NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

confirmed
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

what the fuck.... 7 pages before game even opens? it wasnt even a full page last time I checked in.

Sigh, this is why i do confirms via PM. Guess its time to read through all this.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 215, Psyche wrote:
In post 214, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 183, Nero Cain wrote:i'd doubt it. Though a SK or a small scum team thats trying to act like a vg might shoot him.

Adding WIFOM to your scummyness

nero needs to die
vote nero

This is comically bad. And now I've read some threads.

If he isn't going away in the night and we deign not to lynch him until we decide that we aren't confusing networks of posts like these for stupidity that means shotty survives to LYLO as...this.

Until then, there will be havoc and repetitive calls to lynch this potential red herring. There will always be momentum detracted from other wagons by the mere fact that he exists, slowing the Day down and generally making this game more annoying.

If there is no solid scumread by the last few days of any Day, especially this one, we need to take up the chore of eradication.

But I'll ignore...this...until those moments of exigency.

Don't like this post, says he has reads but doesnt give any, then says he will ignore it.

In post 217, Pine wrote:
In post 211, Maxous wrote:Maybe Rack, I want him to explain that Nero stance and comment.

Pine's defence of scooby is just weird. And unneccessary.
Why would you say it is 'unreasonable' to hold something against scooby when you agree that he is deserving of pressure for the same comment. Why even bother defending him at all if you think he deserves pressure?
And I want to know where the Mastin town read came from.

Having people screaming for a person's death when they haven't actually entered the game yet is a big pet peeve of mine. It pisses me off. If they've engaged with the game, and are withholding significant content (like Rack) then I condone it. All Scooby had done to that point was confirm, and people were ready to lynch him. What the fuck?

Mastin Townread is from experience and gut.

What pisses me off, is 9 pages of pregame stuff, its the reason I lock my games for confirm... It turns into jibberish bickering before the game even begins

In post 220, NihilisticNinja wrote:
In post 219, Pine wrote:
Vote: Rack

Forgot to in my last post.

Not curious as to why I would be cool with a wagon on you?

this interests me, while NNinja may have been reaction fishing, this screams off look at me, I voted you, why you no comment!!

In post 224, Psyche wrote:
In post 223, NihilisticNinja wrote:
In post 215, Psyche wrote:
This is comically bad. And now I've read some threads.

If he isn't going away in the night and we deign not to lynch him until we decide that we aren't confusing networks of posts like these for stupidity that means shotty survives to LYLO as...this.

Until then, there will be havoc and repetitive calls to lynch this potential red herring. There will always be momentum detracted from other wagons by the mere fact that he exists, slowing the Day down and generally making this game more annoying.

If there is no solid scumread by the last few days of any Day, especially this one, we need to take up the chore of eradication.

But I'll ignore...this...until those moments of exigency.

So, essentially your saying that until we lynch Shotty his weird and scummy-looking comments will be utilized as a red herring by the scum in order to detract from other bandwagons... like you're doing right now? And you're going to ignore it, except for that part where you just posted paragraphs about it? Is there any particular reason you prefer the rack bandwagon to the shotty one? Because you never explained your rack vote.

You state you have "hangups" regarding the rack wagon. Care to explain what those are?

In post 214, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 183, Nero Cain wrote:i'd doubt it. Though a SK or a small scum team thats trying to act like a vg might shoot him.

Adding WIFOM to your scummyness

nero needs to die
vote nero

The hell are you even talking about? And no. We're wagoning rack right now.

Nero- what are your current reads?

I don't know why, but your posts read as annoying. They cause this instinctive "ugh" reaction.

I was making a symbolic about your personalities, not about
I've decided to ignore your questions until they're worded in a more managable way that properly processes the content of my posts so far.

and back to Psysce again actually avoiding anything meaningful.... ignoring stuff and fluffing.

In post 227, rack wrote:This post, and all posts up until now, are me, Head A.

Head B is supposed to be coming along soon to extract us from the shitstorm I've managed to cause.

And no, we aren't revealing our heads, so get over it.

Dont care either way, Hydra head arguements always erupt and always serve to distract town.

In post 229, redFF wrote:
In post 227, rack wrote:This post, and all posts up until now, are me, Head A.

Head B is supposed to be coming along soon to extract us from the shitstorm I've managed to cause.

And no, we aren't revealing our heads, so get over it.

hey dog instead of waiting on your other head to save your ass, how about you do some scumhunting or something.

I like this post

Long Mastin posts - Null so far, typical; mastin posting ot indicating town or scum. Interesting thouhts though

In post 240, Junpei wrote:God dammit Mastin, how many games are you in? This is a ton of reading... how about you just tell me what town tell you're talking about.

Mastin I can already tell that your massive walls could EASILY be trimmed down a ton. You are not following ANY of your advice you make threads on; it's great that you KNOW what to do, but you are completely failing to APPLY that knowledge. Are you scum intentionally swamping the game?

This game should never have started in confirmation phase, I am going to have trouble catching up...

I see Mastin doing this whatever he is, swamping the game. But I agree with your bottom post

Shotty/Pine arguement.... town vs town I think... so far Shotty is being, well.... Shotty.

In post 253, Benmage wrote:Im not reading any walls mastin posts.

While they can be pissing off, avoiding anything delibertly in the game is scummy.

In post 265, Psyche wrote:

And yes, as I posted, I'm going to ignore...that...except, obviously, for when I made this post about...that.

I prefer rack because his posts so far seem scummy while shotty's posts give no such signal. Besides, as I said, I'm limiting my attention to shotty to moments of uncertain exigency, as I noted clearly in the post you quoted.

And in my post about hang-ups, the subject of the relevant phrase was the players as a whole, not rack. As someone with an attention span and capacity to read might observe.

I find rack's post scummy for the same reasons everyone else did — his posts are fillery pseudocontent that evoke in me negative feelings even pre-analysis.

No, you aint going to avoid anything... scum

Firestarter post...hmmm, not too sure on it right now, gut tells me something is off about it. But it is just gut.

In post 271, Nero Cain wrote:shut up Mastin and help me lynch cheeky scumshotgun

Shotty is town to me, I think.. Shotty is well, Shotty lol. I can never really get a read on him fully. Leaning town right now. Middle of the pack though.

Psyche posts are full of... nothing words.. he says a lot but says so little.

In post 286, Psyche wrote:

max's posts are meh. I mean, extraordinarily meh. I like the idea of lynching this guy.

Can you please eloberate further on this... again, skiting by.

In post 291, Psyche wrote:
My max vote makes perfect sense. Look at his damned posts. They are nothing pretending to be something. And he's been ignored despite this. Why not pick him out?

While it makes sense to YOU... can you please explain what it is exactly by showing us what you mean...

In post 303, Psyche wrote:

I don't think I would dayvig maxous right now if I had the chance. My confidence level is just not that high. Would I like more votes and attention of max, sure.

this makes NO sense, you would lynch him, but not shoot him? why are you not confident enough? this is something to fall back on I feel by Psyche later as his back out option. Cold feet.

urgh

Vote:Pysche

Umm sill question, but are Shotty and Shotgun two diff people? FUCK this is confusing now
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

no, its your constant avoidance which is the issue, yes you say a lot, but it has very little meaning to it
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, you said threads not reads... hmmm my mistake on that.

My vote on you is because you have twice said you are ignoring/not going to answer.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I don't see any reason as town you would avoid/refuse to answer questions.

Anyway, my usual weekend V/LA,
back Sunday night/Monday morning - depending on Hangover. Drink and 2 Football games, F1 and NASCAR.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 326, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I'm just not seeing rack as all to scummy atm.
Also with psych, I think he may just be bad, or not know how to play, but wants to act like he can. His attitude is coming off more arrogant than it is scummy.

hmmmm, not sure. Pysche, what is your mafia experience, have you played much off site?

In post 328, DeasVail wrote:

Jason:
What reason is there for scum to avoid/refuse to answer questions?

Simple, less infomation. Scum want to restrict the flow of info town gets where as town would want to give as much info as possible.

In post 349, DeasVail wrote:Hmm, i'll leave it for now, but there may be things I want to discuss later.

will be interested in this, later.

Candy Corn Vampire post 351 case on KK... interesting, comes across very town. seeking out other potentail scum away from main discussion. I like this.

In post 354, scooby wrote:Lol how the fuck do people have a town read on me with two posts?
Vote pine

Why did you defend me?

Hey Scooby! been a while... I shall be keeping my eye on you, as usual lol But yes, I do agree with your point here.

In post 356, redFF wrote:
vote:firestarter

rack is bad town. Rack, i strongly suggest you declare your heads at this stage if you want to live.

Drmy is p much confirmed town.

Don't really know about the kk votes, gonna have to read him more closely.

here's your counterwagon NN.

Urgh, dont really care about heads of hydra, concentrate on scum hunting not hydra hunting, please.

Which DrMy is confirmed town..... seriously, this is pissiong me off confusing ffs.

In post 361, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 358, redFF wrote:nah I'll do what I want.

This is a scummy game stalling Red Herring that you keep insisting on. This post does nothing but flood the thread a tad bit more with shit.
FoS redFF, new #2 suspect.

Agree, redFF, who is your scum suspects, forgetting the hydra heads for a minute?

More later, hopefully. I have a bottle of vokda so i will try and refrain from drunk posting.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 394, vijay2vasandani wrote:

P.edit: lol Jason says the case is amazeballs.

No, I didn't I said its nice to see someone going off and making cases on others who are not the main wagon. I never once said the case is amazing. Nice misrep there.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 405, vijay2vasandani wrote: And explain what Jason saying it is good means, if anything.

Sure, sheeping with everyone else, hopping on a wagon without reasoning = not good

going off looking at others while a wagon is building on someone else, giving the town more to work with - town/good posting.

What part is hard to see?

Also, I still want you to tell me exactly where I said the case was amazeballs. I said it was good to see people looking elsewhere and do their own work on who is/could be scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Back, but completely exhausted. Will catch up tomorrow. Its already late here and I am off to bed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:43 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 409, Nero Cain wrote:and sure. I'm always up for a shotty pl. both of them. :)

Urgh, every game I see Shotty in there are calls for a policy lynch.It never happenes. and It achieves nothing

In post 415, redFF wrote:hey lets lynch firestarter.

these sort of statements are not helpful.

In post 416, Nero Cain wrote:you do know that NN knew exactly why a Shotty pl was being talked about so he knew and I'm guessing most of the players IN THIS GAME also knew making your "it isn't common knowledge" a bunch of bullshit.

can you show me a game where Shotty was actually Policy Lynched, please?

In post 430, redFF wrote:...
I advise everyone to read the exchange I and candy just had

vote: candy

I did, complete backtrack by candy

In post 446, mastin2 wrote:
HezLucky, jasonT1981, Junpei, Macross, Nero, Praetyre, and scooby:
You're the only players I couldn't see a clear read on rack when doing a quick ISO of the playerlist. Could you give your read on them?

Sure, will do at end of this post.

In post 474, Antihero wrote:Nope, Nero's town this game.

Awesome.

how so? I hate these empty X is towen comments with no meaning or substance

In post 477, Firestarter wrote:jasonT1981"]Firestarter post...hmmm, not too sure on it right now, gut tells me something is off about it. But it is just gut.

jason
- More "firestarter is scum", but no explanation - please explain?

[/quote]

you read me wrong, I did not say he was scum, however something didnt sit right with me with the post. Not enough to call scum by, but enough to warrent being looked at closer.

Note - DeasVail seems to be coasting by... will look in Iso to confirm at end of post
Anti Hero seems town

In post 506, redFF wrote:
vote:firestarter

antihero looks a lot better than ccv.

agreed

In post 516, Nero Cain wrote:and mage and jasons were 3 mins apart OoOo

Yea, I laughed when I saw how many oh god I need to catch up posts there were in here

In post 524, Nero Cain wrote:jun, why are you being so quiet this game?

i forgot he was even in this game

In post 531, DeasVail wrote:Out of all the things you could say, why so something useless that you know to be hypocritical instead of soemthing else?

these words could be said of you too right now

OK as promised, reads

Psyche - reasons given already
Benmage - reasons given already
Junpei - deadweight - no contribution
DeasVail - started off good, seems to be coastin

Null/unsure which way it could go

Firestarter - Something off about his opening post, still cant be fully sure
Antihero/CCV - CCV was coming across scummy. AH has rectified that, but still cant ignore CCV play early on
drmyshotgun - Urgh - gives me headache
drmyshottyizsik - Urgh, shotty is being shotty... it is indecisive of scum.town
rack - unsure where to go on this one
redFF - see Shotty
vijay2vasandani - weird exchange with earlier, unsure if town or scum

Town

The Mini-Librarian - seems town
Pine - seems to be playing how i have seen him play as town
Nero Cain - same as pine
mastin2 - good posting, though blocks are annoying at times
Lady Lambdadelta - seems town

Need mnore from/unable to get anything on

Kublai Khan
scooby.
Macros
NihilisticNinja - I had a town feeling I believe earlier, but seems to have drifted out of this game
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

bloody hell, this game moves too fast, I am pages behind each day i wake up. Another catch up when I get home from town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@Mod: I am very sorry, but I need to request replacement. This is an enjoyable game, however I simply don't have the time to be catching up 5/6 pages every day when I log on and playing catch up. It is moving too fast for me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”