Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Prozac is clearly the way to go here.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

No to self meta, just no. It will be ignored.

I didn't like the tone of your MD thread hence your impression i'm not usually a dick. That said in games I don't usually suffer fools either.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 36, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 31, Porochaz wrote:No to self meta, just no. It will be ignored.

I didn't like the tone of your MD thread hence your impression i'm not usually a dick. That said in games I don't usually suffer fools either.
you can ignore whatever you want... you can think of me whatever you want...
Right basically, if you self-meta, then you are aware of it and you can change it, thus making it null and void, if you use it as a defence I will basically say what I just said, and wonder why you are using it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

Chk I remember you as a better player than this.

In other news Im glad to see my earlier post didnt go through. Which sucks.

Anyway...
In post 52, Jake from State Farm wrote:Well I have a huge issue because I can't understand a single thing d3 is saying unless I really concentrate. The last time a person posted annoyingly I replaced out, but I'm not replacing out here so he needs to ask the mod to reduce his restriction some or I'm going to have vote him and ignore his posts (not like I could decipher them anyway)

vote: d3x

When making butter there is a little margarine for error
Poor vote, would quite happily lynch the policy voter, is it scummy, slightly. But...
In post 55, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 52, Jake from State Farm wrote:Well I have a huge issue because I can't understand a single thing d3 is saying unless I really concentrate. The last time a person posted annoyingly I replaced out, but I'm not replacing out here so he needs to ask the mod to reduce his restriction some or I'm going to have vote him and ignore his posts (not like I could decipher them anyway)

vote: d3x

When making butter there is a little margarine for error
Yup, I 100% agree with this post and the reason. It's policy, but I'm not going to deal more of d3x posts that I can't read.
VOTE: d3x

Saddest thing about it is d3x is 99.9% town because he wouldn't pull this shit as scum and I don't see a MOD making scum have the single most annoying restriction in a game and one that will likely get him lynched because nobody wants to deal with it. If it's NOT a post restriction, then he's 100% town because I know him and I know what he is willing and not willing to do as scum. This is NOT something he would willingly do as scum.
In post 53, Amrun wrote:Even though that pun was amazing, that's a poor excuse for a vote.

VOTE: jake
No sir, ^that is a peppery poor excuse for a vote.
This is the worst post so far in the game. You vote someone you think is almost 100% town (which actually has bullshit reasoning behind it). Lots of WIFOM and criticising what is a perfectly okay vote.
vote kthx

In post 67, Pyrotechnics wrote:Peacebringer is probs town.
No. You do not get to post like this.

As an aside, because Im looking up pyros iso. Post 57, you are correct, self meta I do find scummy, but I have been wrong in the past so I prefer to ignore it rather than use it. (not that I won't depending on circumstances) but it puts another minus in the pyro collumn.

Basically pyro, Im on to you. Start posting substance. Post 8 saved you from a vote this time round but if the sum amount of your posts is going to be like the above, I am going to be a royal pain in your arse.

The town bloc thing I find scummy as well. Can see it coming more from scum than town.
In post 68, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 67, Pyrotechnics wrote:Peacebringer is probs town.
So is Amrun, I think.

dx3?
Same as above.
In post 99, chkflip wrote:/yawn

I don't buy the d3x shit until the mod says something in-thread about the slip. If he doesn't, that's a mod-confirmed lie imo.
You too. The whole mod confirmed bullshit, is exactly that. You know fine that the mod may not answer in thread. Stop lining up mislynches.

Actually thats a better reason for a vote than anything else.

unvote vote chkflp
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Porochaz »

Yeah, playing without explaining reasoning does not sit well with me. Im one of these annoying players who needs reasoning. If you don't give it then what we are basically doing is playing a guessing game. Which I guess is what we are doing but I believe that we should be able to logically work out who is scum, by actually posting properly, making posts that are just "X is probably Y" removes that element and it becomes a crapshoot. This, unless they are terrible or unlucky, benefits scum.

It depends on how far this "town block" goes. It worries me that its still being mentioned after RVS.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 152, Amrun wrote:I think post restrictions are null as I've said twenty billion times, it feels like.
Its quadz. It is null. Now can we move on from this ridiculous line of v inquiry
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #164 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 152, Amrun wrote:I think post restrictions are null as I've said twenty billion times, it feels like.
Its quadz. It is null. Now can we move on from this ridiculous line of v inquiry
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 175, PeaceBringer wrote:kthxbye- it looks like you will need to claim- @ L-2
In post 179, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 176, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 174, Rank wrote:
In post 157, The Slovak Prince wrote:Tqmmy, Im pretty sure kthx is town.
Why?
In post 157, The Slovak Prince wrote:and yes we are hated so theres no excuwe to hqmmer us accidentally
In post 123, The Slovak Prince wrote:and yes, we are Hated.
Is 'Hated' a TV chef or something? I have NO idea whether this is referring to something from TV or something from other games you've played.
I believe he's claiming to be a hated townie which requires 1 less vote to lynch. I'm not sure why he felt the need to claim that though since he isn't getting run up.
sigh, early claims suck
In post 183, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 182, Amrun wrote:
In post 175, PeaceBringer wrote:kthxbye- it looks like you will need to claim- @ L-2
Why?
that is how we play the game and I could vote you at L-1. Here
vote Kthxbye...
I was giving you leway. You are now at claiming point.
lulz
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #194 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

This quicklynch isnt the worst, but its not the best either. If your voting him up quickly just to get a claim, Im going to frown at you and call you scummy.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #248 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 210, PeaceBringer wrote:no it is not role fishing. It is how the game is played. You run someone up. You get a claim. You run someone else up get a claim. You get pressure out there and get people to make opinions. Feel free to ask Jake meta questions regarding me. Since you all frown on self-assessment and self comments. Either that or seek out your own meta conclusion with games from 2004 and 2005 here. Meanwhile I will probably return to banging head on wall.
Nope you are wrong. Pressure sure but running a number of people up to get claims, no. What you are doing is basically telling scum who to kill to give them the best chance. Think this is more lack of thought than scumminess though,

Deciding on how much I like the claim. I certainly don't like the play...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 217, Rank wrote:
In post 216, PeaceBringer wrote:And I take offense at your saying been aggressive
Mild hostility: CHECK.
Self meta being useless: CHECK

Thought I'd help with your checklist
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #251 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I do
Unvote
, my thoughts currently are with kthx he is scummy but, I'm wondering about how likely a macho fake claim is, I don't like Jake, I'm worried that I have very little feeling on the hydras and I'm majorly going back and forth on whether peace is naive town or is really scummy and using his old play as an excuse...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #293 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

BG?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #298 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

Now thast I know what macho is...

vote kthx
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #367 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

Yep the last page was confusing and a bit unnecessary, I dont have much more to add to whats being said here. I do want to say if your going to play as a hydra, then a. you have to be communicating with one another and b. other people have to call you by the same name and not the individual user name otherwise Im going to be completely unable to follow anything whatsoever.

Out of interest is there actually people okay with kthx's claim beyond "its a claim"?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #416 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:11 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 392, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 113, Porochaz wrote:Yeah,
playing without explaining reasoning does not sit well with me. Im one of these annoying players who needs reasoning.
If you don't give it then what we are basically doing is playing a guessing game. Which I guess is what we are doing but I believe that we should be able to logically work out who is scum, by actually posting properly, making posts that are just "X is probably Y" removes that element and it becomes a crapshoot. This, unless they are terrible or unlucky, benefits scum.

It depends on how far this "town block" goes. It worries me that its still being mentioned after RVS.
And yet you didn't make any noise about Jake's reason-free vote?
Where is his reason free vote?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #417 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

That is a ridiculous no of posts in a row, some of which say essentially nothing. Please stop it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #434 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 426, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 416, Porochaz wrote:
In post 392, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 113, Porochaz wrote:Yeah,
playing without explaining reasoning does not sit well with me. Im one of these annoying players who needs reasoning.
If you don't give it then what we are basically doing is playing a guessing game. Which I guess is what we are doing but I believe that we should be able to logically work out who is scum, by actually posting properly, making posts that are just "X is probably Y" removes that element and it becomes a crapshoot. This, unless they are terrible or unlucky, benefits scum.

And yet you didn't make any noise about Jake's reason-free vote?
Where is his reason free vote?
There is quite clear reasoning there. Its a pressure vote as can be quite clearly seen. Your "line of questioning" is weird in that your trying point out something I didnt need too. Are you trying to pick holes in my playstyle? Because even if you found something (by the way, the fact you didnt and still question me on it is noted and raises serious questions about your alignment) it wouldnt mean much, I don't like stuff with no reasoning, if there is something that is scummy and worth pushing, then Im going to keep pushing but I don't have the time (you'll notice my posting generally is consisting to a few post around the same time once a day) or the effort to go after every single thing anymore.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #475 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

unvote
for now, hopefully do a reread at some point.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #488 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Look Im trying. This is a quadz game and I want to good apart from work whuich makes me do shite.

Like OI enjoy makias but work makes it hard.

At this juncture, befored my reread, because the last few posts have me doubting my reads. i NEED TO KNOW WHY KTHYXBYE IS NOT SCUM LiKE, I have found every post he has made scummy because of gut or some reason that isnt a cop out. Yet I found his oasr few posrts scream townier. FUCK YOU, YOU KTHXBVE. What am I meant to fo now. Reread.

TELL ME.

WHO IS SCYM.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #490 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Possibl6.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #517 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

Havent been able to read up today (and hangovers and shit prevented me from doing any serious rereads the other day) sorry guys. Will try and get to this in the morning between getting to work and actually starting work.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #519 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Its not really laziness, I work long hours and I've missed one day really (although it would be more fair to say 2) I knew I was going to be a lot less active than some when I /inned, but this site is meant to cater for people who do work and whilst it doesn't really any more, Im still trying my best to play. (getting drunk didnt help)

Yes it does appear Im arguing against why you think Im town.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #559 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 450, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 446, d3x wrote:Teke-a it a smell peeece-a et a teeme-a. Iech is a deefffferent secshun.

Sumeteemes I'm oonly eble-a tu pust oonce-a a dey oor ifery oozeer dey. Bork bork bork! Iff I hefe-a a lut tu respund tu, I'm nut gueeng tu breek it up und clootter zee threed. Bork bork bork! I preffer pusteeng in a seengle-a bluck es ooppused tu 5 oor 6 cunsecooteefe-a pusts. Um gesh dee bork, bork!
well then you will be largely ignored imo
Lulz I was thinking the opposite of pyros great many posts in a row that were largely useless anyway.
Good case.
Terrible response.

And it was a case that you could have answered properly as well.

vote peace

In post 470, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 467, Elyse wrote:I think chk replacing out is a town tell if anything. As scum, why would he care about an annoying post restriction if it hurts town anyway?

But I don't like the idea of "lynching kthx before LyLo" when we should be trying to avoid LyLo. I'd rather lynch a scummy player right now than a player who's probably town just to avoid something we might not even come to.

Also, PB, do you honestly expect anyone to read through that massive quote wall? What is it supposed to do?
Not really...more a passive aggressive tweak... someone will try and sort through it though...
well then you will be largely ignored imo
In post 552, Kthxbye wrote:Those who had voted for my mis-lynch - d3x,
Rank
, Amrun,
Jake from State Farm
Elyse
Porochaz
PeaceBringer

Those who had voted for Elyse's mis-lynch -
Jake from State Farm
, The Slovak Prince,
PeaceBringer
, trebuchet tabby,
Porochaz
, (
Rank
)

4 players bolded (voted both town wagons), 1 of them is 99% likely town. That leaves Jake, Poro, and PB. Lynch PB imo.
Im not particularly happy with this VCA,

Kthxbye (5) - d3x, Rank, Amrun, chkflip, Jake from State Farm

That was your largest wagon at least according to vote counts. I was on your wagon later.

When Elyse was killed

Elyse (3) - Jake from State Farm, The Slovak Prince, PeaceBringer, T.T. (rank killed her). I was on Elyse or chk a lot earlier.

In the first instance, I was on your lynch after the main push had passed, so I guess there is justification for putting me on there. I was never on an Elyse mis-lynch though. I had voted for chk, but nowhere does that constitute anything other than a vote and I certainly wasn't on Elyse and I wouldnt have been either but thats by the by now.

I am still completely not happy with you. I am just slightly more unhappy with Peace at the moment.

Its a sad kill, I love bus-drivers...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #580 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 560, Kthxbye wrote:I didn't list them in order of vote spot. Do you think the order in which votes happened are important? If so, why are they important. What do you think they say about you, PB, and Jake?
I think they are important to a degree anyway, if your only analysing mislynches and not all votes, I think its important you have your facts correct.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #583 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 566, PeaceBringer wrote:also gotta love Prozac criticizing my response to a digit pointed my way as "not proper" when what I stated is facts and I don't get into the quote mining, tit for tat stuff that goes on here. I play how I play, if I get run up with it, fine, I am not concerned about that. TNE only engagement in this game BTW has been to OMGUS digit pointing as I continue to point in his direction.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #584 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In regards to your post I cant answer atm. That said it doesnt factor into my case on you, as far as I can remember.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #586 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Mod, what are the rules regarding lynches at deadline? I cant see it in your rules
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #596 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

yarn... self meta yawn...

means nothing... relying on that is stupid... yet your too stubborn to actually make a defence... sigh.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #614 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

STOP SAYING FUCKING TAMMY!!! I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS! IF THERE IS A HYDRA IN THE GAME USE THE FUCKING HYDRA NAME OTHERWISE THERE IS NO POINT!!! ITS MAKING THIS GAME HARDER TO REREAD BY MASSES!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #616 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Porochaz »

Apologies that was directed at all.

Your neighbour outing is at best nothing, at worst, quite scummy.

Neighbour means absolutely nothing in any situation. You blatantly outing it, after what was at least some effort to keep it quiet, well, what town reason is there for doing that?

Yep and a kind of strawman on this page too.

I have had interactions with you in one thread out of this, so you think Ive brought in outside influences into the game, here's the thing, I have almost certainly argued with Amrun outwith of games, Ive certainly disagreed with her opinion on occasion in discussion threads but guess what, I think she's town. As someone who I have known longer and disagreed with more, do you think I would be voting her on the basis of your thoughts?

I tell you what I am bored of, because yep, I can be a jerk. I am bored senseless of your attitude, the Yamichan attitude of "he doesn't like me, he is picking on me", guess what Im not. Anything that bears similarity to the phrases "On the site I play on" and "Oh but if you look at my other games" makes me want to go to sleep, I couldn't give a rats ass. Don't feel hard done to it's not you, I have said "self meta = no meta" in countless games. Go into MD, the phrase "play is probably quite different to what your used to" is used a lot. Your use of these arguments constantly to pass off scummy play is what is making me vote you. The fact that you didn't even attempt to make a response to what was a solid but easily defence is why Im voting for you. What Im not voting you for is the fact that your reintroduction to this site rubbed me the wrong way. If you hadn't made a thing about it, I would have forgotten it completely, I just don't care that much.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #617 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Porochaz »

Apologies that was directed at all.

Your neighbour outing is at best nothing, at worst, quite scummy.

Neighbour means absolutely nothing in any situation. You blatantly outing it, after what was at least some effort to keep it quiet, well, what town reason is there for doing that?

Yep and a kind of strawman on this page too.

I have had interactions with you in one thread out of this, so you think Ive brought in outside influences into the game, here's the thing, I have almost certainly argued with Amrun outwith of games, Ive certainly disagreed with her opinion on occasion in discussion threads but guess what, I think she's town. As someone who I have known longer and disagreed with more, do you think I would be voting her on the basis of your thoughts?

I tell you what I am bored of, because yep, I can be a jerk. I am bored senseless of your attitude, the Yamichan attitude of "he doesn't like me, he is picking on me", guess what Im not. Anything that bears similarity to the phrases "On the site I play on" and "Oh but if you look at my other games" makes me want to go to sleep, I couldn't give a rats ass. Don't feel hard done to it's not you, I have said "self meta = no meta" in countless games. Go into MD, the phrase "play is probably quite different to what your used to" is used a lot. Your use of these arguments constantly to pass off scummy play is what is making me vote you. The fact that you didn't even attempt to make a response to what was a solid but easily defence is why Im voting for you. What Im not voting you for is the fact that your reintroduction to this site rubbed me the wrong way. If you hadn't made a thing about it, I would have forgotten it completely, I just don't care that much.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #618 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

To clarify, the tammy post wasn't directed a you, it was during my lookover the neighbour incident, and the mention of tammy and mara confused me, and when I scrolled on this page I thought it was amrun who said it. It was a general statement to all, including but not specifically to you.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #645 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Your big long post misreps the situation entirely.

I have in-game reasons for voting you.

Read the posts properly.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #646 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Porochaz »

at the point is? did I ask you to vote amrun on the basis of my thoughts. Right there you set up an arguement to never listen to me and engage in fallacious argument of "I know better than you do" Do what you will with amrun. She jumped to my #1 suspect based on her reactions to me and looking closer to her interactions in thread. I don't give a whit if I agree with you.
Just as a quick example...

My quote was in relation to the fact your feeling picked on and that I am using outside influences in this game. The point in my whole post, is that Im not and was using a comparison to illustrate that. Nothing more. I wasnt referring to your case on her there.

Nowhere in the whole post do I say I wont listen to your posts.
Im annoyed that you think you can pass off scummy play as "It's my meta" (in a long drawn out whine)
However it just means I have to put up with your posts and hope at some point you post something useful.

As of yet though... meh.

But Im not ignoring you, the majority of my time is spent on you!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #684 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 677, Alton Brown wrote:
Votecount 1.15

Not Voting (4): Kyubey, Rank, trebuchet tabby,
Kthxbye

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-08-31 19:03:38).

Why are you guys not voting yet? You need to, now.

I will not vote Amrun today. At a push Ill vote tne, but I wont be happy.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #685 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Porochaz »

quadz can we get prods please? Thanks!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #711 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 705, Pyrotechnics wrote:This Peacebringer wagon is fucking retarded.

Fery, Cabd, Mara, I'm calling in the motherfucking chips.

Vote TNE.

Not a vote.

Further mkore is it your who has the readsoning "IM not voting PB, cause its day 1." Becaise whilst Im okay with prople disafeeing with me, it a bit of a terriblre bale out reason.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #724 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Jesus christ would you stop twisting everything I say into something different its really fucking wearing.

I need to look back anyway, I made that post whilst pissed and Im not even particularly sure it was pyro, might have been jake.

Also, not a vote was meant as it wasnt bolded so wouldnt count.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #725 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

PeaceBringer (2) - thenewearth, Porochaz
Amrun (0) -
thenewearth (6) - Pyrotechnics, Jake, d3x, Amrun, The Slovak Prince, Peacebringer
Kthxbye (0) -
The Slovak Prince (0) -
d3x (0) -
Kyubey (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Rank (0) -
Porochaz (0) -
trebuchet tabby
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (4): Kyubey, Rank, trebuchet tabby, Kthxbye

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

kthxbye is no longer able to vote for this day phase.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #726 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

Intent to hammer, your posting in other games, 3 days without a post in this one is not acceptable.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #730 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

Oh yes, I forgot mafia is about friendships in previous games, and that should influence this one, because its more about respect and less about you know, actually playing the game.

Right.

Was referring to thenewearth after all, he is the one about to be lynched. I'm letting him know that I will hammer if I need to. Its deadline, so its a given anyway, but Im making sure he knows I won't let a no-lynch go through.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #733 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

I am at a position no where I feel I am being too focused on one person. This is a problem going into day 2.

Unless I have missed something then I will state right now. I think there are valid points on the Peacebringer case. I don't feel they have been answered sufficiently and I do want to lynch him based on solely that. Whats more I am quite angry that he is either twisting my words or perceiving my words in a way that I am not meaning them. So I do feel there is benefit in going through two of his larger posts about me, at least for him, in the hope we can understand each other better.

As a bit of my own self meta, that I would say doesn't vary with alignment, others may argue that of course, I am an "old school" player, I have rules that are a little flexible but not greatly, these have worked amazingly in the past, outing an entire scum team but at other times have failed miserably, losing games on something stupid. I generally hate day 1, I become more active in later days (unless I burn myself out).

I don't like lurkers, active lurkers especially, like tne. Its why Im not totally opposed to this deadline lynch.
Self meta is one of my biggest hates as you have probably guessed. Do I find it scummy? Repeated use, yes.
I don't like soft claims, town fakeclaims and Im quite happy with the whole LAL thing.

Moving on...

The problem I have with you, is that you are a very self-meta player. I view any defence like that as nil. Ive already said, you know your meta, you can change your meta. Its why Im not a fan of Jakes reluctance to vote you on that basis. However that more of a negative on him than you.

Post 622, the first quote is an example...
In post 622, PeaceBringer wrote: It is not about the neighbor, it is about taking a post of someone else who viewed as a crumb and reacting to its as an outing.
You think if I were scum I would react in such a manner, seriously?
You think I am a noob to have such a reaction. Now that blantant crumb that stood out to me like a Red Neon sign resulted in a WTF reaction. That is it. You can argue null on it perhaps and only because you do not know me. THat was a genuine response.
I haven't played you before, but I see this as an example of if any other player had said the underlined I would have been okay with it. You're commenting on your own behaviour here. If someone else had said it, it might be a point in your favour, like, why would you react like that? With you saying it, its got a lot more WIFOM in there, and relies on me having a knowledge of you that I dont have.

Personally, I missed the crumbs so to me it looks like you outted it. If you are town, do you see where my problem lies with that situation? I didn't see it a red neon sign, I still don't. Maybe its worth asking other players.

Other players, did you see the neighbour softclaim?

Im looking at the strawman thing and Im wondering if the main problem I have with you is a playstyle clash. My play is largely based around making cases, thinking people are scummy for playing a certain way. You are reactions based, I would disagree that you post a lot of one-liners. We are obviously both quite aggressive players. I think from my point of view, I have to believe that the way you talk to other players is your playstyle and selfmeta is a part of that and not something scummy. However, Im not going to pass off things as votes which aren't explained etc. as not scummy, because I do find that scummy.

The case which I have been basing part of my case on, is from newearth, ironically, re-reading it, Im less happy with it. There are a few things I don't like still. When did you think RVS ended? Would be quite interested in your reads?

The attitude was me referring to your whole game attitude, not saying you had attitude.
yet in this game you have only pointed at me for such behavior. And by and a large you make it so you can dismiss what anyone says of there behavor.
Im not sure I understand. Who else would you say has been relying heavily on self meta?

TNE case, looking back, does look like a little bit of butt-hurt. He brings up a few points though, that I don't feel should be ignored. I do react to things like fishing etc, because thats the way I play, like self meta is obviously the way you play. I find your playstyle scummy, its the only reason Im going after you but if there is a way I can determine that for sure, whilst laying off of you for a bit, then Ill go that way.

I apologise for taking your initial schtick the wrong way, I also apologise if you think I have been attacking you on the basis of prior altercations, I don't think I have, I think its been a playstyle clash. I hope that you will take the time to answer my questions and that we can have a more productive relationship within this game. (or I vote you again for being scum)

I will still go over the other post. But not just now.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #734 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

I am at a position no where I feel I am being too focused on one person. This is a problem going into day 2.

Unless I have missed something then I will state right now. I think there are valid points on the Peacebringer case. I don't feel they have been answered sufficiently and I do want to lynch him based on solely that. Whats more I am quite angry that he is either twisting my words or perceiving my words in a way that I am not meaning them. So I do feel there is benefit in going through two of his larger posts about me, at least for him, in the hope we can understand each other better.

As a bit of my own self meta, that I would say doesn't vary with alignment, others may argue that of course, I am an "old school" player, I have rules that are a little flexible but not greatly, these have worked amazingly in the past, outing an entire scum team but at other times have failed miserably, losing games on something stupid. I generally hate day 1, I become more active in later days (unless I burn myself out).

I don't like lurkers, active lurkers especially, like tne. Its why Im not totally opposed to this deadline lynch.
Self meta is one of my biggest hates as you have probably guessed. Do I find it scummy? Repeated use, yes.
I don't like soft claims, town fakeclaims and Im quite happy with the whole LAL thing.

Moving on...

The problem I have with you, is that you are a very self-meta player. I view any defence like that as nil. Ive already said, you know your meta, you can change your meta. Its why Im not a fan of Jakes reluctance to vote you on that basis. However that more of a negative on him than you.

Post 622, the first quote is an example...
In post 622, PeaceBringer wrote: It is not about the neighbor, it is about taking a post of someone else who viewed as a crumb and reacting to its as an outing.
You think if I were scum I would react in such a manner, seriously?
You think I am a noob to have such a reaction. Now that blantant crumb that stood out to me like a Red Neon sign resulted in a WTF reaction. That is it. You can argue null on it perhaps and only because you do not know me. THat was a genuine response.
I haven't played you before, but I see this as an example of if any other player had said the underlined I would have been okay with it. You're commenting on your own behaviour here. If someone else had said it, it might be a point in your favour, like, why would you react like that? With you saying it, its got a lot more WIFOM in there, and relies on me having a knowledge of you that I dont have.

Personally, I missed the crumbs so to me it looks like you outted it. If you are town, do you see where my problem lies with that situation? I didn't see it a red neon sign, I still don't. Maybe its worth asking other players.

Other players, did you see the neighbour softclaim?

Im looking at the strawman thing and Im wondering if the main problem I have with you is a playstyle clash. My play is largely based around making cases, thinking people are scummy for playing a certain way. You are reactions based, I would disagree that you post a lot of one-liners. We are obviously both quite aggressive players. I think from my point of view, I have to believe that the way you talk to other players is your playstyle and selfmeta is a part of that and not something scummy. However, Im not going to pass off things as votes which aren't explained etc. as not scummy, because I do find that scummy.

The case which I have been basing part of my case on, is from newearth, ironically, re-reading it, Im less happy with it. There are a few things I don't like still. When did you think RVS ended? Would be quite interested in your reads?

The attitude was me referring to your whole game attitude, not saying you had attitude.
yet in this game you have only pointed at me for such behavior. And by and a large you make it so you can dismiss what anyone says of there behavor.
Im not sure I understand. Who else would you say has been relying heavily on self meta?

TNE case, looking back, does look like a little bit of butt-hurt. He brings up a few points though, that I don't feel should be ignored. I do react to things like fishing etc, because thats the way I play, like self meta is obviously the way you play. I find your playstyle scummy, its the only reason Im going after you but if there is a way I can determine that for sure, whilst laying off of you for a bit, then Ill go that way.

I apologise for taking your initial schtick the wrong way, I also apologise if you think I have been attacking you on the basis of prior altercations, I don't think I have, I think its been a playstyle clash. I hope that you will take the time to answer my questions and that we can have a more productive relationship within this game. (or I vote you again for being scum)

I will still go over the other post. But not just now.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #735 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 732, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 730, Porochaz wrote:Oh yes, I forgot mafia is about friendships in previous games, and that should influence this one, because its more about respect and less about you know, actually playing the game.

Right.

Was referring to thenewearth after all, he is the one about to be lynched. I'm letting him know that I will hammer if I need to. Its deadline, so its a given anyway, but Im making sure he knows I won't let a no-lynch go through.
Yes, mafia/werewolf by and large is a game founded on relationships. You develop respect. You by an large have people that you would not necessarily vote on day one wihtout a strong reason to do so. If you say otherwise then you either lack self-insight or are a liar. You play the game, day one is the start. You have things that influence you, like you reacting to personality difference between you and me as evidenced by your statement here. Again your arrogance is showing, which you have already demonstrated masks your insecurities. And here, you now saying you are giving TNE "Fair warning." Something done out of "respect" not game play. You cannot seperate relationship and the game as this is a social game.
Goddamn these double posts. Sorry, I dont know how to stop it.

I disagree with your point. Face 2 face mafia is a slightly different beast, but at the recent meet, I sat next to a guy named Patrick for a large amount of games. I know Patrick better than most of the other people at the meet, I know how he plays, I know that if he is scum in lylo, he will win. That said, just because I know him better than the others there, doesn't mean that will stop me voting him later on even if its for something minor. And god knows he loves voting me day 1 "just for the fucking hell of it".

I am not afraid to lynch someone I know or respect on day 1, I'd hope the same would be said for others playing me. Again this comes down to me looking at people fishing, how people react to votes etc.

And as for the fair warning thing, Id say that to anyone. Im looking for a claim and if he posts without one, or within this situation leaves it too long, I will lynch him. It has nothing to do with respect, as I say, I know him about as well as I know you. Less even, because he hasnt really taken much part in this game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #744 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Porochaz »

The other post I was going to comment on - (650)

31 - Made me laugh, you have a point.
110 - That post had nothing to do with you, I was more commenting on his playstyle he had shown up until that post rather than the vote itself. A blanket statement with no real reason behind it.
113 - I think your being unfair, nowhere do I say my play is the best play in the world, I've lost too many games for that to be true. I need reasoning, without it this stops being mafia and turns into a popularity contest. I dont need everyone to "be me".
193/194 - You asked for a claim ridiculously early. 193 is a valid point.
417 - 11 posts in a row is ridiculous for anyone!
488 - I think Im terrible at this game and am frequently doubting myself I dont understand where your opinion is coming from, I guess the condensation is the way your reading my posts. Im not meaning to be.
517 - Its fair enough, I work, Im not able to post some times. It was purely a prod avoider.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #750 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

Thats really not good enough.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #752 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ranks been away then hammers with no other comment.

But just remembered he was the one who daykilled, not that that makes him confirmed, but does give him some leeway in shitiness.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #842 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hey all, sorry at work, Im struggling to find time to post in here.

TSP vote I am not as bothered about as others but we do need a reason for that vote at least. So can we get one?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #844 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

As I say at work, totally missed it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #850 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 847, Rank wrote:
In post 837, The Slovak Prince wrote:
In post 534, Rank wrote:
In post 525, Kthxbye wrote:So, what are the options for day kills?

Day Vig (town)
3rd party day SK
x-shot (probably 1) scum

Am I missing anything?
YOU ARE MISSING THE PART WHERE IT HAPPENED IN THREAD. IT WAS BOLDED. I POSTED A PICTURE OF MY ROLE WHEN I DID IT.

It's sort of embarrassing being a day vigilante and missing in thread, actually. Bit of a bummer. The posting requirement in't really my style either.

Seriously though, how did you not notice how that kill went down?
This really bugged me, like if no one noticed it, why would you point it out as town?
You can't be serious. I pointed it out because it was obvious and he missed it. There is NO way a scumteam is going to miss something like that, so why not make sure everyone else is clear on it too?

If that isn't enough, results speak for themselves. No one died last night. Think on it.

If this is a last ditch effort to divert attention from your nearly-hung scumbuddy, it isn't working very well.
There is a lot of dumbness in this chain.

No one died last night. That might have fuck all to do with you. So dont even suggest it.

The daykill though, was blatantly obvious.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #880 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Porochaz »

There is a worrying feeling going through my head that scum could have a daykill ability and that could potentially be at the expense of a nightkill. I bring this up because my read on Rank is scum and riding on the coattails of your claim, well hmmm... I dont like it.

However, any scenario I come up with for Rank being scum is unlikely, not impossible, but unlikely, whats more the reasons for the vote by TSP is not good. There is a sense as well, that there is some annoyance over previous play that is clouding any actual usefulness.

TSP, Can you give me thoughts on some of the other players in this game?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #881 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

And there is a similarity in our reasonings, I realise this, because somewhere he does have a point which is hidden away in the back ground of "he pointed it out the obvious vig claim in a really obvious way except it wasn't obvious at all", it was, by the way.

The other reason being that he is not attacking you in the same way... :roll:
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #890 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

There is a lot of buts in this game...

I didn't like the tabby wagon, like the swedish chef, it was founded mostly on meta, those that weren't were okay points but not worth a vote. BUT the claim looks awful. It really does, Im trying to work out how you would balance that role...

Ive never had a problem with kthx BUT that misrep is horrible. It also throws my scumread of kyubey out of the window almost. Im really not happy about it.

Conversely, kyubey, I've seen scummy lurking, minor rolefishing, over exaggeration/AtE as well, lot of reactive play, not a lot of scumhunting, that list by the way, not scum hunting. BUT the misrep catch and the way you dealt with it...

Jake was town in day 1 but Im changing my mind now... Im not happy with the way you have gone about day 2, if t.t. is lynched and flips town, I want you lynched. You have pushed it too hard.

Peace, how do you feel about Jake this game?

Rank you know.

TSP, what useful thing have you done this game? You have not been a helpful distraction so far.

So who to vote for, tabbys claim will be easily verifiable. Might also explain the lack of kill... I also don't feel there is enough to vote her and Im not liking the way this wagon built up. kthx misrep is bad, but I know Ive done the same as town, whats more, before that I didn't have a problem... Jake Im not convinced enough to look deeper and Rank is probably what he says he is. Kyubey, your recent town points are not major enough to excuse your play, you're fire... sorry wrong thing.

vote kyubey
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #897 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 892, Kthxbye wrote:Poro, you mean the "mis-rep" that I explained as mis-reading? You either buy my explanation or you don't. You seem to NOT buy it yet vote kyubey anyway? If you don't buy it, your vote should be on me as you would think I'm lying about my explanation and town have no reason to lie so....what's up?
Just reread, Im more okay with it now. As I missed your post the reason I didn't feel you were scummy enough for a vote because Ive done the same in the past as town where I've misread something and made a case out of an accidental misrep. Even then though, its not the scummiest thing to happen all game even if you hadn't gone back on it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #898 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Porochaz »

Fine, lead me up the garden path
unvote vote tabby
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #917 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

Are you talking to me at all in that post?

Also why are you vote parking?

You've made your case, but you've not made an impact here. People aren't going for Rank as scum because being a day vig is much more likely. Im willing to accept it as a remote chance, made more interesting by the fact that he has been intensely scummy, but still not close to vote him over others. Others are less convinced. You haven't pushed this further than your initial point. You need to make a better case or vote someone more interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #919 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Porochaz »

The theory is that its a scum daykill which then nullifies the nightkill.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #927 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Interested you latched on to the rank argument despite not being interested in it before
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #929 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

Erm... sorry was talking to t.t. there.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #934 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 932, Pyrotechnics wrote:Will kyubey will be prodded and post soon?

Will rank post something?

Will amrun get caught up today?

Will tsp post something not rank related?

Will ktnxbye make it one day without losing his vote?

I don't know, but tune keeping tuning in!
Will you start playing like you did in day 1 or keep going with this active lurking style posting, whilst not voting, ie. being pretty useless?

A bit wordy but you get the idea.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #937 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Well I mean day 1 I was complaining about the frequency of multiple posts in a row, I was also worried initially that you were going to fail to put anything substantial in your posts, you proved me wrong actually, its why I didnt bring it up again. However Im noticing today that you seem a lot less engaged in the game, you are taking a back seat and actually more than me thinking "oh thats scummy" Im thinking "oh that sucks" is all.

Fair enough about your posts about questions but Im not really seeing very much in the way of opinions and to be honest with all of day 1 and more than half of day 2 done now, I would be looking for at least some sort of opinion, at least maybe on the t.t. interaction.

That said maybe my question was slightly unfair, your questions aren't useless in that it is a growing frustration that these players aren't posting either.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1000 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

As much as I like creme brulee, Im starting to feel we have reached a plateau when it comes to discussion, that said Im interested in what Kbuyey has to say, but Im not caring how long it is as long as we're not waiting ages for it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1010 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 1005, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm almost willing to say fuck it and lynch Armun. This lurking is totally not like her.

A prisoner's favorite punctuation mark is the period. It marks the end of his sentence
Seriously?!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1013 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Porochaz »

I agree, Im voting t.t. based on your claim. The fact that you would stray from what is from your point of view a very likely thing is really scummy. Especially over what is just a lurker vote.

unvote
for now. Im not sure what to do in regards to this.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1022 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:09 am

Post by Porochaz »

I am loathed to make this day last longer than it has to, but can anyone including Jake himself tell me whether he has fakeclaimed as town before?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1030 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote t.t.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1034 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

And if there is more than one scum remaining then congratulations, you've just told them what you're going to do.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1035 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Porochaz »

Damn it. Being stupid. Sorry
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1063 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote kyubey
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1064 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

L-1 by the way
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1206 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Can someone tell me why we're voting d3x instead of kbuyey, I mean if there both on the list it doesnt matter but Im just interested in the shift in votes?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1244 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Thats a horrible NK... Im not sure I understand the plan here. Furthermore, can someone give me the evidence for the roles claimed andalso the results. As in we know Rank for instance is a vig because his kill Day 1. I ask because I was trying to follow this plan initially and failed.

To round out the claims I am an X-shot Commuter. For what is hopefully obvious reasons, Im not going to reveal how many shots and if I've used them.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1311 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

Right can someone please explain the plan from before. Because quite simply I can't carry on without knowing. Further more, why is the plan not continuing?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1313 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

ah ok theres a surprise.

Probably should vote dex then because rank is a silly vote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1315 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Porochaz »

The disparities about his claim. I will need to reread before I think about voting though.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1334 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote d3x

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”