farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 37, KittyCupCake wrote:Pinky! OMG, I'm so excited! I had no idea you'd be in my first game here until I saw your name in that awesome intro vid. Anyway, I think I found scum already, you should definitely help me lynch her.

VOTE: farside

Obviously mtg mafia based on the reference....can you refresh me on the game we played together?

In post 40, Paschendale wrote:Using magic to trick someone instead of True Love™... I just won't stand for it!

VOTE: Total Wreck

Seems the scummiest out of the 5 people talking.

Explain.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 49, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 47, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 45, farside22 wrote:can you refresh me on the game we played together?
Oh, wow. That's a lot of games to look through. I'll try.

@TW: I never said SH wasn't fun police as well.

You have the right to remain silent.

If you give up that right, anything you say will be used against you to sell your lynch.

You have the right to a vote.

If you cannot decide on a vote, a decision will be provided for you at no charge.

Do you understand your rights as I have explained them to you?

Well you see officer I had too much to drink so I don't understand anything. :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 68, DOMO wrote:
In post 22, Total Wreck wrote:I'm anti-town, but I'm town nonetheless.

What?

You. Be my first vote.

VOTE: total wreck

Domo!
Do you think scum announced they are scum?

In post 73, DOMO wrote:Ok so I figured out you're house and titus, and the one talking now must be house because no way you're titus.

But seeing as you made me go look in the sign up thread, I'm keeping my vote on you until something better comes along. That'll teach you.

Let's have a serious moment because I respect you.
What did you think of pasche's comment?

Vote: pasche

And for reasons that will sound crazy I'm scum reading kcc.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 89, mastin2 wrote:tl;dr:
Bulb looks town but I wouldn't say he's done anything that's alignment-indicative. (Hey, he's competent as scum.)
DOMO looks like scum to me.
DoubleSlap and Shiny are both town. KittyCupcake/Pasch both less so, but still basically townreads # 3/4.
farside22 is sitting at null, where to be honest she'll probably remain the whole game so I'm mainly going to sheep whoever I trust on her.
Total Wreck is as discussed likely town in spite of the suspicion I'd otherwise have on 'em.
And Romitelli is just plain ol' scum.

Leaves Aronis/Fuzzy/Phidragon, which probably is mostly town. (I'd say at MOST one scum in there, but could be all town.)

Everything I read from pasche reads exaggerated, explain town read.

Well our reads or very different, I dint see an agreement at this time.
Although romi is pretty much nothing to me and Domo tends to be highly intelligent player as town and scum so I don't see him joining a wagon easily as scum.

In post 91, mastin2 wrote:Let's do that in readslist form for the heck of it.

Shiny Hydreigon
DoubleSlap
KittyCupcake
Paschendale

Bulbazak
Total Wreck

farside22
Fuzzylogic
Phidragon
Aronis

DOMO
Romitelli

As a really rough approximation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 95, DOMO wrote:I think I've played with pasch once and he was lynch bait, everything he seemed to do was scummy. I think I was scum in that game. I could be remembering badly though. It was back in my reverend days. His comment about everything he posts looking scummy, it pinged but then again town can ping. I'm in no hurry to jump on pasch.

mastin's lunge at me is extremely fabricated. She's gone from "best guess for #3" in the first of a flurry of five posts, then the next four all mention me casually as scum. But there's no reason for it whatsoever. At best it's a bad gut read, at worst she's looking for targets. Feels a lot more like the latter. She's concerned about my first vote? That makes no sense.

VOTE: mastin

I heard the same song and dance in a mini game and he was scum that game soooooooo yeah I'm not moving my vote on that basis.

Mastin seemed to take stock in votes early. I don't know why one player is town or one is scum based on RVS votes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 102, DOMO wrote:
In post 37, KittyCupCake wrote:Pinky! OMG, I'm so excited! I had no idea you'd be in my first game here until I saw your name in that awesome intro vid. Anyway, I think I found scum already, you should definitely help me lynch her.

VOTE: farside

This feels awkward. The vote is obviously a rvs joke, farside was yet to post at this stage. But the tone of the post feels unnatural.

It's why I asked kcc about our games played together.
The one she brought up was a weird game where we were told a certain % chance of town or scum. As lynches occurred your status of alignment was more and more known. I was town and she was, I believe, the person whom figured out the probabilities.

Anyways long story short I find it odd she proclaims me as scum. Typically when I've gad votes of that nature as a joke it was because the player has played with me when I'm scum and doesn't trust me.
Her reference of me is a town hammer, hence the scum read I have on her for weird reasons.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Hammer = game.
One day post preview, I will prevail.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

I've reconsidered my pasch read. At least I can say his last comment alone reads better from him then the last game we where in together.

vote: Kcc
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 135, DOMO wrote:I'm stalking farside.

By accident, but this is like 3 games in a row now.

pedit - total wreck is house (active) and titus (inactive)

Why no interaction with me then?

In post 138, Pine wrote:Cool. House and Titus are both fun to play with

Arright, between TW, Mastina, Farside and I, this game should go smoothly

PE: He means House (MD) is a doctor

Hi pine.

In post 147, DOMO wrote:
In post 146, Total Wreck wrote:Are you high? I townread mastin more than either of the others right now. Even me.

Yes I'm high. I have a somewhat large bong in front of me.

UNVOTE:

I'm unimpressed with mastin, but you guys seem better placed than I am to get a read on her, so I'll back off, at least for today. But I maintain that her attack on me did not feel right, in contrast to pine's recent vote for me.

You had 2 people agree with each other about Martin.
Why do you think they know better?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm pretty comfortable with my scum read of kcc at this point.
The back and forth between tw and her was pretty garbage scum hunting and inquiry from kcc
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm phone posting and feeling lazy atm so here is a few quotes from kcc and below the quotes are my issues.

In post 167, KittyCupCake wrote:TW, to clarify, I'm interested because I didn't vote mastin or say I thought she was scum there, and she doesn't have a wagon on her or anything, so you jumping up and declaring her town when I just asked her a question feels
really
weird. So, any insight you can give me into what was going on in your head back there would be helpful.

In post 168, KittyCupCake wrote:Also, if you don't care about the game, why play?

In post 159, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 157, Total Wreck wrote:I simply stated my opinion.

If I give an order, I'm not subtle about it.
Okay. But,
why?
-I asked her a question; why step in there and assert that she is town?

In post 161, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 160, Total Wreck wrote:I felt like it.

Dwell on an inconsequential reply if you want to, but I find it to be unproductive.
Yep. Unproductive. How could trying to discern people's motivations possibly be of any use in a game of mafia?

Also, thanks for hand waving it rather than giving me an actual answer. [/sarcasm]

The start of this was tw comment about Martin.
He anwsers the main crux of kcc' issue, but why the snarky response is scummy is very unclear.
As things continue she looks to be picking a fight rather then trying to understand and it comes across as a dislike of his playstyle, which is not scummy at all.
The vote puts tw at, I think, l-2.
It just reads to me as a reason to join the wagon on tw after everything is said and done.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 188, Aronis wrote:VOTE: kittycupcake

She's not even trying to look town.

Explain why you think that.

In post 192, mastin2 wrote:Shiny Hydreigon
DoubleSlap
KittyCupcake
Total Wreck

Pine
Paschendale
farside22

Phidragon
Aronis
Bulbazak

DOMO
Romitelli

Updated. Note my Bulb read hasn't really changed that much, just my evaluation of where said read is. I place him underneath Aronis/Phidragon, yet all three names there are interchangeable. Note also that my Pasch read hasn't changed: my TW read just got upgraded, and I reassessed the placement of farside to be slightly higher, plus Pine hanging out at the next-best thing to a PINE category positionally-wise.

Tell me after you read my last thoughts on the argument if you agree or disagree and why.

In post 193, Pine wrote:I love it when you put me in my own "Pine" category. The fact that, years later, you've still got no read on me...delicious

I'll tell you I'm not under the same impression as Mastin.
Who are you scum reading and why.

Doubleslap: same question to you that I asked pine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: v/la till Friday
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #341 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:31 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't have time to catch up but I saw mastin' post about the wagon on kcc went to l-2 and a question to me.

unvote

Doing this till I can catch up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #566 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Catch up with the game will be tomorrow, sorry for the delay
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #837 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ugh!

I'd pay money not to have to read this game.
*grumbles*
I'll do what I can. Bare with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #841 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Notes for catch up.

Kcc

It was L-3. I waited for a vote count to be sure. -I wouldn't have voted him to L-2 there because my vote wasn't intending to see him lynched, it was meant to inspire a response and show that I was serious.

That's not true. He gave you a response, you didn't like it and voted tw.
Show me how I'm wrong.

In post 210, DOMO wrote:Is there a meta case on rom that I'm unaware of? Because all I see are a few casual posts and not much else. I have no idea how people have a scumread on him unless casual posting this early is a killer scum tell for him.

For the record, I don't even care if mastin is right about rom, in fact that would probably be more suspicious.

TW, why is mastin town?

All he does I noted is poke at mastin for calling him scum. He seems very focused only on that and nothing else....it's odd to me but not for a reason I could explain.

Note for later: Look at romi games.

Liking double for town

Did romi just repeat what others said about kcc ?
It feels familiar.

good posting!

In post 246, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 244, DrTJEckleburg wrote:Could you please elaborate further on what exactly changed between you saying you would keep your vote on TW and then moving your vote off of him? What was this insight/understanding?
When TW said "fair enough," I took that to mean they understood my position and were willing to take that into account in the future. The only reason I wanted an answer to my question at that point was as proof that they were willing to work with me. But this was good enough for where we were.

TW has since said things that make me think I may have misinterpreted his "fair enough," and that maybe I pulled my vote too soon, but I'm certainly not moving my vote off of someone I think is scum and back onto someone I think is town. So, I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that I got through to TW, if only a little.

I call bullshit.

In post 270, Bulbazak wrote:I really don't like this Kitty wagon.

Why?

In post 276, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 272, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 270, Bulbazak wrote:I really don't like this Kitty wagon.

either wking scum or partner
my gut says the former but that wont make me stop lynching kitty

R~

Wisdom, you can kindly go screw yourself. Not only is the Kitty wagon on a townread, but it contains 2 (now 3) scumreads and another player whose opening post didn't exactly give me town feels. Out of all the players on that wagon, you're the only one I'm fully reading as town. It's a bad wagon.

Like who? Which players are your scum reads and why?

Meh read 279 you can ignore this.
My vote is not personal and I'd like to understand where your town read in her comes from.

In post 277, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:bullshit

VOTE: bulbazak

youre right house lets just lynch bulba

R~

I do not care for the quick switch on someone you barely talked about.

In post 277, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:bullshit

VOTE: bulbazak

youre right house lets just lynch bulba

R~

In post 281, Bulbazak wrote:Why do I even bother...

@Farside: Thoughts on the other players that were on the Kitty wagon?

At the time I wasn't a fan of pine or aronis vote.

Still not liking kcc currently.

In post 285, Pine wrote:Push on Bulba feels off. I don't see much scumminess from Bulba, much less what Hydreigon is showing

Agree.

Mastin: in regards to your qyestion
I don't like blind following with no reason.
Why do you disagree?

Post 308 is the first moment I had a town thought about kcc.
Waiting....

Why is pasch a scum read kcc?

Aronis: what is your reads currently?

In post 351, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Ms Marangal = ~L
notscience = ~M~
Wisdom = R~

R~

Curious: ms m are you scum reading me due to our last game together or another reason?

Slaps kcc for being nice. :lol:
On a side note I'm scum reading you for putting pressure on a player just for playstyle and then letting it go when nothing was resolved.
Utterly pointless

Pasche is town.

Don't like shiny. Leaning it's a personality thing.

Stopped on page 16.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #843 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fair enough kcc.

I'll be finishing catch up tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #876 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Moving on notes for the game.

Reads Domo post 380, gives Domo the finger.
I'm thinking of our last game together when you say things like that. Add on a cool role and add 50% more trolley and that was your play that game.

Now that I know the heads. Shiny' playstyle reads more like notscience playstyle. Last time I played wisdom he was scum and not snarky.

Domo: why is pine a scum read?

i lol'ed
I also find the playstyle thing I said very true.

I see meta talk about bulba.
I've played 2 recent games with bulba. One was Zor's large normal and he was town. He didn't say a lot that game day 1. In the micro game duck, duck, goose he was scum and more active day 1. I recall calling him scum out the gate that game.
Pretty sure bulba is town.

tW why is that scummy?

Yea shiny is town. Fun. :facepalm:

Pine's hypocrisy about fighting over nonsense irks me. Please tell me it stops.

In post 463, mastin2 wrote:Total Wreck - Shiny Hydreigon, Paschendale, DOMO, Bulbazak
{farside22, Aronis, Shiny Hydreigon, Eckleburg, Pascehndale, Total Wreck}
^Just a quick note I wanted to make to myself.

~Town on someone otherwise might not be.
~Read on someone else might be different.
~Totack Wreck wagon very not-town.
~Kitty wagon not great town-wise either.

Again, if these become relevant, I'll explain.

All I see is a list a people that voted. I want to know who you think is scum on those wagons and why.
You can ignore my question I see the big post.

I'll put you under null.

Someone that knows mastin better....is she typically prone to react so aggressively and with such a potty mouth when called out? Reading her post on page 20 and it reads over the top.

Takes back town read of pine and moves to null.

Okay mastin makes me feel better by pages 22.
Leaning town.

Domo town.

Note to self: game is reminding me of wakes large normal. Too many sure lets do this person.

In post 603, DOMO wrote:Anyway I'm liking shiny for town after this recent exchange with TW. Not so convinced about wreck.

Agree. It reminds me of what I said about kcc and how she attacked tw.

Yup, pine moving down more.

Still reading kcc as scum. Mostly no interaction with players. Very uninvolved with the game in whole.
Romi/kcc scum would not surprise me in the least.
Doublslap moves down the list for doing the same thing as kcc.

Stopped at page 26.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #878 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 877, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 876, farside22 wrote:Shiny' playstyle reads more like notscience playstyle.

ns has posted like once in the whole game
its wisdom

R~

You playstyle is just like not's. The large game I referenced had NS in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #888 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Let's see if I can finish this.

I swear shiny was making baseless comments prior to page 26. Almost certain.
Post 264 from Tw makes me think I'm not crazy.
Hypocrites aren't scummy by the by.

Tw: why is pasch and shiny a scum read?

In post 676, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 675, DOMO wrote:But how can you be so sure? I'm engaging now with someone I think is scum, because, well maybe I'm wrong.

pedit - sure. Why whatever shiny asked you?

With his other wagon hoops, he was jumping from one scum read to another.

He left the Pasch wagon for an entirely different and scummy as fuck reason.

Please quote the post you are referring to.

In post 676, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 675, DOMO wrote:But how can you be so sure? I'm engaging now with someone I think is scum, because, well maybe I'm wrong.

pedit - sure. Why whatever shiny asked you?

With his other wagon hoops, he was jumping from one scum read to another.

He left the Pasch wagon for an entirely different and scummy as fuck reason.

In post 689, Total Wreck wrote:Also, if SH was town, scum would have latched onto an opportunity to rationalize voting for him and jumped on with their own reason, fabricated or not.

That literally I am the only one on his wagon supports my read.

That's pure bs. 4 people have posted since your vote. This reads as try hard.

And I reached the end of page 28 where I imagine 2 siblings arguing.
No I'm not you are.
No I'm not you are.
:roll:

In post 702, DOMO wrote:ladies give it a rest please. I predict there's exactly one scum between you, and we lynch wreck today and if he flips town we lynch shiny tomorrow, and if he flips town then lynch me for lining up mislynches, then when I flip town blame shiny and wreck for shitting all over the thread on d1 with their so certain scum reads.

You have made me laugh out loud again. Thanks!

I agree with kcc that the personalities read similar and seem to clash.

I'm reconsidering moving kcc to nullish. I'm stubborn to move it further.
God I started skimming page 30, please stop.

Kcc: shouldn't both tw and shiny explain there scum reads?
Post 779 from kcc makes me wash all doubts and declare her town.
Well said.

Pine: who are you scum reading outside shiny and why?
You know making associative tells without a flip is useless.

Okay I'm done.

Town reads:

Shiny
Kcc
Tw
Domo

Leaning town

Mastin
Pasch

Moved to null

Bulba

Null
Aronis
Pine
Phidragon

Leaning Scum

Romi
Doubleslap

Vote: romi

I feel very sure of my town reads, some of my reads are POE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #890 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 889, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 888, farside22 wrote:And I reached the end of page 28 where I imagine 2 siblings arguing.
No I'm not you are.
No I'm not you are.

ive said it a lot, but that was house's goal. To write him off as town along with me.

So, since you brought up wake large. Do you not think his push is similar to the one he made on Oka?

R~

I read to the part where house votes oka and I didn't see any similar there vs here.
Here I see sarcasm and shitty attitude.
There read precise and thoughtful.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #892 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 891, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 869, Doubleslap wrote:pine catching a scumslip is not a towntell I've seen scum fake thinking they caught something before
I've seen scum faking it as well, but that's not what this was. That was genuine.
In post 888, farside22 wrote:Kcc: shouldn't both tw and shiny explain there scum reads?
Of course... and I asked them both to do so?
In post 888, farside22 wrote:
Vote: romi

Also, I still support this wagon, if there's any chance of that Today.

Thought you were just asking shiny. I did skim some of the arguing stuff.

I support the romi lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #896 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Spoiler:
In post 28, Romitelli wrote:Is R~ supposed to be your signature?

In post 156, Romitelli wrote:
In post 96, Romitelli wrote:
In post 90, mastin2 wrote:Still, though. Whoever else may be scum, Romitelli IS scum, soyeah.

:lol:

Do go on.

Still waiting.

In post 226, Romitelli wrote:
In post 188, Aronis wrote:VOTE: kittycupcake

She's not even trying to look town.

Actually, I claim she's trying very hard to look town. That is, she's going out of her way to include these little snippets that scream "hey, I'm pro-town!", yet that don't feel genuine at all.

The posts that stand out to me as such:

Spoiler:
In post 173, KittyCupCake wrote:You should be trying to help me get an accurate read on you. -Being intentionally obstructive is just... unproductive.

In post 179, KittyCupCake wrote:Look, this is how this works: I see something weird, and I ask the person why. Then, you can either respond constructively, and help the town by sharing some insight into your thought process and alignment, or you can hurt the town by being difficult.

In post 183, KittyCupCake wrote:But, do you think you could consider that you aren't the only person playing this game? -I'm trying to work out the puzzle as well, but you're effectively hiding some of the pieces from me. You may not actually care about being voted, but displaying that attitude is bad for my game experience and hinders my ability to solve the puzzle.

In post 186, KittyCupCake wrote:And the rest was making sure scum hunting is a thing that's possible in this game. The second you allow people to just pick and choose where they feel like responding, things start to go downhill quickly.

In post 202, KittyCupCake wrote:Yes, I have a bit of dislike for that type of playstyle; it's disruptive to my scum hunting. But, while I was a bit confrontational at first, if you don't think I worked my way back around to trying to reach an understanding with TW, then you are beyond where I can help you.

You see, during her whole exchange with TW, she isn't simply discussing why she thinks his playstyle is anti-town; in fact, she's going out of her way to emphasize it hurts
her
scumhunting. It feels forced, it reads as an empty lunge for towncred.

In post 227, Romitelli wrote:
@Mod: can we get a VC please? Thanks.

In post 519, Romitelli wrote:Catching up. Crazy week at work, sorry for the absence.

1. Response to Kitty's

Spoiler:
In post 300, KittyCupCake wrote:
I agree with her
scum read
, not the
exact specifics
of how she reached it. I don't tend to put as much stock in RVS as mastin seems to; I like to have a little more info to work with. Her initial vote was for the RVS post, my vote is for the posts that followed. -I feel like this was pretty clear and you are deliberately "not understanding."

Don't dodge my question. I asked if you agree with mastin on me being obvious scum.

Also, the posts that followed her claim are the ones where I request her to explain her scum read on me. That's where you're drawing your read from?

In post 300, KittyCupCake wrote:Okay. But, I don't have an issue with your
overall level of activity
. My vote on you is for the
content
of the posts you
did
make (or, more accurately, the complete lack of content).

You're going in circles here.

In post 300, KittyCupCake wrote:I can't speak for everyone else. I have
no idea
how his play affects
their
experiences. -As I've said, I've played with players who have a similar approach to TW, but I've also played with plenty of players who have no issues with that style. All I can express is what
I
am thinking and feeling. And unless all of these votes I'm picking up are for an election to some town representative position that I don't know about, I really don't think I have a right to speak on behalf of everyone else anyway.

Why are you so worried about speaking on behalf of other players? If someone disagreed with your opinion on his playstyle, they'd retort and you'd possibly gain some valuable information. There's no point in making it personal as you did. Besides, if his act is only disruptive to your experience, why should he change, as opposed to you learning to circumvent it?

From playing 2 games on this site, and reading dozens of others, it seems these "personalities" are part of the meta and not really frowned upon, so there's that.

2. Response to mastin2's and

Spoiler:
In post 449, mastin2 wrote:His push on Kitty was basically a carbon copy of farside's, for a start.

This is bullshit. Farside's claim was that Kitty was picking a fight with TW just for the sake of it. This is not what I point out in .

In post 477, mastin2 wrote:YES I FUCKING HAVE.
His posting was a cliched random vote opener.
He has not put in a morsel of effort into scumhunting.
His posting has all been incredibly forced attempts to blend in.
His SOLE contribution to the game was a push on Kitty...which was a CARBON FUCKING COPY of farside's own Kitty push.

Romi is scum.

You first called me obvious scum right after my RVS vote. You then refused to explain your read for a couple hundred posts, and you are now using a missrep of my claim against Kitty that came
after
your initial scumread on me in order to do so. Therefore, no, you have not explained your initial accusation against me; you can't, because it was garbage.

And I'm not the one pulling the "buddy-buddy I'm a friendly townie" act in attempt to blend in. Your read is crap, get over it.

:lol: @ the rage posts.

The sum of his post is just attacking those that attack him.
Trying too hard to be town reads fake.
Add on that he isn't voting anyone of the two attacking him.
I would have expected if he thought kcc was scum he would have voted her.
That in it's self tells me what he's posting is bs.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #897 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: please fix the above. I put everything in spoiler but my comment at the bottom.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #900 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 898, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:its not unheard of for newbies to omgus though

R~

1) he's not voting them.
2) I read one of his games that is ongoing and simply put....no.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #903 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 901, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:dont talk about ongoing

i dont really think not voting is indicative. you probably think "why would town not vote" but then why would scum not vote? It's not like they will look bad for making a vote on D1 so dont tell me "hes afraid to commit"

R~

You don't vote those you believe are scum?

Seriously your logic on this makes no sense.

Romi is making noise and attacking those attacking him but not scum hunting.
If you are going to give him a newb pass then go read his games and then place your vote on him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #906 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 904, House wrote:
In post 876, farside22 wrote:Moving on notes for the game.

Reads Domo post 380, gives Domo the finger.
I'm thinking of our last game together when you say things like that. Add on a cool role and add 50% more trolley and that was your play that game.

Now that I know the heads. Shiny' playstyle reads more like notscience playstyle. Last time I played wisdom he was scum and not snarky.

Domo: why is pine a scum read?

i lol'ed
I also find the playstyle thing I said very true.

I see meta talk about bulba.
I've played 2 recent games with bulba. One was Zor's large normal and he was town. He didn't say a lot that game day 1. In the micro game duck, duck, goose he was scum and more active day 1. I recall calling him scum out the gate that game.
Pretty sure bulba is town.

tW why is that scummy?

Yea shiny is town. Fun. :facepalm:

Pine's hypocrisy about fighting over nonsense irks me. Please tell me it stops.

In post 463, mastin2 wrote:Total Wreck - Shiny Hydreigon, Paschendale, DOMO, Bulbazak

All I see is a list a people that voted. I want to know who you think is scum on those wagons and why.
You can ignore my question I see the big post.

I'll put you under null.

Someone that knows mastin better....is she typically prone to react so aggressively and with such a potty mouth when called out? Reading her post on page 20 and it reads over the top.

Takes back town read of pine and moves to null.

Okay mastin makes me feel better by pages 22.
Leaning town.

Domo town.

Note to self: game is reminding me of wakes large normal. Too many sure lets do this person.

In post 603, DOMO wrote:Anyway I'm liking shiny for town after this recent exchange with TW. Not so convinced about wreck.

Agree. It reminds me of what I said about kcc and how she attacked tw.

Yup, pine moving down more.

Still reading kcc as scum. Mostly no interaction with players. Very uninvolved with the game in whole.
Romi/kcc scum would not surprise me in the least.
Doublslap moves down the list for doing the same thing as kcc.

Stopped at page 26.

Farside: Avoiding VCA, avoiding criticism for not voting; low profile posturing... considering he is scum reading viable lynches yet voting one that isn't, how is it NOT scummy?

I don't do VCA.
I voted one player and pushed that lynch till I was on my v/la. Please explain how that's untrue or scummy.
Romi is viable.
I'm also not a follower. You should now that reading wake'so large game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #916 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:45 am

Post by farside22 »

House: if your asking that's one thing.
Your calling me scum for something that no one else has done.
You want to explain why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 965, Aronis wrote:Pasche is prob town at this point.

Wisdom, If you lynch kitty today, I'll lynch any townie you want tomorrow, provided they don't claim to be a PR.

Why is kitty still a scum read?

Same question to pasch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I accidentally day bugged marquis day 2.
Why it was an accdident, the mod took the action although it was only a night action

I would have shot him night 2 anyways. Marquis always reads scummy and can't read him for shit
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Bugged= vigged
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1108, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Aronis I've had enough of this. I've forgiven everything you've posted because I know you're not good at this game, but this is starting to annoy me. All of your scumreads are obvtown, especially me. They don't make any sense, and you are not making any attempt to fix them. I have ignored you as a troll but it doesn't look like you're stopping this anytime soon so I'm trying to think you're just terrible scum who doesn't know what to do. You at least had actual reasons and actual arguments when you suspected me in other games, here you don't make any kind of sense.

R~

Feeling the same.

In post 1114, Aronis wrote:VOTE: Shiny Hydra

You know that isn't true. You just want people to think that. Sure I've trolled in games, but it's pretty fucking obvious. I've rolled dice to determine my reads, spammed threads, etc. I'm trying in this game and it's the same thing you said earlier, you know me well enough to know this. You just can't control me and so you'll justhave to make me look bad. Anyways, thanks for confirming my scumread. :]

You are also better then this from what I know of your playstyle. Why don't you explain your scum reads a bit more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:16 am

Post by farside22 »

That reminds me.

Kcc: who are your scum reads besides pasch and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought aronis changed reads in prior games and barely explained shit.
Note to self to research later.
Also pasche: your hypocrisy is showing about kcc.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Bulba: I've been leaning town for tw sometime. I'm not the type to say one post makes them auto scum.
I noted you were not buying pasch scum read on kcc....so is he a scum read, thrown or null.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Just some general thoughts.

This game is loud and hard to read. People screaming sometime for what feels fake. Some arguing reads as personality issues.
I almost felt like pasch might be scum because of his hypocrisy was something I saw he did as scum. Then I see his scum list and I just see illogical behavior.
Not sure what to think about aronis. I've seen players change reads on a dime and typically they are town, so I'm unsure why Domo is a scum read.
Mastin bugs me. Not sure other then some of her over the top reaction.
Bulba.....I really didn't like the case on tw.
I have a wont lynch list, a I don't give a fuck list and my scum list.
Some of my reads on players is a bit paranoia and associative.
Till I see something from not mafia my vote will stay there.

@bulba: you asked me a question about Tw and quoted an issue I had. I was responding to that quote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: mastin

Bulba: I'll respond to your question later.

Pasch: I explained my scum read on romi, not mafia replaced that slot.

The short and the long of my vote on mastin is her angry post reads very fake.
It reads forced and exagerated.
Her attacks and change doesn't come across as natural.

Also my crazy theory is mastin/romi scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1274, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 1271, farside22 wrote:Also my crazy theory is mastin/romi scum.

Entirely possible, but I don't really get the romi scumread. You seem to understand that scummy behavior can be caused by weird playstyles given your , so shouldn't that apply even more to Romi since he is a newbie?

R~

Nope.
Go back and see where I state reading romi game.
Newb's if are one thing if pragmatic and problem solving, stick with that. If lazy and lurky, they stay that way. When newbs are scum they act town and equated that to loud and brash.
It's a study I have noted lately.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1359, Not_Mafia wrote:I was prodded

Still up for lynching this.

In post 1368, GuyInFreezer wrote:You know that this game is gonna be special when I couldn't get a one single townread on first 8 pages.

P-Edit: how about the NES one?

Please be town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1379, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 1354, Paschendale wrote:I'd much rather lynch TW, Shiny, or Kitty, though.

Meanwhile pasche keeps playing the same song over and over

R~

It's pasche. I can't say if he's bad at mafia and some of how I feel about him comes from our last game together.

In post 1396, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1394, GuyInFreezer wrote:Aronis is town as fuck.
Period.

Taking this back.
I think i misunderstood something.

You scared me.

Let's chat for a moment because Domo won't do it and I need one sane person in the game.

Tw
Shiny
Kcc
Domo
That is who I feel most assuredly town

I can't read marquis/Doubleslap or aronis for shit.

Mastin: comes off as scum
Not mafia reads as scum because of romi and he is definitely the lurky do nothing scum Replacement to me.

I think pasch maybe town. His reads are so awful it has no scum motivation and I have put his views on ignore.
There is moments I like bulba and I'm bothered by bulba. Didn't like his tw case (owe him a explaination why) and he attacks mastin but keeps voting tw. It's disjointed to me.

This game is so much noise I can just see scum lurking it up
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:08 am

Post by farside22 »

People on my town list need to take a step back.

People that need to explain more and say who they are scum reading and views of the game:

Aronis
Pine
Not mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1417, GuyInFreezer wrote:Ok so on mastin.

Why are people scumreading her again?
I only read half of her iso so far but I see the points made against her is like a big misunderstanding/misrepresentation.

I'll get some quotes together tomorrow.
It would probably make more sense.
The short is reads fake. Doesn't really come across as involved in the game or scum hunting till she's called out. Then boom you get tines if post all the sudden.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

This is long and some people will probably just not read this but here is where I have had issues with Mastin.

In post 89, mastin2 wrote:tl;dr:
Bulb looks town but I wouldn't say he's done anything that's alignment-indicative. (Hey, he's competent as scum.)
DOMO looks like scum to me.
DoubleSlap and Shiny are both town. KittyCupcake/Pasch both less so, but still basically townreads # 3/4.
farside22 is sitting at null, where to be honest she'll probably remain the whole game so I'm mainly going to sheep whoever I trust on her.
Total Wreck is as discussed likely town in spite of the suspicion I'd otherwise have on 'em.
And Romitelli is just plain ol' scum.

Leaves Aronis/Fuzzy/Phidragon, which probably is mostly town. (I'd say at MOST one scum in there, but could be all town.)

The first is good. I actually liked her list just fine.
Where I started wondering and slipping down a notch was the little things I saw she never did.

In post 91, mastin2 wrote:Let's do that in readslist form for the heck of it.

Shiny Hydreigon
DoubleSlap
KittyCupcake
Paschendale

Bulbazak
Total Wreck

farside22
Fuzzylogic
Phidragon
Aronis

DOMO
Romitelli

As a really rough approximation.

Reads that didn't match what was said after. This had bulba higher but she gets very defensive when the read is called out.

In post 191, mastin2 wrote:
In post 182, farside22 wrote:I'm pretty comfortable with my scum read of kcc at this point.
The back and forth between tw and her was pretty garbage scum hunting and inquiry from kcc
Quite the opposite: the kcc-tw interaction couldn't have been more town-town.

In post 187, Bulbazak wrote:Do you have some experience with House that would back this assertion up?
If you want hard, physical links, no, I do not. Like I'd remember the games. But, yes. I've had plenty of games where I've read and House was a player that back this up. Add in Titus, which you also know to be somewhat-accurate (she rarely gets lynched when scum without PR results on her these days--which are admittedly fairly common), and you've got both halves of the hydra that I can make this statement about assuredly. They wouldn't be getting wagoned like this if they were actually scum.

In post 122, mastin2 wrote:I didn't say they were scummy; I said they were scum. Which I know because of my VAST wealth of experience, and me seeing things nobody else sees. You want me talking about people who're scummy (though probably not scum), well, then, that'd be the Total Wreck of a hydra.
Semantics are cute and all, but this is a non-answer. Try again.
That was no mere semantics debate. When I said I meant scum, not scummy, it carried weight. TW is scummy. I don't think TW is scum. I am as sure as I'll let myself be that Romitelli is scum, and I have a fair amount of confidence (albeit not as much as I'd prefer) that DOMO is scum as well. I answered like that rather deliberately, by the way. (I have my reasons.) Needless to say, you can trust me.

Romitelli will flip scum. I'm not bothering to explain why right now, but that doesn't change the accuracy of the statement.

The confidence in this read so early really bothered me. Like how can anyone be sure, that sure.
And frankly when I read the back and forth between romi and mastin. Romi attacked mastin for her rvs vote (which by the way is a newb scum reaction when it is that in your face) but she doesn't really get pissy back. the posting from her is like he is a pest she could care less about.

In post 192, mastin2 wrote:Shiny Hydreigon
DoubleSlap
KittyCupcake
Total Wreck

Pine
Paschendale
farside22

Phidragon
Aronis
Bulbazak

DOMO
Romitelli

Updated. Note my Bulb read hasn't really changed that much, just my evaluation of where said read is. I place him underneath Aronis/Phidragon, yet all three names there are interchangeable. Note also that my Pasch read hasn't changed: my TW read just got upgraded, and I reassessed the placement of farside to be slightly higher, plus Pine hanging out at the next-best thing to a PINE category positionally-wise.

Bulba moves down all the sudden. It was moved down very dramatically.

In post 298, mastin2 wrote:
In post 211, KittyCupCake wrote:Because Rom, despite several posts, hasn't done a single thing that even starts to resemble scum hunting.
Part
of my case.

The other parts are, basically, what was noted on the first page:
In post 8, Total Wreck wrote:VOTE: Romitelli
For using cliche RVS logic.
...Plus combined with Rom's posting just being overall forced and not blending in naturally.

There's more to it, of course, but gotta go.

We have more on Romi but no where do you see anything posted about this until way, way later.
Just keep reading and you will see.

In post 328, mastin2 wrote:
In post 240, DrTJEckleburg wrote:VOTE: KittyCupCake
The Kitty wagon is one of the most idiotic possible wagons we could have right now, by the way.

Just sayin'.

Kitty's town. Simple.
{farside22, Aronis, Shiny Hydreigon, Eckleburg} might have one scum on it as a result.

Here we have the kcc wagon where she has someone on the wagon as scum but never analysis's the wagon at all.
If you think the player is town why not look for who is scum on the wagon?
Below you see Pine was forgotten but same thing. No really motivation to search, just a post to post.
In post 330, mastin2 wrote:
In post 242, Paschendale wrote:VOTE: KittyCupCake
Make that five votes, near-certainly has scum. Because that's L-2. So soon into the game. On town.
{farside22, Aronis, Shiny Hydreigon, Eckleburg, Pasch}.

Oh here is the post where mastin posted her reason. Suddenly again as bulba starts to prod at mastin he is scum and she is pushing is lynch.
In post 449, mastin2 wrote:
In post 422, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 326, mastin2 wrote:
In post 228, Bulbazak wrote:@Mastin: Remind me why Romi is scum again.
Because he is? Like, his posting's not only faked but also not original.
Examples please.
His push on Kitty was basically a carbon copy of farside's, for a start.

Seeing as how you were scum in Chain of Command,the other game where Wisdom ruthlessly tunneled me, this statement definitely stands out. Town Mastin should know better than to say this knowing that I seem to be perpetually on Wisdom's tunnel list. This looks more like you fanning the flames.
You might recall I actually WKed you in CoC for the towncred and buddying to you. (And because antagonizing Wisdom is always masochistic fun when I'm scum. :P) Situation's not identical, true, but what's the scum motivation in me acting in an entirely-different manner?

I'm fanning the flames on you because, surprise! I actually think you're scum.

That's some hardcore buddying.
Yes, it is. Dealwithit.

Also, might as well do this.

VOTE: Bulbazak.

Why is the quoted from TW a scum tell against Bulba?

In post 450, mastin2 wrote:
In post 423, Total Wreck wrote:Out of his three scum reads, he picks the one last likely to actually get a wagon on D1.
That and other stuff.
^Basically, lots of this.

Then we get the fake anger that comes from no where. Someone said, hey mastin your reads are crap. I would say yeah that might get this reaction. Someone saying you are just pointing null stuff and you get this.........I'm saying over reaction.
In post 464, mastin2 wrote:
In post 461, Wisdom wrote:mastin the fact you're showing me null things and try to argue you were scumreading him is just making you seem worse.
Yeah, because it's the fucking truth, not some fabricated lie.
You'd be better off arguing that you saw my point and agreed, despite me being wrong in the past
SURE AS FUCKING HELL
WOULD
BE A BETTER GODDAMNED ARGUMENT, NOW, WOULDN'T IT?

BUT NO.

I can't argue it because it.
wasn't.
the.
fucking.
truth.

The truth was that I was fucking scumreading him.
Period.

In post 465, mastin2 wrote:Like.

Fucking THINK about that for a bit.

Sure as fucking hell could make a stronger argument as scum.
Sure as fucking HELL could make an argument making me seem better, not worse, as scum.
Because as scum, it's all a fucking lie and thus, what I say is fake no matter what.

No.
I can't.
Tempting as it may be, I stopped lying circa 2012 as town. (A fact Pine might not have known about me, but which is true all the same. Like I said. Few if any see the same things I do.)

I can't tell you some fucking bullshit because all I've got is what. fucking. happened.

New list.....why the hell is aronis so high up? eck is POE, what happened to the KCC wagon?

In post 467, mastin2 wrote:Shiny Hydreigon
KittyCupcake
DoubleSlap
Total Wreck

Aronis
farside22

Pine
Paschendale
DOMO

Eckleberg
Romitelli
Bulbazak

There's one or two inaccuracies, but close enough.

Just more fake anger. I don't recall if/who or what caused the first suspicion of mastin but being called fake and reading as fake should not be scummy to someone who reads as uninvolved and not really interacting.

In post 477, mastin2 wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6412613#p6412613]post 473[/url], Shiny Hydreigon wrote:You never explained Romi, and you never will, because you can't.
YES I FUCKING HAVE.
His posting was a cliched random vote opener.
He has not put in a morsel of effort into scumhunting.
His posting has all been incredibly forced attempts to blend in.
His SOLE contribution to the game was a push on Kitty...which was a CARBON FUCKING COPY of farside's own Kitty push.

Romi is scum.

Bulba you just sheeped me.
FUJCK YOU, WISDOM.

I DID NOIT FUICKIN G SHEJEOP BULBASAK.

I amk VERY possessive of my fucking scumreads.

I am nnot afraid to humble it up and admit it when I've taken cues from others.
Credit goes where it's fucking duek.

BUT I ALSO.
FUCKING.
DON'T.
LET.
IT.
SLIDE.

When people tryh to fucking steal MY reads as if thehy're fucking dupilcate.s

I scufmread him FRIST.

Not you.

Nogt fuckin g you.

So go fuck yourslef.

He is not fucking town.
I've known this from my very first fucking poost referencing him.
I made it clear he wasn't fucking town.

And if you wanted to talk about that, Pasche and Pine make much more sense for this role for reasons already explained.
FUCK THAT SHIT.

I'll "bus" PASCH IN A FUCKING HEARTBEAT.

And if Pine was my fucking scumbuddy, we'd be fucking hardcore defending each other because PINE WAS AP BEFORE AP FUCKING EXISTED. And you BETTER know about my goddamned AP interaction. It's the same damn one I had with zMuffinman. Pine was my original fucking frenemy. You can bet your ASS that if I was scum with him I wouldn't place him in fucking NULL.

In post 479, mastin2 wrote:
In post 476, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:mastin/{pasch/pine}/x, where x is farside or someone
VOTE: Paschendale.

BACK UP YOUR FUCKING WORDS.

DARE YOU TO.

In post 493, mastin2 wrote:
In post 482, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:I also see him calling your read on him bullshit and challenging you to explain it. Scum don't fucking act that way, especially newbie ones.
LIKE FUCKING HELL THEY DON'T. It's not just the action of wanting to know the scumread; it's the way they did it.

Romi is scum.
Period.
Simple as that.

In post 496, mastin2 wrote:
In post 486, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 478, mastin2 wrote:TEMM ME WHAT THEY FUCKING SAY.
TRULY.
ill "temm" you what they say. That you scumread Romitelli and Domo, while you nullread Bulba. If you scumreaded Bulba like you're claiming, he'd be there together with Rom and Domo, but he wasn't.
I choose the wording in my posts quite fucking carefully. When I said that I had reevaluated what my fancy-null meant...that fucking meant that he had been effectively bumped down even though the (not-great, at risk of going down further) read was the same.

Yes, he wasn't as much of a fucking scumread as DOMO or Romi were.

But he WAS a fucking scumread. He was a fucking scumread by virtue of not being a fucking townread. By looking town with content yet not feeling town from it. He didn't feel like scum at the time, but by not fucking feeling town he might as well have been.

I.
fucking.
scumread.
Bulb.
FIRST.

In post 993, mastin2 wrote:Whoops.
Forgot Romi.

Shiny Hydreigon
KittyCupcake
Total Wreck
DoubleSlap

Aronis
farside22
DOMO
Eckleberg

Bulbazak
Pine
Paschendale
Romitelli

More accurate depiction of the reads, when I think about it. Keep in mind, though, most of the people in the categories are interchangeable: Shiny's REALLY obvtown, Total Wreck's equally so, Kitty's just plain town, and so's DoubleSlap; I could tinker endlessly on the order there. Aronis/farside22/DOMO are also about equal. (Eckleberg could move higher or lower depending on the slot's next postings.) The scumreads I've been equally at war with. If I posted this same list again, it might be in an entirely different order. Obviously, one of them is town (at minimum), but I can't tell which.

In post 1341, mastin2 wrote:Shiny Hydreigon
Total Wreck
DoubleSlap

Eckleberg/newperson
farside22
DOMO

KittyCupcake
Aronis

Paschendale

Romitelli/Not_Mafia

Pine
Bulbazak

Rough approximation.

I think just from the above a lot of things change without much reasoning. Romi, moved and what bothers me the most. What I struggle with the hardest reading Mastin is that her comment about Romi is right on. It was exactly what I have been saying repeately in the game.
But when she says something it is just he's scum and you should all listen to me. It feels a bit sinister. Instead of selling the case she keeps holding off and holding off and the more she holds off other things happen in the game and people are like, Romi who?
Her reactions to being called out reads over the top because people are calling her out on her game play. It's exactly what it is, very, very guarded and low key.
Once someone calls her out she gets active and get over the top of how dare you even though she stated that people calling her out on her game play would not bother her.

As I said she does those little things that just look like posting to post. The vote count comment about Kcc and never anaylsising it.
The comment about Romi that took till Bulba asked her about it that she posted her issues.
The times she just comes out is when she is called out. it definitely reads of someone who is reading along the game and not responding till necessary which I never find town motive or reasoning for.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1438, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 1435, mastin2 wrote:Also, screw it, farside goes to the town pile. Don't care if I'm wrong, she's so town that even if she's scum she's town.

Is this meta-related? Because I haven't seen anything from farside that screams town. Sure, she looks town, but nothing that couldn't easily be done by scum. If town is really
buried in noise and scum are coasting, she is the first who comes to mind as possible coasting scum.

Funny enough I agree with the above.

I've been keeping my emotions out of this game and some things I skimmed because it was really hard to read through the back and forth for me.
Also I've been feeling a bit sad when I see people fighting and fighting and fighting and through out each game the scum are the one sitting the in background and laughing out of there ass's because they can lurk, say next to nothing and no one will give too fucking shits because players are so tunneled and mad and emotionally invested and the scum can just shrug it off.
Now I know a few exception to this rule. Bulba knows how to be active and fight as scum. Reck, me, dgb, I have no doubt mastin could probably do it either. She reads as though she has done things before that would be more engaging. I know the only game I played with Mastin (I think there was two but don't quote me) she was a hydra and not really involved in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:47 am

Post by farside22 »

A few other notes from me.
Still would be up for lynching not mafia.
The mastin/ bulba argument did not read tvt and if anyone cares I'd explain why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1454, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:I don't like anything in farside's wall. Her arguments are too shallow and could be easily be explained by town motivation too. Considering the fact she is claiming to consider the effect of different playstyles, I call bullshit.

Note that this is coming from me, who has agreed with almost everything Bulba has said about mastin. Because the things Bulba has pointed out are actually things that make mastin look scummy. Farside's things? Nothing. She sits there and argues over why mastin moves her reads around or why she doesn't post what she would like her to.

R~

You realize she (mastin) has attacked bulba for calling her fake but not me.
That was in some of the quotes.
She fights with bulba but not romi.
When someone fights with a scum read. They are scum. But she's arguing with bulba over how he reads her, not what makes him scum.
Where when she explained her scum read on romi. It was natural.

You can call it bs all you want, but can you explain her scum read on bulba at all?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1459, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:scum reads dont have to be explained, nor understood. She scumreads bulba, and thats it.

R~

*smacks wisdom*
Go ask Mara if it makes sense to have a case and reasons on one player but not the other.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Also wisdom does never explaining a scum read get a player lynched?
If so please don't post again any reason and let's see who follows.

*smacks wisdom again*

That was for pissing me off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1464, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:What are you planning on gaining with appealing to me like, this though?

~L

Wisdom is stubborn and bad.
I recall you as more logical.
You are complaining to me about gut but hate my reads are based on how I feel reading mastin post.
Can you pick a reason that is valid and stop being paraniod.

GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: not_mafia

No one cares but me.

But sure I'll bite

Vote: not mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Not mafia/mastin/aronis (maybe pine)

Far
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh I'm not explaining my scum reads just to be an ass to shiny.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1473, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:That wasn't the point, Pasche. I guess you're not even reading now. I wasn't talking about me explaining my reads. I was explaining how farside is full of shit. But sure, look the other way.

R~

I look forward to waiting for you to apologies when this game ends or in the dead thread.

Till then vote not mafia.

If not don't cry to me.
Your oppinion means nothing when all you do is bitch at people who have an oppinion at all.
Lynch me see if I care.
If be happy mostly to get away from you attitude towards anyone that dares to question are disagree with you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

If = I'd

I'd bet money I don't feel alone with that feeling either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1481, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Well yeah that's what you're betting on. That people will prioritize disliking me rather than figuring out who is scum. And it's a safe bet, unfortunately.

R~

Oh no's I'm trying to figure out who is scum but being belittled by a player.

Yah I'm pot calling you out kettle.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1485, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1482, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Not_Mafia slot has had "mislynch fodder" written all over it since the beginning. Dunno about Mara, but you're not getting my vote on that wagon.

R~

Not_Mafia is nowhere near the "mislynch fodder" as town. His townplay is pretty damn solid.

He will never listen because lurking and posting vague reads are a town quality in his book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1488, GuyInFreezer wrote:I have romi slot as null because his stuff re mastin is not alignment-indicative (everyone would call it a BS if one claims that he got a strong scumread on rvs post lol).
Even with accounting apathy I don't like not mafia's iso.

Never mind he is active elsewhere.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?s ... 1&start=25
Promised a catch up and continues to prod post.

Just an FYI I'm so stalking wisdom and doing that in every game I play with him from now on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1490, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 1487, farside22 wrote:He will never listen because lurking and posting vague reads are a town quality in his book.

Yet you're ignoring Pine completely.

R~

Looks at scum list
Looks at wisdom
Looks at maybe scum on pine
Looks at wisdom again

Smacks wisdom
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Can I put wisdom ignore for being a hypocrite?

Seriously.

I want to replace out for his attitude alone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Looks at the number of post from pine and reads many post with reasons
Looks at romi and not and sees shit all

Yup totally the same style there shiny.
Totally
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1501, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:How the fuck am I a hypocrite, farside?

R~

Your fine with mastin calling out romi but not really pushing the case.
But I'm scum for calling pine out and not pushing pine.
You push all reads and every read and forget about players in the game.
That's okay right.

All you do is tunnel for fucking pages and pages on active fucking people and let the floats fuckng float.
How are you not a fucking hypocrite.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1506, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 1503, farside22 wrote:Looks at the number of post from pine and reads many post with reasons
Looks at romi and not and sees shit all

Yup totally the same style there shiny.
Totally

Pine has never given any reads. All he ever did was "let's policy sh".

Also I was talking about pine and not_Mafia being the same, namely useless lurkers. Romi was just a newbie.

R~

Looks
See's pine thoughts on Domo
See's pine complain about sh
Agrees with complaints
See's pine lurk, agree's he's doing more trashtalking but see others feel the same.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1510, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 1507, farside22 wrote:But I'm scum for calling pine out and not pushing pine.

That's not why you're scum. You're scum for acting like lurking is a tell (it isn't, it's completely null and can be caused by apathy), yet not caring about pine doing it in the slightest. Among other things.

Cool misrepping.

R~

Stop fucking misrep.
I said it will be easy to lurk with the noise and I stated a reason outside of fucking lurking for the fucking scum read!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I've never felt a urge to pl a player before or wish for my own lynch so badly.

mod v/la for 2 to 3 day to cool down
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1548, mastin2 wrote:That said,
In post 1471, KittyCupCake wrote:UNVOTE: pasch
VOTE: not_mafia
Frankly, the wagon on me feels more towndriven than this wagon does. >_<

Kcc is a town read but you don't like her vote? :?

Explain

Kcc also said she vote romi a long time ago and be on the wagon.

Sooooo...???
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

And I have reached a point where talking to people in this game is pointless.

Someone prod me when a convo happens instead of yelling, bitching and/or ignoring.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Domo: you remember the mini normal where I called out the newb for scummy behavoir. Well I feel the same way about romi as I did about that player.

And FTR that player was scum....so anyone that feels the need to take a shot and maybe just maybe if my tell is correct have shiny eat a bunch of humble pie this maybe that wonderful moment to have it happen

And for those don't think I'm serious I will direct you to my sig.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1582, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:I want to see where you'll hide when he flips town

R~

farside sig wrote:"It's the bitch in me that enjoys seeing people get their comeuppance." - farside

Unless you are saying you know he's town, then I'll be happy to lynch you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1584, Total Wreck wrote:Damn, I'm busted.

NM has me dead to rights.

I confess, I've done nothing lately. String me up.

Listen if I have to suffer the bs condensing crap from shiny so does everyone else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1595, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:And because I half expect this town to just go with that:

No, my case is that you have not posted a single piece of content in 3 weeks, while dodging with excuses and trying to seem like you are doing things, which not only are useless to do in D1 (wagon analyzing without flips), but even that, you never did. And then you never found time to give some reads, but plenty to whine about my playstyle and try to get me lynched on policy, completely ignoring me when I explained my motivations, never trying to actually work with me, and actively trying to make others dislike me. All of these hold scum motivation.

R~

Only half of this is accurate.

The rest is your personality being shitty towards others.

@pine: hi pine. How are you.
Could you please explain your scum reads. There is more then just shiny in this game and I know you are better then this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1612, Total Wreck wrote:Please don't extend the deadline, a rep can catch up at night.

I endorse this product and/or service
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1620, DOMO wrote:
In post 1618, Pine wrote:Why don't you tell me why you're Town, instead

I'm not trying to prove anything to you. You already know I'm town. I'm curious to see what farside thinks about what you said. She didn't mention it, even though she's posted. I would imagine farside can read me better than anyone else here. And likewise, I feel like I'm well positioned to get some kind of sincerity read off her.

So if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to figure out if farside is your buddy.

Your going to have to explain where this comment came from and why since you've never said anything about me prior before I explain shit
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Actually scratch the above I'm not explaining reads at all.
Per shiny no had to do shit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and I'm just read the case by pine.
Won't be voting Domo or pine
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1646, DOMO wrote:
In post 1637, farside22 wrote:Your going to have to explain where this comment came from and why since you've never said anything about me prior before I explain shit

I said I was starting to get nervous. Now that nervousness has evolved into paranoia. You're not your usual self here farside. Admittedly neither am I, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore my concerns about you. It's take you a long time to show the argumentative side of you, and when it emerged, it felt forced. What's more, when pine is taking a shot at me, you ignore it, depsite you being best positioned to read me. I know I'm a million miles away from my scum game. You're the only person I'd expect to really realise that. But you either haven't realised it, or you already know I'm town, and thus haven't been trying to figure me out.

I don't like shiny.
I'd rather see the player eat shit and be proven wrong then explain anything else this game.
If you haven't gotten that message from the back and forth, then your not reading the game.
You want better then vote not mafia or explain why you won't.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1654, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Shady explanation and switch back immediately, considering NM replaced in over a week ago and you have discussed N_M directly in previous posts.

You can go in my town pile.

In post 1655, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Looking through the top wagon ISO's. Not inclined to vote Romi/N_M.

Pine's iso is so... angry.

Read shiny. All anger can be explained there.

In post 1656, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Just kidding...dunno yet.

Software Head of Us believes it is scum v scum. We will discuss after breakfast.

- Blockhead

I'm not thinking so. Some things don't add up and if you could humor me for a moment and read the mastin/bulba exchange and just say if you think tvt or tvs or svs
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1665, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1662, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Why? Because you're tunneling on Mastin?

R~

No, because it's based on a midgame from a replacement that could easily be attributed to apathy and annoyance. Pine's entrance to the game, as well as his recent posting, where he's straight up said that he's actually out of his slump, both are solid town posting. I'd also like to point out that in contrast to the Mastin and TW wagons, which keep dissipating (Mastin's lying about them being too easy. They are continuously stalling and falling apart.), the Pine wagon has been able to keep momentum since the middle of the game based on policy reasons.

P-edit: Mastin's not town. Not sure about PN yet.

Mastin' reason for not joining the not mafia wagon is shady as fuck.
Just keeping that noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1668, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:If Pine flips scum, farside should definitely be looked into next btw.

R~

I almost hope pine flips scum now.
Being lynched this game and away from you would be a great x-mas present!

Pine consider this a request for claim
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1672, Not_Mafia wrote:Why does the wagon on me exist?

Romi was scummy.
Your play this far is no better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1678, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 1676, farside22 wrote:
In post 1668, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:If Pine flips scum, farside should definitely be looked into next btw.

R~

I almost hope pine flips scum now.
Being lynched this game and away from you would be a great x-mas present!

Pine consider this a request for claim

I don't buy this. I am not being annoying now, you have no reason to exaggerate like this.

R~

Says the player that thinks giving a reason is scummy.
But sure go ahead and let not mafia give fuck all reason for his reads and lurking.
Ignore and belittle a player for explaining.
Apparently, magically I should completely forgive and forget!

Go fuck off
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1682, DOMO wrote:
In post 1663, farside22 wrote:You want better then vote not mafia or explain why you won't.

I much prefer a pine lynch. NM is rom's replacement, I felt rom was lynchbait.

Why?

Did you look at romi at all?
What has not mafia done since replacing in that gives that view?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Looks at shiny
Points to nm post

In post 1583, Not_Mafia wrote:
Spoiler:
Don't like Total Wreck from the first two pages, like Shiny though

In post 43, Total Wreck wrote:VOTE: KittyCupCake

Like, for real.

Like, totally.

Was this an actual serious vote?

In post 98, Paschendale wrote:Townread on Doubleslap and scumreads on Domo and Romitelli make very little sense, especially if only their initial posts are cited. Shiny pokemon looks pretty on the ball, though.

You know mastin well enough to have hyrdra'd with her so you should know mastin well enough to know this isn't a reason to scumread her. And I remember you trotting out that phrase as scum to buddy me

In post 119, Total Wreck wrote:VOTE: Pine

Stalker.

We're still on this on page 5?

In post 122, mastin2 wrote:
In post 94, farside22 wrote:Everything I read from pasche reads exaggerated, explain town read.
Pasch is the player least guilty of exaggerating of those who could ever be accused of exaggerating. You'd have better luck accusing me of exaggerating.

Is this sarcasm or... ? Cos Pasch has exaggerated reactions as either alignment

In post 122, mastin2 wrote:
In post 92, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:what is scummy about domo and romitelli?
I didn't say they were scummy; I said they were scum! :P

Which I know because of my VAST wealth of experience, and me seeing things nobody else sees.

Care to share with the rest of the class?

In post 130, Paschendale wrote:
That's a good read. I tend to revise my posts heavily while making them. So, I'm not at all surprised if they come off sounding a bit less than organic. However, on the plus side, they tend to be very clear and free of errors, so there is little miscommunication.

I do that, too. I'm a lawyer, so it's second nature to revise and review what I write, especially when making an argument.

Consider me perpetually skeptical of alignment declarations without supporting evidence. Again, it's a quirk of my profession.

Stealth brag alert

DOMO's reaction to mastin seems like how town who isn't familiar with mastin would react

In post 189, mastin2 wrote:
In post 130, Paschendale wrote:I honestly have no idea what this means.
Simple, really. There are some players who in no way, shape, or form could ever be accused of exaggerating their content; you know what comes from them was natural. Then, there are other players, the majority of players, who
could
be seen, from certain angles, to have exaggerated their posting. Your name is in that list, as is mine. But of the names in the list, yours is at the bottom to the point where it'd almost be off the list. In short, your posting's so not exaggerated that it'd be almost-impossible to argue it was. (Almost, but not quite.) In other words, the point about you being scummy for it is wrong.

I'm gonna need a map to follow this thought process, can you rephrase this please?

In post 191, mastin2 wrote:Romitelli will flip scum. I'm not bothering to explain why right now, but that doesn't change the accuracy of the statement.

When have you ever not bothered to explain something?

In post 219, Total Wreck wrote:Leaning Bulbazak scum.

He has much incentive to indict mastin because she is a big threat to scum..

This is what NKs are for? Like, are you seriously saying he's scum because he's targeting a good town player so he must be scum trying to get her lynched?

this feels town[/spoiler]

That's the first 10 pages, will be Saturday before I can continue acting up, startlingly little has actually happened so far.

VOTE: TotalWreck

0 effort, House has his demeanor and it's not alignment indicative but he hasn't even attempted to do anything so far[/quote]

Points to shitty bottom and reasons from nm.
Notes nm reason and points to about 3 other players under same category
Notes shiny tunneling give two shits attitude
Me Cares very little to switch votes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

No clue.

Also shiny continues to prove why I don't want to talk to him anymore.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: please replace me.
Sorry I love the theme but I'm pretty much not enjoying playing with shiny.

Shiny Hydreigon wrote:why, because i prove you can't make any valid argument?

yeah, i get why you'd want to avoid talking to me for that if you are scum

R~

As I said belittling asshole.

Thanks for sucking at mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1768, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Total Wreck

@Farside: Why did you decide to remain in the game?

Also, Mastin is town.

The mod had more then enough replacements.
As for why didn't I just hammer to end the day and cool down. I wanted pine to claim and I lost my cool over shiny' attitude. I thought about hammering and not giving two shits what pine claimed. I just felt I was acting anti town and needed to replace out before acting within my emotion.
Frankly I came back because of the replacement issue and because I really enjoyed ducktales when I was younger.

Why did you fight for pages with mastin?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Not_mafia: why is mastin a leaning scum read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1786, DOMO wrote:Oh yeah ofc, pine flipping scum means that farside can easily be scum. I'm prepared to totally dismiss the shiny kill as evidence against her because it's easy to argue she could be being framed. But farside replacing out rather than hammering scum looks bad.

If there's town between pasch and bulba, farside is next on the list imo.

Probably should have hammered, but I've seen too many hammers without claims flip a pr and I wasn't willing to take the chance to hammer without a claim.

Still not a fan of not mafia. I find it odd he thinks bulba is scum but didn't vote him with the bw going.

Waiting on bulba before I discuss the spot.

Also not mafia said he wanted a claim/asked for hammer but I recall very little from him scum reading pine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1799, DOMO wrote:
In post 1795, farside22 wrote:Still not a fan of not mafia. I find it odd he thinks bulba is scum but didn't vote him with the bw going.

Why is this scummy with NM? I'm doing exactly that... pushing bulba as my top scum read while holding my vote.

In post 1797, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:This is a really backhanded way to go modifying your opinion (based on "I am still alive") in a few minutes. Especially when the first part hinges on "farside replaced out rather than hammering [hindsight] confirmed scum."

This is a really backhanded way of casting suspicion at someone. Does scum say one thing and then change his mind a few minutes later? Only if he's trying to look town. You seem to be suggesting that someone changing their mind is scummy. It's not, rigid is scummy. If I'm scum, why would I find a reason to point the finger at farside, and then find reason to back away? With my first post, I've either found reason to push a mislynch, or found reason to bus a buddy. Either way, backing away makes no sense. The only thing that truly makes sense is that I'm town posting my thoughts as they come to me. Or wifom, like wreck is suggesting.

NM voted for pasch.
He didn't with hold the vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1818, DOMO wrote:Ok.

bulba pasch nm farside

farside talk to me. Convince me you're town.

I'm town. :lol:

Tell me why you think I'm scum.
Lots of what you said is vague.
All I know is my role and typically more bitchy as town then scum. The rest can be considered null coming from me.

I like pn for town more and more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1841, GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: DS

Who ??

In post 1844, mastin2 wrote:Not
absolutely
sure, but definitely thinking N_M's town, now.

Not feeling it.
I tunnel and so far seen nothing to change my view on the spot this far.

In post 1846, mastin2 wrote:Also, need not be said, Total Wreck read remains.
Perpetual Nonsense read is admittedly weakening, but still exists.
Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill thinking Doubleslap's town, too.

Soooooo, readslist in a sec, but I think my scumlist goes something like this:

GiF
Pasch
Kitty
Bulb

Least to most.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I need to do a lot of reading. Gimme a bit.

I think I need to reread a few people, but I will be most angry I'd kcc is scum this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Bulba: I'm going to do a meta moment here. I usually promise myself not to meta people but this point bugs me a bit as I thought about this game.
When you were in Zor's game I don't recall you ever tunnelling and fighting for pages on end. But when I think of duck, duck goose micro game you fought with me all day 1.
So my question is do you have examples of fighting as town for pages day 1?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1855, DOMO wrote:Oh I thought I posted this, but it seems I left it in preview while I made tea...

In post 1851, farside22 wrote:Tell me why you think I'm scum.

I don't. I think you're in the scum pool and I would like you to not be.

My big problem is if NM is town, the you were doing your utmost yesterday to shift votes from scum to town. That and the fact you didn't hammer scum when you were obviously frustrated.

Tell me why PN is town, because I'm struggling to shake off my aronis scumread.

In post 1850, Bulbazak wrote:Why are you vying so hard for towncred from the Pine flip?

I'm not. My interest is to judge the sincerity of PN's response. I don't give a crap how much towncred I have or haven't got.

But it's cute how you wave your finger at me. You're more or less caught scum and your intereactions now need to be kept under control to give your last buddy the best possible chance. I'm a safe target because it's already obvious that I'm not scum with you and pine.

In post 1850, Bulbazak wrote:This line of reasoning makes no sense, and this is the third time you've pulled something like this and is the entire basis of your scumread on me.

Curious, if that is the only reason you have not to trust me, why is guy not on your list?
As for pn: I liked his questions to pasch in 1822 and I see him as trying to figure things out.
Aronis read scummy to me but there is no way anyone could defend someone's play. What has pn done that reads scummy?

In post 1865, DOMO wrote:Well ok maybe if that was all then I'd be stretching it.

The whole exchange from #655 onto the next page, you're scum scum scum. You're doing your best to discredit shiny while selling us pasch, doing your best to protect pine.

This isn't close. If somehow you are town, well you need to die while we're comfortable because you're a massive liability in late game, and potentially a magnet for multiple PRs. You have to go, and if you were town, you'd realise that and get reading the thread for your final reads. Hint hint.

@tw: I would like to know who your scum reads are and why please.

Note to self read bulba meta links in post 1869
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1878, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1863, DOMO wrote:
In post 556, Total Wreck wrote:I'm dying to vote Pine, myself. I hope he townies his ass up, and soon.
Town does not say this. Ever. Case closed.
DOMO, you're forgetting something.

Scum had daychat D1.

Why is that important?

Because scum with fucking daychat NEVER, NEVER, EVER IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES, EVER, would say this in-thread. Why not?

Because that's what their fucking QT/PT (dunno which AA9 used, but I think she still uses QTs) is for. Instead of posting it in-thread, know what an actually-scum-Wreck does? Says in the mafia QT, "Hey, Pine. Town your ass up, or I'm bussing you."

Case closed. Wreck's town.

Also I need to reread day 1 a bit more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1893, DOMO wrote:
In post 1887, farside22 wrote:Curious, if that is the only reason you have not to trust me, why is guy not on your list?

I can't even remember anything he's posted. I had to look to see what slot it is. It's the drjeckle slot. Town by virtue of the fact I would be very surprised to see a scum slot need filling so often. It's a lame reason to town someone but it's what I think.

Often???? I thought it was only replaced once. This makes very little sense at all.

In post 1894, DOMO wrote:
In post 1878, mastin2 wrote:Because scum with fucking daychat NEVER, NEVER, EVER IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES, EVER, would say this in-thread. Why not?

Town doesn't say it ever, either. WHY DOES TOWN WANT SOMEONE WHO IS SCUMMY TO TOWN IT UP?

I've done it before. I'm just more bitchy when I say thinks like that. Kind of get you head out of your ass or I'm voting you type thing. It's mainly the reason I disagree with you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

My brain is swimming today. But I had one thing to say
Domo: I don't get your hyperactive omgus hypocrisy of mastin or why you attacked her just now for what she said. I don't recall you being this spastic....like ever and wonder where it is coming from.

Tw: still waiting for your scum reads. Right now all I've seen is sarcasm and bitchness when anyone attacks you and the can't wait to prove you wrong attitude this day phase.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1988, DOMO wrote:
In post 1985, farside22 wrote:Domo: I don't get your hyperactive omgus hypocrisy of mastin or why you attacked her just now for what she said. I don't recall you being this spastic....like ever and wonder where it is coming from.

I see someone who has claimed to be roleblocked n1 saying that the person who seems like the most obvious scum in the world is obvtown. I wonder where that is coming from.

In post 1987, Total Wreck wrote:Freudian slip, my man.

Yeah I have a feeling you're gonna be the only one baging this drum.

You were not the only one on tw and mastin pointed out ds vote, which I agreeded with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to not be able to to my reread till sat.
Bare with me till then.
Thanks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:07 am

Post by farside22 »

One thing I feel confident in reading the flipped scum post is that mastin and aronis are in my confirmed town pile.
I want to dig deeper into kcc, ds, pasch, nm and bulba
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2020, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 2017, farside22 wrote:One thing I feel confident in reading the flipped scum post is that mastin and aronis are in my confirmed town pile.

Why not me?

I'm null on you based on pine's post.

DOMO wrote:Why did shiny get NK'd if he wasn't right? To secure wreck's mislynch? Wouldn't it make more sense to leave shiny around to continue shitting all over the thread, making it easier for scum to skate by? Shiny was killed most likely becaus ehe was a problem for the scum, rather than an asset. When someone as divisive as shiny gets NK'd on n1, then it probably means he was onto something.

1)Shiny was leaning on bulba at the end of day and 2) wifom.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and 3) pine flip confirm shiny town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2029, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 2026, farside22 wrote:Oh and 3) pine flip confirm shiny town

How?

Because of the attack pine made against Shiny.
That was not frustrated against a scum buddy.

In post 2043, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 2025, farside22 wrote:
In post 2020, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 2017, farside22 wrote:One thing I feel confident in reading the flipped scum post is that mastin and aronis are in my confirmed town pile.

Why not me?

I'm null on you based on pine's post.

This is scumposting, by the way.

Vague read attempts and null reads give no info to town but look like they are still attempting to contribute.

Especially when it comes to contentious wagons that show a high risk of blowback.

I'm talking about based on Pine's interaction. I did this in my last game but it was more close to lylo and I was right. So I'm using the flipped scum to find scum based on interactions with the spot.
You didn't have much with Pine, Pine said very little about you, thus null.
I think your whiny behavoir today is the only thing that annoys me. Like you feel the how dare people say this and eat shit without saying much else pretty much loses it's machoness after sooooo many post and because trolley and useless.
Most of day 1 you were a town read. That is why you are not on my to look into list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2074, Total Wreck wrote:Sure, because scum totally wants more attention as the game progresses.

Totally makes sense if you don't think about it.

You are judging my alignment by my personality. That's terrible play at best and manipulative scum at worst.

that's my way.
Don't care what you think.

Now back to things that make no sense.

Domo: Can you explain why you have this hard on thing with TW and the Wifom of shiny's death? Shiny had a scum read on many people through out the day that went from A to Z jumps in logic. Why is TW scum above anyone else in regards to shiny if all you are basing it on is wifom.

Also don't you dare fucking give me that post again with Pine/tw talk because that is BS and you know better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to saying something metaish but it bugs me more then I can ever explain.
Domo being illogical is just weird to me. Even when we were in 80's mafia there was a method to his behavior but all I see is jumps, jumps, jumps, jumps and it is very scattered and off for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

If Tw is town I'd look more at bulba.
I'm behide reading the more large post but I still feel one of nm or ds is scum. I have trouble shaking marquis and being paranoid of him every game though.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2125 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

Listen I'm tired and behind.
Don't expect my best right.

*gives Domo the bird*

*heads to bed*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #105) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

I see some discussion going on.
I think tw would have used the one shot ability. I haven't looked to see if he had stated a guilty.
I'll check after x-mas
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:47 am

Post by farside22 »

So I looked at tw.
I saw this and thought he had a confirm scum.
In post 1937, Total Wreck wrote:And Bulbous Zack is scum, lynch him tomorrow.

As I read further, he unvoted bulba, which makes no sense at all if he had confirmed scum.
His last words struck me the most.
In post 2102, Total Wreck wrote:Losing me won't cost town much, if I
am
MK'ed, as I'm mislynch bait anyway

So at least there is a bright side. :-)

I think he checked some who is dead. I don't know for fact but if he had role info or confirmed town or scum in the game those are words I expect to see from a cop.

Next up will be looking at bulba, Domo, kitty and check votes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Kcc: I had thought about that as well but post 2102 makes me doubt that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay so here isn't question to those voting bulba.
Why is bulba scum?

I read bulba ISO and I don't see him as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Few things bother me with kcc.

In post 772, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 769, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:the thing is, i wasnt screaming at him to give reads because i wanted to know his reads. it was because I knew it was impossible to have the definite scumread he had from two posts, and i knew he wouldnt be able to explain it.

but of course you wont care about that difference
Oh, I understand. But now, I want to see yours. -Not because I actually want to know why you have that read, but just to make sure you actually have a reason. -Because, despite everything else, the excessive lengths you've now gone to avoid doing this is making me question things.

Seriously, it shouldn't be that hard to make a brief sentence or two regarding your read. Stop making everything so needlessly difficult.
In post 770, Total Wreck wrote:If this is true, please do so and I will happily join you there.

UNVOTE: Romi
VOTE: Pasch

In post 929, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 920, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Kitty, with what we kinda sorta talked about last night, do you still think Wreck is town? I also do not think you should move pine to town just because of that one move he's done.

Pine is town.
TW... I'm going over with a magnifying glass.
In post 893, Paschendale wrote:only that that's clearly your goal.
Because clearly there is no other possible motivation for not being as obnoxious as possible.

In post 893, Paschendale wrote:The tug-of-war between Shiny and Mastin is pretty much the only thing you're really discussing
Hahaha. Yeah, I've been mainly discussing the main topic of discussion, and less so discussing the lesser topics of discussion. Is there a point in there?

(I'm assuming you meant TW there not mastin, otherwise, I'm really confused)
In post 893, Paschendale wrote:and it's more about whose side to choose than any reason someone might actually be right in their accusations.
And more vaguely throwing mud in my direction without anything to back it up (and just like the last time, it's because you can't).

In post 893, Paschendale wrote:I'm one of the few people giving reasons for my suspicions and yes, I'm frustrated that so many others won't.
Pasch keeps saying things like this: "Oh, I'm the only one around here doing anything." Since this wouldn't mean as much from me, does anyone else want to iso him and double check how much more analysis he has been doing than everyone else?

In post 1350, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 1349, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:or, actually, can we lynch pine? he's the only real one we agree on

Pine is in my bottom 4. I'll give him a thorough review first, but I could be up for this.

In post 2173, KittyCupCake wrote:VOTE: Bulba

Pasch can be next.

One post she has pine as town but moves him to her top 4 scum read.
Her current vote on bulba.
I see a lot of pasch push but I don't see why she thinks bulba is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2208, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 2207, farside22 wrote:Okay so here isn't question to those voting bulba.
Why is bulba scum?

I read bulba ISO and I don't see him as scum.

The dead townies made decent cases; I can try to dig them up if you want, but it's mostly interactions.

Interaction with pine? Or someone else? Can you give an example of the interaction you found.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2228 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

I feel better about kitty.
I want to read a few more things before a hammer but it won't happen tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:36 am

Post by farside22 »

This is going to look odd but with phone posting it is easier to quote stuff and post under the quoted stuff.

I'm still scum reading the nm slot and here is why.
See below quotes for details

In post 1776, Not_Mafia wrote:
Spoiler:
Agree with the scum reads on Bulbazak on page 11-12, this post especially looks scummy, bold in particular

Bulbazak wrote:
Wisdom, one of these days you'll learn how to actually scumhunt.
Why is Kitty scum? Why is everyone on her wagon town? Because that's what you're suggesting. You have taken zero interest in figuring out her or my alignment. If you thought my stance was BS, then you should have asked me how I came to my reads on everyone. I've been very clear on my Kitty, TW, and Pasch reads. Less so on my Aronis and Jeckel reads, mostly because they are developing. Aronis's first and only post is opportunistic as crap and exactly what I'd expect from scum him. Jeckel might be town, but his first post, which jumped on the emerging Kitty wagon, felt very mechanical. The only legit vote I've seen is Farside, and that looks to be largely personal. So again, what's the Kitty case?

Pine wrote:Push on Bulba feels off. I don't see much scumminess from Bulba, much less what Hydreigon is showing

Yeah I feel pretty good about Bulba scum

Mastin's rage posting seems like it's coming from a place of "I'm scum but I'm not scum for this"

That's page 22, Mastin's rage posting and subsequent wall exhausted me, still very little happening, game dominated by a few voices, mainly Shiny who I'm townreading. Feeling conflicted about TW, his complete lack of anything bothers me but when he does do something or places a vote they make little sense from scum. I could see him with mastin though

Eh, went to the next page, actually like this for not scum-scum interaction

mastin2 wrote:
In post 546, Pine wrote:Lolwut
"I can never read this guy" isn't a policy reason.
It's more than that.
-I policy-lynch policy-lynchers.
-You've done a fair amount of complaining.
-You haven't actually generated content, relying on the complaining and policy-lynch to get you through.

Does this make you scum?

No, not necessarily, although it certainly makes me receptive to the idea.
But when combined with the fact THAT I can never read you?

Yep, I'd lynch you.

I'll let you get away with only so much on you being PINE.

Hate Aronis' post but Pine's response doesn't look like a buddy response, too quick to agree

Aronis wrote:
In post 531, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:oh and why is that?

R~

Kitty is still obvscum.

You're being so anti-town, scum is the only logical solution.

Subject: Mini 1626: Duck Tales Mafia (Night1)

Pine wrote:^This. Hydreigon is being so grossly counterproductive, they're either aggro scum or Town we need to ditch. Either way, the sooner the better. D1 is usually a shot in the dark, so it might as well be cutting out dead weight

I'm clear of my holiday V/LA. I'll have that analysis tomorrow

Paschendale wrote:
In post 548, mastin2 wrote:(In fact, I'm deeply restraining myself from doing exactly that.)

Stop being so dramatic. Instead of all this grandiose oratory, just make a simple case or two. Give me some reason to believe that your reads are correct. I'm certainly not going to do it just based on how loudly you claim to be right. Convince me to vote along with you. That's the one thing you're completely failing to do this game.

I hate this kind of empty grandstanding in general but it's also the kind of thing town Pasch comes out with, leaning scum with it though, Pasch town usually has more of an entitled vibe, this looks more hollow and constructed.

I agree with Shiny in regards to House in their spam war in pages ~30 or so, but I don't see Kitty as scum, seems like she town building a read out of personal dislike

Why did my 10 page catch up warrant a vote when your 16 page catch up was pretty similar

Wasn't liking Farsides push me/my slot, feeling better about it reading the context for it

Total Wreck wrote:Fuck it, lynch me.

Tired of the bullshit.

This comes seemingly out of nowhere and doesn't fee sincere in the way stuff like typically does

Whenever Aronis posts, I don't understand what the point of it was, leaning scum posting for the sake of it over exasperated town just lurking and waiting to die.

Paschendale wrote:Self voting is completely unacceptable.

This is terrible, unsure what Pine's reaction and the TW/Pasch interaction says about their alignments, could be scum theatre, especcially with the encryptor flips, but I feel like I'm being too stubborn with the reads and don't want to just say this means at least one of them is town

House and on actually feel very town, settling on Pasch scum and House town.

More lecturing grandstanding "look how town I am" posting from Pasch.

Paschendale wrote:
Stupid fucking one-liners like this that ignore the fundamentals of the game just piss me off. Stop lying. Stop wasting everyone's time. Stop spewing nonsense. Just admit that you're scum and that you're just trying to protect yourself and we can lynch you and then kill your buddies. For fuck's sake, it's getting old!

This in particular feels fake and deliberately the constructed, The constant full stops, the exclamation mark. This isn't a genuine reactions, it's someone trying to craft an argument

mastin2 wrote:Screw it, Romi's town because Bulb's not, Pine's not, and Pasch's not.

Not ready to call mastin a townread, or even a nullread, but I could sheep this list

Aronis' posting on page 45 is a joke but feels town

Really dislike Pasch's refusal of the reachout in

Need to look at how he reacts to pressure as scum though because he posts like he did to Kitty as town when under fire.

Aronis looks town on 46 and 47.

Okay read up to where I subbed in, maybe I'll read after that again, maybe not, but had enough of this game for one day

Shiny Hydreigon

KittyCupCake

DOMO

GuyInFreezer
Aronis

Doubleslap
farside22

mastin2
Total Wreck

Bulbazak

Paschendale

VOTE: Pasch

In post 1698, Not_Mafia wrote:We've got someone at L-1, if there's consensus for me to hammer or declare intent to curb apathy I will

In post 2094, Not_Mafia wrote:Waiting for mod to show up and hopefully modkill House so we can move on from this to either DOMO gloating or ending this tunnel. There's still a lot I dislike about TW from D1 but late D1 and today looks like frustrated town to me, the later parts frustrated town resigned to his lynch.

Timing of Pasch's vote noted

In post 2117, Not_Mafia wrote:I would probably actually be more interested in a Bulba wagon tomorrow.

In post 2149, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2148, Doubleslap wrote:also wtf tw
pretty sure he got a guilty on bulba but why get yourself modkilled like. wow. claim your result as it is before dying next time so it's not ambiguous
VOTE: bulba

This post stinks

In post 2218, Not_Mafia wrote:Having said that

Bulbazak wrote:
Wisdom, one of these days you'll learn how to actually scumhunt.
Why is Kitty scum? Why is everyone on her wagon town? Because that's what you're suggesting. You have taken zero interest in figuring out her or my alignment. If you thought my stance was BS, then you should have asked me how I came to my reads on everyone. I've been very clear on my Kitty, TW, and Pasch reads. Less so on my Aronis and Jeckel reads, mostly because they are developing. Aronis's first and only post is opportunistic as crap and exactly what I'd expect from scum him. Jeckel might be town, but his first post, which jumped on the emerging Kitty wagon, felt very mechanical. The only legit vote I've seen is Farside, and that looks to be largely personal. So again, what's the Kitty case?

Pine wrote:Push on Bulba feels off. I don't see much scumminess from Bulba, much less what Hydreigon is showing

In post 2224, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2188, EXAKT Science wrote:That, plus her posts now, where she says she's only 50-50 on bulba while being totally willing to take him to -1 two weeks out from deadline, which is hedgy as hell and not something I'd ever expect to see from a townie.
VOTE: KittyCupCake

In post 2214, EXAKT Science wrote:i'm feeling less keen on bulba than i am on you at the moment, tho.

In post 2223, EXAKT Science wrote:yeah bulba, claim. intent to hammer.

In post 2257, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Bulbazak

His whole case on bulba is for 2 quotes. One stated towards tw (who nm finds scummy) but because of a comment from pine.
That's it and it's weak reasoning at best.
The other thing was he was willing to hammer pine but he never said anything about the slot at all.
Also bothered by nm wording about tw mod kill. He said hopefully mod kill. Why would someone be hopeful that a player there town reading would be mod killed?
Finally we have today. Bulba scum still for the same reason (yes this is a scum tell in my book) and even though he posted the quote from science, he keeps his vote on bulba.
This makes me doubt any paranoia he claimed to have against anyone.

In short he's uninvolved, unchanging, scum read that is not trying to figure the players out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:23 am

Post by farside22 »

@pn:
Can you explain why you are scum reading bulba, what you agreed with in regards to tw comment and finally, what happened with your read on Domo?

In post 1770, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Hello. Lots to say. Not much time to spare. Will get to this as soon as is convenient. Software Head left me a message with "Bulbazak is scummy" in my inbox, while Block Head was watching football all day Sunday.

~ Block Head

In post 1796, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:I'm saying I like his conclusions about Bulba and Pasch. I also agree about Mastin not being a lights-out townread, as she is a sneaky player (from past games) as either alignment. Bulba-Wisdom interaction he pointed out looks fishy on Bulba's end.

In post 1814, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Damn, lost my post by accident. What I was going to say in that post (was hitting submit)

was that

if i were to start scumreading u

wait no. tl;dr contribution credit to the wagon goes to those who are town (who arent confirmed) who joined it (excluding me cos compromising on DL based on mindless ISO skim, and excluding TW for hammer without a claim). so individually mastin does not become "town because that lynch contribution," and if i were to start scumreaidng you, it wouldnt be "despite your contributions to pine lynch."

mainly because, i dont want to let "it had to be town on that wagon, scum had no reason to bus" become the reason why scum coasts to victory. which is theoretically possible with players like mastin (and you who i am unfamiliar with).

i want to lynch off Wisdom's lynch list (bulba or pasch, dont care which, but prefer bulba - call it gut, or sheeping, or me agreeing with the case on him - doesn't matter), and i am here arguing with you, not because i want to push your lynch. half to get myself into the game, half because not going through the whole posts that i missed prior to replace in - because those reads would not be the same as me being there the whole time, and gathering reads this way

i did not know the last lynch was between you and pine
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2264, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2263, farside22 wrote:The other thing was he was willing to hammer pine but he never said anything about the slot at all.
Also bothered by nm wording about tw mod kill. He said hopefully mod kill. Why would someone be hopeful that a player there town reading would be mod killed?

I explained these things in the very posts you quoted

In post 2263, farside22 wrote:Finally we have today. Bulba scum still for the same reason (yes this is a scum tell in my book)

What should have prompted my reasons to change?

In post 2263, farside22 wrote:and even though he posted the quote from science, he keeps his vote on bulba.

I found the sequence of events from science, but not enough to vote him over Bulba

1) okaayyyy?

2) There should be more reasons for a scum read.
Holding onto something from day one and using it repeatedly is scummy shit.

3) yea that shows you think science is scummy but willing to keep your vote on bulba.
Wow can I make a bet know if bulba flips town you use that as a push against science.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2269 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2268, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2267, farside22 wrote:1) okaayyyy?

2) There should be more reasons for a scum read.
Holding onto something from day one and using it repeatedly is scummy shit.

3) yea that shows you think science is scummy but willing to keep your vote on bulba.
Wow can I make a bet know if bulba flips town you use that as a push against science.

1) Yes I did those things, so you stating I did them doesn't mean anything. If you think my explanations don't hold up, attack them

2) You're not wrong, but Bulba's presence in the game has largely diminished since the early game and I trust my early reads more than ones I develop later

3) Yes I am, because Bulba is currently my biggest scumread, I wouldn't even call the science slot a scumread. You've just extrapolated this in to a hypothetical scum tactic I might use in the future

1) your reasons are vague. I agree with x point is shit
2) bs
3) so the point of the multi quote from science was???
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2271 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

1) you realize you quoted a comment I made that was 2 different things. One thing I'm talking about is you have expand on Jack fucking shit this game and the other was willing to hammer pine without ever saying anything about the spot.
3) what you pointed to is a contradiction and left bulba at l-1. Do you really think a response will happen?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm also noting nm you've been less then active till I called you out. Any reason for that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2276 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2273, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2271, farside22 wrote:1) you realize you quoted a comment I made that was 2 different things. One thing I'm talking about is you have expand on Jack fucking shit this game and the other was willing to hammer pine without ever saying anything about the spot.
3) what you pointed to is a contradiction and left bulba at l-1. Do you really think a response will happen?

1) I didn't realise, but that just means we're back to; what don't you like about my explanations?
3) It did happen , I was fine with it

In post 2272, farside22 wrote:I'm also noting nm you've been less then active till I called you out. Any reason for that?

You engaged me directly so I became more active, this isn't alignment indicative

1. My bad. I meant you tw hope he's modkill. I don't think it matters that Domo tunneled. Lots of players have been tunneling this game. Hoping for a mod kill on a town is skimmy.
2. He hasn't even fucking unvoted kcc. How the fuck are you okay with that.

You want to bring in meta, tell me are you more active as town or scum? Do you make cases and move on to other things you find scummy or do you take one thing and run with it all game long?
Link to examples if so
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2279, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2276, farside22 wrote:
In post 2273, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2271, farside22 wrote:1) you realize you quoted a comment I made that was 2 different things. One thing I'm talking about is you have expand on Jack fucking shit this game and the other was willing to hammer pine without ever saying anything about the spot.

1) I didn't realise, but that just means we're back to; what don't you like about my explanations?
3) It did happen , I was fine with it

In post 2272, farside22 wrote:I'm also noting nm you've been less then active till I called you out. Any reason for that?

You engaged me directly so I became more active, this isn't alignment indicative

1. My bad. I meant you tw hope he's modkill. I don't think it matters that Domo tunneled. Lots of players have been tunneling this game. Hoping for a mod kill on a town is skimmy.
2. He hasn't even fucking unvoted kcc. How the fuck are you okay with that.

You want to bring in meta, tell me are you more active as town or scum? Do you make cases and move on to other things you find scummy or do you take one thing and run with it all game long?
Link to examples if so

1) DOMO was doing it in a way were it dominated the thread though, and me hoping for the modkill was a clumsy way of me wanting a flip but not wanting to be on a TW wagon at that time

2) I hadn't realised, and I think he would have if Bulba hadn't been at L-1

It's not meta, if you directly engage any player, they will become more active. And my activity is inconsistent as both alignments, it depends on the strength of any reads I have and my general engagement in the game. I will only really make cases if I feel really strongly about a scumread and no one else is really going after that person, or if I have to i.e. LyLo etc...

In post 2094, Not_Mafia wrote:Waiting for mod to show up and hopefully modkill House so we can move on from this to either DOMO gloating or ending this tunnel. There's still a lot I dislike about TW from D1 but late D1 and today looks like frustrated town to me, the later parts frustrated town resigned to his lynch.

Timing of Pasch's vote noted

the bold and the quoted don't match.
You stated a frustrated town read on tw at the end.
Not null
Not leaning scum
Town
Why would you think you need to be on the wagon at all. Fuck inevitable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Look this is simple and I didn't get a response when I asked for it.
Nm stuck to a scum read with the same fucking reason he had since he started.
He's uninvolved in the siscussion and pushing his scum reads.
I checked one game and that will be my extent in meta research, which he fought for his scum reads and not so much on defense that game.
I did ask for links and got none so don't be looking at how dare I not do more.
There was no inevitability for TE. There was no fucking reason to vote for tw that early into day 2 for the reason stated.

Vote: not mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Damn you post preview!!!
I can repost the above if anyone is confused.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2329 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

I read one of the 2 games where nm was not active. Saw changing reads, giving scum reads and he was voted at the beginning due to lack of activity.
That is not the reason I'm scum reading him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also looked at the second game. I lol'ed at that being consider low activity. I wish players posted more then once in the game when they are around. Seriously twice to three post every time you were online is low activity???
Looks at this game
Looks at nm
Yea no comparison.
But again my issue isn't your activity.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2338 (isolation #124) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2335, KittyCupCake wrote:I was kinda hoping pasch would be lynched by now. -Way to ruin my holidays everyone. :(

As for NM, I guess that slot is
probably
my #2 scum read at this point, partially for earlier things, and mostly by default, but I'm still not seeing much in this push here that makes me want to join the wagon. I think him hoping for the modkill makes much more sense from a townie being too honest than as something a scum comes into the thread and says outright. And while his bulba reasoning was shallow, at best, it's just weak, not outright malicious, duplicitous, or manipulative, unlike almost everything that has been posted by certain players *cough**nonames**hinthint*

I can't remember too much what you find scummy but nm reason for staying on bulba and not forward thinking after is scummy. If you read his links, he does think more and have other things and changes reads based on the whole game.
I know this will sound crazy but I think Domo is scum too.
Let me finish a few more things and then I will explain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Science: why are you scum reading bulba?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #126) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Also at science:

In post 2293, EXAKT Science wrote:
In post 2285, Not_Mafia wrote:You're assuming town is going to be rational and/or act with their head 100% of the time

why would anyone assume that? town can be wrong. being wrong in and of itself isn't scummy. a town player can be wrong and push a bad case. this happens all the time, but the important thing isn't whether the case is correct or not, but what the motivation for making the case is in the first place. if you want to see a flip, vote it! why wouldn't you unless you wanted to distance yourself from it?

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Why is what you said, make nm scummy?

In post 2307, EXAKT Science wrote:you are hedging so much, and continuing down a line of inquiry that does nothing to scumhunt! who is scum? is it domo? if you think so, why aren't you voting for him? your posts read hedgy and unwilling to commit to scumreads, just theorychat and semantics that does very little for town. do some scumhunting!

pEdit:
DOMO wrote:
In post 2303, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2302, EXAKT Science wrote:
In post 2301, Not_Mafia wrote:What is the distinction beyond the extra words?

the level of certainty, mostly. domo is not certain about who is scum.

So I'm his biggest scumread, but he's not calling me 100% scum. I've never said he's doing the latter and that does nothing to change my argument, this is semantics.

My problem is you doing scummy shit, ie advocating the modkill of someone you won't vote for. This is not semantics, certainly not from my pov.

this too! you have been acting scummy and are now getting defensive when called on it. this is scummy.

Where did you read him doing that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #127) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Admittedly I'm going to bypass the hydra of marquis because I can't read him for shits. Mostly for being scum in 2 games I was in with him and thought he was town, he was scum and 1 game I scum read him and he was town.
So yeah, no trust reading the slot afterwards.

Still have domo and pasche to read but I have NM and Science read as scummy currently.
Obviously one and not both are scum reads together. Science has no case at this point and I hate the floating by with no case from him and buddying I noted since he's been in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #128) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2343, DOMO wrote:I could see science being some weird 3rd party that's not much fun to play, or perhaps miller, idk, but I'd be very surprised if a scum slot needed filling so much. I think it's pretty rude to replace into a game and then replace out without good reason, it's even more so when the slot role is significant. I mean gif replaced out of that slot. gif isn't some noob who took on more games than he could handle, he's a site reg. Why the fuck would gif replace into a scum slot and then not bother? I doubt very much that slot is scum.

The Robin williams game I modded had a scum slot replaced 3 times.
You were in that game, why would this even be a town tell.
At best null.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2348, DOMO wrote:
In post 2346, farside22 wrote:The Robin williams game I modded had a scum slot replaced 3 times.
You were in that game, why would this even be a town tell.
At best null.

Yeah we're at six here. Three is the most I've seen for a scum slot.

notmafia, I took the link and it's not immediately clear what I'm looking for. Spell it out for me please.

There I believe is on the 4th replacement.
this game had a sk that replaced a bunch of times you were in, so again how is replacing alignment indictive?

Vote: Domo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #130) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2353, DOMO wrote:I would also like to point out that my terrible memory is far from alignment indicative. If I forget that a scum slot needed replacing so much, that's me making a mistake, not me being scummy.

Your basing a town read on a player for shitty reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #131) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2356, DOMO wrote:
In post 2355, farside22 wrote:Your basing a town read on a player for shitty reasoning.

Well it looks to me like you're basing a scumread on shitty reasoning. Is there another reason you're voting for me?

In post 2354, Not_Mafia wrote:This doesn't explain why you have deemed chronic replace outs a town tell in the first place

Because I would anticipate that, genrally speaking, people prefer to play as scum than town. I might be wrong, I'm not suggesting that those who argue against me are wrong to do so. But farside scumreading me for this is a lot more tenuous than me towning people for not being interested.

Why is my reasoning shitty Domo?
You read my case on science. What has he done that reads town to you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #132) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and fake reasons for calling people town is a great scum tell coming from someone I deam a logical player
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2365, Not_Mafia wrote:and Domo, why is Science scumreading me? Science couldn't answer me, and neither could farside, and I still don't know.

I'd like Domo to respond to this as well
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #134) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Domo: why is not mafia scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #135) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2380, Paschendale wrote:So why don't we let Science come in here and explain himself? I think what Science said a few pages ago made a lot of sense, so I don't see why NM is confused. I don't think he is, but rather is trying to obfuscate the case on him.

NM, I don't really understand why you were after Science in the first place. I get you lashing out at Domo now that he's advocating lynching you, but that's just OMGUS. Is your attack on Science motivated from his attack on you, too?

Farside, I get that Domo's play isn't perfect, but why is he your top choice? (Or at least a high choice, and if he isn't who is?) Your case against NM made a lot of sense, so why did you abandon it?

It did not make any sense.
He corrected himself about reading things wrong but still scum read nm for weak shit.
As for Domo town read.
That's crap.
This is day fucking 3.
Testing is bs. He lied about his reasons for town reading the slot.
Replacements are null. Anyone selling differently is either stupid or scum.
I get that none of you believe me about Kitty, so she'll just go on the back burner for now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #136) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd be interested in a science vote.

Let me finish one thing first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2399 (isolation #137) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Yea I have no energy today for looking into Domo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #138) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Well that comment leaves my vote on Domo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #139) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2406, DOMO wrote:I must remember to play to farside's paranoia in the future when I'm scum and she's town, just for balance.

In post 2407, DOMO wrote:
In post 2313, EXAKT Science wrote:look i misread that series of posts a little bit because my eyes glazed over when you started decrying real things as semantics. mea culpa. i still think you're scum, and that was easily the weakest point of my case! respond to the substance.

Town.

Why would scum retract his reasoning for a scumread here? I'm gonna ask people to make an assumption just for a minute... that both nm and I are town. Well if science is scum, he's backing away from a line of attack that is still being used by a townie that could result in a mislynch. I don't see the scum otivation in this at all.

Either they are both scum and he's looking for ways to avoid bussing (not likely), or science is town (likely).

Furthermore, as I scan his ISO, I'm getting town vibes from tone alone. Someone case science please, because I'm obviously missing something.

He got caught and had to back track.
That's nothing more then a null tell.

Grabs pitchfork.

Voting science or Domo till I have a chance to read something more then pasch from kitty.

Bulba you need to weigh in, double and mr' scum doing nothing to fight for yourself should be defending himself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #140) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2417, Paschendale wrote:
In post 2384, Not_Mafia wrote:I just went through this exchange with Domo, and both him and farside were unable to actually tell me why Science is scumreading me. Are you being opportunistic or are you just not reading the thread?

No, it just apparently makes more sense to me than it does to them.

In post 2402, farside22 wrote:Well that comment leaves my vote on Domo.

He's really your strongest scumread?

In post 2411, DOMO wrote:Let's lynch bulba.

Why?

In post 2413, DOMO wrote:pasch shamelessly buddying me makes me uncomfortable. That said, bulba's "mastin is town" still stikes me as a fake cop crumb and that for me is the single most compelling post I can recall.

Don't think for a second I won't criticize a bad argument from you. For example, why Bulba? I haven't heard a good argument for him, despite the pushes on him earlier in the day. And this "buddying" is even worse, because I expect good reasons from you. My strong townread on you means I'm going to hold you to higher standard.

My strongest scum read...no

Vote: science

It would be that guy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #141) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2423, Paschendale wrote:
In post 2418, DOMO wrote:pasch the main reason I want to lynch bulba, you just quoted. Are you just trying to look like you're doing things here?

You expect good reasons from me? And why is that? How many times have we played together pasch?

I expect good reasons from everyone. I'm usually disappointed. Bulba's certainty about Mastin is what pings you the strongest? Why do you think it's a crumb and not bravado. Hasn't Bulba denied it being a crumb?

In post 2422, farside22 wrote:My strongest scum read...no

Vote: science

It would be that guy.

Science claimed a scum read on bulba for no stated reason.
His vote on nm reads awkward and awful.
He backtracked his reasons for mix up but still scum reads nm.
Now explain any town read you have on the slot.
I do not understand many of the votes being cast in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #142) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is his vote on nm.
Prior to this he said nothing about nm.
In post 2293, EXAKT Science wrote:
In post 2285, Not_Mafia wrote:You're assuming town is going to be rational and/or act with their head 100% of the time

why would anyone assume that? town can be wrong. being wrong in and of itself isn't scummy. a town player can be wrong and push a bad case. this happens all the time, but the important thing isn't whether the case is correct or not, but what the motivation for making the case is in the first place. if you want to see a flip, vote it! why wouldn't you unless you wanted to distance yourself from it?

He's voting for someone's oppinion about how town acts.
There is nothing scummy with nm's oppinion.
It reads awkward because it's first about town being wrong and lots of words, then talking about the flip.
The fist part does not match the end results.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #143) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2442, DOMO wrote:farside, notmafia, answer that question too. If all three of you tell me to shut up about it, I will.

I wondered why you were quick to call it fake with no counter claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2458 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2457, DOMO wrote:
In post 2456, farside22 wrote:I wondered why you were quick to call it fake with no counter claim.

How amusing that I can immediately see potential rolefishing when it smacks me in the face. If we didn't have a flipped cop already, I'd be concerned about your motive here farside. It just emphasises all the more why I think bulba is fishy for telling me he didn't drop a crumb.

TW didn't flip at the time.
So my question stands,

Why did you think Bulba was role fishing or faking a read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #145) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1772, DOMO wrote:
In post 1768, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Total Wreck

@Farside: Why did you decide to remain in the game?

Also, Mastin is town.

This is an obvious fake crumb.

Just for a reference here it is.

So why were you quick to call it fake at the time you did, with no CC, no other comment made by anyone and call it scummy right away?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Still recovering from yesterday.
Feel like a bus smacked me down. I'll be back to read this stuff tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2751 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2718, DOMO wrote:Now tell me it wasn't a fucking fake crumb.

Yeah, I was so paranoid about you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2752 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:12 am

Post by farside22 »

I played terrible this game. Day 1 really threw me off and it went downhill from there.
Good job Domo, kcc and mastin.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”