Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 337, Sonic Heroes wrote:bringing in a hydra after you get your role PM that's totally fair

This looks like scumplaining.
I'll be posting tomorrow because I don't really have time to read right now. Hi!
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

i'm still pleased with the vote on freezanoid. i think reck does not seem scummy, rather, jaded...which is not scummy.

abr needs to post and set things straight (if he is town) (i hope he is) :(
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 350, Sonic Heroes wrote:
In post 339, Krystal Bald wrote:This looks like scumplaining.

how?

Because scum has wayyyy more reason to complain about another player in the game than town does.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

farside needs to explain which vote of killerjester's she found fearless, and why.

Skimmed the thread, scum is probably freekazoid/Grib/Sonic. Sonic for scumplaining, and the Jason vote is blech. Voting Jason for crappy meta but paying no attention to that one guy doing the same thing re: Reck? Yeah, Sonic is scum.
Grib is scum for fishing for town cred with his comment about 4 scum. There's no way we'd think he was scum after he botched the number of scum in a mini that badly, right? If he was scum, he'd know exactly how many scum there are... right?!

freekazoid is obvscum and should be lynched immediately.
This:
In post 269, the freekazoid wrote:@Mantis:Having trouble coming up with town reads on your own? That is the only reason I can think of that you would need explicit reasons for why my other head posted town reads without them.

And this:
In post 280, the freekazoid wrote:I don't care about town reads unless I'm scum reading the person.

Are
completely
contradictory. farside is trying to eat her cake both ways. Her Reck case is similarly trash. Nitpicking on Reck being vague for not stating exactly what he meant, when apparently it's a sin for Mantis to ask BRantz what his two unnamed, VAGUE townreads were, is total shit! It is completely ridiculous that she does not have a wagon on her right now, every post that farside makes is completely infested with hypocrisy, it's disgusting.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 366, the freekazoid wrote:Oh look scum mantis bringing up the same issue over and over because she's desperate.
People can lynch this at anytime.
Or I will link meta and make Jason explain that town read better on you.
Let me know which people prefer

I know that you would just looooove if we dropped that point against you, but that isn't going to happen no matter how many times you try to paint us as scummy for bringing up points against you.
So you say that you think his naked vote was fearless? The one against Grib?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 364, Grib wrote:Is that all you've got? It's not my fault I play on a site that likes a more challenging scumteam.

You've been on mafiascum for over a year. I've also checked your game history. You've never been in a mini game on mafiascum where there have been four scum on a team together. You should seriously know better than to think that 4 scum is the norm here. I think you did it for town cred.
In post 366, the freekazoid wrote:You may have missed the memo based on the fact I post more.
But this is a hydra account.
Brantz posted one view and I posted the other.
Also since all you do is snip at one thing repeatedly without progressing reads further beyond one issue that is not scummy and you haven't explained what makes it scummy, my vote stands.

I don't believe you. You posted the first thing, then Mantis responded, then you posted the second thing attached to a response to her. If you're going to claim that you're answering for each other, be my guest, it only makes you scummier (hydras who answer for each other are not being genuine, because they don't actually know exactly what the other head was thinking, so their answer is made up).
And I haven't sniped at just one thing this game, I also said that your case on Reck was bullshit, which you neglected to mention, probably because it's true. For you to say that I've only got one point against you and attack me for that one point is a strawman.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 370, the freekazoid wrote:We both were on at the same time. I didn't know you could do it but how do you expect 2 people on at the same time under the same account to confer about each others point and respond.
Also hello mr. vague. Why is anything you are painting scummy.

All you have is words. like scummy

ooooo look I can do that do.

everything this player is posting is scummy I'm not explaining why.

I've explained why I think your case on Reck is scummy. You're trying to call Reckoner scummy for being vague about his reads, while at the same time you're trying to call us scummy for calling BRantz out on his two unnamed town reads at the beginning of the game. It's hypocritical, it's scummy, and I honestly can't tell if you're intentionally ignoring and misrepresenting my points or if you're simply illiterate but I'll give you the benefit of assuming the former. You're welcome.

In post 370, the freekazoid wrote:Lets do facts instead of fiction. Because you know I will look.
Do you as a hydra confer about every single thing you post in thread.

Yes or no.
Don't dodge

I'm not going to assist your attempt to drive this argument onto a tangent. I've never said anything about you not conferring with your scum partner. I'm going to assume the answer you're looking for is 'no', which is hilarious given the fact that you have answered questions for each other.
For example, head A was asked to elaborate on why he thought prawneater was scum. Head B answered for head A. Head A never bothered to go back or ever mention prawneater again. This shows us that head A is not interested in showing us what he thinks about prawneater. This is very scummy, because townies are more than willing to rattle off their reasons for thinking a guy is scum, even if the answer is just "gut".
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 370, the freekazoid wrote:Tell you what when you actually respond to my questions I will respond to your questions.
You have yet to explain why it is scummy to have a town read on anyone at all.
Sooooo fake right now about dropping it. I said moving on beyond one fucking reason.

a) It's not scummy to have a town read, neither of us have
ever
said that, stop putting words into our mouths. We're saying that it's scummy to give a town read to someone for absolutely no reason whatsoever. We think that you've been caught providing false town reads and now you're pushing us for using that point over and over in the hopes that we'll back down and drop it, but that's not going to happen.
b) I have more than one reason, thanks.
In post 370, the freekazoid wrote:We both were on at the same time. I didn't know you could do it but how do you expect 2 people on at the same time under the same account to confer about each others point and respond.

I'm not sure whether this non-sequitur is intentional, or if you just don't understand what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that either I'm right or you're running cover for each other by answering questions directed at the other person. Either way you're scum. It's not an issue of you being online at the same time.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 366, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 362, Krystal Bald wrote:farside needs to explain which vote of killerjester's she found fearless, and why.

Skimmed the thread, scum is probably freekazoid/Grib/Sonic. Sonic for scumplaining, and the Jason vote is blech. Voting Jason for crappy meta but paying no attention to that one guy doing the same thing re: Reck? Yeah, Sonic is scum.
Grib is scum for fishing for town cred with his comment about 4 scum. There's no way we'd think he was scum after he botched the number of scum in a mini that badly, right? If he was scum, he'd know exactly how many scum there are... right?!

freekazoid is obvscum and should be lynched immediately.
This:
In post 269, the freekazoid wrote:@Mantis:Having trouble coming up with town reads on your own? That is the only reason I can think of that you would need explicit reasons for why my other head posted town reads without them.

And this:
In post 280, the freekazoid wrote:I don't care about town reads unless I'm scum reading the person.

Are
completely
contradictory. farside is trying to eat her cake both ways. Her Reck case is similarly trash. Nitpicking on Reck being vague for not stating exactly what he meant, when apparently it's a sin for Mantis to ask BRantz what his two unnamed, VAGUE townreads were, is total shit! It is completely ridiculous that she does not have a wagon on her right now, every post that farside makes is completely infested with hypocrisy, it's disgusting.

You may have missed the memo based on the fact I post more.
But this is a hydra account.
Brantz posted one view and I posted the other.
Also since all you do is snip at one thing repeatedly without progressing reads further beyond one issue that is not scummy and you haven't explained what makes it scummy, my vote stands.

Oh look scum mantis bringing up the same issue over and over because she's desperate.
People can lynch this at anytime.
Or I will link meta and make Jason explain that town read better on you.
Let me know which people prefer

link meta then. you're going to "make" him explain....?

anyway, you never explained why you thought killer jester's vote was fearless
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

ah you did give a reason for calling KJ town...

In post 367, the freekazoid wrote:Oh and I explained in the very first sentence of the post what was fearless and why.

In post 277, the freekazoid wrote:naked votes are not scummy.
He was fearless in his votes in my view. I see that from town more then scum.

it's a pretty dissatisfying answer though. i dunno, someone made mention that maybe i'm making a bigger deal then necessary out of your town read on killer jester, but it still is pretty freaking weird. ..calling someone town after a naked vote,
and that's it

scum do that all the time... depending on their style.. whatever.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

i'm sure jason will be quite unnerved by you voting him, that he'll take time out just to appease you
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

i'll have to finish posting later, after work. i have to admit, i feel slightly bummed that a few people have made mention of me replacing in as a hydra.. i didn't think it would be that big of a deal.

sonic was the first to complain though, and he really very well could be scum.

the only thing i really have is that i like ika, jason, dragonspawn and klazam.

i did like grib, but nik thinks he's a bit scummy, so i'm taking that into account. that and i thought klazam made a good point on him in post 390.

...sorry if i was being rude in post 404

ABR - :I
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 406, the freekazoid wrote:Should I check to see bald?

:p yea check if you want
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

just quickly before i leave...

i am actually starting to get the feeling that you
may
be town... if wisdom was in this game, he'd shit on me for saying this --> but the amount that you're posting.. and quickness to speak.

i dunno. who else is scum to you besides jason and us?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Freek re 411 - sorry what am i making something small into a big deal??
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Or rather where am i complaining? Me saying i felt bummed that it bithered a few about the hydra thing?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 415, Albert B. Rampage wrote:OK seriously though, what level are you guys in HS? 1v1 me m8.

i think i'm still rank 24 or so.. nik has been practicing >.> (for the big tournament) :p

also, seriously though - remove your vote from us Mr. Rampage! where have you been?

the hydra is mantis-nik
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

ika, what are your thoughts here? do you still think sonic hero might be scum?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 425, Albert B. Rampage wrote:ok why didnt the mod tell us your hydra names until today? There's a lot of shifty things going on in this game.

i asked to replace in as a hydra with nik because work has been too much and i wasn't able to post that much, and was telling nik about the game. (beforehand)

why are you voting us.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

and if you are town, let's try n work together... even though, i think it was last game i played with you, you were getting mad and frustrated, because you were sick of playing amongst apathetic town.

what are your thoughts so far though?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 429, the freekazoid wrote:Bald: I found your scum reasoning on us to be making a mountain out of a molehill. Every time I asked a question about why it was scummy you just bypassed the question and kept on the same tirade repeatedly.
What did you think of Jason's meta read on you based on the past newbie game? If you agree, what similarities do you see from it?

well.. the thing is. it really truly IS scummy to make a town read out of someone who (killerjester in this case), who has just posted 1 post stating their confirmation of the game, and then 1 other naked vote post!

because, how on earth could you get a town read from that?

you have to see that from my pov, it seems more likely for scum to do that, because of course, scum know who the town are.. ie. easier to throw out town reads willy nilly.

i said earlier, just before i was leaving for work, that i was getting to think that you could most probably be town, because you are quick to answer, and seem to be standing by what you are saying....

^so i'm going to stick with that i guess, for now... even though that killerjester town read of yours bothers me a lot! but we don't seem to be coming to a consensus on it... ie. you think it's weird that i pointed it out... whereas i think it's weird that you stated it.......

bleh
UNVOTE: the freekazoid

VOTE: prawneater
^i think this guy is just maintaining a slight blip above the radar, as to not be suspicious.

ABR is also sus, but i keep expecting more from him before i fully commit to putting the vote there.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

theres no way ABR is town
UNVOTE: prawneater
VOTE: ABR
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

he says he thinks both we and freek are scum. that makes no sense at all.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 465, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 464, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 458, Krystal Bald wrote:theres no way ABR is town
VOTE: ABR

Unless you've played with him elsewhere. Then you know it's par for the course.

we played as a hydra with ABR last month in - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=60469
and then i played with him several months ago in this game - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59131

in the first link, he was a little frustrated i think and didn't want to try too hard, but he was way different.
in the last link, he posted a ton and tried.

he was town in both. there's not caring as town, which comes across as kind of obvious a lot of times. and then there's just not caring at alll.. which is how he seems here. how can he think that freek and us are scum together?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 451, Sonic Heroes wrote:
In post 407, Krystal Bald wrote:i feel slightly bummed that a few people have made mention of me replacing in as a hydra.. i didn't think it would be that big of a deal.

oh, so i'm not full of shit when i said it was an ethical breach?

surprise!

so are we all scum now? i'm interested.

i never said that :p

(i don't think it's an ethical breach... that's exaggerating just a tad don't ya think)
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

UNVOTE: abr
^please lets do this today
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

though i still think abr is being weird....but maybe that's just how he is choosing to be (?) ie - not alignment related
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

freek, how come brantz isn't really posting?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 504, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 478, prawneater wrote:
In post 473, the freekazoid wrote:
Vote: recknor

Does scumreck angry post as much as town reck?

TRIFLING SCUM. YOUR WISHY WISHY RECK PUSH WILL BE YOUR UNDOING.

INFERNO

VOTE: PRAWNEATER

cool

i think prawn could very well be scum.. he is asking a lot of neutral questions; and i was looking at another game of his... it's like night and day between that one and this one.

i would also lynch ABR as well

In post 497, Grib wrote:Yeah, hi, I've skimmed the thread multiple times and maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing an actual scum!freek case anywhere. Besides Mantis' "they pulled a townread out of their ass" thing, as well as ABR's insistence that they're a good lynch because [reason].

i've changed my mind on freek since then. also, i liked brantz's latest post - i thought he was asking the right questions to the directed ppl
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

i dislike this game!
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

VOTE: grib
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 570, prawneater wrote:Whoa deadline is real close.

I think lynch decision is realistically between KB and freek. KB way better lynch imo. Get on this wagon.

please. get me out

on the other hand.. we could lynch scum - you or grib. i'm like 99% certain it's you 2 at least. maybe sonic.
everyone else - town
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 563, dragonspawn wrote:Why grib?

it seems like he was on a scum high or something first day.. ever since that first initial posting of his, his participation has dropped significantly. i mean... even if he's busy he should still be able to say a few things here and there. but there has been nothing of meaning.

gut.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 573, ika wrote:freak is town

VOTE: abr

to arms!

i believe freek is town too. and this is me saying this after we went heads with her for quite some time.

i think abr is just being a jerk non caring, weirdish town, now.

it bothers me. because i know he's way better as town. but i think it's probable that he has given up

what are your thoughts on grib, ika?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 576, ika wrote:
In post 575, Krystal Bald wrote:what are your thoughts on grib, ika?

town, if you want the reason its meta hes a fluff poster as town with almost like 0 direction

as scum hes deflectionous and defensive and more "robtic" in his feel of his post

:/

this makes me sad. because i totally thought he was town at the beginning. it's just dropped now though.. with me considering that freek is most likely town.

maybe prawneater is the best way to go?

i checked an ongoing game of his.. which is why, when he asked me which game i was referring to , that was night vs day, in regards to this game.. i couldn't say. but in that game .. he looked like a different person!

iff grib is not scum. i would then place sonic hero's into that very probable scum slot.

i was pleased when AP came into the game.. and placed a vote on prawn. but then he carried on, and went on about how prawn, freek and myself (us).. were likely scum. which was very wtf? for me. because how on earth could he think that we were scum with them.

that combined with abr (who i was looking forward to playing with!), comes in and after his off topic question about hydra's, finally decides to play, and makes a vote on us.. for mm, no reason!

if he is town, i'm mad! and expect more from him
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 577, the freekazoid wrote:Not that it was asked of me but I think grib is town.
I told brantz I was feeling better about kb. Initially when the hydra changed methods in how they were scum hunting I wondered if they did so because I brought up how different their method was to the game jason referred to and I didn't recall them making any response about Jason's meta read.
As the game progressed I started liking kb's thought process.

I'm not sure about praen, I recall a couple of post that read town.
My issue with Abr, even when he gets lazy, his reads tend to have a sense about them and he talks about people's posting slightly.
Here he just called kb scum and myself, while we are arguing and none of that makes sense from what was going on.
It's more then lazy. It's senseless.

i think what it was.. was that i was very very focused on that town read of yours near the beginning. and then we started going to bat at each other right after that. nikanor, likes to get into specifics as well, when arguing.

it was myself who actually was thinking you were prob town, due to your quickness in responding, and how you seemed kind of stubborn in your points.

i should probably just start posting from my main account, because i think nik lost interest ever since he had the argument with you (farside). pretty sure if i asked him, he would still say you were scum. (actually like 99% sure he would say that).

i very much agree re ABR, which is why i find it especially frustrating if he is town.

i have, this whole game, gone back and forth between thinking that abr is either, scum who is trying to get away with being weird and posting random reads, etc. or town, who is also doing the same. it's completely unreadable.

ABR - it's really annoying!!
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

UNVOTE: grib]

freek, please vote here toooo
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

grr

UNVOTE: grib
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 581, AngryPidgeon wrote:KB, I don't care about associative tells on D1. Ever. Plus I've seen scum do just about fucking everything to each other so I'd never rule things out entirely off of anything like that.

And I certainly have no sympathy for your view point that you can't be scum with prawn or freekazoid, come on. That you've used that as a point against 2 people now is absurd.

i dunno. maybe. from my pov, it's quite the stretch. considering i was literally like omg ppl! freek is scum!!

the prawn vote on my part, maybe to a lesser extent. but i was still very adamant on voting them. <- when no one else was even voting him.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

also, what was your reason for us being scum?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 570, prawneater wrote:Whoa deadline is real close.

I think lynch decision is realistically between KB and freek. KB way better lynch imo. Get on this wagon.

like seriously. what is this.

he's been soo low key the whole game. and he comes in to make this empty post.. he hasn't said anything about freek. it's just guiding the town along in their own suspicions.. and helping them push them. meanwhile getting by just asking empty questions and not pushing anywhere.

this guy is scum

look at his ISO
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 587, prawneater wrote:I'm not advocating a freek lynch, I think he's town.

But votecount-wise, he's at 3 along with KB. Voting inertia with one day left is a very realistic concern.

KB, I'm pretty sure you don't have real reads and that you're bad at this game. You just push on anyone who was on your wagon. You needed a hydra partner to help bail you out, but even together you're still not good at playing town.

how much do you want to bet i'm right in my scum reads? ie - you, number 1.

i needed a hydra partner because i work a shit load, and i needed to visit my dad who is doing quite poorly.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

if you are scum though... that was a pretty low blow, on your part. you can't come up with anything better than you are bad at this game? dirty scum play... and yucky.
i've been playing for quite some time.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 591, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 585, Krystal Bald wrote:also, what was your reason for us being scum?

I liked antiheros point about your behavior with the replace in.

I thought your attitude about being connected to another player read hyper defensive. Like rather than make sense of it, you just assert that the opinion is scummy.

That said, I am pretty willing to reevaluate my read on you if prawn flips scum.

nikanor made that post, pretending to emulate me. i gave him shit for it!
i was like... whhyy did you write it like that, i would never say it like that.

here's the post:
In post 459, Krystal Bald wrote:he says he thinks both we and freek are scum. that makes no sense at all.

it was still a decent point though. again , from my pov - and being that ABR had done NOTHING before that. he just comes in saying that. what would you think AP? some player who hasn't played just comes in saying that you are scum (when you are town), along with someone you have been pushing the whole time!?! i mean, yes - there is scum theatre, and that can be spotted a mile away. the last game we played, (nikanor was in it, and i was in it), we were both town.. and separately called out scum theatre on 2 players...and it was correct. but i mean, that was real.. this.. i dunno how freek's and our posts could have looked like honest, genuine scum bantering. it didn't.

so again, with ABR coming in to say he thought it could be.. and AGAIN, the guy who had barely said a thing before hand... it was totally justifiable in calling him out on it.

...even though i didn't like the post nikanor made to call him out.. it still held.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

.....and you're an idiot for thinking that was scum banter :neutral:
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

hey freek, maybe you were correct in jason wazza being scum. i tend to get swooned by whiteknighting.

AP has stated us and prawn as scum reads.

if he votes you, or me - i'm voting to lynch him.

AP - i'm starting to get sus of that fact that you called us hyper defensive when going against ABR's random reads. question for you - do you think ABR is town, yes/no?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 596, Grib wrote:I apologize for my decline in activity. This is why I tend to stick to micros -- if the Day drags on for too long, I get bored.

I'm just gonna focus on the top-ish wagons during my reread tonight, unless I end up townreading all of them.

grib, just read for like 20 minutes, that's all it will take.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 603, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 597, Krystal Bald wrote:AP - i'm starting to get sus of that fact that you called us hyper defensive when going against ABR's random reads. question for you - do you think ABR is town, yes/no?

Jesus Christ.

oh lordy me!
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

k....

Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 614, AngryPidgeon wrote:There is so much OMGUS in this game, its absurd.

it's sooo absurd when ppl react to stuff....
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 587, prawneater wrote:I'm not advocating a freek lynch, I think he's town.

But votecount-wise, he's at 3 along with KB. Voting inertia with one day left is a very realistic concern.

KB, I'm pretty sure you don't have real reads and that you're bad at this game. You just push on anyone who was on your wagon. You needed a hydra partner to help bail you out, but even together you're still not good at playing town.

oh hey, you just admitted that we were town.

begone scum!
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

my magic will tear you apart!
justice demands retribution!
the light shall burn you!
nature will RISE AGAINST YOU

.....watch your back
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 621, ika wrote:@grib quit pussyfooting me and back it up with a god damn vote

^if anyone votes ika, they are prob scum.

ika, this is why i was getting grib as possible scum
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 624, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh, < 48 hours to go. Fine: UNVOTE: ; VOTE: prawneater

Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 608, Grib wrote:I'm on page 22, and the only present wagon I feel even a teeny bit comfortable with is KB, but even then I'm not too keen on it.

I could go for ika, dragonspawn, or Klazam.

why
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

i find grib's reads to be shit
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

i really really think scum is AP, prawn and grib.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 674, the freekazoid wrote:I maybe crazy but I think sonic vote bothers me the most.

ya i'm thinking him to be scum. i might have just got too paranoid of AP. but being that i think prawn is the scum for sure.. AP's "finnne, i'll vote prawn" post, looked questionable. but, i think i'd like to move sonic into the scum slot instead of AP. i still think grib is scum too.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 685, prawneater wrote:@freek

Mantis's was bullshit. KB's was bullshit.

Her scumreads are pretty much just the people who voted her because her early posts sucked.

you're going down, scum
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

have you guys noticed that grib has been focused on ika way too much?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

this night kill smells like a lynch set up

i was really surprised prawn wasn't scum.

VOTE: sonic heroes
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

actually, i messed up. i was thinking that ABR was the one calling AP and myself scummy. it was prawn doing that though.

anyway.

i read AP's iso - i don't think he's scum any more.
ABR's iso - shows nothing really.
i reread grib as well - and no longer think he is scum either.

so pretty much the only solid scum read i have is sonic heros.
i may have to give in to nikanor's insistence that freek might be scum.. but i'm really not sure i want to do that.
farside seems like obstinate town..

maybe the raging reck is scum
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

there also appears to be a weird role in play, that allows 2 people to be neighbours for a day
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

AP - can you claim your character?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

AP maybe you were a target of jail keeping?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 813, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 811, Krystal Bald wrote:there also appears to be a weird role in play, that allows 2 people to be neighbours for a day

That's cool.

Depending who got neighborized I suggesting questioning the person.

the person i am neighbour with for this day, says he had nothing to do with it. same with me as well
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

the only thing for me that comes to mind with the mana reduction thing..is overload. but i don't know how that would come into play
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 818, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 810, Krystal Bald wrote:ABR's iso - shows nothing really.

You don't think it means anything about Ika or freekazoid?

well if anything it actually makes me wonder about ika a little.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 819, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 805, Krystal Bald wrote:this night kill smells like a lynch set up

i was really surprised prawn wasn't scum.

VOTE: sonic heroes

what the fuck is this fucking nightkill speculation?

what the fucking fuck...
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

is that it reck?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 826, xRECKONERx wrote:what are you talking about

the first thing you did when coming into the day is vote sonic heroes for NIGHTKILL SPECULATION?

no. sonic vote was separate from nk speculation.

what else do you think reck?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 828, xRECKONERx wrote:okay, why the sonic vote then? Why would you comment "I smell a setup" about the nk and then vote sonic and expect anyone to figure out you meant them separately?

they were 3 separate thoughts.

i truly was shocked that prawn was town!

and..... i truly think sonic is likely scum. he's just been overlooked.

i think you are prob scum too reck
i like that your only thoughts/reads have 2 big fat question marks involved
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 830, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 828, xRECKONERx wrote:okay, why the sonic vote then? Why would you comment "I smell a setup" about the nk and then vote sonic and expect anyone to figure out you meant them separately?

I figured it out. But Im also paying attention to the game so I knew what implications the ABr kill might have that would cause KB to say that -hitoshrug-.

i am curious now
what do you mean?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 832, xRECKONERx wrote:okay nice empty read on me i think ur pretty good at the game :D

thanks reck! i like to think so :D

In post 832, xRECKONERx wrote:@AP: It's not so much that I'm not paying attention as it is that I checked in the game had already ended and I just planned to read what happened later then never did.

Actually so it's exactly that I'm not paying attention nvm

I just find it weird that we'd have a vig claim with a dead vig inventor already but I suppose that'll sort itself out

...since you've stated that you're going to look past it now, and let itself sort out.. who will you be moving onto now?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 835, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im considering a Sonic vote. Still not seeing reck scum even if he is being a lazy motherfucker.

why did he come into this day saying nothing about anything then?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 840, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 837, Krystal Bald wrote:...since you've stated that you're going to look past it now, and let itself sort out.. who will you be moving onto now?

what are you talking about? What did I say I'm looking past?

In post 832, xRECKONERx wrote:
I just find it weird that we'd have a vig claim with a dead vig inventor already but I suppose that'll sort itself out
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

if you think it'll sort itself out.. it comes across as you meaning that you'll meh, see what happens with it.

if that is the case, what *else* do you think now, beyond that?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

ika - don't be mad
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 844, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 842, Krystal Bald wrote:if you think it'll sort itself out.. it comes across as you meaning that you'll meh, see what happens with it.

oh, i see what you're saying

I still would like more explanation for why you & AP think Sonic is scum

he's the classic scum! letting people (town) fight it out, while he sits in the background poking about. metal sonic always chimes in and seems town, when he is. and i've only played with anti once - but he was the master troller (and town). his being in a scum slot has probably weighed down on any free spirited trolling ability he has.

they really have said pretty much nothing all game. look at their iso
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 847, AngryPidgeon wrote:Who was saying Grib is town?

i had decided that with grib's posts at the end of day 1 - seemed townish.
i liked him a lot at the beginning as well.
but his vla and focus on only ika - made me question him
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 850, ika wrote:
In post 845, Krystal Bald wrote:ika - don't be mad

give me one good reason why i shouldnt....

Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 852, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 848, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 842, Krystal Bald wrote:if you think it'll sort itself out.. it comes across as you meaning that you'll meh, see what happens with it.

he's the classic scum! letting people (town) fight it out, while he sits in the background poking about. metal sonic always chimes in and seems town, when he is. and i've only played with anti once - but he was the master troller (and town). his being in a scum slot has probably weighed down on any free spirited trolling ability he has.

quick question, who is posting this for ur hydra?

it's mantis.. i may as well just start posting from my main. nikanor still chimes in on the game, but he's obsessed with other games
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 856, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 848, Krystal Bald wrote:

Okay, that's fair. I don't care too much about meta but you're right in that I don't think they have done much. How do you know TOWN people are fighting it out though? Who specifically are you referring to?

well for one, i think us against freekazoid was likely town on town
he barely said a thing about the prawneater wagon.. just that "it was a loser wagon"
honestly, i don't even know who they ended up voting... because there has barely been a presence from them, all game - mostly the last half
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 860, Grib wrote:They parked a vote on dragon.

i kind of thought dragon seemed town..

what do you think?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 861, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 858, Krystal Bald wrote:he barely said a thing about the prawneater wagon.. just that "it was a loser wagon"

Ya, I saw that when skimming through their posts. It really reads likea hollow version of anti's town game.

it totally does. his troll meter has gone from 9 to about a .. 3
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Hello, Nikanor here. This is now the only game in which I am alive. So hello. Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
In post 859, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh also I'm still reading Ika strongly as town.

Why? We think he might be scum.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

(I'm not actually caught up yet, I've read d2 but I want to read the events leading up to the prawneater lynch tomorrow).
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

grib that was when i was questioning your townhood
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 871, Grib wrote:But.

Why question me going after ika if you think ika is scum?

Especially not that I feel a bit better about him because ABR kill.

We only think that ika
might
be scum. Our read on him is not particularly solid. That's why I asked AP for his opinion, because we're looking to fix that.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In any case, it's not as if your focus on ika couldn't be distancing. Your vote was only on him for 34 hours before you switched to prawneater, and most of your focus on him seems to be calling him an easy read or asking him to contribute.

Gib, why did you go back to the prawn wagon after his claim?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 881, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 873, ika wrote:im not even going to defend myself on anything you guys can fucking myslynch me im already pissed off in this game and that all it does for me to come back is bring me frustations and hate

yes im aware i have 0 votes one me and im being super overdefenive ractive but a lot of this is also due to other issues that are going on

pedit: im just going to afk while you guies talk about me as if i dont exist

This is why I think Ika is town.

Ya Im a sucker for the glorious glorious AtE.

I left the chopsticks at home, bring me a shovel to eat all this with.

I have a +1 spade you can use, but you have to whisper "spade" into its hilt every five minutes or it stops working.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Anyway, ika himself has said that his rage is not game-related so I'm preeeetty sure it's not alignment-indicative.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

dragonspawn, why did you claim at L-3?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Nvm, ika claimed VT when others were proposing Role Madness, so he can have the probtown label.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

AngryPidgeon, can you claim your flavour please?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

I wholeheartedly endorse our vote on Sonic Heroes, btw.
I also would be ok with lynching dragonspawn. The bulletproof claim is suspicious in the wake of two claimed town killing roles.
AP, ika and Grib are all probably town.

@Reckoner: Where exactly are you at with your reads right now?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 897, dragonspawn wrote:Why do you feel the need to say you endorse the wagon you are voting for? Isn't it obvious?

how did I come up with the flavor for my role considering I don't know anything about this game?

My hydra partner, Mantis, was the one who voted for Sonic. You can tell our posts apart because she doesn't use the shift key. I just wanted to be explicit about my own reads.

I'm not doubting your flavour. I think you probably are bulletproof. I'm just doubting your alignment.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 904, Grib wrote:
In post 889, Krystal Bald wrote:In any case, it's not as if your focus on ika couldn't be distancing. Your vote was only on him for 34 hours before you switched to prawneater, and most of your focus on him seems to be calling him an easy read or asking him to contribute.

Gib, why did you go back to the prawn wagon after his claim?

Out of all the PR claims, I liked his the least.

You liked the vig-giver claim, which is confirmable, less than dragonspawn's bulletproof claim? :shifty:
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Weirdo.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 905, Grib wrote:My flavor sort of hints at my role but it isn't very explicit about it.

One would probably not expect our flavour to go with our role but I'm not really comfortable with mass flavour claim anyway. I can see absolutely no benefit.
People really need to start claiming their flavour ALONG WITH their role when they claim, though. Makes it so much easier to compile.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

So... you're the mod?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

I actually have no idea what everyone else is waiting on. Where are all of the votes?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

don't be swayed by the scum AP
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #103) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 930, Sonic Heroes wrote:screaming about a setup is guilty as fuck and there's literally no reason for town to say anything because they already know they didn't do the kill. unless it's part of a larger point which nik didn't make and he says he didn't make it.

i
would
lynch
them
on
that

I mean, ABR certainly wasn't killed for his outstanding play.
Your attempt to push a mislynch on us is laughable.

@ika: Our strongest read is our scum read on Sonic Heroes. I think his vote for us yesterday was for a strawman; he picked out a few things I said while ignoring the greater picture.
I personally have a scum read on dragonspawn mostly because of his claim. His play has also not been magnificent.
Not sure who the third scum would be. Maybe killerjerster?
For town reads, we think AP is town for sure. I also think that ActlonDan is town for his insistence on dragonspawn.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #104) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

what the...
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

killerjester, why do you think that ActionDan is scum? We think he is probably town for his position on dragonspawn.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Yes.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

I mean, I also think the BP is probably scum. So that's where I'm coming from.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 975, AngryPidgeon wrote:the whole "how would I fakeclaim" screams town to me. I don't think dragon is doing next level mindgames.

The "how would I fakeclaim" argument he made was a 0th-level mindgame because it was completely irrelevant to his alignment. He was setting up a fallacy of "my claim is true, so I can't be scum" to defend himself.
dragonspawn wrote:I'm not interested in a dragon lynch either but I can guarantee if there is one the scum will be on the wagon since they can't kill me otherwise

Both you and your role are being totally useless at this point so I'm not sure why you would think the scum would be particularly interested in lynching you if all you have to offer the game is self-defense and a lurker vote.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 980, the freekazoid wrote:As for my readsi told brantz I still lean more on sonic/klaz.
He thinks Dan is scummy. I'm leaning on dragon as scum because of all the pointless questions that go no where.

this is where i lean as well. that is - including klaz.

he (klaz) is the one we seemed to be neighborized with.. nikanor asked him a bunch of questions on the private forum, and he didn't answer any. i mean, sorry klazam - cause it could be you are super busy. but if you're town, you can at least muster something - even if it's saying that you have no solid reads ?

all he said was he would be posting shortly, and that we seemed very active, and he liked that. if that's the case - why not state that in this thread as well?

if dragon is not scum (and i do like his posts), it's nikanor that doesn't like his claim.
then i would def say action dan.
or maybe reck.

i have AP, freekazoid, ika, grib as town.
i also kind of like killerjester - but he's not as strong as a townread as the others.

~mantis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

sonic is blindingly obvious scum...
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 984, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 983, Krystal Bald wrote:sonic is blindingly obvious scum...

Why? Because he is voting for you?

If you guys would give me a decent reason I'd consider voting for him.

look at his iso. they have done nothing..

he had no reason to vote us as scum in the first place.. of course, he recently has picked up and ran with reck's questioning that pondering on the night kill (on my part), was "scummy as fuck"

ABR got nightkilled. that was weird. a wifom kill.. or?

he is not acting like antihero.. what AP said, kind of like a hollow version of it.
that and metal sonic is nowhere to be seen! yet posts elsewhere. he is way better as town then that. i have played multiple games with MS, and he can always make himself look town (when he is)

i don't like your 2nd question.
it's scummish.. trying to insinuate that that's all it could possibly be.
i will say that it definitely doesn't help, that he's voting us
but their whole game play has been play with no reasoning behind anything.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

dragon,
you even commented right here on sonic's weirdness:
In post 963, dragonspawn wrote:Ok that's weird

..you're telling me that you haven't even considered that they could be scum. you shrugged that off as town antics, or something?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1012, xRECKONERx wrote:Hey AP why are you voting me though

probably because he is scum with sonic, and is being greedy and wanting another town lynch, before sonic inevitably goes down
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

i'm seriously confused at what the hesitation in voting sonic is.
i honestly don't know how he could be townread in the slightest
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

@AP: If Sonic is town, shoot on the wagon, if not, shoot off the wagon.
I hope Tere gets to post in our PT before the day ends... I don't think I have access at night.
FYI everyone: Klazam claimed that he had a PT with Sonic Heroes on day one. Since our PT was created as a result of a night action, I'm not sure how this could have happened. Klazam claims that he has nothing to do with it.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

lol
Why the fuck didn't they block AP again
this makes no sense.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

gj AP
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1037, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm not sure, my best guess is Ika.

Why? I thought dragonspawn probably.
Why did you shoot killerjester?
They might've thought you would try to shoot us again.

Who got the PT neighborizing today?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Tere, I'm expecting you to answer everything I asked Klazam in the PT yesterday. jsyk.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Unless Tere's first post ends up painting Starry Night with words, we'll be voting for him today.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Yeahhh, AP claimed x-shot at the beginning of d2. I'm guessing that the scum also only had a one-shot roleblock as well. Really doubt that AP is an SK.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

So we're just waiting on Tere now. dodododoododododododododododododododoodododoododododoododoodoodoodo
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1082, Krystal Bald wrote:So we're just waiting on Tere now. dodododoododododododododododododododoodododoododododoododoodoodoodo

which reminds me... Tere! i know you from ratskep :) i'm mantisdreamz.. just playing as a hydra here

what brought you to this site? have you been playing here for awhile?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #125) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1090, ika wrote:jingles lost room game.

like im not discounting the fact that you shot scum. its that im trying to see how vig-giver + 1-shot vig + cop co-exist as town right now (no i dont plan on lynchign you today AP but i need to sort out setup spec out loud and sort though shit so work with me here and not against me)

like part of em wants mass claims but odds are theres like 1-2 more powers and i want to see what fits what w/o outing yet

..who is this 'em' you keep speaking of

:mrgreen:
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #126) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1100, ika wrote:
In post 182, killerjester wrote:The Grib wagon was engineered to gauge everyone's reaction, get a read on the players substantially supporting/criticizing it, and to look for opportunistic counterwagons.

Grib (the man, the myth, the legend himself) - Reacted very reasonably. Didn't flail or anything, instead continued to engage the game, look for scum on his wagon, and the such. Lean-town.

dragonspawn - Echos Grib's vote on myself, and at least acknowledges Reck's vote showed the same traits. However, the RVS over-justification for choosing me over Reck comes off as forced. All around he's wishy washy with his reads and seems reluctant to take a firm stance on anything this early in the game, despite "kicking the hornet's nest". Lean-scum.

freekazoid - Has genuine reads, even in spite of the head dissonance (or rather, reinforced by it?) Actively engages with other players and manages to hop around wagons in a manner that keeps protown momentum and drives the game forward. Firm town.

Mantisdreamz - Comes off as entirely uninterested in scumhunting. Content to sheep the Klazam vote and fly under the radar. Falls somewhere between lean and firm scum.

ika - Stays active and trying to prevent the rest of the game from stagnating despite being admittedly apathetic. Strikes me as town because I feel scum in his position would be more complacent with a stagnating game. Lean-town.

prawneater - Needs more content. Kinda bad. And by bad I mean scummy. Lean-scum.

VOTE: Mantisdreamz

all the bolded people are alive, who wants to hedge bets on one of them being scum? bets goes to prawn/drag atm the vote i soffputting

to be fair, klazam - who is now tere -- was looking pretty towny at the beginning. but then he went absent. so it's not a stretch to imagine that KJ might have left him out of the picture (being that klazam was considered mostly town by ppl) (why bring him up)

iow - i can still see klazam being his partner, and leaving him out

if i had to pick 2 scum right now - it would be klazam/tere & reck.

reck's posts just coming out of night 2 were super weird to me. he seemed to be angry and saying ... stuff ... but, actually not saying anything at all. -- take a look guys. i got a strange feeling from it, at the time.

~mantis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #127) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

i looked at dragon's ISO. i think he is town.

for me it's klazam

and then either reck/AD

prob reck. his idk's and maybe's and ya sure whatever's and nonchalant(ness), makes me think he is prob scum. i feel like if he were town.. he'd put more effort in.

it seems like he's playing the idk too much card.. and that's his schtick
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

also, look at his vote history (reck's)
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

of course though, AD has basically voted dragonspawn.. and that's it.

might be slightly humorous if they were actually scum together
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

can we lynch klazam? (sorry tere)
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #131) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1106, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1098, AngryPidgeon wrote:That said, Im not sure why he exclaimed that KJ was a good shot (other than that he obviously is confirmed scum now) since he evidently didnt think much about KJ at all.

I took that as like, "wow good shot" because it was unexpected or hard to hit maybe? idk

what are your reads?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

reck is either super douchey town, or scum

(sorry reck)
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1116, Tere wrote:Mantis, thanks for the reach out. Can you do my a solid and find me some typical games of yours both scum and town that aren't too long to read? Some of your stuff looks towny but I having some kind of stylistic issue with your posts that I didn't have at Ratskep and I'd like to have a decent base line from here.

Keep in mind that this is a hydra and any post with a capital letter in it is Nikanor's.
As far as I know Mantis doesn't play any differently between here and RatSkep but if the above doesn't clear up your style issues I could still get you some of Mantis's meta.
In post 1129, xRECKONERx wrote:You think I'm town, but you're willing to let your slot's vote sit on me because....?

So you're actually voting for a town read. WHat the shit?

He said it was mild town, and that he wants to probe you a bit more.
This is a really scummy post.

@Tere: Do you think that killerjester defended both of his partners? Your scum reads seem to consist solely of interactions with killerjester. If you are scum, this would be a very easy way for you to accuse townies without directly calling their play scummy. What I'd like to know is, do you have any reasons other than killerjester's ISO to suspect dragonspawn and freekazoid?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

freek, what's going on in your Inn? I'm curious.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Spoiler: Setup spec done for ika
Green is town vanilla, orange is town power role, red is mafia. Italics is confirmed power, bold is dead.

PlayerRoleFlavourActions
xRECKONERx???
ActionDan???
the freekazoid???
Krystal Bald???
Tere???
ika
Townie
?-
dragonspawn
Bulletproof
Shielded Minibot-
AngryPidgeon
1-Shot Vigilante
Fire ElementalManablocked night one, shot killerjester night two
prawneater
Vigilante Giver
Dark Iron DwarfLynched day one
Albert B. Rampage
Townie
ShieldmaidenKilled night one
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Micro MachineLynched day two
Grib
Cop
Nerubian EggKilled night two
killerjester
Roleblocker
LoathebManablocked AngryPidgeon night one, killed night two

Unclaimed actions
Night ZeroNeighborizing of Klazam and Sonic Heroes
Night OneNeighborizing of Klazam and Krystal Bald
Night TwoNeighborizing of the freekazoid and ?

I'm assuming that Grib was a one-shot cop (nerubian egg's ability I can't see as a cop but in Hearthstone it's definitely a one-shot ability), and I'm assuming that killerjester was a one-shot roleblocker (makes sense because AP wasn't blocked last night).
Given those, I'd think that if the neighborizer is scum that there should be another weak/one-shot town power role, and if the neighborizer is town that it's balanced with no additional power roles on either side.
[tinfoil]It's technically possible that AP is actually a mafia bookie and is playing us all for fools by shooting his scumbuddy, but that's pretty much impossible unless town has millions of unclaimed power roles.[/tinfoil]
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #136) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

It's scummy because you're forcibly percolating BRantz's read on you.
You go from "you're willing to let the vote sit on me" to "you're voting me" in one post while those are clearly two completely different things. Obviously BRantz was not the one who voted for you but saying he's willing to go along with his partner for now is by no means unreasonable.

Also apparently we're the only ones responsible for Sonic's mislynch lololol

What did you like about Tere's posts?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #137) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Vote: xRECKONERx.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #138) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1146, Tere wrote:If you would grab me some Mantis meta (and while you are at it some you meta) that would be great. I've only played with Mantis once recently in a timed game where she was a lurksacky town, and then years and years ago, although I observed another timed game quite recently where she was a lurksacky scum . Her activity levels come across as a lot higher here and that might be what's freaking me out although the format is obviously better for busy peeps, which I know Mantis is.

Where we're both town.
Nikanor town, Mantis scum.
Nikanor scum, Mantis nonposting.
I think her post-per-24h count is about the same in this game as it is in the scum RatSkep game you mention. :P I realize it doesn't mean much coming from me but I don't think her lurkiness is too indicative of alignment and is more indicative of whether she is interested/busy.

In post 1146, Tere wrote:The bolded bit in this post is giving me heebie jeebies as I think it's quite misrepresentative unless I haven't explained myself properly. I thought I'd made it clear I'd done a full read through as well as the work I did yesterday. Going into that reads list I felt I had plenty of other reasons from that initial read through but I wasn't going to push myself through a full set of ISO reads right then. I need to do a full ISO workout on both you and the Freek but OMG that is like the elephant in the room because of your posting levels so my project for today is to concentrate on getting a feel for everyone else.

Looking through my ISO as I write I think it's clear that I have been reading even if I didn't lay out every single thought process in my town to scum list. I'm not going to apologise for that, I spent several hours working on the game yesterday and I think that's clear. This push here feels a bit weak and forced and I no likey.

How about, before you call my post misrepresentative, you go back through your own iso and tell me where you gave a reason for dragonspawn or freekazoid being scum that didn't depend on killerjester. Because I've gone through it twice myself and cannot find a single accusation that was actually rooted in dragonspawn's or freekazoid's play.

In post 1147, Tere wrote:Can you walk me through the bolded bit like I am about 5 because I don't see the logic flow here at all? why is it balanced if neighboriser is town? It's almost like you know bulletproof is scum.... meeting bbl

Because osv+osvg+osc vs. rb+bp is completely imbalanced and the town would probably lose 75% of the time in that setup.
I'm going to assume, for balance reasons, that dragonspawn is town unless/until we have another power claim.

In post 1148, Tere wrote:I'd never heard of bookie, but assuming you mean this http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bookie, I think it's just better to remove that tinfoil hat. KJ was under no vote pressure and was falling under the radar quite nicely. Why choose him as a bus target? Makes no sense at all to me.

For shits and giggles.
I think the chance of there actually being a bookie in this game is less than the chance of AP trolling killerjester for the hell of it so AP's hypothetical scum motivation for killing killerjester doesn't play into the theory too much.

In post 1146, Tere wrote:Would you gladiate with the Freek today? For I feel there is scum in you two and it would split the game open. If not, why not? Can you give me a rundown of your reads and where you are at with folk?

Right now we feel that Reckoner has the highest chance of being scum. His reads don't make much sense to me. Allowing Dan to coast, giving you an A for effort and nothing else, sk-reading AP and not having a read on ika are all scummy positions. His scumreads are even worse: he is using non-scummy inconsistencies to call freekazoid scum and he's scapegoating us for pushing the Sonic wagon.
We both find AngryPidgeon, ika and dragonspawn town, in that order. Mantis is also saying that the freekazoid is definitely town but I don't really see it.
Basically, that leaves ActionDan and Tere as scum. I'm more inclined to believe that you are the remaining scum, Tere.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #139) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1151, Tere wrote:No, you are not making busywork for me. How about you go back over my ISO and point out the problems with it, rather than trying to distract me from my stated effort of working through people's ISOs?

.........................................................................................................
Would you like me to point at the sky? I can't point to my problems with your iso because my problem with it is that certain things just don't exist. You haven't used anything from dragon's or freekazoid's play that you find scummy, you've only used killerjester's iso. That's my problem with your iso. I'll quote your entire iso for you if it helps, but I don't think it will. If you actually care about whether or not I'm misrepresenting you, you should
probably
check to see whether I'm right first.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #140) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1159, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm kind of in the same boat as KB right now.

I agree that Dan has been coasting. I was honestly expecting more from him after his wall when I replaced in. Since then though, there has been only really minimal proof that he is following along with the game at all. He didn't see my flavor the first time I claimed it. Him later asking about it and not going anywhere with it or doing much other than ISOing KJ (supposedly, he didn't really draw any interesting conclusions from it) just looks really like token effort which is scummy. His reaction to KJ being shot looked like scum-posturing to me.

Reck's townread on Dan perplexes me a bit. I get that he had it, I thought Dan looked really good around . His analysis looked deep rather than just passing superficial judgments on posts. Unfortunately that was kind of the peak of his posting?; I was hoping to see something from Reck about Dan's recent posts which frankly have been underwhelming. Not making any effort to clarify or update that read besides "Ya I thought Dan was town, why shouldn't I?" looked more like an attempt to remain consistent with his previous read than to actually discuss/develop it at all. I know Reck is capable of reaching out to people, I saw him do it in The Reckoning. I've never been in a game where Reck was scum but I have read a couple and been somewhat consistent at identifying it. I'm not really ~feeling~ it here, but Im also not seeing his towngame, with the read on Dan really sticking out to me right now.

This brings me around to Tere who I'm not really sold on at all right now. Tere's posts have all read extremely self-aware and appeasing. Posts like and are kinda cozying up to me and Reck a bit. Going through ISOs one by one doesn't really show me that Tere is approaching the game organically and ties into my perception that shes rather self-aware. The apologizing for Klazam and going through every question directed at him in the neighborhood doesn't really accomplish anything and I'd expect that someone trying to get into the game wouldn't really think to invest time doing that off the bat. The ISO of Dan is really wishy-washy and stating that Dan needs to get in here is pretty much a non-conclusion that looks pro-town on the surface. Reck (and others) calling Tere's entrance town bothers me because effort doesn't mean alignment at all, at least not the specific effort that I am seeing in this instance which isn't showing me any clear path or progression. It looks more like a shotgun blast.

I'm not really interested in Dragonspawn right now. I thought his vote on Freek after me calling freek town is more likely to come from someone who think Freek is scum than someone who is just trying to get a mislynch. Ika is still town. I do agree that either me or Ika was likely the investigate from Grib, but Ika is town that aside.

earlier on, before i had to leave for my afternoon shift, i was starting to read Tere's ISO. and what you have said here, were precisely my concerns.

(i still haven't finished reading it)..

but here's the thing - her 1st 2 posts, she states that the slot is town, and warns others not to mislynch or to lynch right away, at least. <- that in itself, isn't that big of a deal; but i definitely wondered what made her feel as though she had to open up in that way? it's not like klazam was under huge pressure, and like, everyone was planning on voting him stat, or anything. so it makes me sus that she felt like she was already under pressure, at the time of entering and starting up her read of the game.

(not to mention, as you said AP, the slight amish tell she displayed). "klazam was being a lameass lurksack and i don't blame you for thinking it sus that he didn't answer your questions in the Inn"

btw - Tere, most of the questions in the Inn were penned by Nikanor. i only asked klazam what his thoughts were.

so, what i got to read in Tere's ISO - was that she put in effort to answer, what she could, the questions asked of that slot in the Inn. <--
alignment neutral.

her next large post was when she went through Grib's posts to see who he had viewed. <-- again,
alignment neutral.

next large post, is an ISO of killerjester, and ... possibly even manipulating what he said to work with what she would like the outcome to be, of his reads. in other words, anyone can interpret killerjester's reads to mean whatever they want. being that it can be interpreted many ways, and the fact that Tere did not put her own opinion, or contrast her opinion, on anything he said.. makes it
alignment neutral,
again.

i know that nikanor has been addressing Tere about her doing this.

i still have to read more of her ISO.

but this post made me happy, because it was what i/we were thinking. and it was making me like, wtf? seeing others coming in and stating she has to be town.

i pretty much think it's definitely reck & tere.

and i'm pretty mad because this game has been exceptionally terrible in the way of reads... ie, prawn and sonic. :facepalm: ugh

i am still flabbergasted that sonic was town.

and when people bring up that lynch... i still wonder how on earth any one could have seen him as anything other than scum.. but then again, he was pushing us.. so it may have blinded me ... maybe ?

going to keep on reading the rest of tere's ISO. i'm not impressed though. even though i know she's putting a lot of effort into it.. in which, i can have egg on my face for being an asshole if she actually is town. <-- really don't think so though.

~mantis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #141) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1161, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ugh UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Reck

do you have someone else other than reck?

because i know we'd be willing to vote Tere.

..one other question. do you have any concerns on freek?
the reason why i am asking you this.. is because i know nik is not as sure she is town, as i am.
and being that i've been so awful in my reads this game, i am skeptical about my solid town read on her.
well, starting to be skeptical.

by no means do i want to lynch them.
i just want other's (who i think are prob town) opinions on them.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #142) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

the self aware thing is right on key too
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #143) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1166, Krystal Bald wrote:the self aware thing is right on key too

in regards to tere
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #144) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1168, Tere wrote:
Vote Krystal Bald

You should know me better than that. Unimpressed. Consider yourself in the scumpile naughty zone. And the whole tone of that post was precisely the kind of tone that's been bothering me. You've been angling to set up my lynch ever since you knew I was the replace because you know full well I will do work and try and come after scum, and right now given the level of apathy in the game that's very dangerous for scum right now.

I've asked Nik twice now if he is willing to gladiate and he's slip slided away both times. So I am asking you. If you are so sure of your read on me, want to one to one?

one on one?
what do you mean

besides us, at this point -- who else are you willing to lynch?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #145) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

also, Tere - there is literally no tone to that big post. it's a tired, and stating that a lot of your analysis could be alignment neutral, type post.

because it is.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #146) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

and i was happy to see that AP wasn't blindingly reading your posts as town.. as others have.

should i not question your intention?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #147) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1168, Tere wrote:You've been angling to set up my lynch ever since you knew I was the replace because you know full well I will do work and try and come after scum, and right now given the level of apathy in the game that's very dangerous for scum right now.

for the record, this is in no way shape or form, the case.

i know you to be a good player, so i question your motives, even when you post a million wall posts.. it's not going to sway me, unless i hear earnestness... in which you seem to have showed with ika.

so NOW i am questioning on whether i am wrong. because you finally showed some emotion.

but please do not get all uppity with me in the fact that i questioned your slot and posts.

if you are complaining about apathetic town, you should realize that a lot of us have been posting as much as we can. so i don't know what you are looking for? people post when they can.

maybe they have not been asking the right questions to the ppl they find suspicious.

but after your wall posts, you have not been posting direct and aggressive posts to others either.

i suppose i am somewhat annoyed because you, like i said -- there's no reason why i should not question you. yet, you vote us for doing that.

and you were totally wrong too, because i had no tone in that post directed to you.
i'm too tired for that crap

p-edit -- too late tere. don't be so fucking mean to tell me i can't talk to you
/mad
/had a bad day at work
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1177, ika wrote:I think shes taking more as the fact shes giving all this effot and still getin lynched for it.

put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel to do huge walls like that only for poeple be like "meh whatever" and proceed to lynch you?

like i understand quesiotning it in geneal but you gusy FMPOV seem to just be ingoring all of it as an entiritey

that's totally understandable. and that's why i said i would be a huge ASS with egg everywhere, if i were wrong about her.

but as i said in the previous post i .. posted.. that she should not get so bothered by people questioning her. especially when i know she can be good.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

there's apathy, sure. but please stop saying that it's a vortex of town apathy, when you just replaced in. it's not nice.
especially because people post at their own pace. it's not like ratskep, with 24 hour days and everyone has to scramble like mad.

town is not doing so well ya. and unless you start shouting at others, other than us.. then, you're not going to get anywhere. because all it's doing is making the scum sit back more, while they watch us go at each other.

also, i told you already that i do not feel bad for questioning your slot. i'm sorry that that pisses you off. that's the game though, right?

i also do not know what is freaking you out so much about our posts?
but ehh... just as you are frustrated with me, i am also frustrated with your scum read on us,
so there is our 1 for 1 :p
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

and hey, since we are both here... we *could* chat stuff out... other players, and such.

ika went away it seems
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

i'm not going to tell nik to give you some bloody space either... cause...
that would be too much luxury for you
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1193, ika wrote:i was eating sorry...

KB, are you going to unvote or no?

i don't think so.

our vote in on reck... and that seems pretty good to me.

what do you think about reck?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

tere... you are being pretty rude
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1201, ika wrote:
In post 1198, Tere wrote:U R Wrongymcwrong, Freek. You have taken the wrong train to wrongsville.

pedit: sure! I just don't want to be all alone in the night. Hold me, ika. :)

*holds tere*

is your hubby ok with me doing this btw :P i don't want o get in trouble with him

In post 1199, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 1193, ika wrote:i was eating sorry...

KB, are you going to unvote or no?

i don't think so.

our vote in on reck... and that seems pretty good to me.

what do you think about reck?

i wouldnt miss him seeing how he has been mostly non-existant, im just more curious about your scum read on tere.

looook
In post 1182, Krystal Bald wrote:so NOW i am questioning on whether i am wrong. because you finally showed some emotion.

In post 1187, Krystal Bald wrote:and hey, since we are both here... we *could* chat stuff out... other players, and such.

that's me questioning my scum read on her since she *finally* showed some emotion.
and reaching out.

tere - i am going to be cheeky and continue to ask you questions though... despite your request. because, i truly think that, just because you request such a thing, it doesn't mean that others have to give in. and the reason why i'm not going to give into it.. is because you signed up for this game.. you are playing mafia. people talking to you and asking you questions is part of the game.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1206, ika wrote:KB, so me a damned favor then and respect her wish. if your going to ask her questions at least dial it back the cheeky part.

like i said already, objectivly yes neither one of you are entitiled to be "im town so shoo" but when i read 2 players going liek this and one is basily saying "stop and wait" and the other is not (you KB) its what casues me to be apathetic and honestly, pissed off.

like if your scum youd doing a fucking great job, but if your town you should realize by now how annoying it is to an OPOV

ya.

i partially get my back up when i have a player that i just tried to work with for a moment, continuously saying .. basically, "fuck off".

meh.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1207, Tere wrote:
Mantis' scum read on me to me is really weird. She can go look in Ratskep easily. I think I am bleeding town here so I am weirded out by it.

hello did you read where i said i was wanting to work with you..and as well, questioning my scum read since you finally opened up, other than stating facts and analysing ISO's, which any scum in the world could do.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1207, Tere wrote:
pedit: Mantis OK but I am not going to get derailed by that. I answered your thing about the neighbourhood for you, remember? And got fucking scum read for it by somebody. You can ask all the stuff you want and I will try to answer it in my own sweet time. But you also need to understand I am halfway through a full ISO, I am read conservative, and there's stuff that may change while I am doing that. I won't ignore you, but I am going to do it later, OK? This is a three week game day.

ciao, tere
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1214, ika wrote:tere you are claiming to not be the neigborizer correct? and this is hoenstly direct yes or no cus thats going to impact how i setup spec

pedit: when people like tere or i get emotional charged like that you need to realize that we need space or a diffrent approach. like im not tere but by the way shes sounding/acting mirrors me how i act and my remedy is to either have someone who i can trust (tere/mollie for example) to talk to me or jsut give me space and let out pent up emotions

pedit2: im going to direct this at ter and you KB

tere, let him scum hunt you, just take respond when you are not emotionaly charged on it its only going to resort to more bickering, if needed direct it towards me so i can atriculate it better

ika. everyone has charged up emotions.
no one is special here.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1220, dragonspawn wrote:Blah blah blah. Lots of talk no real substance lately.

it's true

i'm mad at myself for giving in
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1222, ika wrote:
In post 1219, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 1214, ika wrote:tere you are claiming to not be the neigborizer correct? and this is hoenstly direct yes or no cus thats going to impact how i setup spec

pedit: when people like tere or i get emotional charged like that you need to realize that we need space or a diffrent approach. like im not tere but by the way shes sounding/acting mirrors me how i act and my remedy is to either have someone who i can trust (tere/mollie for example) to talk to me or jsut give me space and let out pent up emotions

pedit2: im going to direct this at ter and you KB

tere, let him scum hunt you, just take respond when you are not emotionaly charged on it its only going to resort to more bickering, if needed direct it towards me so i can atriculate it better

ika. everyone has charged up emotions.
no one is special here.

I know that but i dont think you realize how much more we (or me at least) am affect by emotions and how it 100% affect how i play and my entire speculations

i know that because i am the same way
and i feel like crap when i say something rude
it's just... you don't have to state it. ppl will see if from you anyway.
it's one of the reasons i have you as town.
cause you are an emotion based player.. and i know all about that.
if you are town - your posts will be genuine.
if you are not - you will struggle hugely.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1227, ika wrote:jeeze, i know that came out a lot harsh dragon but hoenstly post liek that in my current state jsut make me pissed. im sorry for it in gerneal but it had ot be said otherise im going to sit here being pissed for a while

^.^

hey .. this is relevant to my last post : )
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

i almost wanted to ask ika to ask tere something.

how pathetic is that
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

ds, do you think we are town or scum?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #164) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1235, ika wrote:ok so onto setup spec and sevral other things:

Spoiler: random thoughts dump
presuming role were 1-shot for sake of arguments (im follwing ap)
we have an unaccounted PR in the mix (neighbor maker)
teres has claiemd not to eb the neigbor
im not it
dragon doesnt act like it
in the leftover pile and a small POE based on gamestate and what i think I knwo who the probable perosn frek is neigbored with.

so im also going with teh fact AP was indeed targeted by mana lock and makes him clear of mafia
tere is town by posting (sue me)
im town

KJ has implied there are 3 scums (his quesiotn of "4 scums" says 3)

we have investigative out (cop)
protecitve would argubly be our BP
we have 2 killings accounted for (vig giver and AP!vig)
me and tere claimg VTs

so we got KB who isnt neigbor based on day end VC but prob town based on the fact hes looking past teres giant walls (i could see scums going "ok town")

so in remainders:
freak
AD
reck

if we run with dragon!town (im meh on it atm) i would put scums to having one more power and one goon

i figured if scum is 1-shot with grib being 1-shot, i figured we have at least 1 or 2 full fledged roles that are porblly in an investgative

neighbor is full fledge or multi-shot and if town almost confirmed existance of another pr

pedit:
KB: yes, but you have to realize when i try to ask nicely and say "give someone time" its not only for themm btu for me as well.
if you have something to ask you can ask me, im more okish atm so i can bounce

i know, super sweet coatl.

i was just a little mad and not wanting to give in, at that moment in time
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #165) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1242, dragonspawn wrote:Leaning town on you Krystal I just think you're focus is wrong.

ya but, i just finished saying that i think i am wrong on tere.

do you think i am in the wrong in regards to reck?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #166) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1245, dragonspawn wrote:And spelling.

we need to lynch Greek or action Dan today.

i could possibly go freek today.... now that it seems tere is town.
someone on the sonic bandwagon has to be scum
and maybe she was cheerleading beside us the whole time i was pushing his lynch

there is still the reck, though
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #167) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1250, the freekazoid wrote:Tere is not town,if I have to do meta research tonight to see if this behavior is normal tonight I will be pissed.

sorry i thought you were scum for a sec.

dragonspawn and reck?

gah!

i think tere is town now
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #168) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1258, ika wrote:poe leads me to {dan, reck, freak}

thats my lynch pool right now if we get one more im townblocing and pushing outsiders

can we do reck first?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #169) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1259, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 1258, ika wrote:poe leads me to {dan, reck, freak}

thats my lynch pool right now if we get one more im townblocing and pushing outsiders

can we do reck first?

yea, because freekazoid is def town.

dan prob is too,

so there's someone else we/you need to look at
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #170) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1263, the freekazoid wrote:I'm just going to grumble and keep my vote on reck.
If he's town, I'm giving up and telling brantz I have no fucking clue any more

i think reck is the best vote for today.

do you think dragon could be scum?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #171) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

oy vey
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #172) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #173) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #174) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1300, AngryPidgeon wrote:I can't believe I read those last few pages.

I want my hour back.

Way too many personalities flying around the thread right now.

Ika's defense of tere has me concerned even though I find his points relatable.

I'm off to the gym, I need to let all these recent posts simmer in my head.

Tere pulled the damsel-in-distress routine on ika and he fell for it hook, line & sinker.
I haven't read the last few pages and I doubt I will.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1313, ika wrote:well if you guys didnt scum hunt her and gave her a god damn day thing would of been fine......

like i understand still scum hunting the slot in general but even you guys could realize at that point she was on edge.

If she gets put on edge by people scum-reading her then she definitely should not be playing mafia.
Honestly, her replace-out looks like someone who couldn't take the pressure of being handed a scum role PM that was largely being scum-read by the town.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

The votecount because apparently our mod is ok with ditching the thread and not posting for a week

reckoner - freekazoid, krystal bald, angrypidgeon
freekazoid - dragonspawn
not voting - ika, tere, actiondan, reckoner

five to lynch.

ika and reckoner probably need to vote.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1313, ika wrote:well if you guys didnt scum hunt her and gave her a god damn day thing would of been fine......

like i understand still scum hunting the slot in general but even you guys could realize at that point she was on edge. like im gonna be here if you guys need me but expect me to be snark bitch.

sigh im not in a mood to even post here about shit anymore. i got too much rl shit and this is jsut.... whatever i prob go see if someone can come take her slot in a bit if we need one but jsut. like. sigh.....

ika, i know you are friends with her -- but i thought she was being a little unreasonable.

she posted that she wanted to 1v1 -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6790646
very next post, she told me to go away -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6790655

this was all in reaction to this post, where i seriously questioned her alignment, here -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6790411

Spoiler:
i had her as scummy because
1) klazam had done nothing, and we asked him all sorts of questions in the Inn, to which he didn't respond
2) what i said in that post that i just last linked to you.. her first 2 posts, she stated twice that she was town, and not to mislynch her.

what i found sus about that in particular, is that her asking not to be mislynched, made it seem like she felt as though she was under pressure of indeed being lynched. when, as far as i can tell -- no one was even stating that klazam should be removed immediately.

3) her earlier posts encompassed a lot of interpreting killerjester's posts, and speculating on who grib might have viewed, as well as answering stale and old questions from our Inn with klazam

^all of those things can be done by scum. and trust me, the ratskep mafia (scum) players will go to huge extents, and post large walls of words, in order to look town for it.

^i put this in spoiler, because all i'm doing is repeating myself from stuff i have said already.

she also came in and poo-pooed the whole town basically. and that annoyed me... i won't carry on with this though, cause it's not like she is even capable of responding to things i say.
she wasn't agreeable to anyone, but you though ika. so keep that in mind, when you think that others (me) were being harsh to her requests.

if she hadn't said multiple times to shoo, or go away, or that she was putting me on ignore. but, rather just requested things in a different way; i wouldn't of had an issue.

anyway. all of this really has not a whole lot to do with reads or anything.

when she was posting though... i reallly didn't think she would say stuff like this as scum:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6790509
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6790526
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6790781
(^directed at you)

so that's why i eventually changed my mind and concluded she prob is town.

nikanor still thinks she is scum though.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1299, AngryPidgeon wrote:dan prob is too,

Why Dan?[/quote]
to be honest, i really don't have a good reason for saying that.
his posts seemed to be thoughtful/considerate.

he *could* very well be scum though i guess.

what do you think of the dan slot?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

quote was supposed to look like:

In post 1299, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1264, Krystal Bald wrote:yea, because freekazoid is def town.

dan prob is too,

Why Dan?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

I deliberately stopped posting on The Hellish Evening because I would not have been able to say anything nice to Tere. So it would not have been hydra dissonance that got her to leave.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #181) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1322, Mac wrote:hey

i will return when I'm not at work!

You must work some long hours.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #182) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Unvote. Vote: Mac.

Think this is a better chance at hitting scum today.
In post 1334, Mac wrote:I think Reck's reaction to various points that I've read so far is not good. I think AP is town personally, the claiming & celebrating of the kill feels to me like it's just not coming from a SK. And whilst I do kinda see Reck's PoV where AP *could* be a SK, I think it's absurd to think that AP is more likely SK than town. To me SK is like a very very slight chance and he's probably a vig. I'm happy to call AP town for now. Reck on the other hand not so much. Is he normally like this as town, anyone who knows him?

Do you have any reason to suspect Reckoner other than that his thought process on AP is absurd? It looks like you started with the conclusion that Reck was scum and just started talking until you felt you had written enough to justify that conclusion.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #183) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

This game's a snoozefest, let's lynch someone already.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #184) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Would you be interested in starting a bandwagon on RationalMadman, Mac?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #185) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

I was just curious.
I also have said before that nobody is doubting that you are definitely a shielded minibot with divine shield, dragonspawn. But there's no reason for why that can't be a scum role. And every time you try to conflate flavour and alignment it makes me a little more uncomfortable about you.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #186) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1375, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 1369, Krystal Bald wrote:Would you be interested in starting a bandwagon on RationalMadman, Mac?

LMFAO OMGUS central literlaly worst rxn to a vote on you ever.

Have you even read the game?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #187) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1328, ika wrote:
and objectivly again, i agree. this is where it boils down more to human emotions and that tere knows how to work with me and that i know how to work with her on a good means. There might be a history of you guys or something that could be playing into the "leave me be" factor.

well, i've always had a good history of her, tbh. i didn't expect it to blow up. but... that was long ago, so eh. too bad she didn't stay in.

In post 1328, ika wrote:
i do agree asking diffrently could be done but its meh, for me i grow immune to it cus im CS and i deal with people like this every day at my job. and one fo the big things is approach and how you do it. thats why i was trying to tell you to give some time not only for me but for her.

i've been in CS my whole life pretty much ^-^
i feel your pain

In post 1328, ika wrote:
nikanor still thinks she is scum though.

this is where it prob got her tbh, hydra disrenosance and 2 heads saying 2 diffrent things

quite possibly. actually after i posted that ^ i was thinking that it could very well be extremely annoying for others.. in having to keep track in what hydra head thinks what.

ika, you should come back to play.

i'm all caught up. i agree with AP, that dragon is prob town.
which leaves me with Mac. i'm 100% happy with our vote on him.

next after that, i really don't know.
freek? nik really thinks they are scum.
i have come across so many posts from them, that i keep thinking *can't* come from scum.

but poe... and all. kind of indicates that they could be.

because nik and i have agreed that reckoner *probably* isn't scum.
just his demeanor... even though he's really not pushing much at all.
there were his beginning of day 3 posts that i really didn't like much... because he just seemed to be in a state of exclamation (and not saying much about his reads).. but that could be due to other factors, other than being scum.

so ya.
i actually don't much like rationalmadman right now.
possibly for self absorbed reasons in their terrible vote on us, atm.
"too town to be town"
heh

also,
In post 1375, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 1369, Krystal Bald wrote:Would you be interested in starting a bandwagon on RationalMadman, Mac?

LMFAO OMGUS central literlaly worst rxn to a vote on you ever.

^for the record, nik was interested in what Mac would have to say about this. he wasn't interested at that moment, in a bw. (nik wanted to see if Mac was interested in a bw) i know that's not apparent. and it's not like RM could have know that.

so with that, i'm trying to make sense out of that reaction, from his perspective (if he is town).. (cause he is indeed, Tere essentially), who i came to the conclusion was town. continuing though!.. "lmfao" seems a bit over exaggerated, :? ...

RMM - are you certain we are scum?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #188) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

oh ya, what does "central" mean in that post, RMM :p
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

@Reck, ika: You guys need to post some votes.

@Mod: You need to post some vote counts.
:mad:
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #190) » Sun May 03, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1390, AngryPidgeon wrote:KB, what is your current opinion on Ika? I guess I'm getting loosely concerned that my townread there was hasty and then supported by confirmation bias. Basically think Dragon and Freek are town enough for now.

We still think that ika is town.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #191) » Sun May 03, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

ika hasn't posted in over a week lmao
@Mod: That thing I said.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #192) » Sun May 03, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Mac's also due for a prod.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #193) » Sun May 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

freek, what are your thoughts on mac?
he as well hasn't done a whole lot

that and there are already more votes on mac
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #194) » Sun May 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1386, Mac wrote:
KB wrote:
^for the record, nik was interested in what Mac would have to say about this. he wasn't interested at that moment, in a bw. (nik wanted to see if Mac was interested in a bw) i know that's not apparent. and it's not like RM could have know that.

I don't know what you're asking here, if anything?

no, just talking out loud
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #195) » Sun May 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

i'm going to have to iso and re look at dragonspawn, just to make sure my town read on him is justified
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #196) » Mon May 04, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1414, the freekazoid wrote:How long do we have until deadline?

Deadline's Friday.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #197) » Mon May 04, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

I don't even care anymore.
Unvote. Vote: RationalMadman.

If you're town then I hope you rot in whatever inferno you believe awaits the damned.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #198) » Tue May 05, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1423, Mantisdreamz wrote:no no, tere had to be town

UNVOTE: RMM
VOTE: mac