get all "oh no you didn't" with the others who voted you without reason but didn't even raise a brow to me saying we lost our town read on you and would be willing to lynch you today?
Would you care to explain
why
you lost your town read?
We don't like your interaction with kyuby.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:31 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 799, Kyubey wrote:
In post 788, Amrun wrote:VOTE: kyubey

Behavior around the wagon etc.
Also I wanna know what you mean by this, amrun. Given that I had a perfect opportunity coming in after hammer to be all "my vote is symbolically on TNE guys" but instead placed it on you, alone.

You mean you had the perfect opportunity to come in and do something you know people would suspect you for and you didn't do that?

Total town tell >_>
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:14 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh also tabby there's the stuff with tne. Jake pointed some of it out, but when I get a break from work ill point out my problem with it.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:18 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Also I wanna know what you mean by this, amrun. Given that I had a perfect opportunity coming in after hammer to be all "my vote is symbolically on TNE guys" but instead placed it on you, alone.

Oh I forgot. This doesn't sound like you talking to your number one scum read.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 812, Kthxbye wrote:Pyro: Why haven't you placed your broccoli and cheese covered vote on Kyubey? I like your thoughts on Kyubey, just wondering why they aren't followed up with a chocolatey vote. Also, what do you think about Jake's confidence with his read/vote on tabby?

Tabby/Kyubey team? Could it be so easy? Either way, I think 1 of those 2 needs to hang today.
We haven't voted yet for a couple of reasons. We haven't really settled on where we want our vote as we haven't had much time to talk. Syry would like the vote on kyubey over tabby as that's his stronger scum read. I suggested what you asked jake about regarding tabby and didn't want to vote there right now anyway even if that's the case. There's something we need to do before day ends, and I don't want the day ending yet.

My other problem is that the other night we discussed a tabby/kyubey team, and I think that's too easy. Syry says lynch them both; they're both scum, but there's been something bothering me about the slovac prince since late yesterday. I have some reevaluating to do as well as I had Amrun as scum yesterday too, but that's wrong. So I feel like I'm wrong on one of tabby/kyubey and I need to figure out if I am and which one and need to talk to syry about it and where we'll put our vote.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 820, Kyubey wrote:
In post 810, Pyrotechnics wrote:

Oh I forgot. This doesn't sound like you talking to your number one scum read.
I'm trying to re-calibrate after being told I have shit reads and subsequently realizing that such is the case, so if you could stop pissing in my attempts to re-sort this game, that would be great.
I totally missed the post where you answered people's questions about your reads and then said you recognized your reads were crap and needed to re-calibrate.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 824, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 808, Pyrotechnics wrote:Oh also tabby there's the stuff with tne. Jake pointed some of it out, but when I get a break from work ill point out my problem with it.
As I said, I was worried it would be a mislynch. I posted intent to hammer, though, because I didn't really see an alternative I was happy to vote at that point. Rank hammered about an hour before I intended to IIRC.
Here's my problem:
tabbycat wrote: I have reservations about TNE because I've mislynched/tried to mislynch him on 2 of the 3 occasions where we've played. On the 3rd occasion he was scum, but I had bigger fish to fry on day 1 of the hunterxhunterx game. From earlier meta dives (circa May probably) I found that he tended to make more substantive and serious posts as scum. Being a lurksack wasn't alignment indicative back then.
You tried to frame it as a lurker lynch. Him lurking had nothing to do with my scum read on him. I was pushing for tne half the day and said that syry said hellifiknow in response to my read on him. I said that it was bothering me that tsp didn't have a clearer read. But you never once asked me about that until I point blank asked you to vote for tne at the end of the day. And then you frame it as a lurker lynch. This bothers me.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 826, Kyubey wrote:
In post 822, Kyubey wrote:so I'm guessing PB is scum reading me
Holy fucking misrep, batman!

VOTE: Kthnx
It was really obviously a misunderstanding.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 837, The Slovak Prince wrote:
In post 534, Rank wrote:
In post 525, Kthxbye wrote:So, what are the options for day kills?

Day Vig (town)
3rd party day SK
x-shot (probably 1) scum

Am I missing anything?
YOU ARE MISSING THE PART WHERE IT HAPPENED IN THREAD. IT WAS BOLDED. I POSTED A PICTURE OF MY ROLE WHEN I DID IT.

It's sort of embarrassing being a day vigilante and missing in thread, actually. Bit of a bummer. The posting requirement in't really my style either.

Seriously though, how did you not notice how that kill went down?
This really bugged me, like if no one noticed it, why would you point it out as town?
Why would you point it out as scum though? i mean i'm guessing you're assuming him for being a day sk? And in that case, how is he going to explain making it to endgame? His earlier play makes sense with vig, so I'm not seeing your point? I guess if we've got the scum team and he's still around, yeah sure, but I really don't see your point here.

Not really sure why ignoring you is a scum tell either.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 835, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 833, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 824, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 808, Pyrotechnics wrote:Oh also tabby there's the stuff with tne. Jake pointed some of it out, but when I get a break from work ill point out my problem with it.
As I said, I was worried it would be a mislynch. I posted intent to hammer, though, because I didn't really see an alternative I was happy to vote at that point. Rank hammered about an hour before I intended to IIRC.
Here's my problem:
tabbycat wrote: I have reservations about TNE because I've mislynched/tried to mislynch him on 2 of the 3 occasions where we've played. On the 3rd occasion he was scum, but I had bigger fish to fry on day 1 of the hunterxhunterx game. From earlier meta dives (circa May probably) I found that he tended to make more substantive and serious posts as scum. Being a lurksack wasn't alignment indicative back then.
You tried to frame it as a lurker lynch. Him lurking had nothing to do with my scum read on him. I was pushing for tne half the day and said that syry said hellifiknow in response to my read on him. I said that it was bothering me that tsp didn't have a clearer read. But you never once asked me about that until I point blank asked you to vote for tne at the end of the day. And then you frame it as a lurker lynch. This bothers me.
I wasn't framing your vote as a vote on a lurker. I
was
describing my own impression of his participation level both in terms of frequency and overall substance. He had 11 posts, and there were some big timeframe gaps. And ultimately I agreed with the lynch. The time I actually did hammer him, it was 3 minutes or so to nightfall, the player who had declared intent to hammer hadn't made an appearance, and he flipped doctor without coming back to roleclaim.
But see you're doing it again, you're just talking about participation. That's part of my problem, yes, but where you were inquisitive on our Amrun read, you weren't on TNE. It looks to me now that you were trying to get backup for an Amrun mislynch that you'd be able to not hold yourself accountable for. I mean I'd understand it if you were interested in more reads, but you weren't here. And you did frame it as a lurker lynch, and you still are, and it had nothing to do with that. And I don't understand how if you did meta dives on him, you were all testy. My meta read and gut on him made him a fairly certain scum read and I don't consider myself close to being a decent meta reader, but you do, so the fact that you just reduced it to participation and still are is bothering me.

Like I really don't know where you stand ffery on anyone, anywhere.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #98) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

This game needs an adrenaline injection or something.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #99) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 798, Kyubey wrote:Also, the reason I'm townreading the hydra with ffery in it is because I just finished my second game with her as our hydra (1x SK mini normal, 1x groupscum mini theme) So I how scum-ffery thinks and acts pretty well, and this isn't it. Mala isn't a weak hydra partner. Fferyscum hides behind her other head whenever she is able. It was the case in xenoblade (Large theme), it was the case in Rage (mini normal) and in Mafia Xenologue (Mini theme)

It doesn't seem to be the case here.
what about the actual play of that hydra makes you read town.

Also, how's that recalibration coming along?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #100) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

AMRUN YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS GAME!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:10 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

So there's this game called mafia. Sounds fun. If anyone is interested in playing shoot me a pm.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 864, Kthxbye wrote:I'm waiting on more Tabby votes. So far I'm unimpressed with her reaction to her wagon.

I could swing back to Kyubey easily as I still don't feel comfy with that slot. I don't like how quiet he is with pressure off him and on Tabby.

I also don't like that after we lynched nutmeg scum D1, PB was called prob-town because of being the 'counter wagon' and is now super inactive...which is completely opposite of his activity yesterday.

d3x gets a pass for a few more days. He'll be more active in a few. Also, he's prob town since I didn't die last night and probably wasn't targeted. Only way I was targeted and not killed would be a successful RB.
Our thoughts are pretty much here too. Though we also don't like the slovak prince much either.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 858, The Slovak Prince wrote:
In post 848, Rank wrote:
In post 838, The Slovak Prince wrote:Plus, he's totally been ignoring me
I'll pay you more attention after we hang your scumbuddy, I promise.

CAPS
or you could have done it every moment I tried to call you out on stuff

BUT NO, YOU IGNORE ME

and as for the no kill last night? I figured it was mostly due to the fact that scum used up their kill, I mean comeon

and no, it wasn't obvious and it wouldn't have been guaranteed that scum had caught it too. I didn't really catch that day-vig andandand the way you pointed it out being missed was a very, very easy way to try and get town-cred or something

and do you really think I'm scum?

because if so, I would expect you to push me the exact same way you did in that newbie game. I'm missing that righteous justice feeling from you

Oh by the way, which one of you is posting this theory?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh crap didn't realize day might end. I don't have time for anything cuz on phone but I'd love to play a game with Slovak prince.

Don't really get their logic on rank
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I don't believe the claim. I need to talk to Syryana about something first though as something doesn't seem right.

AMRUN GET YOUR TOWN BUTT IN HERE AND DO SOMETHING!!!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

So, kyuby - how's your recalibration coming along or did you just forget about this game? What do you think of tabby's claim?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

And the scum were forced to do it in such a way that it was obvious who a member of the scum team was just because quads wanted to see if we would go round and round in circles and drive ourselves insane and consider scum town for it.

Or there could be like 10 other reasons for the missing nightkill.

If we've found the amount of mafia we think we're supposed to catch and the game is still going on, then sure look at Rank. Or if you want to make a case that he gave scum a dayvig, sure go for that. But that day kill nullifying the night kill in the manner that it was done? Not entertaining that. Sorry.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Will kyubey will be prodded and post soon?

Will rank post something?

Will amrun get caught up today?

Will tsp post something not rank related?

Will ktnxbye make it one day without losing his vote?

I don't know, but tune keeping tuning in!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 934, Porochaz wrote:
Will you start playing like you did in day 1 or keep going with this active lurking style posting, whilst not voting, ie. being pretty useless?

A bit wordy but you get the idea.
:/ except for day one you kept getting after me for my posting too. So should I be the useless day one poster or the useless day two poster; I'm not sure what form of useless I should be.

And no, it's not active lurking, I'm quite interested in seeing what the people I'm interested in hearing from say. It's just that they aren't posting. So, sarcastic frustration is what you'll get until people start posting something.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Part of that is fair. And for the record, I hate quote stripes, and I often post from my phone/ipad where multi-quoting is impossible, and I just react to whatever I react to while catching up.

Today there hasn't been a whole lot of in thread things, partly because the people we're interested in hearing from aren't posting much and partly because we had to do some reevaluating after yesterday.

We don't believe Trebuchet Tabby's claim. (the only slight pause I have is their argument that it makes sense for their role to exist with a dayvig) but it doesn't mean that it's town regardless.

We're fine with that lynch, and we're not voting there partly because it would end the day and we need that not to happen just yet, and partly because up until today Syry wanted to lynch kyubey more than TT. However, Syry came to the possible conclusion that kyubey might actually be town because they know that we suspect them and they've kind of gone mia. Cabd usually cares about his scum games more than that. But we really need them to post so we can talk to them and solidify that.

Our next big question mark is TSP. If syry's growing feeling that kybey is town, then we're feeling even worse about tsp.

If none of these are scum, then we don't really know, but we want these to be sorted out first and they're not really posting. Well tabby is, but I don't really have a whole lot to say there.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 940, The Slovak Prince wrote:our other two scumspects are Rank and Amrun
yeah no...Poro is a leaning town read as is Rank, and Amrun is town.

You need to do better.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 943, The Slovak Prince wrote:meant to say porochaz and Amrun

gut feels that Tabby is town, I don't find their claim to be to unbelievable specially considering what I know Mala to be like

no, I don't want to

I'm still holding out hope that Venmar will find some slimmer of time for me
What do you know mala to be like?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 944, Cabd wrote:Hey Tammy. You're half right. Disinterested in this game in general for some reason.

Date tomorrow afternoon? Being your guy half and ill try to bring my girl half.

I'd prefer no hammers until then.
It's a date. Well I have a faculty meeting in the afternoon but hopefully it won't interfere >->
In post 945, trebuchet tabby wrote: In the raptured game Syr eventually posted a case for my being scum. He was wrong, but at least he made a cogent case. I know he's v/la but I am kinda pissed that there's really nothing at all from him to even say lolno to.
I don't feel like you're pissed. We don't like your interaction with kyuby, we don't think it sounds like you trying to sort them out, and we don't like your claim.

Why should we be feeling lolno about you as a scum read?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

but why couldn't that claim be a scum claim? It makes perfect sense for scum or town as a role?

Why hasn't venny been posting?

Who are you two suspects beyond amrun and rank?

well besides poro too. Why didn't venny like them?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 953, trebuchet tabby wrote:
Not you. Me feeling lolno.
I don't follow.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Rank - I know you said you couldn't make another dayvig today, but can you at any point during this game?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

...I think I've been stood up :(
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #118) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 960, Rank wrote:
In post 956, Pyrotechnics wrote:Rank - I know you said you couldn't make another dayvig today, but can you at any point during this game?
Not sure it benefits us to go into too much detail about how my role works. I can if we decide it will help, but I'm not convinced of that at this point.

CAPS
If it was me who asked this question, then wow that medicine I took last night affected me hardcore.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 955, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 954, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 953, trebuchet tabby wrote:
Not you. Me feeling lolno.
I don't follow.
I guess not.

Syr has reasons to think I'm scum. Again. The reasons may be different from the last time he misread me as scum, but it's probably going to come down once again to mistaking a bad town game for a scum game.

It's difficult to even muster a desire to fight this because my role has negative utility, and I dread getting close to endgame under suspicion.
If you're referring to mafia.raptured though, I was reading you as pretty solid town. So my only real experience with you is what you consider as your bad town game.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Hey! I would like to point out that even though my play in general sucked that game. All of my townreads were in fact town, and scum were in my dunno about these guys reads!

But my point was in general that you're saying oh syryana has read me as scum before when I was just having a bad town game isn't as strong because this head had a town read on you then. AND yesterday he thought you were town, but changed that based on your play today.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #121) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh let's see!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #122) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 976, Kyubey wrote:Aaaaand now I'm here. HI tammy. Did you bring syr?
Hello, baby boy. Wassup?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #123) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Indeed we do have the floor. ISO analysis on TT?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #124) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Which do you feel like doing?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #125) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 984, d3x wrote:I joost feel reelly deescunnected tu zee geme-a et thees pueent. Um de hur de hur de hur. Beeeng seeck duesn't help, boot zee fest mejureety ooff ceses beeeng booeelt ere-a meta dreefee. Eseede-a frum peuple-a I'm sooper femeelier veet, I dun't reelly du a vhule-a lut ooff meta deefing.

Zeere's elsu zee 'resoolt' frum Jeke-a. I feend thees cumpelleeng inuoogh tu steke-a Tudey's Lynch oon it, ispeceeelly becoose-a ve-a hed a Scoom fleep D1.

I joost feel reelly deescunnected tu zee geme-a et thees pueent. Um de hur de hur de hur. Beeeng seeck duesn't help, boot zee fest mejureety ooff ceses beeeng booeelt ere-a meta dreefee. Eseede-a frum peuple-a I'm sooper femeelier veet, I dun't reelly du a vhule-a lut ooff meta deefing. Zeere's elsu zee 'resoolt' frum Jeke-a. I feend thees cumpelleeng inuoogh tu steke-a Tudey's Lynch oon it, ispeceeelly becoose-a ve-a hed a Scoom fleep D1.
Wait til I sort Cabd. Then I'll connect your ass. You may not like the process, however.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I can't really speak to that.

Do the long version. I want to see if you see what I see.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

kyubey you said that before, but mala has barely posted here at all. If ffery wasn't posting then that hydra would probably have like 10 posts.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 990, trebuchet tabby wrote:My ears are burning.

If ever there were a thread for demolishing food tells this would be the thread.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #129) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

:shrug:

So what you're saying is that cabd is wrong nd you've both been doing a lot of posting, ie ffery's not leading the hydrA?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #130) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You're actually taking offense to that? It's obviously not a technical number or anything. K
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #131) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

The point that cabd was making was that ffery likes to hide behind her heads in a scum hydra.

The point that I'm making is that you, mala, are not posting enough in your hydra for that tell to be effective.

The number does not matter.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #132) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

...kyubey you let me down :(
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #133) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Okay. I hope things get better for you. :)
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #134) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

It's very frustrating, yes, but amrun is town.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #135) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Initial concern about who and town bloc building?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #136) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Jake - I get being frustrated. I really do, but amruns not the only lurker right now. And I can't really explain it now, but amrun could post nothing but "I like cheese" for the rest of the game, and she'd still be town.

It looks like games with kyubey will have to wait until tomorrow. Maybe then he'll come out and stop running away.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #137) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1018, Pyrotechnics wrote: And I can't really explain it now, but amrun could post nothing but "I like cheese" for the rest of the game, and she'd still be town.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #138) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1022, Porochaz wrote:I am loathed to make this day last longer than it has to, but can anyone including Jake himself tell me whether he has fakeclaimed as town before?
I've never played with him before so don't know. I don't think he sounds like he's faking though, all of his posts today are consistent with his claim and belief. He just sounds frustrated with amrun.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

So, kyubey, playground times tomorrow then.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #140) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Meh. Tabby's sorry does look like scum. If she was town, why not say good luck town?

I'm starting to see where Syry is second-guessing his earlier kyubey scum read though from what I understand he's better as scum so hopefully Jake will be able to confirm them.

I'm still interested in The Slovak Prince as I feel like they say a lot sometimes, but most of their thoughts feel obscured and I'd like to discover what they actually think.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #141) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:18 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1051, The Purple Plague wrote:i wanted to lead a lynch, take glory or some shit
i wanted the plague to go on a fucking rampage
but instead we just get a bullshit easy win
Did you see my beautiful lynch?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #142) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:21 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1059, The Purple Plague wrote:
In post 1052, Jake from State Farm wrote:this appears to be true, and it also means that there is no guarantee I stopped the kill last night either.
no, there could have been a doc protect of some sort but if the doctor protected someone then they will make me said
but I don't think that there would be two anti-roleblockers on a three man scumteam unless quadz just wanted to fuck you over for shits and giggles

Why would it make you sad if the doctor protected someone.

Also, the roleblock might not be the reason for the missing kill.

Please don't quicklynch.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #143) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1053, Amrun wrote:the people whose alignemnts I am most sure of today are:

Porochaz
Why?

And if you could unvote Cabd whilst we chat awhile that'd be dandy.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #144) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1053, Amrun wrote:'the people whose alignemnts I am most sure of today are:

Porochaz
Jake
Tammy
Rank

In that order.
Purple plague is also town.

I didn't have much time to talk to syry earlier, but here's what we had.

Rank is pretty much confirmed town due to ffery being bp.

Amrun and purple plague are town.

Jake is ridiculously town by role and play

Going to take amruns word for poor being town (syry had him in the scum pool, but I think he's townish and gonna take that)

That leaves peacebringer, kyubey, kthx and d3x.

Syry is leaning town on kyubey, it would be nice if nacho would weigh in with something other than lolrbmustbescum. There are a hand ful of reasons for why there is a missing kill, and one we think is really really plausible.

Peacebringer was a counterwagon day one and unless someone wants to make a bussing charge I lean town on him, but this isn't sure strong because omg did he dip out day two.

That leaves kthnx hpwho keeps losing his vote but I lean town on and d3x who really has been a nonentity.

I should probably get some sleep right now.

Amrun what did you have to say?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #145) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

What would your read on them be without the rb?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #146) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

But are ou reading him as scum because of the roleblock? Or because of your read?

I thought I made it clear amrun was town?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #147) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1092, The Purple Plague wrote:
In post 1082, Kyubey wrote:a clear from last night (assuming it's not one of amrun's town list) and "follow the cop and roleblocker" we can autowin this once we lynch me.
doctor should just keep protecting roleblocker

Might not be a doctor though.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #148) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

So could be the rb blocked the kill
Could be they no killed
Could be a doc
Could be a hider
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #149) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1085, Kyubey wrote:
In post 1084, Pyrotechnics wrote:Syry is leaning town on kyubey, it would be nice if nacho would weigh in with something other than lolrbmustbescum. There are a hand ful of reasons for why there is a missing kill, and one we think is really really plausible.
I appreciate the reasoning, tammy, but I really don't want myself in lylo lest scum leave me alive for the winning mislynch. SO please, if by some crazy notion we decide NOT to lynch me today, lynch me in the day prior to LYLO at the absolute latest.
Well unless you start doing some really amazing town stuff, sure. But what I'm looking at right now, we have the potential to have a perfect town win, with almost no town loss, and I'd like to shoot for that.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #150) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1095, The Purple Plague wrote: hider better fucking claim
HI!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #151) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1099, Kyubey wrote:
In post 0, Alton Brown wrote:
d3x

Porochaz
Purple Plague (Ms Marangal + Nachomamma8)

Kyubey (Cabd + Lynx_Shine)
Kthxbye
Rank

Pyrotechnics (Tammy + Syryana)

Amrun

PeaceBringer

Jake from State Farm

Blue is only possible scum remaining, right?
That looks about right, yeah.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #152) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1101, The Purple Plague wrote:what is amrun's claim?
Amrun hasn't claimed.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #153) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I was telling syry I thought it was a mason claim, but I just went back and looked and she rvs vote him, so that was probably silly.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #154) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Agreed. Likely in d3x/kthx. Your brief thoughts of those two?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1113, The Purple Plague wrote:kthx isn't scum, d3x could be scum although mara thinks he's town
POE. Scum is in {Kthx, d3x, Poro, Kyubey, PB}. I'm willing to eliminate Poro cause Amrun, Kyubey because me, and PB cause interactions/play. You think otherwise?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Also, explain your town-kthx read.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #157) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

No.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #158) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

We hid behind Amrun and you.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #159) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Personally I'd lynch d3x over Kyubey at this point.

Nacho, why are you so sure kthx is town? And poro?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #160) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Maybe there's a doc, but who else would have got shot night one? We led that scum lynch. There being a missing kill night one could have easily been us.

Like I said, a handful of reasons for a missing kill last night
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #161) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I'd prefer to hide behind kthx and have Jake block d3x. Otherwise, good plan.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

1) The mafia cannot roleblock us. We are immune to all night actions minus kills.
2) Tammy is not the only person in this hydra.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

It's k. I'm tired, it makes me grumpy.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

VOTE: d3x

Cabd, Nacho, Amrun, Rank, with me.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Are you scum?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Isn't being conf-town awesome, Nacho?

Also as of this moment we're gonna hide behind kthonx.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #167) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Fuck prods. Let's QL his scum ass.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #168) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Also your tigers are pwetty.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #169) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1168, The Purple Plague wrote:though, I'm not fond of the quicklynch
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #170) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:11 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1170, The Purple Plague wrote:Can you get your girl half on?
Girl half was sleeping! I'll be back after work, but I'm not fond of quicklynching either.

-----------

Amrun - well we did have an innocent on you! And I was trying to soft claim cop so that we'd draw the nightkill. Might have worked who knows.

Okay then poro is clear then scum in [kthnx, d3x, kyubey, peacebringer]
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #171) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

UNVOTE:

Not okay with quicklynch activation.

The same thought occurred to me while out today concerning Poro as kthnxbye mentioned.

Have some stuff to do...real thoughts in a little bit.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #172) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1204, Jake from State Farm wrote:not sure why we are voting d3, the only 2 people I am interested in today are kyubey or purple.

A butcher was trying so hard to be funny, but he just wasn't making the cut.
We hid behind purple last night and lived; they're clear.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #173) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1213, d3x wrote:I'm zee Svedeesh Cheff, un Oodd Neeght Duc.

N1 I prutected Jeke-a.
Question 1: Why protect Jake N1?
Question 2:
In post 1213, d3x wrote:I feend thees oodd thet zee respunse-a is zee Scoom NKed fur feer ooff beeeng oobserfed und nut tu freme-a yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Thet'd be-a my 1st thuooght in yuoor puseeshun.
The fuck does this mean?

Question 3: (this is general to errbody)
In post 1198, Kthxbye wrote:d3x-------------------Post Restricted Odd Night Doc
Porochaz-------------- (VT probs)
Purple Plague---------Hated
Kyubey----------------Neighbor with PB
Kthxbye---------------Post Restricted Macho VT
Rank------------------Post Restricted 1 shot Day Vig------------Shot town D1
Pyrotechnics----------Hider-------------------------------------N1 hid behind Amrun, N2 hid behind The Purple Plague
Amrun----------------Tracker-----------------------------------N1 tracked Kyubey (no result), N2 tracked Poro (no result)
PeaceBringer----------Neighbor with Kyubey
Jake from State Farm--Post Restricted 2-shot Role Blocker---------N1 blocked TT, N2 blocked Kyubey

Flour
Does anyone see the odd man out here? I dooooooo
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #174) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I'm about to crash. Kittens are draining, but I wanted to say I read this and okay.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #175) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:58 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Getting ready for work so real quick.

Not complaining about that nk at all. If they want to take out a suspect for us that's awesome. We were a two shot hider. I thought about coming clean when everyone else did about being two-shot but things were busy and I wasn't able to talk to syry about it to figure out if we should just keep quiet or not. Glad we did actually.

Oh I ran this by syry but he didn't respond. At least I think I did, maybe I dreamed it? Anyway, if kthnx is macho then d3x is probably a doctor. Macho means yo can't be protected right? What's the purpose of having someone who can't be protected if there is no one that has that role. I guess it could be a red herring? Idk, not really great at balance, so feel free to tell me I'm dumb.

More later.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #176) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

although there's nothing that say that someone couldn't be a scum macho.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #177) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

although that protecting jake still bugs me. What doctor sees someone drive through a scum lynch the way we did, and decides to heal...someone else?

okay really going to work now more later.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #178) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:24 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

idk maybe jake was the nightkill and he did save him, but it just seems odd. Does it seem odd to anyone else or am I just nuts?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #179) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1251, Amrun wrote:why the fuck would they kill peacebringer?
The plan was for us to hide behind peacebringer. They probably thought they were getting two for one. I thought they'd realize we were just two-shot also, but guess they didn't.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #180) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1256, Jake from State Farm wrote:If you think macho fits with doc, how does a bp make sense with no vig?

Personally I'm skeptical with the hider/ commuter claims. No way both are legit.

This cool movie cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 just came out and the funniest pun is the shrimpanzee.
I'm the one who was talking about them working together, not plague.

That was my first thought when I saw poro claim commuter. Could be scum commuter I guess. Don't know how I feel about that though.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #181) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1258, Jake from State Farm wrote:damn forgot we had a busdriver, but he was also asthetic which means a bus driver would not have been able to use his ability on them.

rank is town.

That leaves scum in the group of Pyro/you/poorchaz/kthx but poorchaz is essentially cleared unless scum NK'd and kthx is probably off the table also

tacodile supreme
This is beyond stupid.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #182) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I still want someone to talk to me about d3x's doc choices. Jake night two, okay fine. Jake night one. I'm having a big old problem swallowing that one.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #183) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

WAIT A SECOND.

WAIT A SECOND.

WAIT A SECOND.

D3X claims to have healed Jake yesterday but was okay going through with the kyubey lynch which was partially based on there not being a night kill AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #184) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I realize that it's only Jake questioning this right now, but town have a stupendous way of shooting themselves in the foot and doing ridiculous things when a town win is within their reach. And I get looking at all the avenues I do, but there is no way we are anything but a hider. From our play alone it should be obvious, but here's all of the things I left and the shifts in our reads due to our role.
In post 632, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 630, trebuchet tabby wrote:What are your thoughts on Amrun?
Scum. Anything else?
Day one. Scum read on Amrun? Check.
In post 715, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 710, Amrun wrote:
In post 709, Pyrotechnics wrote:Amrun.
you rang?
why does it feel like i have to count to 100 to get you to join the gam?
Crumb that I was hiding behind Amrun. Counting to 100 = hide and seek.
In post 776, Pyrotechnics wrote:This head just checking in to give a hell yes! Thanks for birthday scum lynch. It's been a long day so I'm not gonna comment on much.

But d3x - I found it funny that you said the lynch seemed too easy; from my end if felt like a struggle.

Amrun - I was being silly and playing games.

We still have a scum read on kyuby and the conversation between he and Tabby just destroyed the town read we had there. But Syry is working and said he'll address them later when he's done.

But kyubey - your list is bad and you should feel bad. But, I would really love to hear about me being a super busser.
Also, Amrun's town too so you need to start from scratch.
I also have a town read on d3x still and our heads are in disagreement over kthnx but I think town. Sorry if your static reads took you no time whatsoever to keep over night.

Tabby - here's a preview of what you'll hear from syry. Your questions suck and you can do better.

Okay, I'm going to bed. Syry can vote where he likes if he wants, but atm we'd be fine with either of kyuby or tabby actually.
Day two? We're not dead. Amrun's confirmed town. I told her the day before I was playing games. Hide and Seek.
In post 830, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 812, Kthxbye wrote:Pyro: Why haven't you placed your broccoli and cheese covered vote on Kyubey? I like your thoughts on Kyubey, just wondering why they aren't followed up with a chocolatey vote. Also, what do you think about Jake's confidence with his read/vote on tabby?

Tabby/Kyubey team? Could it be so easy? Either way, I think 1 of those 2 needs to hang today.
We haven't voted yet for a couple of reasons. We haven't really settled on where we want our vote as we haven't had much time to talk. Syry would like the vote on kyubey over tabby as that's his stronger scum read. I suggested what you asked jake about regarding tabby and didn't want to vote there right now anyway even if that's the case.
There's something we need to do before day ends, and I don't want the day ending yet.

My other problem is that the other night we discussed a tabby/kyubey team, and I think that's too easy. Syry says lynch them both; they're both scum, but there's been something bothering me about the slovac prince since late yesterday. I have some reevaluating to do as well as I had Amrun as scum yesterday too, but that's wrong. So I feel like I'm wrong on one of tabby/kyubey and I need to figure out if I am and which one and need to talk to syry about it and where we'll put our vote.
That something we needed to do before day ended? Figure out who we were going to hide behind so that we could crumb it in case we died.
In post 938, Pyrotechnics wrote:Part of that is fair. And for the record, I hate quote stripes, and I often post from my phone/ipad where multi-quoting is impossible, and I just react to whatever I react to while catching up.

Today there hasn't been a whole lot of in thread things, partly because the people we're interested in hearing from aren't posting much and partly because we had to do some reevaluating after yesterday.

We don't believe Trebuchet Tabby's claim.
(the only slight pause I have is their argument that it makes sense for their role to exist with a dayvig) but it doesn't mean that it's town regardless.

We're fine with that lynch, and we're not voting there partly because it would end the day and we need that not to happen just yet,
and partly because up until today Syry wanted to lynch kyubey more than TT. However, Syry came to the possible conclusion that kyubey might actually be town because they know that we suspect them and they've kind of gone mia. Cabd usually cares about his scum games more than that. But we really need them to post so we can talk to them and solidify that.

Our next big question mark is TSP. If syry's growing feeling that kybey is town, then we're feeling even worse about tsp.

If none of these are scum, then we don't really know, but we want these to be sorted out first and they're not really posting. Well tabby is, but I don't really have a whole lot to say there.
We didn't believe Tabby's claim because we didn't believe town had a hider and a bulletproof

We still hadn't decided who we were hiding behind so we needed the day to not end yet.
In post 1018, Pyrotechnics wrote:Jake - I get being frustrated. I really do, but amruns not the only lurker right now. And I can't really explain it now, but amrun could post nothing but "I like cheese" for the rest of the game, and she'd still be town.

It looks like games with kyubey will have to wait until tomorrow. Maybe then he'll come out and stop running away.
Me telling Jake that Amrun was town to us, but couldn't explain why.

This is when we thought the day was about to end, that crumb was us hiding behind kyubey. I used the same playing games crumb that I used with Amrun.
In post 1043, Pyrotechnics wrote:Meh. Tabby's sorry does look like scum. If she was town, why not say good luck town?

I'm starting to see where Syry is second-guessing his earlier kyubey scum read though from what I understand he's better as scum so hopefully Jake will be able to confirm them.

I'm still interested in The Slovak Prince as I feel like they say a lot sometimes, but most of their thoughts feel obscured and I'd like to discover what they actually think.
And then Jake says he's going to block kyubey if TT flips scum. I was going to leave it at kyubey in case TT flipped town, but if TT did flip scum and Jake got killed kyubey would be confirmed town and we would have wasted a hide, so I switched it to our next scum read. I didn't use the playing games crumb there because I thought it might be obvious, so I just used language that would be obvious we hid behind them if we died.
In post 1084, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 1053, Amrun wrote:'the people whose alignemnts I am most sure of today are:

Porochaz
Jake
Tammy
Rank

In that order.
Purple plague is also town.

I didn't have much time to talk to syry earlier, but here's what we had.

Rank is pretty much confirmed town due to ffery being bp.

Amrun and purple plague are town.

Jake is ridiculously town by role and play

Going to take amruns word for poor being town (syry had him in the scum pool, but I think he's townish and gonna take that)

That leaves peacebringer, kyubey, kthx and d3x.

Syry is leaning town on kyubey, it would be nice if nacho would weigh in with something other than lolrbmustbescum. There are a hand ful of reasons for why there is a missing kill, and one we think is really really plausible.

Peacebringer was a counterwagon day one and unless someone wants to make a bussing charge I lean town on him, but this isn't sure strong because omg did he dip out day two.

That leaves kthnx hpwho keeps losing his vote but I lean town on and d3x who really has been a nonentity.

I should probably get some sleep right now.

Amrun what did you have to say?
Day three we're still not dead. Amrun and Purple Plague are confirmed town.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #185) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I have no problems with a TT lynch. I buy Jake's claim over theirs and see more merit to a blocked night kill than a safed nk argument.

I feel that with the missing kill last night, TT would have crumbed being the target. As Jake let out in his crumb post.

I THINK.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #186) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1094, Pyrotechnics wrote:So could be the rb blocked the kill
Could be they no killed
Could be a doc
Could be a hider
So, this is me responding to the ordeal of kyubey has to be scum because he was blocked so must be scum.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #187) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1213, d3x wrote:I'm zee Svedeesh Cheff, un Oodd Neeght Duc.

N1 I prutected Jeke-a.

I'm nut Cleeeming vhu I'm Prutecteeng Tuneeght. Um de hur de hur de hur.
In post 1196, Kyubey wrote:That doesn't work because scum could have nokilled fearing a watch or track for the long game.
I feend thees oodd thet zee respunse-a is zee Scoom NKed fur feer ooff beeeng oobserfed und nut tu freme-a yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Thet'd be-a my 1st thuooght in yuoor puseeshun.

VOTE: Kyu
This is d3x's response. Like seriously? He's supposedly a 2-shot doc here who protected the claimed roleblocker and he doesn't actually out that he might be the reason for a blocked night kill? No, he adds to the mislynch.

D3X YOU GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #188) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

JUST SO YOU KNOW MY KITTEN THINKS THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT THE PURPLE PLAGUE.

thought everyone should know.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #189) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

For those of you more well-versed in ffery and mala's scum game, can you tell me how they are with respect to partners?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #190) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 859, trebuchet tabby wrote:
It shouldn't be too hard to discern where my thoughts were on day 1. Today I still think Jake is town. I still think you are town. I am leaning town on kyubey, but it's usually later in the game when he really starts to worry me. However, Cabd didn't seem to get really stuck into the game, and that could have had something to do with the intensity of another game we were both playing that finally ended this week.

Peacebringer I'm leaning town.

Porochaz I don't feel like I really have a handle on. When I can get with mala, we'll discuss.

I don't get TSP's vote on Rank at all, which worries me. I was town reading her yesterday.

Of the votes we've picked up Kthx's looks the most opportunistic. d3x's vote looked perfunctory.

Maybe it's just me but I'm finding d3x even more difficult to understand than he was earlier.

p-edit That at least explains TSP's line of thought.
Their day two reads.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #191) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 921, trebuchet tabby wrote:o
My reads are currently:

Tammy/Syr - town.
Jake - misguided town.
Dex - town.
Kkthx - possible scum.
Rank - possible scum.
TSP - possible town.
PB - town

Amrun needs to post more.
Poro - unknown
Kycu - I'm letting Fery sort out. I'm not confident in my abilities to read C and his other head is barely posting.
The other head's day two reads.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #192) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Tne doesn't give many reads, but thinks kthnx, d3x and jake are town.

I think he thinks kthnx is town anyway. He did weird French in response to d3x's question about kthnx in which I think he said kthnx was all over the place and he would help town get rid of him. But I really don't know if that was what he said.

He clarifies and says that he doesn't think scum is in the post restricted, but then he says something like that's why he's not outing d3x or jake, is missing kthnx there.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #193) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Kthnxbye - how often do you let d3x live when you're scum?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #194) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 537, Kthxbye wrote:I though "fuck: Elyse" was you being naughty with a vote. (see p522). That said, given that Elyse was town and on the road to a mis-lynch, this pretty much makes you conf town imo.

So, I'd say 1 maybe 2 votes on Elyse are scum and if I'm not to be the lynch today, we look there first.

Elyse (4) - Jake from State Farm, The Slovak Prince, PeaceBringer, trebuchet tabby
In post 515, Elyse wrote:After I flip town lynch TNE because I'm the counterwagon to him.

Also lynch Rank cause he's an asshole.
The lynching of Rank isn't happening. He's town. Scum must decide if he's x-shot or not and he will probably be killed tonight just to be safe for them.
-------------------------------------
As far as lynching TNE maybe. ISO him. He's done piss all for the whole day. Then again, more than a few fall into this category.

He's fence-sitty with the idea of 3 post-restriction role thing (the idea I brought up about the probability of 1 of the 3 of us being scum).
-------------------------------------
I still don't like Amrun, but seeing as there are 4 whole votes on the would-be mis-lynch wagon and at least most likely 1 maybe 2 scum votes there, that leaves us with a 25-50% chance of hitting scum if we concentrate there.

So, if I had a vote, it would switch to PB. A scum flip would make TNE town imo. Could also be persuaded to vote TSP due to being second on the wagon. Could also go with Jake seeing as I'm still not convinced town has 3 post restricted roles.

p.edit: Amrun's p536 reads town to me...dunno why. Just seems genuine not forced. So yeah, lynch PB or TSP.
Why didn't you look at tabby in this post when examining the elyse voters?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #195) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 542, Kthxbye wrote:Note: I left out TT because I have a very high town read on them atm
Oh answered. Nvmd.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #196) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 684, Porochaz wrote:
In post 677, Alton Brown wrote:
Votecount 1.15

Not Voting (4): Kyubey, Rank, trebuchet tabby,
Kthxbye

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-08-31 19:03:38).

Why are you guys not voting yet? You need to, now.

I will not vote Amrun today. At a push Ill vote tne, but I wont be happy.
This bothers me, but at the same time he would know that if tne ever flipped scum, this would be looked at. Partners can say something like this, but it seems kinda weak.

Oh and also, jake is saying that its unlikely for there to be a hider and a commuter. I thought that was odd as well, but poro was the last to claim, and he had all night to think about it. I'm of the mind that he would have been more careful about it if scum, so :/
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #197) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 785, Rank wrote:
In post 767, Jake from State Farm wrote:pyro pushed the hardest for tne's lynch. I don't he hard core bussed so yeah he's town.

Tabby/you not so much
Agreed on the Pyro read.

Jake, on the Tabby vote, you seem to have come across that suspicion very quickly. I really wouldn't mind some explanation there, because I felt she was null.

CAPS

Meh. I think he wanted explanation on the tne read also because he was null as well.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #198) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1284, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1277, The Purple Plague wrote:two scum flipped.
why are you still looking for two more?
Cuz I'm chocolate flavored dumb.

Not so sure d3x pulls a move like this as scum now. That's pretty much a game ender for him. That said, scum targeting PB under the assumption d3x was going to protect him doesn't make much sense either so...
I was thinking about this while rereading the game and it occurred to me that scum could have a strong arm.

-----------

Sorry for so many posts in a row.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #199) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

They are confirmed town.