Mini 1566: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (Game Over)

SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:26 am

Post by SMP »

I haven't played on this site with a secret voter, but there's no standard to what it can mean, correct? Doublevoter, split voter, PM the mod vote, etc, any of those can apply?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:16 am

Post by SMP »

In post 266, BROseidon wrote:
In post 196, HighShroomish wrote:hmph...
SMP where are you? Why have you only had ONE post all game? I don't even think I'm usually this quiet, especially in a fast moving game like this.
Why the tunnel on SMP when I'd been equally inactive up to this point?
I imagine it's because I'm one of the only ones he's played a game with.

Sorry for being inactive, I was busy yesterday and I'll be busy most of today. I've read through the thread once, but I have to read through it again before I get a stronger feel for people.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:35 am

Post by SMP »

Sorry for the inactivity, this weekend has been busier than usual.

Does anyone care to explain the votes on PhD? I see very little reason for them other than it's D1 and people want to jump on a wagon.
In post 332, Aegor wrote:You just noticed? Why was my catboi vote the one that prompted a vote on me from you?
This is a curious post. You don't deny what you were doing at all.

Does HKC always have so many posts, a decent percentage of which just kinda clog up the thread? I understand that walls are frowned upon, but a couple of those 1-2 sentence posts could be merged together to make things somewhat easier to read.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:03 am

Post by SMP »

This week has been much busier than I anticipated, sorry about that. I'm busy again for most of today, but I'll catch up and get some thoughts in later today/early tomorrow.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by SMP »

Jake, I can't even really disagree with you. If anyone else had the same amount of activity as me I'd probably think they were scum also. Unfortunately, I really just have been that busy this week.

I think there's one scum on my wagon at this point. Jake, you seem town motivated to me. Aegor seems to be in the same vein as Jake, though the no explanation votes earlier in the day are still somewhat worrying. I can't really get a read on HKC, there's so many filler posts that it's difficult to pull the worthwhile posts out.

That just leaves BROseidon. I think it's between him and whoever is controlling the ??? vote. BRO for the later in the game day middle vote (4th/7) that tends to push a wagon to L-1 and a claim. If a new wagon doesn't start up soon the original person usually gets lynched. It's not a strong read, but it's my strongest non-hidden voter read. Whoever controlling the ??? vote is my strongest scum read. They put their vote on me when it was only HighShroomish on it. If a wagon formed, great, they don't need to move it to help scum. If nothing came of it, they can just move their vote to the wagon that forms to quicklynch. Jake, you mentioned that you think you know who the ??? is, do you think they're town or scum?

Until I get a better understanding on who the ??? is I'm leaving a tentative vote on BRO.
VOTE: BRO
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by SMP »

In post 614, HighShroomish wrote:Because I had nothing better to do and wanted to do something.
Wait, what? How would that strategy help town out at all? You had nothing better to do?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by SMP »

I leave for a couple hours and come back to Jake and HKC blowing up the thread with their half drunken town vs town exchange.

I'm leaning towards Shroomish right now, mainly for his earlier push for Jake to claim. There was no reason for that so early in the day when he had all of 3 votes on him.

VOTE: HighShroomish

I like Anti's posts since coming into the game, though I'm not really getting the kdub read. Where are you getting that from Anti?

Interesting that the ??? vote move again. This time to Scar of all people. Not entirely sure what to make of that.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:20 am

Post by SMP »

In post 901, HighShroomish wrote:Oh shit we have less than 24 hours.
VOTE: MAC
What were you trying to accomplish with this vote?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:16 am

Post by SMP »

L-2 before I even wake up? Sounds good.

I'm odd night rolecop + reporter. I didn't want to stand out too much so I'd be able to get at least 2 shots off. Unfortunately, I got busy and then stayed too low.

Last night I got a vanilla role result from my target. I don't want to reveal the name since if they're town then I don't want scum to have a person who isn't a PR.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:28 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1190, Antihero wrote:^liar

lynch this
How so?
Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1189, SMP wrote:L-2 before I even wake up? Sounds good.

I'm odd night rolecop + reporter. I didn't want to stand out too much so I'd be able to get at least 2 shots off. Unfortunately, I got busy and then stayed too low.

Last night I got a vanilla role result from my target. I don't want to reveal the name since if they're town then I don't want scum to have a person who isn't a PR.
wtf does a reporter do? never heard of a reporter role

btw if you can clear someone why would you not want to do that?
I get to see whether someone performed a visiting action that night, but I don't know who they visited. I also don't necessarily clear anyone. I just got a vanilla result back, it could be vanilla town or vanilla scum.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:46 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1194, Antihero wrote:
In post 1193, SMP wrote:How so?
you're lying. am i being unclear?

to jake: bork knows the role name "vanilla cop" which is what SMP is fakeclaiming. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5420414 click on the spoiler that says "stone"
Definitely not unclear, you're just wrong.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:00 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1200, Jake from State Farm wrote:I want to know why SMP logged on multiple times on deadline day and didn't chime in at all. There was literally no risk of him getting NK'd and he was one of the people that was being considered for a lynch.
Using login info against me? Ok then. I wasn't at a computer on Friday, but I always leave the site open on my computer.
Antihero wrote:HOLY SHIT, ARE PEOPLE IN THIS GAME ALLERGIC TO LISTENING?

my action last night directly conflicts with SMP's claim today.
I'm not sure what to tell you. I got returned a vanilla who went nowhere last night. My role and result from last night conflict with what you're saying.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:04 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1214, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:
In post 1207, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:SMP, claim youre target. If youre role is as you say it is, the person you tartetted is town, otherwise you would have gotten goon I think
I targeted the Scar/Muffinman slot.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:22 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1218, Antihero wrote:tick tock, SMP

if you were who you say you are, the obvious choice would have been kdub
Scar was a scumread early on and faded into the background towards the end of the day. Figured he stopped posting that much when the wagon turned on me/HS for a reason not completely related to him being V/LA for a little bit. Obviously I was wrong since he's vanilla.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:28 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1229, Antihero wrote:jake actually would have been a better one

@mara: because kdub already claimed non-vanilla. but actually, now that jake mentions it, he would have been better; if SMP got a "non-vanilla, no action" result, that would have cleared jake.

p.edit: well, wait a second, doesn't your "result" just say that he's vanilla? according to that, he could still be a scum goon and just not have done the kill.
Correct. All I got was that he's a vanilla who didn't do anything last night.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by SMP »

In post 1317, Kdub wrote: SMP, can you claim your flavor name and confirm that your role is specifically called "odd-night role cop and reporter"? And to confirm exactly how your role works, if you were to investigate a PR (of either alignment), you would get their actual role (e.g. "cop", "doctor", "roleblocker", etc.), but if you investigate a VT/goon, you get "vanilla"?
I"ll Nall. My exact role is Odd-Night Rolecop and Reporter. Yes, you're correct. A PR would return the role name while a VT/goon would only return that they're Vanilla.

I'm not entirely sure what happened last night. All I know is that I got a vanilla result on Muffinman.

I agree, my play yesterday was sub optimal and didn't help town. I tried something different with a PR and it failed miserably.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”