Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Weeeeeeeell, I guess I should /confirm that I'm here.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Phillammon »

Yeah, there's no PR there. Suspicion has begun.
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Phillammon »

Arrived. 126 was in the wrong game, details withheld for o8bvious reasons, and I fail to see how there's anything weird about my confirmation post either. Epic, Titan and SAD, admirable as trying to catch people is Confirmation stage is, it only really works as reaction testing from what I've seen. Which is admittedly low amounts, but still.

As for everything else: VOTE: Vifam. That was an odd u-turn, and 4th man on an (effectively) page 1 wagon?

PEdit: Yes. Also, interesting metaphor.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Phillammon »

Sea cucumbers are not organisms noted for their usefulness. Also notable for growing exclusively in the black fedoras of the sicilian mafia. Or not. My memory's a little hazy.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Phillammon »

Yeah, neither do I. But I have to admit, it was a hell of a metaphor. Simile. Whatever.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Phillammon »

Titan: I'm not alarmed by the 4 man wagon, I just feel that the 3rd and 4th men on a wagon are the most suspicious, ESPECIALLY when they were calling me townie in the previous post, all of MINUTES prior.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Phillammon »

The third and 4th men are not suspicious because of quicklynching potential (of which there is basically NONE in this large a game), but because they are jumping on a bandwagon after it's started rolling, but before it's picked up much speed. Enough that they won't be accused of jumping on the bandwagon, but not enough that they have to think, over parroting the existing arguments. Also, the u-turn was STILL the more important of the two.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 248, Epic wrote:let's be honest here phill is just spouting wikitells right now

Beg pardon?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Phillammon »

Nvm, checked wiki. Oh, the irony. And no, I'm basing this off previous experience.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 429, Titan wrote:Actually yea,

Unvote
Vote: Robocopter

Tammy feel free to change this.

And Phill can get vigged tonight so yea.

Not gonna happen, titan.

In any case, I can see the arguments on robo. Remind me of this post in about 6 hours if possible, I intend to go through everything and churn out a decent reads list as soon as possible. This is likely to be a one time only thing until it gets down to few enough players to do it easily. Until then, UNVOTE:
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:01 am

Post by Phillammon »

No, just clearing up here, then off to do stuff in meatworld.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 490, AurorusVox wrote:Reads at the end of quantum mechanics and alcoholism debate stage:

Vote: Alsark

Nacho, Alduskkel and Epic are all town.

Vifam's probably not.

Titan, if you think the game can be broken, why would you feel cheated UNLESS YOU WERE SCUM? Also confirmed as not reading the thread

VOTE: Titan

Nexus so town.

Malpscamp do you really think he's being srs? CE and Phil as well? What's wrong with you all?

I love you

Wrong game, as noted later
In post 494, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 229, Nikanor wrote:also vifam is probably scum too.
like holy shit going from reading his f62 posts to reading these posts is like watching a honey badger transform into a sea cucumber.
In post 230, Phillammon wrote:PEdit: Yes. Also, interesting metaphor.

It's a simile.

Acknowledged later.

Back, I'm gonna give it a go, but it's a tad late here, so sorry if it doesn't appear.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Phillammon »

NOTE: ALL READS THAT FOLLOW ARE MILD AT BEST.

PROBABLY TOWN

Phillammon- There is basically no way this guy can be scum.
xtopherusD- I was gonna say slightly scummy, but then suddenly 338.
Nachomamma8- Hunting. Questioning. Lurking but admitting to it. These are good things.
Epic (petapan/Empire)- Sounded out thought processes are townie. Even if one head of the hydra is off its meds.
Pandorica (faraday/nexus)- Analytical, and to be fair, if this slot isn't town, I'm doomed anyway.
Sunshine and Rainbows (shadoweh and working manju)- 435 is GOOD STUFF.
Porfervor (Hydra of Someone)- Is at the very least keeping up and commenting, even if those comments are of questionable usefulness.
Noir- Terribad posting, but at least posting and keeping up, and occasionally being insightful.
Nikanor- Trying to work through things and is apparently doing single analysis, judging by most recent post alone.
MAYBE NOT TOWN

Titan (Ser Arthur Dayne/Tammy)- OMGUS mostly, but also suicidal overconfidence in "scumhunting" (I believe I've played with both heads before, I'll doublecheck meta to be safe)
combinatorialEnigma- Feels like active lurking, though I can't really talk on the matter. I like 137, though, you are now QOTD.
Alduskkel- You know what's worse than active lurking? Actual lurking. Your ISO is one of the shortest and still says NOTHING.
malpascp- Just not particularly liking anything in the ISO.
Paschendale- Yeah. No. Joking aside... No.
SoraAdvent- Luuurking.
Vifam- My view has already been made clear.
numberQ- Was gonna call nullish lurking, but refusal to read the game at this stage? Not a good precedent.
BT- Just start the game implies that you'll join in with it.
8UGGERED IF I CAN GUESS

ζ (lowercaseZeta)- Post more, also talk about something that wasn't clearly a joke.
AurorusVox- Genuinely reading through. I'll wait to pass judgment, but things are looking good.
DeasVail- Nothing particularly good, nothing particularly bad. A bit odd at times, but seems to be in the same boat as me.
Cheery Dog- Last post bugs me, but nothing jumps out at me.
buldermar- Lurking, but justified.
torgonitoh- I don't even.
ActionDan- He's in this game?
GaryOak- Who?
BroodKingEXE- Lurking, but with a decent attitude, at least.
Alsark- Weird speculation and forwardness early, and nothing of note later, really.
Guy_Named_Riggs- Until the game starts and beyond, it would seem.
Robocopter87- Not actually seeing anything wrong with his ISO. Though I fail to see what he sees in Vifam, but we can agree to disagree.

FINALLY DONE.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Post by Phillammon »

I honestly don't care if it looks like I'm parroting, because I went through each person in isolation. I literally did not see the arguments already being made until I ISOd the people making them, and I basically ignored them at that point. SED, yes, Regalia, but now I come to think that was the one game I have replaced out of, so it may be a tad iffy. Still, meta exists in my wiki if anyone wants it. Also, could you elaborate on what you mean by awkward posting?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:29 am

Post by Phillammon »

As in, iffy meta-wise, given my posting was evidently significantly more sparse than usual.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 am

Post by Phillammon »

Fair enough. Consider the read retracted for now, that's an acceptable explanation.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 557, ζ wrote:Phillammon's reads are useless, and he is probably scum.

Primarily off the back of this post, I'd like to see the "Let's see you do better" clause. Before criticising mine, make your own reads clear. What your saying here is ambiguous at best and just a flat out insult at worst. If we have a comparison, we can argue over the specific people you disagree with me about. This is not entirely pointed at zeta, to be clear, this is at EVERYONE. In fact, if we can have a fair few people being at least open with their thought processes, this a good thing too.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Post by Phillammon »

As I agreed earler, with you guys on pasch, willing to vote but I'll wait for a count.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:23 am

Post by Phillammon »

K. I'm not gonna put him above L-2, which is why I asked. VOTE: Pasch
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Post by Phillammon »

I have to add myself to the torg is awesome pool. Also, that's some pretty solid analysis there. Not got long, but: Pash's replacing out feels like a scum reaction to me, Cheerydog looks like scum trying to look town rather than genuinely town, and Nacho is looking very town over the last few pages.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Phillammon »

No, u.

I'm not trying to be worthless, I'm having issue enough getting off even small posts atm due to lack of time and being in the middle of bloody nowhere with nowt but a kindle. I can't ISO, readback or quote while making a post, I was just reporting in to say yes I'm keeping up and giving the major feelings that I could remember and get down. Speakingof which, I echo noir's sentiment and wish for a pasch lynch at the minute.

PEdit: But not that sentiment. Wow. Ad hominem is not cool.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Phillammon »

Okay.Have returned from V/LA now, currently prioritizing other games, but, as I said, I have been reading, I have had some reads change slightly, I may do another rehash of the readlist later. One read that hasn't changed is the paschtaz slot. Lynch it with fire still sounds good to me.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 am

Post by Phillammon »

Tazaro, I'm happy to be called scum if you are willing to give reasoning. Same on the other two, but the former directly affects me. Meanwhile, I'd be happy to sit here and tellyou why you are scu. On a kindle, so I may misremember and there willbe no quotes, but still.

1. Your predecessor. Regardless of whether you think he is an idiot or not, his actions were in your slot, and everything up to and including his replace out were awful.
2. Your interactions with torg. Torg may well be a gimmick alt. This has no bearing whatsoever on his alignment. Trying to claim that his reasonably well justified read must be a joke because sun has the same number of letters as bad is not a remotely legitimate or justifiable course of action. Refusing to read his reactions and rebuttals on grounds of grammar is even worse. Unrelated, it's grammar, get it right lest the pot call the kettle black.
8. On this page alone, your interaction with robo. Accusing someone of active lurking off the back of one post wherein he has been making a decent effort to hunt in a vast majority of his ISO (or at least that which isn't interaction with noir) is not a good move. Even less so is your attempt to imply jokes = scumnIn the next post. It isn't scummy, and if you homestly think that it is, you should not be in a game based afound a humorous webcomic.

It's all little things, but it's little things that add up. I'm sure the rest of the wagon would be happy to offer up more fuel for the fire.

Lesson now, Phil out.

*ollies outy*
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Phillammon »

Tazaro: I will accept a reasoned case. I will also accept rebuttals. I will not accept thinly veiled wifom and accusations of my newbieness in lieu of reasoned cases or rebuttals. Interestingly, dismissing a case as being wikitells is one of the scumtells on the wiki. This is irrelevant, but amuses me.

I also note that if your wiki is up to date, I actually have marginally more completed games than you. Even if I do have a stupidly bad win record. So yeah, don't try that one.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Phillammon »

Whether it's a joke or not, your accusation of "ACTIVE LURKING" was odd. How do you choose to react to the other 2 points I made? I'll accept that you can't really say anything about 1 for obvious reasons, but your interactions with torg still come off as scummy, and your reactions to my accusations as of yet allow me to add a point 4 to the list: Attacking the player over the arguments. Which, looking back, you have been doing a fair amount of.

PEdit: I don't give a damn about robo, he is still one of my scumreads for various reasons. It's just that there is an obvious scum digging their own grave who happens to be interacting with him.

PEdit 2: Lo, the bard of rage.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Phillammon »

Spoiler: Mild Spoilers within, showing reference

PEdit: I like how that post can be summarized as "No, YOU'RE the scum because your reasons!"

As, now I realize, once more, are a fair number of your rebuttals.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Phillammon »

I am going to make an effort to do a larger catchup post at some point tomorrow or, failing that, over the weekend. Bare with me.

For now, just one quibble- could we refer to them as felt green, not lime green? Also, would you be willing to claim your target, por, or did I just miss it?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Phillammon »

Real life is not a useful thing. Prod dodging, I promise I will catch up once coursework has stopped chewing my head off.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 1766, Fate wrote:
His catchup style is just bare minimum scum bullshit and half assed reads

And with that, I give you a bare minimum catchup post. Basically, wow, good night, if anyone feels like some setup spec I have a theory, I'd still like to know who por vigged/ failed to vig, as they claimed roleblocking or shenanigans going on. Malpa and CE have gone from possibly scum to probably scum, but I may well do some cross iso-ing with the flipped scum to see what's what, if possible. In any case, up to date, I'll try to keep up.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 1770, Fate wrote:
In post 1768, Phillammon wrote:

And with that, I give you a bare minimum catchup post. Basically, wow, good night, if anyone feels like some setup spec I have a theory, I'd still like to know who por vigged/ failed to vig, as they claimed roleblocking or shenanigans going on. Malpa and CE have gone from possibly scum to probably scum, but I may well do some cross iso-ing with the flipped scum to see what's what, if possible. In any case, up to date, I'll try to keep up.

and who the fuck are you?

I'm going to pretend that's genuine. I've been here, I've just been having real life swamping me recently. For reference, my read list hasn't changed enormously. The big colourful post in my ISO, for reference.

Also, I need to pay attention more. VOTE: Malpa, for now.

PEdit: I don't like titan either, which does give me pause for thought.

PEdit: Damnit stop ninjaing me!
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Phillammon »

UNVOTE:

I wasn't sheeping, I genuinely think that malpa is scummy, but I'm willing to hear a reasoned opinion. Preferably capslock free.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Phillammon »

In retrospect, this explains a lot about how may pages I had to catch up. I am willing to vote either of CE or malpa right now, convince me that malpa is a bad choice.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Phillammon »

I have an opinion, but less strongly.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Why was me asking fate to clarify his opinion on a lynch I favour bad, Titan?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Phillammon »

My lord I hope not.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Fate: Your outburst at the top of the page looks like the following, and I am REALLY struggling to follow the thought processes behind it. Please, PLEASE elaborate.

"AV, don't vote Malpa because he isn't scum"
"Jeez Malpa stop being obvious scum, I can see why town wants you dead."

Short of a lobotomy, I can't immediately reconcile those statements.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Phillammon »

If you're done with setup spec, I have something else to point out.

Kankri Vantas. First appearance,
ACT 6 INTERMISSION 3 (The first walkaround). Release, August 30th 2012. Personality takes the community by surprise.

First post of this game:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Anyone see where I'm going with this?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Phillammon »

(I'll admit that I missed a lot before that in the storyline, so he may have been mentioned before, but what was just claimed would have modified the flavour. Flavour that only appeared from the source the following day.

Hmmmmmmm.)

VOTE: Malpa
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Phillammon »

...Oops. I read the 8 and I saw the oct and completely failed to... Okay, my bad. UNVOTE:

Ignore me. Really.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 2117, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 2115, Phillammon wrote:...Oops. I read the 8 and I saw the oct and completely failed to... Okay, my bad. UNVOTE:

Ignore me. Really.

Even though that is wrong, what is convincing you malpa isn't scum? Is the claim legit in your eyes?

No. Nothing is really convincing me malpa isn't scum at this point, but I'm still waiting on an explanation from Fate before I'm willing to let it fall to night, which looks likely to happen soon.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Phillammon »

(Unless it's actually CONFIRMED scum, obv)
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 2140, DeasVail wrote:I think it's the Alien variant of Jailkeeper.

I doubt that for flavour reasons (Threshecutors and Legislacerators, anyone?)(Okay okay I guess that they would be Cop and Vig respectively, but still)
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Phillammon »

In post 2147, DeasVail wrote:"Some Jailkeepers not only protect their target from all kills, but also render its target untargetable by all other actions during that Night. This variant is also known as Alien."

It's a JK variant, and I see it as very possible for town.

Misunderstood- there exist within the source material literal aliens with their own justice system, hence my confusion.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 2241, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2214, buldermar wrote:How do people not vote this -_-

because they are smart and have worked out that I am town, unlike the people on my wagon. (except nacho who is scum and therefore has reason to want to lynch me)

The tone of this post interests me. I'm going to do an ISO of Cheerydog, then pass judgment. I probably should have done this a while back...
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 2243, Vifam wrote:What was wrong with it? The bravado? The whole "Nacho is scum thing"?

I don't know, truth be told. The actual content is roughly the same as what's been said recently, so that's not it. It's half gut, half phrasing. (So all gut).

Also, partially because, as I said, I should do a check over him anyway.

That said, malpa, fate and titan are getting a similar treatment soon.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 2254, BT wrote:One OTHER reason why we're NOT doing this whole night plan is that it will inevitably derail the game when we start pondering "whyyy didn't this work as planned". And no we can't just assume it WILL work as planned because
we're not the mod

Phill's recent thing is a very easy (and not very subtle.....) way to get on a maybe-potentially-viable Cheery wagon. Noted, I guess.

Could people stop being so passive aggressive about me not having been here and go reread my reads list? This is pointed partially at BT, but there are quite a few people guilty of this.

This isn't "Wagon is possibly viable", this is "Reviewing null read that people are talking about"

Malpa and CE still may or may not need rope, I'm not expecting that to change around anytime soon.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Phillammon »

Nothing useful is coming of this day, at this point. If anyone uses obv as a prefix again today, I am going to be severely annoyed. VOTE: Mala, because nothing else is going to happen and I don't really have anything against the lynch apart from its current proponents.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Phillammon »

VOTE: Malpa, my apologies.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Malpa: Your role isn't even SLIGHTLY confirmable, and confirmed role doesn't mean confirmed alignment. I could EASILY see roleblocker from your descriptions so far, and I'm less than impressed by your slot on the whole as well.

I hate to say it, but I agree with Titan.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 2625, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Phillammon

Contextualize, please.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Phillammon »

And while I'm here, I'd like to go back over stuff before I react to the night. This has changed things.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Phillammon »

Maenara. Please go and look at xtoph's ISO and ctrl-f vifam. Now tell me what the difference is between his first day mentions and his second day mentions.

(This is a bit knee jerk, sorry)

PEdit: Mehdi gets it.

More PEdits: Okay, that's going overboard.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Phillammon »

Actually, no it isn't. VOTE: Maenara. Your vote looked like you were trying to get someone else to give you a reason to vote for someone. That isn't townish. Granted, that's kind of also what I'm doing now.

Meanwhile, nacho: Why did you initially vote me?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Any last thoughts, maenara?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Phillammon »

I have read up to this point. I am still convinced that maenara is the best lynch here, and I am severely unconvinced on Avox. This is mostly a prod dodge. I am so sorry. Thinkings are lightening up game wise and HAMMERING DOWN irl wise, sorry.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3647 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Okay. Apparently I've been prodded, which is odd given I've posted recently enough and I've not actually received a PM, but that's what the VC said. I am solidly happy with any of the shoot lists given that a majority of my scumreads are now grouped together on them, despite me being lumped in. In any case:

In post 3634, Zdenek wrote:We aren't fucking lynching an un-cc'ed doc.

Brood is is going to flip town or
third-party, and isn't a good lynch.

Third party is a bad lynch.

Care to talk us through that, Zdenek?

Also: I am going to be available for the next half hour or so, and I've read through as much as I can up to this point, I'm happy to adress any cases/ questions that are coming up. Again, sorry about the lack of activity, I've been doing my best, but DAMN this game moves fast.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3655 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Phillammon »

UNVOTE: .

Sorry, have a habit of leaving votes on longer than intended. My bad.

Vifam: He looks fairly townie both from posts and from activity to me (I know that that reflects badly), and I don't honestly know why he was being lynched in the first place. Davesprite as a doctor makes sense from a flavour perspective, but there is one niggling doubt about the claim (flavourwise) that I'll try and follow up some time. In the mean time, from a mafia stance, uncc'd doctor is a no go for lynching.

Fate I hate with a fervent passion at the moment and I could DEFINITELY go for that as a lynch. The demeanour isn't helping, I'll admit, but the spamposting rather than content posting and AtAC (Appeal to AllCaps) as an argument form doesn't impress me in any way shape or form. The content feels off by gut as well, which combines into a scumread from where I'm standing. Brood hasn't made much of an impact on me either way as of yet, and I can't honestly remember what I thought of his ISO when I originally went over it. I'll go back and check now, if you like.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3657 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Fair enough. I'll freely admit that I don't know Fate's meta. While Fate's made suspects clear, the arguments have been less than stellar, hence my suspicion.

I'll do a check over brood. If I don't report back, I probably fell asleep.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Broodking, as I was saying a few days ago, looks relatively townish UNTIL today. Which seems a bit odd. I'll get a read off on sanjay asap, but again, real life.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3989 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:22 am

Post by Phillammon »

Zdenek: Being accused of scumminess is something I'm fine with, even if people are wrong, so long as they bring reasoning. I can argue with reasoning. I can't argue with AtE and foundless accusation.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:21 am

Post by Phillammon »

Meta me if it would help. Agreeing with people calling me scum is something I do as both alignments, though, so it is a tad null. Although that is self meta, so getting an outside opinion would help.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:23 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 3994, DeasVail wrote:
In post 3993, Phillammon wrote:Although that is self meta, so getting an outside opinion would help.

Ok, I think you're scum now.

Beg pardon? I've been told in every game I've provided meta for that self meta is scummy, and only outside meta can be trusted...
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Phillammon »

I can't see myself getting behind a sanjay lych for any reason other than the momentum. Until further notice, VOTE: NachoMamma. He looks like the best person who has any kind of wagon on him at the moment, but I'll switch to sanjay if it's needed to end the day.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4207 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Phillammon »

VOTE: Fate[/vpte].

Just as a mental note here, Mehdi was defending fate when I expressed a scumread earlier.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4208 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Phillammon »

...How did I manage that?

VOTE: Fate
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4539 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Phillammon »

I'm here, and I'm happy to claim after DV, if we're gonna stick to the plan. I've read through to this point, and I'm still not liking S&H's vote. The fact that it mirrors yesterday's worries me further. I'm also getting head dissonance from Titan, and I'm not seeing anything up with claims so far.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4551 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Right. My turn. I'm Vriska Serket, and I'm a Bulletproof Townie.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4566 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Id like to request, from the wording of my flavour, that we quickly put the massclaim order on hold. There is reasoning here, bear with me.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4572 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Actually, screw it, let's be outright. I am almost certain from the wording of my PM that there is another player with the same ability. I'd like them to come forward if they exist.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4574 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Well, inasmuch as bulletproofing can be considered an ability.

PEdit: Please be more helpful than that.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Phillammon »

The massclaim order thing was because depending on how the mod distributed it and flavour stuff, it could be up to 5 people with the same role. But yeah, that was a bit thick of me. And the latter option is unlikely for meta reasons.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4592 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by Phillammon »

I believe there is another player with Bulletproofing as well, who is likely to be townie, and who, if I'm correct, I know the (flavour) name of.

Also, Part BP?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4596 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Probably just BP. And yeah, Quilford's claim is sound. Fits with your magic, DV?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4613 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Phillammon »

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but is your hat elaborated upon, DV? As in, the variety of hat?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4628 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Titan: It's complicated, but mostly yes.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4630 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Phillammon »

If it helps, Kankri is/was a troll, as was Eridan and Karkat.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4635 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Phillammon »

There are also dead town humans. Let's ignore the matter for now, until AFTER the claims are done.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4733 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:02 am

Post by Phillammon »

Fair enough. The flavour name of the other BP should be Aradia Megido.

And buld, that isn't scumhunting. That's setup spec.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4743 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:21 am

Post by Phillammon »

Vifam, DGB's accusing me of being a bulletproof SK masquerading as town.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4747 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:26 am

Post by Phillammon »

One would presume because DGB is under the apprehension that the only role that will ever be bulletproof is a serial killer.

The reason I think that it's aradia as another BP is that they're the only two god tier trolls, and god tier APPEARS to be what's giving me the bulletproofing- hence the just death thing. Could alternatively mean that Terezi is a vigilante who has strongman against me, or something. Or both.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4751 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Phillammon »

No-one else has claimed bulletproof, so I'm the logical one to be being accused of the specific "bulletproof" SK
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4800 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 116, Phillammon wrote:Weeeeeeeell, I guess I should /confirm that I'm here.

8 Es
In post 230, Phillammon wrote:Arrived. 126 was in the wrong game, details withheld for o8bvious reasons, and I fail to see how there's anything weird about my confirmation post either. Epic, Titan and SAD, admirable as trying to catch people is Confirmation stage is, it only really works as reaction testing from what I've seen. Which is admittedly low amounts, but still.

As for everything else: VOTE: Vifam. That was an odd u-turn, and 4th man on an (effectively) page 1 wagon?

PEdit: Yes. Also, interesting metaphor.

The o8bvious typo.
In post 431, Phillammon wrote:
In post 429, Titan wrote:Actually yea,

Unvote
Vote: Robocopter

Tammy feel free to change this.

And Phill can get vigged tonight so yea.

Not gonna happen, titan.

In any case, I can see the arguments on robo. Remind me of this post in about 6 hours if possible, I intend to go through everything and churn out a decent reads list as soon as possible. This is likely to be a one time only thing until it gets down to few enough players to do it easily. Until then, UNVOTE:

Not gonna happen in reaction to the threat of being vigged from Titan
In post 553, Phillammon wrote:
8UGGERED IF I CAN GUESS

Look more 8s.
In post 1265, Phillammon wrote:Tazaro, I'm happy to be called scum if you are willing to give reasoning. Same on the other two, but the former directly affects me. Meanwhile, I'd be happy to sit here and tellyou why you are scu. On a kindle, so I may misremember and there willbe no quotes, but still.

1. Your predecessor. Regardless of whether you think he is an idiot or not, his actions were in your slot, and everything up to and including his replace out were awful.
2. Your interactions with torg. Torg may well be a gimmick alt. This has no bearing whatsoever on his alignment. Trying to claim that his reasonably well justified read must be a joke because sun has the same number of letters as bad is not a remotely legitimate or justifiable course of action. Refusing to read his reactions and rebuttals on grounds of grammar is even worse. Unrelated, it's grammar, get it right lest the pot call the kettle black.
8. On this page alone, your interaction with robo. Accusing someone of active lurking off the back of one post wherein he has been making a decent effort to hunt in a vast majority of his ISO (or at least that which isn't interaction with noir) is not a good move. Even less so is your attempt to imply jokes = scumnIn the next post. It isn't scummy, and if you homestly think that it is, you should not be in a game based afound a humorous webcomic.

It's all little things, but it's little things that add up. I'm sure the rest of the wagon would be happy to offer up more fuel for the fire.

Lesson now, Phil out.

*ollies outy*

And more!
In post 1768, Phillammon wrote:

And with that, I give you a bare minimum catchup post. Basically, wow, good night, if anyone feels like some setup spec I have a theory,
I'd still like to know who por vigged/ failed to vig, as they claimed roleblocking or shenanigans going on.
Malpa and CE have gone from possibly scum to probably scum, but I may well do some cross iso-ing with the flipped scum to see what's what, if possible. In any case, up to date, I'll try to keep up.

Shenanigans being directly related to myself, for example.
In post 2113, Phillammon wrote:(I'll admit that I missed a lot before that in the storyline, so he may have been mentioned before, but what was just claimed would have modified the flavour. Flavour that only appeared from the source the following day.

Hmmmmmmm.)

VOTE: Malpa

8 Ms. (Well, 7, but I typo'd it.)
In post 4551, Phillammon wrote:Right. My turn. I'm Vriska Serket, and I'm a Bulletproof Townie.

And the claim itself.
Last edited by Gorrad on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4801 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Phillammon »

Bugger. I intended to spoiler that

@Mod: Could you put that in spoiler tags? Sorry...
Last edited by Gorrad on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4802 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Phillammon »

Sorry for the triple post, I sent the first one before it was done, as is probably obvious. 251 was not intended as a crumb, it was genuinely something I say. But yeah, the above is all of my intentional crumbs. It was easier to work in the Vriska crumb than BP, I'll admit.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4874 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 4870, DrippingGoofball wrote:FTR I thought it was Philammon that claimed BP? Anyway I just skimmed super quickly because my computer power seems to shut off after it's on for 5-10 minutes

Both of us are. Mehdi is a bulletproof vig, I'm just bulletproof.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4875 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Phillammon »

You cannot believe the joy it gives me to see those last few posts. What's dgb on atm?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4905 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Phillammon »

I didn't SEE your nameclaim.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4955 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Phillammon »

FOR THE THIRD TIME:

I DID NOT SEE MEHDI'S CLAIM FIRST TIME.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5078 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Phillammon »

In post 5071, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:this is a huge fucking waste of time and i should probably just go chill instead of arguing with scums since i'm gettin' mad at mafia games, but

In post 5051, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:mehdi is
LI
TE
RA
LL
Y
A
CL
AI
ME
D
BU
LL
ET
PR
OO
F
VI
GI
LA
NT
E
IN
A
G
AM
E
WI
TH
A
NO
TH
ER
B
P
CL
AI
M
AN
D
FL
IP
PE
D
VI
G
AN
D
HE
H
AS
B
EE
N
CA
UG
HT
I
N
A
LI
E
HO
LY
F
UC
KI
NG
S
HI
T
IF
Y
OU
D
ON
'T
U
ND
ER
ST
AN
D
HO
W
TH
IS
I
S
PO
LI
CY
L
YN
CH
M
AT
ER
IA
L
YO
U
SH
OU
LD
Q
UI
T
MA
FI
A
FO
RE
VE
R

reminder that this is where your vote should be if you have any idea how to actually play mafia

the specifics of mehdi's role and maenara's role Don't Matter. what matters is that mehdi has an improbable fakeclaim and is caught in a lie and his only responses to votes on him are wifom because his only hope of surviving is smokescreening and hoping the town is retarded
SHUT UP AND LISTEN. I KNEW FROM MY PM THAT THERE IS ANOTHER BULLETPROOF WHO WOULD BE CALLED ARADIA. THAT'S MEHDI. THERE IS NO CAUGHT IN A LIE HERE.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5079 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Got lucky on the tag there. Anyway, point made. Mehdi is not a good lynch, and DGB is an EXCEEDINGLY good one right now.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5084 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Phillammon »

I agree with you on that. However, I am finding it exceedingly unlikely at this point that S&R is reading anything at this point, which doesn't strike me as particularly townish. That and the instant push on me at the start of every day, which is then IMMEDIATELY backed off on.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5155 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Phillammon »

In post 5111, Mehdi2277 wrote:Mae look back a page. He specifically said that from his pm aradia would be a role. Aradia is town. I'm annoyed you right now for doing this (as a player not a person).

No, it was inference. However, S&R repeatedly ignored that, so I was trying to catch their attention. That said, I'd be very surprised if it was not the case.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5174 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Nothing is directly implied of Aradia, but as my bulletproofing is specifically worded as me only dying a just death, along with other word for word descriptions of god tier, and the fact that it was highly likely that all 12 trolls existed within the game to my mind, it seemed logical that Aradia, as another god tier, would have the same power, likely with identical wording.

I know that if there is an Aradia, she is definitely bulletproof. Beyond that, I don't know anything else.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5194 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Phillammon »

What was Mehdi's reasoning for being BP? Remind me.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Uh.

Okay then.

That does sound odd.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5197 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Especially, y'know, since Aradia started the comic 'beat'
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5199 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Fair enough.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5344 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:09 am

Post by Phillammon »

Essentially: It is heavily implied in my role PM that God tiers are bulletproof. Aradia is also god tier.

HOWEVER, Mehdi is claiming to be bulletproof for DIFFERENT flavour reasons, and, as I was trying to sideways say earlier, ones that don't make sense with the flavour-
Aradia starts the comic dead. Hard to kill my ass.

Meanwhile, Mehdi is claiming Vig, Bulletproof, and info that Maenara is town.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5422 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:17 am

Post by Phillammon »

No, they didn't say there was an error. They were INCREDIBLY noncomittal there. You're seeing things, buld.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6080 (isolation #99) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Vifam is scum. Mehdi is bulletproof for the wrong reasons and vig- SK. Jury is still out on S&R. And you'll note that I didn't have a chance to appear townie. 3 separate people, two of which have flipped town, were already accusing me of being scum off the back of my CONFIRMATION POST.

To put what you said about my vote into context, allow me to show you two of your posts which display the same 'evidence'

4131, you vote fate. 4458, LESS THAN 500 POSTS LATER (Wow, that's under 20 pages!) You vote for Broodking, who is NOT FATE! Therefore, you are also scum, in spite of the explanation given.

To be fair, yes, I did fail to explain the change of direction on the nacho-fate issue, but as you may have noticed I had little CHANCE to do so in that time.

That is all.

(Actually, no it isn't. While making my point I noticed something. ISO S&R and Vifam together, looking particularly at voting patterns. You may notice something interesting.)
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6088 (isolation #100) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Phillammon »

In post 6084, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:also lol @ "i can't look town because people were finding me scummy"

it's like you've never seen a wagon drop off due to the accused player towntelling ever

No, I haven't mostly because I've been repeatedly told that there is no such thing as a towntell, and furthermore if there was then this entire game would be fundamentally flawed.
In post 6085, Mehdi2277 wrote:And flavor doesn't need to match for both people to be town if you were. You still haven't commented on why didn't you expect av to be BP?

...Are we talking about the same AV here? I'm missing something.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6097 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Oh, that. Yes, I was acting under the impression that it would only be the troll god tiers that were bp, otherwise, y'know, 6 bulletproofs running around, which would be crazy unbalanced.

S&R: I apologize if I'm misinterpreting this, but you appear to be saying that, as a bulletproof townsperson, what I should have been doing is making myself appear town. By dropping a towntell. Which is something that cannot be forced by definition.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6105 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Meenah being god tier is news to me.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6107 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Phillammon »

And now the scratch timing thing makes sense.

Okay. So something is REALLY up here. Specifically, why am I bulletproof with it being as good as said that God Tier is the source of my BP when the other God Tiers aren't bulletproof?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6111 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Fortunately, that is one option I can immediately rule out.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6115 (isolation #105) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Mostly kneejerk on Vifam, sorry. S&R, the suspicion is fairly new, but I did elaborate yesterday.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6118 (isolation #106) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Phillammon »

In post 6117, Vifam wrote:That man built up a CASE on you all I did was agree with it and all of a sudden you yell at me, way to be a dick.

There were holes in the case, as I'd pointed out. Agreeing to it without giving it at the very least a looking over is a bit odd.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6226 (isolation #107) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Phillammon »

At least one of the people on my wagon is scum. The people who hopped on it without actually checking over S&Rs arguments, or simply didn't provide any reason (Looking at you, buld and Bumi) are more likely to be it. Intent to hammer once you guys have figured out a direction for Mehdi's kill.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6252 (isolation #108) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Phillammon »

What the hell.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6256 (isolation #109) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Fraid not, Vifam. You?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6259 (isolation #110) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Phillammon »

The more you say that, the more I'm inclined to believe you pulled some sort of gambit. That said, no, I am still Vriska, still a BP townie with no other powers, and I'm still dead.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6260 (isolation #111) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Congratulations on that, by the way.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6262 (isolation #112) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Odd that. almost as if somebody was opposed to both at least 1 scum faction and to town prs.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6263 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Here's a hint for you. Check for a common link on those lynches. There will be scum. There will probably be an SK. Town is not driving the lynches in this game.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6266 (isolation #114) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Phillammon »

I damn well hope it was.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6267 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Phillammon »

In the words of the great poet John Keats:

"Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality."

See y'all on the other side. May8e.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”